Celephane's Recent Activity

1. Celephane replied to the thread Account to Account.

Given how long this has been broken, each and every person could have created a new character on the account of choice and leveled it up to...

Nov 24, 2020 at 2:15 PM
  2. Celephane replied to the thread Quests Tracking - Is there a way?.

Just start with Hero's Journey, that's a ton of quests you can already track through achievements. Once you are done with that go back...

Nov 24, 2020 at 2:12 PM
  3. Celephane liked The real Sandaormo's post in the thread Quests Tracking - Is there a way?.

I've done some quest before

Nov 24, 2020 at 2:10 PM
  4. Celephane liked Rasper Helpdesk's post in the thread Ring of Scale expansion question.

For any curious out there, my Ring of Scale guide is 'done' - https://www.raspersrealm.com/Everquest/RoS/ Rare mob list, with magelo links...

Nov 24, 2020 at 2:06 PM
  5. Celephane replied to the thread Double Exp: Thanksgiving - Do It......

But isn't this "always" the case? People come back all the time, a lot more came back when lockdowns started. I guess maybe round 2 +...

Nov 24, 2020 at 2:05 PM
  6. Celephane replied to the thread Overseer Merchant: Mounts.

learn to construct a sentence, then construct a sentence... you make no sense every time you post.. please do this

Nov 23, 2020 at 4:08 AM
  7. Celephane liked Bobbybick's post in the thread [FEEDBACK] Next Expansion Ideas/Inspiration.

While I think it's too soon to do another dragon xpac, I thought it was kind of odd we never revisited the DoN story considering the state...

Nov 23, 2020 at 4:05 AM
  8. Celephane liked Flatchy's post in the thread Camps/KS.

Well you could always ask before you start your rampage. For instance I was in Kael up on the bridge killing the single pull for I...

Nov 23, 2020 at 4:03 AM
  9. Celephane liked Yinla's post in the thread Congratulations Ancient Dominion!.

Well done guys, good to see you finished all of the Torment of Velious raids last night. Not an easy task when you only raid twice a week...

Nov 23, 2020 at 3:54 AM
  10. Celephane replied to the thread Ive been pondering these idea's awhile....

There haven't been 3 owners, only 2. 989, Verant, Sony, SOE were all Sony...Darkpaw is part of Daybreak.

Nov 21, 2020 at 11:36 AM
  11. Celephane liked Svann2's post in the thread [Question] How to report AFK XP'ing.

Thats fine. But if I ask if I can share the camp and you dont answer, dont get all crotchety if I start killing stuff. If you dont...

Nov 21, 2020 at 11:31 AM
  12. Celephane replied to the thread [Question] How to report AFK XP'ing.

I disagree, I don't always respond to tells, I really don't want to be bothered. It's usually someone that wants to join my group and I...

Nov 20, 2020 at 2:57 PM
  13. Celephane liked Yimin's post in the thread Camps/KS.

If you are out DPSed sorry you will lose your mob and DBG does not have the personal to do anything about it . I would myself never camp...

Nov 20, 2020 at 2:45 PM
  14. Celephane liked Flatchy's post in the thread Camps/KS.

First in combat is a crap rule anyway. OK I have been in the zone 2 hours killing my small camp in Kael, respawn time is like 7 minutes, I...

Nov 20, 2020 at 9:33 AM
  15. Celephane liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread [Question] How to report AFK XP'ing.

1 and 2 are not signs of being afk as they have no responsibility to respond to your camp check or tells.

Nov 20, 2020 at 9:29 AM
  16. Celephane liked Elyssanda's post in the thread High levels monopolizing lower lvl zones.

no.

Nov 19, 2020 at 2:37 PM
  17. Celephane liked smash's post in the thread High levels monopolizing lower lvl zones.

no. You completely mistaken. Earring just requires all missions/tasks/collections/hunter from ToV, nothing from previous expansions.

18. Celephane liked Flatchy's post in the thread High levels monopolizing lower lvl zones.

New TOV ear just asks that you do TOV hunter achievements to carry on. I just finished mine the other week ugh Kael sucked!

19. Celephane liked Yinla's post in the thread No More Kunark or Velious remakes ever again PLEASE.

I read the first 2 lines and gave up.

Nov 19, 2020 at 12:42 AM
  20. Celephane liked Nolrog's post in the thread No More Kunark or Velious remakes ever again PLEASE.

