Brohg's Recent Activity

1. Brohg liked Sancus's post in the thread Confirmed Pet Melee Lag.

Summary: Pets have a significant issue with lag in most modern raids. In many of these situations, they swing at a significantly slower...

Oct 25, 2019
  2. Brohg replied to the thread Warriors Beyond TBL.

Spamming taunt is already a highly functional way for warriors to build agro on a single target, as we already have other abilities that...

Oct 17, 2019
  3. Brohg liked Zamiam's post in the thread Quality of Life wishes and dreams. What would you want?.

not sure if this is in this post didnt read all 80 pages but can we get a filter on /claim window to hide all the darn paintings of 999...

Oct 17, 2019
  4. Brohg replied to the thread The Estarim family story?.

I miss LoN

Oct 17, 2019
  5. Brohg liked Nniki's post in the thread Bards and Clickies.

You are confusing things. Neither the Aria of Absolution Rk. III clicky effect from Marrow's Song nor the Fermata of Preservation Rk....

Oct 17, 2019
  6. Brohg replied to the thread Bards and Clickies.

learned something new! verified, the Fermata gets +1 tick from equipping! I don't think that'll make me actually bando in Selo's Drums...

Oct 17, 2019
  7. Brohg liked Kamor's post in the thread Bards and Clickies.

https://items.eqresource.com/items.php?id=147412 https://items.eqresource.com/items.php?id=147413 Marrows Song, and Darkwood Picolo...

Oct 17, 2019
  8. Brohg liked sojero's post in the thread Need Help With SK Spell Lineup!.

refute only lasts 2 minutes I would multibind 1-6 1) Touch of T'Vem 2) Spear of Tylix 3) Dire Testimony 4) Touch of Lutzen 5)...

Oct 17, 2019
  9. Brohg liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread /pick situation after patch.

Pick was never intended as a method for players to circumvent content, as LDEffecsMe's first paragraph shows people were doing, but as a...

Oct 17, 2019
  10. Brohg replied to the thread Need Help With SK Spell Lineup!.

Hemofax, Refute, and Torrent self-buffs last 10 minutes each once their AA is filled in. They can all swap in when needed since they don't...

Oct 17, 2019
  11. Brohg replied to the thread Paladin 3-Box for RoS and TBL.

Tank+Healer+things is how great groups go, looks like you're set :) For dps, use 2h as aggressively as is survivable and work on getting...

Oct 17, 2019
  12. Brohg replied to the thread Need Help With SK Spell Lineup!.

"through the roof" is a pretty questionable description for SK dots regardless of mods. Two of the mods you cite also already work on Life...

Oct 17, 2019
  13. Brohg replied to the thread Warriors Beyond TBL.

eh, fine with that being a paladin strength.

Oct 16, 2019
  14. Brohg liked Skuz's post in the thread Producer's Letter: Torment of Velious Beta [Discussion].

I think you nailed it, this new TLP is not aimed at the same audience the prior TLP's have been, who knows it may fall flat on it's...

Oct 16, 2019
  15. Brohg replied to the thread Producer's Letter: Torment of Velious Beta [Discussion].

I don't expect the Heroic+ server with levels and dozens of abilities, standardized no trade equips, augments, Mercenary & Partisan...

Oct 16, 2019
  16. Brohg replied to the thread Bards and Clickies.

debuffs are modded https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/bard-song-focus-how-what-when.229696/#post-3380322

Oct 16, 2019
  17. Brohg replied to the thread I don't understand the max mana cost to Fade.

30s from OOC regen, but sure

Oct 16, 2019
  18. Brohg liked Tucoh's post in the thread Help- Bertox server w/ Trial Cliffs Glory.

This seems like an overly specific set of recommendations. Just about any coherent group that includes a tank, a healer and some...

Oct 16, 2019
  19. Brohg replied to the thread Returning cleric seeking advice.

1.0 obsolete with Blessing of Resurrection AA, but ornament is still cool :) It won't be available for a lil' while, but when HH Sebilis...

Oct 15, 2019
  20. Brohg liked Sancus's post in the thread Mages still use cotf casting augs?.

I can't speak to what you don't know, but SPA 124 (which Elemental Flames uses) only takes the highest active focus. Heart of Flames (up...

Oct 15, 2019
  21. Brohg liked Piemastaj's post in the thread Mages still use cotf casting augs?.

50 Mana regen OP..... As to the Evoc and Conj augs I still use both. There isn't a different aug that will add realistically any...

Oct 15, 2019
  22. Brohg replied to the thread Bards, your favorite medley?.

Selo's Kick proc is sung, so it's a song that is Kick skill instead of Brass or Strings or whatever (that's what the patch note was about,...

Oct 15, 2019
  23. Brohg liked dreamweaver's post in the thread Another round of layoffs at DBG.

Hi All, While we’re doing what we can to support those affected on Friday, just wanted to drop a note to let you know the EQ and EQII...

Oct 14, 2019
  24. Brohg liked Corwyhn Lionheart's post in the thread Guess the next expansion’s title.

The Freezing Lands and the expansion after that? The Just Right Lands.

