Cadira's Recent Activity

1. Cadira liked Fenthen's post in the thread Raid Chests 0 loots.

I can hardly wait for May when the drops double from 0 to 0.

Apr 18, 2024 at 10:02 AM
  2. Cadira replied to the thread Group NPT.

Thinking you should main change for being able to do .07% of your entire job as an enchanter a little less efficiently is weird. At the...

Apr 18, 2024 at 9:56 AM
  3. Cadira replied to the thread Group NPT.

Meh, a lot of chanters didn't cast it at all cause it was tedious. Now you can hit 6 people at once (when they zone in, sure) with a single...

Apr 18, 2024 at 9:14 AM
  4. Cadira replied to the thread Champion's Oath/Reavers Bargin.

Spa 451 is used to narrow the received damage potential to a much more comfortable level. If tuned right, it can mitigate high and...

Apr 18, 2024 at 9:05 AM
  5. Cadira liked Senvie's post in the thread Group NPT.

While I am loving that it is not a group cast spell, can we please lower the CD of the recast to keep more in line with the single...

Apr 17, 2024 at 8:41 PM
  6. Cadira replied to the thread Short Duration DPS King?.

This is just a necro doing their job in group. This is weird.

Apr 17, 2024 at 6:28 PM
  7. Cadira liked Allayna's post in the thread Test Update 04/09/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

The biggest let down to Champion's Oath isn't the 2 year delay. It isn't that it falls short in every way of what a current knight does in...

Apr 17, 2024 at 9:03 AM
  8. Cadira replied to the thread Short Duration DPS King?.

Necros can shine in groups killing lots of mobs at once, which is niche for some people and sucks, but they're hardly useless. My necro...

Apr 17, 2024 at 9:00 AM
  9. Cadira liked alanus's post in the thread Champion's Oath/Reavers Bargin.

The problem is that the heal when it fades is less than our burst spell, and after CO wears off, we won't be able to heal anymore. It'd...

Apr 17, 2024 at 8:51 AM
  10. Cadira replied to the thread LS - Hand to hand raid weapon.

Assuming all and only t1 raid gear is relegated to alts, they'd realistically have access to the t1 blunt and h2h, and h2h would be...

Apr 15, 2024 at 11:53 AM
  11. Cadira replied to the thread 6 Box Melee Dream Team - 2024 Edition.

Your initial team looks sweet, maybe rep the ber with a rog since you seem keen finding out what they can do. The rogue will outshine the...

Apr 15, 2024 at 11:49 AM
  12. Cadira replied to the thread LS - Hand to hand raid weapon.

For an alt beastlord offhand!

Apr 15, 2024 at 9:02 AM
  13. Cadira liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Test Update 04/09/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Which is why I'm asking whichever dev did this to come here and explain WHY they think these changes are good for the classes. Does...

Apr 15, 2024 at 7:41 AM
  14. Cadira liked alanus's post in the thread Test Update 04/09/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

If it makes you feel better, Champion's Oath is probably even more useless. The heal from it, when it crits, is 20% as much as our...

Apr 14, 2024 at 7:36 PM
  15. Cadira replied to the thread Test Update 04/09/2024 - New Bugs Only.

Reavers bargain: yeap, damage threshold needs raised from 32k to 60-80k, which will help a bit with damage cap a bit, but that still needs...

Apr 14, 2024 at 12:01 PM
  16. Cadira liked sojero's post in the thread Test Update 04/09/2024 - New Bugs Only.

Right now, with the changes on test, the shadowknight AA Reaver's Bargain is a significant nerf, going from 1.5 million damage max to 500...

Apr 14, 2024 at 11:58 AM
  17. Cadira replied to the thread Test Update 04/09/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

It blows my mind how it took the devs so many years to update reavers bargain, and when they finally do they manage to make it worse than...

Apr 14, 2024 at 11:57 AM
  18. Cadira liked Galvanize's post in the thread Test Update 04/09/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Max Rank Test Server Reaver's Bargain: [IMG] Max Rank Live Server Reaver's Bargain: [IMG] Raising the minimum hit threshold helps...

Apr 12, 2024 at 4:47 PM
  19. Cadira liked Marton's post in the thread Test Update 04/09/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

On Test: Reaver's Bargain VI Shadow Knight (AA) Slot 2:Absorb Damage using Mana: 5%, 0.4 Mana per Hit Point Slot 3:Increase Max...

Apr 12, 2024 at 4:45 PM
  20. Cadira liked Knifen's post in the thread glyph of ultimate power V.

Don't have access to my triggers currently, but for some reason I dont think you want this running with Shaman Epic, wait till that...

Apr 5, 2024
  21. Cadira replied to the thread glyph of ultimate power V.

You're right, but that's for melee classes. Glyph stacks better for casters (him) since he's not concerned with shaman epic for his burn.

