c313's Recent Activity

1. c313 replied to the thread Aradune <The Ta'Veren> PST Casual Raiding Guild.

Updated post with current class needs. Still waiting on Kunark Tonight doing our Wednesday line up. Naggy, Vox, Yael and Phini. Check...

Aug 5, 2020
  2. c313 replied to the thread Plane of Sky Island Numbering.

As someone mentioned already, just refer to what the mob type is for the Island, really not that hard to compromise in something where...

Jul 31, 2020
  3. c313 replied to the thread Aradune <The Ta'Veren> PST Casual Raiding Guild.

Friday, Saturday our official days off. Sunday going to Sky. 6PM PST / 9PM EST. Going in and fully clearing it with the Genies this time...

Jul 31, 2020
  4. c313 replied to the thread Aradune <The Ta'Veren> PST Casual Raiding Guild.

Full clear Hate tonight. Been speed clearing our instances. Lets see if we can finish hate in less than 1 hour. Check out the discord for...

Jul 30, 2020
  5. c313 replied to the thread Aradune <The Ta'Veren> PST Casual Raiding Guild.

Whelp back to work. Handful of new recruits tagged yesterday. Slots are limited. Updated post reflecting current class needs. Tonight...

Jul 28, 2020
  6. c313 replied to the thread Aradune <The Ta'Veren> PST Casual Raiding Guild.

Well. Kinda overestimated Sky. Eye of Veeshan down. Only the last 2 Genie dudes left. Skipped them to focus on keying the force. Next week...

Jul 26, 2020
  7. c313 replied to the thread Aradune <The Ta'Veren> PST Casual Raiding Guild.

Sky tonight 6PM PST / 9PM EST. Going into Island 7. Another night or 2 of Sky and we'll have enough keyed for a full Sky clear. Come join...

Jul 26, 2020
  8. c313 replied to the thread Broken Golem should spawn in DZ and pickzones.

I don't understand this whole "We have only 3 months" concept with Epics. The epics are not only available during Kunark. Once Velious...

Jul 24, 2020
  9. c313 replied to the thread Aradune <The Ta'Veren> PST Casual Raiding Guild.

Still pushing along. Tonight doing our full clear of Hate. Check out the discord for more information and to drop an application:...

Jul 23, 2020
  10. c313 replied to the thread Aradune <The Ta'Veren> PST Casual Raiding Guild.

Updated post reflecting current class needs. Raid slots are nearly capped out. Still a few classes left opened. We will always favor...

Jul 22, 2020
  11. c313 replied to the thread Aradune <The Ta'Veren> PST Casual Raiding Guild.

Keyed a majority of the Force to Island 7 in Sky last night after getting Island 6 down. Still another week or 2, 3? Before we can...

Jul 20, 2020
  12. c313 replied to the thread Aradune <The Ta'Veren> PST Casual Raiding Guild.

Same old business going on in T'V. Tonight doing our full clear of Hate. Check out the discord for more information and to drop an...

Jul 16, 2020
  13. c313 liked dreamweaver's post in the thread Server Downtime: Wednesday, July 15th @ 6:00 AM.

Servers are unlocking now. Thanks for your patience everyone!

Jul 15, 2020
  14. c313 replied to the thread Removing all access days left from inventory.

Or just or You can use what god gave you and know exactly when you subbed 31 days ago

Jul 15, 2020
  15. c313 liked Yvix's post in the thread Removing all access days left from inventory.

Or you just log on a FTP server and consume a krono.

Jul 15, 2020
  16. c313 liked dreamweaver's post in the thread Server Downtime: Wednesday, July 15th @ 6:00 AM.

The patch is being smoketested at the moment but needs a slight extension before unlock. ETA 30 Minutes.

Jul 15, 2020
  17. c313 replied to the thread Aradune <The Ta'Veren> PST Casual Raiding Guild.

Cazic Thule down, only Sky remains left on progression. Grats TV! Tomorrow our next raid, Wednesday "Quick Night" doing Vox+Yael. Check...

Jul 14, 2020
  18. c313 replied to the thread Aradune <The Ta'Veren> PST Casual Raiding Guild.

