Celephane's Recent Activity

1. Celephane replied to the thread Suggestion: Turn any weapon/shield into an ornament.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/suggestion-morph-old-weapons-into-ornaments.260530/ Read this

Jun 11, 2024 at 2:35 PM
  2. Celephane replied to the thread High level warriors - sword and board.

The only thing you said that I agree with.... well except the trash that drops luck augs/type 19's

Jun 9, 2024 at 3:15 PM
  3. Celephane liked Swiss's post in the thread More group/guild less raids content.

These rambling AI sounding posts are so weird and constant. You can do all LS content in group gear. If anything it's the easiest...

Jun 1, 2024
  4. Celephane liked Nennius's post in the thread Joke for the day.

[IMG]

May 30, 2024
  5. Celephane liked Kalamos's post in the thread Absorbing an alt as a Persona.

[IMG]

May 2, 2024
  6. Celephane liked Gialana's post in the thread Weapon values changed on 4 17 patch..

This is from the AMA, though it was released only a little over a month ago: Q: Is there any plan to retroactively update the weapon...

Apr 21, 2024
  7. Celephane liked Duder's post in the thread Weapon values changed on 4 17 patch..

What don't you understand here? Really?

Apr 21, 2024
  8. Celephane liked Nennius's post in the thread Weapon values changed on 4 17 patch..

I would like the chance to go back and dislike some of my own posts.

Apr 21, 2024
  9. Celephane replied to the thread in search of old Friends.

I remember the name. You should log onto Bristlebane and check General chat, see if anyone there can help.

Apr 20, 2024
  10. Celephane liked manglered's post in the thread Weapon values changed on 4 17 patch..

was announced months ago that weapons would be getting upgraded, this sounds like a you problem.

Apr 19, 2024
  11. Celephane liked Hekaton's post in the thread Weapon values changed on 4 17 patch..

yeah man it was pretty common knowledge that the devs were going to go back and smooth out the weapon ratios

Apr 19, 2024
  12. Celephane liked Act of Valor's post in the thread Weapon values changed on 4 17 patch..

What an insufferable post.

Apr 19, 2024
  13. Celephane liked Tyranthraxus's post in the thread Weapon values changed on 4 17 patch..

Thanks for going back and fixing ratios. Much appreciated!

Apr 19, 2024
  14. Celephane liked ttobey's post in the thread I know one way EverQuest can regain its status as a Franchise.

I'd be terrified it would show up on the USA Channel every night at 3 am right after that Ray Liotta movie No Way Out!

Apr 12, 2024
  15. Celephane liked Jack's post in the thread Info Needed Universal Chat service issue.

Bristlebane, /join general. Shows joining general and then immediately not in general anymore and says general chat not found. This...

Mar 31, 2024
  16. Celephane replied to the thread Info Needed Universal Chat service issue.

Bristlebane, had this issue for months now

Mar 30, 2024
  17. Celephane liked KakleTT's post in the thread Info Needed Universal Chat service issue.

Dev's is this something that is actively being address? It has gotten horrible and has become an every day issue logging on.

Mar 30, 2024
  18. Celephane liked KakleTT's post in the thread Info Needed Universal Chat service issue.

Bump: Devs, any insight on this? It happens every time I log on now and on multiple accounts. A relog temp fixes but then shortly after it...

Mar 30, 2024
  19. Celephane liked KakleTT's post in the thread Info Needed Universal Chat service issue.

Multiple people including myself are experiencing an error that states "The Universal Chat service is temporarily unavailable. You will...

Mar 30, 2024
  20. Celephane liked Meeko's post in the thread Did we get changes, who left?.

I'll save y'all a few clicks with direct links to the job postings. Hiring people isn't always the result of someone no longer being on the...

Mar 29, 2024
  21. Celephane liked Jack's post in the thread 90% rez.

People who won't take my call or my 90% rez can just stay dead until someone else can take time out of their raid duties to rez them with a...

Mar 27, 2024
  22. Celephane liked Nennius's post in the thread Confused.

I read this and planned my morning....

Mar 16, 2024
  23. Celephane liked Fenthen's post in the thread Does the neck drop anymore?.

But only if it's between 12pm and 11pm game time, and you need to do it from the western side of the chest only.

Mar 11, 2024
  24. Celephane liked Smokezz's post in the thread Does the neck drop anymore?.

The chest is trapped and has an anti camp radius. Disarm it and open it with arrows/ranged DPS!

Mar 11, 2024
  25. Celephane liked niente's post in the thread Is there a way to open trade window with your target rather than having to click on them?.

/usetarget does the same thing as the U key and was meant for this purpose (and bugged/invisible bazaar traders).

Mar 6, 2024
  26. Celephane liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Stealth nerfs?.

Just a reminder...they didn't "take xp off" mobs post 110. They just made the levels 111+ INCREDIBLY massive, with regard to how much...

Mar 5, 2024
  27. Celephane liked Cavall's post in the thread Confirmed the reward system.

My entire guild did not get coins upon completion of the Final Fugue and The Artisan and the Druid raids even after 10 or so minutes. We...

Mar 2, 2024
  28. Celephane liked Act of Valor's post in the thread Talk about T3 raids upcoming.

shut up

Feb 15, 2024
  29. Celephane liked ttobey's post in the thread A request for mounts.

EQ1 had brand new ogres, goblins, deer, sheep, foxes and kerra this year, and they are some of the best looking npc's in the game....

Jan 17, 2024
  30. Celephane liked ttobey's post in the thread A request for mounts.

You have gotten better at snark! Ding 43!

Jan 17, 2024
  31. Celephane liked Marton's post in the thread 32 expansion raids/events focused.

ngl, I wish you used some common sense before you type your posts.

Jan 16, 2024
  32. Celephane replied to the thread Need advice on class to play....

LOL, thanks for the laugh

Dec 22, 2023
  33. Celephane liked kizant's post in the thread eqlogparser questions.

So what settings do you use in GINA for backing up logs? Is daily backup needed or maybe weekly where you specify a day and time. Like...

Dec 20, 2023
  34. Celephane liked Tatanka's post in the thread Zanivar.

He's with the duckmen ;)

Dec 17, 2023