CatsPaws's Recent Activity

1. CatsPaws replied to the thread Molo ?.

Yes I am sure as I got it from an old dev who made the mercs - The model differences are purely aesthetic.” — Maddoc the Wayfarer,...

Apr 15, 2024 at 4:15 PM
  2. CatsPaws replied to the thread Terraxs's Plate Armor (Part 1).

Is the line on your quest window pushed up to the top so you can't see the others offered? The line on the quest window can ride up and...

Apr 15, 2024 at 1:55 PM
  3. CatsPaws replied to the thread Keyboard question.

Now that you have some time you can shop around and have time to get one delivered like from Amazon. Then you can use the newer one and...

Apr 15, 2024 at 1:29 PM
  4. CatsPaws liked Nennius's post in the thread Keyboard question.

Thank you all. The mouse didn't quit but the keyboard did. Many thanks for the help. I went to Wal Mart and bought the cheapest keyboard...

Apr 15, 2024 at 1:28 PM
  5. CatsPaws liked Gialana's post in the thread Level 25 ranger weapons.

/achievement > Hero's Journey > Advancement > Boawb's Jealousy consists of 2 very short quest in Crescent Reach. If you're on a server that...

Apr 15, 2024 at 1:16 PM
  6. CatsPaws replied to the thread Issue with Hanook quest in Mesa zone.

Or it could be your task window is not open enough to see it. The line on the quest window can ride up and hide the rest of the tasks.So...

Apr 15, 2024 at 1:15 PM
  7. CatsPaws replied to the thread Keyboard question.

Walmart has cheaper in stock...

Apr 15, 2024 at 7:07 AM
  8. CatsPaws replied to the thread Molo ?.

Different classes are available thru different merc liaisons. So if you were to go to say, a Vah Shir merc seller/liaison you would only...

Apr 15, 2024 at 7:03 AM
  9. CatsPaws liked Knifen's post in the thread Nimbus Preview Broken.

Fixed it, with my Particles set to Farthest under clip plane I had to zoom farther out in my preview window to see it now. Put particles to...

Apr 14, 2024 at 2:48 PM
  10. CatsPaws replied to the thread Question on Boxing gameplay..

I am anti social. And no longer have patience for the way players act in the game. It is my choice to box. Actually you might call what I...

Apr 14, 2024 at 2:27 PM
  11. CatsPaws replied to the thread Nimbus Preview Broken.

Yes, Knifen I tested for you on 2 of my nimbus and using your hold alt and right click process on them they both showed ok in the preview....

Apr 14, 2024 at 8:00 AM
  12. CatsPaws replied to the thread Real estate glitch.

I have had a couple houses show up empty recently but if I zoned out or restarted the game or went back later then they populated...

Apr 14, 2024 at 5:25 AM
  13. CatsPaws replied to the thread Sam Napth - Missing - A Different Perspective.

Hard to read with yellow and white but if your on the EQ resource page but what needs to be updated? If I click on A Different...

Apr 13, 2024 at 6:54 AM
  14. CatsPaws replied to the thread rank 2 spell not showing up.

If Silver or F2P purchase the spell rank unlocker in the marketplace for 750 they can use RK II.

Apr 12, 2024 at 6:58 PM
  15. CatsPaws replied to the thread rank 2 spell not showing up.

Thanks for the visual to help clarify my suggestion:D

Apr 12, 2024 at 6:55 PM
  16. CatsPaws replied to the thread What to do at level 100?.

Ah, forgot to check. Anniversary is on right now and you want to make sure you get all your guys the Drunkard's Stein before it ends on May...

Apr 12, 2024 at 8:22 AM
  17. CatsPaws replied to the thread What to do at level 100?.

I would go back a few expansions so you can cruise thru them and get some Heroic AA's. You will likely need some of the other knowledge you...

Apr 12, 2024 at 7:56 AM
  18. CatsPaws liked blogget's post in the thread It’s time to bag a Bag or two!.

Really? Bags? I literally have a bag that only holds other bags, even my trader has 40 slot bags in his bank

Apr 12, 2024 at 7:40 AM
  19. CatsPaws replied to the thread NPC in Feerrott (the dream) Kaelynn Stearns Rank II Spells..

While everyone says faction, no one is telling you what to check or how to raise it if that is the problem. You can check your standing...

Apr 12, 2024 at 6:43 AM
  20. CatsPaws replied to the thread NPC in Feerrott (the dream) Kaelynn Stearns Rank II Spells..

the line on the quest window can ride up and hide the rest of the tasks.So the line right above where it says Old Man etc would ride all...

Apr 11, 2024 at 6:22 PM
  21. CatsPaws replied to the thread Don't put high level KOS mobs in low level zones.

Remember this when you use the POK port stone to Shar Val cause if you chose Divided it sets you down right outside the entrance to the...

Apr 11, 2024 at 1:17 PM
  22. CatsPaws replied to the thread Returning after 20 years.

