Cazmac's Recent Activity

1. Cazmac posted a new thread.

Shar Vahl Citizenship Quest Bug

Having spent some time on Vox with this quest, I find from Game Master Sirl that the Rogue quest is bugged. I sent in a /petition, rather...

Forum: Bug Reports

Apr 2, 2020 at 5:21 AM
  2. Cazmac liked MelediWeaver's post in the thread Update from the Team.

Really appreciate you keeping this world here, keep you and yours safe!

Mar 24, 2020
  3. Cazmac liked Sissruukk's post in the thread Update from the Team.

You all be safe and well EQ team.

Mar 24, 2020
  4. Cazmac liked Yinla's post in the thread Update from the Team.

Take care guys. Look after you and yours. Feel free to come and say hi on AB, we would be pleased to see you. Xxx

Mar 21, 2020
  5. Cazmac liked Melanippe's post in the thread Update from the Team.

It's going to be a truly trying time for everyone. Thanks you all for your dedication. Stay safe! :) Wash your hands while singing any 20...

Mar 21, 2020
  6. Cazmac replied to the thread Update from the Team.

Two new servers! Aradune and Rizlona! Get on with it! :D

Mar 21, 2020
  7. Cazmac liked Cimbaeth's post in the thread Update from the Team.

Literally 30 minutes after opening a new server there would be someone on forums complaining that it's not new enough and they want a new...

Mar 21, 2020
  8. Cazmac liked lilbubba02's post in the thread Update from the Team.

Thank you and your team for everything you do. Let's stay healthy. We're all in this together. We will keep moving forward

Mar 21, 2020
  9. Cazmac liked Nennius's post in the thread Update from the Team.

Hugely appreciated!! On the upside, gas prices in the San Diego area have dropped a fair bit. Looking for a bright side there.

Mar 21, 2020
  10. Cazmac liked Thunderkiks's post in the thread Update from the Team.

Thank you for all you guys and gals do on the Everquest team. I hope you and your families are safe and healthy as well.

Mar 21, 2020
  11. Cazmac liked dreamweaver's post in the thread Update from the Team.

Hi All, Thank you for the messages and kind words. We wanted to update you on our status as the team adjusts and resumes development...

Mar 21, 2020
  12. Cazmac liked Saer-tse-tao's post in the thread Rest in Peace Aradune..

Nice screenshot Gherig! I was searching for one, but only have a printed picture from 1999. Ah the ranger in green plate wielding the...

Mar 21, 2020
  13. Cazmac replied to the thread Rest in Peace Aradune..

I am glad to see they have named a new server after him: Aradune. :)

Mar 21, 2020
  14. Cazmac liked dreamweaver's post in the thread Antonius Bayle Downtime and Maintenance - March 10, 2020.

Antonius Bayle will be taken offline at 8 PM PT on March 10, 2020 (3 AM GMT) for extended hardware maintenance. Downtime is expected to...

Mar 8, 2020
  15. Cazmac replied to the thread Fixed Internally Secalna Galnor has gone missing from PoK..

It looks as if FV is the only server where she is absent. I hope she gets sorted soon.

Jan 25, 2020
  16. Cazmac liked CatsPaws's post in the thread Fixed Internally Secalna Galnor has gone missing from PoK..

Please list any other servers to help them troubleshoot this. I know I checked and could she was up as normal on Tunare, Xegony and Vox....

Jan 25, 2020
  17. Cazmac replied to the thread Fixed Internally Secalna Galnor has gone missing from PoK..

I wish! :)

Jan 24, 2020
  18. Cazmac replied to the thread Fixed Internally Secalna Galnor has gone missing from PoK..

So far, I've only checked the servers I use, AB, FV, Vox and Test and yes, FV is where she isn't! Nice work, detective!

Jan 24, 2020
  19. Cazmac liked MasterMagnus's post in the thread Fixed Internally Secalna Galnor has gone missing from PoK..

I checked all FTP accessible servers this morning, only missing on FV from what I can tell.

