Cadira's Recent Activity

1. Cadira liked Desean-Xeg's post in the thread 15 top posts are about monks....

Rogues do more DPS than monks. No idea what kind of equal footing you are talking about.

Aug 5, 2020 at 5:41 AM
  2. Cadira liked Verily Tjark's post in the thread Devs, please increase the fellowship size.

I always thought the point of fellowships was to talk crap about people on raids who aren't in the fellowship. Not that my fellowship...

Aug 3, 2020 at 12:09 PM
  3. Cadira liked Silu's post in the thread Beastlord Roar, SK Dire & Necro Grip stacking.

I didn't see another thread on this after a brief search, but I've noticed that there are stacking conflicts on raids and grouping with the...

Jul 30, 2020
  4. Cadira replied to the thread Frostbitten Nugget.

I've only seen it in the pof mission, and it was probably just delivery like Allah mentioned. However, in the +100 times I've done delivery...

Jul 29, 2020
  5. Cadira liked Nocomplaints's post in the thread Tserrina Raid "Bad Luck" Achievement.

No you need the broken glass to land on it or you blow up.. we did that.. so let it land or all blow up. Take one random mob down to...

Jul 28, 2020
  6. Cadira replied to the thread Tserrina Raid "Bad Luck" Achievement.

So in theory you could full burn a random mirror as soon as they spawn, and if you kill it before they balance health, you won't blow up?

Jul 28, 2020
  7. Cadira liked Fenthen's post in the thread Prathun has left EQ....No announcement?.

You spelled "second half of Rain of Fear" incorrectly.

Jul 26, 2020
  8. Cadira replied to the thread Why did the damage from Damage Shield spells increase so drastically with ToV?.

Eh, comparing classic to current eq is apples to oranges. Classic didn't have pocket mercs on every character that could double their hp...

Jul 26, 2020
  9. Cadira liked Allayna's post in the thread Drowning in TOV loot.

The looting shouldn't take longer than beating the event. This is not the case in ToV raids.

Jul 20, 2020
  10. Cadira liked minimind's post in the thread Request - More Bags that can only hold one specific item Type.

We need Lilbraen's Big Axe Bandolier. 40 slots, throwing items only, 35% throwing haste.

Jul 18, 2020
  11. Cadira liked Tucoh's post in the thread Group cleric loadout.

Problem with modern cleric stuns is that the AE stun has a long recast/short AE range and the single target one only hits up to level 115...

Jul 17, 2020
  12. Cadira replied to the thread Group cleric loadout.

I like to multibind heals and use them in this order for group content; rem, rem, int, int, int. The ints could be replaced by renewals,...

Jul 17, 2020
  13. Cadira liked Allayna's post in the thread ROS raid diamonds vs TBL/TOV nuggets.

Machin Shin has 223 nuggets from chests to date. If beta remains as previous years, we have another ~ 3 months of gearing drops at 9...

Jul 16, 2020
  14. Cadira liked Kuaamil's post in the thread Drowning in TOV loot.

Almost all the mains are geared out, so most of this loot is going to alts. Do you realize how long it takes to get 12-15 alts...

Jul 15, 2020
  15. Cadira replied to the thread Drowning in TOV loot.

....wait, you can't complete the content and you think you are entitled to the same rewards as a guild that can?

Jul 14, 2020
  16. Cadira replied to the thread What do you prefer: Grinding or the new Meta of Completion?.

I'm by no means a huge fan of yours, but, if I could like your post 100 times I would.

Jul 14, 2020
  17. Cadira liked yepmetoo's post in the thread What do you prefer: Grinding or the new Meta of Completion?.

Because you have been shown the numbers, the reality, and all you do is leave that thread and wait until the next one to pop up and...

Jul 14, 2020
  18. Cadira liked Maedhros's post in the thread Drowning in TOV loot.

Pretty sure the devs had just finished watching this scene when they agreed on the loot format for TOV. [media]

Jul 14, 2020
  19. Cadira replied to the thread Drowning in TOV loot.

I'm raiding for both. It's not fun to spend twice the time giving out loot to fifth string alts. The only loot that matters to mains is...

Jul 14, 2020
  20. Cadira replied to the thread Fight Fire TBL Chase Loot.

I like how the op asked nothing about what was required to evolve the items and you got like three people explaining that for no reason....

Jul 14, 2020
  21. Cadira replied to the thread Drowning in TOV loot.

All the raid loot is dumb. Please do not use this format going forward. I'd love to hear a dev explain why they made this design decision.