You old server can transfer only to these: Cazic Thule may transfer to: Antonius Bayle, Bertoxxulous, Bristlebane, Drinal, Erollisi Marr,...

Apr 11, 2024 at 6:41 AM
  23. CatsPaws liked Fanra's post in the thread Easter Bonus?.

Want to buy dislike button...:(

Apr 11, 2024 at 5:47 AM
  24. CatsPaws replied to the thread Easter Bonus?.

We got a bag sale.

Apr 11, 2024 at 5:39 AM
  25. CatsPaws replied to the thread Why can't spells be sold back to the vendor?.

Angeliana is not a dev but is the Senior Community Manager and as such has the responsibility to monitor all posts. Any interaction...

Apr 11, 2024 at 5:37 AM
  26. CatsPaws replied to the thread Confirmed Dranik's Scar Named.

Why wouldn't they be screwed too?

Apr 11, 2024 at 5:20 AM
  27. CatsPaws liked Nennius's post in the thread opening the mailbox crashes performance to 1 fps.

And I do get tired of folks drawing lines on me as if I was a basketball.

Apr 10, 2024 at 9:51 AM
  28. CatsPaws replied to the thread opening the mailbox crashes performance to 1 fps.

For you, its the ones that don't ask you to play the ball in the punting contest!

Apr 10, 2024 at 9:18 AM
  29. CatsPaws liked Nennius's post in the thread opening the mailbox crashes performance to 1 fps.

Friends? Please explain this unfamiliar concept? :D

Apr 10, 2024 at 9:17 AM
  30. CatsPaws replied to the thread Tinkering skill is missing from the Guildmaster.

Per eq traders This skill can only be practiced by Gnomes who have reached level 16 (reconfirmed October 2022 that this is still true)....

Apr 10, 2024 at 9:15 AM
  31. CatsPaws replied to the thread rank 2 spell not showing up.

RK II spells always take over the lower spell in your book. So go thru the pages and look for the RK II version. I don't remember for...

Apr 9, 2024
  32. CatsPaws liked code-zero's post in the thread Server locked krono.

Dumping hundreds/thousands of Krono??? what are they buying with those Krono Actually you have it completely backwards. People go to...

Apr 9, 2024
  33. CatsPaws replied to the thread opening the mailbox crashes performance to 1 fps.

That's what you get for having friends that send you email. :D

Apr 9, 2024
  34. CatsPaws liked Fennemin's post in the thread different noob questions.

OP is posting in the context of starting on the new progression servers, which will start with a Kunark open. So max level 60, with...

Apr 9, 2024
  35. CatsPaws replied to the thread Server locked krono.

Do you all follow elon musk around and whine about how many dollar bills he has? Or how he got them? I have a lot of Krono and yet have...

Apr 9, 2024
  36. CatsPaws replied to the thread Time entitled to my account!.

Some players show 45 or even 79 years entitled on the accounts.It might be a bug but as Brick posted above there are so many variables that...

Apr 7, 2024
  37. CatsPaws liked Brickhaus's post in the thread Time entitled to my account!.

It says it right in the text... ...Your total time ENTITLED on this account is approximately ... EQ does not have an "age" listing for...

Apr 7, 2024
  38. CatsPaws liked Yinla's post in the thread How about a Titles/Suffixes Acct/Character Age/Life Credit.

My colour changing name happens on the wrong day, I really don't want to think about how they could mess this up.

Apr 7, 2024
  39. CatsPaws replied to the thread Item marked as being used for tradeskills.

They were used for Cultural Armor. And a restock quest in which you do a combine.

Apr 7, 2024
  40. CatsPaws replied to the thread How about a Titles/Suffixes Acct/Character Age/Life Credit.

As mentioned in your other post - the system is not accurate

Apr 6, 2024
  41. CatsPaws liked Shanarias's post in the thread When Guilds damage the social fabric of a game..

Once again, as long as you don't break the rules or the EULA, there is really no wrong way to play the game. Some folks rush through all...

Apr 6, 2024
  42. CatsPaws replied to the thread How about a Titles/Suffixes Acct / Character age/life credit.

Because the system is wrong and inaccurate on the date info.This is just a recent thread but players have noted the discrepancy for...

Apr 6, 2024
  43. CatsPaws replied to the thread Guild Hall Moves.

Right, guess I wasn't clear on my answer. If the item belongs to someone else who is either gone, retired, or no longer in the guild...

Apr 6, 2024
  44. CatsPaws replied to the thread Second familiar will not appear unless zoning to new zone.

Today I was working on my housing and my enchanter had her pet out and cast the shark. She had both out at the same time. :confused:

Apr 6, 2024
  45. CatsPaws replied to the thread What server can handle the free 100lvl Epic char?.

You mean on TLP? Cause all live can.

Apr 6, 2024
  46. CatsPaws replied to the thread Unreadable forums.

New Forum? Looks the same to me. Mine shows an off white background with dark grey print. You can change the font size by clicking the...

