CatsPaws's Recent Activity

1. CatsPaws replied to the thread Tools for analyzing your gear for best upgrade?.

I like the comparison tool they now have on armor and augs. It helps me with the visual of which has better stats. The only problem with...

Oct 23, 2021 at 10:52 AM
  2. CatsPaws replied to the thread Changes in "The Destroyed Portal".

Good question. Did you not get Pummelcrush to spawn? Did you not get your Necklace of Warportal Fragments? Perhaps a little more info...

Oct 22, 2021 at 4:53 PM
  3. CatsPaws liked Ravanta Suffer's post in the thread Regarding buyer mode searching for items....

All I know is that before the patch several items didn't show up, and after the patch, all of them did.

Oct 22, 2021 at 1:54 PM
  4. CatsPaws replied to the thread All access.

some folks have reported issues related to that. I would just try later unless there is a pressing need to get subscribed then you could go...

Oct 22, 2021 at 1:53 PM
  5. CatsPaws replied to the thread Is Khati Sha up?.

If you read the comments in Allah it might help. ***Khati Sha is spawned by completing the script with the arcanist's in the jail area...

Oct 22, 2021 at 1:47 PM
  6. CatsPaws liked Alnitak's post in the thread Hi there!.

Make a free character on any of "life" servers and learn game basics in the tutorial zone Gloomingdeep Mines. It will teach you game...

Oct 22, 2021 at 1:44 PM
  7. CatsPaws replied to the thread Fixed Internally Halloween: Digging Their Graves - No graves spawn.

Scroll to the post before yours for an easy way. Bring friends/alts.

Oct 22, 2021 at 9:50 AM
  8. CatsPaws replied to the thread All Access Status Broken.

Your claim is only good from your bill date to the day before the next bill date. So what is your bill date? If it is the cusp it might...

Oct 22, 2021 at 9:41 AM
  9. CatsPaws replied to the thread Game is headed into wrong direction.

This is the same thing your always posting about only you tried to disguise HA's by calling them group content. I am sure at your level...

Oct 22, 2021 at 6:09 AM
  10. CatsPaws replied to the thread It's Time to Replace Missions.

Not sure which "multiple" servers you are playing on but this is a slightly skewered view. Sure we have TA's on Tunare, but they are...

Oct 22, 2021 at 5:46 AM
  11. CatsPaws replied to the thread Fixed Internally Halloween: Digging Their Graves - No graves spawn.

Bring friends - been this way One way I found was to have a few people - alts - boxes - friends - get the task in same level. The even...

Oct 20, 2021 at 3:58 PM
  12. CatsPaws replied to the thread Transferring to a New Computer.

I just use a flash and copy the whole thing back and forth. Not sure how old this is but at least it refers to ini files instead of cfg...

Oct 20, 2021 at 11:47 AM
  13. CatsPaws liked Phiyre's post in the thread Just curious....

I am silver (started playing late 99) and have 8 character slots. Also better mercs available than the f2p.

Oct 20, 2021 at 11:11 AM
  14. CatsPaws replied to the thread Just curious....

Yes, now you have to have an All Access at character creation to choose your home city. Any others get defaulted to Cresent Reach...

Oct 20, 2021 at 10:49 AM
  15. CatsPaws replied to the thread Just curious....

When servers are up, what color does it show for your Account Status above your list of characters at sign in? On the screen that shows...

Oct 20, 2021 at 10:14 AM
  16. CatsPaws liked Kolaisa's post in the thread Gold membership and AAs.

I can say from experience that if you sub and get autogrant, then go back to f2p, you WILL be capped at 250 usable AA. You do keep the...

Oct 20, 2021 at 10:06 AM
  17. CatsPaws liked Kolaisa's post in the thread Just curious....

I know the level of the expac you buy has nothing to do with membership level, I was quoting quakedragon who thinks his account is...

Oct 20, 2021 at 10:05 AM
  18. CatsPaws replied to the thread Just curious....

We actually used to have Gold/Silver and Bronze. Silver is now what old pre 2014 accounts are called that come back. They have better...

Oct 20, 2021 at 10:03 AM
  19. CatsPaws liked Kolaisa's post in the thread Just curious....

There is no titanium account status, you bought a titanium collector's edition, that's all it is, and special edition of that package.

Oct 20, 2021 at 9:54 AM
  20. CatsPaws replied to the thread Get rid of Alert history window.

Once again folks try to stay with me on this. It is not the pop up alerts I am talking about. Has nothing to do not logging in for months....

Oct 20, 2021 at 8:54 AM
  21. CatsPaws replied to the thread EverQuest Perks Now Live.

This is good to know. So it sounds like if you are month to month you will only be charged for that month but if your 3, 6, yearly then...

Oct 20, 2021 at 7:54 AM
  22. CatsPaws replied to the thread EverQuest Perks Now Live.

Actually they did. Way back when F2P/Silver first came out: Q: I understand that if my account lapsed a few days, I would not have...

