Cassiera's Recent Activity

1. Cassiera replied to the thread Suggestion: Make Escape AAs independant from active DoTs.

When a druid or necro or wizard use their "move quickly to the succor point" abilities, they technically zone. Which means their...

Jun 21, 2024
  2. Cassiera replied to the thread Returning player looking for some help understanding..

Agree with most things people have said, except you should probably NOT pick FV if you choose a live server. FV is free trade, which can...

Jun 21, 2024
  3. Cassiera replied to the thread Raid reward script.

And sometimes you don't get the currency after waiting several minutes. (this happened to me today, and yes, have petitioned)

Jun 2, 2024
  4. Cassiera replied to the thread Boxing Is The Plague Of EQ.

You do realize that banning boxing won't magic players into existence who don't currently exist? All you'd do is force the ones...

May 23, 2024
  5. Cassiera replied to the thread No Fix Planned Bard - AA - Improved Chants - no AA has been refunded.

I will 658th this issue - max AA, max banked AA bard just logged in 5/21/24, no refunds. I was forced to use all my banked AA for rebuying...

May 21, 2024
  6. Cassiera replied to the thread Info Needed pets in missions.

I mean, we know it's working as coded. What we need and deserve an actual answer for is whether or not it is intended. We have given all...

May 16, 2024
  7. Cassiera replied to the thread Info Needed pets in missions.

Any word on this DBG? Or any update on what "info" is still "needed"?

May 15, 2024
  8. Cassiera replied to the thread Why the desire for full Valiant?.

Try reading what I said again. The person I was talking to mentioned mod2s. In my reply maxed mod2s is shorthand for "good enough gear that...

May 9, 2024
  9. Cassiera replied to the thread Why the desire for full Valiant?.

If you're caster DPS, and you're min maxing, what matters is DPS, especially if you're at the point where you've maxed a mod2. If you're...

May 9, 2024
  10. Cassiera replied to the thread Why the desire for full Valiant?.

Bah, dup post

May 9, 2024
  11. Cassiera replied to the thread Why the desire for full Valiant?.

Show me a caster in full valiant gear and I'll show you a person who probably didn't put thought into their gear choices. For some choices...

May 9, 2024
  12. Cassiera liked Keauvan's post in the thread Fixed [Mangler] CoV raids not giving raid currency.

None of the Claws of Veeshan raids so far on Mangler are giving raid currency to anyone in the raid. So far, confirmed for Zlandicar,...

May 2, 2024
  13. Cassiera liked Galvanize's post in the thread Group NPT.

So whats the harm in making this MGB-able? Honestly? Enchanters outside of hitting IoG and Chroma haze are just ADPS buffbots with a couple...

Apr 21, 2024
  14. Cassiera replied to the thread Group NPT.

Shorten the recast!!

Apr 18, 2024
  15. Cassiera liked Senvie's post in the thread Group NPT.

As another top end player, NPT is minor, but if you add enough inches, it becomes a foot, and a foot, makes the difference ;) also,...

Apr 18, 2024
  16. Cassiera liked Toni's post in the thread Group NPT.

Shorten the recast!!

Apr 18, 2024
  17. Cassiera liked Verily Tjark's post in the thread Group NPT.

I am in favor of a single target version and a group version. I think if it were made a MGB spell they would view it as OP and probably...

Apr 17, 2024
  18. Cassiera replied to the thread Group NPT.

/Sigh

Apr 17, 2024
  19. Cassiera replied to the thread Group NPT.

Every year the bags of HP get larger. They aren't especially large this year. I imagine the same people will want this proc as wanted it...

Apr 17, 2024
  20. Cassiera replied to the thread Group NPT.

So the easiest raids in EQ history = increased demand for a small melee proc... Interesting.

Apr 17, 2024
  21. Cassiera replied to the thread Group NPT.

Someone's gonna have to explain to me how this increases demand for the spell (aside from this conversation reminding people it exists)

Apr 17, 2024
  22. Cassiera replied to the thread Group NPT.

How did they increase demand for it? Is the damage better now? (spoiler, it isnt)

Apr 17, 2024
  23. Cassiera replied to the thread Group NPT.

And what possible good would it do anyone to make it within group only? Why are you giving people these ideas? Lol

Apr 17, 2024
  24. Cassiera replied to the thread Group NPT.

