Cimbaeth's Recent Activity

1. Cimbaeth replied to the thread LDON Expansion This Year Please.... Also Side Rant...

I'm not lying... Laurions Inn mission chest gives 5% regular exp every time.. provided you have lessons running, which is really easy on...

Apr 17, 2024 at 1:20 PM
  2. Cimbaeth replied to the thread LDON Expansion This Year Please.... Also Side Rant...

Honestly if you are having issues leveling from 100 too 120 then maybe you should quit. The exp is ridiculously easy to get the first time...

Apr 17, 2024 at 7:56 AM
  3. Cimbaeth replied to the thread 4 months after release, what's your highest persona?.

1. What's your highest persona? well... Wizard acct: 123, 100, 85, 83, 75, 63, 51, 1,1,1 Bard acct: 123, 100, 75, 60, 1,1 Mage acct: 119,...

Apr 11, 2024
  4. Cimbaeth liked Fading Illusion's post in the thread Daybreak Launches Content Creator Program.

Thanks Metanis. I think the content creator program is a good idea. Any type of "earned media" is good. And there is room in this space...

Mar 21, 2024
  5. Cimbaeth liked Gindainy's post in the thread Daybreak Launches Content Creator Program.

So while this isn't directly new content, the intent here is to help advertise the game and bring in more new players. New players =...

Mar 21, 2024
  6. Cimbaeth replied to the thread Classic/Kunark Hunter Achieve Thread.

I mused in general about having camped Jaggedpine so long that I could have written 4 novels and 30 minutes later someone sent me a tell,...

Mar 19, 2024
  7. Cimbaeth liked Angeliana's post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

Design - Systems, continued Items Questions Q: Can we let the NoS Cloak gain increased exp in LS zones? Ngreth: We will not do this. Q:...

Mar 14, 2024
  8. Cimbaeth liked Angeliana's post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

Design - Systems Marketplace Questions Q: Can market place cut down on the micro transactions and make more of the offerings available by...

Mar 14, 2024
  9. Cimbaeth liked Angeliana's post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

Design - Content, continued Bug Questions Q: Can we get the HAs fixed that were messed up years ago when the NPCs were updated to scale...

Mar 14, 2024
  10. Cimbaeth liked Angeliana's post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

Design - Content Raid Questions Q: Can we get 10 man raids? Absor: This comes up every so often, usually about 40 or so person raids,...

Mar 14, 2024
  11. Cimbaeth liked Angeliana's post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

Code Persona Questions Q: Are there any plans to further fine tune Personas, and possibly make them more useful, without so many...

Mar 14, 2024
  12. Cimbaeth liked Angeliana's post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

Q: Would it be possible to bring back player made/designed items for a guild to pay to make their own livery for their whole group? Ngreth:...

Mar 14, 2024
  13. Cimbaeth liked Angeliana's post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

Hail Norrathians! It's been a few weeks, but we've finally finished responding to the questions we are able to from the Year of Darkpaw...

Mar 14, 2024
  14. Cimbaeth replied to the thread EQ "Raid Race" 2025 Parameters- Change?.

I know Cicelee as a mage whom I was in Scarlet Vengeance with on rathe (apparently on Cazic now), who insisted that mages should melee...

Mar 11, 2024
  15. Cimbaeth replied to the thread T3 Coin and Valiants...

One clear on Povar a few weeks back- raid chest 3 cloaks, one valiant cloak. Everyone "..................wth" Then next raid chest cloak,...

Mar 11, 2024
  16. Cimbaeth replied to the thread Noisy Familiars.

I have several of the talking familiars but when I have them out they don't seem to talk- not sure what I am doing wrong there. Plus I...

Mar 10, 2024
  17. Cimbaeth liked FYAD's post in the thread How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ.

IDK why some of you keep complaining about xp only existing on missions when there is probably MORE xp on mercenary and partisan tasks,...

Mar 10, 2024
  18. Cimbaeth liked Warpeace's post in the thread Can we double the price of subs and Krono?.

No, absolutely not, did Uber put you up to this?

Mar 1, 2024
  19. Cimbaeth replied to the thread returning player.

I 3 box Wizard/Bard/Mage and I can do "almost" everything in game. I run the Final Fugue LS mission several times a day with just a tank...

Mar 1, 2024
  20. Cimbaeth replied to the thread 31 expansion simple request.

Maybe UKK is going for the "most ignores " achiev. It would be funny if it told you how many ignores you have earned.

Mar 1, 2024
  21. Cimbaeth liked Razorfall's post in the thread 31 expansion simple request.

Is there an ignore feature on the forums? I'm sick of seeing this empty-headed doofus drop his spaghetti all over the place.

Mar 1, 2024
  22. Cimbaeth replied to the thread Armor Display Stands.

You can see in Hero's Forge what an armor stand might look like in EQ

Feb 29, 2024
  23. Cimbaeth liked Lubianx's post in the thread 31 expansion simple request.

