Celephane's Recent Activity

1. Celephane replied to the thread Epic Quests incoming?.

Not at all. Explain to me how YOU expect this to work, please.

May 19, 2022 at 8:41 PM
  2. Celephane replied to the thread Epic Quests incoming?.

So you're asking for a best in slot quest item, not tied behind any raid content, because that's too hard? All the effort put into the...

May 19, 2022 at 2:50 PM
  3. Celephane replied to the thread Epic Quests incoming?.

You seem to have forgotten that all epics were the result of raids and raid drops. So only raiders would get them, until the content...

May 18, 2022 at 9:15 PM
  4. Celephane liked Nennius's post in the thread Forum post limiting feature.

Someone would have to decide which specific restrictions would be enforced and how. The individuals(s) who make these decisions wold...

May 14, 2022 at 10:23 PM
  5. Celephane liked Nennius's post in the thread PC replacement.

Am I the only person here who is learning a lot from this thread? No sarcasm intended or implied, and thank you.

May 14, 2022 at 10:15 PM
  6. Celephane replied to the thread Any way to stop loud, repetitive sounds like thunder and skele laughing?.

this is not the word you think it is...pretty creepy

May 14, 2022 at 9:59 PM
  7. Celephane liked Act of Valor's post in the thread This Is Why I Have Been Loyal Since 2000.

I've found that explaining your problem clearly and being polite will get your issues solved through /petition pretty much every time. It's...

May 14, 2022 at 9:55 PM
  8. Celephane liked Equable's post in the thread This Is Why I Have Been Loyal Since 2000.

Well one of many reasons. I made a stupid rookie mistake repeating the Bard epic, lost my mystical lute head, body and so on. I sent a...

May 14, 2022 at 9:54 PM
  9. Celephane replied to the thread Request: New cat model for BST warder.

That's not news, that's Friday at the EQoffice

May 14, 2022 at 9:54 PM
  10. Celephane liked Zieri's post in the thread Request: New cat model for BST warder.

[IMG]

May 14, 2022 at 9:51 PM
  11. Celephane liked Flatchy's post in the thread Request: New cat model for BST warder.

ALLIGATOR! Then move on to the cats , Oh and dont give them Kerrins, give them Karens.

May 14, 2022 at 9:48 PM
  12. Celephane liked Alnitak's post in the thread Disappearance of the Grimlings.

Well, grimlings are not native to the moon. Grimlings are some Vah Shirs corrupted by Khati Sha's darkness. So they inhabit a small...

May 14, 2022 at 2:18 AM
  13. Celephane replied to the thread PC replacement.

I hardly know how to reply to this. You are crazy, yes. A computer that should last 15-20 years? WTF. No way...surely you've seen...

May 14, 2022 at 2:03 AM
  14. Celephane liked Tatanka's post in the thread Forum post limiting feature.

I love how Brontus makes an argument about limiting people, because HE thinks it would be good...... And then has a sig quoting Orwell...

May 13, 2022
  15. Celephane liked Act of Valor's post in the thread THE Merc changes.

everquest players habitually complain about literally anything

May 12, 2022
  16. Celephane replied to the thread THE Merc changes.

I'm really curious why this thread even exists. Only 2 merc levels now, already stated in patch what they are, both are lvl V (5). What is...

May 12, 2022
  17. Celephane liked Smokezz's post in the thread THE Merc changes.

No it didn't. Journeyman mercs have always required All Access.

May 11, 2022
  18. Celephane replied to the thread What to do for leaving/coming back to EQ.

WTF? Who cares about 6 yr old logs?

May 10, 2022
  19. Celephane replied to the thread Things I'd LOVE to see on the "roadmap.".

It's been 20 years, quit playing with sound, giants won't sneak up on you Learn your class and the buttons will all make sense

May 10, 2022
  20. Celephane liked Bigstomp's post in the thread Things I'd LOVE to see on the "roadmap.".

Not every disc or AA needs to go on a hotbar. In fact most of them have no business on a hotbar. Put the buttons you intend to...

May 10, 2022
  21. Celephane replied to the thread I seem to have contracted a serious ailment....

cool story, loser

May 8, 2022
  22. Celephane liked Act of Valor's post in the thread I seem to have contracted a serious ailment....

Oops! The picture in the original post disappeared! Don't worry, OP, I got your back: https://imgur.com/y0SnBZI

May 8, 2022
  23. Celephane liked Yinla's post in the thread Something for Jennifer Chan to please consider.

Go back to EQ2, ain't no TLE servers here. We don't want their systems or their races we have our own! We don't need another live...

