Chichiaz's Recent Activity

1. Chichiaz liked KushallaFV's post in the thread Further response to the Tradeskill Depot issue.

Just a tip, when you make a PR statement don’t make your statement, “It wasn’t that bad.”

Dec 1, 2023
  2. Chichiaz liked Deathcomestoall's post in the thread Further response to the Tradeskill Depot issue.

I am concerned that the exploit was reported days before any action was taken. The company chose to delete comments that were posted...

Dec 1, 2023
  3. Chichiaz liked Tranced's post in the thread Further response to the Tradeskill Depot issue.

I appreciate the response, but I have to ask where these numbers came from? Given that Krono went from 40k before dupe, to 700k today...

Dec 1, 2023
  4. Chichiaz liked Erekai's post in the thread Further response to the Tradeskill Depot issue.

Frankly, I don't believe it. My character right now on Oakwynd is sitting on more money than I've ever had on any EQ server in my entire...

Dec 1, 2023
  5. Chichiaz liked Slaps's post in the thread Further response to the Tradeskill Depot issue.

While I and many do appreciate the response as it has been highly anticipated by many in the community, I find this response is very...

Dec 1, 2023
  6. Chichiaz liked dizzl's post in the thread Further response to the Tradeskill Depot issue.

There is simply no way these numbers are even vaguely correct. The bazaar price of nearly everything on Oakwynd 10x what it was on the...

Dec 1, 2023