Apr 5, 2024
  47. CatsPaws liked Tachyon's post in the thread Producer’s Letter April 2024.

thanks!

Apr 5, 2024
  48. CatsPaws replied to the thread Producer’s Letter April 2024.

It is per account. So if you use it on one server then you would need to delete that one (remove all the bayle marks and plat first) to...

Apr 5, 2024
  49. CatsPaws replied to the thread Producer’s Letter April 2024.

You have to have an all access account. Do you have that?

Apr 5, 2024
  50. CatsPaws replied to the thread Lunatic Title.

Your lucky....clicking the painting and going to Shard's Landing is how you get the bugged version. And the odds are not better than...

Apr 5, 2024
  51. CatsPaws replied to the thread Marketplace oddness.

I have seen this frequently - Usually on my free accounts that have never purchased anything before and are claiming the free item(s)....

Apr 4, 2024
  52. CatsPaws liked Act of Valor's post in the thread Guide events.

It sounds like the guide wasn't even having a bad day. Judging by the tone of the OPs posts, he was probably whining the whole time and...

Apr 4, 2024
  53. CatsPaws liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Not seeing a claim for 25th anni pot.

It's like Starship Troopers...everyone is a civilian (member), but you have to serve (pay) to be a citizen (get the freebies).

Apr 4, 2024
  54. CatsPaws replied to the thread Guide events.

I have seen them broadcast for the Festival of Might when it starts and who is winning it etc. But no yellow broadcast on my server for...

Apr 4, 2024
  55. CatsPaws liked Fenthen's post in the thread Not seeing a claim for 25th anni pot.

It's there, stacking with all the other exp potions you haven't claimed.

Apr 3, 2024
  56. CatsPaws replied to the thread Not seeing a claim for 25th anni pot.

yeah, you are a member if you pay but if you don't then you just a playa:D

Apr 3, 2024
  57. CatsPaws liked Nennius's post in the thread Overseer Stats Reset.

Those were cats?

Apr 3, 2024
  58. CatsPaws replied to the thread Blackburrow.

They are part of this quest, will show up in each zone near the item you need to find...

Apr 3, 2024
  59. CatsPaws replied to the thread Overseer Stats Reset.

Yeah sure, like you aligned the doorway with your toaster oven and then stepped thru backwards and saw the cats?:D

Apr 3, 2024
  60. CatsPaws liked Yinla's post in the thread Guide events.

Some of the ornaments I have seen look really nice, since I got it I have equiped my creepy dolly in every raid weapon I've had....

Apr 3, 2024
  61. CatsPaws replied to the thread When NPC's don't respond.

If you don't have faction to do a quest the NPC will usually say "I don't speak to scum like you":) The colored text box does not...

Apr 3, 2024
  62. CatsPaws replied to the thread Parcel Issue.

You have no other houses or friends that have houses? if item is in there it will not show under find. Or a guild that you might have put...

Apr 3, 2024
  63. CatsPaws replied to the thread Guide events.

I don't believe I have ever seen a coconut husk weapon ornament in the marketplace. And I know not all the Shields of the Gods are...

Apr 3, 2024
  64. CatsPaws replied to the thread Player made expansion !.

While not created on the spot - players have already made missions in the game for the 15th anniversary events....

Apr 3, 2024
  65. CatsPaws replied to the thread Cannot zone into Dreadspire Keep.

Here is a short cut. Only available during Anniversary. Go to the gingerbread man in pok outside the big bank. Say "lend a matchmaking...

Apr 3, 2024
  66. CatsPaws replied to the thread Guide events.

The guide events are not the same as the GM events. I doubt any GM has time or would be able to do such events now days. The guide...

Apr 3, 2024
  67. CatsPaws replied to the thread Being able to open up all bags and see everything.

Huh, never had that issue. But hey I have other issues that others have not had either.

Apr 2, 2024
  68. CatsPaws liked Fanra's post in the thread Lunatic Title.

Sorry to tell you but what titles you are awarded is something recorded in the Darkpaw database on their server. Changing your PC clock...

Apr 2, 2024
  69. CatsPaws replied to the thread Being able to open up all bags and see everything.

Shift-B ? Or you could set your toggle Options > Keys > Commands (category) > Bank Bags Toggle

Apr 2, 2024
  70. CatsPaws replied to the thread 4 months after release, what's your highest persona?.

Don't have one, don't want one and never going to get one. Sounds like they wanted a way for players to "identify" as something other...

Apr 2, 2024
  71. CatsPaws liked Conq's post in the thread 4 months after release, what's your highest persona?.

Zero personas created. They would share lockout timers with my main and or boxes. WTF. Conq

Apr 2, 2024
  72. CatsPaws liked Numiko's post in the thread 4 months after release, what's your highest persona?.

Zero, I have 6 accounts I use and have max level characters in all classes I enjoy playing both on Live and several TLP servers (yes I play...