May 3, 2022
  24. Celephane liked Timmyboi's post in the thread Something for Jennifer Chan to please consider.

Oh god these thread types are going to start infecting the veterans lounge too?

May 3, 2022
  25. Celephane replied to the thread Reduceing tedium, increasing game pleasure.

AD&D I think, 2nd ed.

May 3, 2022
  26. Celephane liked Loup Garou's post in the thread Cemetery zone.

Players making memorials for themselves just to see their name No way to verify it is being used for a departed player Using cuss...

May 3, 2022
  27. Celephane replied to the thread Cemetery zone.

I like your idea, but there is way way too much potential for abuse, sadly

May 2, 2022
  28. Celephane liked Joules_Bianchi's post in the thread How do I 'EQ' on live?.

This- There is population on Bristlebane enough for several guilds like this. The Dark Reign being the one I chose. I'm on day 2 on the...

Apr 30, 2022
  29. Celephane liked Smokezz's post in the thread How do I 'EQ' on live?.

Raid performance is an issue on BB, as with ALL servers. The zoning problem on BB has been resolved as of the last patch. So any...

Apr 30, 2022
  30. Celephane liked Yinla's post in the thread How do I 'EQ' on live?.

Some servers are better than others. If your Euro go AB, otherwise I think you are looking at Xegony or Bristlebane. Before...

Apr 30, 2022
  31. Celephane liked Svann2's post in the thread What's the next xpac?.

Revisiting old zones is good nostalgia. Its not at all the same zone though. Every revisited zone is redone, not copied.

Apr 30, 2022
  32. Celephane liked klanderso's post in the thread Guild Hall.

So fun fact: before the last update, guild halls weren't closing properly. At all. It's why there were issues where new zone instances...

Apr 28, 2022
  33. Celephane replied to the thread sooo.. what now?.

In a thread about stupid ideas, you have managed to snag onto 2 in the same post, congrats. ONE live would be impossible and no one...

Apr 26, 2022
  34. Celephane liked Axxius's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Apr 26, 2022
  35. Celephane liked Qwalla's post in the thread Was this the inspiration for Minki's name?.

What the heck did you just make me watch? No inspiration outside of my own brain, but thanks for taking 48 seconds of my life that I can...

Apr 25, 2022
  36. Celephane liked Nennius's post in the thread STILL no tank mercenary weapons?.

Right. And a cheater merc. would say anything else? Good riddance to cheater mercs. :cool: /cue Benito

Apr 23, 2022
  37. Celephane liked Xyroff-cazic.'s post in the thread Is clicky overhaste no longer a thing?.

It's still a thing, it's just a permanent AA once you use it. Less clutter in the buff window and no more having to click it every 30 mins...

Apr 23, 2022
  38. Celephane liked Skuz's post in the thread Addressing Latency.

Go stand in front of a mirror & slap sense into yourself, you might prevent further embarassment.

Apr 20, 2022
  39. Celephane liked Galamann's post in the thread Best path to acquire OMM: Staff of Forbidden Rites.

I find crystallos to be the fastest for unlocking those raids. Unlike tower of discord, none of the raids have timer mechanics. Edit: damn...

Apr 15, 2022
  40. Celephane liked Bigstomp's post in the thread Bristlebane raid night lag.

I'm sure any raid guild on Bristle that raids sunday would probably be happy to have a dev along just to experience how bad it actually...

Apr 13, 2022
  41. Celephane liked Robnie's post in the thread Bristlebane raid night lag.

Is there anything being done about this? Talking about 10 minute zone times, mobs taking 30 seconds to move 20 feet, 10 second spell lag....

Apr 13, 2022
  42. Celephane liked Smokezz's post in the thread Can we ban the automation groups please?.

Now this is comedy.

Apr 8, 2022
  43. Celephane replied to the thread Could the Everquest franchise survive a great reset?.

Only your idea has completely removed "the game" and created a totally new one. I've played for 22 years, not gonna just let go for...

Apr 6, 2022
  44. Celephane liked Svann2's post in the thread Could the Everquest franchise survive a great reset?.

No if everyone's characters got wiped most would leave for something else.

Apr 6, 2022
  45. Celephane liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread Could the Everquest franchise survive a great reset?.

1. Hard to say but there appears to be a lot of free to play players out there that also have a subscribed account. This could hit them...

Apr 6, 2022
  46. Celephane replied to the thread Hotkey bars not staying locked in place on default U.i..

This is the way, asking for "a gm to chime in" is silly.

