Brohg's Recent Activity

1. Brohg liked Forcallen's post in the thread Necro Spell 2019 Wish List.

Scent of Extinction: debuffs Fire, Magic, Corruption, Disease and Poison by 123. Be nice to have a single debuff with debuff cap concerns....

May 25, 2019 at 8:21 PM
  2. Brohg liked Beimeith's post in the thread GamParse 2.0.0.x Beta.

Update 2.0.0.88 - Redownload from first post. -When setting a file to AutoMonitor it will begin monitoring that file. (Previously it...

May 25, 2019 at 4:19 PM
  3. Brohg replied to the thread Wild Blossom Star and other TBL names.

When you'd said Dire before I'd assumed Dire Testimony. Dire Coartation is definitely right out, the dots are awful. Terror is still...

May 24, 2019 at 12:13 PM
  4. Brohg replied to the thread Thanks for scent of Thule upgrade.

The amount scales up with ranks of the AA. Beginning with a -20 modifier at the level 86 version of the AA, scaling up to -90 for the max...

May 23, 2019 at 8:44 PM
  5. Brohg replied to the thread Returning Bard.

haste for you & mercenary: Vilia's Chorus of Celerity Battlecry of the Vah Shir slow+snare on the mobs: Selo's Assonant Strain at 55,...

May 23, 2019 at 4:13 PM
  6. Brohg replied to the thread Wild Blossom Star and other TBL names.

Yep, that's right. That's definitely what I do. The multibind hotbar is the multibind hotbar on all characters. Notice in the screenshot...

May 22, 2019 at 10:06 PM
  7. Brohg liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread Raid muhbis non visible questions.

If I do change this. it will **NOT** help anyone that has Muhbis based luck items less than 3. The number is determined at item...

May 22, 2019 at 7:51 PM
  8. Brohg replied to the thread Wild Blossom Star and other TBL names.

I find that potential complication to be very close to a feature when multi-boxing, since nearly all classes can use a multibind for...

May 22, 2019 at 6:13 PM
  9. Brohg liked kizant's post in the thread Nerf Mearates (Now).

I really think people are over-complicating this raid. For most people you don't have that many things to do. Sure, hallway groups and...

May 22, 2019 at 5:53 PM
  10. Brohg replied to the thread Wild Blossom Star and other TBL names.

18% chance per cast means that over time, per-cast, you're expecting 18% of that 50k rune. 9k. That's (intentionally by developers)...

May 22, 2019 at 4:59 PM
  11. Brohg replied to the thread Wild Blossom Star and other TBL names.

Setup hasn't mentioned Concordant Defiance? SK terror plan is bad plan. Lifetaps aren't "if needed", they're...

May 22, 2019 at 12:55 AM
  12. Brohg replied to the thread Quality of Life wishes and dreams. What would you want?.

That's a good time to dump the population on a blue server, then

May 22, 2019 at 12:17 AM
  13. Brohg replied to the thread the darkened sea.

It's a good one, but most who have TBL's 4 tiers of augs have upgraded it by now

May 21, 2019 at 11:51 AM
  14. Brohg liked feeltheburn's post in the thread Lets talk shop rogues.

man if your seeing zerkers getting out done by rogues....something wrong with your zerkers my friend.

May 21, 2019 at 11:46 AM
  15. Brohg liked Endaar's post in the thread Quality of Life wishes and dreams. What would you want?.

Pretty sure it was mentioned earlier, but if we're going to be expected to balance raid bosses to essentially less than 1%, it would be...

May 21, 2019 at 12:24 AM
  16. Brohg replied to the thread Quality of Life wishes and dreams. What would you want?.

I would like Fishing skill to have a cool down 1 sec longer than it takes a fish to appear-or-not on cursor. Automatically blocking itself...

May 20, 2019 at 8:25 PM
  17. Brohg replied to the thread LDoN Layout Demystified.

This is now Dierdri the Raven! Madakan mission now fixed

May 20, 2019 at 2:59 PM
  18. Brohg liked kizant's post in the thread Help us Necromancers out here.

Can you pull up a 30 minute parse with almost 0% crit rate? I'd really like to see it.