Oct 14, 2019
  25. Brohg liked Maedhros's post in the thread Guess the next expansion’s title.

Do you wanna build a snowman? It doesn't have to be a snowman.

Oct 14, 2019
  26. Brohg replied to the thread Mages still use cotf casting augs?.

Just like having mana. And pretty casual, never even maxed out fire form so I still have the low% proc version, which is unattractive to...

Oct 14, 2019
  27. Brohg liked kizant's post in the thread Enchanters.

NET is more useful to a Warrior or Zerker for the healing than the dps. It's just not a great buff for them when compared to better classes...

Oct 13, 2019
  28. Brohg replied to the thread Melee skills nerfed.

These are not equivalent abilities

Oct 13, 2019
  29. Brohg replied to the thread GamParse 2.0.0.x Beta.

I log the ranger begins casting it, and their whole group including them getting one message each "consumed" etc It's theoretically...

Oct 12, 2019
  30. Brohg replied to the thread Are Zerkers able to tank group content at higher levels?.

DPS of nearly all spam buttons is boosted with crit% since they make more melee-type hits. Phantom isn't, Covenant isn't, Bolstered Frenzy...

Oct 12, 2019
  31. Brohg replied to the thread Help- Bertox server w/ Trial Cliffs Glory.

a_swirl_of_disturbed_crust05

Oct 12, 2019
  32. Brohg liked Nedrom's post in the thread Community Petition: Bring Back Monkly Business.

PS: the current owner was about to shut the site down due to months of inactivity.

Oct 12, 2019
  33. Brohg replied to the thread Are Zerkers able to tank group content at higher levels?.

Including that difference, and not including the other, obfuscates the point. It's misleading as to what's relevant.

Oct 12, 2019
  34. Brohg liked Roxas MM's post in the thread 76 beastlord.

i am not on the life servers but on phinny. we passed the lvl 70-75 stage last year. i can recommend jewel of atiki in TBS. Even without...

Oct 12, 2019
  35. Brohg replied to the thread Mages still use cotf casting augs?.

The much lamented nerf just soft-capped their performance to not go nuts during burns

Oct 12, 2019
  36. Brohg replied to the thread Are Zerkers able to tank group content at higher levels?.

51 & 38 are the extra damage adds, literally just 13 damage per swing. The functional difference is group cleave being Cleave VII, versus...

Oct 12, 2019
  37. Brohg replied to the thread Mages still use cotf casting augs?.

I go water. Be sure you're stepping out of that rotation enough to keep Theft of Essence active on your pet, via Volley of Many. As...

Oct 12, 2019
  38. Brohg replied to the thread Mage 1.0 Pet Focus.

The 1.0 itself focuses the summon spell it clicks.

Oct 12, 2019
  39. Brohg replied to the thread GamParse 2.0.0.x Beta.

That doesn't appear to be the case? In my log I'm only witnessing one cast-on message per character that it's cast on. Just checked Gnome...

Oct 12, 2019
  40. Brohg replied to the thread Mages still use cotf casting augs?.

Evo at least. There's a thing where folks pick the balance of AC/HP/mana/+spell they're comfortable with on augments, like weighting, ya?...

Oct 12, 2019
  41. Brohg replied to the thread GamParse 2.0.0.x Beta.

Would like to track please "Received Scarlet Cheetah" [Sun Oct 06 17:38:31 2019] Soandso is consumed by the flames of the Scarlet Cheetah.

Oct 12, 2019
  42. Brohg replied to the thread 76 beastlord.

Dragonscale Hills? Toskirakk boars?

Oct 11, 2019
  43. Brohg replied to the thread Raid content for the non 1%.

Essence of the Dragon doesn't work REMOTELY like that

Oct 11, 2019
  44. Brohg liked Sancus's post in the thread Raid content for the non 1%.

I promise people understand your point of view at this point. It's valid; other people disagree. Repeating your point of view to every...

Oct 11, 2019
  45. Brohg replied to the thread Just came back.

starter suit of type5s, the Resplendent Sulstones of Deftness/Resilience (your pick) in Plane of Health, purchased with Remnants of...

Oct 11, 2019
  46. Brohg liked Allayna's post in the thread Raid content for the non 1%.

I’m gonna stop you there because that’s where you lost me. Gear is a crutch. I’ve seen, over and over and over, my group geared...

Oct 11, 2019
  47. Brohg replied to the thread Just came back.

at 109, Conflagrant items are available to you for an immediate major jump in stats. Full visibles, nonvisibles, and a small set of 4(?)...

Oct 11, 2019
  48. Brohg replied to the thread Are Zerkers able to tank group content at higher levels?.

My new raid force includes a berserker that has ornamented 3 wildly different weapons (Ascending Sun Staff, somethingsomething, and the...

Oct 11, 2019
  49. Brohg replied to the thread Looking for raid tips on Esianti: Contract of War.

SK because they can chain some strong discs and as long as other tanks don't **** around with them, SK agro on multiple targets is...

Oct 11, 2019
  50. Brohg liked Warrior007's post in the thread Shadowstep Doesn't Work (let's get this over with).

