Cadira's Recent Activity

1. Cadira replied to the thread Berserker DPS.

Parsing the best in slot 2hb vs 2hp with same augs and same adps (bard, shaman, maybe bl?) In tov, I found the piercer did a "tiny" but...

Mar 4, 2021 at 8:35 AM
  2. Cadira replied to the thread Long time bug?.

Sounds like one of the mobs has a spell reflect buff and is throwing it back at you.

Mar 3, 2021 at 5:35 AM
  3. Cadira liked Jokskilove's post in the thread Quality of Life wishes and dreams. What would you want?.

Make the leather belt used in the recipe for tradeskill belts stackable - or available on a vendor in PoK <3

Mar 1, 2021
  4. Cadira liked Maedhros's post in the thread So Aaryonar....

You guys are cute talmbout enrage regen on Mearatas like a guild could out-dps it in era.

Feb 26, 2021
  5. Cadira liked Szilent's post in the thread So Aaryonar....

Unfettered Emerald Excellence's regen doesn't kill the raid for failing to progress. Queen Velazul flying away doesn't kill the raid for...

Feb 25, 2021
  6. Cadira replied to the thread So Aaryonar....

One might argue mearatas had this kind of enrage mechanic with the huge hp regen.

Feb 25, 2021
  7. Cadira liked Cragzop's post in the thread Where to go for the next decade....

Are you moonlighting as misspelled Darkness? If you were actually making the company more that the entire Live subscriptions,...

Feb 24, 2021
  8. Cadira liked Sancus's post in the thread Hero's Fortitude&Vitality progression AA need a rework..

I suspect you're right that melee benefit more overall, and I appreciate you providing data on it. That said, I think there are a few...

Feb 24, 2021
  9. Cadira replied to the thread So Aaryonar....

Huh.

Feb 23, 2021
  10. Cadira liked Jhenna_BB's post in the thread How inattentive devs are to Zek.

Yes. 100%. Let's make these threads disappear into the ether. PVP is, has been dead and will be forever dead. It's time to move on. The...

Feb 23, 2021
  11. Cadira replied to the thread Hero's Fortitude&Vitality progression AA need a rework..

Raiding zerk Vs. Raid level combat dummy (approximately!) Auto attack with no bard support: Combat Dummy Azia in 916s, 105.6m...

Feb 23, 2021
  12. Cadira liked Elyssanda's post in the thread Hero's Fortitude&Vitality progression AA need a rework..

I'm not gonna argue, I'm not a numbers person. I'm a, do MY job to the best of MY ability to enable my group to better do theirs...

Feb 23, 2021
  13. Cadira replied to the thread Hero's Fortitude&Vitality progression AA need a rework..

Now that's the spirit! Bards def help everybody out a ton either way. I didn't mean anything offensively. Ps if you're making bard babies...

Feb 23, 2021
  14. Cadira liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread So Aaryonar....

As far as I understand each orb is supposed to be taken to a specific aura or different bad things will happen and in the case of one...

Feb 23, 2021
  15. Cadira liked Astral64's post in the thread How inattentive devs are to Zek.

[IMG]

Feb 23, 2021
  16. Cadira liked menown's post in the thread Hero's Fortitude&Vitality progression AA need a rework..

I would like to see this simple math.

Feb 23, 2021
  17. Cadira liked I_Love_My_Bandwidth's post in the thread Hero's Fortitude&Vitality progression AA need a rework..

This is absolutely correct Bards enhance melee more. Their songs and abilities lean toward melee. I would further unpack the Bard...

Feb 23, 2021
  18. Cadira replied to the thread Hero's Fortitude&Vitality progression AA need a rework..

It's actually a simple mathematical fact that bards enhance melee groups more, it's not up for debate. My guess is your casters are...

Feb 22, 2021
  19. Cadira replied to the thread Few days after patch.

Everyone who uses emque "says they use I s b" but I'd figure the actual number of people who make that claim that actually use I s b is...

Feb 22, 2021
  20. Cadira liked Duder's post in the thread Aaryonar: Maximum Echo Achievement Impossible to tank with Shadowknight?.