May 20, 2019 at 12:36 PM
  19. Brohg replied to the thread LDoN Layout Demystified.

same experience, got the explorer paired with collect 26 hearts OOP, just got Balancing Chamber with Lord Pasreet boss, too

May 19, 2019
  20. Brohg liked Chaosflux's post in the thread Mobs casting spells no cast time..

Ok let me clarify what I said, everytime a mob is hit it has to pass a channeling check (or did until HOT, after that its hit and miss)...

May 19, 2019
  21. Brohg liked Chaosflux's post in the thread Mobs casting spells no cast time..

Mobs moving has never interrupted them. So this isnt new. The only thing that interrupts mobs is a stun, a disrupt, or a silencer You van...

May 19, 2019
  22. Brohg replied to the thread Wild Blossom Star and other TBL names.

One of the cooler features of the shm class is that even full-ish dps isn't based on "pure" dps focus. If a battle is chunky enough to...

May 18, 2019
  23. Brohg liked javiere's post in the thread Nec/Sk Dot Revamps.

Who gives even the slightest **** about losing epic though? No real gain? This isn't about dps - it's about a dramatic change in quality of...

May 18, 2019
  24. Brohg liked Allayna's post in the thread Quality of Life wishes and dreams. What would you want?.

And give all quest NPCs see-invis.

May 18, 2019
  25. Brohg liked Corwyhn Lionheart's post in the thread Quality of Life wishes and dreams. What would you want?.

For group missions when you have to say a phrase to enter the mission it would be nice if only the leader had to say it similar to pick...

May 18, 2019
  26. Brohg replied to the thread the darkened sea.

There's no roadblocks or grinds involved. With any degree of determination you can flag through in 1-2 days and then occupy those zones...

May 18, 2019
  27. Brohg replied to the thread Eyes of Life and Decay.

spell data for Focus Effect: Eyes of Life and Decay has not changed in any meaningful fashion since it was created

May 18, 2019
  28. Brohg liked Thrillho's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[img]

May 18, 2019
  29. Brohg liked Riou's post in the thread Eyes of Life and Decay.

Its always been level 110 max

May 18, 2019
  30. Brohg replied to the thread Eyes of Life and Decay.

You breeze through with all the Vanquisher achieves (ahem, Arx #2 balance)? Winning generally ain't the issue, never really was with...

May 17, 2019
  31. Brohg liked Naturalist's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

May 17, 2019
  32. Brohg replied to the thread Evolving items and gear resets, a suggestion....

"piggybacking" 85/15 style into the raid instance doesn't require Scaled Key. 5 raider friends required, though.

May 17, 2019
  33. Brohg replied to the thread Priest GINA favorites.

You'll want a separate overlay for them, so that they can be made pretty small & not overwhelm your regular timer overlay. And they'll only...

May 17, 2019
  34. Brohg liked Duder's post in the thread Congratulations DBG!.

[IMG]

May 16, 2019
  35. Brohg replied to the thread Scarlet Fang.

lol

May 16, 2019
  36. Brohg liked Endaar's post in the thread Evolving items and gear resets, a suggestion....

Yep, I totally agree and I think it makes sense to give players a reason to do older content. My only complaint is that the...

May 16, 2019
  37. Brohg replied to the thread Ideal Melee Raid Group.

please see with the quote in my post that I was responding very particularly to the ranger adps situation.

May 16, 2019
  38. Brohg replied to the thread Ideal Melee Raid Group.

Brd/bst feel some combination of necessary and automatic, but I've wondered about shm vs dru, too

May 16, 2019
  39. Brohg liked Sancus's post in the thread Ideal Melee Raid Group.

It's fairly decidedly Shaman, Bard, Ranger, Beastlord, <Melee>, <Melee>, with Berserkers, Rogues, and Monks filling those last two spots. A...

May 16, 2019
  40. Brohg replied to the thread Evolving items and gear resets, a suggestion....

I worry about these things because I <3 my alts, kinda, but a second-stringer like my berserker (poor fella shares acct behind cle, who...

May 16, 2019
  41. Brohg replied to the thread Crystalized Luck Stack of 1000.