Any jagged terrain will stop shadowstep where it inclines up. Furious leap does generally propel you a little higher, especially if you...

Oct 10, 2019
  51. Brohg liked Vumad's post in the thread Playing a Cleric in 2019? Thoughts Anyone?.

A cleric merc can not compare to a real player. I did say that. But I believe a Druid + Cleric merc is vastly superior to a Cleric...

Oct 10, 2019
  52. Brohg replied to the thread Looking for raid tips on Esianti: Contract of War.

You stay the hell away. Warriors are the very best in game at having their hands held crossing the street and that suits us (well, me) just...

Oct 10, 2019
  53. Brohg replied to the thread Looking for raid tips on Esianti: Contract of War.

gonna ignore my boy doing it in Phlogiston? okay, passing right by that then

Oct 10, 2019
  54. Brohg replied to the thread Paladin Wishes.

"Like"x3 Love Well said, that's what I mean, and double same for warriors not trying to get knight abilities (and basically all...

Oct 10, 2019
  55. Brohg liked Metapsyche's post in the thread Paladin Wishes.

Brohg is very right with respect to Paladins should not just turn into the holy version of an SK. The conversation really shouldn’t...

Oct 10, 2019
  56. Brohg replied to the thread Playing a Cleric in 2019? Thoughts Anyone?.

Cleric mercenaries are gd awful. As they should be, but still. Just the pits. I main one of the toughest characters ever to walk the face...

Oct 10, 2019
  57. Brohg replied to the thread Paladin Wishes.

Eh, I don't totally mean to suggest that paladin's bite TotC's style, just that the balance isn't as plain as the heal number (and yeah...

Oct 10, 2019
  58. Brohg liked Cadira's post in the thread Looking for raid tips on Esianti: Contract of War.

Sithsonn (sk) has often tanked both guardians at the same time on open raids. He's kinda a monster.

Oct 10, 2019
  59. Brohg replied to the thread I don't understand the max mana cost to Fade.

Your mana regen does not remain static as your kit advances. Pretending it does serves no one.

Oct 10, 2019
  60. Brohg replied to the thread Looking for raid tips on Esianti: Contract of War.

yes, much less messy encounter that way. Oh, gear was brought up. Warriors buncha lifers, full Scaleborn from RoS. RoS raid all around,...

Oct 9, 2019
  61. Brohg replied to the thread Looking for raid tips on Esianti: Contract of War.

We did use warriors to tank Reparm. It's been our strat since our first win to have a shadowknight tank the two Throne Guardians. A...

Oct 9, 2019
  62. Brohg replied to the thread Test Update 10/08/2019 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Tactical Step /nods Step Into Slaughter

Oct 9, 2019
  63. Brohg liked kizant's post in the thread Daybreak games forever ruined their reputation, missed opportunity..

The dumbest thing DBG could possibly do is to take focus away from EQ1.

Oct 9, 2019
  64. Brohg replied to the thread Shadowstep Doesn't Work (let's get this over with).

war/ber version is incompatible with levitate, I think that would displease most

Oct 9, 2019
  65. Brohg replied to the thread Paladin Wishes.

lol and doesn't deal damage

Oct 9, 2019
  66. Brohg replied to the thread I don't understand the max mana cost to Fade.

It's been decided that gear advancement shouldn't change how various players can deploy these class utility abilities. In the same way that...

Oct 9, 2019
  67. Brohg liked Lianeb's post in the thread Raid content for the non 1%.

I don’t think it’s possible to get it for one that will not allow you to negate it. Meaning if they were all at 23 or below and you have...

Oct 9, 2019
  68. Brohg replied to the thread Test Update 10/08/2019 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

I've never ever experienced or seen or heard of before tonight these supposed legitimate uses of /picking in place. I have only ever seen...

Oct 8, 2019
  69. Brohg replied to the thread Glyph of Destruction vs. Intensity of the Resolute.

It is good, great even when other stuff isn't going on. Just when everyone around you is bringing all their stuff out too then it has to...

Oct 8, 2019
  70. Brohg liked Prathun's post in the thread Another exp bonus?.

If a bonus event activates and no one posts about it on social media, does it provide any actual bonuses? :p

Oct 8, 2019
  71. Brohg replied to the thread Glyph of Destruction vs. Intensity of the Resolute.

Glyph of Destruction, for monks, only overlaps with Ruchu you get from Shm. Run Glyph (2 min duration) in the gap between Ruchu & the next...

Oct 8, 2019
  72. Brohg replied to the thread Glyph of Destruction vs. Intensity of the Resolute.

assembled this for a guild forum kinda recently, maybe help on Intensity tl;dr - Intensity conflicts with Auspice which you hopefully...

Oct 8, 2019
  73. Brohg liked Sancus's post in the thread TBL -- Let's get this over with..

Raid gear has varying benefits for different classes/roles/archetypes, but this is hyperbolic. There is no reason a raid geared player...

Oct 8, 2019
  74. Brohg replied to the thread Paladin Wishes.