You have been slain by a wall of text.

Nov 19, 2020 at 12:42 AM
  21. Celephane replied to the thread High levels monopolizing lower lvl zones.

nope

Nov 19, 2020 at 12:40 AM
  22. Celephane replied to the thread High levels monopolizing lower lvl zones.

What item needs Grounds hunter?

Nov 18, 2020
  23. Celephane replied to the thread Dear Devs, Paladin question.

Is this seriously a veteran's lounge question? I think not. Try bugs or class stuff

Nov 17, 2020
  24. Celephane replied to the thread Forum or website integration suggestion:chat.

just quit smoking

Nov 17, 2020
  25. Celephane liked Dibab's post in the thread Lag on Bristlebane is out of hand.

Bonus? itll take you longer to get Rays tells to HIT YOUR COP

Nov 15, 2020
  26. Celephane liked Bigstomp's post in the thread Bazaar Crooks.

I don't see the problem. He's paying you what you are willing to sell the items for. If you don't want to sell it to him, mark it at at...

Nov 15, 2020
  27. Celephane liked Captain Video's post in the thread [Feature] Allow mercs in 'raid' zones..

They aren't 'raid' instances, they're RAID instances, there's no approximation here. And by definition it's not group gear, otherwise...

Nov 15, 2020
  28. Celephane replied to the thread Marketplace and Armor/Weapon Ornaments.

LOL whatever

Nov 15, 2020
  29. Celephane replied to the thread [Feature] Allow mercs in 'raid' zones..

[quote="Captain Video, post: 3979736, member: 427068" A lot of the "requests" that are popping up now in the Veteran's forum are getting...

Nov 15, 2020
  30. Celephane liked Captain Video's post in the thread [Feature] Allow mercs in 'raid' zones..

The OP made it clear he was after augs, and the mobs which drop that stuff aren't random trivials. If some people want to get into those...

Nov 15, 2020
  31. Celephane replied to the thread Bazaar Crooks.

Majormer is an a**, I agree

Nov 14, 2020
  32. Celephane replied to the thread Cleric can't DPS the sad priests.

Totally not even shown if that is Yoda or not. My opinion is it is not, just a juvenile of the same race

Nov 14, 2020
  33. Celephane replied to the thread In Progress chat channels, friends list still missing.

it seems like a UDP issue, but with so many having the issue it surely can't be so many users having corrupted files or whatever

Nov 14, 2020
  34. Celephane liked Act of Valor's post in the thread Epic ideas.

The developers stated in the past that it would take an entire expansion cycle for them to implement new epics for each class. Basically,...

Nov 14, 2020
  35. Celephane liked Tour's post in the thread Epic ideas.

Unfortunately lack of ideas isn't the issue so much as lack of resources. Chase evolve items that require current / past ach is about as...

Nov 14, 2020
  36. Celephane replied to the thread Lag on Bristlebane is out of hand.

beta raids have been amazingly lag free, Bristle has been horrible

Nov 14, 2020
  37. Celephane liked Duder's post in the thread Lag on Bristlebane is out of hand.

Since the last patch Bristlebane has been extraordinarily laggy. Beyond it's norm. In the late afternoon zoning times range in the 2-5...

Nov 14, 2020
  38. Celephane replied to the thread everquest download installer.

Downloads are broken right now, not sure why you keep trying .... should just wait

Nov 14, 2020
  39. Celephane replied to the thread Vote to have Twitch.tv add a P99 category so we don't have to look at them in the Everquest category.

Those 2 things are nothing alike, TLPs have so much modern EQ still in them...but yeah they do give the classic feel with their...

Nov 13, 2020
  40. Celephane liked Micker's post in the thread No More Kunark or Velious remakes ever again PLEASE.

Kunark was an awesome expansion! The first day that expansion went live, was like walking into a new world. So many cool zones! I'd like an...

Nov 13, 2020
  41. Celephane replied to the thread everquest download installer.

LOL @ Sony...wow

Nov 12, 2020
  42. Celephane liked Syylke_EMarr's post in the thread Cleric can't DPS the sad priests.

No, they shouldn't nerf a class as a fake attempt at making other classes better. Shamans are perfectly fine on single target healing....

Nov 12, 2020
  43. Celephane liked I_Love_My_Bandwidth's post in the thread No More Kunark or Velious remakes ever again PLEASE.

