Buster_Shruggs's Recent Activity

1. Buster_Shruggs liked Borm_of_fv's post in the thread Pulling/Splitting tricks needed for my 3 box.

Is your first response always going to be unbridled arrogance? It’s old tired and probably unmerited. He\she asked a valid question and...

Feb 11, 2020 at 9:07 PM
  2. Buster_Shruggs liked Celephane's post in the thread Pulling/Splitting tricks needed for my 3 box.

Train them on other groups/characters in the area. This will cause them to become spread out and some might even die. Then you can pick off...

Feb 11, 2020 at 9:07 PM
  3. Buster_Shruggs replied to the thread Chase Loot Trade-in option.

LOL, I think there were one or 2 constructive comments/suggestions in there, but yea that was rapid and vicious!

Jan 18, 2020
  4. Buster_Shruggs replied to the thread SSRA Emp and cursed, not spawning (ragefire server).

On Trakanon server; Emperor Ssraeshza and Vyzh`dra the Cursed( trigger mobs, Blood and Roz2) seem to only spawn on server reset/after a...

Jan 18, 2020
  5. Buster_Shruggs replied to the thread 12/5/2019 7:44 MT, log in server down?.

Ditto.

Dec 5, 2019
  6. Buster_Shruggs replied to the thread Telgrith, Black Legion Captain - Memorial Day Bug.

Hello, any chance you can do the above ^^^^ on Trakanon server. This is the second time in the past 24hrs Ive run out the 6 hour...

Nov 30, 2019
  7. Buster_Shruggs replied to the thread DoDH lore.

Thanks a lot for the post Nniki. I appreciate the time and effort to collect and post all those exceprts! I enjoyed reading through them...

Nov 29, 2019
  8. Buster_Shruggs liked Zamiam's post in the thread DoDH lore.

^WOW^ now that is a post response

Nov 29, 2019
  9. Buster_Shruggs liked Nniki's post in the thread DoDH lore.

It appears to me that the lore isn't entirely consistent. The story of Venril cursing the Nest, which suggests Shissar origins for his...

Nov 29, 2019
  10. Buster_Shruggs replied to the thread DoDH lore.

Wow, a lot of that lore I was not aware of.(Werewolves killing a dragon!) I recently completed the DoDH task you mentioned and the Vish...

Nov 26, 2019
  11. Buster_Shruggs liked Bobbybick's post in the thread DoDH lore.

I -believe- it was actually Venril Sathir using a magic stone he stole from Firiona Vie that led to DoN. Venril's hatred of the Ring of...

Nov 26, 2019
  12. Buster_Shruggs liked Bobbybick's post in the thread DoDH lore.

Shadowspine was a trap Mayong let Emperor Draygun take from some of his drachnids. A few decades later Mayong uses a shiliskin skin to...

Nov 26, 2019
  13. Buster_Shruggs replied to the thread DoDH lore.

Thank you Fanra.

Nov 25, 2019
  14. Buster_Shruggs liked Fanra's post in the thread DoDH lore.

Check out links at http://everquest.fanra.info/wiki/Lore Unfortunately, it appears the Daybreak https://www.everquest.com/lore no longer...

Nov 25, 2019
  15. Buster_Shruggs posted a new thread.

DoDH lore

Hi folks. I was working on group task arcs in DoDH. I was curious about "The Shadowspine" lore. Is that just an extension/different form of...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Nov 25, 2019