Apr 5, 2024
  22. Cadira replied to the thread glyph of ultimate power V.

Not an expert but gonna guess you want to stack it with burns. The extra damage added, multiplied by twin cast, possible iog, etc is...

Apr 5, 2024
  23. Cadira liked fransisco's post in the thread Producer’s Letter April 2024.

Can I have your stuff? But who are we kidding, your gonna keep subbing and playing anyways

Apr 4, 2024
  24. Cadira liked Allayna's post in the thread Fixed Recent Hotfix and Worse Lag.

*** Miscellaneous *** - Optimized NPC respawn processing and reduced its contribution to per-frame spikes by at least 50%. Several...

Apr 1, 2024
  25. Cadira replied to the thread Updates for Tinkering.

Not really, on the grounds that virtually all tinkers are also master artisans in reality. Having one item doesn't make it bad, cause...

Mar 29, 2024
  26. Cadira liked Knifen's post in the thread 90% rez.

Thats a good way to get your corpse dragged into the middle of the zone and left during a raid.

Mar 28, 2024
  27. Cadira replied to the thread Updates for Tinkering.

Virtually no one "only tinkers" hense my claim that tinkers can also make every other item that's bis, cause they dont just tinker. Very...

Mar 28, 2024
  28. Cadira replied to the thread 90% rez.

Kinda off topic but I just want to say if you're on live and don't take 90's, you're a scumbag.

Mar 28, 2024
  29. Cadira replied to the thread Updates for Tinkering.

I'll sum it up easy for you. You're opinion is that tinkers being only "belt makers" is bad. Mine is that it's ok. It's fine for our...

Mar 28, 2024
  30. Cadira liked fransisco's post in the thread Motivation To Play Clerics.

Game design and balance cannot only be adding and not removing. If DB accidentally gives rogues a million damage ability, that means...

Mar 27, 2024
  31. Cadira liked Svann2's post in the thread Updates for Tinkering.

With personas everyone can tinker. And before personas there were alts.

Mar 27, 2024
  32. Cadira replied to the thread Updates for Tinkering.

People who can tinker can also smith, tailor, pottery, jewelcraft....etc. Being a tinker doesn't mean you're just a tinker. Being a...

Mar 27, 2024
  33. Cadira replied to the thread Updates for Tinkering.

But like, tinkers can make everything everyone else can make, too. Tinkerings just a free endorsement on everything else they can make....

Mar 27, 2024
  34. Cadira liked Svann2's post in the thread Updates for Tinkering.

Going by bazaar prices, belts arent that valuable as a trade-skill compared to other items.

Mar 26, 2024
  35. Cadira replied to the thread Updates for Tinkering.

That's a supply problem, not a tinkering problem. I was making a philosophical point anyways, not a physical one. Whether tinkering...

Mar 26, 2024
  36. Cadira liked Beimeith's post in the thread So... *attended* automated gameplay IS allowed?.

That's a really, really dumb and bad video. 1) The rules are quite clear they're not vague. No automation. Nothing that modifies the...

Mar 26, 2024
  37. Cadira replied to the thread Updates for Tinkering.

That one item is the most valuable tradeskill item in the game, when it's the one item you don't have. But I get what you're saying and...

Mar 26, 2024
  38. Cadira replied to the thread No Fix Planned Cultural Raid Seal Crafter (Not Functional).

Would you be opposed to just putting the regular aoaa and it's three other variants on the same vendor on live servers? I feel like it...

Mar 26, 2024
  39. Cadira replied to the thread Motivation To Play Clerics.

Kinda related, this reminds me of this one time Ms raided aaryonar (cov) and I topped not only the heal parse, but also the dps parse as...

Mar 20, 2024
  40. Cadira liked fransisco's post in the thread Pet cloak question.

Its my understanding that a focused pet gains more than just a cloak. It uses a totally different stat block. Focused pets have more hp,...

Mar 15, 2024
  41. Cadira liked p2aa's post in the thread Warrior beta feedback not being addressed.

I agree, here is a copy / paste of what I posted in beta : Mitigation We need our disc / clickies to last closer to their full duration...

Mar 13, 2024
  42. Cadira liked Elkar Headhunter's post in the thread Warrior beta feedback not being addressed.

Now that battle leap is out of the way we should rally for some much-needed AE aggro boosts. I realize that our knight counterparts...

Mar 12, 2024
  43. Cadira liked Fenthen's post in the thread T3 Coin and Valiants...

Loot tables: brought to you by a team who doesn't actually play the game!

Mar 12, 2024
  44. Cadira liked fransisco's post in the thread Beastlord Timer 11 nuke. When are we getting a new one? Make Roars single target instead?.

Indeed. I kinda figured raid trash exists in swarms to give players a chance to get really big numbers.

