Bumkus's Recent Activity

1. Bumkus replied to the thread Venomous Coalition.

you will want to set a Trigger to know when the first one goes off, so you don't overwrite it with the 2nd Venomous conjunction. it can...

Mar 26, 2024
  2. Bumkus replied to the thread box question.

I would set your War to be main toon, with others on /follow. This way War can engage mob and swing around to other side. This leaves...

Mar 23, 2024
  3. Bumkus replied to the thread Guild hall empty.

I have had guild bank show up empty, but never had my whole GH boarded up on me. The empty bank thing has only happened since i started...

Mar 22, 2024
  4. Bumkus replied to the thread Help me set up a 100 heroic Bard?.

This guide for 85 heroic bard is a great starting point. Most spells are just upgraded copy/paste at 100, so you can swap in the level 100...

Mar 22, 2024
  5. Bumkus replied to the thread What are those must do anniversaries?.

Good tips Vumad. This has been the most wipe-y of all anniversary missions for me. But the reward made it totally worth it. Tracking...

Mar 21, 2024
  6. Bumkus replied to the thread Anniversary Mission ?.

i did the prequests and the mission. prequests involved a lot of zoning...running...zoning...running, but no regrets. Hitting some of the...

Mar 20, 2024
  7. Bumkus replied to the thread Beastlord Timer 11 nuke. When are we getting a new one? Make Roars single target instead?.

It would be interesting to hear their rationale. Cast time is same for Bite as it is for all our other DDs (0.4 seconds), so i would...

Mar 19, 2024
  8. Bumkus replied to the thread Beastlord Timer 11 nuke. When are we getting a new one? Make Roars single target instead?.

Why would any Bst choose NOT to use Mortimus Bite? it is 2nd in my cast order, behind Maelstrom.

Mar 19, 2024
  9. Bumkus replied to the thread Stealth nerfs?.

It does a level check if you try to swap a persona into a mission that is too high a level I don't think the elitist boxers are...

Mar 9, 2024
  10. Bumkus replied to the thread slot 5 bandolier.

We could name 1 set as "game play" set and the other as "Magelo" set :)

Mar 8, 2024
  11. Bumkus replied to the thread Stealth nerfs?.

I get your point, but i would rather have suggestions to help overcome the xp disadvantage with Personas. Let me know how it works...

Mar 7, 2024
  12. Bumkus replied to the thread Stealth nerfs?.

No really changing the subject, just pointing out that the "do progression" answer does not apply everywhere. I've been doing Overseer...

Mar 7, 2024
  13. Bumkus replied to the thread Stealth nerfs?.

Now do a persona where the main has already completed progression and has done all the collection sets. Let me know if goes,...

Mar 7, 2024
  14. Bumkus replied to the thread BST 114/115 Offensive Spells Question.

i never use Growl. I would exclusively use Feralgia (for the Growl effect and Pet swarm), to save the spell slot. Historically i would...

Mar 7, 2024
  15. Bumkus replied to the thread Test Update 03/05/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Does this apply to AA granted for mission/task rewards? Can LoTD push AA past the 5AA limit per kill? Is AA limited by the 200% max...

Mar 6, 2024
  16. Bumkus replied to the thread Exp was changed to TOV Hero Missions? Why?.

A basic 12-hour task gives 1%. You can do 10 in a 24 hour periods, so i would use 10% XP from Overseer as your base. in reality you...

Mar 6, 2024
  17. Bumkus replied to the thread Exp was changed to TOV Hero Missions? Why?.

Making Overseer the single greatest source of XP post 110 was probably not intended either, but here we are

Mar 6, 2024
  18. Bumkus replied to the thread Stealth nerfs?.

Have you leveled an alt from 110 to 125? I'm getting 6.5% (with LoTD running) at 111 for an FF mission. One Door Closes gives me around...

Mar 5, 2024
  19. Bumkus replied to the thread Stealth nerfs?.

Proportionately, this hits personas harder, since they already lose access to these xp bonuses …no benefit of one-time XP boost from...

Mar 5, 2024
  20. Bumkus replied to the thread returning player.

Rather than alt tab, try overlapping windows with parts of each window sticking out. This allows you to switch toons by clicking with...

Feb 27, 2024
  21. Bumkus replied to the thread Year of Darkpaw Lore & Trivia Contest.

