Cadira's Recent Activity

1. Cadira liked Bigstomp's post in the thread High levels monopolizing lower lvl zones.

Sounds plausible to me. Just like the groups sitting in the static zone of deadhills killing things. Maybe hoping to go somewhere to...

Nov 22, 2020 at 3:22 PM
  2. Cadira liked Nennius's post in the thread High levels monopolizing lower lvl zones.

Hard to disagree with you, but I have used a high level paladin to level folks there. For a time on BB that zone was usually empty and...

Nov 19, 2020 at 4:10 PM
  3. Cadira replied to the thread High levels monopolizing lower lvl zones.

People use illegal programs to run high level toons that have no chance of dying to repeatedly kill thousands of mobs per day in The...

Nov 19, 2020 at 9:16 AM
  4. Cadira liked Yimin's post in the thread Cleric can't DPS the sad priests.

All clerics should be Gnomes ! YiMin

Nov 19, 2020 at 8:13 AM
  5. Cadira liked Vumad's post in the thread Cleric can't DPS the sad priests.

You're being silly. Raid clerics group with raid tanks because they are friends. No one is being an elitist here. And no one is...

Nov 19, 2020 at 8:13 AM
  6. Cadira replied to the thread Cleric can't DPS the sad priests.

I was talking about having a shaman in a tank group on a raid. They can do some solid work but don't stand a chance against a cleric in...

Nov 18, 2020 at 11:09 AM
  7. Cadira liked I_Love_My_Bandwidth's post in the thread Cleric can't DPS the sad priests.

Happy to jump in here. You're wrong. ;)

Nov 17, 2020 at 9:18 AM
  8. Cadira liked KrakenReality's post in the thread Cleric can't DPS the sad priests.

Cleric is boring. It's why a ton of raid clerics immediately bailed to other classes as soon as the cleric merc was introduced....

Nov 13, 2020
  9. Cadira liked I_Love_My_Bandwidth's post in the thread Cleric can't DPS the sad priests.

Factually, you are 100% correct. Perceptually, meaning people's perception in general, most believe the Healer Merc to be 80% as...

Nov 12, 2020
  10. Cadira liked Accipiter's post in the thread Cleric can't DPS the sad priests.

You sound like a lot of fun to play with.

Nov 12, 2020
  11. Cadira replied to the thread Monk six box group.

For your zerks, did you go to the progressive spell lady in stratos and ask her to fix your dissident? Every new zerk alt I talk to has to...

Nov 11, 2020
  12. Cadira liked Szilent's post in the thread Monk six box group.

Dicho all day if you're struggling with mana Dicho 1 has 1: Increase Pet Chance to Flurry by 92% 3: Increase Chance to Flurry by 38%...

Nov 11, 2020
  13. Cadira liked Metanis's post in the thread Cleric can't DPS the sad priests.

I'd like to see clerics get a long-duration progressive DOT that can affect all mob types but has the most damage for undead. Have the...

Nov 11, 2020
  14. Cadira liked Zolav's post in the thread Quick Time fixed,, Roflmao uhh.. no...

Do you.. and man I hate to say it but I have to... dumbazzes know how much adps QT adds for most classes especially melee... If your RL...

Nov 10, 2020
  15. Cadira liked Syylke_EMarr's post in the thread Quick Time fixed,, Roflmao uhh.. no...

Kicking a Bard for using QT because it causes issues for some people is like kicking a Paladin for casting Brell's because most people want...

Nov 10, 2020
  16. Cadira replied to the thread Quick Time fixed,, Roflmao uhh.. no...

Yeah, screw the massive uptime on quick times HHE used in-between bl dichos and superior to warcry, screw the massive attack increase...

Nov 10, 2020
  17. Cadira liked Sancus's post in the thread Quick Time fixed,, Roflmao uhh.. no...

That's an aggressively draconian way to deal with an AA that provides a net DPS increase for the group regardless of the spell gem...

Nov 9, 2020
  18. Cadira liked Metanis's post in the thread Cleric can't DPS the sad priests.

Not long ago I started a brand new level 1 cleric on Luclin as part of a group of FTP twinks. By twinking I mean I gave them enough plat to...

Nov 9, 2020
  19. Cadira replied to the thread Cleric can't DPS the sad priests.