Oct 20, 2021 at 5:44 AM
  23. CatsPaws replied to the thread Friends & Family Gift Item Conversion.

Should just be able to right click it. Do they have it in their inventory yet?

Oct 20, 2021 at 5:12 AM
  24. CatsPaws liked Elyssanda's post in the thread EverQuest Perks Now Live.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/everquest-perks-now-live.278146/ EQ announced it was NOW LIVE, not TOMORROW...

Oct 19, 2021 at 11:46 AM
  25. CatsPaws replied to the thread EverQuest Perks Now Live.

Why does everyone nit pik everything in this game. Instead of raising the monthly cost of our subscriptions they have added a perk that...

Oct 19, 2021 at 11:31 AM
  26. CatsPaws replied to the thread EverQuest Perks Now Live.

At the bottom it states: **EQ Perks available for additional monthly charge. You must have a membership to purchase EQ Perks. EQ Perks...

Oct 19, 2021 at 11:26 AM
  27. CatsPaws replied to the thread EverQuest Perks Now Live.

Did you read all the way? Under the list of what you can get if your All Access it now says: Access to EQ Perks: Merchant’s Perk,...

Oct 19, 2021 at 11:24 AM
  28. CatsPaws replied to the thread Trouble Connecting to Login Servers.

Some suggestions from the past: Check your firewall or internet provider did not change anything in recent updates Power cycle modem...

Oct 19, 2021 at 10:30 AM
  29. CatsPaws liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread Regarding buyer mode searching for items....

Might also be worth checking if those items show up on FV as also has free trade and could be a quick check if the items are showing up at...

Oct 18, 2021 at 2:33 PM
  30. CatsPaws replied to the thread Regarding buyer mode searching for items....

It clearly states that Mischief is a free trade server. I attempted to put those items in buyer format on live and was not able to. Alla...

Oct 18, 2021 at 2:26 PM
  31. CatsPaws replied to the thread Get rid of Alert history window.

This is the Alert History window I am talking about. There is already a thread on the pop up.

Oct 18, 2021 at 2:09 PM
  32. CatsPaws liked Fanra's post in the thread Get rid of Alert history window.

They need to at least add dates to these. Without dates completely useless.

Oct 18, 2021 at 2:08 PM
  33. CatsPaws replied to the thread Scorched Woods Faction.

None of that worked when I got stuck at that point also. Illusions didn't matter. Nothing seemed to work. You can't get the quests to raise...

Oct 18, 2021 at 2:06 PM
  34. CatsPaws liked Trebla7th's post in the thread Why do Hunter?.

As someone who returned to the game for Aradune server (my first and only TLP) after quitting live sometime around House of Thule...

Oct 18, 2021 at 8:56 AM
  35. CatsPaws replied to the thread Get rid of Alert history window.

Ah, the pop up I would keep. I do find them useful as a reminder that something is going on then I can look further into it in calendar...

Oct 18, 2021 at 8:45 AM
  36. CatsPaws replied to the thread Krono, and disconnect ....

So, if I understand correctly your saying the account you bought the Krono on gets disconnected whenever you try to log in. I have never...

Oct 18, 2021 at 7:09 AM
  37. CatsPaws posted a new thread.

Get rid of Alert history window

This is the most useless feature in the game. (Shift h or EQ button - Alerts - Alert History) I propose they should take it out and...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Oct 18, 2021 at 6:38 AM
  38. CatsPaws liked BloodyDaTrolly's post in the thread Fixed Internally Halloween: Digging Their Graves - No graves spawn.

Halloween: Digging Their Graves as per the quest, you are sent to 1 of 2 zones, in my level it is either Loping Plains or Field of...

Oct 17, 2021 at 1:44 PM
  39. CatsPaws replied to the thread Fixed Internally Halloween: Digging Their Graves - No graves spawn.

Please click "LIKE' on the first post. There are only 10 "like"s so far.

Oct 17, 2021 at 1:44 PM
  40. CatsPaws replied to the thread Housing suggestion - Armor displays.

He only will take the items to hold from the Seeds of Destruction quest pieces. Then he gives you a Chronobine in exchange. When you're...

Oct 17, 2021 at 10:49 AM
  41. CatsPaws liked Elyssanda's post in the thread Shared Bank Cash.

never put anything in shared slots /PP included you are not prepared to lose.. it's been randomly buggy since forever. And yes, I say...

Oct 17, 2021 at 7:04 AM
  42. CatsPaws replied to the thread FIX HALLOWEEN: Digging Thier Graves! WTH?.

Starting a new post about the same issue will not get more attention If you want to elevate the bug then you need to go to the original...

Oct 17, 2021 at 5:47 AM
  43. CatsPaws replied to the thread Shared Bank Cash.

I have mentioned shared bank plat having issues a few times in the past and have been ridiculed and told I was wrong etc. The worst cast...

Oct 17, 2021 at 5:42 AM
  44. CatsPaws liked Winnowyl's post in the thread Teleport Item Key Ring.

I... I did not know this was a thing. That is amazing!

