Cainen's Recent Activity

1. Cainen posted a new thread.

Confirmed Self Translocate in the same zone does not relocate you.

1. Cast translocate(or zypher) on yourself in GD. 2. Click yes. 3. Your character will zone. 4. {BUG} You will not be relocated to the...

Forum: Bug Reports

Sep 17, 2021
  2. Cainen replied to the thread Question about just announced "perks"..

You won't lose a level when your character falls in battle. Going to assume "in battle" means combat, and excludes sacrifice.

Sep 8, 2021
  3. Cainen replied to the thread how many players play more then 1 account at the same time..

I truebox between 2(well) and 7(not well at all). Almost everyone I know in game also boxes at least 1 other pc. I think the number of...

Jul 23, 2021
  4. Cainen replied to the thread Adjust Miragul Spawn Timer.

This has not been my experience on Mischief camping Miragul or on Manglar camping augs in RSS. I know they changed it so you cant...

Jul 22, 2021
  5. Cainen replied to the thread 24 hour down time.

[quote="Martell, post: 4049445, member: 425745" My point is that a service outage of 24 hours is, by any current standard, bizarre. I don't...

Jul 21, 2021
  6. Cainen replied to the thread Mischief server - Contested Epic items.

This 100%, and its a shame cause I think GOD-DODH is great. POR is meh but TSS is super fun too. I think more people would enjoy TLPs...

Jul 21, 2021
  7. Cainen replied to the thread Please do something about Cazel.

I assume this is sarcasm? Since Quilmanes cycle is known getting a cloak on non random servers is rather easy, and generally takes an...

Jul 21, 2021
  8. Cainen replied to the thread 24 hour down time.

I'd be surprised if its actually 24 hours, last year it was closer to 10ish, but we'll see. As others have said, its a rare(~once...

Jul 21, 2021
  9. Cainen replied to the thread Adjust Miragul Spawn Timer.

The pick closes if the BASE plus the pick fall below a threshold. Its around 12 people in main to keep Everfrost open even though it...

Jul 21, 2021
  10. Cainen replied to the thread EQ down on 2 machines "String not Found".

Lots of server down, looks like they are going through the down > locked > up reboot cycle now.

Jul 20, 2021
  11. Cainen replied to the thread EQ down on 2 machines "String not Found".

I am also seeing an issue connecting to server select. May not be you =P

Jul 20, 2021
  12. Cainen replied to the thread Remove Anon from game.

So, I'm confused at the gripe against anon and not roleplay. As far as I can tell the only difference is that anon hides the guild tag, and...

Jul 19, 2021
  13. Cainen replied to the thread Adjust Miragul Spawn Timer.

People have 100% sat in picks long enough to spawn him. I'm one of them and know of at least 5 other paladins who did this.

Jul 19, 2021
  14. Cainen replied to the thread Make an Epic 2.0 locked server.

I mean, people keep saying "all progression servers die" but manglar is doing great in TSS. 6-8 end game raiding guilds with a...

Jul 17, 2021
  15. Cainen replied to the thread Mage focus question: Servant of Earth (Staff of Elemental Mastery: Earth).

That is entirely possible =P I'd go with the table over my memory any day. =P

Jul 16, 2021
  16. Cainen replied to the thread Mage focus question: Servant of Earth (Staff of Elemental Mastery: Earth).

When I used the staff on mischief, in classic, my earth pet was noticeably larger, and hit for 2 more damage. If you're not seeing that it...

Jul 16, 2021
  17. Cainen replied to the thread Bergurgle crown Mischief.

/tar Lord_B /alt activate ## for HT Spam the hell out of that when he's about to spawn(with nothing targeted). Depending on your latency...

Jul 16, 2021
  18. Cainen replied to the thread Adjust Miragul Spawn Timer.

He CAN spawn in picks, but not on zone up, it does require the pick top be up for 5+ hours to have him enter window. That being said,...

Jul 15, 2021
  19. Cainen replied to the thread Adjust Miragul Spawn Timer.

A faster Miragul would be nice, but as others have said, he does spawn in picks. That's how most paladins I know got theirs.