I don't mind the remakes. I do mind the incessant complaining about it. Stop pretending you're a fickle bunch and just own up to the...

Nov 12, 2020
  44. Celephane liked Elyssanda's post in the thread Weapon Ornament Request, Round Two.

guys this thread was done MONTHS ago (Late May early June) .. adding to it now is pointless...

Nov 10, 2020
  45. Celephane replied to the thread In Progress chat channels, friends list still missing.

I didn't have this issue when it first started, but about 2 weeks later I started losing my channels. My friend's list is not...

Nov 8, 2020
  46. Celephane replied to the thread Chat channels keep going away.

Except that this problem is widespread and he's not the only one. I didn't make any changes and I have the exact same issues, I've had...

Nov 8, 2020
  47. Celephane liked Malbro's post in the thread Chat channels keep going away.

On Luclin, my chat channels go away upon zoning. I zone and get them back and then they go bye-bye again within 5 minutes or so.

Nov 8, 2020
  48. Celephane liked Duder's post in the thread New trend with all games?.

So you're speaking for the silent minority of players? From what do you derive your statements? WoW boards? Stick to "me" and "I"...

Nov 6, 2020
  49. Celephane liked Smokezz's post in the thread New trend with all games?.

Much like the rest of Strawberry's posts... it's all nonsense.

Nov 6, 2020
  50. Celephane liked Tegila's post in the thread New trend with all games?.

yeah idk where that idea came from. Im a woman, i run 4 accounts when i get the motivation to go do something lol, and when my...

Nov 6, 2020
  51. Celephane liked Smokezz's post in the thread New trend with all games?.

Good for you, you don't like it or understand it. YOU are not in charge of everyone else's gameplay. FFS... Quit trying to act like the...

Nov 6, 2020
  52. Celephane liked Elyssanda's post in the thread PLZ FIX CAT CHANNELS.

serverwide cat channels still down even after the hotfix patch Tuesday.. [IMG] DPG Platform guys hard at work trying to fix serverwide...

Nov 5, 2020
  53. Celephane replied to the thread New trend with all games?.

Hackers are white, grey and black, depending on their motivation and intent. The colors are normally referenced as their hats. White...

Nov 5, 2020
  54. Celephane liked Bardy McFly's post in the thread Game etiquette and end of the year weirdness..

Numbers are all pointing at this wave being worse than the first and being closer to the big one we were trying to prevent. People gave up...

Nov 5, 2020
  55. Celephane replied to the thread Game etiquette and end of the year weirdness..

As far as you know *rubs hands together evilly*

Nov 4, 2020
  56. Celephane replied to the thread Monk six box group.

I'm confused, why do you say bard twice? Is the bard with a bst a different bard than the one with a shaman or are you just comparing...

Nov 4, 2020
  57. Celephane liked Scornfire's post in the thread PLZ FIX CAT CHANNELS.

[IMG]

Nov 4, 2020
  58. Celephane liked Beimeith's post in the thread Achievements Ruined the Spirt of the Game.

Is a team winning the Superbowl/World Cup/etc. an achievement because you have to share it with the rest of the team? Of course it...

Nov 3, 2020
  59. Celephane liked dreamweaver's post in the thread Game etiquette and end of the year weirdness..

I removed the political post and the responses. Let's not.

Nov 3, 2020
  60. Celephane liked Micker's post in the thread Your longest break from Everquest....

I started playing in May 1999. I played solid until Legacy of Ykesha came out. Stopped/Skipped Legacy of Ykesha Started back at LDoN...

Nov 3, 2020
  61. Celephane liked Bigstomp's post in the thread PLZ FIX CAT CHANNELS.

[IMG]

Nov 2, 2020
  62. Celephane liked Nennius's post in the thread In Progress chat channels, friends list still missing.

Just for fun. Honest. No editorial comment intended. Really. Truly. NM, who am I trying to kid. [IMG]

Nov 1, 2020
  63. Celephane liked Elyssanda's post in the thread In Progress chat channels, friends list still missing.

Honey this is about chat channels, not quests.. and, Luclin everything still down for everyone..

Nov 1, 2020
  64. Celephane replied to the thread Chat Channels Down.

yes, seemingly all of them on all servers according to the bug forum

Nov 1, 2020
  65. Celephane replied to the thread Your longest break from Everquest....

Meh, whatever. He wanted replies, he got them. Many don't choose not to play even though they could, there are other factors in play....