Jan 24, 2020
  20. Cazmac replied to the thread Fixed Internally Secalna Galnor has gone missing from PoK..

I have not yet logged back on but shall be going there very soon. I tried the Find Window but could not see her name. There is a...

Jan 24, 2020
  21. Cazmac liked Azbaelus's post in the thread Oh where or where did Secalna Galnor go?.

Looked for her last night, still not up. The /tar Secalna did not work, either.

Jan 24, 2020
  22. Cazmac replied to the thread Oh where or where did Secalna Galnor go?.

Thank you kindly; I did read the rules but, with my luck, I have probably transgressed! :D

Jan 24, 2020
  23. Cazmac liked MasterMagnus's post in the thread Oh where or where did Secalna Galnor go?.

I say that's absolutely a bug. And you should really post it in the bug thread, because you have a fresh recollection of what it...

Jan 24, 2020
  24. Cazmac liked Duder's post in the thread My UI has been rejigged for Lilliputians!.

Don't include account details in these posts. They are for players to help eachother. Try going into your options menu ingame...

Jan 24, 2020
  25. Cazmac replied to the thread My UI has been rejigged for Lilliputians!.

Changing the font does not work; I had tried that months ago. You are right to think that Arial is a pig of a font to read and I have...

Jan 24, 2020
  26. Cazmac posted a new thread.

Fixed Internally Secalna Galnor has gone missing from PoK.

There have been previous similar reports but the last was dated 2015 and was on another Forum. I thought initially that she was inside the...

Forum: Bug Reports

Jan 24, 2020
  27. Cazmac replied to the thread Oh where or where did Secalna Galnor go?.

Secalna Galnor seems to make a habit of going missing, from postings I've seen here. Yesterday and the day before, she was missing from...

Jan 24, 2020
  28. Cazmac liked Lassiter's post in the thread Oh where or where did Secalna Galnor go?.

She's still missing on EMarr as of a few minutes ago, but she's back on Bristlebane.

Jan 24, 2020
  29. Cazmac liked Crystilla's post in the thread Oh where or where did Secalna Galnor go?.

Is she up now on EMarr? Asking because on Friday the Devs spotted something with our server that had at least 2 NPC's, maybe more...

Jan 24, 2020
  30. Cazmac liked Zarakii's post in the thread Oh where or where did Secalna Galnor go?.

Its late. Try the red light district

Jan 24, 2020
  31. Cazmac liked Weverley's post in the thread Oh where or where did Secalna Galnor go?.

I suggest u relog found her at same place as usual here.

Jan 24, 2020
  32. Cazmac liked Lassiter's post in the thread Oh where or where did Secalna Galnor go?.

She's missing on Bristlebane and Erollisi Marr. I don't know how long she's been missing, but I first noticed on Oct 2. I mentioned it the...

Jan 24, 2020
  33. Cazmac liked Ausable's post in the thread Oh where or where did Secalna Galnor go?.

I can't find the nice tutorial NPC Lady,did DB fire her?

Jan 24, 2020
  34. Cazmac liked MasterMagnus's post in the thread Oh where or where did Secalna Galnor go?.

I think this needs a thread in the bug forum. Still gone on FV as of this writing.

Jan 24, 2020
  35. Cazmac replied to the thread Oh where or where did Secalna Galnor go?.

I logged out and went back the next day but still no sign of her.

Jan 24, 2020
  36. Cazmac replied to the thread Oh where or where did Secalna Galnor go?.

I could not find her yesterday, nor could I find her today, so relogging is not necessarily the answer. As I have a new alt, and wanted...

Jan 23, 2020
  37. Cazmac liked Mepps's post in the thread How To Report and Upvote Bugs.

How To Upvote Bugs! It is important for us to prioritize bugs and fix the most important ones first. You can help us and add your voice...

Jan 23, 2020
  38. Cazmac replied to the thread Bazaar Question.

Secalna Galnor is missing! She may be inside the tree behind the Loyalty Vendor but she is not accessible on several servers including...

Jan 23, 2020
  39. Cazmac posted a new thread.