Mercs are about 20% as useful as the average real cleric so Mercs replacing clerics is untrue. Shaman can heal the masses well but they...

Nov 9, 2020
  20. Cadira replied to the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Nov 5, 2020
  21. Cadira liked Szilent's post in the thread Beastlord's need rampage mitigation.

Wiggly bosses are the raid's fault, not a fact of life. Check your logs for enc Polynukes, PoTime Pestilence Shock procs, and the wrong...

Nov 5, 2020
  22. Cadira replied to the thread Beastlord's need rampage mitigation.

And Call of sky!

Nov 5, 2020
  23. Cadira replied to the thread Shaman epic question.

I did the epic earlier this year. My findings were that you need to do like 3/4 of the 1.0 in order to be able to do the prequest. The only...

Nov 3, 2020
  24. Cadira liked Szilent's post in the thread SOME DEVS HAVE GOT SOME SPLAINING TO DO.

"warrior disciplines" such as meaning only Last Stand (& timer-sharing direct upgrades). Bastion, Dissident, and Roaring are total...

Oct 30, 2020
  25. Cadira liked Zaltan's post in the thread SOME DEVS HAVE GOT SOME SPLAINING TO DO.

Regardless who tanks what better, Warrior no longer have character identity. It used to be that they had more hp or ac or just was the more...

Oct 30, 2020
  26. Cadira liked Zaray's post in the thread White Satin Gloves.

[IMG]

Oct 29, 2020
  27. Cadira liked Dibab's post in the thread Fix your garbage login servers, seriously.

Im sure threads titled with insults get first priority attention....

Oct 27, 2020
  28. Cadira replied to the thread SOME DEVS HAVE GOT SOME SPLAINING TO DO.

Healing an sk in group content compared to a warrior or pally is rediculous. Infact it's as if I don't even have to heal the sk half the...

Oct 27, 2020
  29. Cadira replied to the thread Spell Gems Not Refreshing.

Is it the QuickTime bug? Is a bard present in your group when you notice the issue? Try casting group IVU next time it happens.

Oct 26, 2020
  30. Cadira replied to the thread TOFS 2 Raid, The Wedding, Til Death do Us Part, Nosja question.

It is avoidable! All you need to do is a tank swap ;)

Oct 21, 2020
  31. Cadira replied to the thread Who gives the best adps boost to a zerker?.

Parsing in my house, I took casting into account. One handers still win. Tried a parse with and without dicho going too. You could make...

Oct 20, 2020
  32. Cadira liked Yinla's post in the thread Faded Velium Necklace of Brilliance?.

So working on 20 I'm still not far off. :)

Oct 15, 2020
  33. Cadira liked Yinla's post in the thread Faded Velium Necklace of Brilliance?.

This! I always work on 1 hero int = 20 mana, though I'm sure someone said that reduces overtime so no idea what it is now and too lazy...

Oct 14, 2020
  34. Cadira replied to the thread Faded Velium Necklace of Brilliance?.

It actually increases! 1 hint/wis = 10+(Your level/10) If I remember right. So 21.5 mana per point atm roughly for a 115.

Oct 14, 2020
  35. Cadira liked German's post in the thread Test Update 10/13/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Necro's will still be at the top of parses after fixing that long standing oopsies. Some people would complain about how heavy a...

Oct 14, 2020
  36. Cadira replied to the thread XP oddity.

Does it happen to be a RAF account? or is that not possible in your case?

Oct 14, 2020
  37. Cadira replied to the thread If your class could have one thing another class has....

Squall.

Oct 14, 2020
  38. Cadira liked Dracolindus's post in the thread If your class could have one thing another class has....

Reaver's Bargain

Oct 14, 2020
  39. Cadira replied to the thread Faded Velium Necklace of Brilliance?.

You might wanna double check this logic on a lot of items, because for a few slots that's not entirely true (as I've mentioned for...

Oct 14, 2020
  40. Cadira liked Ibudin's post in the thread Raider fatigue.

This is exactly what I did too lol. Although I was spread across two servers in 2 different guilds. I have decided to turn it down...

Oct 14, 2020
  41. Cadira replied to the thread Raider fatigue.

Neat question. I actually combated the general boredom with the game with MORE RAIDING believe it or not. Went from 2 days a week to 5-6...

Oct 13, 2020
  42. Cadira replied to the thread XP oddity.