Welp. Thank goodness knights aren't obligated to negotiate with you for class development, lol.

Oct 8, 2019
  75. Brohg replied to the thread Are Zerkers able to tank group content at higher levels?.

^ there's that, too

Oct 8, 2019
  76. Brohg replied to the thread Are Zerkers able to tank group content at higher levels?.

Blood Sustenance is a hell of a thing. How hard can you burn? :P

Oct 8, 2019
  77. Brohg replied to the thread Bards, your favorite medley?.

Sathir's Insult, not Travenro's, because Travenro's does push 1 Aria 2 War March 3 Suffering 4 Arcane 5 Pulse 6 Reckless Sathir 1...

Oct 7, 2019
  78. Brohg replied to the thread Evolving TBL items in 2020.

Yes, it's very normal for characters on aggregate to be twice as powerful after level-ups. Stronger tanks better heals better dps for...

Oct 7, 2019
  79. Brohg liked Monkman's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[img]via Imgflip Meme Generator

Oct 7, 2019
  80. Brohg liked menown's post in the thread Fix spellbar lockout bug (or give / command to unlock).

Happens to me after I go unconscious briefly while I was casting a spell.

Oct 6, 2019
  81. Brohg replied to the thread Please reduce the Ultra Rare to a Rare at least.

it's a 32 item shopping list. Quillmane is rare, but otherwise is a silly & fun epic

Oct 6, 2019
  82. Brohg replied to the thread Paladin Wishes.

Nothing about those scenarios sounds remotely "OP". Those use cases sound like an impossible pain in the . You bring up bards and I will...

Oct 5, 2019
  83. Brohg replied to the thread Live Update Bugs 09/18/2019.

All ranks of enchanter Augmenting [44931-3] & Bolstering Auras [57186-8] erroneously claim in their descriptions to only work on DD spells....

Oct 5, 2019
  84. Brohg liked yepmetoo's post in the thread Paladin Wishes.

Your argument was so absurd I didn't bother logging into the forums to reply yesterday. Its a really poor strawman. I was at a loss how...

Oct 5, 2019
  85. Brohg liked Metanis's post in the thread Raid content for the non 1%.

Most games couldn't even have a discussion like this. The monster we know as Everquest is a large and complex beast with many moving parts....

Oct 5, 2019
  86. Brohg replied to the thread Evolving TBL items in 2020.

With ratios to last, this time, please! As great as they (mostly) were for looks & effects :ThumbsUpEmoji:, they were released way late...

Oct 4, 2019
  87. Brohg liked AcemoneyFV's post in the thread Evolving TBL items in 2020.

RoF class weapons were pretty good. Let's get weapons like those again. :D

Oct 4, 2019
  88. Brohg replied to the thread Evolving TBL items in 2020.

Current evolvers are already statted to be best-in-slot equipment through the next expansion.

Oct 4, 2019
  89. Brohg liked Tucoh's post in the thread Evolving TBL items in 2020.

agree. TBL evolving items are EQ's 2018 epics and were a huge hit. Please repeat.

Oct 4, 2019
  90. Brohg replied to the thread GamParse 2.0.0.x Beta.

It's not. It's the formatting of tells.

Oct 4, 2019
  91. Brohg replied to the thread Druid Wishes.

Jesus this would be a HUGE nerf, wtf. It would revert the very awesome great change druids & devs took a year to work out. 5 minute...

Oct 4, 2019
  92. Brohg liked FawnTemplar's post in the thread Raid content for the non 1%.

As a philosopher, I can really appreciate this Marxist-epistemic-privilege-esq argument. That being said, you are making a key...

Oct 4, 2019
  93. Brohg liked Beimeith's post in the thread GamParse 2.0.0.x Beta.

The issue with pets being counted as players is due to the change in formatting for tells, and has already been fixed. It will be updated...

Oct 4, 2019
  94. Brohg replied to the thread Pound for Pound.

nerf paladins!

Oct 3, 2019
  95. Brohg replied to the thread Evolving TBL items in 2020.

They'd have to get bumped by an order of magnitude just to stop getting "is this bugged link?" "are you sure?" questions in #general. And...

Oct 3, 2019
  96. Brohg replied to the thread Pound for Pound.

That was very much not happening :p Also, in the context of Fire raid particularly? the technique you bring up Fin would 100% guarantee...

Oct 3, 2019
  97. Brohg liked Astral64's post in the thread Cazic-Thule < Silent Redemption >.

Let's be real, we've all seen Zak play EQ. Keybinds and mouse look are basically voodoo black magic to this dude.

Oct 3, 2019
  98. Brohg liked Scornfire's post in the thread Illusions in Marketplace or Special Crates.

They expressed regret after introducing Guise of the Ancient Gods. I'd be very surprised to seem them introduce any further illusions...

Oct 3, 2019
  99. Brohg liked Dzarn's post in the thread Preview of Upcoming Changes to Combat Escape AA Abilities.

Once again, a heartfelt thanks to everyone who provided constructive input, please know that you are beacons of hope in a sea of...