Isn't the point of this to not make it easy for one enchanter to keep it on an entire raid? What kind of abuse would be allowed with MGB...

Apr 17, 2024
  25. Cassiera liked Senvie's post in the thread Group NPT.

While I am loving that it is not a group cast spell, can we please lower the CD of the recast to keep more in line with the single...

Apr 17, 2024
  26. Cassiera liked KakleTT's post in the thread Info Needed Universal Chat service issue.

Multiple people including myself are experiencing an error that states "The Universal Chat service is temporarily unavailable. You will...

Apr 2, 2024
  27. Cassiera replied to the thread Info Needed pets in missions.

At this point what we need is for the devs to see all the info we've provided, and change this from info needed to confirmed...or, even...

Apr 2, 2024
  28. Cassiera liked Rosemond's post in the thread Motivation To Play Clerics.

I agree with the worry that any healing solution would be at the expense of non clerics. The way I've "hopefully" retained my role in...

Mar 26, 2024
  29. Cassiera liked niente's post in the thread Motivation To Play Clerics.

I made a post then edited it to a smiley face after thinking better of it. Then deleted it. I don't think my post being here or not is...

Mar 26, 2024
  30. Cassiera replied to the thread Raid Chests 0 loots.

Fun fact. Non valiant loot is also loot.

Mar 25, 2024
  31. Cassiera replied to the thread Raid Chests 0 loots.

The name of this thread is misleading. You didn't get 0 loots. You got 0 best in slot loots. I'm down with people feeling the need to...

Mar 25, 2024
  32. Cassiera replied to the thread Folks that want a 'non-True Box' server.

I created a truebox setup for a recent TLP when I found my warrior limited by a lack of clerics, and now use it on live as well. (only 4...

Mar 19, 2024
  33. Cassiera replied to the thread T3 Raids Finished Day 1.

Fwiw raids were pretty much beaten day one on beta as well, so this isn't really relevant to the difficulty discussion. As for making...

Mar 14, 2024
  34. Cassiera replied to the thread T3 Raids Finished Day 1.

Honestly, I think every guild at every level can use a little tiny bit of a challenge. I raid with multiple forces, including 2 open...

Mar 7, 2024
  35. Cassiera replied to the thread T3 Raids Finished Day 1.

Too bad this thread isn't showing up in the list for The Veteran's Lounge anymore. This is exactly the type of conversation we should be...

Mar 6, 2024
  36. Cassiera replied to the thread T3 Raids Finished Day 1.

This, TBH

Mar 6, 2024
  37. Cassiera replied to the thread T3 Raids Finished Day 1.

I mean, you get to ZAP your friends! What's not to love :)

Mar 6, 2024
  38. Cassiera liked yepmetoo's post in the thread T3 Raids Finished Day 1.

They had a 2 minute head start. They won by 2 minutes. So SR and RoI effectively did the same. No clue on variability on people lagging...

Mar 6, 2024
  39. Cassiera replied to the thread T3 Raids Finished Day 1.

You do realize that guilds have been rotating people in and out between events for a long time...right? This even happens in guilds not...

Mar 6, 2024
  40. Cassiera liked Yinla's post in the thread 2 Servers To Make Everyone Happy?.

This is your view. Oakwynd is already down to being a medium population server while mischief is still high. There are a lot who don't...

Mar 6, 2024
  41. Cassiera replied to the thread Full screen.

Well. I've finally found the most pedantic argument in EQ: enter vs return ::Slow clap:: I'm almost proud of us.

Mar 6, 2024
  42. Cassiera replied to the thread What to do now.

Yep +1 on the anniversary stuff. A lot of it can be done at lower level but will yield stuff that you'll use forever. Other than that,...

Mar 6, 2024
  43. Cassiera liked Jennre's post in the thread Congrats Silent Redemption.

Very well deserved congratulations SR!! =)

Mar 6, 2024
  44. Cassiera liked Ythera's post in the thread Congrats Silent Redemption.

Gratz, SR!

Mar 6, 2024
  45. Cassiera liked Caisy's post in the thread Congrats Silent Redemption.

Nobody is complaining about the amount of content it's the quality of content that is at issue.

Mar 6, 2024
  46. Cassiera liked Bigstomp's post in the thread Congrats Silent Redemption.

Congrats. It does feel a little hollow when you one shot everything though. Would be nice to have some events that you need to earn modern...