Jul 14, 2020
  22. Cadira replied to the thread War, Pal, SK....... and Bard?.

Nice, all you did was read the title and respond lol.

Jul 13, 2020
  23. Cadira replied to the thread Test Update 07/07/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Targeting the golems is dumb, it's a great fix that will prevent your raid, or main tank from dying on the last dude, no? Good question...

Jul 11, 2020
  24. Cadira replied to the thread Assassination, Decapitation, Finishing Blow, etc....

maybe that's how i did it...the whole encounter is fuzzy.

Jul 10, 2020
  25. Cadira liked Xyphen's post in the thread Assassination, Decapitation, Finishing Blow, etc....

Yeah, same with the rogue 2.0. You need to balance kill 4 skeletons in a Miragul's raid to prevent them from auto-respawning. At this...

Jul 10, 2020
  26. Cadira replied to the thread Assassination, Decapitation, Finishing Blow, etc....

Agreed. I've heard a lot of people having trouble with zerk 1.5 final mob due to decapitation. I never had issues the two times I did it...

Jul 10, 2020
  27. Cadira replied to the thread Cannot Reproduce Item cooldowns not displaying properly.

This bug happens when I hit sk epic. Specifically, it's assigned to the 3 key on my main hotbar. The simple, left click and hold on epic...

Jul 10, 2020
  28. Cadira liked josh's post in the thread Fixed Internally Quick Time and Hybrid classes?.

My assumption for what's going wrong here, is that there is some shortcut that isn't being applied to spells that are not naturally instant...

Jul 10, 2020
  29. Cadira replied to the thread Fixed Internally Quick Time and Hybrid classes?.

Please change reduction to .4s instead of .5 for our upcoming patch for now......but- Bug tends to happen when you cast spells with .5s...

Jul 9, 2020
  30. Cadira replied to the thread Cleric leveling on live.

Join a super casual guild on a busy server as a heroic. Someone will probably make room for you or take some time out to help you level up....

Jul 8, 2020
  31. Cadira replied to the thread Test Update 07/07/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

They can put a temp workaround by lowering the cast time reduction. Reverting to .25 would suck but you still get the increased attack...

Jul 8, 2020
  32. Cadira liked Dibab's post in the thread Account to Account.

well i've been gone for 4 years so to me its not a dead horse but thanks for the useless response

Jul 8, 2020
  33. Cadira replied to the thread Test Update 07/07/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

No QuickTime fix again? Are you kidding me?

Jul 8, 2020
  34. Cadira liked RPoo's post in the thread Mage, Necro, Chanter - Who would you date?.

Have you MET mintalie?! That woman is amazing IRL!

Jul 8, 2020
  35. Cadira liked Yinla's post in the thread Lack of thought relating to gear.

Gear choices are pretty limited, I have a couple of slots which on my wish list I've put any, the gear has such small differences that it...

Jul 7, 2020
  36. Cadira replied to the thread Fixed Internally Quick Time and Hybrid classes?.

While you try and reproduce it, please revert the last ranks cast time reduction to the former ranks .25s reduction in next patch so we...

Jul 7, 2020
  37. Cadira replied to the thread Lack of thought relating to gear.

You're 100% right that gear has zero thought put into it. I'd be happy if they just updated the algorithm to always give brilliance items...

Jul 7, 2020
  38. Cadira replied to the thread Fixed Internally RIP Snow Griffon Saddle.

One time when I was like 14 I totally forgot how "of" was spelled out of the blue. Didn't remember until about 2 weeks later. Kept wanting...

Jul 6, 2020
  39. Cadira liked kizant's post in the thread I fixed ALL of my raid lag but now I cannot parse fights :(.

Radeon RAMDisk is what I'm using and it's been pretty good. It has an option to backup and restore your files if you have to reboot so...

Jul 5, 2020
  40. Cadira replied to the thread Mage, Necro, Chanter - Who would you date?.

Real question; based on the general personality that people who main these classes, who would you date in rl with those qualities? Most...

Jul 4, 2020
  41. Cadira replied to the thread I fixed ALL of my raid lag but now I cannot parse fights :(.

I have an m.2 ssd and made sure my av didn't scan anything eq related. Still lag hard if I try and parse everything, looking for solutions...

Jul 4, 2020
  42. Cadira liked Lianeb's post in the thread Fixed Internally Velks Raid Bug.

[Sun Jun 28 17:46:26 2020] Bled takes in a deep, wheezing breath and turns its head toward a crystal guardian. [Sun Jun 28 17:51:01 2020]...