Oct 15, 2021
  45. CatsPaws replied to the thread Teleport Item Key Ring.

They put this quest in for returning players or even those who do not want to join any of the player controlled guilds.No officers,...

Oct 15, 2021
  46. CatsPaws replied to the thread Steam.

this refers to EQ II but it is on the Steam forums so figure it will work for EQ also...

Oct 15, 2021
  47. CatsPaws replied to the thread Make my level path with quests.

Overseer. Totally solo or even molo Other than that there is no "fast" way using quests to level. They take too much time for the return.

Oct 15, 2021
  48. CatsPaws replied to the thread Test Update 10/12/2021 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

I currently right click on the maps for where I want to go and it runs a red line instead of a yellow path to a big red X. How is this...

Oct 15, 2021
  49. CatsPaws replied to the thread Marketplace: Halloween items MIA?.

I see some today, Friday 15th.

Oct 15, 2021
  50. CatsPaws liked Accipiter's post in the thread IS THIS EVEN LEGAL??.

Wrong. You can name all you want. Just don't shame.

Oct 15, 2021
  51. CatsPaws liked Accipiter's post in the thread IS THIS EVEN LEGAL??.

LOL, I do something like that, too. If I see an item at 5000 and someone else selling it at 4999, I'll go to the person selling for...

Oct 15, 2021
  52. CatsPaws replied to the thread Rain of Feat Collectors Edition.

For future prosperity in case someone brings up this post: The prices for the recent ROF Standard Edition Bundle was $29.99 not $85...

Oct 15, 2021
  53. CatsPaws liked Xanadas's post in the thread can no longer /who all GUIDLNAME.

Thanks... swear I used my method in the OP only a few weeks ago and it was working. The methods you listed worked though.

Oct 14, 2021
  54. CatsPaws posted a new thread.

New Halloween Quests/Ach

These are not listed in Alla so am posting them here for those of you who only use Alla;) New for this year listed under achievements/...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Oct 14, 2021
  55. CatsPaws replied to the thread can no longer /who all GUIDLNAME.

This was reported last year and marked Not A BUG. a possible solution by dev:...

Oct 14, 2021
  56. CatsPaws replied to the thread Was there any warning given that COV would no longer be avaiable?.

Good point. Or if your like me when the sale was first announced I made sticky notes and marked the calendar so I would not forget....

Oct 13, 2021
  57. CatsPaws liked Alnitak's post in the thread Was there any warning given that COV would no longer be avaiable?.

Just a reminder to fuming affictionados: once you fume too much over something what is clearly YOUR short-sightedness (yes, it was...

Oct 13, 2021
  58. CatsPaws liked Regnad's post in the thread Squashing Pumpkins.

Wow, I zoned then went back to try again, there is a rock way off from the guard tower to get the update. -2869 / -1661

Oct 13, 2021
  59. CatsPaws replied to the thread Additional uses for Krono. Dev Suggestion!.

They already learned their lesson on how to NOT utilize DBC in the past - one example were the game cards which gave a month plus DBC. I...

Oct 13, 2021
  60. CatsPaws replied to the thread Squashing Pumpkins.

Thanks! EQ resource has the locations on the map and the spot OP wants looks to be right at the zone line...

Oct 13, 2021
  61. CatsPaws replied to the thread Squashing Pumpkins.

Can't seem to find that quest. What is the exact name in your quest window please?

Oct 13, 2021
  62. CatsPaws replied to the thread EverQuest Perks Delayed....

Well it is showing the disclaimer when you eat a Krono that it will not affect your perks. So it updated there first it seems I think...

Oct 13, 2021
  63. CatsPaws replied to the thread Terror of Luclin Announcement.

Your guild hall portal guy will have a stone. Even if you don't buy any of them lol

Oct 12, 2021
  64. CatsPaws replied to the thread Making Duo Restless Velium Earring, combine ate mold.

Gotta read the small print dude There is a chance you may only recover the Duo Setting Tool on a failure. Trivial at: 510 Which means the...

Oct 12, 2021
  65. CatsPaws replied to the thread Due to unusual activity on your account bug is back again..

The rest of that post (cause I recognize my own quote ) goes on to say it was because someone changed his credit card and it was able to be...

Oct 11, 2021
  66. CatsPaws replied to the thread IS THIS EVEN LEGAL??.

They have rules for that.:D But it would be interesting. If two characters have the same name as a result of the server merge, the player...

Oct 11, 2021
  67. CatsPaws replied to the thread "an orc priest" in south ro has wrong faction.

Although this is from P99 it does reference a lot of good info on this topic. https://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=198128...

Oct 11, 2021
  68. CatsPaws replied to the thread How to Report Cheaters/Botters.

Yes, or the OP is confused and looked at the wrong FAQ

Oct 11, 2021
  69. CatsPaws replied to the thread How to Report Cheaters/Botters.

Your link doesn't say anything about /report. "To report a player you believe to be cheating/botting, please submit a support...

Oct 11, 2021
  70. CatsPaws replied to the thread IS THIS EVEN LEGAL??.