Oct 3, 2019
  100. Brohg replied to the thread The EverQuest Show - Interview with Holly Longdale.

transcript of what? nothing's been published

Oct 3, 2019
  101. Brohg replied to the thread Should they think about creating 3 options for further changes..

A lot of people play on both and update Gamparse to bind pets correctly, too

Oct 3, 2019
  102. Brohg replied to the thread Evolving TBL items in 2020.

thing is, they could double. they could triple. it still won't be parsable dps.

Oct 3, 2019
  103. Brohg replied to the thread Pound for Pound.

I can't know if you're joking, but I've absolutely had an SK in raids who treated Harmshield as a defensvie disc

Oct 3, 2019
  104. Brohg liked Absor's post in the thread The EverQuest Show - Interview with Holly Longdale.

I'm terrified to hear what she said. :P

Oct 3, 2019
  105. Brohg liked Scornfire's post in the thread How would you level a new Necro to 110?.

;tell cazic.scornfire if you need any Guidance, always happy to help. If you can carve out enough time for a lesson burn every night you...

Oct 3, 2019
  106. Brohg replied to the thread TBL Enchanter ADPS questions..

Yes, thank you everyone for keeping me honest. The linked post (penned by an actual professional enchanter) goes into much further detail...

Oct 3, 2019
  107. Brohg liked Ravanta Suffer's post in the thread Quality of Life wishes and dreams. What would you want?.

No, every time pom has been changed, it got worse.

Oct 2, 2019
  108. Brohg replied to the thread How would you level a new Necro to 110?.

I disagree with this premise. Necromancer class is annoying to fully deploy in some situations but they've a lot of power to be deployed....

Oct 2, 2019
  109. Brohg replied to the thread TBL Enchanter ADPS questions..

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/raiding-enchanters.250581/#post-3686006 To paraphrase: Mindslash on cooldown for...

Oct 2, 2019
  110. Brohg replied to the thread Thorn Wilting - Shaman Spell - any use in new expansions?.

Its original purpose was very narrow: it allowed enchanters to get the AC buff from rangers and still use their defensive-proc mez self...

Oct 2, 2019
  111. Brohg replied to the thread How would you level a new Necro to 110?.

nonsense. all it takes is play time & not doodling around. No sitting in Lobby begging for buffs for 2h instead of getting out & playing,...

Oct 2, 2019
  112. Brohg replied to the thread Raid content for the non 1%.

Those were pre-nerf Rustbottom. Killing repairers strat is 15 minute win for scrub tier DPS now, should be 10 or less for good guilds. The...

Oct 2, 2019
  113. Brohg liked Raccoo's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Oct 2, 2019
  114. Brohg liked Lianeb's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

All fade abilities moved to max or release in UF, or level 85. Next TLP starts in HoT.....hmmmm

Oct 2, 2019
  115. Brohg liked Jhenna_BB's post in the thread Preview of Upcoming Changes to Combat Escape AA Abilities.

The why has been pretty transparent all along. The Devs regret giving anyone that's not an Enc or Bard fade or a Monk, SK or Necro a "feign...

Oct 2, 2019
  116. Brohg liked Dzarn's post in the thread Preview of Upcoming Changes to Combat Escape AA Abilities.

First off, a genuine thanks to the posters who have offered constructive feedback. I wanted to take a moment to include one additional...

Oct 2, 2019
  117. Brohg liked Ibadan Kun'Tirel's post in the thread Preview of Upcoming Changes to Combat Escape AA Abilities.

I don't like the changes, but I love the communication.

Oct 2, 2019
  118. Brohg liked Fian's post in the thread Preview of Upcoming Changes to Combat Escape AA Abilities.

While it is easy to complain about dev decisions (count me in that group too), I do want to commend them on one thing. Normally, they push...

Oct 2, 2019
  119. Brohg liked Schadenfreude's post in the thread Preview of Upcoming Changes to Combat Escape AA Abilities.

If Cover Tracks could be changed to use 20% of our Endurance instead of Mana that would be super.

Oct 2, 2019
  120. Brohg replied to the thread Thorn Wilting - Shaman Spell - any use in new expansions?.

It doesn't reduce mob DS, that's not what the spell is for. It's for buffing *players* to reduce the damage shield the *player* has on...

Oct 2, 2019
  121. Brohg replied to the thread Evolving TBL items in 2020.

That you noticed any number of procs surprises me. I only ever got barely enough to mess up large trains in low level zones with a...

Oct 1, 2019
  122. Brohg replied to the thread Druid Wishes.

The other class with combat auras (enchanters have two) also has 5 minute duration on their combat auras.

Oct 1, 2019
  123. Brohg replied to the thread Evolving TBL items in 2020.

And Sweet Icon. omg

Oct 1, 2019
  124. Brohg replied to the thread Evolving TBL items in 2020.

mmm, chase face pls with a cool icon? I'm still wearing Hardened Mask of Immortal End for its hate focus & sweet icon. How hard would...

Oct 1, 2019
  125. Brohg replied to the thread How would you level a new Necro to 110?.

It's wholly possible to level all the way up very quickly, but "as a casual player" means the very-quickly is attenuated commensurate with...

