Celephane's Recent Activity

1. Celephane liked Jack's post in the thread 90% rez.

People who won't take my call or my 90% rez can just stay dead until someone else can take time out of their raid duties to rez them with a...

Mar 27, 2024 at 3:16 PM
  2. Celephane liked Nennius's post in the thread Confused.

I read this and planned my morning....

Mar 16, 2024
  3. Celephane liked Fenthen's post in the thread Does the neck drop anymore?.

But only if it's between 12pm and 11pm game time, and you need to do it from the western side of the chest only.

Mar 11, 2024
  4. Celephane liked Smokezz's post in the thread Does the neck drop anymore?.

The chest is trapped and has an anti camp radius. Disarm it and open it with arrows/ranged DPS!

Mar 11, 2024
  5. Celephane liked niente's post in the thread Is there a way to open trade window with your target rather than having to click on them?.

/usetarget does the same thing as the U key and was meant for this purpose (and bugged/invisible bazaar traders).

Mar 6, 2024
  6. Celephane liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Stealth nerfs?.

Just a reminder...they didn't "take xp off" mobs post 110. They just made the levels 111+ INCREDIBLY massive, with regard to how much...

Mar 5, 2024
  7. Celephane liked Cavall's post in the thread Confirmed the reward system.

My entire guild did not get coins upon completion of the Final Fugue and The Artisan and the Druid raids even after 10 or so minutes. We...

Mar 2, 2024
  8. Celephane liked Act of Valor's post in the thread Talk about T3 raids upcoming.

shut up

Feb 15, 2024
  9. Celephane liked ttobey's post in the thread A request for mounts.

EQ1 had brand new ogres, goblins, deer, sheep, foxes and kerra this year, and they are some of the best looking npc's in the game....

Jan 17, 2024
  10. Celephane liked ttobey's post in the thread A request for mounts.

You have gotten better at snark! Ding 43!

Jan 17, 2024
  11. Celephane liked Marton's post in the thread 32 expansion raids/events focused.

ngl, I wish you used some common sense before you type your posts.

Jan 16, 2024
  12. Celephane liked KakleTT's post in the thread Universal Chat service issue.

Multiple people including myself are experiencing an error that states "The Universal Chat service is temporarily unavailable. You will...

Jan 11, 2024
  13. Celephane replied to the thread Need advice on class to play....

LOL, thanks for the laugh

Dec 22, 2023
  14. Celephane liked kizant's post in the thread eqlogparser questions.

So what settings do you use in GINA for backing up logs? Is daily backup needed or maybe weekly where you specify a day and time. Like...

Dec 20, 2023
  15. Celephane liked Tatanka's post in the thread Zanivar.

He's with the duckmen ;)

Dec 17, 2023
  16. Celephane liked Lisard's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Dec 14, 2023
  17. Celephane liked Tallie's post in the thread Toon reached 125 within two hours of launch - How?.

I saw one fast leveler clicking collectibles from expansions I could barely remember :) They clearly had been saving or ignoring then...

Dec 8, 2023
  18. Celephane liked Healss's post in the thread Toon reached 125 within two hours of launch - How?.

collections more then likely

Dec 6, 2023
  19. Celephane liked Angeliana's post in the thread Further response to the Tradeskill Depot issue.

You are not permitted to accuse people on the forums. If you want to make a player conduct report, it goes through Customer Service....

Dec 5, 2023
  20. Celephane liked Bigstomp's post in the thread Crafting should be removed from EQ..

If I had to choose strawberry or tradeskills, tradeskills win.

Nov 22, 2023
  21. Celephane liked Tuco's post in the thread Crafting should be removed from EQ..

[img]

Nov 20, 2023
  22. Celephane liked Cadira's post in the thread Crafting should be removed from EQ..

I am once again asking if we can petition people off the forums.

Nov 20, 2023
  23. Celephane liked Smokezz's post in the thread Crafting should be removed from EQ..

Hey, another troll post. Wicked.

Nov 20, 2023
  24. Celephane liked Cadira's post in the thread Somewhat Fustrated..

Can we just petition to ban certain people from these forums? Some people are worthy of more than /ignore Asking for a friend.

Nov 16, 2023
  25. Celephane replied to the thread I have an issue....

If you really were you'd stop it then

Nov 9, 2023
  26. Celephane liked Nennius's post in the thread Collectables Spreadsheet ?.

[IMG]

Oct 26, 2023
  27. Celephane liked Nennius's post in the thread Should game developrs be rotated out of projects..

Reminds me of a guy I know who works on old diesel engines. He is very nearly one of a kind and his boss pays him well enough that he...

Oct 26, 2023
  28. Celephane liked ttobey's post in the thread Should game developrs be rotated out of projects..

On any game that uses an old engine, it takes so long to ramp a new dev up that you aren't going to send them off to a new team after you...

Oct 26, 2023
  29. Celephane liked Bigstomp's post in the thread Should game developrs be rotated out of projects..

Knowing the content and caring about the content is a big plus. I'd really not like some random Strawberry to be designing a game I've...

Oct 26, 2023
  30. Celephane replied to the thread Collectables Spreadsheet ?.

You do realize in 2013, when he posted that, they didn't?

Oct 26, 2023
  31. Celephane liked Nennius's post in the thread Joke for the day.

[IMG]

Oct 26, 2023
  32. Celephane liked Riou's post in the thread Good use of Dev time? Personas vs. real improvements!.

They don't have 1 single person working in each department, they can do multiple things at once

Oct 12, 2023
  33. Celephane liked Smokezz's post in the thread Autoguild server.

God you post some stupid things. LOL.

Oct 11, 2023
  34. Celephane liked Hekaton's post in the thread Been a while since I cared - Beta Access/Preorder....

in before uberkingkong posts that super mario maker 2 does beta forums better than eq

Oct 10, 2023
  35. Celephane liked Riou's post in the thread Future content should be scaled down..

The only thing this would do is make half the classes obsolete causing them to quit EQ and cause like half the raiders to also quit EQ

Oct 6, 2023
  36. Celephane liked ttobey's post in the thread Most exciting expansion announcement in history.

Loose-Lin is Evil Lyn's wrong side of the tracks sister.

Oct 6, 2023
  37. Celephane liked Sarrwin's post in the thread Fixed Reset device () failed worse than ever!.

Ever since the lag issue alt+tabbing was fixed this error has been creeping up, for me, too frequently. I used to be able to alt+tab to...

Oct 4, 2023