chronicler's Recent Activity

1. chronicler replied to the thread rank 2 spell not showing up.

And you not f2p or silver? You cannot use r2 spells if you are.

Apr 12, 2024
  2. chronicler replied to the thread Enchant Cosgrite x 1 scroll not working.

Check in aa, special

Mar 7, 2024
  3. chronicler replied to the thread Not a bugg but..

Just because you would like that, others want that too

Mar 6, 2024
  4. chronicler replied to the thread Times in official anouncements.

How will that influence patch + server down, longer down than the 24 hours ?

Feb 20, 2024
  5. chronicler posted a new thread.

Pet inventory destroy primary / secondary

When you destroy those on pet, the pet still continues to look like it have weapons equipped

Forum: Bug Reports

Jan 24, 2024
  6. chronicler replied to the thread Persona - Tropheys not levelling.

If you skills is about 100 less than the trivial of the picnic than the trophy then it will not increase the trophy.

Jan 22, 2024
  7. chronicler liked Syylke_EMarr's post in the thread Lich summoning in HAF is ridiculous..

The porting Lich was already my least favorite fight in quite awhile. Summoning just makes it so much worse. And that's as a raid geared...

Jan 19, 2024
  8. chronicler liked DeadRagarr's post in the thread Lich summoning in HAF is ridiculous..

Summoning Porting Lich Mech sounds annoying. Annoying mechs aren't fun nor interesting. They are annoying. Remove them.

Jan 19, 2024
  9. chronicler liked KushallaFV's post in the thread Make Laurion's Inn as a Separate Zone.

Laurion's Inn should be its own zone, and the grounds outside should be a zone. Performance in that zone is really bad, especially with a...

Jan 19, 2024
  10. chronicler posted a new thread.

Duplicate 3d Reset bug

still comes, and more than b4 patch

Jan 19, 2024
  11. chronicler replied to the thread Bring Gamma back please.

and name of lower left column ?

Jan 18, 2024
  12. chronicler liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Anniv tower & campfires.

I wish they'd give us the option to hide other campfires other than our own.

Jan 18, 2024
  13. chronicler posted a new thread.

Anniv tower & campfires

Can you make it impossible to place campfires in there Some persons place a campfire on top where the gs is. Making it impossible to get...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Jan 18, 2024
  14. chronicler posted a new thread.

Host of the elements

Have all ranks got working, am not home, so just curious if i should buy when home ??

Forum: Casters

Jan 18, 2024
  15. chronicler replied to the thread Not A Bug Gamma option.

u need to fix this, unplayable

Jan 17, 2024
  16. chronicler liked Scila's post in the thread Not A Bug Gamma option.

Gamma is dark on both comps after patch. Was fine before. Saw a new item in Options to enhance vision which improved it some but man what...

Jan 17, 2024
  17. chronicler liked Lete's post in the thread Not A Bug Gamma option.

The gamma option is broken. When sliding to adjust the gamma it stays at 0%.

Jan 17, 2024
  18. chronicler posted a new thread.

Making new account bugged

Seems bugged atm ??

Jan 12, 2024
  19. chronicler liked Allayna's post in the thread Test Update 1/9/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

I reported that the enemies do not summon UNTIL 2%, I did not expect you to make them all summon considering literally nothing...

Jan 10, 2024
  20. chronicler replied to the thread Test Update 1/9/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

What is that really good for ? You know what it use, so ????

Jan 9, 2024
  21. chronicler liked Dione's post in the thread Big Dipper stuck and impossible to attack.

Category: Other Date/Time: Wed Jan 03 13:33:07 2024 Character: Level 125 Shadow Knight (Main) Zone: Timorous Falls Location: -2131.16,...

Jan 3, 2024
  22. chronicler replied to the thread Happy New Year!.

Since the collection is out, but you do not get currency atm, will there be backward reward, when the currency comes as, if collected now ?...

Jan 2, 2024
  23. chronicler posted a new thread.

lvl 125 mercs

missing equipment

Dec 30, 2023
  24. chronicler replied to the thread In Progress Mobs become unhittable in multiple locations in LS.

Seems happens a lot in LI . Place mob same spot and some cannot hit, others can

Dec 28, 2023
  25. chronicler replied to the thread Fixed LS Ultrarare loot overscaled.

will not happen, that is how nos weapons are

Dec 22, 2023
  26. chronicler replied to the thread Good's Maps Pack.