Your cleric and shaman's healing prowess sounds like the actual problem, not the sk.

Feb 21, 2021
  21. Cadira replied to the thread Rogue Burn.

Do we know if SPA 197 stacks? In theory you're going to have a Funeral Dirge with a 26% mod compared to Naive's 30% going already, doubt...

Feb 20, 2021
  22. Cadira replied to the thread Rogue Burn.

Szilent's old post looks like exactly what I'd do except personally I'd use Twisted first instead of Frenzied on the 10m timeline, it...

Feb 20, 2021
  23. Cadira replied to the thread Re: Overseer Active Quest Wipe and Compensation.

[IMG]

Feb 17, 2021
  24. Cadira replied to the thread Motivation To Play Clerics.

I feel like the most loved person on raids. Other than that? Not much. Some groups that like to push me to my limits are fun like...

Feb 15, 2021
  25. Cadira liked Zurril's post in the thread Droppable vs Crafted - Next Expansion.

This is my own preference, but for next expansion I recommend swapping the strength on the craftable ore items and the droppable items, so...

Feb 14, 2021
  26. Cadira replied to the thread Named mobs drop type 5 augs that are sold on vendor.

..Y.....you....MONSTER!

Feb 12, 2021
  27. Cadira replied to the thread TBL Plane of Smoke Achievement: "A Matter of Timing".

Kill the 6 trash mobs, split the things evenly among your group to split up dps (can probably leave healer on ground between the two tanks...

Feb 12, 2021
  28. Cadira liked Maedhros's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[img]

Feb 12, 2021
  29. Cadira replied to the thread Zlandicar Reborn: Skin Care.

Get boss to 70% so breath mechanics start. Have ranged dps kill piper (once and only once). Endure dragons massive dps on main tank until...

Feb 11, 2021
  30. Cadira liked Yahsha's post in the thread Monk - Fist of Wu.

Additional parses on non-monk classes and pets in grp. Variant on DPS is negligible. So to confirm the known - it's useless.

Feb 10, 2021
  31. Cadira liked Ofearl's post in the thread Test Update 02/09/2021 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

What.... Lets be a real person for a minute. You sleep-ish for 7-8 hrs, shower, get ready for work, work for 8-10 hrs, get home, deal...

Feb 10, 2021
  32. Cadira replied to the thread Test Update 02/09/2021 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Can we just get missions to give like 65 coins a piece so we can buy half an aug per run instead of 45? This would be on par with ToV...

Feb 9, 2021
  33. Cadira liked OldCa61's post in the thread Named mobs drop type 5 augs that are sold on vendor.

Agree 100%. They should make Ores drop randomly off ALL mobs in the entire expansion. They should Always have Rares drop off any Mob in...

Feb 9, 2021
  34. Cadira replied to the thread Named mobs drop type 5 augs that are sold on vendor.

Loot has entirely lost its identity and excitement. Log in, get ores using your preferred method, make whatever you want. All of which have...

Feb 9, 2021
  35. Cadira liked Jokskilove's post in the thread Named mobs drop type 5 augs that are sold on vendor.

But it's not just about 4 missions. There are 6 zones - 4 Tier 2 zones with 38 total nameds, as far as I can tell. And instead of camping a...

Feb 9, 2021
  36. Cadira liked adetia's post in the thread Fixed Internally Aaryonar Raid Bugs (Same Seen In Beta).

Well, after yet another full day of raiding on this, we still leave after locking it at 87% every. single. run. !!!!!! (insert favourite...

Feb 9, 2021
  37. Cadira liked adetia's post in the thread Fixed Internally Aaryonar Raid Bugs (Same Seen In Beta).

We've never put grolik in an aura. We've had the lock at varying rates of speed after. Our working theory hasn't stopped the 87% lock yet...

Feb 9, 2021
  38. Cadira liked Jokskilove's post in the thread Named mobs drop type 5 augs that are sold on vendor.

I'm just spitballing here. I'm in favour of solutions that encourage diversity in experiencing the content. If everyone is doing Zlandicar...