Nov 1, 2020
  66. Celephane liked Scila's post in the thread Fixed Internally CT - 10-31 - Chat Channels - An unknown error has occurred.

Today seem to be getting the above then no channels; however, some chat will show up as #general. Rejoining works sometimes and other...

Nov 1, 2020
  67. Celephane liked yepmetoo's post in the thread Achievements Ruined the Spirt of the Game.

I get that you don't understand something, but its something else entirely. This is a game that was developed starting in 1996,...

Nov 1, 2020
  68. Celephane replied to the thread Your longest break from Everquest....

My longest break, 03-04 when I deployed to Iraq for OIF 1. I've had other breaks since, a month or 3 when I didn't have internet access due...

Oct 30, 2020
  69. Celephane replied to the thread Thuliasaur Island : Will it be Unlocked ?.

TDS is unlocked, sort of. You can do the raids without progression, but islands themselves still require the progression arc.

Oct 30, 2020
  70. Celephane replied to the thread Achievements Ruined the Spirt of the Game.

Ouch, I hurt myself laughing

Oct 30, 2020
  71. Celephane liked Sissruukk's post in the thread Achievements Ruined the Spirt of the Game.

The Seer character check was...confusing, cryptic, didn't help you out much on figuring out what you had/had not done, who to hail,...

Oct 30, 2020
  72. Celephane liked Duder's post in the thread Achievements Ruined the Spirt of the Game.

So you want them to remove the way of keeping track of your progress? You prefer it be like the Seer in PoK for Planes of Power...

Oct 29, 2020
  73. Celephane replied to the thread Dragon Hoard Info?.

Do some classes need the bank more than others? This will be news to me

Oct 28, 2020
  74. Celephane liked Beimeith's post in the thread Achievements Ruined the Spirt of the Game.

Those are the best ones... Picking up a bunch of junk off the ground (or more likely buying them from the Bazaar/Overseer) isn't an...

Oct 28, 2020
  75. Celephane liked Act of Valor's post in the thread Quality of Life wishes and dreams. What would you want?.

If your campfires could magically transport your friends to it, then you need to share your gift with the world.

Oct 28, 2020
  76. Celephane liked Vumad's post in the thread Devs, Decission allows for some mischief.

I have a mage. I'm going to roll a wizard box. Then I am going to single target evac you, and as you load back into the zone, I'm going to...

Oct 27, 2020
  77. Celephane liked Duder's post in the thread Achievements Ruined the Spirt of the Game.

I enjoy achievements but am not obsessed with having them all. It sounds to me like the OP's real beef is that they have to work to unlock...

Oct 27, 2020
  78. Celephane liked I_Love_My_Bandwidth's post in the thread Achievements Ruined the Spirt of the Game.

As opposed to making my own spreadsheet, having a binder, and keeping track that way? I feel achievements ENHANCE the spirit of the game,...

Oct 26, 2020
  79. Celephane liked dreamweaver's post in the thread FIX YOUR WEBSITE.

The devs that work on the game and the devs that work on the website are not the same, the two things are unrelated to each other in...

Oct 26, 2020
  80. Celephane replied to the thread No /claimable mounts even after activating and buying ToV ?.

He's clearly out of order, I thought the same thing when I first read it. I think the important thing here is that you don't get...

Oct 25, 2020
  81. Celephane liked Nolrog's post in the thread Devs, Decission allows for some mischief.

Has to be a troll. The mental gymnastics to justify the original post which was proven false is impressive.

Oct 25, 2020
  82. Celephane liked Zynt's post in the thread Devs, Decission allows for some mischief.

All the effort put into making this post shoulda been put into a Google search to check the spelling.

Oct 25, 2020
  83. Celephane replied to the thread Devs, Decission allows for some mischief.

Are you even for real? You strike me as a troll. Of course you can't block it when you spell it wrong every time, but I just tried it...

Oct 25, 2020
  84. Celephane liked yepmetoo's post in the thread CoV Chase Weapon Drops?.

You realize that beta just started, right? Post this in the beta forums anyway.

Oct 24, 2020
  85. Celephane replied to the thread TOFS 2 Raid, The Wedding, Til Death do Us Part, Nosja question.

Consider these names have been around since original Velious and you'll be ok.

Oct 23, 2020
  86. Celephane replied to the thread TOFS 2 Raid, The Wedding, Til Death do Us Part, Nosja question.