My UI has been rejigged for Lilliputians!

Eleven months ago (I just looked it up but it feels longer), you came to my rescue because my second account (removed account name) was not...

Forum: Player Support

Jan 13, 2020
  40. Cazmac liked Yinla's post in the thread Sexier Armor and/or Ornamental.

Whats good for the goose is good for the gander, need far more sexier male avatars as well.

Dec 24, 2019
  41. Cazmac replied to the thread Sexier Armor and/or Ornamental.

I second that motion! :D

Dec 24, 2019
  42. Cazmac liked bortage's post in the thread Sexier Armor and/or Ornamental.

This is only a good idea if the bikini plate is also bikini plate on dudes

Dec 24, 2019
  43. Cazmac replied to the thread Sexier Armor and/or Ornamental.

I prefer armour that looks as if it does the job but then I *am* female in RL! I certainly don't want to look like Firiona Vie but that...

Dec 23, 2019
  44. Cazmac liked Qbert's post in the thread Sexier Armor and/or Ornamental.

You could go into stick figure mode. You could claim to be a supermodel then!

Dec 23, 2019
  45. Cazmac liked Sairanor's post in the thread Paladin - Looking for tips/help.

Awesome! I have a few: 1. What's our regular rotation look like as far as tanking goes? 2. A while ago, (like back in HoT/VoA era)...

Dec 23, 2019
  46. Cazmac liked Zunar's post in the thread Feralisata?.

I bet there's an upgraded mana cost though :)

Dec 23, 2019
  47. Cazmac liked Kialya's post in the thread Can clerics please regain the title of top healers?.

Don't get me wrong. I love clerics. Been playing one for well over 20 years now. Hell, even played a cleric during the few years I gave WOW...

Dec 23, 2019
  48. Cazmac liked Fanra's post in the thread Luck.

Here's a part that bothers me, if I understand how this works. Let me create an example, although this will apply to all sorts of...

Dec 23, 2019
  49. Cazmac liked fortuneteller's post in the thread Luck.

However I do not like the thing about people able to get more than 1 lore itim to max a stat(luck). It will ensure that people will...

Dec 23, 2019
  50. Cazmac liked Risiko's post in the thread Luck.

This is pretty much how SoDs were handled on the Coirnav server. Warriors were able to bid DKP on their first SoD, but they were not...

Dec 23, 2019
  51. Cazmac liked Yimin's post in the thread Luck.

If only we still had 40 raid guilds that be awesome , its down to 20 that has finished ROS and only 25 did T1 ,but yes i agree with...

Dec 23, 2019
  52. Cazmac liked Cicelee's post in the thread Luck.

Here is the problem- You join a DKP guild, which I would venture to guess 95% of the top 40 raid guilds are in some form and manner....

Dec 23, 2019
  53. Cazmac liked Zamiam's post in the thread Luck.

the definition of Insanity is gonna drive me lucky

Dec 23, 2019
  54. Cazmac liked segap's post in the thread Luck.

This is part of what makes doing the same thing over and over again tolerable. The chance to get stuff for alts.

Dec 23, 2019
  55. Cazmac liked Tappin's post in the thread Luck.

Small guilds give up on raid content all time. Not enough players with proper AA an gear to succeed

Dec 23, 2019
  56. Cazmac replied to the thread Luck.

What you say makes a lot of sense, sadly. For now, on the Test server, I am enjoying putting as many alts as I can through the...

Dec 23, 2019
  57. Cazmac liked NameAlreadyInUse's post in the thread Luck.

I think it will be worse because of: Competition between players for limited mob camps. Are you going to leave a named camp until you...

Dec 23, 2019
  58. Cazmac liked Risiko's post in the thread Luck.

I'm genuinely curious as to how giving you the chance to have a better affect than you already have going to make the game worse?

Dec 23, 2019
  59. Cazmac liked Snowman's post in the thread Luck.

this is gona be a nightmare for all officers in raid guilds with people always wanting the best items

Dec 23, 2019
  60. Cazmac replied to the thread Luck.