Sorry i read this when i was half asleep this morning an didn't read about the puller being the 115 lol

Oct 13, 2020
  43. Cadira replied to the thread XP oddity.

Was he pulling the mobs?

Oct 13, 2020
  44. Cadira liked Cragzop's post in the thread expansion wish list for SKs.

You want ... more swarm pets? Have you ever parsed out swarm pets?

Oct 8, 2020
  45. Cadira replied to the thread Newb Mistakes? Share Yours!.

I remember getting a bag of mage armor on my warrior and replacing some of my gear with it and placing some of my valuables in this nice...

Oct 6, 2020
  46. Cadira liked Svann2's post in the thread If You Were a Dev, What Would You Have Done Differently?.

That address has its own zip code. har!

Oct 6, 2020
  47. Cadira liked kizant's post in the thread If You Were a Dev, What Would You Have Done Differently?.

If I were a dev I'd listen more to Kizant.

Oct 5, 2020
  48. Cadira liked Kamor's post in the thread If your class could have one thing another class has....

Shaman-actual in combat rez with a reasonable cool down Ranger-any kind of mana recovery ability (paragon?) Bard-2nd Nniki't CoTH Everyone...

Oct 4, 2020
  49. Cadira liked Jhenna_BB's post in the thread If your class could have one thing another class has....

Clerics, Paladins and Monks should have Invisibility by level 115.

Oct 4, 2020
  50. Cadira liked Derka's post in the thread If your class could have one thing another class has....

As a Ranger, having some sort of mana regen ability similar to a Druid or Wizard harvest would be cool. Heck even if we could summon mana...

Oct 4, 2020
  51. Cadira liked German's post in the thread Warrior - Wish list for the next expansion?.

- Either shortened reuse of the blades AE hate or increase hate generated by it. And really, it does so little damage, why even have it do...

Oct 2, 2020
  52. Cadira replied to the thread Why is rogue epic 2.0 so terrible?.

I just told you not to let people do this! Find em and smack em for me! :)

Sep 30, 2020
  53. Cadira liked Mazame's post in the thread In Anguish Over Anguish.

The point is the 6 ppl requirement is by passes a number of ways so why not just remove it. making people jump threw hoops is just more of...

Sep 29, 2020
  54. Cadira replied to the thread In Anguish Over Anguish.

Although it's very easy to find 5 random people to request a dz...I don't kinda feel like it's pointless to require 6 people to grab any...

Sep 29, 2020
  55. Cadira liked gnomeboss's post in the thread Who gives the best adps boost to a zerker?.

cattastraphy going full iksar w/ the math! szilent is right though, we need those sweet fero/fury(s) bl numbers. my bl, superkitrix,...

Sep 28, 2020
  56. Cadira replied to the thread Who gives the best adps boost to a zerker?.

You asked for it! Beast stuff I remember parsing, roughly: Dissident seemed to add about 50% dps when no other HHE was present to...

Sep 28, 2020
  57. Cadira liked Cicelee's post in the thread If You Were a Dev, What Would You Have Done Differently?.

1. Make resists matter. It feels like everyone is max, and they don't mean nothing. 2. Make heroic WIS and INT mean something to WIS and...

Sep 28, 2020
  58. Cadira liked Zaltan's post in the thread Who gives the best adps boost to a zerker?.

This is perfect thank you. Exactly what i wanted to see. Basically i have a mage and shmy on same account and i wanted to know how much of...

Sep 28, 2020
  59. Cadira replied to the thread Who gives the best adps boost to a zerker?.

Bard by a landslide. I've parsed shaman epic out to increase zerk dps with just cleaving/frenzied resolve by out 20%. Seen almost exact...

Sep 28, 2020
  60. Cadira replied to the thread So how come monks never got an insta kill?.

Although I didn't consider that at first, after looking at the bonus damage added to appropriate procs while poisonous covenant trigger...

Sep 28, 2020
  61. Cadira replied to the thread If You Were a Dev, What Would You Have Done Differently?.

I'd probably take a few moments out of my day and try to address class imbalance.

Sep 27, 2020
  62. Cadira replied to the thread Share your worst DB customer services stories.

Not too long ago I did the Winding Ways Trial in plane of smoke. With all the teleport pads and four bosses. After killing the fire boss,...