Oct 1, 2019
  126. Brohg replied to the thread Quality of Life wishes and dreams. What would you want?.

[IMG]

Oct 1, 2019
  127. Brohg liked Tucoh's post in the thread Warriors Beyond TBL.

I want an aa that has a chance to perform an attack when a mob misses us. Given only to paladins and warriors.

Sep 30, 2019
  128. Brohg liked Dewey's post in the thread Rogue Improvements?.

I want poison components to not be insanely rare. I shouldn't have to go to past expansions to farm trade skill stuff.

Sep 30, 2019
  129. Brohg liked Cragzop's post in the thread TBL wizard burn potential..

Very nice parse and I'll admit, pretty darn jealous. GMM1 was as laggy as hell for us tonight and I had a poor run … came nowhere close to...

Sep 30, 2019
  130. Brohg replied to the thread Riposte Change.

They're not trying to do that. It's not the case. Riposte being nerfed is an (I expect welcome) side effect of melee combat...

Sep 29, 2019
  131. Brohg replied to the thread Riposte Change.

um, yes it did. Maybe not "game changing" depending on definitions, so "OP" can be debated, but the power level of Riposte is Pretty...

Sep 28, 2019
  132. Brohg replied to the thread Holy Soothing proc.

should work on Dragonkiller (the other two are nukes, detrimental not beneficial), but it's pretty unimaginable the tradeoff in dps would...

Sep 28, 2019
  133. Brohg replied to the thread TBL -- Let's get this over with..

Your definition of "no one" is very loose...some might say Highly Questionable, or Borderline Nonsense. Nothing has changed about the...

Sep 28, 2019
  134. Brohg replied to the thread Live Update Bugs 09/18/2019.

I hear the programmers are on top of it, for October. Meanwhile, temp fix at...

Sep 28, 2019
  135. Brohg liked Sancus's post in the thread Dear DBG: Upgrade Heroics to make them Relevant in Modern EQ.

I'm in the #1 and #3 guilds to beat TBL; neither requires any hero AAs.

Sep 28, 2019
  136. Brohg liked Sancus's post in the thread Dear DBG: Upgrade Heroics to make them Relevant in Modern EQ.

This is a poor argument. There are many games in this world more popular than EQ. There are many games in this world more popular than...

Sep 28, 2019
  137. Brohg replied to the thread Creating Fake Item/Achievement/Dialogue Links in EQ.

the items I've most wanted to make/keep links for in the past are non-/ach trophies since they're inconvenient to link while "in the...

Sep 28, 2019
  138. Brohg replied to the thread Creating Fake Item/Achievement/Dialogue Links in EQ.

Thanks Rorce! Items are different, can't do ANY item?

Sep 28, 2019
  139. Brohg replied to the thread Quality of Life wishes and dreams. What would you want?.

welcome https://www.raidloot.com/Spells.aspx?name=rk.+iii&effect=poison&view=Table&class=Cleric

Sep 28, 2019
  140. Brohg liked Bigstomp's post in the thread Sympathetic Healing Weapons.

I think we looked at these a long time ago as a raid option (it may have changed since) but in a raid it didn't make sense at the time. The...

Sep 28, 2019
  141. Brohg liked menown's post in the thread Necromancer AA 2019.

- Mercurial Torment: reuse time dropped to 15 minutes.

Sep 27, 2019
  142. Brohg replied to the thread Quality of Life wishes and dreams. What would you want?.

/blocks add pet 55277 (Furial Renewal) /blocks add pet 55301 (Word of Greater Restoration) /blocks add pet 55083 (Expurgated Blood)...

Sep 27, 2019
  143. Brohg liked Tucoh's post in the thread More Shaman DPS nerfed? - Feral Bite nerf.

Would love to see more abilities that apply a debuff (even if it's not just a pure DoT) changed to DDs!

Sep 27, 2019
  144. Brohg liked Nniki's post in the thread Potential Bug: Bandolier Swapping in Any Ranged Item with Same Name.

Used to run into it with dual Hornscale Blades back in EoK as well. Maybe they could use an interaction/transaction ID (if they...

Sep 27, 2019
  145. Brohg replied to the thread Potential Bug: Bandolier Swapping in Any Ranged Item with Same Name.

Tribute my wall lamps? [IMG] this feels ill-advised

Sep 26, 2019
  146. Brohg replied to the thread Bard stuff ideas for next expansion ?.

I would like the self haste Jonthan's to become part of the group haste War March, in the way that rng Cheetah buffs the ranger themselves...

Sep 26, 2019
  147. Brohg replied to the thread TBL -- Let's get this over with..

I'm curious, what class do you play? On what server have you had such remarkably poor experience with trials?

Sep 26, 2019
  148. Brohg liked Metapsyche's post in the thread Mearatas, How low can you go?.

45 players victory at 16:54 Anyone else have a low(ish) turnout victory? It was the result of a lot of frustrating losses from silly...

Sep 26, 2019
  149. Brohg liked svann's post in the thread Bard stuff ideas for next expansion ?.