Mar 12, 2024
  45. Cadira replied to the thread Short Duration DPS King?.

Probably mages. Wizards might be right there with them at 125, idk. If druid is healing to a good extent, I'd replace it with a shaman...

Mar 12, 2024
  46. Cadira liked Act of Valor's post in the thread T3 Raids Finished Day 1.

You can never trust those insidious New Members.

Mar 5, 2024
  47. Cadira replied to the thread T3 Raids Finished Day 1.

There's a lot of "new members" making arguments and excuses up in here...all of which are hiding there profile page (np, can just search...

Mar 5, 2024
  48. Cadira liked Peter_The_great's post in the thread Not a bugg but..

Trust me, most players uses max scroll out view and not zoomed in through the eyes view.

Mar 4, 2024
  49. Cadira replied to the thread Not a bugg but..

Yeap, it's the superior way to play no doubt.

Mar 4, 2024
  50. Cadira liked Axxius's post in the thread [QoL] Exit from the raid instances 'Final of Fugue' and 'The Artisan and the Druid'.

After defeating these raid events, there is no NPC you can say 'leave' to. In the Final Fugue, Elmara is there but she has no exit keyword....

Mar 4, 2024
  51. Cadira replied to the thread Monk vs Zerk.

Raids or group? If you're rotating burns all the time on beast he should be pretty solid, if just auto attacking they're probably gonna...

Mar 4, 2024
  52. Cadira liked Fenthen's post in the thread Congrats Silent Redemption.

Congratulations to: Silent Redemption Realm of Insanity Reckless Ascension Machin Shin Inverse Logic Ring of Valor Faceless Conquest...

Mar 3, 2024
  53. Cadira replied to the thread Question regarding Balance: SK Epic vs. Pally Epic.

More dps in raids is always better. More healing outside of what your shaman and clerics are doing is almost entirely irrelevant.

Mar 1, 2024
  54. Cadira liked alanus's post in the thread Question regarding Balance: SK Epic vs. Pally Epic.

There isn't a one off answer to your question. It depends on what the raid needs. If the raid needs more DPS or tanks, then the SK is...

Mar 1, 2024
  55. Cadira replied to the thread Question regarding Balance: SK Epic vs. Pally Epic.

Most raid guilds "need" 1-2 pallies for splash on certain events. The same guilds "want" sks to do all the heavy lifting in terms of tanks...

Mar 1, 2024
  56. Cadira liked Ozon's post in the thread Question regarding Balance: SK Epic vs. Pally Epic.

Truth is, any of the 3 tank classes can top 5 a raid parse. Not all of the parses/events, but certainly some, want to see a Pally top a...

Feb 29, 2024
  57. Cadira liked Conq's post in the thread Should there be intended unbeatable raids?.

You lead some raids Uberkong. I'd bet kronos that those raids will be unbeatable. Conq

Feb 29, 2024
  58. Cadira liked Beimeith's post in the thread Bard v2 haste question.

Alla is not correct. It is not "over haste" as players use the term. It's an alternate version of normal melee speed for stacking...

Feb 29, 2024
  59. Cadira replied to the thread Bard v2 haste question.

V2, as Allah describes it, is "over haste" which stacks with regular buff haste. Those two together would give you 20% haste. Where as if...

Feb 28, 2024
  60. Cadira liked fransisco's post in the thread [Feedback] Unparalleled Vigorous Gem of Distant Echoes, stat oversight?.

sadly none of that matters. clairvoyance has a 99% chance to not work, and spell damage is kinda like hstr. It makes you feel better even...

Feb 28, 2024
  61. Cadira liked Sarph's post in the thread QoL: Ability to turn off experience gain.

With the amount of content EverQuest has, I feel it would be a huge quality of life addition to be able to toggle off experience gain. The...

Feb 28, 2024
  62. Cadira replied to the thread Question regarding Balance: SK Epic vs. Pally Epic.

Sks in a dps group can do 2.5 to 3m dps easy over the entire raid. Pretty close to top dps classes. Obv you can't throw 2 or 3 in a dps...

Feb 28, 2024
  63. Cadira replied to the thread Machin Shin - (Xegony).

But dead to every major guild in the game!

Feb 27, 2024
  64. Cadira liked Fenthen's post in the thread What do you like about playing EQ.

Saturday, my friend! Five more sleeps to go!

Feb 27, 2024
  65. Cadira replied to the thread What do you like about playing EQ.

I don't really like eq, I'm just severely addicted to it. On an unrelated note, y'all got anymore of them raids? *Scratches neck*

Feb 26, 2024
  66. Cadira liked EagleTalon99's post in the thread Time for Monks to Get "Heart Strike" rangers already got headshot!.

