Bullsnooze's Recent Activity

1. Bullsnooze replied to the thread Can we please allow transfers from Rizlona to Aradune now that the rulesets have been merged?.

Reviewing my account history, huh? As I said, I don't shield myself with a private profile or a fresh account. In any case, my...

Feb 19, 2024
  2. Bullsnooze replied to the thread Can we please allow transfers from Rizlona to Aradune now that the rulesets have been merged?.

Is it not absurd to suggest that my response to a meme with another meme equates to trolling? I've been part of this board for a...

Feb 14, 2024
  3. Bullsnooze replied to the thread Can we please allow transfers from Rizlona to Aradune now that the rulesets have been merged?.

Rizlona players have never wanted off that server, until recently. The primary motivation for Rizlona players to depart from the...

Feb 12, 2024
  4. Bullsnooze replied to the thread Can we please allow transfers from Rizlona to Aradune now that the rulesets have been merged?.

The answer is no transfers. There answer is no transfers. The answer is no transfers. If Dark Paw were to merge them, Rizlona's...

Feb 9, 2024
  5. Bullsnooze replied to the thread What is a good AC in the underfoot era for tank?.

On Aradune, I was in full raid crafted in Underfoot and 30+ AC augs in all slots and I could only breach 2800/2850 AC shielded and...

Feb 8, 2024
  6. Bullsnooze liked CdeezNotes's post in the thread Can we please allow transfers from Rizlona to Aradune now that the rulesets have been merged?.

The basic situation of players deciding to transfer to Riz to box more, leaving their friends, and now regret it? That basic situation?...

Feb 8, 2024
  7. Bullsnooze replied to the thread Can we please allow transfers from Rizlona to Aradune now that the rulesets have been merged?.

There's no compatibility. Individuals on Rizlona chose that server due to the restrictions imposed by Aradune. Any search for...

Feb 8, 2024
  8. Bullsnooze replied to the thread Can we please allow transfers from Rizlona to Aradune now that the rulesets have been merged?.

Would be better to pause Rizlona, and merge it into Mischief.

Feb 6, 2024
  9. Bullsnooze replied to the thread Can we please allow transfers from Rizlona to Aradune now that the rulesets have been merged?.

Keep them seperate, until live. Regardless of the ruleset, they are arguably two different servers with very different player bases. On...

Feb 5, 2024
  10. Bullsnooze replied to the thread Warrior Hp/AC vs Sk/pally.

For a TLP, the above is your answer for raiding and this is what really counts. That's not saying Paladins, Shadow Knights, or...

Dec 30, 2023
  11. Bullsnooze replied to the thread When will we hear anything about Luclin Compensation?.

I'm curious... For the folks that believe they are owed something. What type of 'compensation' are you looking for?

Dec 7, 2023
  12. Bullsnooze replied to the thread 2024 TLP Ruleset!.

Why mention them? Personally, I don't believe they need a new TLP server for 2024. There are currently (10) servers to play on at...

Dec 7, 2023
  13. Bullsnooze replied to the thread Returning 115 SK , add Bard or Enchanter?.

My rule of thumb has always been: Tank (Main) > Healer > Support. So in case of a Shadow Knight, I would box a Shaman. If you plan on...

Nov 7, 2023
  14. Bullsnooze posted a new thread.

Removed True Box from

Test Update 10/10/2023 - Patch Notes and Discussions Removed True Box from Mangler, Aradune, Mischief, and Thornblade. Thank you!!! :D

Forum: Time Locked Progression Servers

Oct 10, 2023
  15. Bullsnooze replied to the thread Krono prices crashing on Mischief.

Time to reroll Oakwynd.

Oct 2, 2023