Jul 15, 2021
  20. Cainen replied to the thread IS Thornblade populated enough for low levels?.

They are available, but not free. You can purchase a "Server Transfer Token" on Thornblade and type /servertransfer. The available...

Jul 14, 2021
  21. Cainen replied to the thread Returning player after 18 years --- super frustrated =(.

KC pipe CAN spawn in DZ, so if you know you're not going to kill VS for a week, pop an instance and pray he's up. OR pop a few instances...

Jul 14, 2021
  22. Cainen replied to the thread Luclin expan question for the new TLP's.

Was this super camped on other servers, I dont remember it being a SK HT type camp on selos, manglar, or phinny. After the first week or...

Jul 14, 2021
  23. Cainen replied to the thread Shadow Knight 1.0 Epic.

Neat, good change.

Jul 14, 2021
  24. Cainen replied to the thread Randomize Sky Loot..

As others have said, its farmable with 1 group, spawns multiple times a day in open world, has a DZ and there are several for sale on...

Jul 14, 2021
  25. Cainen replied to the thread Bank in EC tunnel..

I would LOVE the bazaar in classic, add a translocator in the tunnel and another in the bazaar to port you back to shady. Short of that,...

Jul 14, 2021
  26. Cainen replied to the thread IS Thornblade populated enough for low levels?.

I believe paid transfers are also open for Thornblade > Mischief, so you're not necessarily locked in forever. If you start leveling and...

Jul 14, 2021
  27. Cainen replied to the thread done with mischief.

Wha? Wizard epic is one of the easiest now that Broken Golem is 6 hours. He's almost always up. Phinny is instanced, VS is instanced,...

Jul 13, 2021
  28. Cainen replied to the thread Question on how to 6-Box.

mini pcs and numberpads. Lots of in game macros and some patience. Getting it all set up and working with a rhythm that works for you takes...

Jul 13, 2021
  29. Cainen replied to the thread done with mischief.

We camped 2x crowns without much issue, just had to go there LATE at night, post midnight pst no one was there at all. If you're playing...

Jul 12, 2021
  30. Cainen replied to the thread Thornblade / Mischief loot rules......

Both of your posts make me sad. =( Excellent info though, thank you.

Jul 12, 2021
  31. Cainen replied to the thread How to make LDoN more popular..

Fair enough, but if I recall even elemental is FAR better then LDON group gear and should be farmable with 2 groups in DZs rather...

Jul 11, 2021
  32. Cainen replied to the thread Mischief:Phinny- Mage water staff.

I mean.... minis in fear are somewhere in the 6-8 hour respawn with about 60k hps, so not that different. Can be 1 grouped easily AND...

Jul 11, 2021
  33. Cainen replied to the thread How to make LDoN more popular..

Everyone is talking about the points, and in my opinion, like on who's line, The points DON'T matter. You'll get more then enough points...

Jul 11, 2021
  34. Cainen replied to the thread Thornblade / Mischief loot rules......

Bic being tradeable is going to be HUGE. Same with the ldon augs.

Jul 11, 2021
  35. Cainen replied to the thread Shadow Knight 1.0 Epic.

Second this opinion, we were able to do this 2x(once to get the epic and once to get the faction after the epic was done to get the...

Jul 8, 2021
  36. Cainen replied to the thread Using Vorpx to play EQ in VR allowed?.

To expand on this(correct) point: Here is the official TLP announcement about tlps taken from the everquest.com website: By...

Jul 8, 2021
  37. Cainen replied to the thread Shadow Knight 1.0 Epic.

Epics are no drop, however some epics CAN have all the final pieces traded to an under 46 toon and completed. I have 100% seen an...

Jul 8, 2021
  38. Cainen replied to the thread Next tlp server.

Truebox isn't meant to stop people from playing multiple characters, never was supposed to be that. It WAS supposed to stop boxer...

Jul 8, 2021
  39. Cainen replied to the thread New TLP?.

How exactly does krono "dramatically effect the game in a negative way?" If people didnt have krono they'd be selling for plat and...