Mar 6, 2024
  47. Cassiera liked Fenthen's post in the thread Congrats Silent Redemption.

Congratulations to: Silent Redemption Realm of Insanity Reckless Ascension Machin Shin Inverse Logic Ring of Valor Faceless Conquest...

Mar 6, 2024
  48. Cassiera liked Jumvapace's post in the thread T3 Raids Finished Day 1.

100% we planted a banner with twelve toons up top and one person down below. I've never denied that and no one in SR would. But I...

Mar 6, 2024
  49. Cassiera liked Cadira's post in the thread T3 Raids Finished Day 1.

There's a lot of "new members" making arguments and excuses up in here...all of which are hiding there profile page (np, can just search...

Mar 5, 2024
  50. Cassiera liked Sancus's post in the thread T3 Raids Finished Day 1.

This is a really weird argument to watch. This is the video Caisy is talking about. These are the actual timestamps: [Sat Mar 02...

Mar 4, 2024
  51. Cassiera liked Gorg00's post in the thread T3 Raids Finished Day 1.

Eh, I never called it "inside info", I didn't care that much and had just heard it being said. I went to double check right after I had...

Mar 4, 2024
  52. Cassiera replied to the thread T3 Raids Finished Day 1.

You can verify this by watching other streams. I believe alky and rexa both have vods available.

Mar 4, 2024
  53. Cassiera replied to the thread T3 Raids Finished Day 1.

If you're talking about narwhale's stream I believe she missed the initial DZ invite, which you can see on screen had no loot lockout. By...

Mar 4, 2024
  54. Cassiera replied to the thread T3 Raids Finished Day 1.

I am very curious where people are getting all this "inside information." You guys need better sources

Mar 4, 2024
  55. Cassiera replied to the thread T3 Raids Finished Day 1.

Incorrect. No event was started while any other was in progress. (Hint: you don't have to kill the orcs, you just have to keep them...

Mar 4, 2024
  56. Cassiera liked Sancus's post in the thread T3 Raids Finished Day 1.

This. By any measure of completion, NoS raids were substantially easier than any previous expansions, and LS raids are even easier:...

Mar 3, 2024
  57. Cassiera replied to the thread T3 Raids Finished Day 1.

To those saying that everything would be great without write-ups and beta practice... The sad reality is we generally one shot the raids...

Mar 3, 2024
  58. Cassiera liked yepmetoo's post in the thread T3 Raids Finished Day 1.

That's your problem right there with that. There isn't.

Mar 3, 2024
  59. Cassiera liked Caisy's post in the thread T3 Raids Finished Day 1.

EQ gives participation trophies now. During beta, when guilds with a roster of 12 clerics and 4 tank groups are complaining about the mobs...

Mar 3, 2024
  60. Cassiera liked Eilelyen's post in the thread Congrats Silent Redemption.

Congratulations!

Mar 2, 2024
  61. Cassiera liked LoafBox's post in the thread Congrats Silent Redemption.

GGs everyone!

Mar 2, 2024
  62. Cassiera liked Sancus's post in the thread Congrats Silent Redemption.

Congratulations!

Mar 2, 2024
  63. Cassiera liked Caisy's post in the thread Congrats Silent Redemption.

Congrats, SR!

Mar 2, 2024
  64. Cassiera liked Aldryn's post in the thread Congrats Silent Redemption.

Congrats, friends! [IMG]

Mar 2, 2024
  65. Cassiera liked FawnTemplar's post in the thread Congrats Silent Redemption.

Great work and well done to you guys. <3

Mar 2, 2024
  66. Cassiera liked Cadira's post in the thread Machin Shin - (Xegony).

But dead to every major guild in the game!

Feb 29, 2024
  67. Cassiera replied to the thread Things I dislike about the UI.

Well, I'm assuming the person complaining has a small screen, otherwise I doubt it would be an issue. I have experienced this when using...

Feb 28, 2024
  68. Cassiera replied to the thread Things I dislike about the UI.

All you have to do is turn off the new UI engine. In the alt+O menu. Uncheck the box. If you really don't ever want the inventory window...

Feb 28, 2024
  69. Cassiera liked Silu's post in the thread Necro AA: Lifeburn - DoT portion overwritten by other necros.

At some point harm touch was changed so that multiple SKs can harm touch the same mob and the DoT components don't overwrite each other....