The basic search function is ok. But if you go off the plain search's where your just using item names and get into really specialized...

Oct 10, 2021
  71. CatsPaws replied to the thread Once upon a time, in the days of yore, there was a Guide Program.....

Yes, they are quite frequent on Tunare lately. But like you, I no longer need 14 space backpacks - seems I never get in on the good...

Oct 10, 2021
  72. CatsPaws replied to the thread Illusions! I would befriend a rabid badger with halitosis for more illusions.

There is hope - this is from Aug 2019 and might be worth everyone getting together and coming up with one or two that they could "unvault"...

Oct 10, 2021
  73. CatsPaws liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread Once upon a time, in the days of yore, there was a Guide Program.....

While that sounds great in theory how do you ensure that those powers are not abused? I am sure that they are not going to take action...

Oct 10, 2021
  74. CatsPaws replied to the thread XP Loss Percentage?.

I thought once you got past level 60 then it is about 10% but when you get a rez you don't get all that back Say you die and lose 10% XP,...

Oct 10, 2021
  75. CatsPaws replied to the thread NPC that sells to others.

I understand what you are saying is that you want one vendor who will buy from everyone and then resell everything. But there are certain...

Oct 10, 2021
  76. CatsPaws replied to the thread Message of the Day - Beta.

They have not had an NDA in Beta for quite a few years.

Oct 10, 2021
  77. CatsPaws replied to the thread The Bone Rod - 1cp - Vendor Mining does not work.

The vendors are not bugged for vendor mining. Some vendors will resell the items and some will not. Sometimes you can get to the end of...

Oct 10, 2021
  78. CatsPaws liked Leigo's post in the thread IS THIS EVEN LEGAL??.

pretty sure i know the thread

Oct 9, 2021
  79. CatsPaws replied to the thread IS THIS EVEN LEGAL??.

I tried the same thing last week - warning someone about using names - but the poster was not listening. The thread was locked. But it...

Oct 9, 2021
  80. CatsPaws liked Tucoh's post in the thread Not enough resources to go around?.

This tweet could be about Leigo and EQ. https://twitter.com/swaglord__420/status/1377051721655066629?lang=en [img]

Oct 9, 2021
  81. CatsPaws replied to the thread IS THIS EVEN LEGAL??.

Oh that. I thought you meant creating the name. You mean using the name in the forums. Well, I would think if a dev commented in the...

Oct 9, 2021
  82. CatsPaws replied to the thread IS THIS EVEN LEGAL??.

Could you cut and copy that rule please? I thought there was one also but cannot find it. The closest to it would be Niente comment...

Oct 9, 2021
  83. CatsPaws liked strongbus's post in the thread IS THIS EVEN LEGAL??.

you mean there people besides me and wife in Maine that play eq?

Oct 9, 2021
  84. CatsPaws liked Crystilla's post in the thread IS THIS EVEN LEGAL??.

Just in case you didn't see, Niente answered your question above.

Oct 9, 2021
  85. CatsPaws replied to the thread Bazaar QoL Improvements, and a squirrel.

And I will go for the Squirrel Mount. Flying of course

Oct 9, 2021
  86. CatsPaws liked Cragzop's post in the thread Confirmed Selling stacks to barter only sells partial stacks.

I've only used real barter folks on various Live servers. 3rd party shenanigans isn't really a factor since I can sell everything I...

Oct 8, 2021
  87. CatsPaws liked Duder's post in the thread Confirmed Selling stacks to barter only sells partial stacks.

Likewise, I have run a barter and seen odd quantities sold to me over and over rather than 20 at a time. So I have seen this from the...

Oct 8, 2021
  88. CatsPaws replied to the thread Confirmed Selling stacks to barter only sells partial stacks.

It would not work with setting up your own barter because it is so random. So there is no guarantee when or if it would happen with your...

Oct 8, 2021
  89. CatsPaws replied to the thread origin makes me lose connection.

This sounds like the old bug from when they introduced F2P and made all starting citys set to Cresent Reach on character creation for F2p...

Oct 8, 2021
  90. CatsPaws liked Cragzop's post in the thread Confirmed Selling stacks to barter only sells partial stacks.

Yes, you can create multiple lines with multiple prices for the same item. But I believe only the highest price will be on when you turn on...

Oct 8, 2021
  91. CatsPaws replied to the thread IS THIS EVEN LEGAL??.

Valid point. If the Baz search worked correctly. It doesn't. The baz item listing is seriously flawed so you really have to know how...

Oct 8, 2021
  92. CatsPaws replied to the thread Thinking of going subcription.

There are a couple ways to increase your experience rate in the game but nothing you get for subscribing. Allah usually has good info on...

Oct 7, 2021
  93. CatsPaws replied to the thread Confirmed Selling stacks to barter only sells partial stacks.

Another note it is not always the same buyer. It can vary and happen with any of them But the only way I have found to get around this is...

Oct 7, 2021
  94. CatsPaws replied to the thread Confirmed Selling stacks to barter only sells partial stacks.