Jul 8, 2021
  40. Cainen replied to the thread Cultural Tradeskills on TLP not available to all races.

I believe the cultural for frogs, and most other races, were DON. So it would make sense these do not exist on Aradune.

Jul 7, 2021
  41. Cainen replied to the thread Enjoying the higher Krono prices?.

If you know it confirmed you should report the bug. No reason to hope someone else reports it.

Jul 7, 2021
  42. Cainen replied to the thread Enjoying the higher Krono prices?.

I mean, with class armor in kunark selling for 200pp per item to merchants, making plat is REAL easy. In 4 hours at crypt i walked away...

Jul 7, 2021
  43. Cainen replied to the thread Free tip of the day.

You can even make it into a macro. /rtar /pause 3 /cast # whatever buff you want /tt Inc buffs dont run off.

Jul 6, 2021
  44. Cainen replied to the thread Mischief:Phinny- Mage water staff.

Personally I'd be 100% ok with phinny joining the Hate/fear minis. Most minis are harder then phiny.

Jul 6, 2021
  45. Cainen replied to the thread Mischief:Phinny- Mage water staff.

Phinny is not random because there are no other raidmobs near his level. Hold true for his other drops as well.(Backbone and wizzy staff)....

Jul 6, 2021
  46. Cainen replied to the thread Epic Quest Groups/community.

I second this, we've done cleric, monk, mage, shaman, sk, paladin, and rogue fights with 12 people max. Broken golem in fear was 9...

Jul 6, 2021
  47. Cainen replied to the thread Shadow Knight 1.0 Epic.

Its been explained in this thread and others. Have a chanter charm the spirit(most people use OOT, I assume others will work) Get...

Jul 6, 2021
  48. Cainen replied to the thread Change VP ground spawns please....

I've been told the VP key is not tradeable, nor is Sleepers or VT from what I've heard. The components are, but the keys themselves...

Jul 6, 2021
  49. Cainen replied to the thread Shadow Knight 1.0 Epic.

Marl only despawns on the next to last turn in. he USED to despawn on every turn in, so you had to wait DAYS just for 1 epic to be...

Jul 5, 2021
  50. Cainen replied to the thread Raid scene on Mischief lacking?.

For some reason some people can't handle that EQ doesnt stop at pop and just assumes because they cant make it past pop the server...

Jul 4, 2021
  51. Cainen replied to the thread Phinigel Autropos takes an army..... change to considerable?.

You know in era he can be killed with 3-4 people right? So no raid required.

Jul 4, 2021
  52. Cainen posted a new thread.

Phinigel Autropos takes an army..... change to considerable?

Just a thought as we were killing phinny today. Should he still be a raid mob instead of a few group mob? If he were changed to...

Forum: Time Locked Progression Servers

Jul 3, 2021
  53. Cainen replied to the thread Wizzard rebalance required!.

Mages get a big boost around dodh, when they get multiple swarm pets and pet affinity. They can make the top 10, but as with any dps...

Jul 3, 2021
  54. Cainen replied to the thread Starting Fresh - Box Questions.

Other then not having a porter and no taunt, both of which are minor issues, it looks good. If you wanted a dedicated tank you could...

Jul 3, 2021
  55. Cainen replied to the thread Raid scene on Mischief lacking?.

From what I understand thats a manual process to get on that list. Someone, generally from the guild, has to send in their kill logs....

Jul 2, 2021
  56. Cainen replied to the thread Can we just get our Epics and VP keys.

Mangler would like to have a word with you. It still has 6-8 guilds clearing end game content every week.

Jul 1, 2021
  57. Cainen replied to the thread Shadow Knight 1.0 Epic.

Its been a week, and my small group of friends(about 10 of us with about 24 toons) have completed: 2 cleric 1 sk 1 paladin 1 monk 1...

Jul 1, 2021
  58. Cainen replied to the thread So you "fixed" a 20 year old skip, making it near impossible for new TLP SKs to get their epics.

Always has reset your faction on completion. but with the skip only working once, you'd have to do the first part of the SK...

Jul 1, 2021
  59. Cainen replied to the thread Bard slow?.