Apr 6, 2022
  47. Celephane liked CatsPaws's post in the thread Hotkey bars not staying locked in place on default U.i..

I am not a gm but a dev chimed in on this post in bug reports...

Apr 6, 2022
  48. Celephane liked Act of Valor's post in the thread Cya Everquest.

Of course people who cheated are going to say "I didn't use cheating software!"

Apr 5, 2022
  49. Celephane liked Nennius's post in the thread Cya Everquest.

Poorly made. Blowing smoke just makes you look foolish. You don't have to stretch the truth to make a valid point.

Apr 4, 2022
  50. Celephane replied to the thread Level 100 Heroic.

Except like this 12 page post in this forum about this exact subject?...

Mar 30, 2022
  51. Celephane replied to the thread EQ is behind times.

YAY, Eeyore chimed in again. How have you been?

Mar 30, 2022
  52. Celephane liked The real Sandaormo's post in the thread EQ is behind times.

EQ is behind times Might be the greatest single forum Heading I have ever seen. Sitting here thinking "No Sh#t Sherlock" you're playing a...

Mar 30, 2022
  53. Celephane liked Yinla's post in the thread Level 100 Heroic.

The first thing we should hear more about should be the new TLP server (due in May). Heroics are still 5/6 months away, I would expect...

Mar 30, 2022
  54. Celephane replied to the thread Level 100 Heroic.

What part of any of it seem like it wants feedback? They say the stuff, then do the stuff. Where do you ever feel this feedback part...

Mar 29, 2022
  55. Celephane replied to the thread Allow Ranger archery to work from close range?.

Don't let the fact that other players don't like your nonsense idea, perhaps someone not a player will read it and not laugh. I mean it...

Mar 28, 2022
  56. Celephane liked Duder's post in the thread Allow Ranger archery to work from close range?.

Archery has been messed with plenty since '99. You have an /autofire attack for ranged melee dps!!!! All classes do differing dps under...

Mar 28, 2022
  57. Celephane replied to the thread Multi-boxing enables EQ's generous F2P model?.

It appears you've not played a F2P account from 1 to 110. AAs would suck and you can't main one. So what do you mean exactly?

Mar 28, 2022
  58. Celephane liked Benito's post in the thread What is Darkpaw doing to Bring New Players to EverQuest?.

EverQuest's F2P is very generous for a triple A MMO title. WoW only lets you play up to level 20. FF14 only lets you play up to...

Mar 28, 2022
  59. Celephane replied to the thread What is Darkpaw doing to Bring New Players to EverQuest?.

You clearly have no idea of what you are talking about. Move along to your TLP and quit bothering the big kids

Mar 27, 2022
  60. Celephane replied to the thread Anniversary Raid Question.

Did the original loot table include a knight weapon? Not gonna look, don't care really. A lot the 2 handers here aren't really a big...

Mar 26, 2022
  61. Celephane liked Tolzol's post in the thread sk epic question.

Literally the first reply explained why your seeing that message, it does work and is the best epic in game. Really the best item in game...

Mar 24, 2022
  62. Celephane replied to the thread sk epic question.

This isn't even remotely what you said. I'm not sure how you get that from It works fine and has been for years.

Mar 24, 2022
  63. Celephane liked Kaenneth's post in the thread sk epic question.

It's a game, it's all a waste of time, but SK epic is amazing.

Mar 24, 2022
  64. Celephane replied to the thread What is Darkpaw doing to Bring New Players to EverQuest?.

I guess you have never been to PoK or the Guild Lobby on a populated server where people sit afk for days on end... now x any of those...

Mar 21, 2022
  65. Celephane replied to the thread Running EverQuest on a Steamdeck?.

Try a free to play account, see if it works, see if you get yelled at for doing something strange

Mar 19, 2022
  66. Celephane liked Yinla's post in the thread Multiboxing is a sign of a deeper problem with the game..

As long as it has a do not group with list. I no longer have the patience to deal with ninja AFKs and people who cannot follow simple...

Mar 18, 2022
  67. Celephane liked niente's post in the thread Darkpaw Games is Hiring!.

I haven't read all of the thread, but I wanted to step in and say Daybreak can hire remotely from the following states: CA, WA, TX, MA, CO...

Mar 18, 2022
  68. Celephane liked MasterMagnus's post in the thread Loot lockout.

I called it "Boosting to the cookie jar". Mommy said only one cookie each, and put the jar on the top shelf. Using your alt to...

Mar 16, 2022
  69. Celephane liked Gigantasaur's post in the thread Everquest RPG / Manuals PDFs.