Just a tad bit over an hour to kill Nagy and split Phini. See if we can be quicker on our next Monday "Quick Night" raid. Tomorrow...

Jul 13, 2020
  19. c313 replied to the thread Aradune <The Ta'Veren> PST Casual Raiding Guild.

Pushed near 70 attendees tonight's raid. Nearly capping out slots for instances. Multiple first kills on tonight's Sky raid. Keyed the...

Jul 12, 2020
  20. c313 replied to the thread DB promotes toxic game play.

Or Just or You could go to the 100s, 1000s of other spots and farm. You don't HAVE to farm Giants in Rathe. Cause you know, this is...

Jul 12, 2020
  21. c313 replied to the thread Aradune <The Ta'Veren> PST Casual Raiding Guild.

We're starting our Sunday (Sky night) an hour earlier from now on. 6pm PST / 9pm EST. All other raid nights starting at previous normal...

Jul 11, 2020
  22. c313 replied to the thread Aradune <The Ta'Veren> PST Casual Raiding Guild.

Anther first kill for Ta'Veren. This time on Innoruuk, grats guys! Fri, Saturday our days off. Next raid Sunday, continuing keying the...

Jul 9, 2020
  23. c313 posted a new thread.

Magician: Fire pet in Kunark+?

This question is mostly directed towards the TLP servers pre PoP. Its been a while last I played. Phini to be exact. During those times...

Forum: Casters

Jul 9, 2020
  24. c313 replied to the thread Here ya go..now stop the whining.

"At least 30 days old" Like why the hell are they doing such dumb restrictions? A good chunk are 30 days old, but a good chunk are also...

Jul 9, 2020
  25. c313 replied to the thread Aradune <The Ta'Veren> PST Casual Raiding Guild.

Lady Vox down on our 2nd Quick Night. Both Dragons now on farm status, grats Ta'Veren! Tomorrow regular raid night. Doing Hate. Very...

Jul 8, 2020
  26. c313 replied to the thread Krono for sale on time locked server????.

Last time I checked Time Locked servers are not Classic clones. They are simply, as you said, time locked servers.

Jul 8, 2020
  27. c313 replied to the thread this was AWESOME xp bonus.

Honestly it does suck, but I got an alt to 40, a new box Druid to 50, and my main to 50. got my worth, but of course the unplayableness...

Jul 7, 2020
  28. c313 replied to the thread Aradune <The Ta'Veren> PST Casual Raiding Guild.

Finished up our first "Quick night" last night. Gave us our first Naggy kill! Regular 3~ hour Raid tonight. Going in to fear. Original...

Jul 7, 2020
  29. c313 replied to the thread Please alow free character transfer off Aradune to Rizlona..

1. The loading times will go away after Wensday when the Exp bonus ends. 2. The bots, lol ... LOL, you're gonna hate Rizlona I'll...

Jul 6, 2020
  30. c313 replied to the thread Aradune <The Ta'Veren> PST Casual Raiding Guild.

We're transitioning into a more serious oriented Raiding Guild, while still holding our views as a casual focused life comes first based...

Jul 5, 2020
  31. c313 replied to the thread Aradune <The Ta'Veren> PST Casual Raiding Guild.

Cleared Hate all but Inny. Gave ourselves a test pull to end the night. Got him down to 20%. Underestimated our forces strength. Next hate...

Jul 3, 2020
  32. c313 replied to the thread LF Aradune 11:30pm+ EST raid guild.

Jul 3, 2020
  33. c313 posted a new thread.

The issue is your servers

Your current servers can not handle the playerbase you guys have. Invest in your players. Invest in new hardware. Or just stop giving...

Forum: Time Locked Progression Servers

Jul 2, 2020
  34. c313 posted a new thread.

How to play a Druid? (TLP)

This is for Aradune. So looking for early EQ advice, probably up to PoP era of playstyle. Currently play a Mage. Deciding on what...

Forum: Priests

Jul 2, 2020
  35. c313 posted a new thread.

How do I play a Druid? (TLP)

Disregard made in wrong section QQ already off to a bad start!