Jun 29, 2020
  43. Cadira liked feeltheburn's post in the thread Darkened Wind Saber missing aug slot.

that name sir....well played.

Jun 24, 2020
  44. Cadira liked Tucoh's post in the thread [feature] QoL forum..

[img]

Jun 24, 2020
  45. Cadira liked yepmetoo's post in the thread Fixed Internally Quick Time and Hybrid classes?.

Because quicktime was totally worthless for the 15 years? or whatever it has been in game? Its bugged out and they can't fix it. Just...

Jun 24, 2020
  46. Cadira liked Nniki's post in the thread ToFS Merc Quests.

Another player with the appropriate keys can take you with them to the various floors in the tower if you aren't able to obtain the keys...

Jun 24, 2020
  47. Cadira replied to the thread ToFS Merc Quests.

Not sure what implies that these tasks are designed to be soloed but that's def not the case. Good news, you can absolutely invest in the...

Jun 24, 2020
  48. Cadira replied to the thread Fixed Internally Quick Time and Hybrid classes?.

Maybe to a pure caster... .25 reduction (for now) is better then 0 reduction yeah? Or they could make it a percentage reduction instead...

Jun 24, 2020
  49. Cadira replied to the thread Fixed Internally Quick Time and Hybrid classes?.

Please God just take the .5s cast time reduction and revert it back to the prior rank's .25s reduction. The added attack, additional...

Jun 23, 2020
  50. Cadira liked Caisy's post in the thread Fixed Internally Quick Time and Hybrid classes?.

I've noticed since ToV released, during raids, my spell bar completely locks up, grey's out, whatever you want to call it. This sucks,...

Jun 23, 2020
  51. Cadira liked haaaalp's post in the thread @Ngreth Attack on TOV Augs.

players who use type 18/19 augs are capped on attack so adding attack to type 2 stats is useless. do you still use +attack augs in...

Jun 17, 2020
  52. Cadira replied to the thread Zerk Alliance.

Yeah devs got more important things to do like break the raid tool, make necros OP, make tlp servers unplayable, etc than to worry about...

Jun 15, 2020
  53. Cadira liked Tucoh's post in the thread Zerk Alliance.

Otoh, zerkers don't really need much help dps wise.

Jun 14, 2020
  54. Cadira replied to the thread Zerk Alliance.

You're not wrong but, it's a matter of principal. Why is it that the master of dps requires 3.5 zerks to consistently proc alliance...

Jun 14, 2020
  55. Cadira replied to the thread going live after many years.

Xegony is a good choice for server too. Lots of raiding options and casual guilds in the mean time. If you use isb you can 6 box with a lot...

Jun 13, 2020
  56. Cadira replied to the thread Zerk Alliance.

I'm a firm believer they should reduce the number of procs required to fulminate by one or two, so you can consistantly see procing with...

Jun 12, 2020
  57. Cadira liked Szilent's post in the thread Test Update 06/09/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Absolutely not. Only super bads or super bads whose badness is layered on being bad at automating play would block QT due to the...

Jun 10, 2020
  58. Cadira replied to the thread Tricorne Hat Ornament.

Put old beta rewards on overseer merchant for rediculous prices.

Jun 5, 2020
  59. Cadira replied to the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]

Jun 2, 2020
  60. Cadira replied to the thread Feedback on the partial Necro DOT revamp.

I just mean there wasn't an explosion of feedback in the vets lounge right away with parses etc. Plus I don't think anyone on test could...

May 29, 2020
  61. Cadira liked Smokezz's post in the thread Feedback on the partial Necro DOT revamp.

It wasn't kept a secret. It was posted right here on these forums as soon as it went up on test.

May 29, 2020
  62. Cadira replied to the thread Feedback on the partial Necro DOT revamp.

People tend to keep things a secret when they are overpowered ;D Mana issues aside, no one can hold a candle to necros on raids. And...

May 29, 2020
  63. Cadira liked feeltheburn's post in the thread Where is it ?.

smh no one CARES about Rizlona or the like problems here ....just sayin.

May 28, 2020
  64. Cadira liked Galarian's post in the thread Servers are down.

[IMG]

May 27, 2020
  65. Cadira replied to the thread [Feature] Block grey con mob summon.

Bro, sks can "literally" solo the AoW mission. The kael hero mission. They can literally solo/molo a lot of current named. I tanked...

May 27, 2020
  66. Cadira liked I_Love_My_Bandwidth's post in the thread Kudos Dreamweaver.

I try to farm likes in all three categories. Also, like this post for my reply to the pointless post pointing out the pointlessness...