Apr 2, 2024
  73. CatsPaws replied to the thread Lunatic Title.

#1 - sorry to hear this. But its the same thing they said to me 6 years ago - I had the /ach and the painting and no suffix. I would...

Apr 2, 2024
  74. CatsPaws liked Andarriel's post in the thread LDON level range.

What i do put merc on passive add a trader you have and works great.

Apr 2, 2024
  75. CatsPaws liked Fanra's post in the thread Lunatic Title.

I have two characters with the achievement and the Painting: Haunting Laughter and they both do not have "the Lunatic" suffix. However,...

Apr 1, 2024
  76. CatsPaws liked Iven's post in the thread Lunatic Title.

Multiplied by two for CatsPaws. :p

Apr 1, 2024
  77. CatsPaws replied to the thread Overseer - Fippy Darkpaw Not Present.

To get the Gnomish Hovering Transport!!!!! NM that was Marica Marica Marica!

Apr 1, 2024
  78. CatsPaws replied to the thread Lunatic Title.

And this is the year. So it all started back in 2018 and each April 1st I would zone this character all over the place - over 50 times...

Apr 1, 2024
  79. CatsPaws replied to the thread Lunatic Title.

Its supposed to be given for zoning. How did that happen I wonder? Meanwhile I have a character that has not been awarded it for the...

Apr 1, 2024
  80. CatsPaws replied to the thread Roarslash.

Why does no one believe us when we tell them that in chat? :) If you want ANY expansion goodies then you have to buy the expansion at...

Apr 1, 2024
  81. CatsPaws replied to the thread Coming back after 20 years, can't find my characters.

Not sure how you recovered your account but if you are missing characters then file a petition. Explain that you recovered the accounts but...

Apr 1, 2024
  82. CatsPaws liked Itachi's post in the thread Returning Player Looking For Advice.

Thx the TLP does look like the way to go for me ill be looking for it and just kill time on other servers for now to get back into it. Cant...

Mar 31, 2024
  83. CatsPaws liked Social Injustice's post in the thread Fixed Spell Bar Lockup.

It's happening to me a lot when I right-click on an item that gives a buff, like Form of Defense or Form of Endurance. If I do /stopsong it...

Mar 31, 2024
  84. CatsPaws liked Wulerdar's post in the thread Fixed Spell Bar Lockup.

this bug makes /commands not work also

Mar 31, 2024
  85. CatsPaws liked Brickhaus's post in the thread Fixed Spell Bar Lockup.

I just posted as a separate bug thread, but I'm having issues with recasting Jann's Veil specifically ... and it's basically freezing me...

Mar 31, 2024
  86. CatsPaws liked Ruhpez's post in the thread Fixed Spell Bar Lockup.

Anyone else having the spell bar lock up after a few minutes since the 3/29 hotfix? It works fine for a few minutes and then I have to...

Mar 31, 2024
  87. CatsPaws liked Vekaras's post in the thread Fixed Spell Bar Lockup.

this is something that went in with the hotfix. Hadn't had the problem in years but the hotfix re-introduced it..

Mar 31, 2024
  88. CatsPaws liked Social Injustice's post in the thread Fixed Spell Bar Lockup.

Not bypassing launcher and using old UI. I'm not sure what is triggering it or if it only happens in instances, but when I'm in an instance...

Mar 31, 2024
  89. CatsPaws liked Pixnmode's post in the thread Fixed Spell Bar Lockup.

Was able to replicate this bug last night happened twice in a 3 minute span ... Got a new mask on my shm in tofs raid instance and clicked...

Mar 31, 2024
  90. CatsPaws replied to the thread Fixed Spell Bar Lockup.

Yes, agree this just started happening. Was doing some testing for this bug:...

Mar 31, 2024
  91. CatsPaws liked Corwyhn Lionheart's post in the thread Everything in guildhall is gone.

Not in the guild hall. We have a house for those.

Mar 31, 2024
  92. CatsPaws replied to the thread Returning Player Looking For Advice.

Suggested path for returning players: Try to recover your old account. Yes, it is possible and they have a set up to go thru it: How to...

Mar 31, 2024
  93. CatsPaws replied to the thread Guild Hall Moves.

shift-i -> layouts tab -> create new entry (save it yard+house) pack up guildhall then you should be able to place the crate and just...

Mar 31, 2024
  94. CatsPaws replied to the thread Issue with login Server.

Mine said it could not and then when I clicked the cancel button it froze. Had to end process in task manager. But that's ok Svengoolie...

Mar 30, 2024
  95. CatsPaws liked Cervelo's post in the thread Issue with login Server.

Hi, I'm not able to log into my EQ account. It's not even hitting the server section screen. Anyone else have this issue?

Mar 30, 2024
  96. CatsPaws liked Brickhaus's post in the thread Fixed Broken Illusion Part of Jann's Veil.

On my characters across several accounts and characters in, the illusion part of Jann's Veil seems to be broken. When clicked, either...

