Brunlin's Recent Activity

1. Brunlin replied to the thread Dev Request: Allow Barbarians to be Paladins..

Warning: Advanced Dungeons and Dragon terms will be used...( i think i just showed my age with AD&D) Barbarians by their name are primitive...

Mar 1, 2021 at 8:40 AM
  2. Brunlin replied to the thread Agnarr 2.0 proposal -> Dranik TLP.

Yea, I actually like the idea of Agnaar, but its population is a little low, but the reason is there is always a Tlp in a earlier era than...

Mar 1, 2021 at 8:23 AM
  3. Brunlin liked Niskin's post in the thread Agnarr - Potential Targets for a Duo.

That makes sense, and if I was most concerned with which endgame targets I could tackle, that would be the advice I would follow....

Feb 27, 2021 at 4:06 PM
  4. Brunlin replied to the thread Agnarr - Potential Targets for a Duo.

Im not trolling you with this post, but im going to be cliche ..........roll mage/mage.....you will get them up to your other toons real...

Feb 27, 2021 at 4:12 AM
  5. Brunlin replied to the thread Warping in the grey and scarlet desert.

The devs could just dl a certain program like everyone else does to see people warping all over the place.......oh wait did i just say that...

Feb 14, 2021
  6. Brunlin liked Kodachi's post in the thread Proposed Bobbybick Dev Requests.

I wouldn't mind unlocking all the race/class combos and such. They went through the effort in the past to itemize everything for everyone...

Feb 14, 2021
  7. Brunlin liked Koniku's post in the thread Proposed Bobbybick Dev Requests.

disable levitate in the plane of fire

Feb 14, 2021
  8. Brunlin liked dreamweaver's post in the thread Soooo ummmm......when are we getting some news on new TLPs?.

Well we aren't planning on stopping them, but if you're expecting news "soon". We aren't going to be sharing soon.

Feb 14, 2021
  9. Brunlin replied to the thread Soooo ummmm......when are we getting some news on new TLPs?.

This ^

Feb 14, 2021
  10. Brunlin liked Barraind's post in the thread Soooo ummmm......when are we getting some news on new TLPs?.

People are weird. I dunno who can look at group progression options that got added in DoN, TSS, and then basically the entirety of...

Feb 14, 2021
  11. Brunlin replied to the thread Proposed Bobbybick Dev Requests.

Let me add a small one 1. Detach Halflings Ranger/Pal and Gnome Sk/Pal from SOL expac and let it be a QOL change so these toons can be...

Feb 14, 2021
  12. Brunlin replied to the thread Agnarr is the best server in eq’s history ..

Actually, I think they need to make Agnaar free to play like the live servers. This would give the TLP's a free version and a place...

Feb 11, 2021
  13. Brunlin replied to the thread Soooo ummmm......when are we getting some news on new TLPs?.

No, I do not. I think Everquest is at its best in its classic form (Classic through Velious). I am someone who plays on p99 off and on....

Feb 11, 2021
  14. Brunlin replied to the thread Soooo ummmm......when are we getting some news on new TLPs?.

This is not true. If we look at the current TLPs starting from Ragefire and Lockjaw up to now. Which is a total of 10 servers not...

Feb 10, 2021
  15. Brunlin liked Jontrann's post in the thread Soooo ummmm......when are we getting some news on new TLPs?.

Usually its mid to late feb for an announcement with an early to mid march launch.

Feb 7, 2021
  16. Brunlin liked Nargoul's post in the thread Soooo ummmm......when are we getting some news on new TLPs?.

A new TLP will come after Selo gets merged into Povar.

Feb 7, 2021
  17. Brunlin replied to the thread New TLP Idea - This one wins.

Some people already did this, and its popular...go check it out.......P99 green

Jan 28, 2021
  18. Brunlin replied to the thread Is there any plan to make future servers double servers that eventually merge?.

Yea, I'm not a programmer, so that might be a big ask. However, P99 did that very thing when they launched p99 Green in 2019.Your name...

Jan 28, 2021
  19. Brunlin replied to the thread Is there any plan to make future servers double servers that eventually merge?.

Double server would be nice. Yes one would be crowded as hell, while the other would act as a overflow server. Once the crowded as hell...

Jan 27, 2021
  20. Brunlin replied to the thread Most Popular Classic Server?.

As mention, I'm sure there will be another TLP announced later this year. In the mean time, check out project 1999 Green server. Its...

Jan 18, 2021
  21. Brunlin replied to the thread TLP 2021.

I would add....allow Warrens and Stone brunt mountains not to be expac locked, since they were not a part of an Expansion to begin...

Jan 5, 2021
  22. Brunlin replied to the thread krono to db bucks.

Yes this would be good for the players and it would take some kronos out of circulation and might help with the RMT of Kronos. No this...

Jan 5, 2021
  23. Brunlin replied to the thread Best TLP server is... Pop locked, No Box, MEGA Server.

I would like to see them make Agnaar a free to play server. It would allow new players to have a classic free to play server that would...

Jan 4, 2021
  24. Brunlin replied to the thread Gird your Loins, the end is nigh! (aka, DBG gets bought).

I'm kind of opposite, for me its like.....The occupation is finally over!

Dec 9, 2020
  25. Brunlin replied to the thread So does Aradune allow a two box?.

If anyone tells you that they are two boxing on the same pc, take a screen shot of the text and report them. Always report bot groups....

Dec 9, 2020
  26. Brunlin replied to the thread Hail Our New Over Lords EG7 Everyone lets give them Ideas.

TY so much for that, I skipped his post and scrolled down to see the replies so i can get an idea of what he was saying, but this was a...

Dec 9, 2020
  27. Brunlin replied to the thread Best TLP server is... Pop locked, No Box, MEGA Server.

Aradune was suppose to be POP locked, but with a overwhelming response of people who said no, Daybreak changed it. So I imagine because...

Dec 9, 2020
  28. Brunlin liked Prathun's post in the thread I'm curious to see how well a LITERAL, classic, EQ server would perform with today's standards..

To my knowledge, no snapshot of EverQuest's code and data from March 1999 exists. Even if that code and data did exist, the game would...

Dec 9, 2020
  29. Brunlin replied to the thread I'm curious to see how well a LITERAL, classic, EQ server would perform with today's standards..

Its the closest thing though and as Bobbybick likes to say.....true classic is out of reach, because no ones going back to dial up. I...

Dec 9, 2020
  30. Brunlin replied to the thread I'm curious to see how well a LITERAL, classic, EQ server would perform with today's standards..

P99just started over a year ago on the green server. Green will reset about every 3 years any toon created on green will go to the...

Dec 9, 2020
  31. Brunlin replied to the thread How exactly do you use this new loot window?.

First off the advanced loot isnt new by any means. It is however new to people like you that are coming back and experiencing it for...

Nov 1, 2020
  32. Brunlin replied to the thread Third Party Software - What's cheating?.

This ^

Oct 9, 2020