May 22, 2020
  67. Cadira liked Darchon_Xegony's post in the thread QA In Progress Long-standing issue with Druid Group Cure Spell.

I believe this was an error made when the spell line was originally created that has just propagated for the last 8 or so expansions....

May 21, 2020
  68. Cadira liked Magneress's post in the thread Kudos Dreamweaver.

got to farm likes when u cant farm krono

May 21, 2020
  69. Cadira replied to the thread Kudos Dreamweaver.

Yeah man. Gotta teach that woman to catch up on that yard work! Serious note, I feel like these threads are just "like" farms. You got...

May 21, 2020
  70. Cadira liked Tuco's post in the thread IS Boxer.

If you see a group using /follow or call of the hero to move around and they're sequentially using their abilities, as in, the tank will...

May 20, 2020
  71. Cadira liked Nadisia's post in the thread IS Boxer.

Ok. If you don't press any key in front of an EQ instance loaded into ISB, it does ... absolutely nothing. ISB is a broadcasting...

May 20, 2020
  72. Cadira replied to the thread Bard - Molo? Must Do Quest? Suggestions?.

Both classes are very rare and very powerful for raid guilds. Both classes are highly valuable for raid guilds for this reason. The...

May 20, 2020
  73. Cadira replied to the thread Bristlebane vs Xegony..

Inb4 corwyn's post.

May 20, 2020
  74. Cadira replied to the thread Djarna ring.

Ring is by far the most common for me. I've probably seen 15 or so and about half that of the other 3 in my time. Sorry about your rng ;(

May 19, 2020
  75. Cadira liked kizant's post in the thread IS Boxer.

Post some parses then. We'll see how amazing a job you can do. :D

May 18, 2020
  76. Cadira replied to the thread IS Boxer.

It never ceases to amaze how clueless people are about wizards. Like there are people who literally just think you sit there and spam...

May 18, 2020
  77. Cadira replied to the thread Test Update 05/12/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

[IMG] [IMG] [IMG]

May 17, 2020
  78. Cadira liked Smokezz's post in the thread IS Boxer.

Read the whole thread. I put up two links. And ISB has NEVER been more than what it is. You're confusing two different programs, likely...

May 15, 2020
  79. Cadira replied to the thread IS Boxer.

Is does not allow you to automatically kill. You have to be physically pressing the keys. It just allows you to broadcast keys from one...

May 15, 2020
  80. Cadira replied to the thread Test Update 05/12/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Some.....idiot? Or some guy who's played the class for years who actually knows what fixes are needed for the class and goes completely...

May 13, 2020
  81. Cadira liked Szilent's post in the thread Where is our necro DoT revamp????.

I don't think there's any "massive nerf" in the offing. The strongest dot has been the highlight of attention, but necros are The Dotting...

May 12, 2020
  82. Cadira replied to the thread Test Update 05/12/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

[IMG]

May 12, 2020
  83. Cadira liked Fading Illusion's post in the thread The EverQuest Show Ep 10 is "The Worst!".

[media] Well, it's the countdown for the "worst" expansions in EQ history! And we've got frogloks! I LOVE everything EverQuest, so I had...

May 12, 2020
  84. Cadira replied to the thread The EverQuest Show Ep 10 is "The Worst!".

The dancing frogs to the music was amazing. Your idea that RoF was the third worst expansion was NOT. : )

May 12, 2020
  85. Cadira replied to the thread Where is our necro DoT revamp????.

inb4 massive nerf following patch

May 12, 2020
  86. Cadira replied to the thread Test Update 05/12/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

[IMG]

May 12, 2020
  87. Cadira replied to the thread ToFS Raid 1 Difficulty / Mechanics concerns.

"Yet"

May 11, 2020
  88. Cadira liked Szilent's post in the thread Atrebe.

You're not alone! I don't think anyone does, like specifically. He was just all about blasting his way through the 4th wall of EQ but...

May 11, 2020
  89. Cadira replied to the thread Atrebe.

But thanks for the info, really had no idea what Atrebe was actually going for I guess.

May 10, 2020
  90. Cadira replied to the thread Atrebe.

Gotta admit it's a strange way to leave off an expac, the bad guy getting away with plan despite it not having any affect on us though....

May 10, 2020
  91. Cadira liked Monkman's post in the thread Velium enhanced earring of.....

^^^ Couldn't agree more. To echo Cadira's post, there really isn't any reason for anyone to take any of the non-security items. I would...

May 8, 2020
  92. Cadira liked Yinla's post in the thread Velium enhanced earring of.....