Forum: Hybrid

Jul 2, 2020
  36. c313 replied to the thread Wasn't Mangler supposed to open up GoD today?.

You know the day just started, right? Things don't tend to happen till Noon.

Jul 1, 2020
  37. c313 replied to the thread Aradune <The Ta'Veren> PST Casual Raiding Guild.

Near 60 attendees in last nights raid! Pretty crazy to think little over 2 weeks ago we started our first raid with barely over 10...

Jul 1, 2020
  38. c313 replied to the thread Aradune <The Ta'Veren> PST Casual Raiding Guild.

Making progress! Nearly 50 attendees on last nights raid compared to under 20 barely 2 weeks ago. Getting all members leveled and geared...

Jun 29, 2020
  39. c313 replied to the thread Aradune <The Ta'Veren> PST Casual Raiding Guild.

Great turn out for Sundays raid nearly 40 attendees compared to previous weeks under 20. Still working out our core roster getting everyone...

Jun 23, 2020
  40. c313 posted a new thread.

Que is down. Game is Stable

What do we complain about now?

Jun 21, 2020
  41. c313 replied to the thread Qeynos Militiament.

I swear to god Guild names like this just boggle my mind, like what was the thought process in making this Guilds' name? "I'm a...

Jun 19, 2020
  42. c313 replied to the thread RSS distillates on Aradune?.

You're acting like this is some oversight that was recently datamined and put to use. This has been on the TLP's for years now....

Jun 19, 2020
  43. c313 posted a new thread.

Aradune <The Ta'Veren> PST Casual Raiding Guild

<The Ta'Veren> Is recruiting for more! The core. We are a mixed of both seasoned and new to classic era members. We don't play at a...

Forum: Guild Recruitment

Jun 19, 2020
  44. c313 posted a new thread.

My disappointment is immeasurable

And my day is ruined

Jun 17, 2020
  45. c313 replied to the thread Aradune -- nothing in patch notes.

Thank you for communicating. This is what some of us only ask for. I myself am understanding of the issues. I know when things get...

Jun 17, 2020
  46. c313 replied to the thread Enchanter pet nerf.

This comment is like the reason why they're nerfed lol. A charmed pet with 70% haste, quading for 200 sounds INCREDIBLY overpowered...

Jun 17, 2020
  47. c313 liked Trizek's post in the thread A 2nd Aradune isn't likely.

They have been communicating. I apologize on their behalf that they're not coming out with daily or hourly comments about this. This...

Jun 15, 2020
  48. c313 replied to the thread Aradune Is Literally Unplayable On The Weekend..

Should look into fixing your corrupted files

Jun 13, 2020
  49. c313 replied to the thread There is something really unprecedented.

It still doesn't eliminate the fact that you, we, as the player chose to play where we want. And the majority are choosing to play on...

Jun 13, 2020
  50. c313 replied to the thread There is something really unprecedented.

Above poster is right. This is a Aradune problem. Not a Everquest problem. There are several servers locked behind a Paywall. Aradune is...

Jun 13, 2020
  51. c313 posted a new thread.

Great start to Saturday! Aradune

Loaded up EQ 11:30 AM PST. 2:14 PM PST now still in the Queue

Jun 13, 2020
  52. c313 replied to the thread How you main melee at server start?.

The only real way to play a Melee at the start is to be an extremely social individual. Make friends, join a Guild, you're pretty much in...

May 8, 2020
  53. c313 replied to the thread (Mangler) <PALS> plat raid on NToV.

and what a way to just crap on it all.

May 7, 2020
  54. c313 replied to the thread Need Dev Response - Focus effects on Aradune.

Probably the same as your understanding of the GM response is my guessing.

May 6, 2020
  55. c313 replied to the thread Need Dev Response - Focus effects on Aradune.

Same response you've been given already. https://prnt.sc/s9k2z6 This must be a hard pill for you to swallow. And you apparently...

May 6, 2020
  56. c313 replied to the thread Need Dev Response - Focus effects on Aradune.

Reading your post history I do not see the proof you claimed they stated this was specifically for Mangler, can you post this proof...

May 5, 2020