Generally for slows I just go off what allas says and know its not an exact number. Most slows after Luclin(?) get mitigated anyway so...

Jun 30, 2021
  60. Cainen replied to the thread Summer Bonuses Are Back!.

"76% faster rare spawns" I am assuming this should say "76% increased rare spawns", meaning that when the spawn timer is up there is a...

Jun 30, 2021
  61. Cainen replied to the thread Change VP ground spawns please....

They have been adjusted multiple times over the life of TLPS. Faster respawn(used to be 2 hours), more places they can spawn(used to...

Jun 30, 2021
  62. Cainen replied to the thread [Agnarr] Open Plat POTIME Saturday July 3 8:00pm EST.

You can get piggyed in and loot a backflag, several can drop during phase 3.

Jun 30, 2021
  63. Cainen replied to the thread Shadow Knight 1.0 Epic.

There are several threads on this board talking about the skip and how its working on TLPs(including Mischief). There are multiple posts...

Jun 30, 2021
  64. Cainen replied to the thread Shadow Knight 1.0 Epic.

Also according to recent posts on Allas, Marl is down to about 10 hours, perfectly reasonable for an epic spawn. SK 1.0 is fine. Most...

Jun 30, 2021
  65. Cainen replied to the thread Shadow Knight 1.0 Epic.

You are welcome to chose to believe what you want. I'm done trying to help you. I have my epic(on mischief) already and didnt use...

Jun 30, 2021
  66. Cainen replied to the thread Shadow Knight 1.0 Epic.

Ok, well my SK epic(ON MISCHIEF) says otherwise, but i'm sure you know best.

Jun 30, 2021
  67. Cainen replied to the thread Shadow Knight 1.0 Epic.

Marl already had his respawn lowered significantly, i wouldnt expect another change. As for Kurron, he is skippable with the first part...

Jun 30, 2021
  68. Cainen replied to the thread Suggestion: Make Pawbuster Rare flagged.

They did make it harder. You have to do the sashes now =P

Jun 30, 2021
  69. Cainen replied to the thread There are 2 types of people in Norrath.

Always make sure a named didnt spawn then gate out. If you leave when its dead, think of all the loot you're missing.

Jun 30, 2021
  70. Cainen replied to the thread Wizzard rebalance required!.

I 100% agree making concussion unresitable would be great. And Sky is terrible for ALL casters, not just wizzys. I'm convinced the...

Jun 30, 2021
  71. Cainen replied to the thread What QOL things would you like to see added to EQ?.

Bolded ones I really would like and "should" be quick fixes. I'll probably have more ideas later. Make everything stack to 1000. Its...

Jun 29, 2021
  72. Cainen replied to the thread Suggestion: Make Pawbuster Rare flagged.

Not an answer to your issue, but he also CAN spawn in DZ. So if you know you're not killing VS this week, pull your KC and see if he's up.

Jun 29, 2021
  73. Cainen replied to the thread Raid scene on Mischief lacking?.

Especially on mischief where a single boss kill can get you 3-5 times the normal loot. Who cares about OW racing when you're going to...

Jun 28, 2021
  74. Cainen replied to the thread So you "fixed" a 20 year old skip, making it near impossible for new TLP SKs to get their epics.

Confirmed to work, you might need a chanter but you 100% can skip the OT guy and get your faction via the first shaman turn in.

Jun 28, 2021
  75. Cainen replied to the thread Broken Golem in DZ?.

As others have said it theoretically possible, same with the Goats in Qvic DZ(I HAVE seen these spawn). I've only pulled 1 fear dz since...

Jun 28, 2021
  76. Cainen replied to the thread lvl 50 mages/necros camping low level named mobs.

Its been that way since at LEAST POP and the FIF and FTE policies stopped being enforced. I remember in velious our servers rotation...

Jun 27, 2021
  77. Cainen replied to the thread Venril Sathir drops Phara Dar loot.

I think the human ragefire was fixed. Did him 2x today and never got any random loot. The DRAGON form was random and didnt always...