Mar 30, 2024
  97. CatsPaws replied to the thread Housing questions.

I know crates have to be paid with plat. I do not use crates, only use loyalty houses. It might be the huts that only take plat also.

Mar 30, 2024
  98. CatsPaws liked Fanra's post in the thread getting hit for 200000 damage.

We are not soccer (football for you non USA folks) or basketball players! I assure you that when we throw hissy fits we are standing up...

Mar 30, 2024
  99. CatsPaws replied to the thread Fixed Broken Illusion Part of Jann's Veil.

I tested in lobby. First test Veil was in a bag in inventory. I got the Illusion and Benefit Dena. I could drop Illusion. Then I moved it...

Mar 30, 2024
  100. CatsPaws replied to the thread Housing questions.

Those crates have to be placed in the plot, not the house. It charges you more but it is then a category to store stuff at the bottom like...

Mar 30, 2024
  101. CatsPaws liked Corwyhn Lionheart's post in the thread Everything in guildhall is gone.

This wasn;t due to real estate not being paid. I tried placing the eviction crate I got as hall owner only a few items placed and the...

Mar 30, 2024
  102. CatsPaws replied to the thread getting hit for 200000 damage.

Yes, so they were happy with stuff that reduces their weight. But really are monks ever happy? They seem to be quite the diva's -...

Mar 30, 2024
  103. CatsPaws replied to the thread getting hit for 200000 damage.

Isn't his why Monks were happy to get weight reducing bags back then? If your stuck just pop your banker from your special AA (available...

Mar 30, 2024
  104. CatsPaws replied to the thread Stomples Day collection: It's a Mixed Bag.

I popped down to check for you since one of my guys has Spirit of the Lost and yes, the Jelly Beans are spawning in old WW. I got black,...

Mar 30, 2024
  105. CatsPaws replied to the thread LDON level range.

They already changed it

Mar 29, 2024
  106. CatsPaws replied to the thread Irontail under the world.

Thank you for the fast response! He was there and is now a dead bunny!

Mar 29, 2024
  107. CatsPaws liked niente's post in the thread Irontail under the world.

Irontail has been sent home on Tunare.

Mar 29, 2024
  108. CatsPaws replied to the thread Irontail under the world.

Yeah, I could not find him either but he shows on track all the time so I wonder if that is the right Irontail. Shouldn't he be a spawned...

Mar 29, 2024
  109. CatsPaws liked Monkeychunks's post in the thread Irontail under the world.

On Tunare, doing the quest "Here comes Spring" and next to the last step is to kill Irontail. The update to find mob works fine. However...

Mar 29, 2024
  110. CatsPaws replied to the thread Overseer - Fippy Darkpaw Not Present.

Its supposed to be a recruitment quest in the quest list, not the actual agent until you do the quest.

Mar 28, 2024
  111. CatsPaws replied to the thread Vrald's Lost Brother Quest.

Are you sure you looted the Idlegrime Spore? And you did hail the Oracle before you fought the imp? cause if it was a leftover imp from...

Mar 28, 2024
  112. CatsPaws replied to the thread LDON level range.

Jan 14, 2020 https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/north-ro-ldon-broke.262243/ And considering you only need 3 -...

Mar 28, 2024
  113. CatsPaws replied to the thread Stomples Day is back!.

Wrong item. Those are beans .OP is talking about eggs for Madness of Stomples which is going on right now...

Mar 28, 2024
  114. CatsPaws replied to the thread 90% rez.

TLC is Trivial Loot code. It was put in the game in 2001 and means the mob must be dark blue or higher to every member of a group....

Mar 28, 2024
  115. CatsPaws replied to the thread 90% rez.

That only works if your level 85. I personally have a few alts that I keep at level 70 ish in an attempt to get the TLC HF drops....

Mar 28, 2024
  116. CatsPaws liked Angahran's post in the thread Updates for Tinkering.

Would love to be able to tinker the HF suit consolidator. Maybe also the unatuner.

Mar 27, 2024
  117. CatsPaws replied to the thread Confirmed Bloodforged Plate Arms Ornament Bug.

Agree!! I just outfitted my Bst in Bloodforge HF stuff and he looks good but its too close to Auburn HF so went with Tidal for a...

Mar 27, 2024
  118. CatsPaws liked Fenthen's post in the thread Confirmed Bloodforged Plate Arms Ornament Bug.

Screenshots or it didn't happen.

Mar 27, 2024
  119. CatsPaws replied to the thread Best Group-Friendly Single-Box Class for TLP?.

I would agree with the Ranger, I was always welcome in groups so they could make me do the pulling (and die) and they like my SOE plus as...

Mar 27, 2024
  120. CatsPaws liked taliefer's post in the thread Best Group-Friendly Single-Box Class for TLP?.

Ranger is also good. while you still have to put up with ranger jokes, most people realize now that a ranger can tank all group content up...

Mar 27, 2024
  121. CatsPaws replied to the thread 90% rez.