Is the heal and spell damage amounts correct on Velium Enhanced earring of Adroitness/Brilliance/Vigor? They are all listed as 88 spell...

May 8, 2020
  93. Cadira replied to the thread Velium enhanced earring of.....

It's sad how random some of the items stats are now. It's like there's hardly any useful patterns anymore. I mean the security stuff has...

May 8, 2020
  94. Cadira posted a new thread.

Atrebe

So I was redoing eok missions for an alt and remembered a question I had a long time ago that I never had answered. Possibly cause I'm just...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

May 8, 2020
  95. Cadira replied to the thread Possible Solution/Workaround To Adding New Races/Classes.

New class would take literally years to make and we wouldn't see any new content along side it. As mentioned above a new race requires...

May 8, 2020
  96. Cadira liked Scornfire's post in the thread Crippling Glare, Why does it have a debuff with duration?.

There are several spells/abilities that effectively "cast" multiple spells without a pointer song/buff (Unity AAs for instance),...

May 8, 2020
  97. Cadira replied to the thread Crippling Glare, Why does it have a debuff with duration?.

Last I knew the purpose to certain spells having a buff slot was to "carry" multiple effects upon being cast. In this case I guess it's the...

May 6, 2020
  98. Cadira replied to the thread Wood Elf Beastlords...What a Waste.

Due to the constant overwhelmingly high voiced desire for iksar berserker over the years and ....well virtually 0 anecdotes for desire of...

May 6, 2020
  99. Cadira replied to the thread who done it? (spoilers?).

It was probably that b!tch Carrol Baskin.

May 5, 2020
  100. Cadira replied to the thread Restless Assault.

Can we remove the sentries ability to dt people as an anti-kite mechanic on sleeper event and just make them root people like the rest of...

May 5, 2020
  101. Cadira liked Maedhros's post in the thread Almost afraid to post this, but interested in opinion...

This will never get old. Spot on!

May 3, 2020
  102. Cadira replied to the thread Almost afraid to post this, but interested in opinion...

[IMG]

May 2, 2020
  103. Cadira liked Fading Illusion's post in the thread The EverQuest Show - Episode 9 is up!.

Hi everyone! It's here! Episode 9 of The EverQuest Show! And it's a BIG ONE! The top ten EQ expansion list, lots of dev interviews and...

May 2, 2020
  104. Cadira liked Scornfire's post in the thread Crippling Glare, Why does it have a debuff with duration?.

The 1s stun from the Shining buff line has an 18s debuff with a duration that does precisely nothing, the heal and stun are applied when...

Apr 30, 2020
  105. Cadira replied to the thread SK Nurf.

I like to think of tanks using 2 hander or dps spells instead of self healing etc as a way for the cleric to translate their healing to...

Apr 26, 2020
  106. Cadira liked FawnTemplar's post in the thread The end of SK's.

[IMG]

Apr 24, 2020
  107. Cadira liked Qbert's post in the thread No matter what I read or try, I cannot wrap my head around EXP sharing.

Same, two of my main characters have been capped for months and have subsequently capped four other characters in my fellowship (that I...

Apr 24, 2020
  108. Cadira replied to the thread No matter what I read or try, I cannot wrap my head around EXP sharing.

It's probably been said but I didn't care to read through all the comments to see so in the case that it just so happens to not have been...

Apr 23, 2020
  109. Cadira replied to the thread Tov zerker info.

Yeap. Swap ranger for bard, you'll never go back.

Apr 20, 2020
  110. Cadira replied to the thread The end of SK's.

Im 100% sure I've never even had a dream as unbelievable as this post.

Apr 20, 2020
  111. Cadira liked Zarzac's post in the thread The end of SK's.

[IMG]

Apr 20, 2020
  112. Cadira liked Danaleigh's post in the thread Congrats RA, ROTE and SR!.

Well done ! ROI, RA, ROTE, SR, Valhallah, Inverse Logic and MS, Congratulations! What a difference a year makes! This time last year the...

Apr 19, 2020
  113. Cadira replied to the thread Why did you add Overseer if all you've done is make it useless?.

Taking a break at all from bannerlord was your first mistake.

Apr 17, 2020
  114. Cadira liked Bartleby's post in the thread Gratz RoI.

I don't have an answer for that that makes us look less like total nerds that are reading and discussing the forums in the middle of...

Apr 17, 2020
  115. Cadira liked Jhenna_BB's post in the thread Gratz RoI.

You probably couldn't be more correct. The credit posts likely get lost in all the noise. Honestly, you're one of the most likeable...

Apr 17, 2020
  116. Cadira replied to the thread Gratz RoI.