Jun 27, 2021
  78. Cainen replied to the thread Potential Zordakalicus Ragefire bug on Mischief.

Did Zordak today 2x for cleric epics. Once he dropped the container, once he did not. As others have said, loot elsewhere for the...

Jun 27, 2021
  79. Cainen replied to the thread So you "fixed" a 20 year old skip, making it near impossible for new TLP SKs to get their epics.

Can you still, a LOT of these were fixed. Have you done this ON mischief?

Jun 26, 2021
  80. Cainen replied to the thread Server transfers between Mischief/thorn.

If you cant/dont want to restart after 4 weeks on a server to spend 2-3 YEARS on the new one, BYE !!!

Jun 26, 2021
  81. Cainen replied to the thread So you "fixed" a 20 year old skip, making it near impossible for new TLP SKs to get their epics.

Wizzy epic click is not replaced till pop. SK epic IS replaced in velious easily but its good for kunark.(There are better ratio weapons...

Jun 25, 2021
  82. Cainen replied to the thread Venril Sathir drops Phara Dar loot.

This is awesome, incase you missed it: [img]

Jun 25, 2021
  83. Cainen replied to the thread So you "fixed" a 20 year old skip, making it near impossible for new TLP SKs to get their epics.

Broken Golem is 6 hours after its been killed or 4-16 on zone up. So MUCH better

Jun 25, 2021
  84. Cainen replied to the thread Venril Sathir drops Phara Dar loot.

A TON of TLPS had revamped loot dropping early, see runneyeye gear. Same with focus effects working for MOST from day 1. The devs...

Jun 25, 2021
  85. Cainen replied to the thread Venril Sathir drops Phara Dar loot.

Out of era loot 100% needs to be fixed( and I'm sure it will be). In era loot being random on raid bosses. Working as intended.

Jun 25, 2021
  86. Cainen replied to the thread So you "fixed" a 20 year old skip, making it near impossible for new TLP SKs to get their epics.

Its still a top tier weapon in Kunark, and the proc is super nice while soloing. If you're planning to stick around past POP(and you...

Jun 25, 2021
  87. Cainen replied to the thread Venril Sathir drops Phara Dar loot.

Yes, this is EXACTLY what the people playing on this server wanted. Nothing said tiers, just based on level ranges.

Jun 24, 2021
  88. Cainen replied to the thread Venril Sathir drops Phara Dar loot.

Sounds about right, and I love it. If Yale(mid 50s?) can drop Inny loot(mid 60s?) it makes sense that VS can drop Phara dar loot. I...

Jun 24, 2021
  89. Cainen posted a new thread.

Slay Undead request

This came up when we were clearing Frostcrype so I'm posting in the tlp forums but feel free to move elsewhere if this is the wrong spot....

Jun 24, 2021
  90. Cainen replied to the thread Dev (Simple) Request - Shady/Angry Goblin.

Only way I found to get it reliably on TLPs was to have your guild pop a pick on its way to various raids. Still had to race 1 or 2 people...

Jun 22, 2021
  91. Cainen replied to the thread Server transfers between Mischief/thorn.

They removed the timer a while ago due to it being HUGELY inaccurate. Can always check on the website.

Jun 21, 2021
  92. Cainen replied to the thread Server transfers between Mischief/thorn.

Interesting, looks like you CAN transfer from Mischief to Thornblade, so I assume the reverse is also true. As ForumBoss said type...

Jun 21, 2021
  93. Cainen replied to the thread New TLP?.

Its been a lot of fun so far. Mischief has 2 zerg guild and a TON of smaller 20ish man guilds clearing content. Its been quite...

Jun 21, 2021
  94. Cainen replied to the thread Raid scene on Mischief lacking?.

We're in the same boat. Small guild killing what we can with a few groups. I think the raiding scene for Mischief will go through a...

Jun 21, 2021
  95. Cainen replied to the thread A radical idea.

Tlps come out every year because they are profitable. New expacs come out ever year because the are profitable. Refusing to...

Jun 21, 2021
  96. Cainen replied to the thread Raid scene on Mischief lacking?.