My group geared wizard can kill a mob easily with a healer merc. Now lets add another toon. My group geared sham and group geared...

Feb 29, 2024
  24. Cimbaeth replied to the thread Ignore.

Hmm. I am thinking of the same thing.. and probably person.

Feb 29, 2024
  25. Cimbaeth liked Conq's post in the thread Should there be intended unbeatable raids?.

You lead some raids Uberkong. I'd bet kronos that those raids will be unbeatable. Conq

Feb 28, 2024
  26. Cimbaeth replied to the thread Where can I get....

visage of the Elddar?

Feb 28, 2024
  27. Cimbaeth replied to the thread 31 expansion simple request.

UKK seems to have skipped over what I wrote and just intends to keep on whining about his dead tank mercs. HEAL TARGET TARGET WEAPONS WITH...

Feb 28, 2024
  28. Cimbaeth replied to the thread Can we double the price of subs and Krono?.

If they want to make a little more money off of EQ-- where's the merch? T-shirts, etc- Or they could do a few more obvious things like re...

Feb 28, 2024
  29. Cimbaeth replied to the thread Alternate persona Monetization. Is this a joke?.

Um. Well that's funny- my personas tradeskills AAs are at 300 at least the 115 ones are- haven't checked other levels. As far as Heroic AAs...

Feb 28, 2024
  30. Cimbaeth liked fransisco's post in the thread Alternate persona Monetization. Is this a joke?.

Cause everything is more expensive than it was 25 years ago? Saleries are WAY more. The cost of the servers? Electricity? Rent on...

Feb 28, 2024
  31. Cimbaeth liked Fanra's post in the thread Alternate persona Monetization. Is this a joke?.

It has always been the case. Things like Key Rings and Tradeskill Depot give you some slots for free with the expansion they were...

Feb 28, 2024
  32. Cimbaeth replied to the thread Puller group role.

The puller tag is for using a puller while having a tank merc. If you don't designate a puller while having a tank merc out and on auto...

Feb 28, 2024
  33. Cimbaeth replied to the thread 31 expansion simple request.

I am not sure what the heck you are doing that your tank merc can't survive. I've killed almost every named in the expansion so far, and my...

Feb 28, 2024
  34. Cimbaeth replied to the thread Lava Queen Scaling.

Yeah the scaling may be a bit off. I killed it with one nuke at level 125.

Feb 22, 2024
  35. Cimbaeth replied to the thread Laurions inn WHY.

Until someone trains a named into the Inn and upstairs to where all the afk people are standing and the massacre ensues. Which happens at...

Feb 21, 2024
  36. Cimbaeth replied to the thread Yet another I'm quiting post....

They literally did do that- and still do that. It's called the Hero's Journey. I've followed it for I think at least 3 times and...

Feb 21, 2024
  37. Cimbaeth liked Lisard's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Feb 21, 2024
  38. Cimbaeth liked I_Love_My_Bandwidth's post in the thread Yet another I'm quiting post....

Can confirm. Great strides have been made. More are needed, too. I am more excited about the future of EQ than I have been in years.

Feb 21, 2024
  39. Cimbaeth replied to the thread In case you want to go in person.

Well yeah, drinks, free gifts, listening to devs tell stories, and possibly annoying Absor again. That's why I'm going lol.

Feb 21, 2024
  40. Cimbaeth replied to the thread In case you want to go in person.

I'm in Boston- so see you there. Look for the 7 foot tall Marine/Wizard.

Feb 21, 2024
  41. Cimbaeth liked I_Love_My_Bandwidth's post in the thread Yet another I'm quiting post....

No more so than someone announcing their 'final departure' and then posting retorts and conjecture 10 times. But sure, I'm the guy....

Feb 21, 2024
  42. Cimbaeth liked Cicelee's post in the thread Yet another I'm quiting post....

So what is the goal of a brand new to EQ player? Is it to immediately race to 125? If so, then yes you need money or resources/people to...

Feb 21, 2024
  43. Cimbaeth replied to the thread New Slayer Achievement - Death Incarnate with Title..

New slayer achievs that used nameds would be especially evil. Even more evil would be if some of them were in Sverag.

Feb 21, 2024
  44. Cimbaeth liked kizant's post in the thread Noooooo!!!!! Angeliana!!!!!.

Why would you request a day off to ruin your mental health by playing EQ? :confused:

Feb 21, 2024
  45. Cimbaeth replied to the thread Yet another I'm quiting post....

I just leveled 3 toons on alternate classes from 1- now 115 and the grind as you say- was not that hard. I had one toon that had missed a...

Feb 21, 2024
  46. Cimbaeth replied to the thread Raid Chests 0 loots.

Our first month of these raids and we only got 1 tradeskill raid drop that wasn't a cloak or a neck (LOL) - a bracer. Considering that...

Feb 4, 2024
  47. Cimbaeth liked Nennius's post in the thread EQ needs to learn from Palworld.