Warriors don't seem to get too much loving either. Anybody even thinking of playing a tank, just gets ad nauseum suggestions to play an SK,...

Feb 26, 2024
  67. Cadira replied to the thread Time for Monks to Get "Heart Strike" rangers already got headshot!.

I agree with most of your points except this. There's very few times in recent event history where a warrior is a "better" choice than a...

Feb 26, 2024
  68. Cadira liked fransisco's post in the thread Druid’s ability to recoup mana.

This makes no sense. IF you have an OP class, and ONLY bring everyone else up to its level, the game breaks, because everyone is soo OP...

Feb 26, 2024
  69. Cadira replied to the thread stop at 4000 Hdex?.

The reason to boost hdex was never, ever for combat affects or accuracy. It was always to increase melee crit rate. Those are just icing....

Feb 24, 2024
  70. Cadira liked Szilent's post in the thread stop at 4000 Hdex?.

brd? no, don't stop. The reason to get to 4000 hDex is the same as the reason to get 5000, boost to melee crit rate.

Feb 24, 2024
  71. Cadira liked fransisco's post in the thread Druid’s ability to recoup mana.

It certainly is the end of the world that the first wave of 1 shaman spell is not twincast anymore. Que Horrible! So much nerf! Don't...

Feb 23, 2024
  72. Cadira liked alanus's post in the thread Quest Nerf.

Considering how fast and easy this quest was, I am surprised that anyone is shocked that it got nerfed. It was long overdue

Feb 23, 2024
  73. Cadira liked 666DPSweDeliver's post in the thread Quest Nerf.

What a complete load of garbage, the change has nothing to do with raiders. This quest was one of the first quests in an unlocked...

Feb 23, 2024
  74. Cadira liked Silu's post in the thread Necro AA: Lifeburn - DoT portion overwritten by other necros.

At some point harm touch was changed so that multiple SKs can harm touch the same mob and the DoT components don't overwrite each other....

Feb 22, 2024
  75. Cadira liked Smokezz's post in the thread Quest Nerf.

I had no idea only raiders have been playing for a couple months. This is a really dumb comment, everyone under the sun has been running...

Feb 22, 2024
  76. Cadira replied to the thread Motivation To Play Clerics.

Rogues begging for dps upgrades? Outside of maybe early Tlp, rogues are monsters on live

Feb 22, 2024
  77. Cadira replied to the thread Druid’s Healing Disadvantages.

Paladin, a tank, is more of a priest than a druid, an actual priest.

Feb 21, 2024
  78. Cadira liked Allayna's post in the thread Druid’s Healing Disadvantages.

As you haven't raided in years. Don't play a druid at all and play a shaman poorly, maybe refrain from contributing to the thread...

Feb 21, 2024
  79. Cadira liked Bobokin's post in the thread Yet another I'm quiting post....

I understand. Thank you for the follow up. My biggest gripe with old content is having the experience changed. Some character classes...

Feb 21, 2024
  80. Cadira replied to the thread Yet another I'm quiting post....

Sorry, by live I meant max lvl current content (on live) as opposed to giving lower lvl and new players stuff to do.

Feb 21, 2024
  81. Cadira liked Dre.'s post in the thread Yet another I'm quiting post....

True, that'd be the job of Marketing. But it sure wouldn't hurt the game if the devs made a couple of SIMPLE changes for the benefit of...

Feb 21, 2024
  82. Cadira liked hein's post in the thread Yet another I'm quiting post....

I think by live Cadira is probably referring to whatever the most current content/expansion is. In other-words top tier max level get...

Feb 20, 2024
  83. Cadira liked Fenthen's post in the thread Yet another I'm quiting post....

Kinda failing at this as well, though.

Feb 20, 2024
  84. Cadira replied to the thread Yet another I'm quiting post....

Almost made a long pointless post but I'll just sum it up saying: I agree the devs don't seem to care much anymore about us, but lower lvl...

Feb 20, 2024
  85. Cadira replied to the thread Yet another I'm quiting post....

Should have stopped here.

Feb 20, 2024
  86. Cadira liked OldTimeEQ1's post in the thread GRR...! PvP Server Option for Firiona Vie.

If they do, the first time the "hardcore PvP" people get killed, they will run off and cry. Remember, in EQ, the only "real PvP"ers are...

Feb 20, 2024
  87. Cadira replied to the thread GRR...! PvP Server Option for Firiona Vie.

I can't wait for them to release a new pvp Tlp server (because their Tlp ideas keep getting worse, it's inevitable) and all of 10 people...

Feb 19, 2024
  88. Cadira liked Jack's post in the thread Druid’s Healing Disadvantages.

There are a lot of idiots in game. Just spending one day on the forums is enough to make that abundantly clear :p <3

Feb 17, 2024
  89. Cadira replied to the thread Druid’s Healing Disadvantages.

