Bullsnooze's Recent Activity

1. Bullsnooze replied to the thread Pally Vs SK in (Velious, Luclin, PoP).

If I were to pick one for raiding I think I would go Shadow Knight as I'm partial to the playstyle. It's roles are off tanking (trash),...

Sep 24, 2020
  2. Bullsnooze liked Wyre Wintermute's post in the thread Pally Vs SK in (Velious, Luclin, PoP).

SK's are almost always designated for multiple add pickup and/or kiting. Pallies generally take the role(s) of ramp tanking and single...

Sep 24, 2020
  3. Bullsnooze liked Darkhain's post in the thread Pally Vs SK in (Velious, Luclin, PoP).

This is a misconception, no they don't, they can burst once in a while with a disc that's it, the dps difference between pally and sk...

Sep 24, 2020
  4. Bullsnooze replied to the thread Sebilis is a rampant botting / cheating dystopia.

For the typical Necro and Mage duos in crap gear - I not only report them, but kill the spawns as they're very easy to out damage. Funny...

Sep 24, 2020
  5. Bullsnooze liked Protagonist's post in the thread Sebilis is a rampant botting / cheating dystopia.

Same answer as always: This is stupid to the point of handicap or paranoid to the point of mental illness. If they want to sell...

Sep 24, 2020
  6. Bullsnooze liked dentenks's post in the thread PoP backflag for charity.

KAPOW! Badzilla here. Join me in raising money for the kids and doing some backflagging this weekend. Saturday and Sunday 12noon to 6pm US...

Sep 22, 2020
  7. Bullsnooze liked Skuz's post in the thread abject failure as a company.

I only partially agree with you here, the VP key quest structure is fine as it is & I do believe the effort required should be...

Sep 22, 2020
  8. Bullsnooze replied to the thread Pally Vs SK in (Velious, Luclin, PoP).

I just noticed something Druid damage is actually very good. They are a hidden gem at the moment as no group should be without one...

Sep 21, 2020
  9. Bullsnooze liked TLP Addict's post in the thread Pally Vs SK in (Velious, Luclin, PoP).

Shadowknights don't really offer a lot of raid utility in the early expacs, anything they can do some other class/s can do just as well....

Sep 21, 2020
  10. Bullsnooze replied to the thread Pally Vs SK in (Velious, Luclin, PoP).

I respect the disagreement. :D Seems like you're referencing your duo in Classic with a splash of Kunark? I'm curious how you'll...

Sep 21, 2020
  11. Bullsnooze liked Protagonist's post in the thread Leveling Guild on Aradune.

On a scale of 1 to 10, could you please rate your competence running a guild? For help in placing yourself on the continuum, finding the...

Sep 21, 2020
  12. Bullsnooze liked HicksAradune's post in the thread Aradune EST <Thats EQ Baby> Hardcore guild.

The only guild Endorsed by Biden and co. www.thatseqbaby.com [media]

Sep 20, 2020
  13. Bullsnooze liked Herf's post in the thread so they took away clicky aggro.

After doing Earth A and an LDON under the new agro situation...it's almost like, warriors aren't overly negatively affected, but even minor...

Sep 20, 2020
  14. Bullsnooze liked Rogean's post in the thread so they took away clicky aggro.

It's really sad to hear how much these were being abused to cheese encounters. It definitely needs to stay removed, but they need to fix...

Sep 20, 2020
  15. Bullsnooze replied to the thread Just a Simple Request.

If they are proving me a rezz? Why not... It's just a game - pixels - it isn't real. Let's be frank though, I would absolutely take the...

Sep 20, 2020
  16. Bullsnooze replied to the thread Just a Simple Request.

I was being weird for weirdness points sakes earlier, but I will be normal once more. Typically the 'conditions' that you speak of...

Sep 19, 2020
  17. Bullsnooze liked Dresden's post in the thread Just a Simple Request.

Criiinggee I mean there's a couple guilds I wouldn't piss on if they were on fire. But I wouldn't come to the forums and ask everyone not...

Sep 19, 2020
  18. Bullsnooze replied to the thread Just a Simple Request.

Check mate. I have another question... What guild are YOU in?

Sep 19, 2020
  19. Bullsnooze liked Arrk's post in the thread Is Aradune worth playing on?.

Rizlona is always trying to put down Aradune because they are a mostly a bunch of 3rd party software users boxing 40+ characters. They need...

Sep 19, 2020
  20. Bullsnooze replied to the thread so they took away clicky aggro.

As a Warrior main I'd have to say that I don't personally care about them fixing jboot spam aggro because we shouldn't even need clicky...