Hey guys I recently found a collection of old everquest pdfs like the tabletop rpg books and old game manuals if anyone is interested I...

Mar 15, 2022
  70. Celephane liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread What Were The Biggest Nerfs in EQ History?.

Thankfully they added Agents of Change on live and you can get both of those in a DZ once a week,

Mar 15, 2022
  71. Celephane replied to the thread /help.

/find would help too

Mar 15, 2022
  72. Celephane replied to the thread Dear DPG.

WTF?

Mar 15, 2022
  73. Celephane replied to the thread Loot lockout.

Ummm, no. It was when guilds were doing raids on mains and alts and mains were getting loot from multiple chests. Machin Shin could...

Mar 15, 2022
  74. Celephane liked Riou's post in the thread Darkpaw Games is Hiring!.

Not the 2022 one, the zones are probably mostly done already, after training and it takes the artist something like 9 months avg time to...

Mar 15, 2022
  75. Celephane liked Qwalla's post in the thread Luclinite Horde Cube - Drops on first floor?.

Thank you all for contacting Luclinite Horde Cube support, 100% transparency? I don't remember putting the cube on that blob. But you...

Mar 15, 2022
  76. Celephane liked Qwalla's post in the thread Luclinite Horde Cube - Drops on first floor?.

Thank you for calling Luclinite Horde Cube Support, this is Qwalla and I'll be your assistant today. As Thunderkiks mentioned, the cube...

Mar 12, 2022
  77. Celephane replied to the thread STILL no tank mercenary weapons?.

The last time this happened it was stated that weapons or not it doesn't matter, it is merely a graphic bug is all. They still do their...

Mar 10, 2022
  78. Celephane replied to the thread Anniversary Raid.

^

Mar 10, 2022
  79. Celephane liked Fintank's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Mar 6, 2022
  80. Celephane replied to the thread Q4 2021: EG7 and Daybreak post huge revenues.

I got a new computer several months ago and had zero issues. BUT how is your statement related to 32 bit vs 64 bit at all?

Mar 2, 2022
  81. Celephane liked Nennius's post in the thread Q4 2021: EG7 and Daybreak post huge revenues.

I do know folks who have 32 bit machines that are still allowed to waste electricity by being turned on, but they are not gamers. In...

Mar 2, 2022
  82. Celephane replied to the thread Q4 2021: EG7 and Daybreak post huge revenues.

This statement is ridiculous, 32 bit machines are super old. Do they exist, probably, but there weren't many by any means.

Mar 2, 2022
  83. Celephane replied to the thread Daybreak Owned Lord of the Rings Online has a Suggestions Sub-Forum, why doesn't EverQuest have one?.

There used to be a feedback forum, but it was deleted and now this is the one. Read that somewhere, in this forum for sure.

Mar 1, 2022
  84. Celephane liked Beimeith's post in the thread eqclient.ini values.

April Fools

Feb 27, 2022
  85. Celephane liked Koryu's post in the thread Anniversary reward suggestions.

I know this seems like pointless bickering (I have to prove someone on the Internet wrong!), but it's actually useful for 2 reasons....

Feb 27, 2022
  86. Celephane liked Cadira's post in the thread A long ramble about making "easy" fixes to old content..

That's not how that event works. You don't have to kill them. You just have to turn all four of them into "Icy" skeletons and they depop...

Feb 27, 2022
  87. Celephane replied to the thread Anniversary reward suggestions.

I just tested this, removed Jann buff and mount buff, clicked my eye patch and got my Jann buff back, no mount buff...clicked my mount...

Feb 26, 2022
  88. Celephane liked Triconix's post in the thread Anniversary reward suggestions.

No, it is not. It stacks with mount buff. Just because they do similar benefits, it doesn't mean it's a mount buff. Veil overrides Gunthak...

Feb 26, 2022
  89. Celephane replied to the thread Dear DPG.

going to FV and selling everything off is a better idea than this...wow, you guys just don't give up with your terrible server

Feb 25, 2022
  90. Celephane liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread Dear DPG.

Dropping support for 32 bit apps? Strange how we haven't seen any sort of activity for all the other programs out there that are still...

Feb 25, 2022
  91. Celephane replied to the thread Anniversary reward suggestions.

https://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=113452 No, its an illusion as was stated, never was a mount

Feb 25, 2022
  92. Celephane liked Maedhros's post in the thread T3 ToL Raids make them hard.

This is one of the most pathetic statements I've ever read on these forums. If thats the kind of core you're used to its time to find a...

