Chopin.Xegony's Recent Activity

1. Chopin.Xegony replied to the thread Fixed Internally Spell gem lockup not fixed.

Skill, knowledge and work ethic to do it most likely

Jan 6, 2021
  2. Chopin.Xegony replied to the thread Fixed Internally Spell gem lockup not fixed.

Bump any planned fix or anything?

Jan 6, 2021
  3. Chopin.Xegony liked kramer2202's post in the thread Cazic Down.

Like heading says, Cazic Thule just went down...

Jan 1, 2021
  4. Chopin.Xegony liked Andarriel's post in the thread CS Mission - The Crusaders still too difficult.

Unresistable damage is pretty lame :( Tell me again why we have resists in this game seems kinda worthless to me. Andarriel

Jan 1, 2021
  5. Chopin.Xegony liked yepmetoo's post in the thread Fixed Internally Spell gem lockup not fixed.

I went to bump the old thread, and realized it was moved to "resolved", even though it wasn't. So yeah, this has never been fixed, and...

Dec 27, 2020
  6. Chopin.Xegony replied to the thread Fixed Internally Spell gem lockup not fixed.

Bump, any movement on this?

Dec 27, 2020
  7. Chopin.Xegony replied to the thread Shards of Time!.

I was in Shards of Time back during Seeds of Destruction. They got absorbed into Dark Bane a few months after I join them.

Oct 1, 2020
  8. Chopin.Xegony liked Zamiam's post in the thread You are loosin business..

even your Utility bill sends you an email or a paper bill reminding you that your due date is coming up .. Im not a child .. but its...

Sep 24, 2020
  9. Chopin.Xegony liked Veteran_BetaTester's post in the thread You are loosin business..

I don't know when I was going to be silver. Therefore, I did not plan to pay my sub. Now I am going to be delayed to pay my sub. Is...

Sep 24, 2020
  10. Chopin.Xegony liked Allayna's post in the thread Restless Ice ornaments are a myth.

This year was *cough* combined to 1 set for both group and raid to allow time on other more pressing matters, like coding leap year...

Sep 17, 2020
  11. Chopin.Xegony liked Ythera's post in the thread [Request] Make Ranger Copsestalker's Enrichment group buff line V2 so it can be MGB'd.

Quit slacking and get to buffing the raid group by group.

Sep 17, 2020
  12. Chopin.Xegony replied to the thread Fixed Internally Zones Crashing.

I have a six man group that crashed zoning into The Overthere (ROS) STOP RECYCLING ZONES. I have not been able to load them back in...

Sep 11, 2020
  13. Chopin.Xegony liked Ishamaael's post in the thread Fixed Internally Zones Crashing.

It seems that several zones are crashing! Several people have toons in these zones and then are not able to log back into their account....

Sep 11, 2020
  14. Chopin.Xegony liked svann's post in the thread UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL..

Until that happens you can get a bunch of like minded people and everyone flag pvp, even on a pve server. You will have to put up with...

Sep 4, 2020
  15. Chopin.Xegony replied to the thread Fixed Internally Spell gem lockup not fixed.

Bump

Sep 3, 2020
  16. Chopin.Xegony replied to the thread Live box trio - SK/Shaman/?.

Bard. If you are looking for another option other than Bard (Which is the best option IMO) a Magician would be good they are powerful...

Sep 1, 2020
  17. Chopin.Xegony replied to the thread 4 friends coming back for kicks ....

Any of the Live servers other than FV will be good. Xegony, Bertox, Bristle, and Cazic all have very high player bases. Bertox...

Sep 1, 2020
  18. Chopin.Xegony replied to the thread Witch server join ?.

So there isn't really an 'old school' Everquest anymore if you want to do TLP its basically modern Everquest in old zones. Antonious...

Sep 1, 2020
  19. Chopin.Xegony replied to the thread EQ Next!.

Pantheon was announced back in 2014 and for the last six years so many people have been saying that it is 'right around the corner' or...

Sep 1, 2020
  20. Chopin.Xegony liked Syylke_EMarr's post in the thread SPA 286, A History of Neglect.