Different classes got different rez %. And at different levels. Cleric (96% or 100% with AA) Paladin (90%) Shaman (90%) Druid (90%)...

Mar 27, 2024
  122. CatsPaws replied to the thread Housing items and accounts that are inactive.

Ok lets use this as an example. A highly thought of player well know for his elaborate and beautiful housing creations passed away last...

Mar 27, 2024
  123. CatsPaws replied to the thread Too Many Tell Windows Breaks Them.

His name is on the list of likes so maybe he took your advice

Mar 27, 2024
  124. CatsPaws replied to the thread Housing items and accounts that are inactive.

This (Fanra's) is the best idea

Mar 27, 2024
  125. CatsPaws liked Fanra's post in the thread Housing items and accounts that are inactive.

You can make another toon co-owner, or even lower, and use them to pay the bills.

Mar 27, 2024
  126. CatsPaws liked Dre.'s post in the thread Brokenclaw only for the Gloomxxx legs and chest pieces?.

Magelo.com used to be a good source of this before their database service became paid subscription only.

Mar 27, 2024
  127. CatsPaws replied to the thread A thought on Mercenaries.

All the merc gear to level 105 is no trade so that is why there is none in baz. After level 105 it becomes tradeable and saleable. Which...

Mar 27, 2024
  128. CatsPaws replied to the thread Housing items and accounts that are inactive.

No account is ever really deleted in the game. Unless you delete the character name. So they should not vanish as the account lasts...

Mar 26, 2024
  129. CatsPaws replied to the thread Merc Question.

You can also get gear for them to help with their hit points and other stats. So starting at level 75 you can get merc gear from the NPCs...

Mar 26, 2024
  130. CatsPaws replied to the thread Merc Question.

The only way you can get/use journeyman mercs is to subscribe to the game. Then you go to a merc merchant of your choice and they will...

Mar 26, 2024
  131. CatsPaws replied to the thread wayfarer signal flare quest.

Are you making 10 Wayfarer Signal Flares in your toolbox and then turning them in unstacked? Repeat this process until you have handed...

Mar 26, 2024
  132. CatsPaws replied to the thread Found in the Present.

This might shed some light. They suggest saying "sword" on this one Speak to Elmara Emberclaw (sword)...

Mar 26, 2024
  133. CatsPaws replied to the thread Boxing Is The Plague Of EQ.

Oh, come on. Its nothing at all like catfishing. Your misuse of this term leads me to believe that you actually mean botting not boxing...

Mar 26, 2024
  134. CatsPaws liked CdeezNotes's post in the thread Boxing Is The Plague Of EQ.

I'll take "Paragraphs and why they are useful" for 500, Alex.

Mar 26, 2024
  135. CatsPaws liked FranktheBank's post in the thread Boxing Is The Plague Of EQ.

If I didn't 6 box, I still wouldn't group with you, because the people that believe this are usually extremely bad at the game or bad...

Mar 26, 2024
  136. CatsPaws liked Doezit's post in the thread Boxing Is The Plague Of EQ.

Mercs were an answer to a lack of players, especially at lower levels, to form groups in later expansions. I am not advocating for...

Mar 26, 2024
  137. CatsPaws liked Yinla's post in the thread Boxing Is The Plague Of EQ.

How does someone boxing 2 - 6 chars drive players away? Those who box are usually first to volunteer to help a guildie when someone...

Mar 26, 2024
  138. CatsPaws liked FranktheBank's post in the thread Boxing Is The Plague Of EQ.

First of all, learn to use line breaks. Also, it's absolutely insane that in this literal text wall that you chose to be wrong and...

Mar 26, 2024
  139. CatsPaws replied to the thread Anniversary Boost Claim.

Just to clarify you do have to be all access to receive and use this 100 Heroic. However, a free account can buy an 85 or 100 Heroic out...

Mar 25, 2024
  140. CatsPaws liked Brickhaus's post in the thread Bonus XP and Overseer progress.

Last time I checked, it did not. That includes the retire agent xp rewards as well. I'll test it tonight on some alt accounts and...

Mar 25, 2024
  141. CatsPaws replied to the thread Fixed Internally Are there supposed to be lvl 95 skels in Gfay on Agnarr?.

You have to run around and kill some skellies to do the repair key part. And those are the mobs causing the problems. an enslaved miner...

Mar 25, 2024
  142. CatsPaws replied to the thread Firiona Vie server connection dying when I zone into Crescent Reach..

It was possibly related to the connection issues FV had yesterday. You could run a file verification in the patcher; Validate Game...

Mar 25, 2024
  143. CatsPaws replied to the thread Bonus XP and Overseer progress.

I did see where some mentioned the Research/Crafting/Harvesting reward amounts change when a new expansion is released. The 2 prior...

Mar 25, 2024
  144. CatsPaws replied to the thread Free 100 boost? Use it or loose it?.