Sep 19, 2020
  21. Bullsnooze liked Healiez's post in the thread hands-off policy.

Basically the pnp is out the window. GM's are there to correct issues due to bugs, or people exploiting, training, using nono TPP's etc....

Sep 19, 2020
  22. Bullsnooze replied to the thread Just a Simple Request.

Regardless of your rezz conditions, can you let us know which guilds would not receive a rezz from you? :)

Sep 19, 2020
  23. Bullsnooze replied to the thread Truebox + 1 toon per account.

This wouldn't work unfortunately, they'd just create a crap ton more accounts - which they already have to begin with. The easiest ways...

Sep 16, 2020
  24. Bullsnooze replied to the thread Truebox + 2 box restriction vs. NonTruebox + 2 box restriction?.

How many times are you people going to beat a dead horse in regards to Aradune's ruleset? Its how it is and if you want to box on the...

Sep 16, 2020
  25. Bullsnooze replied to the thread Pally Vs SK in (Velious, Luclin, PoP).

With all things equal and in those 3 expansions? SHD + SHM is your best duo hands down. You will be able to get stuff done with the...

Sep 16, 2020
  26. Bullsnooze liked niente's post in the thread Aradune: Bugged Shaman Epic Quest, No help from support.

Check your PMs please. :) To anyone reading this thread, if you tried and failed an epic turnin please PM me with your character...

Sep 15, 2020
  27. Bullsnooze liked Trizek's post in the thread Could I still find low level groups on Aradune?.

You can still find low level groups at a fairly no effort rate. It's not as easy as just going into the zone and waiting for one of the 5-8...

Sep 15, 2020
  28. Bullsnooze replied to the thread Could I still find low level groups on Aradune?.

If you're planning to sit LFG for PUGs, you will probably have a hard time as a Wizard. The fact is that if you're not a tank, Healer,...

Sep 15, 2020
  29. Bullsnooze liked code-zero's post in the thread A Free Trade TLP is (Likely) Coming!.

The transfer flow goes from more restrictive rules to less restrictive rules. So the 2 box limit True Box rule for Aradune with GM...

Sep 14, 2020
  30. Bullsnooze replied to the thread Wizard Epic Fix.

Dark Paw not replying in several (hundred) of the same threads doesn't mean they are ignoring the issue at large. It probably isn't a...

Sep 14, 2020
  31. Bullsnooze replied to the thread Customer Service: Friend or Foe?.

Oh wow, so the free 10 activations went that far? And who the heck cant find a rogue 7 or 8 key to activate their older laptops? For...

Sep 11, 2020
  32. Bullsnooze replied to the thread Customer Service: Friend or Foe?.

I'll just lump you 2 together. I'm entitled to make any assumption I want - especially across the internet with a sketchy...

Sep 11, 2020
  33. Bullsnooze liked Skuz's post in the thread Seems like Mangler is holding population....

Regardless of whether Phinigel had more guilds or more players on the server at the point Mangler is at it is definitely good to see that...

Sep 11, 2020
  34. Bullsnooze liked Protagonist's post in the thread New TLP Rizlona with FV loot rules..

The hilarious part is, when I posted claiming you wanted to use half your bots to gear the other half your bots in a perpetual single...

Sep 11, 2020
  35. Bullsnooze replied to the thread #1 Monk Geared Worldwide (Aradune / Rizlona).

this guy wants a word with you, [media] He claims to be the #1 Monk too... I think you guys should fight for it. :)

Sep 10, 2020
  36. Bullsnooze replied to the thread Wizard Epic Fix.

Between posts on this forum and messages on the official discord, the behavior you speak of seems to stem solely from your guild...

Sep 10, 2020
  37. Bullsnooze replied to the thread Wizard Epic Fix.

In short - you want to change the Broken Golem Spawn because your guild is the cause of its problems on Aradune? Moreover other past...

Sep 10, 2020
  38. Bullsnooze liked Xyphen's post in the thread Wizard Epic Fix.

A "fix"? Your "fix" is to turn Solomen into a Staff of the Four vending machine. You're right, the current implementation isn't "true...

Sep 10, 2020
  39. Bullsnooze replied to the thread New TLP Rizlona with FV loot rules..

Not accepting 'no' for an answer has been linked to personality disorders. " Because of their feeling of entitlement and lack of empathy,...

Sep 10, 2020
  40. Bullsnooze replied to the thread AFK Kick Policy : RE Broken Golem.