I agree man... OMG why in the world did I come up - although it's good to hear I'm liked!

Apr 17, 2020
  117. Cadira liked Bartleby's post in the thread Gratz RoI.

BTW, the feeling is shared, I mentioned the name Cadira in our discord, and it was pretty much overwhelmingly "Cad's pretty cool and...

Apr 17, 2020
  118. Cadira replied to the thread Gratz RoI.

As mentioned, there's one person and only one I know obsessed with beating roi. I strive to beat them, but don't expect to ever. You'll...

Apr 17, 2020
  119. Cadira replied to the thread Gratz RoI.

Yeap. We tried a ballsy strat of burning the last dude down and accidently mezzed the adds and got over run. An all guts no glory move we...

Apr 17, 2020
  120. Cadira replied to the thread Gratz RoI.

Guild leader still = 1 person. He speaks for himself in most of these situations. Literally not a single other person I know of in Ms...

Apr 17, 2020
  121. Cadira liked RandomScrub69's post in the thread Gratz RoI.

lol, but.... Please do not judge the actions of 1 or 2 for the entire guild.

Apr 17, 2020
  122. Cadira replied to the thread Server crashed AGAIN.

Wasn't a threat bro, just making a joke. Lower the guns. We made a ballsy move trying to burn him, one I wasn't fond of :( I'm sure we...

Apr 16, 2020
  123. Cadira replied to the thread Server crashed AGAIN.

Till that sweet, sweet roll-back.

Apr 16, 2020
  124. Cadira replied to the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Apr 16, 2020
  125. Cadira liked Behelit's post in the thread [REQ] Delay T3 Another Month.

this would be a more entertaining fight thread if I knew who half of you people were...

Apr 16, 2020
  126. Cadira liked Sirene_Fippy's post in the thread Pets and Dots.

You can have DPS as bad as clerics if we get Helix of the Undying.

Apr 16, 2020
  127. Cadira replied to the thread Pets and Dots.

I....kinda like this idea!

Apr 16, 2020
  128. Cadira replied to the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Apr 16, 2020
  129. Cadira liked Remien's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Apr 16, 2020
  130. Cadira replied to the thread Pets and Dots.

SLAY UNDEAD FOR CLERICS -- Bring back the battle cleric!

Apr 15, 2020
  131. Cadira replied to the thread Where is our necro DoT revamp????.

[IMG]

Apr 13, 2020
  132. Cadira liked PatchinBB's post in the thread Cleric class group (un)desirability and requested 'upgrades'.

OK, I'm going to start a new thread, hopefully in time to maybe see something done for new expansion. What the cleric class needs is a...

Apr 8, 2020
  133. Cadira liked PatchinBB's post in the thread Discord AMA Question Thread.

Clerics are currently the least DPS, no aDPS, and least utility class in game. While still owning the most powerful/fast cast < single...

Apr 7, 2020
  134. Cadira replied to the thread 115 Zerker looking for AA grinding locations..

With no help but a Merc it sounds like fm might be your best (and unfortunately terrible) option?

Apr 7, 2020
  135. Cadira replied to the thread The perfect (box) group...?.

I roll with sk, brd, brz, brz, clr, bst. Second zerk can be substituted by a ranger monk or rogue and shaman for cleric if you'd rather....

Apr 7, 2020
  136. Cadira liked Cragzop's post in the thread Xegony Down.

The thread lives! You cannot keep a good server up … I mean down … ah hell ...

Apr 2, 2020
  137. Cadira posted a new thread.

Xegony Down

^

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Apr 2, 2020
  138. Cadira replied to the thread Tactical Observations - Restless Bone Marrows.

We can't increase the drop rate a bit? I mean I've gone like 100 kills at times without seeing one. Is killing thousands of mobs in...

Apr 2, 2020
  139. Cadira liked Szilent's post in the thread ToFS 2 AE Bug.

Ten minutes into the event with only one celebrant active, we should separate all ten of the Pelpas? That's your simple fix, that we should...

Apr 1, 2020
  140. Cadira replied to the thread Tactical Observations - Restless Bone Marrows.

Just attempted this quest last night. After like 3 hours of killing in Kael, I finally got my 6 marrows. I succeeded in the combine for the...

Apr 1, 2020
  141. Cadira liked Bobbybick's post in the thread The Crimson Sentinel.

Crypt of Decay?

Mar 30, 2020
  142. Cadira replied to the thread The Crimson Sentinel.

Meanwhile, I have been killing certain mobs in pop with friends in shifts for 24hours that still haven't spawned.