I am in POK at NPC vendor and purchase 29 tainted feathers. Open barter screen so I assume the barter is in the Baz. We are not in the...

Oct 7, 2021
  95. CatsPaws replied to the thread Confirmed Selling stacks to barter only sells partial stacks.

sorry my post shows a name, trying to edit the pics

Oct 7, 2021
  96. CatsPaws replied to the thread The Broken Mirror is Broke.

I liked it also overall. I did not like the armor, too convoluted. But the quests and missions were fun as is the Seller of Souls, I...

Oct 7, 2021
  97. CatsPaws replied to the thread A debate on "NO Sci Fi in muh Fantasy".

He was right up there with Boy George, who paid for Pete's funeral.

Oct 7, 2021
  98. CatsPaws replied to the thread Reason for thread lock.

It's because you used the player's name. Ignorance is no excuse. There are forum rules. You are expected to kinda know them and abide...

Oct 7, 2021
  99. CatsPaws liked Deux's post in the thread Feir'Dal Heritage Crate Spoilers.

We need a teleport key ring for all these teleport items c'mon guys!

Oct 7, 2021
  100. CatsPaws replied to the thread Feature request: Click a krono from character select.

Then how would we know how many we have to trade to our other accounts? Guess they could put them under alternate currency Or...

Oct 7, 2021
  101. CatsPaws replied to the thread An Augment Idea.

Like bortage posted, all character's can get copies of all their epics thru the "An Epic Request" like: Aurora, the Heartwood Blade...

Oct 7, 2021
  102. CatsPaws liked Stymie's post in the thread IS THIS EVEN LEGAL??.

I still don't get it, but as someone originally from SE Maine, I like CatPaws explanation the best! Bahhh Habahh, yeah, that sounds about...

Oct 7, 2021
  103. CatsPaws replied to the thread Expansions?.

This is the list of what you get free when you create an account: 1.1 The Ruins of Kunark 1.2 The Scars of Velious 1.3 The Shadows of...

Oct 7, 2021
  104. CatsPaws replied to the thread Expansions?.

Right now F2p has 25 of 27. No you will not get the others if you go All Access Expansions are purchased separately from your...

Oct 6, 2021
  105. CatsPaws replied to the thread Marketplace stat mounts on Aradune/Rizlona?.

Not sure what you mean about others with personal obsession about attacking your posts. Ha, I seldom look to see who posted, just the...

Oct 6, 2021
  106. CatsPaws liked Ozon's post in the thread Returning player: UI help.

Eqinterface.com has a number of different UIs to play with some more decorative some more slimmed down

Oct 6, 2021
  107. CatsPaws replied to the thread Returning player: UI help.

Its not hard to set the windows where you want and then lock them. And if you go thru the Gloomingdeep tutorial as you do the quests the...

Oct 6, 2021
  108. CatsPaws replied to the thread IS THIS EVEN LEGAL??.

Oh, I get it now. If you say the name right is sounds like your from Boston or New Jersey in the US - its an accent. Where they say Caaaar...

Oct 6, 2021
  109. CatsPaws liked demi's post in the thread Request: Guild Leaders of Guild Neighborhoods to evict players no longer in the guild.

you are not alone :P alts are the debil

Oct 6, 2021
  110. CatsPaws replied to the thread The Broken Mirror is Broke.

There are much better zones to play catch up in even though they are not on the HA for that day. Yes, the base gear is only level 75...

Oct 6, 2021
  111. CatsPaws replied to the thread Marketplace stat mounts on Aradune/Rizlona?.

You can scroll thru this chart for which benefit each mount has and look for just Azia - there are a few - and where to get them...

Oct 6, 2021
  112. CatsPaws replied to the thread Please help me understand Magician Pets and Focus.

EDIT: posted the same time as the one above which helps a lot. I am not real familiar with pet focus and admit to being slightly lost...

Oct 6, 2021
  113. CatsPaws replied to the thread IS THIS EVEN LEGAL??.

Who cares? I use the search function for anything I want to look up in the /baz. The parameters might be, collectable or 1hand or price...

Oct 6, 2021
  114. CatsPaws replied to the thread Fix your gold expiration date under Account Management > Membership.

The Cancel Button is not a button and is not active until you mouse over it. Instead the Upgrade Membership is highlighted. So it does...

Oct 5, 2021
  115. CatsPaws replied to the thread Request: Guild Leaders of Guild Neighborhoods to evict players no longer in the guild.

Unless they have alts and then it it limitless. I am 1 person and I fill my neighborhood lol. But that is extreme And it would depend...

Oct 5, 2021
  116. CatsPaws liked Kahna's post in the thread GoFundMe to help over-worked and underpaid devs.

It is laughable that you think that DPG would ever allow a random group of players to dictate what did or did not get put in their games....

Oct 5, 2021
  117. CatsPaws replied to the thread GoFundMe to help over-worked and underpaid devs.

Do you really think that someone in say, Absor's position, is under paid? Yes he loves the game and that is a big reason he is still here...