Or just remember the names Amanda and Jason

Oct 23, 2020
  87. Celephane liked Triconix's post in the thread SOME DEVS HAVE GOT SOME SPLAINING TO DO.

If you think the warrior class is in a bad state you simply don't know how to play the class. Enough said. Have a good day.

Oct 23, 2020
  88. Celephane liked Bobbybick's post in the thread Yikes, I have a problem. Did anyone else do this?.

Jennifer Chan likes this.

Oct 22, 2020
  89. Celephane replied to the thread Feature request.

Put time/resources into a feature for those that don't even pay to play....hmmm, I vote no

Oct 18, 2020
  90. Celephane replied to the thread Dev's Please Read! "Going back to the ROOTS of Game Development".

So they should make design decisions for your sake why? You don't even know if they already do this.

Oct 18, 2020
  91. Celephane liked Shanarias's post in the thread Dev's Please Read! "Going back to the ROOTS of Game Development".

Self-styled speakers for the Everquest Community amuse me.

Oct 18, 2020
  92. Celephane liked CatsPaws's post in the thread Upgrade to heroic??.

Oh, wow I never noticed that! Thanks. On my characters who went Heroic the green button that says "upgrade character" is missing. But...

Oct 16, 2020
  93. Celephane replied to the thread Upgrade to heroic??.

The option will always be there though, unless you use it. The only characters it doesn't light up for are the ones that have used it...

Oct 16, 2020
  94. Celephane liked Allayna's post in the thread New Expansion: Claws of Veeshan.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/the-path-to-115.264763/page-5#post-3892141...

Oct 16, 2020
  95. Celephane liked Hythos's post in the thread Dobri's last stand.

A long-standing player in the community has logged out for his last time. Dobri had started off on Bristlebane right before the start of...

Oct 15, 2020
  96. Celephane replied to the thread New Expansion: Claws of Veeshan.

Remember that one time when you weren't whining? I'm not sure I do. SO, if you could find it and link it to me that would be great.

Oct 14, 2020
  97. Celephane liked Cannikin's post in the thread New Expansion: Claws of Veeshan.

Clearly statements made by people who definitely did not play 20+ years ago. Leveling up by killing in the good old days was FAR slower...

Oct 14, 2020
  98. Celephane replied to the thread Six zones? SIX ZONES?.

Wow, what game are you playing?

Oct 14, 2020
  99. Celephane liked I_Love_My_Bandwidth's post in the thread Six zones? SIX ZONES?.

So we can count on you not being in CoV zones? Perfect. Thanks for the heads-up!

Oct 14, 2020
  100. Celephane liked I_Love_My_Bandwidth's post in the thread New Expansion: Claws of Veeshan.

Debacle? I think you mean SPECTACLE. There was nothing wrong with XP in ToV. Nothing.

Oct 14, 2020
  101. Celephane liked Cragzop's post in the thread Faded Velium Necklace of Brilliance?.

Ngreth paired down the options. Because he wanted to. And you are incorrect by the way. There are no velium ears or rings of security....

Oct 14, 2020
  102. Celephane replied to the thread Weapon Ornament Request, Round Two.

not bumped because round 2 is over, already submitted

Oct 14, 2020
  103. Celephane liked Elyssanda's post in the thread Raider fatigue.

I made another bard and have been catching her up on all the old expansion crap.. Finished Mercenary of Thuliasaur yesterday,.

Oct 13, 2020
  104. Celephane liked Skuz's post in the thread We are waiting........Dev's.

^ This

Oct 13, 2020
  105. Celephane liked Cragzop's post in the thread ToV Beta to Today - Dev Assistance Please.

I went the other way ... I PMed the devs to stop allowing zerker axes to stack. Cause I'm dps jealous and spiteful.

Oct 12, 2020
  106. Celephane liked Act of Valor's post in the thread Newb Mistakes? Share Yours!.

This isn't exactly a newbie mistake, but when I was growing up in the Freeport region around levels 1-5, I'd fish off the East Freeport...

Oct 12, 2020
  107. Celephane liked Nadisia's post in the thread Bonuses: Changes of Fall .... a Bonus?.

Just to add on the regular XP, atm I'm trying to finish the leveling of my 145873rd alt :D, a level 114 mage. While killing in ToV EW atm...