Those maps are super

Dec 20, 2023
  27. chronicler replied to the thread Good's Maps Pack.

more interested in named locations

Dec 20, 2023
  28. chronicler replied to the thread Group perfected invisibility I.

nope, chars got the invis and 1 min later, puuf

Dec 19, 2023
  29. chronicler posted a new thread.

Group perfected invisibility I

Removes itself from other chars, they all stand still

Dec 19, 2023
  30. chronicler replied to the thread Evolving Item on Vendor NPC.

It is not different getting it from cloak, so not needed For record i got 1, but miss 4 chars

Dec 19, 2023
  31. chronicler replied to the thread no evolving necks final fuge.

not a bug, and not different from cloak from nos

Dec 18, 2023
  32. chronicler replied to the thread Evolving Item on Vendor NPC.

Why should it be buyable ? It drop from mission like cloak, not difference

Dec 18, 2023
  33. chronicler replied to the thread Ini files.

the vanish is not on an AP, but your char but ini also got the XX.CLASS added to it

Dec 11, 2023
  34. chronicler posted a new thread.

Ini files

Since AP was introduced, the char ini files has got changed. Example b4: Bigcannon_server.ini file to Bigcannon_server_CLASS.ini...

Dec 10, 2023
  35. chronicler replied to the thread In Progress Mobs become unhittable in multiple locations in LS.

mobs in Li, with pet spells, chaotic, and such, but if use of spell manually like spear the spear can hit.

Dec 8, 2023
  36. chronicler liked Skecpa's post in the thread In Progress Mobs become unhittable in multiple locations in LS.

It appears that mobs path along seams in geometry and if they stay on those seams with slight elevations they become unhittable while still...

Dec 8, 2023
  37. chronicler posted a new thread.

Disable AP

Can there come a check box for disable / enable AP. Reason so I dont accidently make one

Dec 7, 2023
  38. chronicler replied to the thread Fixed Persona: Lost all items and inventory on main.

makes a text tile that contain all the items you got, not the items, but a list, you can give the dev while in petition so you dont...

Dec 7, 2023
  39. chronicler posted a new thread.

type 18/19 augs

Could the lore on those, be changed to lore equpped, as bad having to destroy one, b4 you know you got the right recipes and if wrong...

Dec 7, 2023
  40. chronicler liked Duckforceone's post in the thread Alternate Personas FAQ.

uhm i can do that just as fast with an alt... if not faster takes me 30 seconds to load in my parked enchanter, cast group buff.......

Dec 2, 2023
  41. chronicler replied to the thread Please add /hidemodels familiars.

Dont tell you got those for bragging?

Nov 30, 2023
  42. chronicler liked Fenthen's post in the thread Tradeskill Depot Not working on LS Preorder accounts..

You were given an answer by like 4 different people.

Nov 26, 2023
  43. chronicler liked Angeliana's post in the thread Response to the Tradeskill Depot issue.

To our valued EverQuest community, We want to address the recent situation that has impacted our beloved game and our dedicated players....

Nov 25, 2023
  44. chronicler replied to the thread On TLPs, duping is not a problem at all.

Make rollback on servers who got abnormal transfers in the last 10 days, where the problem has been. If dont,you risk breaking eq in a...

Nov 23, 2023
  45. chronicler replied to the thread On TLPs, duping is not a problem at all.

I would recommend Daybreak to take a look at persons who say it is not a problem. Likely they might have been involved.. one way or...

Nov 23, 2023
  46. chronicler posted a new thread.

overseer

Can you make so when you use converse them, it will go to the page they did b4, Now they require an extra click after the converse On...

Nov 19, 2023
  47. chronicler liked Veteran_BetaTester's post in the thread Can we get a confirmation warning when clicking this please.

Logging into the game I accidently clicked Reset UI to Default when logging in an alt. The trigger bar to click this option on logging in...

Nov 17, 2023
  48. chronicler posted a new thread.

Overseer xp view

Now after the changes to overseer this patch. When having a round xp, like 1% it shows as 1%, while prior to patch it was 1.00% and so for...

Nov 17, 2023
  49. chronicler replied to the thread Test Update 11/07/2023 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

would be nice if could make: /camp newchar log out that char and swap to new automatically

Nov 8, 2023
  50. chronicler replied to the thread Unable to open bags.

prob go bags minimized or out of range in main window

Nov 6, 2023
  51. chronicler replied to the thread Producer's Letter October 2023.

slower as i guess u cannot get xp from achievements

Oct 30, 2023