I'm out of the loop? What happened? lol

Sep 10, 2020
  41. Bullsnooze replied to the thread Aradune Adventures: The Hunt for the Goblin Gazughi Ring.

Great story. :) I usually do silly things like your adventure too! However, mine aren't nearly as lucrative as yours.

Sep 8, 2020
  42. Bullsnooze replied to the thread Customer Service: Friend or Foe?.

Windows not activated eh? The only Windows environments that I know that are not activated are running in virtual environments. Thank you...

Sep 8, 2020
  43. Bullsnooze liked Auesheet's post in the thread Broken Golem issues.

Come to Phinigel and I will personally see to it that you get your epic wizards!

Sep 5, 2020
  44. Bullsnooze replied to the thread Abuse of Afk killing.

I agree with your stance and I believe that we both have the same concerns for pet classes... However, the reason why these players...

Sep 5, 2020
  45. Bullsnooze replied to the thread Abuse of Afk killing.

Sorry about that. I think there is a fine line that needs to be drawn here, because this seems to be the excuse of most...

Sep 4, 2020
  46. Bullsnooze replied to the thread Abuse of Afk killing.

On Aradune, they stand out like a sore thumb. Typically 2 Mages or 2 Necros that are either unguilded or in some ridiclous guild with like...

Sep 3, 2020
  47. Bullsnooze liked dreamweaver's post in the thread I don't understand the hate for TEQB on this server.

As was stated in the other thread, trying to report or complain about players or guilds breaking the rules should not be accompanied by...

Sep 3, 2020
  48. Bullsnooze liked dreamweaver's post in the thread <Thats EQ Baby> zerg VP with 31 people.

It's time for everyone to take a break from this thread. Before more rules are broken.

Sep 1, 2020
  49. Bullsnooze replied to the thread Something's Gotta Give.

There is nothing wrong with the Druid class to warrant a design change... Its player ignorance. If you don't have a Druid in your group,...

Aug 31, 2020
  50. Bullsnooze replied to the thread Original EQ vs TLP EQ.

Couldn't agree more and it would be in Dark Paw's greatest interest to overhaul a majority of bottlenecks for progression servers.

Aug 30, 2020
  51. Bullsnooze liked Skuz's post in the thread Original EQ vs TLP EQ.

On live servers you absolutely did not have 20-30 guilds of eager raiders all wanting to get their VP key simultaeneously you had maybe...

Aug 30, 2020
  52. Bullsnooze replied to the thread Original EQ vs TLP EQ.

That intent was for a different game with the same name (if that makes sense). In short what the OP is trying to say is that the key...

Aug 29, 2020
  53. Bullsnooze liked modsiw's post in the thread Low priority to fix but still annoying.

chardok, entrance, -100.00, 930.00, 103.28 hateplaneb, entrance, 650.00, -393.00, 3.13

Aug 29, 2020
  54. Bullsnooze liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread Low priority to fix but still annoying.

Do you have good /loc locations for safe spots and we might consider changing (no promise!) NOTE if it's a "one way" zone (I.E. like...

Aug 29, 2020
  55. Bullsnooze replied to the thread When does the rest of Aradune get to farm VP keys?.

Its too late for classic now, but this is what I've been saying as well. About a month ago, I posted in one of these very threads...

Aug 29, 2020
  56. Bullsnooze liked Darchon_Xegony's post in the thread When does the rest of Aradune get to farm VP keys?.

I don't get the bragging about speedrun times for clearing expansions. People who do speed runs do them on old games that haven't at all...

Aug 29, 2020
  57. Bullsnooze liked That0neguy's post in the thread When does the rest of Aradune get to farm VP keys?.

Your argument to make your speed run a valid competing metric would be valid if the other servers had been competing for speed as well....

Aug 29, 2020
  58. Bullsnooze liked AtabishiWoW's post in the thread When does the rest of Aradune get to farm VP keys?.

Yeah, queen bee in instances for the first month of phinny was the wrong version. It was the correct version in open world.

Aug 29, 2020
  59. Bullsnooze liked Kiaro's post in the thread When does the rest of Aradune get to farm VP keys?.

This thread makes me laugh a bit. You get to farm keys when your guild decides its worth a concentrated effort to get them (hint, VP is...

Aug 29, 2020
  60. Bullsnooze replied to the thread <Thats EQ Baby> zerg VP with 31 people.

Sorry Hicks, my response isn't focused on you or your guild's particular celebratory achievements. I'm pretty sure you know how people...

Aug 28, 2020
  61. Bullsnooze replied to the thread <Thats EQ Baby> zerg VP with 31 people.