IDK, maybe an upgrade to war chorus of protan

Sep 26, 2019
  150. Brohg replied to the thread Riposte Change.

No, everyone 100% got that. Everyone totally understood that you were talking about dots. Describing druid dots as "nerfed into oblivion"...

Sep 26, 2019
  151. Brohg liked kizant's post in the thread Riposte Change.

Nobody is going to take you seriously when you say stuff like this.

Sep 26, 2019
  152. Brohg liked Dzarn's post in the thread Live Update Bugs 09/18/2019.

Preview of the change coming in next month's update: Paladin - Hand of Tunare - Increased the number of counters on this ability to 20 to...

Sep 25, 2019
  153. Brohg liked Nennius's post in the thread Fall into Fun Sale!.

Maybe if it was rebranded as a Yarrrrrrrrrrrrrrd Sale?

Sep 25, 2019
  154. Brohg replied to the thread Wizards! Help a returning player out..

Ain't hatin' on SKs, btw. Like I don't hate on Mag Host of Elements when observing that Call of Zuzl isn't powerful. Just - barkin' up the...

Sep 25, 2019
  155. Brohg replied to the thread Wizards! Help a returning player out..

once every 36 minutes, Mana Burn turns 70000 mana into a guaranteed, unmodifiable 2.8M damage, which is... higher than the expected damage...

Sep 25, 2019
  156. Brohg liked Rowanoak's post in the thread A Council Divided.

Enchanters get finishing blow? Im sure you can find a way to lower their health slower without needing a change to the way this works

Sep 25, 2019
  157. Brohg replied to the thread Riposte Change.

o_O

Sep 25, 2019
  158. Brohg liked svann's post in the thread Dirge is Dead, what now..

I always thought DDD was kinda weak.

Sep 25, 2019
  159. Brohg liked niente's post in the thread Test Update 09/10/2019 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Start with "Computed Defense" from this post - reduce if you're throwing/shooting a target in PVP - roll Offense (based on Offense...

Sep 25, 2019
  160. Brohg replied to the thread Wizards! Help a returning player out..

no DPS is in that position. Groups need a tank (but up to three quarters of classes can serve in that capacity), and groups need a...

Sep 25, 2019
  161. Brohg replied to the thread Wizards! Help a returning player out..

fwiw, not me. I've faith that at some point a spell dev will be in the hot seat who doesn't act quite so afraid of wizards being good. It...

Sep 25, 2019
  162. Brohg replied to the thread Blatant botting is completely out of hand.

There is nearly no dps requirement for Cactiikii. That the "meta" became attempting to end-run all the mechanics of that mission with...

Sep 25, 2019
  163. Brohg liked Dagum's post in the thread Riposte Change.

Yes. For instance the time trial for prince rafine. You had to use wurmslayer at first and the spiders summoned. Eventually the devs...

Sep 25, 2019
  164. Brohg liked Leigo's post in the thread Companion's Suspension.

Rank 9 Retain suspended pet on death! 200 aa

Sep 24, 2019
  165. Brohg replied to the thread Riposte Change.

were those situations in which /bando would not have served equivalently?

Sep 24, 2019
  166. Brohg replied to the thread Blatant botting is completely out of hand.

Every year I've been able to point to several bits of EQ that would be otherwise if I hadn't participated & provided feedback. It's pretty...

Sep 24, 2019
  167. Brohg liked Spellfire's post in the thread Wizards! Help a returning player out..

Look up Kizant's posts. He streamed few TBL raids.

Sep 24, 2019
  168. Brohg replied to the thread Wizards! Help a returning player out..

Wizards overall aren't in a great spot the past couple years. The ideas are still there, and changing a few numbers could put the class...

Sep 24, 2019
  169. Brohg liked Clarisa's post in the thread Holy Soothing proc.

The proc chance is based on the cast time of the spell according to (one on the top is the same as the one on the bottom except it adds...

Sep 24, 2019
  170. Brohg replied to the thread Mearatus Raid.

Stab boss. Stab him - MORE. Encounter timer is serious business, guilds that 100% have the mechanics on lock can still lose to that.

Sep 23, 2019
  171. Brohg replied to the thread New Fall Bonus.

Those HAs can be completed with less cooldown now !

Sep 23, 2019
  172. Brohg liked Betamax's post in the thread GamParse 2.0.0.x Beta.

Dissident Shielding- Land on you:A shield shimmers in your vision. Land on other:{s} shimmers under a protective shield. Last stand line...

Sep 23, 2019
  173. Brohg replied to the thread Live Update Bugs 09/18/2019.

please delete Ward of Destruction. Weird 1300 dps boost with 20 minute cool down is Not Worth Fixing

Sep 23, 2019
  174. Brohg replied to the thread GINA and Receiving Tells.

^(?<name>(?:\w+\.)?(?!{C})\w+) (tells|told) you, (?!'Attacking |'I will attack |'I am unable |'By your command) ${name} sent {c} a tell

Sep 23, 2019
  175. Brohg liked Bigstomp's post in the thread Aggro change?.