/claims, refresh and its in there as Goblet II or III - only on paid accounts.

Mar 25, 2024
  145. CatsPaws replied to the thread Alchemy to 310.

Do you have all your AA? You can't get all the way with just books and books are other places too. Here is a list - they are cheap - just...

Mar 24, 2024
  146. CatsPaws liked Fenthen's post in the thread Blood Flower - Anniversary Quest Item.

Untrue: I acquired these with a monk that was scowling, just fine. Try to think outside of the box!

Mar 24, 2024
  147. CatsPaws replied to the thread Tipsy Gnome Race (Anniv. 17) says completed when never done.

I thought they made them all red for this race. Your supposed to make a new one and then dispose of it. Throw away gnomes. Used to get...

Mar 24, 2024
  148. CatsPaws liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Blood Flower - Anniversary Quest Item.

Been a few years since I did that task, but are you referring to the giant merchant in Kael...in the arena area? If so, all you need is...

Mar 24, 2024
  149. CatsPaws replied to the thread Blood Flower - Anniversary Quest Item.

I had trouble with the Kiola Nut x 1 - Cleonae Kalen Ocean of Tears (you need faction or to sneak behind her, it is trade-able) After...

Mar 24, 2024
  150. CatsPaws replied to the thread Anniversay Quest Bonus not updated.

nm not worth it.

Mar 24, 2024
  151. CatsPaws liked Lildiasse's post in the thread Anniversay Quest Bonus not updated.

Category: Quest Date/Time: Sun Mar 24 08:57:43 2024 Character: Level 125 Druid (Main) Zone: Sunrise Hills Location: -229.27, 2111.86,...

Mar 24, 2024
  152. CatsPaws replied to the thread Anniversay Quest Bonus not updated.

Yes, it does seem to mess up. I also have a character that has done all 4 in the box and only 2 of them are checked so the /ach does not...

Mar 24, 2024
  153. CatsPaws replied to the thread Tipsy Gnome Race (Anniv. 17) says completed when never done.

Your right, no where in any of the write ups or reference sites about this quest does it specify its does not work with groups. Glad...

Mar 24, 2024
  154. CatsPaws replied to the thread mercs again 2.

As explained before most of us put the mercs on passive. We don't suspend and/or take them off suspend due to the penalty charges you...

Mar 23, 2024
  155. CatsPaws replied to the thread Promotional Heroic Characters?.

From JChan: Yes, you can delete the Heroic Character and still get credit back for the Heroic Character, however you will not receive the...

Mar 23, 2024
  156. CatsPaws liked Elder Guide Rynara's post in the thread Customer Support said to message Angeliana on the Forums. No reply after 20 days. DB Evasion Tactic?.

I sent you a private message so we can sort this out.

Mar 22, 2024
  157. CatsPaws replied to the thread Guild hall is empty.

Wasn't that a patch that made the guild hall belong to the guild, not a player anymore? Around the time they made the /usurp command

Mar 22, 2024
  158. CatsPaws replied to the thread Brokenclaw only for the Gloomxxx legs and chest pieces?.

Right and those are the ones I am referring to- In Allah if you look at the list of drops for Brokenclaw it does list the Gloomiron armor....

Mar 22, 2024
  159. CatsPaws replied to the thread Customer Support said to message Angeliana on the Forums. No reply after 20 days. DB Evasion Tactic?.

I was going to suggest posting there but when I looked up the Vox events I posted for him, I could not figure out how as only guides...

Mar 22, 2024
  160. CatsPaws replied to the thread Brokenclaw only for the Gloomxxx legs and chest pieces?.

From what I could find the leg items are Brokenclaw only. The chest item might be broken. It was originally a reward (not a drop) for the...

Mar 22, 2024
  161. CatsPaws replied to the thread Tradeskill AAs.

Nothing says you have to kill level 100 mobs cause your level 100. You can step down a few levels which is what most everyone did with...

Mar 21, 2024
  162. CatsPaws replied to the thread Torch and Crown cannot be gotten rid of.

Yes it is free. You do not have to have Heros forge to use the crown. It is usable as it is as just a head item. If you want to use it...

Mar 21, 2024
  163. CatsPaws replied to the thread Trophies.

Did you do an output inventory? Or look in your tribute window? Alt U and see whats already listed there. With find item you can type...

Mar 21, 2024
  164. CatsPaws replied to the thread Tradeskill AAs.

When you use your 100 Heroic that character will be given all the AA up to level 100 (minus those tradeskill ones) Its different than auto...

Mar 21, 2024
  165. CatsPaws replied to the thread Torch and Crown cannot be gotten rid of.

Probably have too much weight to move far on your trader so just stick the crown on their head and the torch in a weapon and let them hold...

Mar 21, 2024
  166. CatsPaws replied to the thread Customer Support said to message Angeliana on the Forums. No reply after 20 days. DB Evasion Tactic?.

Or better yet - hit them up at the guide event on Vox tonight. Chances are it will be the same guide. There is a discord channel for...