This sounds a bit like GOD MODE!!! I wannit and I wannit NOW! :D

Dec 23, 2019
  61. Cazmac liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread Luck.

Luck will work on total luck thresholds. At the lowest levels all things that luck can affect will not trigger, but by the time you have...

Dec 23, 2019
  62. Cazmac liked Flatchy's post in the thread High Quality Lion Skin.

You quit every two months in frustration since 2002? Learn some patience lol.

Dec 20, 2019
  63. Cazmac liked Dre.'s post in the thread High Quality Lion Skin.

The class is spelled Rogue. The Rogue 1.5 precedes PFQ, they chose that drop deliberately. Two drops also required for Rogue epic (two...

Dec 20, 2019
  64. Cazmac replied to the thread High Quality Lion Skin.

I especially like your advice to watch out for lower level players, as so many high-ups just don't bother. :)

Dec 20, 2019
  65. Cazmac liked Cloudia's post in the thread High Quality Lion Skin.

Wow wish I saw a 2% drop rate, but the rng hates me. Think with my luck is around 0.03% As a druid I usually dire charm Grimfeather if he...

Dec 20, 2019
  66. Cazmac liked Tamera's post in the thread High Quality Lion Skin.

Roshen, I have a suggestion, that I am sure others would appreciate also. The High Quality Lion Skin only drops off of Highland lions and...

Dec 20, 2019
  67. Cazmac liked Siraj's post in the thread Purchase of Current and Past Collector's Editions.

Please allow the purchase of each collector edition dating back to the beginning, at least during EverQuest's anniversary. For whatever...

Dec 20, 2019
  68. Cazmac liked Mopman's post in the thread Purchase of Current and Past Collector's Editions.

I would happily buy past collectors editions expansions if for no other reason than to be able to finally finish off the collectables from...

Dec 20, 2019
  69. Cazmac liked Sirhc's post in the thread Rest in Peace Aradune..

Rest in peace brad and thank you for this great game.

Dec 20, 2019
  70. Cazmac liked HoodenShuklak's post in the thread Rest in Peace Aradune..

Putting up a monument in game would be pretty cool.

Dec 20, 2019
  71. Cazmac liked Maedhros's post in the thread Rest in Peace Aradune..

Sad news. RIP. Thanks for everything Brad.

Dec 20, 2019
  72. Cazmac liked Alekzandre's post in the thread Rest in Peace Aradune..

Brad passed before being able to complete Pantheon..Sad indeed! I know he brought me much joy in what he created..I can never repay that :(

Dec 20, 2019
  73. Cazmac liked Gyurika Godofwar's post in the thread Rest in Peace Aradune..

Rest in Peace Brad. Very unexpected and a huge loss for the MMO community both past and present. As others have said we all owe Brad a huge...

Dec 20, 2019
  74. Cazmac liked Gidono's post in the thread Rest in Peace Aradune..

Brad, you were quite the visionary to help bring Everquest to life. You touched the hearts and souls of people all over the world and...

Dec 20, 2019
  75. Cazmac liked Act of Valor's post in the thread Rest in Peace Aradune..

Holy , this is unreal. The man had such a huge impact on my life with Everquest, for better (and to be honest,) for worse too, but I...

Dec 20, 2019
  76. Cazmac liked dreamweaver's post in the thread Rest in Peace Aradune..

From the EverQuest Teams, We are devastated to hear of the passing of Brad McQuaid and are eternally grateful for the EverQuest Universe...

Dec 20, 2019
  77. Cazmac liked Tucoh's post in the thread Rest in Peace Aradune..

RIP Aradune, you brought us all together.

Dec 20, 2019
  78. Cazmac liked Meridian's post in the thread Rest in Peace Aradune..

RIP, and thank you for helping to bring us this awesome game.

Dec 20, 2019
  79. Cazmac liked TheStugots's post in the thread Rest in Peace Aradune..

Was just coming to post this... Sad news, indeed. RIP Brad, and thank you.