Feb 9, 2021
  39. Cadira liked Elyssanda's post in the thread Good Luck Everyone!.

Congratulations to the 7 guilds who have beaten Aary as of right now, whether they did it smooth and easy with no problems, or fighting...

Feb 9, 2021
  40. Cadira liked Jhenna_BB's post in the thread Named mobs drop type 5 augs that are sold on vendor.

The bigger issue is the drop rate. If you average 4 aug drops everyone 100 named kills, the entire server needs the camp. I'm sure TBL...

Feb 9, 2021
  41. Cadira liked Yahsha's post in the thread Monk - Fist of Wu.

Thanks Cadira, we had our monks parse it out with other classes in the grp and saw a 1% marginal increase in each melee DPS in the grp....

Feb 7, 2021
  42. Cadira liked Cragzop's post in the thread Fixed Internally Aaryonar Raid Bugs (Same Seen In Beta).

Machin Shin tried Aaryonar ... several times today. First bug: -Twice we had the raid reset after wipe (corpse pile at zone in) but the...

Feb 7, 2021
  43. Cadira liked Skuz's post in the thread Fixed Internally Log in Servers having trouble?.

Cannot log in on my boxes at the moment, logged main in a few hours ago so the issue is recent.

Feb 7, 2021
  44. Cadira replied to the thread Monk - Fist of Wu.

Sure! Why not? 115 Monk, Jann buff, Shaman buffs, couple other random odds and ends. Raid Visibles. Good aa's. Speed Focus to collect...

Feb 6, 2021
  45. Cadira liked minimind's post in the thread Request - Make Warriors Eligible for Berserker Alliance.

The request is simple: Add warriors to the eligible recipients of Demolisher's Alliance, Mangler's Covenant, and Vindicator's Coalition....

Feb 4, 2021
  46. Cadira replied to the thread Request - Make Warriors Eligible for Berserker Alliance.

Make it happen. Or give warriors an alliance. Sucks having a standard 3 berserkers on raids and only fulminating alliance like 50% of the...

Feb 4, 2021
  47. Cadira liked Cragzop's post in the thread Petrified Sharktooth Aug Droprate?.

...and there's always that guy...

Jan 30, 2021
  48. Cadira liked Cragzop's post in the thread Xegony Raid Lag Example.

If it's affecting EQ2, then we just might have a chance of getting something fixed.

Jan 29, 2021
  49. Cadira liked KrakenReality's post in the thread Xegony Raid Lag Example.

You’re just looking like a clown. You posted a little while back that you aren’t even playing anymore.

Jan 28, 2021
  50. Cadira replied to the thread (New Cuz i Said So) (Necromancer's And More EM 29).

Pretty sure a pets level is completely ambiguous. A blue con raid focused pet is going to blow the socks off of a blue con group focused...

Jan 28, 2021
  51. Cadira liked ClubersMS's post in the thread Xegony Raid Lag Example.

The lag is so horrible that it isn't even fun to raid anymore. Folks that have been playing for many years competitively are extremely...

Jan 27, 2021
  52. Cadira replied to the thread DPS DISPARITY.

Cool sorry, bro.

Jan 19, 2021
  53. Cadira replied to the thread Ever thought about why you love this game so much?.

[IMG]

Jan 18, 2021
  54. Cadira liked FranktheBank's post in the thread Ever thought about why you love this game so much?.

Came here to say this. I hate this game and have Stockholm. Also, I am not gonna be the first of my friends to quit or else they win.

Jan 18, 2021
  55. Cadira replied to the thread Ever thought about why you love this game so much?.

No one loves everquest, it is simply a bad drug we are all addicted to.

Jan 18, 2021
  56. Cadira liked phattoni's post in the thread Ever thought about why you love this game so much?.

im not sure what i love about everquest, i know the gameplay is fun and it keeps my attention longer than any mmo on the market at the...

Jan 18, 2021
  57. Cadira liked DruidCT's post in the thread DPS DISPARITY.

Preach it! It's embarassing.

Jan 17, 2021
  58. Cadira replied to the thread DPS DISPARITY.