Mar 29, 2020
  143. Cadira liked Thrillho's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG][IMG]

Mar 29, 2020
  144. Cadira liked chocster's post in the thread Overseer Changes and Refunds.

I'd go on a rant about bait and switch but all it would do is echo justified points from all the posts above. I'd go on a rant about TOV...

Mar 25, 2020
  145. Cadira replied to the thread named spawn rate in picks.

The dead center named that spawns on a timer and randomly selects one of the four named does not spawn at all in picks.

Mar 24, 2020
  146. Cadira liked kizant's post in the thread Wizards.

There's 19 people showing up in my parse because it's the dwarf caves. The DPS for the time I spent attacking is what you should go by...

Mar 23, 2020
  147. Cadira replied to the thread Wizards.

I was referring to the good zerk of mine, not the one on Monday nights. This one has a nugget raid weap. I agree that wizards need some...

Mar 23, 2020
  148. Cadira liked Darchon_Xegony's post in the thread Overseer Changes and Refunds.

Its undeniable that this system had a rocky launch what with the bugged success rates, changed merchant prices, collectible award rates and...

Mar 23, 2020
  149. Cadira replied to the thread Wizards.

My is boxed raid zerker can do like 380k dps sustained with maximum adps. So your about 75 to 80% of that without (bet you'd match him...

Mar 23, 2020
  150. Cadira replied to the thread Overseer Changes and Refunds.

Just fyi, word has it if you play overseer long enough and level your os up in each field the rewards become huge compared to the lvl 1...

Mar 23, 2020
  151. Cadira liked Scornfire's post in the thread [Feedback] Overseer Tuning 2.0.

From what I can tell, and this is total conjecture, Your Overseer level in each category will directly impact the level of the quests...

Mar 19, 2020
  152. Cadira liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread [Feedback] Overseer Tuning 2.0.

(Quoted one. A few people have a similar question) There are 3 vectors. Commonality, (Easy, Common, Uncommon, Rare, Elite) Time...

Mar 19, 2020
  153. Cadira replied to the thread [Feedback] Overseer Tuning 2.0.

So clarify for me, somebody: The higher overseer level you have (in stats page) for a particular mission type (let's say trader missions)...

Mar 19, 2020
  154. Cadira liked Dwimmerlaike's post in the thread A Formal Dinner Party.

Still scales to 115. The Overseer was nerfed. I don't want a heroic toon. Yay, anniversary? o_O

Mar 19, 2020
  155. Cadira liked Darchon_Xegony's post in the thread [Feedback] Overseer Tuning 2.0.

After the recent Overseer changes, I'd like to make a feedback post to suggest another tuning pass on the Overseer system. Lets start with...

Mar 18, 2020
  156. Cadira liked yepmetoo's post in the thread T3 Raids Delayed -- Add another nugget to T1/T2 chests now.

Meh, doubt its true. But I'd find it more likely that someone that has been forced to sit the bench a lot would be looking at moving....

Mar 18, 2020
  157. Cadira liked Zamiam's post in the thread OverSeer guide.

lol the OS system is a joke now .. the way DPG increased the cost of items on the merchant and making the currency NO Trade and not...

Mar 18, 2020
  158. Cadira replied to the thread T3 Raids Delayed -- Add another nugget to T1/T2 chests now.

Yeap, and I hold my head in embarrassment that a handful of my guild mates have to shame us each year with those posts. Mearatas was the...

Mar 18, 2020
  159. Cadira replied to the thread T3 Raids Delayed -- Add another nugget to T1/T2 chests now.

Kinda a straw man argument but not wrong. Personally, I still doubt anyone will be able to beat your win times but I certainly would...

Mar 18, 2020
  160. Cadira liked shiftie's post in the thread T3 Raids Delayed -- Add another nugget to T1/T2 chests now.

Because roi has been pitching a no hitter to every guild since underfoot and the streak at last is in jeopardy not because of raid...

Mar 18, 2020
  161. Cadira liked I_Love_My_Bandwidth's post in the thread Overseer - Well it was good while it lasted..

It's a secret plan to alienate us all so we'll move away from EQ and flock to Holly's new project.

Mar 18, 2020
  162. Cadira replied to the thread Overseer - Well it was good while it lasted..

I think the "you may only gain one" means that, even if you get a critical success it'll still only give you one instead of two like it...

Mar 18, 2020
  163. Cadira replied to the thread Everyone stuck at home cause Corona virus? Let's take down the servers!.