I agree with most of the post, y'all know I'm a crusader for improving druid healing. .....but a druid spamming 'vida is, at a minimum,...

Feb 16, 2024
  90. Cadira liked Jack's post in the thread Druid’s Healing Disadvantages.

The devs seem to have forgotten that druids are priests too. Druids seem to miss out on the advantages that the other priest classes have...

Feb 16, 2024
  91. Cadira replied to the thread Live Server Current Bard Best Uses Question.

This is extremely hard to calculate. I think you underestimate just how many variables there truly are. Realistically, bards probably can...

Feb 16, 2024
  92. Cadira liked Allayna's post in the thread Test Update 02/13/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Since you have all this time to work on changes to 3 AA focus lines covering 2 knights....you have time to release Champion's Oath/Reaver's...

Feb 15, 2024
  93. Cadira liked Fenthen's post in the thread Talk about T3 raids upcoming.

Not all guilds beta tested, and not all guilds are competing for the top spot. Some just casually go when it's their day to raid, and...

Feb 15, 2024
  94. Cadira liked Act of Valor's post in the thread Talk about T3 raids upcoming.

shut up

Feb 15, 2024
  95. Cadira liked CdeezNotes's post in the thread Test Update 02/13/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Played around on test with battle leap. Unsurprisingly, it's absolutely terrible and not worth clicking. What a shocker! And people crying...

Feb 14, 2024
  96. Cadira replied to the thread Veteran asking newb question.

Yeah it might be a tier. Crit chance is worse than zerkers buff if you have one with you though. I imagine the crit damage and triple...

Feb 13, 2024
  97. Cadira liked fransisco's post in the thread Veteran asking newb question.

Errm... enchanter haste is massively underrated. Aside from actual haste, it gives increased chance to crit, increased crit damage, and...

Feb 13, 2024
  98. Cadira replied to the thread Raid: Ankexfen Keep: Prisoners of Ankexfen.

Rmark boss, find the ring and aura with two mobs in it (specifically boss). Or follow the 50+ people that run to the aura and their 100+...

Feb 13, 2024
  99. Cadira replied to the thread AMA Answers.

All of the wishlist are just going to be ignored or answers with: there's no plans to work on that at this moment, or: we can't do that....

Feb 13, 2024
  100. Cadira liked Riou's post in the thread If you started over... what server?.

they are 3 of the 4 highest live pop servers (that you can move around on and aren't stuck on like FV) with at least 3 guilds/orgs that...

Feb 12, 2024
  101. Cadira replied to the thread If you started over... what server?.

Bristle, xegony, or cazic are probably your best bets. Test server seems....weird. almost like a cult following.

Feb 12, 2024
  102. Cadira replied to the thread Spirit Shrouds, Skills, Snafus & Successes.

I don't have an answer but I just wanted to say that that was a pretty amazing story!

Feb 12, 2024
  103. Cadira replied to the thread Mages "Of Many" line and Combat Dummy.

This is exactly the reason. Work around idk, maybe test server dummies would work?

Feb 12, 2024
  104. Cadira liked 666DPSweDeliver's post in the thread Raids.

I agree with everything except raids need warriors. There's not a single event that requires a warrior let alone multiple warriors to...

Feb 12, 2024
  105. Cadira replied to the thread Veteran asking newb question.

For pure melee: S tier: Shaman - unity, lesser extent tala tak Beastlord - unity if no shaman available A tier: Ranger - skill/attack...

Feb 12, 2024
  106. Cadira liked FYAD's post in the thread Raid Chests 0 loots.

Sure, that all sounds reasonable, but why are you arguing against the premise of the OP instead of making your own thread to advocate...

Feb 9, 2024
  107. Cadira liked EagleTalon99's post in the thread Bard (newbie) question.

Thank. :)

Feb 8, 2024
  108. Cadira replied to the thread Bard (newbie) question.

Calm should be a pacify (lowers agro radius temporarily) and entrall is a mesmerize.

Feb 8, 2024
  109. Cadira liked EagleTalon99's post in the thread Bard (newbie) question.

What's the difference between Calm and Enthrall song lines?

Feb 8, 2024
  110. Cadira liked fransisco's post in the thread Beastlord CoV 111 Spell: Composite Fury.

Cries in enchanter. Their dicho line of spells is level limited.

Feb 6, 2024
  111. Cadira replied to the thread Beastlord CoV 111 Spell: Composite Fury.

Somewhat unrelated, but using dichotomic fury for the entirety of the rest of the current game is advised instead of the "upgraded"...

Feb 6, 2024
  112. Cadira replied to the thread Question regarding Balance: SK Epic vs. Pally Epic.

That's the best part, my comment that got deleted didn't quote anyone! I just said the troll is gonna grow up big and strong if people...