Dec 20, 2019
  80. Cazmac liked Protocol's post in the thread Rest in Peace Aradune..

Rest in peace.

Dec 20, 2019
  81. Cazmac liked Casquette's post in the thread Not A Bug Target's Target window too small.

In the default UI, the Target's Target window is too short to display the full name of many NPCs (and their pets), and the window is not...

Dec 20, 2019
  82. Cazmac liked Natal's post in the thread Torment of Velious TS Questline Update.

Well, after you have finished grinding your levels and AA, you presumably will not be playing any more, so it doesn't matter does...

Dec 13, 2019
  83. Cazmac liked Tucoh's post in the thread Torment of Velious TS Questline Update.

Don't sweat it, we're all looking forward to the release.

Dec 13, 2019
  84. Cazmac liked dreamweaver's post in the thread Torment of Velious TS Questline Update.

Hail Norrathians, We wanted to share a quick update regarding Torment of Velious with you. After the stellar assistance we’ve received...

Dec 13, 2019
  85. Cazmac liked TelinDarkforest's post in the thread Rest in Peace Aradune..

Brad Mcquaid, former producer and lead designer of EverQuest unexpectedly passed away last night. It was announced on the official Facebook...

Dec 1, 2019
  86. Cazmac liked Relentless's post in the thread Rest in Peace Aradune..

Sad times: [IMG] Regardless of what you thought of him, he's one of the people responsible for this thing we are all playing together and...

Dec 1, 2019
  87. Cazmac replied to the thread Rest in Peace Aradune..

I should like to thank DBG for the daily - and indeed in every zone - salutation in memory of Aradune.

Dec 1, 2019
  88. Cazmac liked Kansan Cloudkicker's post in the thread Rest in Peace Aradune..

RIP Aradune.

Dec 1, 2019
  89. Cazmac liked Gherig's post in the thread Rest in Peace Aradune..

Brad Changed my Life. Thank you for the Muffins and thousands of hours of fun. Aradune vs Innoruuk on the Tox Forest Bridge to end Beta...

Dec 1, 2019
  90. Cazmac liked KermittheFroglok's post in the thread Rest in Peace Aradune..

Seriously agree (less the rioting part).

Dec 1, 2019
  91. Cazmac liked KermittheFroglok's post in the thread Rest in Peace Aradune..

RIP Aradune, I know you left the studio but I hope the Devs immortalize you in either Qeynos or Qeynos Hills.

Dec 1, 2019
  92. Cazmac liked Greendav's post in the thread Rest in Peace Aradune..

Rib Brad. A simple post on this forum is not enough for you. You deserve a page at the Home of Everquest Web Site. Sure we will meet you...

Nov 22, 2019
  93. Cazmac replied to the thread Rest in Peace Aradune..

Only 51, a lot younger than me. I feel shocked and very sad, although I never knowingly had any contact, real or virtual, with him; I...

Nov 22, 2019
  94. Cazmac liked Brumans's post in the thread Rest in Peace Aradune..

Condolences to his family. I don't know his age, but I'd guess ~10 years older than me. Too young.

Nov 22, 2019
  95. Cazmac liked Skuz's post in the thread Rest in Peace Aradune..

I am deeply saddened, Brad will always be a part of my life thanks to EverQuest & the many memories it has given me & friends I met through...

Nov 22, 2019
  96. Cazmac liked HoodenShuklak's post in the thread Rest in Peace Aradune..

Rip. Arguably the greatest influencer in his mmo field. Lotta good memories spawned from his "vision."

Nov 22, 2019
  97. Cazmac liked TelinDarkforest's post in the thread Rest in Peace Aradune..

His unexpected death was recently posted on the official Facebook page of Pantheon:Rise of the Fallen. “It is with deep regret and...

Nov 22, 2019
  98. Cazmac liked I_Love_My_Bandwidth's post in the thread Producer's Letter: Torment of Velious Beta [Discussion].

Gnomish...again. We just went through Gnomish for GMM/Anniversary. This. Should. Be. Coldain. Or Kromzek. Or Veeshan. Or Othmir...