Can we just stop posting these threads or have them against the forum rules? Not only are they designed at attention seeking, but they...

Aug 27, 2020
  62. Bullsnooze liked Portis's post in the thread Rosengard on Aradune, a home for Euro casual players and raiders.

Thanks Bullsnooze ;)

Aug 20, 2020
  63. Bullsnooze replied to the thread DEV can we please look in to Ancient Cyclops spawn rate.

I'm not really sure where you are going with these points, but there's nothing challenging about classic EverQuest. Moreover, raid...

Aug 20, 2020
  64. Bullsnooze replied to the thread Excellent launch DPG!.

Fantastic launch ;)

Aug 20, 2020
  65. Bullsnooze replied to the thread Rosengard on Aradune, a home for Euro casual players and raiders.

Was awesome to see the RGIV tag in the Commons... Good luck on your recruitment and success. :)

Aug 19, 2020
  66. Bullsnooze replied to the thread New Patch Ruined Custom UI Skins.

Why post this in the TLP section?

Aug 19, 2020
  67. Bullsnooze liked Bobbybick's post in the thread New Patch Ruined Custom UI Skins.

It's not their responsibility to make sure 3rd party UIs are compatible with their patches.

Aug 19, 2020
  68. Bullsnooze replied to the thread DEV can we please look in to Ancient Cyclops spawn rate.

Scarcity as an argument went out the window as soon as they brought dynamic instances and agent of changes to the TLP servers. Either...

Aug 19, 2020
  69. Bullsnooze replied to the thread DEV can we please look in to Ancient Cyclops spawn rate.

Those items have their own problems, but are irrelevant to the discussion (in my opinion). While very similar concepts, it's another...

Aug 19, 2020
  70. Bullsnooze replied to the thread DEV can we please look in to Ancient Cyclops spawn rate.

I thought I made this crystal in my original post. The problem is not being able to kill the Cyclops, its dealing enough damage before...

Aug 19, 2020
  71. Bullsnooze liked jeskola's post in the thread Aradune is limited to two accounts per household??.

I can't believe we are having this discussion again. We went through this already before launch... It was settled long ago that Captain...

Aug 18, 2020
  72. Bullsnooze liked Triconix's post in the thread DEV can we please look in to Ancient Cyclops spawn rate.

Here's a novel idea. How about instead of farming them for profit you like let some of the couple thousand people have the camp so they...

Aug 18, 2020
  73. Bullsnooze liked Bobbybick's post in the thread DEV can we please look in to Ancient Cyclops spawn rate.

Sro is a much more relaxing camp and the science behind it was made public years ago. Got it in 2 in-game nights (admittedly lucky but not...

Aug 18, 2020
  74. Bullsnooze liked Machen's post in the thread DEV can we please look in to Ancient Cyclops spawn rate.

Bring a necro alt...

Aug 18, 2020
  75. Bullsnooze liked Triconix's post in the thread DEV can we please look in to Ancient Cyclops spawn rate.

If we want to get technical, the original description of warriors heavily implies warriors are a dps class. Now we know that's far from...

Aug 18, 2020
  76. Bullsnooze replied to the thread DEV can we please look in to Ancient Cyclops spawn rate.

A question for another discussion? Even without taunt should a Cleric or Bard be able to tank better than a tank?

Aug 18, 2020
  77. Bullsnooze replied to the thread DEV can we please look in to Ancient Cyclops spawn rate.

What makes you think it wasn't? The drop is intended for anyone lucky enough to get the kill, but newer mechanics kind of give 2-3...

Aug 18, 2020
  78. Bullsnooze replied to the thread Against EULA to afk inbetween rare spawns?.

Here's the thing, I think I'd rather trust the decision of a GM, rather than a random person coming to the forums with no evidence....

Aug 18, 2020
  79. Bullsnooze replied to the thread DEV can we please look in to Ancient Cyclops spawn rate.

Yes, just kill the AC is the simple answer, but the reality is if you're not a Necro, Shaman, Druid, or Mage you're going to have a...

Aug 17, 2020
  80. Bullsnooze liked Pharone's post in the thread DEV can we please look in to Ancient Cyclops spawn rate.

A lot of passive aggressive attacks in this thread. Sheesh. Anyway, I like what Bullsnooze suggested. Just allow ALL cyclops a chance...

Aug 17, 2020
  81. Bullsnooze replied to the thread AFK Checked and Suspended while in DZ.

You guys are reading too far into these very simple rules. Which seems to be very common as the general cheater base are always trying...