Sep 26, 2020
  63. Cadira liked Belexes's post in the thread So how come monks never got an insta kill?.

I have heard from a reliable source it is about 90% caster weps for rogues... then the rest of those things you mention. ;)

Sep 19, 2020
  64. Cadira replied to the thread So how come monks never got an insta kill?.

Idk, at best rogue alliance provides about 45k dps, and that's in a perfect world. It's probably closer to like 25 or 30k. Also rogue's...

Sep 18, 2020
  65. Cadira liked Jhenna_BB's post in the thread suggestion: crafted lore equip weapon augs.

You mean balance like current Necro dps? Cool.

Sep 18, 2020
  66. Cadira liked Dibab's post in the thread suggestion: crafted lore equip weapon augs.

Same so much same hey man just tell the lemmings to not touch it til they know its in camp lmao <3

Sep 17, 2020
  67. Cadira replied to the thread suggestion: crafted lore equip weapon augs.

If only that'd help ;(

Sep 17, 2020
  68. Cadira liked Fenthen's post in the thread Test Update 09/08/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Are we fixing QT as promised last patch? Asking for a friend...

Sep 16, 2020
  69. Cadira replied to the thread suggestion: crafted lore equip weapon augs.

I only think that about your opinion on sleeper raid DT mechanics.

Sep 14, 2020
  70. Cadira liked Skuz's post in the thread New Discs.

Those sound great, getting all the discs to a 10m timer or under is really useful to melee with how fast paced the game is now.

Sep 11, 2020
  71. Cadira replied to the thread New Discs.

Wtb new cleaving acrimony with 10m reuse! New avenging with 10m reuse and 1m duration! New brutal with 1m duration! New disconcerting on...

Sep 11, 2020
  72. Cadira liked Duder's post in the thread Confirmed Pet Melee Lag.

I have experienced this sort of lag (in raids) being described on my Beastlord as well, for the the entirety of this expansion. Even some...

Sep 3, 2020
  73. Cadira replied to the thread Confirmed Pet Melee Lag.

Could be, thanks for the perspective. I'll recommend he try not casting any spells next griklor raid and see if his melee dps sees a...

Sep 3, 2020
  74. Cadira replied to the thread Confirmed Pet Melee Lag.

Lol. He was spamming dots, instant cast. Unless somehow instant cast spells still cause interrupts in melee swings? I genuinely don't...

Sep 3, 2020
  75. Cadira replied to the thread Confirmed Pet Melee Lag.

Made an observation recently. It appears extremely fast hitting melee characters can experience this too. I noticed a beastlord on a...

Sep 3, 2020
  76. Cadira replied to the thread Invis and ITU?.

I've never known exact mechanics but like zynt said I seem to have the best luck with invis first and then itu. Also been lead to believe...

Sep 1, 2020
  77. Cadira replied to the thread Where Are The Memes?.

That kid actually kinda looks like me too!

Sep 1, 2020
  78. Cadira replied to the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]

Aug 31, 2020
  79. Cadira liked Duder's post in the thread Confirmed Necro Epic Still Works Fine At 115.

Lol

Aug 31, 2020
  80. Cadira liked Scornfire's post in the thread SPA 286, A History of Neglect.

SPA 286 What can I say that I haven't already meme'd, the Spells, Clickies and AA that employ this SPA have seen their tuning become...

Aug 31, 2020
  81. Cadira replied to the thread Frenzied vs Twisted Chance.

I didn't mention it but all the parsing was on a "approximately" raid level dummy (5.5k ac, lvl 120). So it fairly adequately describes...

Aug 28, 2020
  82. Cadira replied to the thread Frenzied vs Twisted Chance.

Parsing with my rogue alt, taking adps into heavy consideration (bard stuff, shaman epic, beastlord dicho), I found twisted chance to far...

Aug 28, 2020
  83. Cadira replied to the thread Spell Gems Still Locking after Patch:.

Yeap, the fix to QuickTime did not actually happen unfortunately

Aug 24, 2020
  84. Cadira liked Oakenn Tigerspirit's post in the thread 3 toon Grik.

Hey now! I set fire to giant frozen orc zombies like a boss

Aug 22, 2020
  85. Cadira replied to the thread Wizards: I see none, what's the scoop?.