Oct 17, 2019
  99. Cazmac liked Ravanta Suffer's post in the thread Producer's Letter: Torment of Velious Beta [Discussion].

You're a solo player. Fine. But are you allergic to grouping? If so, I wouldn't recommend buying any expansion for any MMO.

Oct 17, 2019
  100. Cazmac liked LLyan's post in the thread Producer's Letter: Torment of Velious Beta [Discussion].

I'm hoping this new expansion gives solo players ways of getting past the first zone. I spent alot of cash on The Burning Lands and still...

Oct 17, 2019
  101. Cazmac liked Straps's post in the thread Producer's Letter: Torment of Velious Beta [Discussion].

Every time an expansion gets announced and they roll out the price points it reminds me why I quit buying them. All access accounts should...

Oct 17, 2019
  102. Cazmac liked Xianzu_Monk_Tunare's post in the thread Producer's Letter: Torment of Velious Beta [Discussion].

If it is the Standard Edition then it is only worth 2 Krono, seeing as 1 Krono is worth $17.99. I wouldn't call it a last anything....

Oct 17, 2019
  103. Cazmac liked Yinla's post in the thread Producer's Letter: Torment of Velious Beta [Discussion].

Gnomes again, shouldn't this be Coldain?

Oct 17, 2019
  104. Cazmac liked melemayhem's post in the thread Producer's Letter: Torment of Velious Beta [Discussion].

my main question is, does this new expansion require previous expansion progression. It shouldnt seems velous isn't really linked to the...

Oct 17, 2019
  105. Cazmac liked Veteran_BetaTester's post in the thread Producer's Letter: Torment of Velious Beta [Discussion].

What? No Beta Testing unless we pay for it? That is not how it used to be. EDIT to add: I know, I have Beta Tested a few of the...

Oct 17, 2019
  106. Cazmac liked Dyna's post in the thread Producer's Letter: Torment of Velious Beta [Discussion].

I don't get to play like some people but what I always loved was when a new expansion came out I could explore! I usually died a few times...

Oct 17, 2019
  107. Cazmac liked Benito's post in the thread Producer's Letter: Torment of Velious Beta [Discussion].

I appreciate the options this year's expansion purchase. However, I feel that the "Gnomish Legendary Bundle" should be a separated. If...

Oct 17, 2019
  108. Cazmac replied to the thread Producer's Letter: Torment of Velious Beta [Discussion].

What max limit? Me not understand, Kimo Sabe!

Oct 17, 2019
  109. Cazmac replied to the thread Producer's Letter: Torment of Velious Beta [Discussion].

Same here! I have only just bought the current expansion, as I waited to buy it at half price for my two accounts. My highest alts are...

Oct 17, 2019
  110. Cazmac liked Larzzral's post in the thread Producer's Letter: Torment of Velious Beta [Discussion].

So the only family edition is premium? Meaning, those of us who can only afford standard have to buy two at full price anyways. Ah well. I...

Oct 17, 2019
  111. Cazmac replied to the thread Producer's Letter: Torment of Velious Beta [Discussion].

I most definitely want a shirt - is that a sweatshirt? I've been wanting one of those for about fifteen years!!! :D

Oct 17, 2019
  112. Cazmac liked Rayvorn's post in the thread Producer's Letter: Torment of Velious Beta [Discussion].

Can we get a clarification on the server being Truebox or not (Please say No Truebox). Soon as I find this out will decide on many of mine...

Oct 17, 2019
  113. Cazmac liked Spellfire's post in the thread Producer's Letter: Torment of Velious Beta [Discussion].

Dreamweaver, can we get more details on what's included in Standard, Collector's and Premium editions so people have some time to plan...

Oct 17, 2019
  114. Cazmac liked Angahran's post in the thread Producer's Letter: Torment of Velious Beta [Discussion].

Am I reading this right ? If you buy a 'package' you basically get two copies of the expansion ? One for you and one you can give to...

Oct 17, 2019