Aug 17, 2020
  82. Bullsnooze replied to the thread DEV can we please look in to Ancient Cyclops spawn rate.

Farmers go after the AC camp because the supply is so low and the demand is so high. The question is, what would be the incentive of...

Aug 17, 2020
  83. Bullsnooze liked Protagonist's post in the thread The same sadness.

I'm quitting forever because 1) Krono 2) Queues 3) Bots 4) Enchanters too powerful 5) I typed /lfg and waited hours 6) Enchanters got...

Aug 15, 2020
  84. Bullsnooze replied to the thread Aradune EST <Thats EQ Baby> Hardcore guild.

That's not really impressive considering the EoV is a push over. What a real recruit would want to know is how you deal with...

Aug 15, 2020
  85. Bullsnooze replied to the thread Against EULA to afk inbetween rare spawns?.

This is not a democracy! For all intents of purposes you should consider the powers at be a communist regime. They can bend the rules...

Aug 15, 2020
  86. Bullsnooze replied to the thread Nagafen DZ and waiting for named giants to spawn.

Any little bit of data (pun intended) can be traced reading/writing to memory - you just need to know what to look for. Don't let...

Aug 15, 2020
  87. Bullsnooze replied to the thread Against EULA to afk inbetween rare spawns?.

Oh? That sounds pretty 'Willy Nilly' to me. I understand your devil's advocacy perspective, but you've been just shy of...

Aug 15, 2020
  88. Bullsnooze replied to the thread AFK Checked and Suspended while in DZ.

There is likely more to this story - leaving a few things out are we?

Aug 13, 2020
  89. Bullsnooze replied to the thread Aradune Server vs TEQB. Any actual instance only guilds left?.

You're missing the point - there is no argument without the official numbers, only speculation. My argument with that response is as...

Aug 13, 2020
  90. Bullsnooze replied to the thread Against EULA to afk inbetween rare spawns?.

They are slowly disappearing. There was a sneaky SOB Mage cheater setup in South Qeynos that would kill a few vendors on repeat. I...

Aug 13, 2020
  91. Bullsnooze replied to the thread Aradune Server vs TEQB. Any actual instance only guilds left?.

These aren't official numbers and guild clears on an incomplete guild list really shouldn't be used to claim officially that one server...

Aug 7, 2020
  92. Bullsnooze replied to the thread Aradune Server vs TEQB. Any actual instance only guilds left?.

Nope, only the TLPs with agents are casual. Do you have the official numbers to back this claim up or are you guesstimating?...

Aug 5, 2020
  93. Bullsnooze replied to the thread FV Ruleset TLP.

If you put all the text from the dual post in a text file, it takes up roughly 32kbs of disk space. If only folks were this passionate...

Aug 5, 2020
  94. Bullsnooze replied to the thread Aradune Server vs TEQB. Any actual instance only guilds left?.

Aradune by it's very nature is a casual TLP and regardless of the organizational factors needed to hit OW targets competitively, I...

Aug 5, 2020
  95. Bullsnooze replied to the thread Aradune Server vs TEQB. Any actual instance only guilds left?.

Probably the epitome of the process 'organized chaos' in terms of an MMO. :)

Aug 3, 2020
  96. Bullsnooze liked RizLoaner's post in the thread Aradune Server vs TEQB. Any actual instance only guilds left?.

Have to give big props to the officer core of TEQB if they can pull this amount of players off for multiple expansions. There's nothing...

Aug 3, 2020
  97. Bullsnooze liked Protagonist's post in the thread has anyone seen or met the GMs.

Yes. Several times. A dev (niente) once, too. They gave me cookies twice and a super OP regen buff. I've also participated in a GM...

Aug 3, 2020
  98. Bullsnooze replied to the thread Aradune Server vs TEQB. Any actual instance only guilds left?.

Rizloaner summed it up pretty well, but yeah this is just around open world content. Instance raids are even easier since you have...

Aug 3, 2020
  99. Bullsnooze liked RizLoaner's post in the thread Aradune Server vs TEQB. Any actual instance only guilds left?.

you don't need to create new raids, all you need to do is stack a bunch of people outside the raid in groups that aren't big enough...

Aug 3, 2020
  100. Bullsnooze replied to the thread Aradune Server vs TEQB. Any actual instance only guilds left?.

100 or 500 people in a guild really doesn't matter for instanced content. You will still need to gear 100 or 500 people regardless. The...

Jul 31, 2020
  101. Bullsnooze replied to the thread Kunark- Aradune AoE.