Tanks: Increase pally base dps a bit. Nerf huge increase in dps from 2h stance slightly. Make it negate lich effects while active (The...

Jan 16, 2021
  59. Cadira replied to the thread Old raids that can be 3 boxed?.

Most of the top end AG and FC raids can be done for 75, FC final requires classes that can cast fire ice disease and magic though. Solteris...

Jan 16, 2021
  60. Cadira liked Vizier's post in the thread Underfoot shadowknights on Cazic.

Yeah, they do not care enough about this game. The company has changed hands too many times and the overlords who are currently in...

Jan 14, 2021
  61. Cadira liked Conq's post in the thread Could We Please Implement Autogrant Merc AAs.

Merc's are the Devil. Conq

Jan 14, 2021
  62. Cadira replied to the thread CoV Raid Item Vendor Cost - Is this for real?.

God the irony in this post.

Jan 8, 2021
  63. Cadira liked Vaeeldar's post in the thread ToV Beta to Today - Dev Assistance Please.

Composite does use mangler and it’s annoying as hell playing 3 ber and having to check you have all sets of axes...

Jan 5, 2021
  64. Cadira liked minimind's post in the thread ToV Beta to Today - Dev Assistance Please.

Huh... it appears so, at least according to Alla/Fanbyte. (https://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/spell.html?spell=61619). I'm using...

Jan 5, 2021
  65. Cadira replied to the thread Current High End Characters Power Level & Crystallos.

For t3 sof armor, if you're willing to spend the plat you can change any core to the one you can use and also buy an uncored template to...

Jan 5, 2021
  66. Cadira replied to the thread ToV Beta to Today - Dev Assistance Please.

Does composite still use mangler axe? That might still need fixed too.

Jan 5, 2021
  67. Cadira replied to the thread Current High End Characters Power Level & Crystallos.

Do you mean solo the raid instance or solo the group version of the zone for leveling an alt or something? To solo the raid instance,...

Jan 4, 2021
  68. Cadira liked Lisard's post in the thread @Devs - CoV exp still too low, see below:.

just do all the CoV content, if your not max xp/aa by then, go back and swarm tov...whats the problem. EQ is designed to be played in...

Jan 2, 2021
  69. Cadira replied to the thread Best potions for power leveling a new alt?.

You want a potion? Here ya go! Oil of Fennin Ro https://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=2508 Sold from Zordak Ragefire in...

Dec 29, 2020
  70. Cadira replied to the thread so, after a 10 year or so break....

Let's see that video of you doing Crusaders with a Merc ;)

Dec 29, 2020
  71. Cadira replied to the thread so, after a 10 year or so break....

...../sigh Enjoy doing your four cov hero missions and tier two zones with a cleric Merc.

Dec 29, 2020
  72. Cadira liked Tacoheals's post in the thread COV Collections!.

Glad she came back to! Cadira Nadirah and Tacoheals the trio of clerics conquering the world of norrath lmao

Dec 28, 2020
  73. Cadira replied to the thread COV Collections!.

Believe it! Funny story. She retired 6 years ago and came back to game recently. A year after she retired, I main changed to a cleric...

Dec 28, 2020
  74. Cadira liked Tacoheals's post in the thread COV Collections!.

**First time ever doing anything like this so bare with Taco!** Figured this year id try to do something that would help everyone in EQ. As...

Dec 27, 2020
  75. Cadira replied to the thread Jaled Dar's trapped shade (DN--COV).

I'm all about using my CD's most of the time on trash but with the fact that i was 5 boxing, it's a bit hard to min/max that sort of...

Dec 26, 2020
  76. Cadira liked Szilent's post in the thread Jaled Dar's trapped shade (DN--COV).

what's repop? I didn't feel particularly pressured killing the room. It's 20 Ritualists for a total of 1B hp to grind through. We killed...

Dec 26, 2020
  77. Cadira replied to the thread Jaled Dar's trapped shade (DN--COV).

Unsure on how to spawn him exactly cause he was up when I got to him, but he wasn't attackable until after I killed all of the ritualists....