Oct 5, 2021
  118. CatsPaws replied to the thread Combat Abilities window not showing.

Perhaps your hot key is not working correctly. Try using the Alt c. Here is a pic of how small it could be [IMG]

Oct 5, 2021
  119. CatsPaws replied to the thread Account Login Screen Fault.

The "All Access" is on everyone's screen but it actually says "Get All Access". If you click it you should see a window open that shows...

Oct 5, 2021
  120. CatsPaws replied to the thread New player - what level do I start at?.

But you can only do the J5 if your all access. So it is in your quest window but if your F2P you can't do it. So Heroics are like $35 and...

Oct 4, 2021
  121. CatsPaws liked code-zero's post in the thread New player - what level do I start at?.

I'm pretty sure that you can purchase a Heroic Character and claim it at the character creation screen and skip all the level one creation...

Oct 4, 2021
  122. CatsPaws replied to the thread EQ really IS DPG's most profitable game!.

Not when they are factoring in "projected" incomes or expenses. No one can guarantee "projected"

Oct 4, 2021
  123. CatsPaws replied to the thread Request: Guild Leaders of Guild Neighborhoods to evict players no longer in the guild.

Yes all the special houses that came with premium expansions are free to maintain. It wipes out the plot rent too. So it doesn't...

Oct 4, 2021
  124. CatsPaws replied to the thread Combat Abilities window not showing.

Sounds like it got minimized. Close all other windows on your screen or move then all to one side or just get them out of the way so you...

Oct 4, 2021
  125. CatsPaws replied to the thread Confirmed Gemstone of Darkflame not focusing summon minnions correctly.

Its not about the first page. Its about how many "likes" a post gets in the bug sub forum. That is what gets the attention. Would...

Oct 4, 2021
  126. CatsPaws replied to the thread New player - what level do I start at?.

Yes, you download the game, create a character and it knocks your character out and when you come back to life you are in the tutorial....

Oct 3, 2021
  127. CatsPaws replied to the thread Item: AA's.

Any item with those spells will grant you the AA when you click it the item - he was showing the spells you need and then you would need to...

Oct 2, 2021
  128. CatsPaws replied to the thread Item: AA's.

This is Ancient Flames special AA : [IMG] This link should help with the rest of them...

Oct 2, 2021
  129. CatsPaws liked Angahran's post in the thread Merc AA xp in Overseer not applying.

How is this a bug ? If you take regular xp why would you assume your merc would get xp if it's not active ? AFAIK mercs do not earn any...

Oct 1, 2021
  130. CatsPaws liked Angahran's post in the thread Merc AA xp in Overseer not applying.

Why would you need a note ? That's how it works. Your merc only gets xp if it's active.

Oct 1, 2021
  131. CatsPaws replied to the thread EverQuest Perks Delayed....

I bet you were happy when they put the "find" key in for inventory;) I prefer housing also. That way it alphabetizes itself. But what...

Oct 1, 2021
  132. CatsPaws replied to the thread Halloween 2021 store update?.

Nights of the Dead are slated to start later this month. I would imagine marketplace will too

Oct 1, 2021
  133. CatsPaws replied to the thread Not enough resources to go around?.

So we laughed and dissed them for the old response "Feel free to reacquire the item in gameplay" And the good ole' "Check with your...

Sep 30, 2021
  134. CatsPaws replied to the thread New expansion pre order question.

Here are some good reference links to help people get an idea of what beta is about- older stuff but overall not much changes...

Sep 30, 2021
  135. CatsPaws liked Slasher's post in the thread New expansion pre order question.

The COV Beta forums were still up yesterday :) However the server usually closes on launch day or shortly after.

Sep 30, 2021
  136. CatsPaws replied to the thread New expansion pre order question.

If you buy during the pre order period there is usually a special item you will get no matter which versions you buy. But, you are stuck...

Sep 30, 2021
  137. CatsPaws replied to the thread Request: Guild Leaders of Guild Neighborhoods to evict players no longer in the guild.

You can buy the Writ of Sunrise which will give you another neighborhood for $15.75 in marketplace. It is not necessary to buy...

Sep 30, 2021
  138. CatsPaws replied to the thread Request: Guild Leaders of Guild Neighborhoods to evict players no longer in the guild.

I don't agree with an evict button. Too many tempers flare and players could get evicted based on personal dislike or arguments. Since a...

Sep 30, 2021
  139. CatsPaws replied to the thread Dear Darkpaw.

Oh, I think they understand. Recent proof would be the offering of Family and Friends edition, collectors bundles and now the P4P (Pay...

Sep 29, 2021
  140. CatsPaws liked Benito's post in the thread [Suggestion] Add 1 item to Standard Edition to keep Gift: [Expansion] Tickets relevant..

Yeah, I'm starting to wonder if they will even unlock ToV for F2P because of the expansion tickets. We may not see free unlocks now...

Sep 29, 2021
  141. CatsPaws replied to the thread Merc AA xp in Overseer not applying.

