Cazmac's Recent Activity

1. Cazmac liked Weber Soze's post in the thread Cannot zone into Dreadspire Keep.

I was trying to help a guildmate with his Paladin Epic 2.5 Quest (The Sisters) but after a long run to and through The Hive zone, I found...

Apr 3, 2024
  2. Cazmac replied to the thread Cannot zone into Dreadspire Keep.

I went in that way the first time I did the Anniversary quest, Chasing What isn't Real. The wooden door has a map label, "Instance...

Apr 3, 2024
  3. Cazmac replied to the thread Cannot zone into Dreadspire Keep.

Those instructions are given out for everything! :D

Apr 3, 2024
  4. Cazmac replied to the thread It is EverQuest’s 25th Anniversary!.

I was on AB yesterday, revelling in my various pet cats bought from the Marketplace. It has been several years since I bought them and...

Mar 23, 2024
  5. Cazmac liked Yinla's post in the thread It is EverQuest’s 25th Anniversary!.

Pet illusions! I want my pet jester

Mar 23, 2024
  6. Cazmac replied to the thread It is EverQuest’s 25th Anniversary!.

Oh that isn't entirely fair! Somewhat, though, but I feel that it's the constant pressuring for higher levels that is a lot to blame,...

Mar 23, 2024
  7. Cazmac replied to the thread Clients randomly going poof.

I've been having this problem on Firiona Vie, not noticing it on Test or AB, my other "homes". It got so bad that I decided to use one of...

Mar 23, 2024
  8. Cazmac liked Iven's post in the thread Clients randomly going poof.

Same here in fullscreen mode since today while being in Stone Hive. Client crashed many times now, and always with a short freeze. Does...

Mar 23, 2024
  9. Cazmac liked adad's post in the thread Clients randomly going poof.

I 5 box and randomly in or out of combat, a client will just not be there anymore. No crash, no errors, just gone. It doesn't have a...

Mar 23, 2024
  10. Cazmac liked Feliney's post in the thread Clients randomly going poof.

I 2 box on the same computer, playing in windowed mode. I have the same issue. One client will randomly crash, sometimes both, with no...

Mar 23, 2024
  11. Cazmac replied to the thread Accounts Dropping Without Warning.

I am getting booted to desktop again. This time, both the GL and PoK are unavailable to my alts, so that is disastrous for play and will...

Mar 15, 2024
  12. Cazmac replied to the thread Accounts Dropping Without Warning.

Well, there you are - while I was typing my lament yesterday, it seems that the GL is now accessible to me again. I say "seems" because,...

Mar 6, 2024
  13. Cazmac replied to the thread Accounts Dropping Without Warning.

For as long as I am losing access to the Guild Lobby, I am also missing out on MGBs, the Magus and access to the free GH; All my alts,...

Mar 5, 2024
  14. Cazmac liked Svann2's post in the thread Accounts Dropping Without Warning.

I had something like that the other day, tho it may not be the same. I was on my mage alt and I wanted to parse my pet for about 20...

Mar 4, 2024
  15. Cazmac liked Conq's post in the thread Accounts Dropping Without Warning.

I've had all accounts crash to desktop when I recently plugged in my USB to my wireless headset. No warning, just all EQ instances gone....

Mar 3, 2024
  16. Cazmac liked Evoona's post in the thread Accounts Dropping Without Warning.

All three of my accounts started logging out on their own after I made my fist bug report. This was on the 28th and I've been hearing about...

Mar 3, 2024
  17. Cazmac replied to the thread Accounts Dropping Without Warning.

I am experiencing this character disappearance yet again and, yet again, in the GL when I zone in there and, once in there, unless I...

Mar 3, 2024
  18. Cazmac liked Aanuvane's post in the thread Accounts Dropping Without Warning.

I wonder if that's related to a different issue that's been reported elsewhere on the bug forum - if I unplug my USB headset without...

Mar 3, 2024
  19. Cazmac replied to the thread Accounts Dropping Without Warning.

Again, I am experiencing my alts on FV crashing to desktop, especially when I enter the Guild Lobby. Today has been particularly bad for...

Mar 1, 2024
  20. Cazmac posted a new thread.

Mount shrinks on zoning

This has happened to me on FV several times but is not permanent so I have previously ignored it. My Cleric Orare was on her Severed Hand...