I dont expect many guilds that exist now will remain till Luclin, the server is not the gold mine people expected, so all those who came...

Jun 21, 2021
  97. Cainen replied to the thread Server transfers between Mischief/thorn.

Most TLPs only have 1 open world guild, with all others being instance only. So if you're going is to find more then 1 guild doing open...

Jun 21, 2021
  98. Cainen replied to the thread Hot take: People who AFK in pugs should be banned.

Just replace them, problem solved.

Jun 21, 2021
  99. Cainen replied to the thread TLP rush feeling.

Plenty of time to get to 60 without "rushing" and once we get past POP leveling and keeping current is rather easy. So enjoy the level 60...

Jun 20, 2021
  100. Cainen replied to the thread Soulfire - Paladin Epic.

Loot locking undead lucan to those who killed normal lucan would solve the problem, I agree

Jun 20, 2021
  101. Cainen replied to the thread Soulfire - Paladin Epic.

Lucan is NOT loot locked The litch is. A single wizard or mage with double clicky wands should be all you need to dps race the undead...

Jun 20, 2021
  102. Cainen replied to the thread Career, Family, Everquest, Sleep, choose up to three..

Right now, leveling is what takes the time, getting to 50, and then 60 is a large time investment, but raiding is very quick. In later...

Jun 19, 2021
  103. Cainen replied to the thread Loot Pinata vs RMTers.

This server is the opposite of a server catered at krono farmers. To sell items you want a HIGH demand and a LOW supply. On this...

Jun 19, 2021
  104. Cainen replied to the thread Hate mini bosses on mischief.

Fear Golums also randomized, so good changes overall.

Jun 17, 2021
  105. Cainen replied to the thread For casters on the new TLP servers, what is your PUG spell lineup?.

WIzzy: Ice nuke Ice Rain Magic Nuke Long Stun Dispell Evac Rune Whatever

Jun 16, 2021
  106. Cainen replied to the thread We need our own unique Pick Zones already..

Classic has always had a lack of camps, once kunark and velious come around the world opens up. By the time POP gets here, there are...

Jun 16, 2021
  107. Cainen replied to the thread Hate mini bosses on mischief.

Because it required a patch and wasn't critical enough for an emergency one?

Jun 16, 2021
  108. Cainen replied to the thread June 16 Mischief & Thornblade Random Loot Changes.

This has already been this way. All hate and fear trash shared a common loot table, so much so that my group farmed almost...

Jun 16, 2021
  109. Cainen replied to the thread Sceptre of Destruction on Mischief.

POT monk bp has flying kick damage, this makes it better then anything before it. Free damage is free.

Jun 11, 2021
  110. Cainen replied to the thread Unplayable TLP servers.

I havent really experienced it on Mischief either, but apparently some people have

Jun 11, 2021
  111. Cainen replied to the thread Unplayable TLP servers.

On Mischief the class 16% haste belts are about 2 KR atm. Other various sky drops are 1KR - 5KR WTS. Not sure if anyone is buying....

Jun 11, 2021
  112. Cainen replied to the thread Hate mini bosses on mischief.

Every tlp has had some kinda of bug or exploit early on that was quickly fixed. Mischiefs was dragon loot dropping off mobs it shouldnt....

Jun 11, 2021
  113. Cainen replied to the thread Sceptre of Destruction on Mischief.

Ah, boo =(

Jun 11, 2021
  114. Cainen replied to the thread Sceptre of Destruction on Mischief.

I mean, with no drop removed I expect twinks to have at LEAST primal velium in MH and OH. 13/20 for non monks, and 15/20 for monks. The...

Jun 11, 2021
  115. Cainen replied to the thread We done here?.

To me its lived up to all its promises and more: Free trade: Check - This has made some quests much easier and allowed me a full set of...

Jun 11, 2021
  116. Cainen replied to the thread Really, Really, Dislike One Pick "Fix".

I'm all for it. It was WAY worse before when a group of 6 mages just appeared in your camp right before the ph spawned, killed it, and...

Jun 10, 2021
  117. Cainen replied to the thread How many of you purchased potions when Michief opened?.