Feb 6, 2024
  113. Cadira replied to the thread Question regarding Balance: SK Epic vs. Pally Epic.

Why was my comment deleted? I was trying to stop trolling from happening!

Feb 5, 2024
  114. Cadira replied to the thread Good 3 PC (+3 merc) group class options.

Although I mostly agree, one thing to note here is bards bring a lot of cc to the group too. So do palies and shammies but a lot of...

Feb 5, 2024
  115. Cadira liked fransisco's post in the thread Good 3 PC (+3 merc) group class options.

bards multiply dps, but you need enough dps to make it worthwhile. Paladins aren't known for their stunning dps. pal/shm is not a high...

Feb 5, 2024
  116. Cadira replied to the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Feb 3, 2024
  117. Cadira liked Fenthen's post in the thread Raid Chests 0 loots.

Undercurrent's LS T2 loot: 1/6 - 2x cloaks (blah) 1/12 - belt + power 1/19 - finesse + wrist 1/26 - wrist 2/2 - finesse + legs + mask...

Feb 3, 2024
  118. Cadira replied to the thread Raid Chests 0 loots.

From ros to tol, we were always guaranteed tradeskill gear or better from all the raids. Nos was the first recently where we were not...

Feb 2, 2024
  119. Cadira liked FranktheBank's post in the thread Raid Chests 0 loots.

I am begging you to follow along. 1) "I never said it was wrong to feel bad about not getting any of the TS drops" - this is a useless...

Feb 2, 2024
  120. Cadira replied to the thread Secondary weapon choice is not black and white.

Cause dev incompetence from not playing their own game or listening to players that do.

Feb 2, 2024
  121. Cadira liked Anjanax's post in the thread Raid Chests 0 loots.

So, i did a quick math: By the start of the next beta you should have done around 280-282 raids. this will net you 6660 currency for...

Feb 1, 2024
  122. Cadira liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Motivation To Play Clerics.

This thread is literally FULL of good ideas to improve the cleric class, and the enjoyment of playing it. The devs turning a deaf ear...

Feb 1, 2024
  123. Cadira replied to the thread Raid Chests 0 loots.

Can someone (scornfire I think did it last time?) Do the math on how many bis items a 54 man raid force will have per person by beta time?

Jan 31, 2024
  124. Cadira replied to the thread Motivation To Play Clerics.

"Some people" is a pretty small percentage of the population in this case, and that's a problem. Sitting there and pressing the same...

Jan 31, 2024
  125. Cadira replied to the thread Motivation To Play Clerics.

Totally agree that content shouldn't gate on a class necessity. But the point was, that there's little reason to be motivated to play a...

Jan 31, 2024
  126. Cadira replied to the thread Motivation To Play Clerics.

The problem is, all of that is true for a shaman, too. Outside of very, very few situations. And then....the shaman can do way, way more...

Jan 30, 2024
  127. Cadira liked Elkar Headhunter's post in the thread Forceful Attraction.

I am sure everyone has noticed that aggro has been a little wonky at times in this newest expansion due to proximity. Most likely due to...

Jan 30, 2024
  128. Cadira liked Svann2's post in the thread Final Fuge - Goblins.

Too much charisma!

Jan 29, 2024
  129. Cadira replied to the thread Final Fuge - Goblins.

If the devs read this as a bug, fyi it's only the female goblins that agro the group.

Jan 29, 2024
  130. Cadira replied to the thread Bifold Focus of the Evil Eye.

Seems like it. But how do you define ability? Cause insults are "songs" which i figured worked mostly like spells but guess not cause...

Jan 27, 2024
  131. Cadira replied to the thread Bifold Focus of the Evil Eye.

Damn, looked like it fit all of the criteria.

Jan 26, 2024
  132. Cadira liked Szilent's post in the thread Bifold Focus of the Evil Eye.

it does not

Jan 26, 2024
  133. Cadira replied to the thread Post your Box... and why you like it. (Min 3 toons).

I got a million teams and lots of customizability within the core teams, makes for a fun time of finding each combinations strengths and...

Jan 26, 2024
  134. Cadira replied to the thread Bifold Focus of the Evil Eye.

They're not going to change anything, but with that said I imagine it works on your insults?

Jan 26, 2024
  135. Cadira replied to the thread cleric/war/bard.

Idk if fv server is an option to you, but you and your friends would probably be a shoe in to undercurrent or symphony of arms at least!...

Jan 25, 2024
  136. Cadira liked Allayna's post in the thread Ravening Servant Aggro.

This new RS pet aggro needs a look. Using rank 1 of the spell, but EM31, easily over takes aggro on the MT, noticed since the patch.

Jan 24, 2024
  137. Cadira replied to the thread Ravening Servant Aggro.