Take it EZ, bro. Maybe it wasn't clear in my post, but I believe wizards should be "good" sustained dps, just not "top" sustained dps....

Aug 21, 2020
  86. Cadira replied to the thread Wizards: I see none, what's the scoop?.

Yeah this post is dumb. Cicelee hit the nail right on the head. Wizards should compete for burst event number one in the parse, and be...

Aug 21, 2020
  87. Cadira replied to the thread Are fellowships bugged?.

what is your level, your lower character's level, and any level of toons in the group at the time?

Aug 20, 2020
  88. Cadira replied to the thread Are fellowships bugged?.

In order for xp to be shared to the lower level character, the lower level has to be within the standard xp sharing range (half their level...

Aug 20, 2020
  89. Cadira replied to the thread Test Update 08/11/2020 - New Bugs Only.

QuickTime still bugs out your spell gems. I cast a spell as qt was ending and boom. Got the lockup again. Happened less last night than...

Aug 20, 2020
  90. Cadira liked Imukai's post in the thread EQPLAYERS.

I'm curious why a necro thread rule is in place anyway. It gives context to someone's posting without having to start a new post and link...

Aug 20, 2020
  91. Cadira liked Antasirras's post in the thread Changes to the Necromancer Epic 2.0 in the August 2020 Update.

They must not have gotten the memo that people who hang out here all the time "own the board" and that their opinions are invalid.

Aug 20, 2020
  92. Cadira replied to the thread Planar Power 15/35 at 115....

I think the effects are going to be minor, but, increasing your dex cap will increase melee crit chance a tiny amount so it's not entirely...

Aug 19, 2020
  93. Cadira replied to the thread Changes to the Necromancer Epic 2.0 in the August 2020 Update.

You know it's patch day when a million new members post their opinions on the boards outta no where.

Aug 19, 2020
  94. Cadira replied to the thread Ranger DPS.

I've seen rangers putting up over 500k dps on fights like kael 1 and 2, zerkers in the 600k range. I've also seen rangers parse 100k dps on...

Aug 17, 2020
  95. Cadira replied to the thread Need a bit of leveling advice.

I don't think it'll make a huge difference being 111 before you start tov. Side note, do /overseer once or twice a day for some quick and...

Aug 16, 2020
  96. Cadira liked Tatanka's post in the thread Casual versus Hardcore.

My gosh, you full of it. Junkie: I don't have a problem with drugs. Man whose never taken drugs: I don't have a problem with drugs...

Aug 14, 2020
  97. Cadira replied to the thread Changes to the Necromancer Epic 2.0 in the August 2020 Update.

You're favorite class is the most powerful class in the game atm (at least dps wise?) and will probably continue to be for a few more...

Aug 14, 2020
  98. Cadira replied to the thread Evolving Gear Idea.

But the belts could simply not be actual evolving items, and instead just be the regular three belts but have two type 17 Aug slots or...

Aug 14, 2020
  99. Cadira liked Tatanka's post in the thread Casual versus Hardcore.

Defining "casual" and "hardcore" reminds me of the old story of the judge (Supreme Court?) asked about how to define "pornography". He...

Aug 14, 2020
  100. Cadira liked Mazame's post in the thread Evolving Gear Idea.

I have enjoyed the new Evolving gear from both TBL and Tov. The idea that you put a bit of extra work into an item and it last a bit longer...

Aug 13, 2020
  101. Cadira liked Sancus's post in the thread Confirmed Pet Melee Lag.

Summary: Pets have a significant issue with lag in most modern raids. In many of these situations, they swing at a significantly slower...

Aug 12, 2020
  102. Cadira liked Splittin's post in the thread Changes to the Necromancer Epic 2.0 in the August 2020 Update.

You all got buffed more so than you needed on dot revamp, this will only bring you down a little bit on raids, to which you already beat...

Aug 12, 2020
  103. Cadira liked Tolzol's post in the thread Changes to the Necromancer Epic 2.0 in the August 2020 Update.

I mean are you talking raids or group game? Because on raids i, as a zerker, haven’t been able to top parses consistently since EOK (not...

Aug 12, 2020
  104. Cadira liked kizant's post in the thread Changes to the Necromancer Epic 2.0 in the August 2020 Update.

It's a good decision and most people know it. Just ignore the 1 or 2 loud people complaining from all their forum accounts.

