Catashe's Recent Activity

1. Catashe replied to the thread Prathun has left EQ....No announcement?.

First.. Absor gets sad??? Second, not all of us thinks Absor will leave... Personally I think you guys will have to lock the doors to...

Jul 22, 2020
  2. Catashe replied to the thread New Expansion? No....

ohhhhhhhhh yes it can.... Come on lets face it, EQs code is held together with spit, gum, and prayer most of the time.. you lose all the...

Jul 20, 2020
  3. Catashe replied to the thread Fixed Internally HA scaling in The Broken Mirror on Phinny.

If I said it once, I've said it hundred times... Prathun, Hero of the People

Jun 29, 2020
  4. Catashe replied to the thread Fixed Internally Overseer Limit on completing Tasks is not refreshing.

Figures and its a weird bug.. logged in Max completed quest was 0/10... tasks timer ticks down.. all of the sudden im 10/10

Jun 25, 2020
  5. Catashe posted a new thread.

Plague of Holmein tooltip messed up

the tooltip messed up.. doesn't tell you what damage its supposed to do.. Still does its damage though

Forum: Bug Reports

May 31, 2020
  6. Catashe replied to the thread Out of curiosity, why are people so worked up?.

cause its 2020 and human kind and especially the internet is devolved into a its all about me and instant gratification and if they...

May 27, 2020
  7. Catashe replied to the thread Should give us bonus xp for all this downtime.

So you want ANOTHER xp bonus after the weekend but oh yes of course the new TLPs cause you guys want to get to 50 even faster than you'll...

May 27, 2020
  8. Catashe replied to the thread Fixed Internally The ZEMs are inconsistent across servers.

Honestly and Truthfully... Does it REALLY matter if you fixed this? Who goes to Warsilk Woods on any server anyways? Even on a...

May 27, 2020
  9. Catashe replied to the thread Fixed Internally No Raid Currency awarded.

Any chance you did a hotfix yet?

May 26, 2020
  10. Catashe replied to the thread Info Needed VoA Raid Sepulcher Access.

I mean its not me but I'm assuming hes trying to request Sep West and the NPC for that is the Sentry Stone of Illdaera in Sep West

May 26, 2020
  11. Catashe replied to the thread Test Update 05/12/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

So in other words Ngreth forgot his coffee that day =\

May 12, 2020
  12. Catashe replied to the thread Test Update 05/12/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Guess that depends on just how many quests have them as a reward.. I'm guessing it'll be the last 3 partisan tasks but..

May 12, 2020
  13. Catashe replied to the thread Test Update 05/12/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Whats your logic on this? did you change the recipe those "glazes" makes or is it just because you don't think one item it makes is...

May 12, 2020
  14. Catashe replied to the thread Account to Account transfers fixed!.

They are SUCH A TEASE.. part of me was hoping

Apr 23, 2020
  15. Catashe replied to the thread RoF launch issues.

Am I crazy or don't you have to attune yourself to the portal you can use the portal from the zones to shards landing or is it just...

Apr 22, 2020
  16. Catashe replied to the thread Server crashed AGAIN.

you know just cause i joked in another thread that this game was held together with spit,gum,scotch tape and a WHOLE lot of prayer 8...

Apr 16, 2020
  17. Catashe replied to the thread New class, why aren't more upset?.

why aren't people upset cause no new classes or races? cause this game really doesn't need it.. People don't play this game for stuff like...

Apr 16, 2020
  18. Catashe replied to the thread Why did you add Overseer if all you've done is make it useless?.

Only annoying thing about that is I like to use them for my other accounts to catch up my boxes.. now ill just have a bunch of...

Apr 15, 2020
  19. Catashe replied to the thread With Agnarr being 65/PoP/Ldon locked could we get this?.

Yet it baited Ngreth in like a champ

Apr 14, 2020
  20. Catashe replied to the thread Not A Bug Overseer Research tasks.

Although I still think it should be labeled a "uncommon" task.. I've yet to see a grey agent with a (2) in it just green or higher

Mar 22, 2020
  21. Catashe replied to the thread Not A Bug Overseer Research tasks.

could this system be anymore confusing

Mar 22, 2020
  22. Catashe replied to the thread Not A Bug Overseer Research tasks.

ah ha is that it cause it was 2

Mar 22, 2020
  23. Catashe posted a new thread.

Not A Bug Overseer Research tasks

So i finally leveled up my Research overseer level to lvl 2 and I started getting lvl 2 Common Research tasks and I've got both common and...

Forum: Resolved

Mar 22, 2020
  24. Catashe replied to the thread Test Update 03/17/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Honestly to the collection changes.. its a little overboard truly.. If your gonna make it where you can only get 1 expansion back or...

Mar 17, 2020
  25. Catashe replied to the thread Upcoming Overseer Changes.

Honestly to the collection changes.. its alittle overboard truly.. If your gonna make it where you can only get 1 expansion back or earlier...

Mar 17, 2020
  26. Catashe replied to the thread Producer's Letter: Anniversary and Overseer!.

I hope someone does a small write up about this overseer system cause honestly it kinda confusing and I was just bumbling through it...

Feb 28, 2020