Rs pet agro is pretty insane, but I think it always was. I think the only way to easily reduce it is to lower dps of the pets, but nobody...

Jan 24, 2024
  138. Cadira replied to the thread Beastlords generate too much hate for the DPS they output.

These are the solutions (not mentioned by you, but whatever). Additionally, you can hit Falsify Death if you're really scared Possum...

Jan 22, 2024
  139. Cadira replied to the thread Beastlords generate too much hate for the DPS they output.

Although there are plenty of solutions to this problem in game -some of which were also provided by the commenters in this thread - it...

Jan 22, 2024
  140. Cadira liked MyShadower's post in the thread EverQuest Roadmap 2024.

So...the Year of Darkpaw takes us to The Void with portals to the prior years of Darkpaw? :(

Jan 19, 2024
  141. Cadira liked Shay's post in the thread Brightness / Gamma.

[IMG]That answer is completely unacceptable. Don't bother with instructions on how to screw up your graphics settings on your computer and...

Jan 19, 2024
  142. Cadira liked Cicelee's post in the thread Does anyone think LS is hard?.

There is a difference between the words "trivialize" and "make easier". When I see the word "trivialize", I think that I can close my...

Jan 19, 2024
  143. Cadira replied to the thread EverQuest Roadmap 2024.

Tldr Jan-feb:make the players blind and more laggy with dx11 failed rollout March: new anniversary stuff, depressing negative answers to...

Jan 19, 2024
  144. Cadira liked newc322's post in the thread EverQuest Roadmap 2024.

same old same old. recycle everything and make promises that are never met, intentionally. backpedal on game performance upgrades. enough...

Jan 19, 2024
  145. Cadira liked Lete's post in the thread Not A Bug Gamma option.

The gamma option is broken. When sliding to adjust the gamma it stays at 0%.

Jan 17, 2024
  146. Cadira liked Hegsheoshed's post in the thread Video card check for dx 11 Fatal Error.

Fatal error: The game can't run on any GPU that your system has (0) because they don't support DirectX 11.0 Well I guess you got my money...

Jan 17, 2024
  147. Cadira liked Alnitak's post in the thread Heroes Are Forged - The Hero's Forge Mission Discussion.

Slime aura pops at around 60 seconds mark and mini-slime spawns at around 90 second mark. The big slime has about 180mil HP. That...

Jan 17, 2024
  148. Cadira replied to the thread Heroes Are Forged - The Hero's Forge Mission Discussion.

Hardly in this specific example, but even so, my fully group geared 120's never saw an aura let alone a slime add their first time doing...

Jan 17, 2024
  149. Cadira replied to the thread Any Warriors Experts? - Suggestion on gear and rotations.

For melee classes, glyph is basically just a ghetto shaman epic. Use that info as needed. I guess you'd hit it when no heroic rage,...

Jan 17, 2024
  150. Cadira liked Badname3245's post in the thread Does anyone think LS is hard?.

Those who want cake content also have the option of getting max level, aa and gear then going back and playing in 1-2 year old content...

Jan 17, 2024
  151. Cadira replied to the thread Any Warriors Experts? - Suggestion on gear and rotations.

looks like shaman epic doesn't stack with heroic rage or onslaught, and is inferior. so sadly you'd want it after both of those fade.

Jan 15, 2024
  152. Cadira liked Oberan's post in the thread Why lockouts on group content.

The reason that lockouts exist is the same reason smartphone games make you wait x many hours to play again.. Its to keep you playing over...

Jan 15, 2024
  153. Cadira liked Cicelee's post in the thread Why lockouts on group content.

The hilarious part of your response is the fact that I said SOME players, and then you posted an assumption that EVERY player will....

Jan 15, 2024
  154. Cadira liked Cicelee's post in the thread Why lockouts on group content.

Probably because if there were no lockouts, some players would sub for a month and do all the content and then not sub for 11 months....

Jan 15, 2024
  155. Cadira liked Alkyvret's post in the thread Druid’s ability to recoup mana.

Last year my attitude towards druid being balanced was "if you pretend shamans don't exist, it's pretty fair" regarding our ability to...

Jan 15, 2024
  156. Cadira replied to the thread [ENC] Gather Mana and Mind Crystals.

A unity spell that group buffs clarity and haste, and another one that does three spell runes would be cool for sure.

Jan 13, 2024
  157. Cadira liked Verily Tjark's post in the thread [ENC] Gather Mana and Mind Crystals.

This is a good topic that needs to be addressed, but can we talk about another dead horse? When are we going to get a unity AA for our...

Jan 13, 2024
  158. Cadira liked Allayna's post in the thread Druid’s ability to recoup mana.

It goes without saying that if they aren't going to address the massive mana costs, then they need to address the disparity in the healing...