[IMG] 1000 Crowns is the cost the popup with 100 is the stack size, includes a slider for purchasing any amount less than that

May 15, 2019
  42. Brohg liked Orbital101's post in the thread Forcing Long Time Players to TONS of Extra wasted Work!.

The game need to help people to catch up otherwise new players will feels overwhelmed. After 18 years you should have figured that out by...

May 15, 2019
  43. Brohg liked Absor's post in the thread NPC Iceweaver Sjeon red con to 110 in mearatas.

Oops.

May 15, 2019
  44. Brohg replied to the thread Wild Blossom Star and other TBL names.

That sounds to me like a triumphal result for attacking brand new (to you) content on the edge of your capability. Simply less faffing...

May 15, 2019
  45. Brohg replied to the thread I want to earn Merc AA..

Glyph of Leadership for +1 merc AA, please! 20/25/30/40 cost at the existing glyph threshholds? I'd pay

May 15, 2019
  46. Brohg replied to the thread Why nerf melee belts slow proc?.

lol TIL : Ngreth "just got hired"

May 15, 2019
  47. Brohg replied to the thread Evolving items and gear resets, a suggestion....

Well, you "don't have to obsess", but also it's a semi-permanent hole in your character's power to not have the four procs Wispering &...

May 14, 2019
  48. Brohg replied to the thread Which class to 110 to PL my own other chars?.

I'm interested in what you consider potentially objectionable about this thread's posts

May 14, 2019
  49. Brohg replied to the thread Help us Necromancers out here.

currently 20% uptime 40% inc heals mod? replacement would be 4 extra paladin-only ranks of Improved Recovery AA, sounds like

May 13, 2019
  50. Brohg replied to the thread Cleric raid healing - to intervention, or not to intervention?.

There is no time when all three Remedies are timed out. Are you reading that as Renewals?

May 13, 2019
  51. Brohg replied to the thread Cleric raid healing - to intervention, or not to intervention?.

8 slots, the Nuke has to be alternated. Judgement nuke is only ready every 4th spell, so you have to use top two Judgement to run one...

May 13, 2019
  52. Brohg replied to the thread Quality of Life wishes and dreams. What would you want?.

+1 this, the limit of 10 was arbitrary to begin with and is substantially limiting to me as a raid lead. There's fine reasons for various...

May 13, 2019
  53. Brohg liked Zunnoab's post in the thread Quality of Life wishes and dreams. What would you want?.

It's probably been said, but droppable decals by designated people in a raid would be nice, rather than the "plant campfires" scramble it...

May 13, 2019
  54. Brohg replied to the thread Wild Blossom Star and other TBL names.

There are 0 lamps in Stratos, they're only on tier 2 named. And mission chests.

May 12, 2019
  55. Brohg replied to the thread Wild Blossom Star and other TBL names.

Shm player counts as CC, VP & Rebuke AAs are real real good. Shm player also counts as dps vs big mobs. Shm box? not so much, on either...

May 11, 2019
  56. Brohg liked Cicelee's post in the thread Wild Blossom Star and other TBL names.

The problem with your group isn't SK, shaman or magician. The problem with your group is merc, merc, merc. I bet if you replace one or...

May 11, 2019
  57. Brohg replied to the thread Wild Blossom Star and other TBL names.

It doesn't sound like you're doing anything intrinsically wrong, but it's likely that, as dumb as it sounds, you're losing because you die...

May 11, 2019
  58. Brohg replied to the thread Need help finding the back of the mob.

have the leader of your group or raid /mark the tank, putting a persistent "target ring" on him. Line up your actual target ring between...

May 11, 2019
  59. Brohg replied to the thread Necro AOE.

1) no 2) nothing 3) nope

May 10, 2019
  60. Brohg replied to the thread Cazic Thul is requesting a server merge.

mm, I further bet that no-mergers & no-acct/acct-xfers thing is rooted in whatever structure has stood in the way of eqplayers' return

May 9, 2019
  61. Brohg liked Clarisa's post in the thread Cleric raid healing - to intervention, or not to intervention?.

I am sure I just forgot, but which Focus AA specifically? According to this, Improved Intervention, which increases base damage and...

