c313's Recent Activity

1. c313 replied to the thread Having a hard time everyone. Need some advice. Classic + Does it get better? -- Yelinak.

Seems to me your biggest issue is the fact you're unable to raid with the Guild(s) you want to with the class you're maining. One thing...

Jun 25, 2022
  2. c313 replied to the thread Looking for a PST/Late night EST guild.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/new-yelinak-pst-guild.282064/ Assuming this is for Yeinak.. Stop Yelinak Us is one...

Jun 22, 2022
  3. c313 replied to the thread Yelinak unspoken rule question.

There is no unspoken rule. This is how its been since they implemented the Advance Loot System. In a group of randoms? Everyone needs. In...

Jun 12, 2022
  4. c313 replied to the thread NEW Yelinak PST Guild.

Best (and only?) Late PST on the server Continue the 1 shots

Jun 10, 2022
  5. c313 replied to the thread Yelinak: Any PST Guilds? / Saturdays?.

Thanks much for the infoz. Looks like Stop Yelinak Me is the best fit for me time wise. Off I go to them

Jun 2, 2022
  6. c313 posted a new thread.

Yelinak: Any PST Guilds? / Saturdays?

Looking for a Guild, lvl 50 Mage. Experienced with all targets up to GoD cause bleh GoD. Anyways I am PST. Get home from works usually...

Forum: TLP Guild Recruitment

Jun 1, 2022
  7. c313 replied to the thread Most wanted Class for groups?.

Enchanter straight up

May 25, 2022
  8. c313 replied to the thread On what time the TLPs open ?.

Unplayable for the first 6-12 hours as per the norm.

May 22, 2022
  9. c313 replied to the thread Dont like 2022 TLPs? What do you want in 2023?.

Red and Blue server. Traditional TLP, one being PvP and the other being PvE. Exp adjustments for the PvP

May 21, 2022
  10. c313 replied to the thread Vaniki class power imbalances any different with new ruleset?.

I speculate Rogues will be way too OP during launch for Vaniki Therefore please nerf Rogues.

May 1, 2022
  11. c313 posted a new thread.

New TLP start dates?

Forgive me if its posted somewhere, but I can not find it. Anyways any news on the release dates

Forum: Time Locked Progression Servers

Apr 12, 2022
  12. c313 replied to the thread TLP To Start On Before New TLPs Arrive?.

with only 6-8 hours a week, you're probably better off playing on Mischief until the new TLP's arrive. The only issue with Mischief is...

Apr 12, 2022
  13. c313 replied to the thread With zone copies being a thing, why is there still such a raging hate against boxing on tle servers?.

The Devs probably don't want to go back to how it was in the early TLP days with the 6+ Box Mage armies around every corner. Of course...

Apr 12, 2022
  14. c313 replied to the thread No Krono. No daybreak cash. Truebox. Fabled. Sub Only TLP.

Krono is something that will always be around. It is too much of a money generator for DPG. Long gone are the times of surviving off of...

Apr 3, 2022
  15. c313 replied to the thread No Krono. No daybreak cash. Truebox. Fabled. Sub Only TLP.

How would we get it though with plat if non tradable?

Mar 31, 2022
  16. c313 replied to the thread No Krono. No daybreak cash. Truebox. Fabled. Sub Only TLP.

Whats the point of having non-traddeable Krono if server bound?

Mar 31, 2022
  17. c313 replied to the thread New TLP starting a GoD. Great idea!.

So has it been officially confirmed that the new TLP will be starting at GoD?

Mar 30, 2022
  18. c313 replied to the thread Please rethink this new TLP Daybreak Team....

Lets start the server when the majority of the population tends to quit -DPG

Mar 15, 2022
  19. c313 replied to the thread Merge DoDh and PoR for Aradune and Rizlona, please?.

Prophecy of Ro has more raid content than DoDH. Combining the two is not necessary ... imo Now DoN and DoDH would be a more ideal merging...

Mar 7, 2022