Yep, AoE killing means zone lag... Zone lag means server peformance issues... Better start thinking of ways to combat this now? IMO,...

Jul 31, 2020
  102. Bullsnooze replied to the thread I don't know where to go.

http://aradune-progress.com/, research said guild you are looking for and apply. :)

Jul 30, 2020
  103. Bullsnooze replied to the thread Rizlona Kills Guild Tracking Website.

Can we get a security cert on there? :)

Jul 29, 2020
  104. Bullsnooze replied to the thread AOC For Chardok.

/thread

Jul 29, 2020
  105. Bullsnooze replied to the thread Rizlona - Mage Army at Hill Giants.

The OP is not talking about a 'box crew'. They are talking about someone likely automating (botting) their gameplay and that is the...

Jul 28, 2020
  106. Bullsnooze replied to the thread Rizlona Rudeness.

The beaten path (Unrest, Guk, etc.) is usually where you will find the deplorable players. Its not to say that you can't find great players...

Jul 27, 2020
  107. Bullsnooze replied to the thread GM Doex.

Lol, the comments in this thread are pretty funny. If a GM is 'checking' up on you that already means that they are suspicious of you...

Jul 24, 2020
  108. Bullsnooze replied to the thread Kronos farmers monopolizing camps on Aradune.

The thing is these cheaters watch the forum and are in this very thread. They aren't hard to spot as they are typically sympathizers or...

Jul 22, 2020
  109. Bullsnooze replied to the thread I can't get a group !!!.

Its a true story and I wouldn't call him bad player, but he/she was definitely selfish. The DKP bonus was set aggressively to weed...

Jul 21, 2020
  110. Bullsnooze replied to the thread New (third) server?.

Aradune is beautiful right now in terms of performance and gameplay.

Jul 21, 2020
  111. Bullsnooze replied to the thread Kronos farmers monopolizing camps on Aradune.

Whats even more annoying are the 2x Necros at every single high-value camp. Its kind of pitiful really.

Jul 21, 2020
  112. Bullsnooze replied to the thread PVP Flag for killing guards..

The flag would only stick in the cities and drop upon zoning. This would only be city defense and Ogguk is always under-siege.

Jul 20, 2020
  113. Bullsnooze replied to the thread I need suggestions for cheap or easy to get Wis gear for my Druid and Shammy on Aradune..

It would be more beneficial to use Google Search and read the half trillion guides already written lol?

Jul 18, 2020
  114. Bullsnooze liked Maze's post in the thread I need suggestions for cheap or easy to get Wis gear for my Druid and Shammy on Aradune..

https://lmgtfy.com/?q=Best+Wisdom+Gear+Druid+EQ+TLP

Jul 18, 2020
  115. Bullsnooze posted a new thread.

PVP Flag for killing guards.

I'm sick of my fellow Ogre's just doing their job being killed by random people looking to make a buck. Can we get players that are killing...

Forum: Time Locked Progression Servers

Jul 18, 2020
  116. Bullsnooze replied to the thread Aradune bone chips.

They never said the GMs would be live, the term used was dedicated. To have expectations that the GMs would be actively policing each...

Jul 18, 2020
  117. Bullsnooze replied to the thread Aradune - Botter plague.

They should just stick the 'lore' tag on the higher ticket items like the Golden Efreeti Boots and Charred Guardian Shield. I mean every...

Jul 14, 2020
  118. Bullsnooze replied to the thread Aradune - Botter plague.

They aren't paying customers. You aren't a paying customer when you consume a rogue krono to keep your account active.

Jul 14, 2020
  119. Bullsnooze replied to the thread To create a level playing field....

There is never a leveling playing field. You either play by the rules or cheat. If you cheat and get caught that's on you. What I'd like...

Jul 12, 2020
  120. Bullsnooze replied to the thread I can't get a group !!!.

I think the easiest thing to do would be to make friends, get on a schedule, and plan out a solid leveling path. Make friends you say? If...

Jul 11, 2020
  121. Bullsnooze replied to the thread One question....

Here's my theory. TLPs probably make enough in sales to break even over the early months and then become a financial decline...

Jul 7, 2020
  122. Bullsnooze liked Zansobar's post in the thread Time to BAN all the 'special trackers' out there.

Not in the slightest is this true, unless they don't put those rights into the EULA. You are playing this game given your agreement to...

Jul 7, 2020
  123. Bullsnooze replied to the thread Trying again: help with choices.

Enchanter, Druid, and Magician would be the ultimate caster trio. And, you would not need to level up characters in between. Cleric's...