May 9, 2019
  62. Brohg replied to the thread Cleric raid healing - to intervention, or not to intervention?.

Oh that's something I didn't know, neat. I guess because the hastening predated the Focus AA category they got grandfathered in. Nuke/disc...

May 9, 2019
  63. Brohg replied to the thread Cleric raid healing - to intervention, or not to intervention?.

Focus AAs only cut in on 101+ spells, the third Intervention is 98 so 20% less power than plain level scaling would imply. I like multi'ing...

May 9, 2019
  64. Brohg replied to the thread Quality of Life wishes and dreams. What would you want?.

You can blame wizards for that second bit. It's to prevent folks from being ported to KOS spots back in the era of others' spell casts...

May 9, 2019
  65. Brohg replied to the thread Cleric raid healing - to intervention, or not to intervention?.

I don't use 3rd Intervention because it's below the benefit of Focus AAs. I run Syllable in the multibind instead

May 9, 2019
  66. Brohg replied to the thread does this exist - Heavy Onyx Heart Scepter.

It's a little sad that there's no aspirational, core item for 3 / 4 caster classes, 3 / 3 priest classes as there is for most tanks &...

May 8, 2019
  67. Brohg liked Sancus's post in the thread does this exist - Heavy Onyx Heart Scepter.

I know it's far easier said than done, but I wish the CRT program was maintained (no mages that were in it still play on live, and I...

May 8, 2019
  68. Brohg liked gotwar's post in the thread Just going to say it, you are killing the game..

As someone who has worked hard to bring more than one casual guild online during TBL and prior expansions, I can say with 100%...

May 8, 2019
  69. Brohg liked Sancus's post in the thread Test Update 05/07/2019 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

I don't see a fix for stacking conflicts between NET and the Jann illusion. Given NET was changed to reduce stacking conflicts, this really...

May 8, 2019
  70. Brohg replied to the thread Enchanter spec on Mangler?.

Mesmerization spells are Conjuration type Buff spells (clarity and haste) are Alteration type specialization skills save you mana on...

May 7, 2019
  71. Brohg replied to the thread 76 Zerker - Does Molo Get Better?.

75-90some chop up boars in Toskirakk? If Dragonscale Hills has dried up, anyhow. That is a tough level range, that's not hard to admit,...

May 7, 2019
  72. Brohg liked Verily Tjark's post in the thread I wish.

I wish I was a little bit taller. I wish I was a baller...

May 7, 2019
  73. Brohg replied to the thread Cazic Thul is requesting a server merge.

well, $25 or leveling a new character. Several FV expats have been compelled by their isolating origin to take this route. Works out...

May 7, 2019
  74. Brohg replied to the thread Nec/Sk Dot Revamps.

You should cast Remote Sphere of Blight. You'll need just a little care in not fighting atop "friendly" mobs, but - yeah. Sphere....

May 7, 2019
  75. Brohg replied to the thread Live Update Bugs 04/17/2019.

Safe bet is that any weapon you were planning to exploit the missing rec:level on now has a rec:level

May 6, 2019
  76. Brohg liked Koryu's post in the thread Group Game: NPC'S that mezz.

NPCs that mez usually mez players based on the order in which they entered the aggro list. So if players engage the mezzer in order of...

May 6, 2019
  77. Brohg liked Daedly's post in the thread Mage Spell Choice.

On my mage box, with the exception of an assist and a burn macro , I run an actual multibind with no macros. When looking over DD...

May 6, 2019
  78. Brohg replied to the thread Hotfix, bugged the 19 Augs?.

53 Stratos mobs, two Luck. Double clear of 163 fire mobs (beginning of week, end of week), two lucks one 19 in the first clear, and a...

May 6, 2019
  79. Brohg liked Elyssanda's post in the thread I would like:.

A keyring for the 30+ teleport clickies I have. rings, paintings, etc

May 6, 2019
  80. Brohg replied to the thread The Debuff Slot Crisis - Who to Blame and How to Fix.

oo, did we list the new Intimidation procs? those take slots too :)

May 6, 2019
  81. Brohg replied to the thread Casting Slot 18 and 19 Augs.

they all work for enchanters. next?