Mar 21, 2024
  167. CatsPaws liked Fanra's post in the thread Customer Support said to message Angeliana on the Forums. No reply after 20 days. DB Evasion Tactic?.

Likely she missed it. She must get hundreds of messages a day and one can slip through the cracks. Follow up with her and I'm sure she...

Mar 21, 2024
  168. CatsPaws replied to the thread Customer Support said to message Angeliana on the Forums. No reply after 20 days. DB Evasion Tactic?.

The petition folks probably see the same thing we do if we go to the sub forum "GUIDE EVENTS" click it and scroll to VOX - click that and...

Mar 21, 2024
  169. CatsPaws liked Fanra's post in the thread Not A Bug Some JERK put a campfire on TOP of the rock in Riwwi.

We already have the cannot plant a campfire if the ground is not level / you are not on the ground. So this seems like something that can...

Mar 21, 2024
  170. CatsPaws replied to the thread Anniversary rewards on test server.

Your choice, log into live server and see what happens or file a petition.

Mar 21, 2024
  171. CatsPaws replied to the thread Gubjak wont give Lay them to rest quest.

[IMG]

Mar 21, 2024
  172. CatsPaws replied to the thread Gubjak wont give Lay them to rest quest.

Do you need to pull your line down in the quest window? They ride up like bad underwear. Like in this window below is your line right...

Mar 21, 2024
  173. CatsPaws replied to the thread Anniversary rewards on test server.

Cause your on test. Its for paid accounts not just all access. Simply sign into a live server with a paid account and you will get them

Mar 21, 2024
  174. CatsPaws replied to the thread Not A Bug Some JERK put a campfire on TOP of the rock in Riwwi.

I use track to find other player's campfires so I kinda know where they are so I don't encroach on their camp since no one answers "camp...

Mar 21, 2024
  175. CatsPaws liked Cicelee's post in the thread Daybreak Launches Content Creator Program.

The problem is that there isn't just one kind of EQ player. There are lots of different kinds. Devs cannot make everyone happy. And they...

Mar 21, 2024
  176. CatsPaws liked Metanis's post in the thread Daybreak Launches Content Creator Program.

Everquest streaming videos are incredibly difficult to watch EVEN when you know how the game works. Every UI is different and ugly and...

Mar 21, 2024
  177. CatsPaws liked Xellen's post in the thread Daybreak Launches Content Creator Program.

Exactly how I feel and I bet most of us internet wizards that are still so hooked into this game that we have a desire to record...

Mar 21, 2024
  178. CatsPaws replied to the thread Dark Elf Ornaments.

The baz is the best way to farm those. But if you want to waste your time then yes, the Neriak 4th gate HA have a slightly better drop rate...

Mar 21, 2024
  179. CatsPaws liked Vumad's post in the thread Shaman, Mage or something else....?.

Why would he use the earth caller to slow and box a plate tank that can use a slow belt?

Mar 20, 2024
  180. CatsPaws replied to the thread The AMA responses are here!.

The spells are class specific - ie a mage cannot buy the spells for an enchanter etc. However a mage with faction can buy the spells...

Mar 20, 2024
  181. CatsPaws replied to the thread Anniversary Mission ?.

So if one has a F2P account and has not purchased the most recent expansions they are blocked from even getting thru the first task? Seeing...

Mar 20, 2024
  182. CatsPaws replied to the thread Sneak patch 2024-03-19.

Well, we did have this last night - perhaps they are infiltrating EQ? Mistaking it for ET? [IMG]

Mar 20, 2024
  183. CatsPaws replied to the thread Will there ever be a free move from Antonious Bayle.

Copy to test server. You will have your characters and perhaps more players, if not at least you tried. Send a pm/dm to CL and ask what...

Mar 20, 2024
  184. CatsPaws liked fransisco's post in the thread Which expansion does missions become the primary source of XP?.

ever feel like were just feeding him? Its about him "winning" now, as he's not right but keeps going. Exhausting the competition still...

Mar 19, 2024
  185. CatsPaws replied to the thread Arms.

Beat tier 3 https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/hrenvy-bloodyhand-missing-items.264954/

Mar 19, 2024
  186. CatsPaws replied to the thread How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ.

My post was sarcasm directed at the juvenile mentality of a few posters. *sigh* Lighten up

Mar 19, 2024
  187. CatsPaws replied to the thread box question.

First do you want to use 2 computers? Some find it easier to box on one computer, just an idea. I use icons on my taskbar and just click...

Mar 19, 2024
  188. CatsPaws liked fransisco's post in the thread How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ.

There is a disconnect between the idea that the devs "don't care and don't listen to anyone" vs the devs not agreeing with any specific...

Mar 19, 2024
  189. CatsPaws replied to the thread Good's Maps Pack.

Yeah, I had to quit using Goods cause of the google bull hockey. But they are updated if you can get around that. You can use...

Mar 19, 2024