Feb 24, 2022
  93. Celephane replied to the thread Ideas for next expansion benefits..

You do realize that people in your own guild have done this numerous times, even with just 1 group, because they can right?

Feb 24, 2022
  94. Celephane liked Absor's post in the thread A long ramble about making "easy" fixes to old content..

I was recently asked to look into the Stalwart Defenders event in Soltaris. Since before making any changes to something like this I need...

Feb 24, 2022
  95. Celephane replied to the thread Marcia Item Limits - Why?.

I'm curious. Why is this obvious?

Feb 23, 2022
  96. Celephane replied to the thread Ideas for next expansion benefits..

It seems your favorite is a mount that is already in game.

Feb 21, 2022
  97. Celephane liked Warpeace's post in the thread Increase Bazaar Cap.

I would settle for commas in the display first:p. Would be an incredible start to a Baz revamp.

Feb 21, 2022
  98. Celephane replied to the thread Increase Bazaar Cap.

So, there I was trying to read 2147483647 from a vendor, when suddenly it was 9223372036854775807 instead, because all money is still...

Feb 21, 2022
  99. Celephane replied to the thread book of bad poetry.

last patch fixed this issue. You can now just go somewhere else and not see the spam

Feb 21, 2022
  100. Celephane liked Warpeace's post in the thread Time for new Trophies.

I would rather see the trophies combined with the Artisan's Prize. Take that or those combine results and convert it into an item AA so...

Feb 20, 2022
  101. Celephane liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread WinEQ2 is now WinEQ2022!.

You are correct which is why maintaining a list of banned programs is pointless because it would likely need updating just as soon as...

Feb 20, 2022
  102. Celephane replied to the thread WinEQ2 is now WinEQ2022!.

and again he just misses the point, not the program, but the actions....and no one has said this program does that, but he persists

Feb 20, 2022
  103. Celephane liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread WinEQ2 is now WinEQ2022!.

My ordinal reply to this thread was that there is no point of making a list of software that isn't allowed because as soon as they do...

Feb 20, 2022
  104. Celephane liked Bernel's post in the thread WinEQ2 is now WinEQ2022!.

I'm not really familiar with this program, so I'm not talking about it specifically, but seemingly benign programs can have secret...

Feb 20, 2022
  105. Celephane replied to the thread WinEQ2 is now WinEQ2022!.

Dude are you even paying attention?

Feb 20, 2022
  106. Celephane liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread WinEQ2 is now WinEQ2022!.

And you miss the point completely, what program people are using is never the problem but what they are doing with that program. If...

Feb 20, 2022
  107. Celephane liked Smokezz's post in the thread ToL RKII.

6 months is when they allow that usually.

Feb 20, 2022
  108. Celephane liked Act of Valor's post in the thread The New Knight 2h Piercer.

yes lets remove an entire weapon class because you hate it

Feb 18, 2022
  109. Celephane liked CatsPaws's post in the thread Level 100 Heroic Characters.

September: Heroic Characters Update - New Heroic Characters will start at level 100. https://www.everquest.com/news/eq-2022-roadmap

Feb 17, 2022
  110. Celephane liked Soulbanshee's post in the thread Future Ornaments.

An item HAS to be created in the database first, EQ doesn't work any other way. Second, the devs have stated the graphic is not separate...

Feb 17, 2022
  111. Celephane replied to the thread Game parse wont post to EQ on certain fights..

there is no game parse, it is gamparse and if you search it has its own thread,...

Feb 17, 2022
  112. Celephane replied to the thread Increase Bazaar Cap.

Now that we have 64 bits can people look for recent posts about the exact same thing before making new posts?...

Feb 17, 2022
  113. Celephane liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread Increase Bazaar Cap.

The 64 bit upgrade is unrelated to this issue.

Feb 17, 2022
  114. Celephane replied to the thread Future Ornaments.

Or you could just read this post from before yours

Feb 17, 2022
  115. Celephane liked Soulbanshee's post in the thread Future Ornaments.

They have added ornaments a couple times per player requests, but there's some constraints on what they are willing to add as an...

Feb 17, 2022
  116. Celephane replied to the thread Will this patch....

run speed buff blocks run speed buff: Noted

Feb 15, 2022
  117. Celephane liked Maedhros's post in the thread T3 ToL Raids make them hard.

Your point of view is the epitomy of elitism and seeped in arrogance. Its remarkable that someone can still hold on to the belief that...

Feb 15, 2022
  118. Celephane replied to the thread PATCH NOTES??.

They don't even post the notes while doing the patch. If you really need them though you can check the test notes or download during the...