I have not noticed any real difference in aggro. If you are thinking about endurance you are probably not aggroing hard enough and your...

Sep 22, 2019
  176. Brohg replied to the thread Aggro change?.

Whatever agro you had passively from Ripostes last week will be at least 20% lower this week. 20%(ish) on current content, more versus...

Sep 22, 2019
  177. Brohg replied to the thread Riposte Change.

procs have only hit the targeted mob for over a year. there's a hit to proc rate from the present nerf, but nothing to do with multiple mobs

Sep 22, 2019
  178. Brohg liked Tucoh's post in the thread Riposte Change.

If If i had to guess there is a bunch of cleanup and restructuring that happens late summer where everything is relatively stable and the...

Sep 22, 2019
  179. Brohg replied to the thread Arcane Fusion changes.

but with a bit more flash since the hits are individually bigger? :)

Sep 22, 2019
  180. Brohg liked kizant's post in the thread Arcane Fusion changes.

Just posting this to save some numbers for the future. Test still has the 1/2 fix so I was doing some parses on there. I'm just chaining...

Sep 22, 2019
  181. Brohg replied to the thread Live Update Bugs 09/18/2019.

Logging of tells via the tell windows is broken. My own chat going into a Tell Window is being logged as a tell to myself : regular...

Sep 22, 2019
  182. Brohg replied to the thread TBL purchase and promotion question.

Or those economizing & don't mind being a year behind? That'd be pretty weird.

Sep 22, 2019
  183. Brohg replied to the thread Raid content for the non 1%.

My raids found it way easier to combine the three minis instead of managing them separately. When separated gotta talk three tanks into...

Sep 22, 2019
  184. Brohg liked Zunnoab's post in the thread Raid AE Healing.

Unless I'm missing something the fulmination is a side note on alliance heals. Indeed, it's the range that matters.

Sep 22, 2019
  185. Brohg replied to the thread Test Update 09/10/2019 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

[IMG]

Sep 22, 2019
  186. Brohg replied to the thread Bard stuff ideas for next expansion ?.

I got one. I'd like Selo's Sonata AA to gain the utility of DISPELLING SNARES

Sep 21, 2019
  187. Brohg liked Sancus's post in the thread Since you made riposte worthless, let us turn it off..

If riposte is worthless, why not delete the skill entirely? Oh, that's right, because it's actually still really powerful in current...

Sep 21, 2019
  188. Brohg replied to the thread Swarm Kiting, Vainglorious Shout (2x), Denon's Desperate Dirge.

When delusions of persecution extend to the-sky-is-falling hyperbole of "no reason to play a bard", it's an invitation to be refuted by the...

Sep 21, 2019
  189. Brohg replied to the thread GMM – Let’s get this over with..

they what?

Sep 21, 2019
  190. Brohg liked Briano's post in the thread GamParse 2.0.0.x Beta.

I've been having the same issue. I have temporarily fixed it by going in and manually editing the gamparse-2.0.ini file in...

Sep 21, 2019
  191. Brohg replied to the thread GamParse 2.0.0.x Beta.

Pets won't link since the patch, they're being misidentified as players.

Sep 21, 2019
  192. Brohg liked kizant's post in the thread Druid Wishes.

I think it makes sense for druids to ask for a beam. I just wish they'd be more consistent. If all your AE does is damage then I would...

Sep 21, 2019
  193. Brohg replied to the thread Swarm Kiting, Vainglorious Shout (2x), Denon's Desperate Dirge.

"Just about every other dps class" doesn't double the output of their group. If you're fumbling to get into melee - that's not a class...

Sep 21, 2019
  194. Brohg replied to the thread Riposte Change.

700 PER RIPOSTE. 700 , with just the group 1h (are you using the group 1h?) , every time you Riposte an attack...

Sep 21, 2019
  195. Brohg replied to the thread Necro Spell 2019 Wish List.

I think I want Pyre of Shadewarden(Jorobb/Marnek/etc) as the "this dot hits harder than the rest" to straight crib Nature's X'ing Wrath's...

Sep 21, 2019
  196. Brohg replied to the thread Swarm Kiting, Vainglorious Shout (2x), Denon's Desperate Dirge.

Wonder if it is working as intended that now bards can double up the performance of 5 other players, spending nearly that entire time...

Sep 20, 2019
  197. Brohg replied to the thread Raid AE Healing.

(which means four per minute)(also doubling them with Frostbitten Gift, so four pairs of GiftSquall)

Sep 20, 2019
  198. Brohg replied to the thread Rogue offhand.

pro move would be /testcopying with your Exalted Muhbis, crafting one weapon for parsing versus an appropriate test dummy (5500ac last I...

Sep 20, 2019
  199. Brohg replied to the thread Raid AE Healing.

It's my strong suspicion that the "lack of AE healing" is actually lack of "people respecting that AE heals doesn't mean zone-wide heals"...

Sep 20, 2019
  200. Brohg replied to the thread Riposte Change.

we're not voting on this. It's not a matter of opinion. Swings generate agro based on the dmg stat of the weapon. Riposting adds swings,...

Sep 20, 2019