Dec 25, 2020
  78. Cadira liked Dibab's post in the thread heh.

so why is it we get this holiday bonus crap 2 days after the holiday ends and people are starting to go back to work? Should have been...

Dec 25, 2020
  79. Cadira replied to the thread Ranger DPS Check.

Think I remembered testing of pureshot and gotf together and didn't notice any change in the archery hits compared to pureshot alone. I...

Dec 23, 2020
  80. Cadira replied to the thread Ranger DPS Check.

On main burn (centered around pureshot) I figure you'd want to separate gotf and oa and stack those independently with melee since the spa...

Dec 23, 2020
  81. Cadira replied to the thread Frenzied Resolve on Raids.

Learn the event and learn what parts it's safe to use on, or click off if you unfortunately need to run from an aura etc while it's going....

Dec 23, 2020
  82. Cadira liked Skuz's post in the thread Berserkers - Health Limiters.

I stopped using them as they block the Shaman "Roar of the Lion", I use bloodfury to drop HP anytime I need to for disc firing and...

Dec 23, 2020
  83. Cadira liked Kylo's post in the thread SOME DEVS HAVE GOT SOME SPLAINING TO DO.

now of day you don't need a warrior to tank raid boss. Knight can do the same job easily and also bring other beneficial skill to the...

Dec 23, 2020
  84. Cadira replied to the thread Diff. Betweem sk/shaman box and war/cleric box?.

Early game or late game? War/Clr would be way less dps especially late game, and probably less survivability late game too if you pressed...

Dec 22, 2020
  85. Cadira liked Cicelee's post in the thread Raidgear does trivialize Groupcontent to the point of monopolizing large aerea.

Dry humor sometimes does not come across to others.

Dec 21, 2020
  86. Cadira liked Sancus's post in the thread Raidgear does trivialize Groupcontent to the point of monopolizing large aerea.

This has elements of truth to it, but is mostly inaccurate. First, the AC stat only affects Mitigation AC. Mitigation AC determines...

Dec 21, 2020
  87. Cadira liked gnomeboss's post in the thread CS Mission - The Crusaders still too difficult.

[IMG] ah, yes, the 6 raider paradigm. the gall of the plebs not enjoying their ezmode if only they were, you know, you. your epeen...

Dec 13, 2020
  88. Cadira liked Skuz's post in the thread Another Epic Quest!.

Yeah I had forgotten Temple of Bertox, good catch

Dec 9, 2020
  89. Cadira replied to the thread Another Epic Quest!.

Think tbm had one (plane of life, which then copied itself within the same expac) Health = windsong (and there was like, nothing to do in...

Dec 9, 2020
  90. Cadira liked Yinla's post in the thread Another Epic Quest!.

It even makes LoY look good. :)

Dec 9, 2020
  91. Cadira replied to the thread Another Epic Quest!.

We got an ...."expansion" that makes tbm look good and you think they have time for 3.0s? Lol.

Dec 9, 2020
  92. Cadira liked Repthor's post in the thread Cleric can't DPS the sad priests.

That is not true at all. A merc healer is only about 10% of a real cleric if that. As a raid warr i can tell you it dosent take many...

Dec 9, 2020
  93. Cadira liked Zaray's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

You knew this thread would get a rez today. [IMG]

Dec 8, 2020
  94. Cadira replied to the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG] [IMG]

Dec 8, 2020
  95. Cadira liked Jhenna_BB's post in the thread COV comments....

The best part about CoV is that the group grind will be over quick and I can start playing Cyberpunk sooner. Only needing to log in raid...

Dec 8, 2020
  96. Cadira replied to the thread Beastlord TOV Diamondized Ore Weapon Choice.

From parsing on a raid ac level dummy in my house, the one handers appear to parse slightly better than the 2hd, even when spamming nukes....

Dec 5, 2020
  97. Cadira liked Tarvas's post in the thread COV comments....

I dream about the having access to the full menu of Taco Bell. Its the best Mexican restaurant in Texas.

Dec 2, 2020
  98. Cadira liked Cragzop's post in the thread COV comments....

Imagine a recent expansion ... now imagine it was designed with one less person. That's pretty much CoV. Welcome to LoY, except with...