Aug 11, 2020
  105. Cadira replied to the thread Changes to the Necromancer Epic 2.0 in the August 2020 Update.

[IMG]

Aug 11, 2020
  106. Cadira liked Critts's post in the thread Wizard Class Leader?.

I thought this class became a clickable pet item 3 years ago.

Aug 11, 2020
  107. Cadira replied to the thread Group cleric loadout.

My go to method is casting a renewal or group heal with cure and then immediately following it up with rc in-between heal casts.

Aug 11, 2020
  108. Cadira liked Zamiam's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

I dont even play on TLP but this last one about Aradune was FUNNY !! :P

Aug 10, 2020
  109. Cadira replied to the thread ToV Chase Loot.

Never seen it in one but I assume it's possible... I've seen ultra rares drop in the tbl hero's (and for like 2/3rds the expac that's the...

Aug 7, 2020
  110. Cadira liked Desean-Xeg's post in the thread 15 top posts are about monks....

Rogues do more DPS than monks. No idea what kind of equal footing you are talking about.

Aug 5, 2020
  111. Cadira liked Verily Tjark's post in the thread Devs, please increase the fellowship size.

I always thought the point of fellowships was to talk crap about people on raids who aren't in the fellowship. Not that my fellowship...

Aug 3, 2020
  112. Cadira liked Silu's post in the thread Beastlord Roar, SK Dire & Necro Grip stacking.

I didn't see another thread on this after a brief search, but I've noticed that there are stacking conflicts on raids and grouping with the...

Jul 30, 2020
  113. Cadira replied to the thread Frostbitten Nugget.

I've only seen it in the pof mission, and it was probably just delivery like Allah mentioned. However, in the +100 times I've done delivery...

Jul 29, 2020
  114. Cadira liked Nocomplaints's post in the thread Tserrina Raid "Bad Luck" Achievement.

No you need the broken glass to land on it or you blow up.. we did that.. so let it land or all blow up. Take one random mob down to...

Jul 28, 2020
  115. Cadira replied to the thread Tserrina Raid "Bad Luck" Achievement.

So in theory you could full burn a random mirror as soon as they spawn, and if you kill it before they balance health, you won't blow up?

Jul 28, 2020
  116. Cadira liked Fenthen's post in the thread Prathun has left EQ....No announcement?.

You spelled "second half of Rain of Fear" incorrectly.

Jul 26, 2020
  117. Cadira replied to the thread Why did the damage from Damage Shield spells increase so drastically with ToV?.

Eh, comparing classic to current eq is apples to oranges. Classic didn't have pocket mercs on every character that could double their hp...

Jul 26, 2020
  118. Cadira liked Allayna's post in the thread Drowning in TOV loot.

The looting shouldn't take longer than beating the event. This is not the case in ToV raids.

Jul 20, 2020
  119. Cadira liked minimind's post in the thread Request - More Bags that can only hold one specific item Type.

We need Lilbraen's Big Axe Bandolier. 40 slots, throwing items only, 35% throwing haste.

Jul 18, 2020
  120. Cadira liked Tucoh's post in the thread Group cleric loadout.

Problem with modern cleric stuns is that the AE stun has a long recast/short AE range and the single target one only hits up to level 115...

Jul 17, 2020
  121. Cadira replied to the thread Group cleric loadout.

I like to multibind heals and use them in this order for group content; rem, rem, int, int, int. The ints could be replaced by renewals,...

Jul 17, 2020
  122. Cadira liked Allayna's post in the thread ROS raid diamonds vs TBL/TOV nuggets.

Machin Shin has 223 nuggets from chests to date. If beta remains as previous years, we have another ~ 3 months of gearing drops at 9...

Jul 16, 2020
  123. Cadira liked Kuaamil's post in the thread Drowning in TOV loot.

Almost all the mains are geared out, so most of this loot is going to alts. Do you realize how long it takes to get 12-15 alts...

Jul 15, 2020
  124. Cadira replied to the thread Drowning in TOV loot.

....wait, you can't complete the content and you think you are entitled to the same rewards as a guild that can?

Jul 14, 2020
  125. Cadira replied to the thread What do you prefer: Grinding or the new Meta of Completion?.

I'm by no means a huge fan of yours, but, if I could like your post 100 times I would.