I think i just found same picture. Definitely Blackburrow and definitely above the spikey snake pit

Feb 21, 2024
  22. Bumkus replied to the thread Tank hotkeys for 100 War.

i just noticed that Field Guardian is extended to 10 minutes (not 36 sec), so i moved it to my initial attack key, which i don't spam as...

Feb 17, 2024
  23. Bumkus replied to the thread Tank hotkeys for 100 War.

thx. i missed Brutal Onslaught and mighty strike, since they were lower level abilities. Do you run them consecutively, or something...

Feb 17, 2024
  24. Bumkus posted a new thread.

Tank hotkeys for 100 War

I recently started an 85 heroic War, which i PL'd to 100. To get better with this toon, i finally committed some time to my hotkeys. My...

Forum: Tanks

Feb 17, 2024
  25. Bumkus posted a new thread.

Trophy resetting on persona swap

Trophies are being capped at only available trophies of lowest level persona and not resetting to all trophies when switching back to...

Forum: Bug Reports

Feb 17, 2024
  26. Bumkus replied to the thread Are Beastlords Still Viable for Soloing?.

BST is a great soloing class. There was a looong dry spell where they did not let BST warder hold aggro over players ANYWHERE, but now...

Feb 8, 2024
  27. Bumkus replied to the thread Good 3 PC (+3 merc) group class options.

I'm assuming you are not using any 3rd party software, since you are looking for a combo that does not require a lot of clicks. I suggest...

Feb 8, 2024
  28. Bumkus replied to the thread Considering a Rogue..

Rogue is an excellent choice to pair with paladin. Rogue DPS will offset Paladin's lack thereof. And they bring some utility. Pulling...

Feb 7, 2024
  29. Bumkus replied to the thread 125 Beastlords.

Or he powerleveled himself a BST to learn a new class. i did this with an SK and boy was i grateful for the help at 125. Doing the...

Feb 3, 2024
  30. Bumkus replied to the thread LS 18/19 Augments.

The type 18 assaulting ice is giving me 2- 3 procs per minute, and proc rate is not boosted by Beastlord Bloodlust ability, which makes...

Jan 30, 2024
  31. Bumkus replied to the thread Post your Box... and why you like it. (Min 3 toons).

For alts, most of your xp will come from /Overseer. It's the reason to log in multiple times a day. I have a 123 Gnome ENC that only...

Jan 29, 2024
  32. Bumkus replied to the thread Persona Question -> Hero's Fortitude, Vitality etc..

From FAQ: Q: Will Banestrike (and other Special AA like Hero AAs) be shared between characters? A: They are intended to be shared, though...

Jan 26, 2024
  33. Bumkus replied to the thread 120 BST + 116 Bard : Do I really need a 3rd?.

Just know that there is learning curve to controlling mercs in content that is right on the edge. EQ doesn't come with an Easy button....

Jan 24, 2024
  34. Bumkus replied to the thread Beastlords generate too much hate for the DPS they output.

Use the following on Pet for max aggro Defensive buff Cripple proc, like Dire Bite, debilitating bite... Hobble of Spirits Rage weapons...

Jan 23, 2024
  35. Bumkus replied to the thread Beastlords generate too much hate for the DPS they output.

Drop hate hotkey /Timer 150 /pause 15, Alt act 11073 (Playing Possum) /stand /attack on

Jan 22, 2024
  36. Bumkus replied to the thread 125 Beastlords.

1 player heal 1 (or 2) pet heals 2 (or 3) DoTs 4 (or 5) Nukes Feralgia Dicho/Dissident/Epliptic or whatever Fury is best based on where...

Jan 22, 2024
  37. Bumkus replied to the thread 120 BST + 116 Bard : Do I really need a 3rd?.

That is not so much a trick as it is tying one arm behind your back and surrounding yourself with big long range cannons. if going...

Jan 22, 2024
  38. Bumkus replied to the thread 120 BST + 116 Bard : Do I really need a 3rd?.

For fun, here is a little history on pet tanking with live players in melee range. Originally pets could hold mobs attention everywhere,...

Jan 22, 2024
  39. Bumkus replied to the thread 120 BST + 116 Bard : Do I really need a 3rd?.

BST / BARD / ROG is my main trio. Rog is very low maintenance. Basically 1 macro button to /assist, another for short refresh combat...

Jan 19, 2024
  40. Bumkus replied to the thread Two Tank Mercenaries - Non Taunting One Taking Aggro.

I have been fiddling with Tank mercs a lot recently and this post caught my eye. My experience matches what others mentioned above. Huge...

Nov 28, 2023