Dec 2, 2020
  99. Cadira liked Annastasya's post in the thread Can clerics please regain the title of top healers?.

That's not how cleric-ing works. That's not how any of this works.

Dec 1, 2020
  100. Cadira liked Szilent's post in the thread Shaman lupine spirit ( AA).

No one is requesting it for the move speed buff, lol

Nov 24, 2020
  101. Cadira liked Yinla's post in the thread Double Exp: Thanksgiving - Do It......

Rather have a rare bonus increase, I have exp coming out my ears and CoV is very lacking in new AA.

Nov 24, 2020
  102. Cadira liked Bigstomp's post in the thread High levels monopolizing lower lvl zones.

Sounds plausible to me. Just like the groups sitting in the static zone of deadhills killing things. Maybe hoping to go somewhere to...

Nov 22, 2020
  103. Cadira liked Nennius's post in the thread High levels monopolizing lower lvl zones.

Hard to disagree with you, but I have used a high level paladin to level folks there. For a time on BB that zone was usually empty and...

Nov 19, 2020
  104. Cadira replied to the thread High levels monopolizing lower lvl zones.

People use illegal programs to run high level toons that have no chance of dying to repeatedly kill thousands of mobs per day in The...

Nov 19, 2020
  105. Cadira liked Yimin's post in the thread Cleric can't DPS the sad priests.

All clerics should be Gnomes ! YiMin

Nov 19, 2020
  106. Cadira liked Vumad's post in the thread Cleric can't DPS the sad priests.

You're being silly. Raid clerics group with raid tanks because they are friends. No one is being an elitist here. And no one is...

Nov 19, 2020
  107. Cadira replied to the thread Cleric can't DPS the sad priests.

I was talking about having a shaman in a tank group on a raid. They can do some solid work but don't stand a chance against a cleric in...

Nov 18, 2020
  108. Cadira liked I_Love_My_Bandwidth's post in the thread Cleric can't DPS the sad priests.

Happy to jump in here. You're wrong. ;)

Nov 17, 2020
  109. Cadira liked KrakenReality's post in the thread Cleric can't DPS the sad priests.

Cleric is boring. It's why a ton of raid clerics immediately bailed to other classes as soon as the cleric merc was introduced....

Nov 13, 2020
  110. Cadira liked I_Love_My_Bandwidth's post in the thread Cleric can't DPS the sad priests.

Factually, you are 100% correct. Perceptually, meaning people's perception in general, most believe the Healer Merc to be 80% as...

Nov 12, 2020
  111. Cadira liked Accipiter's post in the thread Cleric can't DPS the sad priests.

You sound like a lot of fun to play with.

Nov 12, 2020
  112. Cadira replied to the thread Monk six box group.

For your zerks, did you go to the progressive spell lady in stratos and ask her to fix your dissident? Every new zerk alt I talk to has to...

Nov 11, 2020
  113. Cadira liked Szilent's post in the thread Monk six box group.

Dicho all day if you're struggling with mana Dicho 1 has 1: Increase Pet Chance to Flurry by 92% 3: Increase Chance to Flurry by 38%...

Nov 11, 2020
  114. Cadira liked Metanis's post in the thread Cleric can't DPS the sad priests.

I'd like to see clerics get a long-duration progressive DOT that can affect all mob types but has the most damage for undead. Have the...

Nov 11, 2020
  115. Cadira liked Zolav's post in the thread Quick Time fixed,, Roflmao uhh.. no...

Do you.. and man I hate to say it but I have to... dumbazzes know how much adps QT adds for most classes especially melee... If your RL...

Nov 10, 2020
  116. Cadira liked Syylke_EMarr's post in the thread Quick Time fixed,, Roflmao uhh.. no...

Kicking a Bard for using QT because it causes issues for some people is like kicking a Paladin for casting Brell's because most people want...

Nov 10, 2020
  117. Cadira replied to the thread Quick Time fixed,, Roflmao uhh.. no...

Yeah, screw the massive uptime on quick times HHE used in-between bl dichos and superior to warcry, screw the massive attack increase...

