chronicler's Recent Activity

1. chronicler replied to the thread Expansion sale.

Except lce is a quarter of dreadlands so do not count as new

Aug 16, 2021
  2. chronicler replied to the thread Blocking Illusion: Djinn Emissary blocks benefit buff.

Dragorn war mask is the same.

Aug 14, 2021
  3. chronicler replied to the thread Key repeating: fully allowed game-play.

I would say that is autoplay and can get you banned/suspended

Aug 14, 2021
  4. chronicler liked Yinla's post in the thread Drakkin Breath Quest.

This guy is looking for a ban for unattended game play.

Aug 14, 2021
  5. chronicler posted a new thread.

Rogue epic 1,5 or 2,5

Are they worth anything at 115 Started rogue and wondering if i should spend time on it

Forum: Melee

Jul 8, 2021
  6. chronicler replied to the thread Beastlord Assistance (Live).

Is it a good idea to use dd with cast time, dont you miss melee while doing so? Is use of poison dot not better for the dd part as it is...

Jul 8, 2021
  7. chronicler posted a new thread.

Chat ui

Any1 know if it is possible to remove the X in top right part of window, which closes the window down if you presses it? Reason i...

Forum: Player Support

Jul 1, 2021
  8. chronicler replied to the thread Clarity buffs vanishing.

You do know that buffs do count down in those zones, they dont stop counting down like they do in pok/pot?

Jun 17, 2021
  9. chronicler liked Accipiter's post in the thread A server without Auto-Grant AA... Interest?.

It's the same thing. It may feel different to you but free AA is free AA no matter how you get them.

Jun 16, 2021
  10. chronicler liked Xyroff-cazic.'s post in the thread Not A Bug Advanced Loot disappears when group is converted to raid..

Not a bug, there is even a pop-up warning in game warning this will happen.

Jun 15, 2021
  11. chronicler replied to the thread Burning Lands now F2P ?.

Now you should make so autogrant also work up and include tbl.

Jun 15, 2021
  12. chronicler replied to the thread More Lost Journals. Insane drop rate and not a good one...

This not different that anything else. Live with it. Or buy it in bazaar for large amount of pp.

Jun 14, 2021
  13. chronicler replied to the thread Feature request - Customizable F10 (toggle UI).

Just because you dont use things, dont mean others also dont use. Example chat windows, I use 9+ chat windows.

Jun 4, 2021
  14. chronicler replied to the thread Fixed Internally GoD to SoF Hunter Achievement Bugs Round-Up.

In thundercrest at rector room. Normal zone 3 npc in room, Pick there were 5 npc. One of those a named.

Jun 1, 2021
  15. chronicler replied to the thread Beware of heritage crate illusion resellers..

It is not up to you Benito to play police, on whether some one wanna corner the market or not. Everything on eq is a free market.

May 31, 2021
  16. chronicler replied to the thread Can pvp get disabled in the grand guild hall.

Your own fault if you kill/attack some by accident, you chose to play on zek server, if you wanna avoid kill/been killed, then there is...

May 31, 2021
  17. chronicler replied to the thread Fixed Internally GoD to SoF Hunter Achievement Bugs Round-Up.

This explains why servers are different, and some have mobs that pop and others not, compared to others

May 31, 2021
  18. chronicler replied to the thread Fixed Internally GoD to SoF Hunter Achievement Bugs Round-Up.

On AB there 4-5 named in 1 zone in DoN, that do not pop in normal zone, then people meet there,52 people and made a pick zone and the...

May 30, 2021
  19. chronicler liked Froglok's post in the thread Gnome Mountain Achievements.

Shouldn't the Gnome Mountain Raid & Conquest achievements have also been moved to TBL like the Hunter was? Sop they are all under one...

May 19, 2021
  20. chronicler replied to the thread Beastlord Wishes 2021.

Pact of wurine to have same self haste that pact of wolf got.

May 19, 2021
  21. chronicler replied to the thread updates in hot zone on ab server.

Alkabor

May 13, 2021
  22. chronicler posted a new thread.

updates in hot zone on ab server

I been doing some hunter in hot zones. When I went to ak zone. at first the kills got updated in the hunter, but after some time, it did...

Forum: Bug Reports

May 13, 2021
  23. chronicler replied to the thread Planar Progression.

Said i will go And said i will go to plane of torment Cannot remember name of you say it to, but same room as the others

Apr 28, 2021
  24. chronicler liked Corwyhn Lionheart's post in the thread Bring back in game GM's.

Just a friendly suggestion. This thread does not belong in this forum. This forum is for player to player support and Veterans forum...

Apr 28, 2021