Jun 23, 2020
  124. Bullsnooze liked Trey's post in the thread Glad there's not a 2nd Aradune.

You guys, May 27 Aradune released...today is the 23rd of June. So, according to the theory about lapsed subs...those accounts are...

Jun 23, 2020
  125. Bullsnooze liked Sikkun's post in the thread Glad there's not a 2nd Aradune.

Krono tourist go back to their home servers while forum questers argue some massive amount of subs cancelled. You don’t sit through 5...

Jun 23, 2020
  126. Bullsnooze liked Pumpernickel's post in the thread DPS Racing VS Camping Courtesy - Which is it?.

For the TLP community "camps" don't really exist but they are somewhat respected. It's all FFA and DPS race. Also don't pay too much...

Jun 23, 2020
  127. Bullsnooze replied to the thread Glad there's not a 2nd Aradune.

Out of the 2 confirmed cancellations, that's not enough to make a difference with server stability. :)

Jun 23, 2020
  128. Bullsnooze liked Zansobar's post in the thread At what point will long queues become untenable?.

Queue times are about 25% better after the patch. But for those that don't work from home it probably won't matter until the queues...

Jun 18, 2020
  129. Bullsnooze liked Xyroff-cazic.'s post in the thread The Gnoll Slayer.

LOL. Prathun has done more for this game than anyone. "Quit being a beta and man up?" Are you 12? I'm sorry you don't understand...

Jun 18, 2020
  130. Bullsnooze liked Firesyde424's post in the thread The Gnoll Slayer.

As a systems engineer, this genuinely offends me. I get that people are frustrated, I'm one of them. But that doesn't give you the...

Jun 18, 2020
  131. Bullsnooze replied to the thread The Gnoll Slayer.

This comment isn't even on topic, but this is an example as to why you rarely see developer interaction on the forum. Personally, I...

Jun 18, 2020
  132. Bullsnooze replied to the thread Aradune queues still 3+ hours post-patch.

They havent lifted the queue... The queue is not the issue, its server performance - which they are still testing. If they see that the...

Jun 17, 2020
  133. Bullsnooze replied to the thread Disable Trade until you can fix the Queue.

You could buy it from the Dark Paw store too.

Jun 17, 2020
  134. Bullsnooze replied to the thread DBG is simply inviting hackers and toxic players with krono..

Krono is fine, its the ability to use it to play on Progression servers which is the problem. If you require a credit card to play on...

Jun 17, 2020
  135. Bullsnooze replied to the thread Aradune -- nothing in patch notes.

I vote the protest group be named... EQTIFA. (I won't be joining, but just offering a name lol.)

Jun 17, 2020
  136. Bullsnooze liked Tucoh's post in the thread Here is how I play (not sure how many others can).

This is how I played: Wake up early, play when there's no queues, go to work.

Jun 16, 2020
  137. Bullsnooze replied to the thread Its 11:05 am EST and there's already a queue!.

Dreamweaver and Jenny could give daily updates and this entitled community would still complain, threaten, and make a lot of...

Jun 16, 2020
  138. Bullsnooze liked Sikkun's post in the thread Its 11:05 am EST and there's already a queue!.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/aradune-update-6-10-20.267799/ But given you were the third person to respond to...

Jun 16, 2020
  139. Bullsnooze liked Sikkun's post in the thread Its 11:05 am EST and there's already a queue!.

People were not less pissed last week when they were in an infinite loop of crashing while loading/zoning. They just shifted rage from...

Jun 16, 2020
  140. Bullsnooze replied to the thread Why are you not just spinning up an Aradune clone?.

You made me LOL in real life. :D

Jun 15, 2020
  141. Bullsnooze liked That0neguy's post in the thread Why are you not just spinning up an Aradune clone?.

What game exactly do you think you are playing here? EQ architecture scaling? LOL

Jun 15, 2020
  142. Bullsnooze replied to the thread Why are you not just spinning up an Aradune clone?.

I never said it was hard, my point is that production changes don't happen by 'clicking a button' whenever you want. (They can if you...

Jun 15, 2020
  143. Bullsnooze replied to the thread Why are you not just spinning up an Aradune clone?.

Respectfully Velven, but I don't believe you actually know what CI/CD entails. I'm going to be very generous and say that you may have...

Jun 15, 2020
  144. Bullsnooze liked Accipiter's post in the thread Why are you not just spinning up an Aradune clone?.

This is hilarious. Today: Just spin up a new server. 6 Months from now: My server is dead. Why did you split the player base by...

Jun 15, 2020
  145. Bullsnooze replied to the thread Why are you not just spinning up an Aradune clone?.