Nov 10, 2020
  118. Cadira liked Sancus's post in the thread Quick Time fixed,, Roflmao uhh.. no...

That's an aggressively draconian way to deal with an AA that provides a net DPS increase for the group regardless of the spell gem...

Nov 9, 2020
  119. Cadira liked Metanis's post in the thread Cleric can't DPS the sad priests.

Not long ago I started a brand new level 1 cleric on Luclin as part of a group of FTP twinks. By twinking I mean I gave them enough plat to...

Nov 9, 2020
  120. Cadira replied to the thread Cleric can't DPS the sad priests.

Mercs are about 20% as useful as the average real cleric so Mercs replacing clerics is untrue. Shaman can heal the masses well but they...

Nov 9, 2020
  121. Cadira replied to the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Nov 5, 2020
  122. Cadira liked Szilent's post in the thread Beastlord's need rampage mitigation.

Wiggly bosses are the raid's fault, not a fact of life. Check your logs for enc Polynukes, PoTime Pestilence Shock procs, and the wrong...

Nov 5, 2020
  123. Cadira replied to the thread Beastlord's need rampage mitigation.

And Call of sky!

Nov 5, 2020
  124. Cadira replied to the thread Shaman epic question.

I did the epic earlier this year. My findings were that you need to do like 3/4 of the 1.0 in order to be able to do the prequest. The only...

Nov 3, 2020
  125. Cadira liked Szilent's post in the thread SOME DEVS HAVE GOT SOME SPLAINING TO DO.

"warrior disciplines" such as meaning only Last Stand (& timer-sharing direct upgrades). Bastion, Dissident, and Roaring are total...

Oct 30, 2020
  126. Cadira liked Zaltan's post in the thread SOME DEVS HAVE GOT SOME SPLAINING TO DO.

Regardless who tanks what better, Warrior no longer have character identity. It used to be that they had more hp or ac or just was the more...

Oct 30, 2020
  127. Cadira liked Zaray's post in the thread White Satin Gloves.

[IMG]

Oct 29, 2020
  128. Cadira liked Dibab's post in the thread Fix your garbage login servers, seriously.

Im sure threads titled with insults get first priority attention....

Oct 27, 2020
  129. Cadira replied to the thread SOME DEVS HAVE GOT SOME SPLAINING TO DO.

Healing an sk in group content compared to a warrior or pally is rediculous. Infact it's as if I don't even have to heal the sk half the...

Oct 27, 2020
  130. Cadira replied to the thread Spell Gems Not Refreshing.

Is it the QuickTime bug? Is a bard present in your group when you notice the issue? Try casting group IVU next time it happens.

Oct 26, 2020
  131. Cadira replied to the thread TOFS 2 Raid, The Wedding, Til Death do Us Part, Nosja question.

It is avoidable! All you need to do is a tank swap ;)

Oct 21, 2020
  132. Cadira replied to the thread Who gives the best adps boost to a zerker?.

Parsing in my house, I took casting into account. One handers still win. Tried a parse with and without dicho going too. You could make...

Oct 20, 2020
  133. Cadira liked Yinla's post in the thread Faded Velium Necklace of Brilliance?.

So working on 20 I'm still not far off. :)

Oct 15, 2020
  134. Cadira liked Yinla's post in the thread Faded Velium Necklace of Brilliance?.

This! I always work on 1 hero int = 20 mana, though I'm sure someone said that reduces overtime so no idea what it is now and too lazy...

Oct 14, 2020
  135. Cadira replied to the thread Faded Velium Necklace of Brilliance?.

It actually increases! 1 hint/wis = 10+(Your level/10) If I remember right. So 21.5 mana per point atm roughly for a 115.

Oct 14, 2020
  136. Cadira liked German's post in the thread Test Update 10/13/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Necro's will still be at the top of parses after fixing that long standing oopsies. Some people would complain about how heavy a...

Oct 14, 2020
  137. Cadira replied to the thread XP oddity.

Does it happen to be a RAF account? or is that not possible in your case?

Oct 14, 2020
  138. Cadira replied to the thread If your class could have one thing another class has....