Jan 12, 2024
  159. Cadira liked Monkeychunks's post in the thread OOM.

Maybe this will help To get the staff you need to: 1: Complete 7x 'in era raids' 2: Complete OMM: Naggy raid 3: Complete OMM: Vox...

Jan 12, 2024
  160. Cadira replied to the thread OOM.

This part is unnecessary for the staff, but everything else is spot on. Naggy raid is needed to request vox, but you can get someone...

Jan 12, 2024
  161. Cadira liked Tyranthraxus's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Can we get a dislike button on the forum?

Jan 11, 2024
  162. Cadira replied to the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Are you guys ever going to upgrade Reaver's Bargain and introduce Champion's Oath?

Jan 10, 2024
  163. Cadira liked FencallenBristle's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

How do you plan to make clerics more fun to play outside of raids? Group content is not engaging enough, and soloing is not an option. They...

Jan 10, 2024
  164. Cadira liked ieaien_bertox's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Is there any reason that druid requests for better mana recuperation seems to fall on deaf ears?

Jan 10, 2024
  165. Cadira liked KushallaFV's post in the thread Alternate Personas could be great if....

Absolutely, I'm stuck in a meeting that could've been an email.

Jan 10, 2024
  166. Cadira liked KushallaFV's post in the thread Alternate Personas could be great if....

We'll disagree, because you can't see any scenario outside the comfort of the status quo.

Jan 10, 2024
  167. Cadira replied to the thread Alternate Personas could be great if....

I already acknowledged we disagree and even said I respect and understand that your view is different and that's ok. You've just been...

Jan 10, 2024
  168. Cadira replied to the thread Alternate Personas could be great if....

Because that's already facilitated much easier by capping one or two things like raids and missions instead of 100 things. Plus,...

Jan 10, 2024
  169. Cadira liked KushallaFV's post in the thread Alternate Personas could be great if....

How is EQ not a modern MMO? It released new content this year, one character system, quest based progression, instanced raids and...

Jan 10, 2024
  170. Cadira replied to the thread Alternate Personas could be great if....

I think no lockouts makes finding people to play with harder. Instead of there being a stronger guarantee of people looking to do raids...

Jan 10, 2024
  171. Cadira replied to the thread Alternate Personas could be great if....

Because they're built completely different. They got stuff like season passes, gear and lvls are structured completely different, people...

Jan 10, 2024
  172. Cadira replied to the thread Alternate Personas could be great if....

If there were no lockouts, most people would neck beard the missions and raids over the course of a few days and be done for the next...

Jan 10, 2024
  173. Cadira replied to the thread Alternate Personas could be great if....

Meh, those other games are kinda built for another demographic. People who want instant gratification. And that's fine. But eq isn't built...

Jan 10, 2024
  174. Cadira replied to the thread Any Warriors Experts? - Suggestion on gear and rotations.

Bard slow is fine but awkward to work in. Slows are especially nice in a lot of nos and ls zones as several mobs are fully slowable but you...

Jan 10, 2024
  175. Cadira liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Test Update 1/9/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

I don't see how any of these fix this cluster F of a mission and makes it more accessible for group geared players. You guys had a...

Jan 10, 2024
  176. Cadira liked Fenthen's post in the thread Test Update 1/9/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Does this address the Raid-level AE damage which occurs on the Heroes Are Forged mission?

Jan 10, 2024
  177. Cadira liked EQ Dev's post in the thread Test Update 1/9/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

January 9, 2024 _____________________ *** Highlights *** - Added the 'inventory' option to the /pet command to interact with your...

Jan 9, 2024
  178. Cadira replied to the thread EQ raids are digustingly easy.

It's quite easy for a solid group of well rounded people to handle. Many have claimed to have a fairly easy time with it in group gear...

Jan 9, 2024
  179. Cadira replied to the thread [ENC] Gather Mana and Mind Crystals.

Take all the time you need.

Jan 9, 2024
  180. Cadira replied to the thread [ENC] Gather Mana and Mind Crystals.

Cute deflection. But in the context, sure it makes sense. On a pit fight raid, you could start the raid with 10% mana and finish with...

Jan 9, 2024
  181. Cadira replied to the thread [ENC] Gather Mana and Mind Crystals.

I think you're confused. Nothing in my comment referred to the enchanter being fed mana. Lol I was saying the enchanter can solely keep...

Jan 9, 2024
  182. Cadira liked Ravanta Suffer's post in the thread EQ raids are digustingly easy.

Your argument is so flawed and is one of the things that is dumbing the game industry down. If you don't want a challenge and the...

Jan 9, 2024
  183. Cadira replied to the thread Mage pet tanking vs Warrior.

I can't recall mage pets being anything but monsters for the past several years, I'd assume that extends back to 115 as well. They are...

Jan 9, 2024