Clarity potions all the way to 50. Cost me about $10, 100% worth it. I got a DE mask early so no need for shrink pots, would be nice to...

Jun 10, 2021
  118. Cainen replied to the thread ZEMS Suck.

Do zems still exist? I was getting the same exp in perma per kill of yellows that I was in Guk. I was under the impression that Zems all...

Jun 10, 2021
  119. Cainen replied to the thread Sir Lucan spawn time.

I may have missed it in the 20-30 minutes I had to camp out to change pcs when leaving the office. 100% chance I missed it in that...

Jun 9, 2021
  120. Cainen replied to the thread Sir Lucan spawn time.

I stand corrected on his spawn time, it looks like ~6 hours is correct. Would still love the spawn protection though.

Jun 9, 2021
  121. Cainen replied to the thread Sir Lucan spawn time.

5.5 hours? Is that on Mischief or a different tlp? Also while we're looking at sir lucan, any chance he can get the spawn protection...

Jun 8, 2021
  122. Cainen replied to the thread Sir Lucan spawn time.

I've been sitting at his spawn point on Mischief for the last 11 hours, he has not spawned. So its not 4 hours on the new tlps.

Jun 8, 2021
  123. Cainen replied to the thread Mischief/Thornblade Xpac times.

You say that, but Mangler has 12+ raiding guilds still in TSS.... and I am goin gto assume free trade will bring more here as we...

Jun 8, 2021
  124. Cainen posted a new thread.

Sir Lucan spawn time

Could we see his spawn time reduced to be something along the same lines as the other epic mobs.(4-6 hours?) According to allas he should...

Jun 8, 2021
  125. Cainen replied to the thread Mischief/Thornblade Xpac times.

Dodh is a good expac and is fine on 2 months imo, lots of spell misions and group quests to do. POR could be a month, its a kinda bleh...

Jun 8, 2021
  126. Cainen posted a new thread.

"Another player has logged into this account" when switching from Mischief to Mangler.

I've started seeing this whenever I camp from Michief to server select and go to manger. I get the "You already have 1 toon playing...

Jun 7, 2021
  127. Cainen replied to the thread Raiding Ruined on Mischief.

It sounds to me like the randomization for RAID mobs is for equal level mobs. Phinny doesnt have another raid mob of his level so...

Jun 7, 2021
  128. Cainen replied to the thread Can we separate Hasten and Brother Z.

This mornings camp, 39 in zone about 20ish waiting for Hasten, 2 hours so far, no luck. https://ibb.co/DDWv8Kh

Jun 7, 2021
  129. Cainen replied to the thread Parcel system.

I would assume its not a "simple addition" due to how the parcel system works. Its been requested before(just about every time a tlp opens)...

Jun 7, 2021
  130. Cainen replied to the thread Can we separate Hasten and Brother Z.

Took about an hour when he spawned today. I've heard reports anywhere from 15 minutes to 4 hours, so not sure. I've only seen what I...

Jun 4, 2021
  131. Cainen posted a new thread.

Can we separate Hasten and Brother Z

For starters I love the change to Brother Z that makes it MUCH more difficult to kill him, makes the monk epic a bit more epic imo....

Jun 4, 2021
  132. Cainen replied to the thread 50 ranger on mischief.

Get a fleeting quiver for sure See what(if any) of your epic can be prelooted. Farm/Buy a set of ranger planer gear Max your weapon and...

Jun 4, 2021
  133. Cainen replied to the thread Career, Family, Everquest, Sleep, choose up to three..

Everquest has a high up front cost. Meaning it takes a lot of time to get to the end game, however once there its rather easy to STAY...

Jun 4, 2021
  134. Cainen replied to the thread Mischief has 2-3x more people than Thornblade - can xfer?.

If there are 5 picks on guk on thornblade, that still means its more populated then any server prior to TLPs and pick zones. That's a...

Jun 3, 2021
  135. Cainen replied to the thread Hate Trash Dropping Dragon Loot (Mischief).

I love this, let smaller groups hav a random shot at good loot. Thats kinda the point.

May 28, 2021