Feb 14, 2022
  119. Celephane replied to the thread T3 ToL Raids make them hard.

So, like 3 weeks before they go live, after already being tested and design locked for likely months, you want them to do what now? How...

Feb 14, 2022
  120. Celephane replied to the thread T3 ToL Raids make them hard.

What a ridiculous statement. I've been Beta raiding for more than a decade, it isn't new. It doesn't ruin anything. People aren't...

Feb 14, 2022
  121. Celephane liked I_Love_My_Bandwidth's post in the thread T3 ToL Raids make them hard.

This thread is meaningless. "Make T3 raids hard." In what context? For what raid makeup? In what target timeframe? Employing raid...

Feb 14, 2022
  122. Celephane liked Jumbur's post in the thread Suggestion: Remove required level on all items.

Is that really the kind of message we want to give newbies on the live servers? "you too can buy godmode for the cheap price of 5 kronos"....

Feb 13, 2022
  123. Celephane replied to the thread ToL Chase item/s (new one).

Even EQ doesn't want you to join General, it is horrible

Feb 13, 2022
  124. Celephane liked Knifen's post in the thread Whisper Step.

Any chance rogues can finally get whisper step updated so that invis and dropping aggro are not required before use. Every other class...

Feb 13, 2022
  125. Celephane replied to the thread Guild Co-Leaders.

Did you even remotely read what his problem was? His guild leader has been gone for years, he just wants to add another one without...

Feb 13, 2022
  126. Celephane replied to the thread [Devs] Would you be open to creating QoL enhancements for EQ on Patreon?.

I also disbelieve that your QOL improvements are better than the rest just because you pay to have them "seen". I see all the time people...

Feb 12, 2022
  127. Celephane replied to the thread Guild Co-Leaders.

You'll have to /usurp, only the guild leader can petition to add more... as far as I know

Feb 12, 2022
  128. Celephane liked Mulerien's post in the thread Guild Co-Leaders.

I believe it is "/usurp"

Feb 12, 2022
  129. Celephane replied to the thread Suggestion: Add Krono as a Bazaar selling price option.

oddly enough, there is a casual scene where people just play casually and enjoy the game

Feb 11, 2022
  130. Celephane replied to the thread 64-bit client / server ... besides mem & threading any other future benefits?.

The value in coppers is current limit, but the numerical system isn't limited by 32 or 64 bit in the game. It has to do with other code...

Feb 9, 2022
  131. Celephane replied to the thread Type 3 augs.

I suspect he's also using his nether hole to speak. It's already been stated not everyone can use Loyalty to buy those, some need...

Feb 9, 2022
  132. Celephane liked Tatanka's post in the thread Whats a good amount of xp per 30 min of play time ?.

Since the introduction of Overseer, I no longer have to care. I will make ~10% of a level every day, and can do whatever I want in...

Feb 9, 2022
  133. Celephane replied to the thread 64-bit client / server ... besides mem & threading any other future benefits?.

should've isn't should of, it is should have... be smarter when typing smart stuffs

Feb 9, 2022
  134. Celephane liked Jumbur's post in the thread Is Everquest PG era.

What does PG ERA mean? :confused:

Feb 8, 2022
  135. Celephane liked Scornfire's post in the thread What Were The Biggest Nerfs in EQ History?.

yes This has been nerfed Yes

Feb 8, 2022
  136. Celephane liked Act of Valor's post in the thread Wave After Wave.

[img]

Feb 6, 2022
  137. Celephane liked yepmetoo's post in the thread Wave After Wave.

You think you've seen the dumbest tripe on these forums, then people surprise you with more.

Feb 5, 2022
  138. Celephane liked Sancus's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Feb 5, 2022
  139. Celephane replied to the thread Shaman - No Upgrade from Spiritual Squall?.

It has been previously stated that in order for this spell to get an "upgrade" they would downgrade the whole line first...so be...

Feb 1, 2022
  140. Celephane liked Lisard's post in the thread Shaman - No Upgrade from Spiritual Squall?.

The shaman line of Spiritual squall is classified as an OP spell, even being 3 expansions old now. You got AA upgrades to it in TBL, ToV...

Feb 1, 2022
  141. Celephane liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread SK epic 2.0 stuck at Anguish.

Most people will ask in General chat for other players to join their group just to grab an instance...that works most of the time. On...

Feb 1, 2022
  142. Celephane replied to the thread login down?.

Bristlebane hate

Feb 1, 2022
  143. Celephane replied to the thread Spells and your Spellbook..