Feb 22, 2024
  70. Cassiera liked Ineffable's post in the thread Anniversary Tower merchant gear.

Unparalleled Mask of Distant Echoes does not have luck on it like its counterpart Unparalleled Charm of Distant Echoes. Is this intentional...

Feb 22, 2024
  71. Cassiera replied to the thread Info Needed pets in missions.

This is just a silly thing to keep bringing up. There's absolutely no reason/excuse for daybreak not being able to change the attributes...

Feb 21, 2024
  72. Cassiera replied to the thread Make EQ Open Source.

Orrrrr FV on a Tuesday

Feb 21, 2024
  73. Cassiera replied to the thread Talk about T3 raids upcoming.

Have you considered making friends? If raiding is so easy, go do it. The people in the guild you join will likely do group content as...

Feb 21, 2024
  74. Cassiera liked Sancus's post in the thread Info Needed pets in missions.

One example: When One Door Closes (mission), Mutable Monstrosity. That said, most mission NPCs since EoK exhibit this behavior. Pet...

Feb 21, 2024
  75. Cassiera liked Svann2's post in the thread Info Needed pets in missions.

A pet cant hold agro when there are players meleeing. You can let it get tons of agro but as soon as a melee player steps in the pet loses...

Feb 21, 2024
  76. Cassiera replied to the thread Info Needed pets in missions.

This policy does nothing but prevent melee/caster players from playing together. There are rarely enough tanks to run the missions...

Feb 21, 2024
  77. Cassiera liked Ratalthor's post in the thread Confirmed the reward system.

The T3 raids will use the old reward system. We will continue to work on addressing the performance issues with the new reward system.

Feb 12, 2024
  78. Cassiera liked caprotts's post in the thread Confirmed the reward system.

The nerd count in this thread is getting critical... When Szilent posts this will melt down.

Feb 10, 2024
  79. Cassiera replied to the thread Confirmed the reward system.

Yep, it's sad when the real boss is lag. This is one part of raid lag that you know how to fix! Please do!!

Feb 7, 2024
  80. Cassiera liked Lisard's post in the thread Confirmed the reward system.

The new reward system for raids is not performing as it was intended and results in a negative gameplay experience. The new system was...

Feb 7, 2024
  81. Cassiera liked Zalkk - AB's post in the thread EQ needs to learn from Palworld.

EQ would benefit greatly from a lot less Uberkingkong

Feb 3, 2024
  82. Cassiera liked Lisard's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Feb 2, 2024
  83. Cassiera liked Ravanta Suffer's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Feb 2, 2024
  84. Cassiera liked CdeezNotes's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Feb 2, 2024
  85. Cassiera liked Lisard's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG][IMG]

Feb 2, 2024
  86. Cassiera liked hein's post in the thread Suggestion: Bring back account to account transfer.

I only created the thread because when I petitioned and ask for the service, they told me I should create a suggestion on the forums...

Feb 2, 2024
  87. Cassiera replied to the thread Mob kill rules in case anyone doesn't know.

Right, most people are reasonable. And when they aren't, the game has a very clear underlying mechanic to resolve differences. This...

Jan 25, 2024
  88. Cassiera liked FranktheBank's post in the thread Mob kill rules in case anyone doesn't know.

Well I specifically mentioned an era, so that is the 'day' im talking about. Going into GoD, Tkarish in Txevu was locked down for 2...

Jan 25, 2024
  89. Cassiera replied to the thread Mob kill rules in case anyone doesn't know.

Nope, I'm saying this is a video game. There is little point playing a game if the outcome doesn't depend on your choices and/or...

Jan 25, 2024
  90. Cassiera liked FranktheBank's post in the thread Mob kill rules in case anyone doesn't know.

You played on a rare server. Most servers back in the day kept either Sol Ro, or one of the Ele gods on lock, usually Fennin. If you...

Jan 25, 2024
  91. Cassiera replied to the thread Mob kill rules in case anyone doesn't know.

No, but I also understand the sunk cost fallacy, and am capable of revising my decisions over the course of more than 20 years. The...

Jan 25, 2024
  92. Cassiera replied to the thread Mob kill rules in case anyone doesn't know.

I agree that most of these are all legit competitions if we were making a new game. In this one, the question of which is "best" has...

Jan 25, 2024