Jul 14, 2020
  126. Cadira liked yepmetoo's post in the thread What do you prefer: Grinding or the new Meta of Completion?.

Because you have been shown the numbers, the reality, and all you do is leave that thread and wait until the next one to pop up and...

Jul 14, 2020
  127. Cadira liked Maedhros's post in the thread Drowning in TOV loot.

Pretty sure the devs had just finished watching this scene when they agreed on the loot format for TOV. [media]

Jul 14, 2020
  128. Cadira replied to the thread Drowning in TOV loot.

I'm raiding for both. It's not fun to spend twice the time giving out loot to fifth string alts. The only loot that matters to mains is...

Jul 14, 2020
  129. Cadira replied to the thread Fight Fire TBL Chase Loot.

I like how the op asked nothing about what was required to evolve the items and you got like three people explaining that for no reason....

Jul 14, 2020
  130. Cadira replied to the thread Drowning in TOV loot.

All the raid loot is dumb. Please do not use this format going forward. I'd love to hear a dev explain why they made this design decision.

Jul 14, 2020
  131. Cadira replied to the thread War, Pal, SK....... and Bard?.

Nice, all you did was read the title and respond lol.

Jul 13, 2020
  132. Cadira replied to the thread Test Update 07/07/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Targeting the golems is dumb, it's a great fix that will prevent your raid, or main tank from dying on the last dude, no? Good question...

Jul 11, 2020
  133. Cadira replied to the thread Assassination, Decapitation, Finishing Blow, etc....

maybe that's how i did it...the whole encounter is fuzzy.

Jul 10, 2020
  134. Cadira liked Xyphen's post in the thread Assassination, Decapitation, Finishing Blow, etc....

Yeah, same with the rogue 2.0. You need to balance kill 4 skeletons in a Miragul's raid to prevent them from auto-respawning. At this...

Jul 10, 2020
  135. Cadira replied to the thread Assassination, Decapitation, Finishing Blow, etc....

Agreed. I've heard a lot of people having trouble with zerk 1.5 final mob due to decapitation. I never had issues the two times I did it...

Jul 10, 2020
  136. Cadira replied to the thread Confirmed Item cooldowns not displaying properly.

This bug happens when I hit sk epic. Specifically, it's assigned to the 3 key on my main hotbar. The simple, left click and hold on epic...

Jul 10, 2020
  137. Cadira liked josh's post in the thread Fixed Internally Quick Time and Hybrid classes?.

My assumption for what's going wrong here, is that there is some shortcut that isn't being applied to spells that are not naturally instant...

Jul 10, 2020
  138. Cadira replied to the thread Fixed Internally Quick Time and Hybrid classes?.

Please change reduction to .4s instead of .5 for our upcoming patch for now......but- Bug tends to happen when you cast spells with .5s...

Jul 9, 2020
  139. Cadira replied to the thread Cleric leveling on live.

Join a super casual guild on a busy server as a heroic. Someone will probably make room for you or take some time out to help you level up....

Jul 8, 2020
  140. Cadira replied to the thread Test Update 07/07/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

They can put a temp workaround by lowering the cast time reduction. Reverting to .25 would suck but you still get the increased attack...

Jul 8, 2020
  141. Cadira liked Dibab's post in the thread Account to Account.

well i've been gone for 4 years so to me its not a dead horse but thanks for the useless response

Jul 8, 2020
  142. Cadira replied to the thread Test Update 07/07/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

No QuickTime fix again? Are you kidding me?

Jul 8, 2020
  143. Cadira liked RPoo's post in the thread Mage, Necro, Chanter - Who would you date?.

Have you MET mintalie?! That woman is amazing IRL!

Jul 8, 2020
  144. Cadira liked Yinla's post in the thread Lack of thought relating to gear.

Gear choices are pretty limited, I have a couple of slots which on my wish list I've put any, the gear has such small differences that it...

Jul 7, 2020
  145. Cadira replied to the thread Fixed Internally Quick Time and Hybrid classes?.

While you try and reproduce it, please revert the last ranks cast time reduction to the former ranks .25s reduction in next patch so we...

Jul 7, 2020
  146. Cadira replied to the thread Lack of thought relating to gear.

You're 100% right that gear has zero thought put into it. I'd be happy if they just updated the algorithm to always give brilliance items...