They had to make overseer useless, very important use of their/our time

Mar 18, 2020
  164. Cadira replied to the thread T3 Raids Delayed -- Add another nugget to T1/T2 chests now.

Why the hell is there guild warfare going on in this thread? If you wanna be in roi, join roi. If you wanna be is Ms, join Ms.

Mar 18, 2020
  165. Cadira liked Winnowyl's post in the thread Test Update 03/17/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

I'm not usually on the 'we should have a refund!' bandwagon. This is an exception to that. You gave us something that handed out...

Mar 18, 2020
  166. Cadira liked Catashe's post in the thread Upcoming Overseer Changes.

Honestly to the collection changes.. its alittle overboard truly.. If your gonna make it where you can only get 1 expansion back or earlier...

Mar 17, 2020
  167. Cadira liked Runzen's post in the thread Druid / Shaman in combat Rez.

So playing an alt druid and a main shaman we are not able to rez in combat with our aa rez ? but pallys can? an they have the rez stick?...

Mar 17, 2020
  168. Cadira replied to the thread So... it's noon....

Ahh, a new member who wants to talk smack who doesn't have the balls to show his char name/guild.

Mar 17, 2020
  169. Cadira replied to the thread So... it's noon....

who has RA received from MS?

Mar 17, 2020
  170. Cadira replied to the thread Update Regarding T3 Raid Unlock.

Thanks for wasting our PTO, moved around schedules, etc for this nonsense. Also, thanks for making a patch to obliterate your new...

Mar 17, 2020
  171. Cadira liked Jimbob/Silvarfox's post in the thread So... it's noon....

[img]via Imgflip Meme Generator

Mar 17, 2020
  172. Cadira liked Chopin.Xegony's post in the thread So... it's noon....

[IMG]via Imgflip Meme Generator

Mar 17, 2020
  173. Cadira liked Zaray's post in the thread So... it's noon....

[IMG]

Mar 17, 2020
  174. Cadira liked yepmetoo's post in the thread A Better Way To JC to 300?.

Might just be a bugged issue, but the plank combines definitely do that. ToV tinkering combines didn't though, so, mileage may vary (but...

Mar 17, 2020
  175. Cadira replied to the thread A Better Way To JC to 300?.

might look into that!

Mar 17, 2020
  176. Cadira liked yepmetoo's post in the thread A Better Way To JC to 300?.

Doing some 500 skill tov stuff evolves master fletching trophies at like 3-4% a pop.

Mar 17, 2020
  177. Cadira replied to the thread A Better Way To JC to 300?.

It's weird, I thought that as well forever and I was making Auspicious Elder Wood Plank...

Mar 17, 2020
  178. Cadira liked Allayna's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[media] ~~~DPG RICK ROLLS END GAME RAIDERS!~~~

Mar 17, 2020
  179. Cadira liked Ravanta Suffer's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Mar 17, 2020
  180. Cadira liked Maedhros's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[img]

Mar 17, 2020
  181. Cadira replied to the thread So... it's noon....

[IMG] [IMG] [IMG]

Mar 17, 2020
  182. Cadira liked yourmama's post in the thread Overseer tweak suggestions.

Hi all Regarding quest request window: 1. Grey out quests that don't have agents available for first slot. 2. In addition of quest...

Mar 17, 2020
  183. Cadira replied to the thread A Better Way To JC to 300?.

What you're making is exactly, and entirely the only thing you should probably be making in my experience. The chance to skill up DOES NOT...

Mar 17, 2020
  184. Cadira replied to the thread Upcoming Overseer Changes.

Collections: I think making it so you can't get current day collections is a good enough nerf. A couple old collections every day if you're...

Mar 17, 2020
  185. Cadira replied to the thread No agents for overseer.

.[IMG]

Mar 14, 2020
  186. Cadira liked Szilent's post in the thread TOFs raid change.

You didn't highlight the lines, but +Flurry% chances of aura+aria stack. Mr. "You should check it out" apparently hasn't....

Mar 14, 2020
  187. Cadira liked Scornfire's post in the thread TOFs raid change.

I wish I could quote you in Comic Sans [59573] Aura of Margidor Effect III 1: Increase Spell Damage by 32% (v124, Before DoT Crit,...

Mar 14, 2020
  188. Cadira liked Cragzop's post in the thread TOFs raid change.

I'm pretty sure this calls for Thunderdome... Two Caios enter, one Caio leaves! We don't need another hero...

Mar 13, 2020
  189. Cadira liked Caio_Xegony's post in the thread TOFs raid change.

hey this is Caio here, I don't know how I got dragged into this topic, but /wave

Mar 13, 2020