Forum: Bug Reports

Dec 17, 2023
  21. Cazmac liked Iuwene's post in the thread Bag disappeared into the shop floor.

Before there were shared bank slots, dropping something to the ground was used to transfer items to another toon on same account.. Today I...

Dec 17, 2023
  22. Cazmac liked CatsPaws's post in the thread Bag disappeared into the shop floor.

Have always been to scared to set anything on the ground or floor in this game. Like was said above the NPC and the mobs will pick stuff...

Dec 17, 2023
  23. Cazmac liked Tatanka's post in the thread Crowd control?.

You don't say what level your group is at, but the druid should definitely be dotting the mobs, that's their best source of DPS. Even if...

Dec 17, 2023
  24. Cazmac replied to the thread Best server for a new player.

I strongly support the advice to start in Mines of Gloomingdeep; it's a really good way to get used to a new character or class. You...

Dec 17, 2023
  25. Cazmac liked Alnitak's post in the thread Best server for a new player.

Start on Bristlebane server. Make a character and start in Gloomingdeep Mines (intro learning zone). Do the offered quests, including...

Dec 17, 2023
  26. Cazmac replied to the thread Where are all of the mounts above Beza from?.

Are any mounts available to F2P alts? On Test, of course, one can be lucky and get given a mount, as mine was, by another player, but...

Dec 17, 2023
  27. Cazmac liked Agrippa's post in the thread Where are all of the mounts above Beza from?.

Thank you for the replies and link. From Bonzz's list there, it looks as if a few might also be available during anniversary season. I'll...

Dec 17, 2023
  28. Cazmac liked Mepps's post in the thread How to Recover Your Account.

Have you just returned to EverQuest after some time? Has it been so long that you have completely forgotten your login info, email, or...

Dec 17, 2023
  29. Cazmac liked Xianzu_Monk_Tunare's post in the thread Buff limit for level 35?.

Depending on your class, you may have buffs which don't have any benefit for you normally. For example, if you are a melee class then...

Dec 17, 2023
  30. Cazmac replied to the thread Buff limit for level 35?.

I've been caught like that. Couldn't invis, tried a few times, then looked at my buffs and had to choose which one to throw away!

Dec 17, 2023
  31. Cazmac liked Khieran's post in the thread Buff limit for level 35?.

What is the buff slot limit for a level 35, on a live server? I had an issue just before the servers came down, for the patch, where I...

Dec 17, 2023
  32. Cazmac replied to the thread Level 125.

That is just so funny and not at all what the game used to be about.

Dec 17, 2023
  33. Cazmac replied to the thread Level 125.

The extra boost seems, from comments I saw, to be down to Collections. I didn't know they gave levels a lift at all!

Dec 17, 2023
  34. Cazmac replied to the thread Hand to Hand Skill Increasing while using Two Hander.

This reminds me: at a very much lower level, this week in Gloomingdeep in fact, I noticed that the whip wielded by the mobs, which had...

Dec 17, 2023
  35. Cazmac liked Fanra's post in the thread Hand to Hand Skill Increasing while using Two Hander.

My druid is swinging his Wrath of the Dar Khura (Item ID: 169764) 2H Blunt at mobs and getting: [Sat Dec 16 15:26:33 2023] You have...

Dec 17, 2023
  36. Cazmac posted a new thread.

Dismounted on Zoning to Gorukar Mesa

Category: Other [Can Repro] Date/Time: Wed Nov 29 17:23:51 2023 Character: Level 62 Cleric (Main) Zone: Goru`kar Mesa Location: -2087.24,...

Forum: Bug Reports

Nov 29, 2023
  37. Cazmac replied to the thread Accounts Dropping Without Warning.

Thanks for responding. Since I posted the above reports, I have had all three of my accounts (Lifetime, Annual Paid and F2P) booted to...

Oct 24, 2023
  38. Cazmac liked Grothlamarath's post in the thread Accounts Dropping Without Warning.

I'm having the same issue. I have 3 accounts (all subscription / 1 dating kunark era / 2 less then 1yr) and it's happened to all 3 of them....

Oct 24, 2023
  39. Cazmac liked CatsPaws's post in the thread Accounts Dropping Without Warning.

No you cannot "like" your own bug reports. When posters click the like its supposed to represent that they also have the same issue, or...

Oct 24, 2023