Yeah there was some patching going on with AA exp, merc exp and regular exp - splitting them apart, adding them together then changing so...

Sep 29, 2021
  142. CatsPaws liked Orbital101's post in the thread Good's Maps Pack.

Added all the working links to my signature for now.

Sep 28, 2021
  143. CatsPaws liked Tatanka's post in the thread Too much to ask?.

I see this posted a lot. What is the guild on Tunare? Because it sure hasn't been obvious to me.

Sep 28, 2021
  144. CatsPaws replied to the thread othmir fez hat ornament.

A little more info for you - it was an Anniversary gift to players: All Access members logging in between 12 AM PDT on March 16 - 10 PM...

Sep 28, 2021
  145. CatsPaws replied to the thread Good's Maps Pack.

The new links are all to zips which I can download. and no sign in needed

Sep 28, 2021
  146. CatsPaws replied to the thread Good's Maps Pack.

Ok now I am on a totally different computer (my second) and it also wants me to sign into google drive. In fact every link I can find...

Sep 28, 2021
  147. CatsPaws replied to the thread Good's Maps Pack.

sorry still wants one to sign into google - I even went to a naked browser and it still wanted it.

Sep 28, 2021
  148. CatsPaws liked Yinla's post in the thread Please stop making timed group quests.

Yours is one opinion in many. We have solo quests which last mainly forever (there are a few for some reason which are timed) There are...

Sep 28, 2021
  149. CatsPaws liked Moege's post in the thread /achievement UI.

OP is probably clicking on a link someone gave (guild/tell/say/whatever) then clicking View Mine

Sep 28, 2021
  150. CatsPaws replied to the thread /achievement UI.

Ah I see what your saying. It does not highlight the expansion when you use the link in View Mine. Well until they fix or alter it he...

Sep 28, 2021
  151. CatsPaws replied to the thread Request: remove notifications for TLP on Live servers.

Not going to agree with this one. Am on live (not that it matters which server) and sometimes this is the only notice we get of upcoming...

Sep 28, 2021
  152. CatsPaws liked Randomized's post in the thread Please stop making timed group quests.

You’ve never actually come straight out and said what your issue with them is. Aside from your displeasure with times content. Is the...

Sep 28, 2021
  153. CatsPaws liked demi's post in the thread Illusions masks not free storage , why ?.

lol I have like 70 illusions and im not a rog/brd/ench although i do have those toons .. and if i were to put all my illusions on any one...

Sep 28, 2021
  154. CatsPaws liked Accipiter's post in the thread Please stop making timed group quests.

I don't think you are listening.

Sep 28, 2021
  155. CatsPaws replied to the thread /achievement UI.

Not sure I understand. The ach on the right will only highlight if you have completed them. Sometimes there are prerequisites that you need...

Sep 28, 2021
  156. CatsPaws replied to the thread Returning Lev 80; New Zones.

Yep that zone guide is going to be a life saver. That and the "find" key. The discord zones can be access thru the priests of discord,...

Sep 27, 2021
  157. CatsPaws replied to the thread Good's Maps Pack.

Any update on this? Still asking us to sign in

Sep 27, 2021
  158. CatsPaws replied to the thread Gold membership and AAs.

Depends on how you play. So lets assume your only going to subscribe for one month. If you wait till level 85 or even higher then you...

Sep 27, 2021
  159. CatsPaws replied to the thread Please stop making timed group quests.

Bonzz stable cannot be beat (http://www.bonzz.com/mounts.htm) and his hero's forge armor is good also...

Sep 27, 2021
  160. CatsPaws replied to the thread Please stop making timed group quests.

Some can delete. DW was working on everyone having the rights to do that before he left. But at least he got it incorporated that we can...

Sep 27, 2021
  161. CatsPaws replied to the thread Gold membership and AAs.

Ok I didn't go into detail on the 10% bonus but if someone is asking a general question then one can figure too much info will confuse...

Sep 27, 2021
  162. CatsPaws replied to the thread Gold membership and AAs.

To start with Gold or All Access have the ability to earn as many AA as they want. They can do this with plugging away and earning them one...

Sep 27, 2021
  163. CatsPaws replied to the thread Legends of Norrath packs.

Well at least Legand of Oathbreakers showed up in monthly claim. But still nothing in marketplace

Sep 26, 2021
  164. CatsPaws liked Elyssanda's post in the thread EQ is now a pay to win game !.

except for the 2 extra inventory slots.. and yes, I am buying them.. but I consider it as a raise in my base EQ subscription. Even...

Sep 26, 2021
  165. CatsPaws replied to the thread Please stop making timed group quests.

Not having prestige gear is just an old excuse from 2013 when it was an issue but it is no longer valid. High stat gear was only...

Sep 26, 2021
  166. CatsPaws liked I_Love_My_Bandwidth's post in the thread Time To Go (again}.

4 105 ANYTHING is enough to make it in EQ. It's your implementation and execution, snoopy. Go watch a boxer on Twitch or Youtube and see...