Jul 7, 2020
  147. Cadira replied to the thread Fixed Internally RIP Snow Griffon Saddle.

One time when I was like 14 I totally forgot how "of" was spelled out of the blue. Didn't remember until about 2 weeks later. Kept wanting...

Jul 6, 2020
  148. Cadira liked kizant's post in the thread I fixed ALL of my raid lag but now I cannot parse fights :(.

Radeon RAMDisk is what I'm using and it's been pretty good. It has an option to backup and restore your files if you have to reboot so...

Jul 5, 2020
  149. Cadira replied to the thread Mage, Necro, Chanter - Who would you date?.

Real question; based on the general personality that people who main these classes, who would you date in rl with those qualities? Most...

Jul 4, 2020
  150. Cadira replied to the thread I fixed ALL of my raid lag but now I cannot parse fights :(.

I have an m.2 ssd and made sure my av didn't scan anything eq related. Still lag hard if I try and parse everything, looking for solutions...

Jul 4, 2020
  151. Cadira liked Lianeb's post in the thread Fixed Internally Velks Raid Bug.

[Sun Jun 28 17:46:26 2020] Bled takes in a deep, wheezing breath and turns its head toward a crystal guardian. [Sun Jun 28 17:51:01 2020]...

Jun 29, 2020
  152. Cadira liked feeltheburn's post in the thread Darkened Wind Saber missing aug slot.

that name sir....well played.

Jun 24, 2020
  153. Cadira liked Tucoh's post in the thread [feature] QoL forum..

[img]

Jun 24, 2020
  154. Cadira liked yepmetoo's post in the thread Fixed Internally Quick Time and Hybrid classes?.

Because quicktime was totally worthless for the 15 years? or whatever it has been in game? Its bugged out and they can't fix it. Just...

Jun 24, 2020
  155. Cadira liked Nniki's post in the thread ToFS Merc Quests.

Another player with the appropriate keys can take you with them to the various floors in the tower if you aren't able to obtain the keys...

Jun 24, 2020
  156. Cadira replied to the thread ToFS Merc Quests.

Not sure what implies that these tasks are designed to be soloed but that's def not the case. Good news, you can absolutely invest in the...

Jun 24, 2020
  157. Cadira replied to the thread Fixed Internally Quick Time and Hybrid classes?.

Maybe to a pure caster... .25 reduction (for now) is better then 0 reduction yeah? Or they could make it a percentage reduction instead...

Jun 24, 2020
  158. Cadira replied to the thread Fixed Internally Quick Time and Hybrid classes?.

Please God just take the .5s cast time reduction and revert it back to the prior rank's .25s reduction. The added attack, additional...

Jun 23, 2020
  159. Cadira liked Caisy's post in the thread Fixed Internally Quick Time and Hybrid classes?.

I've noticed since ToV released, during raids, my spell bar completely locks up, grey's out, whatever you want to call it. This sucks,...

Jun 23, 2020
  160. Cadira liked haaaalp's post in the thread @Ngreth Attack on TOV Augs.

players who use type 18/19 augs are capped on attack so adding attack to type 2 stats is useless. do you still use +attack augs in...

Jun 17, 2020
  161. Cadira replied to the thread Zerk Alliance.

Yeah devs got more important things to do like break the raid tool, make necros OP, make tlp servers unplayable, etc than to worry about...

Jun 15, 2020
  162. Cadira liked Tucoh's post in the thread Zerk Alliance.

Otoh, zerkers don't really need much help dps wise.

Jun 14, 2020
  163. Cadira replied to the thread Zerk Alliance.

You're not wrong but, it's a matter of principal. Why is it that the master of dps requires 3.5 zerks to consistently proc alliance...

Jun 14, 2020
  164. Cadira replied to the thread going live after many years.

Xegony is a good choice for server too. Lots of raiding options and casual guilds in the mean time. If you use isb you can 6 box with a lot...

Jun 13, 2020
  165. Cadira replied to the thread Zerk Alliance.

I'm a firm believer they should reduce the number of procs required to fulminate by one or two, so you can consistantly see procing with...

Jun 12, 2020
  166. Cadira liked Szilent's post in the thread Test Update 06/09/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Absolutely not. Only super bads or super bads whose badness is layered on being bad at automating play would block QT due to the...

Jun 10, 2020