It's sort of a sad state of Bards that the majority of song aDPS comes from a single song now (Aria). Even worse when you consider that...

Aug 30, 2020
  21. Chopin.Xegony replied to the thread Fixed Internally Spell gem lockup not fixed.

Is any additional info currently needed?

Aug 30, 2020
  22. Chopin.Xegony replied to the thread SPA 286, A History of Neglect.

I haven't used caster songs other than Aria since 2015. There are a lot of bard songs that have become useless or stagnant and fallen out...

Aug 30, 2020
  23. Chopin.Xegony liked Scornfire's post in the thread SPA 286, A History of Neglect.

SPA 286 What can I say that I haven't already meme'd, the Spells, Clickies and AA that employ this SPA have seen their tuning become...

Aug 30, 2020
  24. Chopin.Xegony liked Darchon_Xegony's post in the thread Proposed Overseer changes.

If we are doing Top 10 wants for Overseer: 1. Make the level of a task scale and increase in reward beyond just the EXP / Currency aspect...

Aug 28, 2020
  25. Chopin.Xegony replied to the thread Proposed Overseer changes.

This times a million.

Aug 28, 2020
  26. Chopin.Xegony liked Magnas's post in the thread Fixed Internally Issue with log in server.

Cannot log onto my accounts via the launcher or the website, keep getting there was an error please try again and when i try again it...

Aug 27, 2020
  27. Chopin.Xegony replied to the thread Fixed Internally Spell gem lockup not fixed.

This still isn't fixed

Aug 24, 2020
  28. Chopin.Xegony liked Drakang's post in the thread Fixed Internally Spell gem lockup not fixed.

I have had the issue without a bard in group. But today I did have one and spells and abilities locked up on quicktime. Using an instant...

Aug 24, 2020
  29. Chopin.Xegony liked Dibab's post in the thread Gnome SK.

unsure but you may have better luck posting the the TLP section with this

Aug 24, 2020
  30. Chopin.Xegony replied to the thread EQPLAYERS.

Just out of my own curiosity why is 'necroing' threads against the rules? What is the reasoning behind it?

Aug 20, 2020
  31. Chopin.Xegony liked Buster_Shruggs's post in the thread Next expansion.

I'm waiting for H.P. Lovecraftian creations to invade Eq... Call of Cthulu anyone? :)

Aug 15, 2020
  32. Chopin.Xegony liked Triconix's post in the thread Evolving Gear Idea.

Unless gear on a presumably non level up expansion has a massive boost in stats, especially heroics, I don't see how TBL evolving items...

Aug 14, 2020
  33. Chopin.Xegony replied to the thread good 2-box or 3-box for a necro with the dot revamp?.

It really depends on what your goals are. Bard for sure because bards help everyone very well. A tank like a Paladin or an SK,...

Aug 13, 2020
  34. Chopin.Xegony liked Sindace's post in the thread Subscription info in Inventory Window.

Even with it not being 100% correct, it was still infinitely better than removing it from game. Checking online to see when the accts sub...

Aug 12, 2020
  35. Chopin.Xegony replied to the thread Subscription info in Inventory Window.

Tin Foil Hat Theory - Everyone is done with the expansion and this is typically the time of year that some peoples subs that are coming up...

Aug 12, 2020
  36. Chopin.Xegony replied to the thread SK tanking questions.

So my SK spell line up I use Spear of Cadcane Terror of Mirenllia Dissident Fang Dire Indictment Vulak's Bite Ancient: Bite of Muram Touch...

Aug 1, 2020
  37. Chopin.Xegony replied to the thread Returning player....

TLP servers can get pretty toxic I gave it a shot one time many years ago and decided it wasn't for me. Now as to everyone sending...

Aug 1, 2020
  38. Chopin.Xegony replied to the thread Proposed Overseer changes.

Why did they get rid of the Legends of Norrath card game just to introduce another mini game now? Legends of Norrath was a lot more fun to...

Aug 1, 2020
  39. Chopin.Xegony replied to the thread SK tanking questions.

Can I ask what is your SK's spell lineup and what all do you have in your spam key?

Aug 1, 2020