Squall.

Oct 14, 2020
  139. Cadira liked Dracolindus's post in the thread If your class could have one thing another class has....

Reaver's Bargain

Oct 14, 2020
  140. Cadira replied to the thread Faded Velium Necklace of Brilliance?.

You might wanna double check this logic on a lot of items, because for a few slots that's not entirely true (as I've mentioned for...

Oct 14, 2020
  141. Cadira liked Ibudin's post in the thread Raider fatigue.

This is exactly what I did too lol. Although I was spread across two servers in 2 different guilds. I have decided to turn it down...

Oct 14, 2020
  142. Cadira replied to the thread Raider fatigue.

Neat question. I actually combated the general boredom with the game with MORE RAIDING believe it or not. Went from 2 days a week to 5-6...

Oct 13, 2020
  143. Cadira replied to the thread XP oddity.

Sorry i read this when i was half asleep this morning an didn't read about the puller being the 115 lol

Oct 13, 2020
  144. Cadira replied to the thread XP oddity.

Was he pulling the mobs?

Oct 13, 2020
  145. Cadira liked Cragzop's post in the thread expansion wish list for SKs.

You want ... more swarm pets? Have you ever parsed out swarm pets?

Oct 8, 2020
  146. Cadira replied to the thread Newb Mistakes? Share Yours!.

I remember getting a bag of mage armor on my warrior and replacing some of my gear with it and placing some of my valuables in this nice...

Oct 6, 2020
  147. Cadira liked Svann2's post in the thread If You Were a Dev, What Would You Have Done Differently?.

That address has its own zip code. har!

Oct 6, 2020
  148. Cadira liked kizant's post in the thread If You Were a Dev, What Would You Have Done Differently?.

If I were a dev I'd listen more to Kizant.

Oct 5, 2020
  149. Cadira liked Kamor's post in the thread If your class could have one thing another class has....

Shaman-actual in combat rez with a reasonable cool down Ranger-any kind of mana recovery ability (paragon?) Bard-2nd Nniki't CoTH Everyone...

Oct 4, 2020
  150. Cadira liked Jhenna_BB's post in the thread If your class could have one thing another class has....

Clerics, Paladins and Monks should have Invisibility by level 115.

Oct 4, 2020
  151. Cadira liked Derka's post in the thread If your class could have one thing another class has....

As a Ranger, having some sort of mana regen ability similar to a Druid or Wizard harvest would be cool. Heck even if we could summon mana...

Oct 4, 2020
  152. Cadira liked German's post in the thread Warrior - Wish list for the next expansion?.

- Either shortened reuse of the blades AE hate or increase hate generated by it. And really, it does so little damage, why even have it do...

Oct 2, 2020
  153. Cadira replied to the thread Why is rogue epic 2.0 so terrible?.

I just told you not to let people do this! Find em and smack em for me! :)

Sep 30, 2020
  154. Cadira liked Mazame's post in the thread In Anguish Over Anguish.

The point is the 6 ppl requirement is by passes a number of ways so why not just remove it. making people jump threw hoops is just more of...

Sep 29, 2020
  155. Cadira replied to the thread In Anguish Over Anguish.

Although it's very easy to find 5 random people to request a dz...I don't kinda feel like it's pointless to require 6 people to grab any...

Sep 29, 2020
  156. Cadira liked gnomeboss's post in the thread Who gives the best adps boost to a zerker?.

cattastraphy going full iksar w/ the math! szilent is right though, we need those sweet fero/fury(s) bl numbers. my bl, superkitrix,...

Sep 28, 2020
  157. Cadira replied to the thread Who gives the best adps boost to a zerker?.

You asked for it! Beast stuff I remember parsing, roughly: Dissident seemed to add about 50% dps when no other HHE was present to...

Sep 28, 2020
  158. Cadira liked Cicelee's post in the thread If You Were a Dev, What Would You Have Done Differently?.

1. Make resists matter. It feels like everyone is max, and they don't mean nothing. 2. Make heroic WIS and INT mean something to WIS and...

Sep 28, 2020