Calzonae's Recent Activity

1. Calzonae replied to the thread Autofollow.

I am a boxer on a TLP, but often play with disabled and elderly. I try to stick them on autofollow as it is the best tool to get them...

Jun 24, 2021
  2. Calzonae posted a new thread.

Autofollow

Autofollow fails: Based on what server cluster your character account is on Compounded by incorrect reporting of Z-axis tracking....

Forum: Bug Reports

Jun 24, 2021
  3. Calzonae replied to the thread Inverse MoTM?.

IMO this design evolved over time to meet the needs and expectations of the playerbase within the ability of the devs.

Jun 11, 2021
  4. Calzonae replied to the thread Inverse MoTM?.

Well the devs can speak among themselves on what can, cannot, or won't be done. I'm not one myself, cannot see the code, and am not posing...

Jun 10, 2021
  5. Calzonae replied to the thread Inverse MoTM?.

We have no idea how hard this is to do, nor do we know what sweat (or dollars) EQ is willing to put back into EQ. I am in support of...

Jun 10, 2021
  6. Calzonae replied to the thread Inverse MoTM?.

So that new-to-game players are able to catch themselves up, and this includes completion tic marks, rather than relying upon the...

Jun 10, 2021
  7. Calzonae replied to the thread Inverse MoTM?.

So... I do raid on TLP but some of the content is not ~good enough for a guild to do more than once and again some content cannot be...

Jun 9, 2021
  8. Calzonae posted a new thread.

Inverse MoTM?

Can we get code to make old deplorable content explorable / soloable? I play on TLP and it seems silly to have old content be unavailable...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Jun 7, 2021
  9. Calzonae posted a new thread.

Mangler - Sleepers Tomb - No Fabled(still)

Last thread with same name tagged and moved to resolved. However, killed normal raid bosses... came back days later and normal raid boss...

Forum: Bug Reports

May 1, 2021
  10. Calzonae posted a new thread.

Fixed Mangler - Sleepers Tomb - No Fabled

Open world sleepers tomb does not contain fabled spawns. How can I live? Thanks.

Forum: Resolved

Apr 22, 2021