The Dwarven Collective would like to ask for no-bid contracts for the excavation. We guarantee that the inevitable cost overruns will...

Feb 4, 2024
  48. Cimbaeth liked Zalkk - AB's post in the thread EQ needs to learn from Palworld.

EQ would benefit greatly from a lot less Uberkingkong

Feb 4, 2024
  49. Cimbaeth replied to the thread GRR...! PvP Server Option for Firiona Vie.

Nobody cares about pvp except like 3 people on Zek. Wait, do 3 people even play on Zek?

Feb 4, 2024
  50. Cimbaeth replied to the thread Extra-Life Incentives for 2023.

ok thanks- i donated dec 29th

Jan 18, 2024
  51. Cimbaeth replied to the thread Devs, can you explain personas please?.

Um. You can chat with any friends regardless of most servers anyway. ;tell bertox.jerkface or join rathe.general, join povar.general...

Jan 17, 2024
  52. Cimbaeth replied to the thread Does anyone think LS is hard?.

You could also like, pay with money. 15 per month or whatever it is, is SO hard. I mean I have permanent gold accounts so I might be out of...

Jan 17, 2024
  53. Cimbaeth liked Vumad's post in the thread Persona/evolving item question.

When my main is maxed out, i'd love to persona and continuing leveling my evolvers. Being able to level my evolver on a persona is...

Jan 17, 2024
  54. Cimbaeth liked FYAD's post in the thread Persona/evolving item question.

It would be nice if evolving items had the convertible button that would swap between each version similar to how you can convert weapon...

Jan 17, 2024
  55. Cimbaeth replied to the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Ok imagine yourself as a dev and then read these questions. LOL. I think part of the charm of EQ is knowing some of the ancient bugs,...

Jan 17, 2024
  56. Cimbaeth liked Tyranthraxus's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Can we get a dislike button on the forum?

Jan 17, 2024
  57. Cimbaeth liked Froglok's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Rumors still abound about a possible Fan Fair this year, albeit it may just be wishful thinking. It is said that Fan Fairs of the past...

Jan 17, 2024
  58. Cimbaeth liked Dreekenail's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Rumor mill has been flying. The Everquest show and other discord and forums have talked very excitedly about the idea that there might be,...

Jan 17, 2024
  59. Cimbaeth liked Kakashi77's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Are there any plans to add additional content in LS? In the form of additional hero missions, or tiered raids? Some of the doors in...

Jan 17, 2024
  60. Cimbaeth replied to the thread Does anyone think LS is hard?.

LOL. "LFG is broken." Who has even used that tool in the past 15 years? I haven't. I had it on all the time as a wizard and nobody ever...

Jan 17, 2024
  61. Cimbaeth liked Alnitak's post in the thread Does anyone think LS is hard?.

Uberkingkong is not "many". It is just a single broken chat bot.

Jan 17, 2024
  62. Cimbaeth liked Tatanka's post in the thread recruit a friend.

Seriously, who cares? Another paying account is another paying account. Too many "purity tests" around here.

Jan 17, 2024
  63. Cimbaeth liked Kaenneth's post in the thread Alternate Personas could be great if....

My suggestion is to add an aura or something to at least one 'safeish' place in each expansion, like where the spell/raid vendors are where...

Jan 17, 2024
  64. Cimbaeth liked Zarkdon's post in the thread 32 expansion raids/events focused.

This is either OP trying to drum up support for his idea, or an amazing piece of satire.

Jan 17, 2024
  65. Cimbaeth replied to the thread State of the Wizard.

I am loving it. I'm afraid to say how high I crit for off one nuke in this expansion for fear of the nerf stick lol. But it's pretty...

Jan 17, 2024
  66. Cimbaeth replied to the thread Devs, can you explain personas please?.

It's odd. Sometimes it does that. Sometimes it doesn't. The wrist augs. But augs in other pieces seem to switch just fine. It's a very...

Jan 17, 2024
  67. Cimbaeth replied to the thread Devs, can you explain personas please?.

I find it funny that so many people are bashing personas without using it or wanting to use them. I think that the most basic...

Jan 17, 2024
  68. Cimbaeth replied to the thread Persona/evolving item question.

You don't need to loot a second one because you can use the same one on the persona and main. The save equipment feature also saves what...

Jan 17, 2024
  69. Cimbaeth liked Angahran's post in the thread Alternate Personas FAQ.

Simple answer, scrap 'Lore' entirely and use 'Lore Equipped' instead.

Dec 3, 2023
  70. Cimbaeth replied to the thread Alternate Personas FAQ.

Personally, I'm going to enjoy the heck out of personas. I wish that each persona could load equipment onto a page like mercs do. That...

Dec 3, 2023
  71. Cimbaeth liked Kaliko's post in the thread Alternate Personas FAQ.

Everyone complaining about the fastcamp zone requirement must be TLP.....I see personas as a way for someone who mains say a Warrior in...

Dec 3, 2023