Oct 12, 2020
  108. Celephane liked Flatchy's post in the thread Dragging.

Rogue drags beast and sk to camp in fd , campfire is set. Easy Peasy ?

Oct 11, 2020
  109. Celephane replied to the thread Taking time for content.

You lost me here. What? What content do they raid on Sundays?

Oct 11, 2020
  110. Celephane liked Act of Valor's post in the thread If your class could have one thing another class has....

Oh boy. This has got to be the quote of the year at least.

Oct 10, 2020
  111. Celephane replied to the thread Dragging.

I get that, but it's not my intent with the question. It just seemed to me that I should be able to equally drag either one and...

Oct 10, 2020
  112. Celephane liked Skuz's post in the thread Dragging.

Something smells exploitive about this.

Oct 10, 2020
  113. Celephane replied to the thread Dragging.

The one flaw I see in this logic is that I can remained feigned, convincingly, even through area effect damage raining down on me....

Oct 10, 2020
  114. Celephane liked Mindra's post in the thread Dragging.

I don't buy the gnome and the ogre as evidence of necromantic magic; all the gnome requires is some rope and a lubricant, they're perfectly...

Oct 10, 2020
  115. Celephane liked Nolrog's post in the thread Newb Mistakes? Share Yours!.

Rooting myself when trying to do CC instead of the mob. I've done it more times than I care to admit. Single target root too, not even...

Oct 8, 2020
  116. Celephane replied to the thread Please?.

Magelo profiles = small portion of the EQ population, thus proving nothing of the sort

Oct 8, 2020
  117. Celephane liked Bigstomp's post in the thread In Progress chat channels, friends list still missing.

My channels last for about 2-3 minutes after I zone. Then they become dead.

Oct 6, 2020
  118. Celephane liked Scila's post in the thread In Progress chat channels, friends list still missing.

Title says it ........

Oct 6, 2020
  119. Celephane liked Maedhros's post in the thread "New Member".

Definitely need fewer posts from these "journeymen" in the veterans lounge. Newb. :p

Oct 6, 2020
  120. Celephane replied to the thread Newb Mistakes? Share Yours!.

I remember the first night I played, I wasn't really sure what to do when I was done. So I found an empty house with a bed, sat on it and...

Oct 6, 2020
  121. Celephane replied to the thread Bonuses: Changes of Fall .... a Bonus?.

No, it is not. The amount of experience required to level is much much more, but the experience itself is great. Just compare AAs, I'm...

Oct 6, 2020
  122. Celephane liked Diptera's post in the thread Newb Mistakes? Share Yours!.

Being trolled by another player that came up to me and emoted "steals 2 platinum pieces from you", and thought I was genuinely being...

Oct 6, 2020
  123. Celephane liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread [Feedback/Request] Enchanting, Imbueing, and Making Mana.

Thanks for the info. I made a ticket and stuck this thread in it. I don't know when though.

Oct 6, 2020
  124. Celephane liked Smokezz's post in the thread Bonuses: Changes of Fall .... a Bonus?.

Ocean of Tears is at no risk of drying up.

Oct 6, 2020
  125. Celephane liked Act of Valor's post in the thread Bonuses: Changes of Fall .... a Bonus?.

Darkpaw gives out bonus experience, forums user logs in to complain about it. This is Everquest.

Oct 6, 2020
  126. Celephane liked Duder's post in the thread Confirmed IVU and hidden player issue.

Has occurred with people who are actively on the move and in discord that I am chatting with that I was trying to target. Specifically in...

Oct 5, 2020
  127. Celephane replied to the thread Casters having Throwing?.

I know a mage that throws shade, often

Oct 5, 2020
  128. Celephane liked MasterMagnus's post in the thread Dragging.

Drag Corpse is a low level necromantic magic that everyone can cast. Someone feigning death is not actually dead, therefore not a...

Oct 5, 2020
  129. Celephane posted a new thread.

Dragging

If I can drag a corpse, why can't I drag an FD character? They shouldn't be much different physically. The mechanics of doing this should...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Oct 5, 2020
  130. Celephane liked CatsPaws's post in the thread C'Mon....

Last year it was announced on October 16, 2019. Then Pre-orders and Beta began on October 23, 2019. It was announced in late Nov that it...

Oct 4, 2020
  131. Celephane replied to the thread C'Mon....

7 pm on a Friday, making a new thread about stuff that is already posted, get a clue. Why do this right now?