You haven't made a single point and all you're doing now is deflecting with sarcasm. And, if you haven't noticed an actual Software...

Jun 15, 2020
  146. Bullsnooze replied to the thread Why are you not just spinning up an Aradune clone?.

I doubt you or a large population of this forum base works in a field related. If you did, you would be far more understanding of the...

Jun 15, 2020
  147. Bullsnooze replied to the thread Why are you not just spinning up an Aradune clone?.

What I want to know is where you and so many others come up with these astronomical figures and obscene fixes that are just thrown...

Jun 15, 2020
  148. Bullsnooze liked Trizek's post in the thread Why are you not just spinning up an Aradune clone?.

Sure, the fact you're still here on the forums complaining shows that you're still playing.

Jun 15, 2020
  149. Bullsnooze replied to the thread Why are you not just spinning up an Aradune clone?.

I'm generalizing everyone at this point and you aren't going to cancel your subscription. You're too addicted.

Jun 15, 2020
  150. Bullsnooze replied to the thread Why are you not just spinning up an Aradune clone?.

They already told you. They want to see if their server instability fix works before anything else. If it works there won't be a need...

Jun 15, 2020
  151. Bullsnooze liked Skuz's post in the thread Cannot Reproduce Crash to Desktop.

There is less than 20k people playing EQ regularly. 100k trying to log into Aradune would be a miraculous thing indeed, more like 1k...

Jun 13, 2020
  152. Bullsnooze liked Critt's post in the thread A Message for Jenn Chan.

Krono is part of the reason they are hurting for cash lot of the players that move from TLP to TLP stock up 100's of krono from each server...

Jun 13, 2020
  153. Bullsnooze replied to the thread I guess that argument is over.

There was never an argument - just a few people making a lot of noise as always.

Jun 11, 2020
  154. Bullsnooze replied to the thread Time to add a TLP server, or just wait out customers leaving ?.

It happened with Ragefire, so I wouldn't take it off the table with Aradune. :)

Jun 11, 2020
  155. Bullsnooze liked Trey's post in the thread Time to add a TLP server, or just wait out customers leaving ?.

Add a 2nd with a planned post PoP server merge.

Jun 11, 2020
  156. Bullsnooze liked Protagonist's post in the thread Poof both accounts canceled, thx Darkpaw.

It happens every TLP. They show up, play a week or two, then rage quit. There's always some great injustice that ruined their wonderful...

Jun 8, 2020
  157. Bullsnooze liked Skuz's post in the thread Poof both accounts canceled, thx Darkpaw.

He could have copy-pasted the text from his cancellation email & people would have said it wasn't genuine or doctored to look that way,...

Jun 8, 2020
  158. Bullsnooze liked Skuz's post in the thread DPG - Please Explain the Technical Side of Aradune's Problems.

I didn't see them say this was to improve performance anywhere, they didn't give us any actual reasoning/justification for this, so...

Jun 8, 2020
  159. Bullsnooze replied to the thread OW Races on Aradune.

fixed that for you

Jun 8, 2020
  160. Bullsnooze liked WaitingforMoreEQ's post in the thread OW Races on Aradune.

Let's be honest anyone batphoning in Classic lost

Jun 8, 2020
  161. Bullsnooze replied to the thread Life as a rogue....

Are you suggesting that playing a Rogue is causing your struggles?

Jun 5, 2020
  162. Bullsnooze replied to the thread Serious Question: How do people level to 50 in ONE Week?!.

How do they do it? Efficiency and experience. PTO (Most important) Coordination (Group composition, meet up locations, and schedules.)...

Jun 5, 2020
  163. Bullsnooze replied to the thread queue is artificial.

It wouldn't be difficult to code in a position queue, but its why I believe that their system is a hybrid lottery as there are no...

May 31, 2020
  164. Bullsnooze liked WaitingforMoreEQ's post in the thread "Boxers keep EQ alive.".

Aradune has literally been hitting 4000+ concurrent toons online. Rizlona doesn't hit a Queue in prime time during launch weekend. I...

May 31, 2020
  165. Bullsnooze replied to the thread queue is artificial.

Its a queue, but it feels like a hybrid lottery system as well. During one of the 2 hour queue times, my partner and I queued 4 (2 each)...

May 31, 2020
  166. Bullsnooze posted a new thread.

We need another Aradune

Rizlona has no queue. Aradune has a queue of 2 hours mid-week day. Weekends are probably going to be unplayable for a month. Please...

Forum: Time Locked Progression Servers

May 28, 2020