Celithan's Recent Activity

1. Celithan replied to the thread Mercenary appearing suspended, but active.

Update: Zoning fixed the issue.

Jan 30, 2024
  2. Celithan posted a new thread.

Mercenary appearing suspended, but active

Category: Other Date/Time: Tue Jan 30 08:08:10 2024 Character: Level 22 Magician (Main) Zone: Blightfire Moors Location: -1973.59,...

Forum: Bug Reports

Jan 30, 2024
  3. Celithan liked Rijacki's post in the thread Welcome to the Anniversary Tower!.

If there were better items on the merchant (other than the mount), it would be a loot pinata. But, it does make that mount achievable...

Jan 21, 2024
  4. Celithan replied to the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Is there going to be an improvement on quality of life gameplay especially in the areas of water, broken quests, and solo content being...

Jan 12, 2024
  5. Celithan liked OhrsII's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Can we get 10 man raids?

Jan 12, 2024
  6. Celithan liked Salinae's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Can clerics get a real invis item? or even the ability to cast it as an AA?

Jan 12, 2024
  7. Celithan liked Tyranthraxus's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Can we get a dislike button on the forum?

Jan 12, 2024
  8. Celithan liked Gnomie's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Are there any plans to further fine tune Personas, and possibly make them more useful, without so many down-sides? As it stands, there...

Jan 12, 2024
  9. Celithan liked Gigobyte's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Can we get the ability to have integrated ability to send commands to multiple instances of EQ clients. (Ala, , [Unmentioned 3rd Party Software], etc) I do not...

Jan 12, 2024
  10. Celithan liked Eilelyen's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Will there be more focus towards those of us who pay to play the live game vs the TLP game this year? Seems there is more focus on...

Jan 12, 2024
  11. Celithan liked Nadisia's post in the thread Personas - Are They Safe To Use?.

Sad news :( I was about to buy the last expansion, but after reading all this, thanks but no. I guess I'll wait a bit until it's fixed.

Jan 7, 2024
  12. Celithan liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Personas - Are They Safe To Use?.

I'd rather have no new features and more new content than less content and half-finished features that aren't really that useful.

Jan 7, 2024
  13. Celithan liked Bigstomp's post in the thread Personas - Are They Safe To Use?.

I'd be terrified to use a persona when simply touching a housing plot means everything is gone.

Jan 7, 2024
  14. Celithan replied to the thread Big Dipper stuck and impossible to attack.

Environmentally, the water areas need help. I've been in several zones where being outside of the water made it possible for me to hit...

Jan 7, 2024
  15. Celithan liked Slasher's post in the thread Big Dipper stuck and impossible to attack.

Get out of the water and use something that moves it like divine stun or hates attraction. Sometimes they get stuck and you cant...

Jan 7, 2024
  16. Celithan liked Allayna's post in the thread Big Dipper stuck and impossible to attack.

Honestly if there is this much issue with coding pathing between water and land, maybe just remove the must be in the water to cast on...

Jan 7, 2024
  17. Celithan liked Tyranthraxus's post in the thread Entire Inventory and Bank Wiped on Anchor.

That worked, Thanks again.

Jan 7, 2024
  18. Celithan replied to the thread Persona not loading equipment.

I'm still confused why this feature went live with no testing by the community at the least. They warned you in test not to use the...

Jan 7, 2024
  19. Celithan liked Eaedyilye's post in the thread Random downtime?.

Now to find out if I won the battle I was in the middle of.

Dec 30, 2023
  20. Celithan liked Nennius's post in the thread Random downtime?.

Quite honestly, with all of the issues in the world, I hope the cause of this isn't overly serious.

Dec 30, 2023
  21. Celithan liked Kaenneth's post in the thread Random downtime?.

Those messages need to appear in the middle of the screen like raid emotes. too easy to vanish in spam.

Dec 30, 2023
  22. Celithan replied to the thread Random downtime?.

Makes me wonder if what's happening on Antonius Bayle didn't make it to all of the servers, hmmmm?

Dec 30, 2023
  23. Celithan liked Aiona's post in the thread Random downtime?.

Something fishy going on? o_O

Dec 30, 2023
  24. Celithan liked Kaenneth's post in the thread Random downtime?.

Takes more than 3 minutes to finish killing a trash mob...

Dec 30, 2023
  25. Celithan replied to the thread Personas - Are They Safe To Use?.

That’s really odd considering they specifically said it would remember when you switched gear. It’s almost like there’s a whole...

Dec 28, 2023
  26. Celithan liked Cuzon's post in the thread What is the deal with the Not a Robot thing?.

This sounds like a bot made this post....

Dec 6, 2023
  27. Celithan liked Risiko's post in the thread What is the deal with the Not a Robot thing?.

Is anybody else having to go through numerous iterations of finding motorcycles, busses, fire hydrants, stairs, and crosswalks just to get...

Dec 6, 2023
  28. Celithan replied to the thread Alternate Persona Tip Window - Swapping Personas Requires Fast-Camp / Starting Zone.

I may be in the minority, but this will alleviate some of my alts. I’ll be able to delete them instead of having 8 different characters,...

Dec 6, 2023
  29. Celithan replied to the thread Raiding is far too easy and too predictable..

Yeah, I’d like to see a gm jump into an open world zone and tear stuff up like they used to do.

Dec 6, 2023
  30. Celithan liked uberkingkong's post in the thread 1 thing i like about 30th expansion.

When you do a quest. Not a mission, a quest. The mobs drop what you need for the quest, quest items. When you're not doing the quest, no...

Dec 6, 2023
  31. Celithan replied to the thread Huge xp gap after finishing ToL progression.

I definitely base my playing experience on where I go and what I get to do. The game is fun with the people, quests, and missions. The...

Dec 6, 2023
  32. Celithan replied to the thread Huge xp gap after finishing ToL progression.

Wow, I’m a dolt. I never thought about that! Thanks!

Dec 6, 2023
  33. Celithan replied to the thread Crashing.

I would look more into your display settings. Some people have said if they play in windowed mode it crashes more. I hope this helps...

Dec 6, 2023
  34. Celithan liked Yinla's post in the thread How do I move achievements messages back to where they were?.

I've always had them in 2 seperate windows, but after last nights patch they are all in the same window. So something changed yesterday....

Dec 6, 2023
  35. Celithan liked Razorfall's post in the thread Laurion Song Picks.

Are there no picks for Laurion Song zones yet? Doing these quests is kind of a nightmare atm lol

Dec 6, 2023
  36. Celithan liked Metanis's post in the thread Overseer enhancement request!.

Since the Overseer UI no longer switches us to the Active Quests page every time we start a new quest it's easy to lose track of how many...

Dec 6, 2023