Sep 26, 2021
  167. CatsPaws replied to the thread EQ is now a pay to win game !.

Randomized obviously understands how to play the game.:) If more players, new, or "returners" or whoever would play this way they would...

Sep 26, 2021
  168. CatsPaws liked Randomized's post in the thread EQ is now a pay to win game !.

Depends on where you're killing I guess The experience you lose at level 30, you do not need a rez. You waste more time going through...

Sep 26, 2021
  169. CatsPaws replied to the thread Please add a marketplace item to UNCLAIM items.

They are currently missing and we hope they will return soo...

Sep 25, 2021
  170. CatsPaws replied to the thread Time To Go (again}.

I am not going to offer any suggestions as that has been covered in your previous posts like this one - where you are in a guild, are all...

Sep 25, 2021
  171. CatsPaws replied to the thread Expansions you own marquee.

Nah, I will pass on this. I look at the numbers before I look at the expansion name. But its pretty standard that all accounts have at...

Sep 24, 2021
  172. CatsPaws liked Randomized's post in the thread Please stop making timed group quests.

Good thing you've got a 6 hour window then huh? The timer is fine, poor time management skills (yes i understand things come up that...

Sep 24, 2021
  173. CatsPaws replied to the thread Please add a marketplace item to UNCLAIM items.

Well, Krono go to character on X server but if you log into character on Z server you can claim it so long as both are on the same account...

Sep 24, 2021
  174. CatsPaws liked niente's post in the thread Please stop making timed group quests.

A shared task with a time limit of 6 hours may be limited because of association with an instance. Instances last 6 hours as a limit by the...

Sep 24, 2021
  175. CatsPaws replied to the thread Please stop making timed group quests.

How can you say if its true or not if no forum warrior can say . :D And then you go on to say why. Sorry just being cantankerous this...

Sep 24, 2021
  176. CatsPaws replied to the thread Please stop making timed group quests.

The timer is there to stop players from repeating the quests too quickly. It takes you X amount of time and then you get X lock out....

Sep 24, 2021
  177. CatsPaws liked Randomized's post in the thread Please stop making timed group quests.

You have 6 hours to do maybe 30 minutes of a quest...how long does it take to take the kids to school and come back? Surely not 5...

Sep 24, 2021
  178. CatsPaws replied to the thread Platinum Pieces.

Upload your screen shot or image and then link. We have told you how in the previous posts

Sep 23, 2021
  179. CatsPaws liked Dragnath's post in the thread Very Ticked off.

I agree that Shirik`s Guardian is tough/overscaled, we were plowing through the HA content and went in to that one unprepared (not full...

Sep 23, 2021
  180. CatsPaws replied to the thread Characters.

Have you ever logged into a friends account? It can work the other way - not someone logging into your account but yours logging into...

Sep 23, 2021
  181. CatsPaws liked demi's post in the thread Special, Limited Edition Cosmetics Subscription Tier.

the lifetime subs could be one reason were seeing "perks" instead of a new monthly sub price ? I would not be interested in a monthly...

Sep 23, 2021
  182. CatsPaws replied to the thread Special, Limited Edition Cosmetics Subscription Tier.

My point: it is what is coming anyway. Only difference is it is wrapped up in subscription price. I would not touch my lifetime...

Sep 23, 2021
  183. CatsPaws replied to the thread Special, Limited Edition Cosmetics Subscription Tier.

What about lifetime accounts? They don't pay anything. So you would have them pay another....$4 or $5 bucks a month to get the special...

Sep 23, 2021
  184. CatsPaws replied to the thread Best braindead soloer.

Are you sure EQ is the game for you? Some hints it might not be are the use of "Dolores", "clicking a bit", and "as you play other...

Sep 23, 2021
  185. CatsPaws replied to the thread Auto-Enable AA Not Working.

So help us out here, what level? what server? how many do you have already? And what kind of account? All Access or F2p or Silver?

Sep 22, 2021
  186. CatsPaws liked The real Sandaormo's post in the thread [Tarinax] Echoes of Faydwer Set for November.

It does pertain to EQ 1, EQ 1 paid for it.

Sep 22, 2021
  187. CatsPaws replied to the thread ADON - Ancient Dungeons of Norrath.

Quote Absor: Unfortunately, the way LDoN adventures were made makes increasing their levels a nightmare. It would require remaking the...

Sep 22, 2021
  188. CatsPaws replied to the thread Returning Player from 20 yrs ago..

This will give you an idea of what servers do what: https://everquest.allakhazam.com/wiki/eq:Servers Personally I would play around...

Sep 22, 2021
  189. CatsPaws liked Alnitak's post in the thread Very Ticked off.

There is a system. Shrouds. You can always scale DOWN to the grouppable level of a newcomer and play in a group. I would vote to have max...

Sep 22, 2021
  190. CatsPaws replied to the thread Very Ticked off.

I came back in HOT and was soundly killed almost every thing I tried. So I backed up a couple expansions and was able to do much better....

Sep 22, 2021