Caisy's Recent Activity

1. Caisy liked Sancus's post in the thread T3 Raids Finished Day 1.

This is a really weird argument to watch. This is the video Caisy is talking about. These are the actual timestamps: [Sat Mar 02...

Mar 14, 2024
  2. Caisy liked Sancus's post in the thread T3 Raids Finished Day 1.

This. By any measure of completion, NoS raids were substantially easier than any previous expansions, and LS raids are even easier:...

Mar 4, 2024
  3. Caisy replied to the thread T3 Raids Finished Day 1.

The fact that your strategy took 21 minutes to kill Ogna yet other guilds finished the entire Tier in 26 minutes would suggest one of...

Mar 4, 2024
  4. Caisy liked Sancus's post in the thread T3 Raids Finished Day 1.

Bold claim.

Mar 4, 2024
  5. Caisy replied to the thread T3 Raids Finished Day 1.

I'm not doing your homework for you. Go to YouTube and search LS T3 raids EQ. The first video is 27 mins in it's entirety and you can...

Mar 3, 2024
  6. Caisy liked yepmetoo's post in the thread T3 Raids Finished Day 1.

That's your problem right there with that. There isn't.

Mar 3, 2024
  7. Caisy replied to the thread T3 Raids Finished Day 1.

Genuinely curious if you watched any videos of the T3 race? There are plenty on YouTube. It took longer for the raids to run to Ogna...

Mar 3, 2024
  8. Caisy replied to the thread T3 Raids Finished Day 1.

I think the added benefit of knowing they are making a truly difficult raid with the intention to tune it for the masses after a few...

Mar 3, 2024
  9. Caisy liked Allayna's post in the thread T3 Raids Finished Day 1.

My apologies. You are correct. Also: https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/nerf-mearates-now.255580/page-23 To my...

Mar 3, 2024
  10. Caisy replied to the thread T3 Raids Finished Day 1.

Three guilds beat Mearatas pre-nerf.

Mar 3, 2024
  11. Caisy replied to the thread Congrats Silent Redemption.

Nobody is complaining about the amount of content it's the quality of content that is at issue.

Mar 3, 2024
  12. Caisy replied to the thread T3 Raids Finished Day 1.

EQ gives participation trophies now. During beta, when guilds with a roster of 12 clerics and 4 tank groups are complaining about the mobs...

Mar 3, 2024
  13. Caisy replied to the thread Congrats Silent Redemption.

Congrats, SR!

Mar 2, 2024
  14. Caisy replied to the thread Rangers and Beastlord/Monk Synergy.

Most likely because they've been overlooking the class for years. As someone much smarter than I once said, make Auspice a group only buff...

Feb 25, 2024
  15. Caisy liked Cicelee's post in the thread Alternate Personas could be great if....

No. You want Alternate Persona to be something that it is not. It is for people who want to restart their main and not have to go through...

Jan 12, 2024
  16. Caisy replied to the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Is there a plan in place to do a deep dive on the Ranger class? We're seeing many changes to bring melee up to caster levels and that's...

Jan 10, 2024
  17. Caisy replied to the thread EQ raids are digustingly easy.

The T1 raids are easy. If one thing bothers me, it isn't that they are easy, but that they are tuned for like 4 or 5 groups. They are...

Jan 9, 2024
  18. Caisy replied to the thread Heroic Stats over 4k.

He did say "bow damage" so assuming they are a Ranger, well, you're at 100% crit chance with a bow regardless.

Dec 28, 2023
  19. Caisy replied to the thread Will Rangers ever be fixed?.

All true, but hey, we've got Auspice for the caster groups going for us, which is nice.

Dec 26, 2023
  20. Caisy replied to the thread Will Rangers ever be fixed?.

Eh, git gud? Just kidding. Using new spells is pretty dumb right now. In testing I'm OOM in about 30 seconds and that's with upwards...

Dec 24, 2023