Oct 2, 2020
  132. Celephane liked Skuz's post in the thread We are waiting........Dev's.

Brain fart, I meant Temple.

Oct 2, 2020
  133. Celephane replied to the thread We are waiting........Dev's.

That would be an interesting new zone

Oct 2, 2020
  134. Celephane replied to the thread Estanti - Did they change the wizzy port in spot?.

I meant the "other" lamp

Sep 30, 2020
  135. Celephane liked Skuz's post in the thread Parcel Window Suggestion.

If I could add anything to the Parcel system it would be a Cash on Delivery option. You can't take the item sent as C.O.D. unless you...

Sep 30, 2020
  136. Celephane replied to the thread Estanti - Did they change the wizzy port in spot?.

Guild portal? Perhaps you mean the lamp

Sep 30, 2020
  137. Celephane replied to the thread Chelsith Reborn Collectibles.

No, they were patched and they are all no trade now, this happened a while ago Correction, they were attuned

Sep 30, 2020
  138. Celephane replied to the thread Best Zone/Expansion.

This is Everquest, not whatever you are referring to

Sep 30, 2020
  139. Celephane liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread [Feedback/Request] Enchanting, Imbueing, and Making Mana.

I concede the point. But, yes, as implied here, priorities! It has not made it to the top of the list.

Sep 29, 2020
  140. Celephane liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread [Feedback/Request] Enchanting, Imbueing, and Making Mana.

2 dev, me and a peer tester, QA time. About... 4 hours me, not sure QA and peer tester, probably a notable fraction of an hour. And...

Sep 29, 2020
  141. Celephane replied to the thread In Anguish Over Anguish.

Tacvi is like that, but not Anguish. I've been using 5 offline characters for years now.

Sep 29, 2020
  142. Celephane liked Qbert's post in the thread In Anguish Over Anguish.

You can use offline players to fulfill the requirement. Just fill a group with alts (level is irrelevant . . . so make a free account with...

Sep 29, 2020
  143. Celephane liked Flatchy's post in the thread You are loosin business..

Its ok to be wrong ;}

Sep 29, 2020
  144. Celephane replied to the thread What they got right....

They stated during Beta that all the buffs are rank 3. So why do want them downgraded?

Sep 28, 2020
  145. Celephane replied to the thread Next expansion idea.. one zone anyone from any server can...

Can we name this special place Beta? If so I'm pretty sure we can get to it in October

Sep 28, 2020
  146. Celephane replied to the thread Restless Ice ornaments are a myth.

Too bad cross server parcels aren't a thing

Sep 25, 2020
  147. Celephane replied to the thread the M word.

I've never played that game. I don't know what this means, but it sounds stupid.

Sep 25, 2020
  148. Celephane liked Winnowyl's post in the thread [Feedback/Request] Enchanting, Imbueing, and Making Mana.

For years now, we've had the Greater Mass Enchant spells for the 5 basic metals (silver, gold, electrum, platinum, and velium) - can we...

Sep 24, 2020
  149. Celephane liked Febb's post in the thread You are loosin business..

So they are releasing the grip on business, making it loose?

Sep 24, 2020
  150. Celephane liked Act of Valor's post in the thread Share your worst DB customer services stories.

There was some server instability back in Empires of Kunark when I was camping some named in Chardok for an aug. I managed to get the aug,...

Sep 24, 2020
  151. Celephane liked Whelp's post in the thread Share your worst DB customer services stories.

I’ll chime in. Originally started playing in 2000; stopped in 2006 to get life balance in order. The game was consuming me and destroying...

Sep 24, 2020
  152. Celephane replied to the thread 1st target in extended target window..

/assist main covers both

Sep 23, 2020
  153. Celephane replied to the thread Rain in PoK?.

No, it isn't. Enter the lobby and look up, you are still in an outdoor zone.

Sep 21, 2020
  154. Celephane liked Nniki's post in the thread Buff slots and permeant AA's round 2!.

They do not provide any active benefit. Most of those people probably just don't realize. The shadow effects were added simply so...

Sep 20, 2020
  155. Celephane liked Karhar's post in the thread Restless Ice ornaments are a myth.

What server are you on? If it's emarr, contact me in game. I have a mule named Restlessice for a reason

Sep 20, 2020
  156. Celephane liked sojero's post in the thread The Second Wind FV.