No one needs to sort a spellbook, haven't had to in many many years

Jan 31, 2022
  144. Celephane replied to the thread Weapon suggestion.

Indiana Jones has shown us, this is the way

Jan 31, 2022
  145. Celephane liked Nennius's post in the thread Weapon suggestion.

If you threw the whip it should. I haven't used a whip in decades, but when I did I held on to it.

Jan 31, 2022
  146. Celephane liked Bigstomp's post in the thread suggestion for something new.

Lets talk about something new. Forum search. Threads from 5+ years ago.

Jan 30, 2022
  147. Celephane liked Qwalla's post in the thread Vex Thal Ink missing??.

[IMG][IMG]

Jan 30, 2022
  148. Celephane replied to the thread Level 100 heroic characters.

You said this: Then you said this: Singularly one of the dumbest things I've ever read. Learn to drive before you learn to...

Jan 26, 2022
  149. Celephane liked Smokezz's post in the thread Discord down...

https://discordstatus.com/

Jan 26, 2022
  150. Celephane replied to the thread Discord down...

Looks just like the Reddit outage from yesterday

Jan 26, 2022
  151. Celephane replied to the thread suggestion for something new.

LOL, thank you for this laugh.

Jan 25, 2022
  152. Celephane replied to the thread Thank You.

What do expatriates have to do with your comments?

Jan 25, 2022
  153. Celephane liked DeadRagarr's post in the thread Review of TOL expansion.

Agreed. The tradeskill questlines like Rallos earring is basically an epic quest anyway. Just a much much much easier way to do it.

Jan 25, 2022
  154. Celephane replied to the thread Review of TOL expansion.

I find the human illusion to be interesting. I like the idea of a grow clicky. But these aren't good enough for you. The amount of...

Jan 25, 2022
  155. Celephane replied to the thread Review of TOL expansion.

Then you proceed to list old things as examples. So this means each new thing needs to be filtered through you first to determine if...

Jan 25, 2022
  156. Celephane replied to the thread Thank You.

More bits!

Jan 25, 2022
  157. Celephane liked Smokezz's post in the thread Thank You.

It's like a competition, to see how much they can crap on the game. Gotta wonder why some play anymore, if they hate it so much.

Jan 25, 2022
  158. Celephane liked Kazint's post in the thread Thank You.

You guys don't have to ruin every thread. The fact that they have a working 64bit version on Test shows they're at least trying to improve...

Jan 24, 2022
  159. Celephane liked Zeelot's post in the thread Not A Bug Eye of Zomm & Lifetap Interaction.

Necro and SK have been using Eye of Zomm for lifetaps in EQ for a long time since original Velious expansion as an important part of their...

Jan 24, 2022
  160. Celephane replied to the thread Request for Next Expansion: Raid Targets.

I believe I read 2 years. So you are likely late.

Jan 24, 2022
  161. Celephane replied to the thread suggestion for something new.

also add in NO, we have enough and we have balance issues, blah blah blah etc, just no, not a fun idea any more

Jan 23, 2022
  162. Celephane replied to the thread pls no more mayong mistmoore.

SO, it seems xpac development begins about 2 years out. Your post won't even matter for years now, but nice try.

Jan 23, 2022
  163. Celephane liked FranktheBank's post in the thread Review of TOL expansion.

You are factually incorrect, the first ever Grow clicky. Also, the human illusion from VT drops in new VT. I like when fresh accts...

Jan 23, 2022
  164. Celephane replied to the thread Level 100 heroic characters.

15 levels for tasks

Jan 22, 2022
  165. Celephane liked Triconix's post in the thread Why is Experience so bad?.

I'm not sure what this is a reply for my post. I stated the pros of questing are starting to tilt heavily in favor of that. Pure...

Jan 21, 2022
  166. Celephane liked Beimeith's post in the thread Elite Raiders Lounge.

Send me a PM on here is the best way.

Jan 21, 2022
  167. Celephane liked Riou's post in the thread pls no more mayong mistmoore.

The Nameless are just the EQ Devs, you can loot their remains back in like GoD :P

Jan 21, 2022
  168. Celephane liked I_Love_My_Bandwidth's post in the thread So, We got a Patch but no change to Experience.

You're either lying or have no clue how to play. I made 120 three weeks after ToL launch playing 10 hours a week. How much faster do...

Jan 20, 2022
  169. Celephane liked I_Love_My_Bandwidth's post in the thread Level 100 heroic characters.

A returning friend just bought a level 85 HC. You were wrong before you started. Apparently a slow learner as well.