Nope, but I've heard of it.

Sep 17, 2020
  157. Celephane replied to the thread The Second Wind FV.

spend your downtime learning the language, this is similar to except, and not really even close

Sep 17, 2020
  158. Celephane replied to the thread Dear DBG/DPG - From an EQ-Player.

too long so I didn't read it...but the Test server can't hash out the patches we get... so everyone that complains about that, it can't...

Sep 17, 2020
  159. Celephane liked Winnowyl's post in the thread Type 18-19 Augs.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/type-18-vs-type-19-stacking.259296/ That's the relevant part. Type 18 and 19...

Sep 16, 2020
  160. Celephane liked RandyLahey's post in the thread EQ has lost another friend.

I'm sad to report that Aashna on Xegony has passed away. She was an amazing person and will be missed dearly. I was friends with her for...

Sep 12, 2020
  161. Celephane liked Windance's post in the thread Test Update 09/08/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

This is an amazingly helpful patch for overseer and really takes the OMG level of effort to match up the agents. HUGE thank you.

Sep 11, 2020
  162. Celephane liked Winnowyl's post in the thread Why doesn't poison stack?.

Depends on what you're making. If you're making the new stuff that we actually use, it stack - albeit only to 20. If you're making the...

Sep 11, 2020
  163. Celephane replied to the thread Disable Lore-Equipped Loot Notifications.

Then ask for it. I answered your question, I didn't request this feature.. you could stand to lose the attitude when you are the one that...

Sep 11, 2020
  164. Celephane replied to the thread Warden Hanvar Trick?.

Omens of War called and said they gave up all their secrets 15 years ago

Sep 11, 2020
  165. Celephane replied to the thread Disable Lore-Equipped Loot Notifications.

Players asked for it. They didn't want to loot a second item without being notified

Sep 10, 2020
  166. Celephane replied to the thread Test Update 09/08/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

I think you are missing something here. An agent can be a scholar (2), for example, but have none of the highlight benefits and it...

Sep 10, 2020
  167. Celephane liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread Weapon Ornament Request, Round Two.

I also can't promise where I place this. So don't stock up too much? It may be marketplace, it may be overseer merchant, it may be...

Sep 10, 2020
  168. Celephane liked KermittheFroglok's post in the thread Weapon Ornament Request, Round Two.

Thank you for being transparent with that. Ngreth, I just want to call out that many of us appreciate how open and communicative you...

Sep 10, 2020
  169. Celephane replied to the thread New game idea to encourage players to make alts.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/diamond-efreeti-boots-focus.269975/#post-3961648 Ngreth ~ How many clues to the...

Sep 9, 2020
  170. Celephane liked Smokezz's post in the thread New game idea to encourage players to make alts.

They confirmed another expansion was coming waaaaaaaay back in the early part of the year! Like I said, if you know where to look......

Sep 8, 2020
  171. Celephane replied to the thread New game idea to encourage players to make alts.

I vote no, my alts are on other accounts, don't want/need this

Sep 8, 2020
  172. Celephane liked Duder's post in the thread New game idea to encourage players to make alts.

You've described abilities similar to many veteran rewards.

Sep 8, 2020
  173. Celephane liked Bigstomp's post in the thread New game idea to encourage players to make alts.

I feel like the people who want to play alts are already playing them and getting the benefits. Enhancing your main by playing an alt I...

Sep 8, 2020
  174. Celephane liked Duder's post in the thread New Expansion Releases....

Are you asking as to bait people to respond so that you can berate them and tell them how they're wrong because they don't agree with you...

Sep 6, 2020
  175. Celephane replied to the thread Everyone using a sig.. please read.

Why does this matter?

Sep 5, 2020
  176. Celephane replied to the thread When is enough.... enough?.

This isn't true. That stuff has been evolving in ToV since Beta and was never changed.

Sep 5, 2020
  177. Celephane liked Lianeb's post in the thread Class Popularity via Demand for Armour.

My merc healer wears tank gear.

Sep 4, 2020
  178. Celephane replied to the thread Shadow of the Bloodguard Illusion.

Damascite Deathwatch Breastplate also has this illusion, just bought one to check

Sep 1, 2020
  179. Celephane replied to the thread Shadow of the Bloodguard Illusion.

Wrong breastplate for the illusion. Its from Rhodium Shadowguard Breastplate in Convorteum.

Sep 1, 2020