Jan 20, 2022
  170. Celephane replied to the thread Review of TOL expansion.

Clearly you aren't paying attention. I've seen several very cool VT drops recently

Jan 20, 2022
  171. Celephane liked Yinla's post in the thread I'm curious if others feel the same way.

Hit level 120 over a week ago, still working AA. Hunter & missions are done and I've only got SV and BoA to finish for quests. Still...

Jan 18, 2022
  172. Celephane liked Bigstomp's post in the thread I'm curious if others feel the same way.

ToL has been a non-icy breath of fresh air. The zones have colour again. And XP is pretty easy to get. Few toons at 120 (all that...

Jan 18, 2022
  173. Celephane replied to the thread Nothing like a timely notification of being down for patches.

HEADS UP! Gonna be a patch next month around the same time, on a Wednesday, a week after the Test patch.

Jan 18, 2022
  174. Celephane liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Nothing like a timely notification of being down for patches.

Patches happen 3rd Wednesday of the month (Test gets it a week before). It's not like this was some sort of big secret.

Jan 18, 2022
  175. Celephane replied to the thread Why ToL's Group Gear Level 120 Requirement Sabotages EQ's Core Gameplay Loop.

That is who he's talking about, you certainly have made some bad assumptions here. Again, a poor assumption. I know for a fact he...

Jan 17, 2022
  176. Celephane liked Smokezz's post in the thread Why ToL's Group Gear Level 120 Requirement Sabotages EQ's Core Gameplay Loop.

Lots of people. Just because YOU don't, doesn't mean you speak for all people. At one time there were no quests that gave much...

Jan 17, 2022
  177. Celephane liked Triconix's post in the thread Why ToL's Group Gear Level 120 Requirement Sabotages EQ's Core Gameplay Loop.

Me, like all the time. Pretty much every raider will beat all raids while getting maybe a couple upgrades at most

Jan 17, 2022
  178. Celephane liked Bigstomp's post in the thread Congrats Zek!.

Grats zek folks. I know you have your challenges that are different than blue servers so congrats on the win.

Jan 16, 2022
  179. Celephane replied to the thread Why ToL's Group Gear Level 120 Requirement Sabotages EQ's Core Gameplay Loop.

I don't even stutter, but I do while reading your ignorant statement. I'm pretty sure you gain gear while doing content... then when...

Jan 16, 2022
  180. Celephane liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread Player Keyring Concern = Daybreak Revenue Concern & Solution.

What exactly was it supposed to change other then freeing up inventory space? For some people it freed up a good chunk of space.

Jan 16, 2022
  181. Celephane liked CatsPaws's post in the thread Player Keyring Concern = Daybreak Revenue Concern & Solution.

To me, Keyrings are for you . The port clickies that anyone can use/share are made to be placed in the guild hall so all can use them. I...

Jan 16, 2022
  182. Celephane replied to the thread Why ToL's Group Gear Level 120 Requirement Sabotages EQ's Core Gameplay Loop.

What's "basic" about gear from 1 expansion ago? Or T1 from the current 1? You weren't born wearing it

Jan 16, 2022
  183. Celephane replied to the thread Stone Tear.

Not according to all the threads from when they first introduced this mechanic, nor the threads when most all the alarans turned grey...

Jan 16, 2022
  184. Celephane replied to the thread Stone Tear.

I didn't say they were coming with this patch, just that they are coming

Jan 15, 2022
  185. Celephane liked Sancus's post in the thread Get Rid of Beta Raiding.

[IMG] ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Jan 15, 2022
  186. Celephane liked Triconix's post in the thread Get Rid of Beta Raiding.

That assumes that zero TLPers are raiders. Considering Aradune at it's height had something like 30 raiding guilds of probably close to...

Jan 15, 2022
  187. Celephane liked Triconix's post in the thread Get Rid of Beta Raiding.

You gave 66k subs. You can say about 30k of those are TLP-based. That leaves 36k subs and there's probably about 8-9k raiders. Even if...

Jan 15, 2022
  188. Celephane liked Triconix's post in the thread Get Rid of Beta Raiding.

He just made an educated guess that raids only take up < 5% of total dev time in a year and your take away was "I'm still right,...

Jan 15, 2022
  189. Celephane liked Sancus's post in the thread Get Rid of Beta Raiding.

This is not a very reasonable analysis. Your comparison is bad, but beyond that, the vast majority of EQ's resources are allocated to...

Jan 15, 2022
  190. Celephane replied to the thread Stone Tear.

ToV type 3s were also a month late, don't worry, they're on their way

Jan 15, 2022