May 5, 2019
  82. Brohg replied to the thread Live Update Bugs 04/17/2019.

Completed on 4/22, updated correctly at the spot marked [3] here: [IMG]

May 5, 2019
  83. Brohg liked Allayna's post in the thread Fellowship port bypassing flag requirements: Exploit?.

You ever try to CF into caverns, degmar, combine dredge, or arx? Always....probably the wrong word.

May 4, 2019
  84. Brohg replied to the thread Casting Slot 18 and 19 Augs.

I presumed Cold & Poison/Disease versions would come with the follow-on second half of e.planes expansion that would (again presumably)...

May 4, 2019
  85. Brohg replied to the thread The Debuff Slot Crisis - Who to Blame and How to Fix.

casually doubling the power of each dot that lands that way? lol then folks would say necros only good if buff slots are full, we'd be...

May 4, 2019
  86. Brohg replied to the thread The Debuff Slot Crisis - Who to Blame and How to Fix.

Dru Season's Wrath AA is stronger on their shared best-works SPA296, 14-25% vs ElemArrow's 10-20%, but 5min cool down not 3min. The combo...

May 4, 2019
  87. Brohg replied to the thread Shaman clickies.

not that one, this one. https://items.eqresource.com/items.php?id=54816

May 4, 2019
  88. Brohg replied to the thread Nerf Mearates (Now).

...Because those treasures already exist as reasons to do those events

May 2, 2019
  89. Brohg replied to the thread Endgame Enchanter Power?.

melee classes may well prefer to wear Jann so's to skip some buff management. Jann doesn't only stand in place of NET, it also more...

May 2, 2019
  90. Brohg liked Jhenna_BB's post in the thread Two Tiers of Group mission difficulty system.

After the debacle that was the RoS era revamps on Heroic Adventures, I don't know how it can be trusted that difficulty settings for...

May 2, 2019
  91. Brohg replied to the thread Beastlord Clickies.

Ganak familiar from RoS questing a mount, best is TBL carpet Plaguebringer polymorph wand from /marketplace Horn of Unity

May 2, 2019
  92. Brohg replied to the thread 0 to Raid Ready.

It's only about playtime. You can be good to go on any class, including [whatever], inside two months. It's highly unlikely you'll have...

May 1, 2019
  93. Brohg replied to the thread GamParse 2.0.0.x Beta.

As valuable as the timeline you're suggesting would be, what you're calling "activations" heuristically wraps in a pretty sophisticated...

May 1, 2019
  94. Brohg liked Roxxlyy's post in the thread Better Expansions plz.

It's okay to have discussions about opinions on the game, but keep it civil. This thread is being locked, as the conversation has devolved...

May 1, 2019
  95. Brohg liked Sancus's post in the thread Better Expansions plz.

Whoooosh

May 1, 2019
  96. Brohg liked Mezacor's post in the thread Nerf Mearates (Now).

Illusion? Nah. Mephit swarm pet clicky!!!!

May 1, 2019
  97. Brohg replied to the thread GamParse 2.0.0.x Beta.

404 on the beta download

May 1, 2019
  98. Brohg liked Qbert's post in the thread Collecting TS materials before using the Craftsman potion.

I can't answer your potion question as I haven't/don't use those. I do wonder what it is you think about eqtraders is outdated though?...

Apr 30, 2019
  99. Brohg replied to the thread Better Expansions plz.

It feels weird to me that you use the word "mindless" to describe questing through progression in your process of advocating for EQ...

Apr 30, 2019
  100. Brohg replied to the thread Better Expansions plz.

I'm really not with you at all on "mobs standing together" making a zone feel alive or challenging. I also don't understand the perspective...

Apr 30, 2019
  101. Brohg replied to the thread Rogues Lower DPS than Tanks?.

Vanquish the Fallen Pay up.

Apr 30, 2019
  102. Brohg replied to the thread Leveling an Enchanter.

Nuke focus & proc auras have level caps on their effects so those won't be useful for an Enc wanting to contribute to their...

Apr 30, 2019
  103. Brohg replied to the thread The Debuff Slot Crisis - Who to Blame and How to Fix.

This only reduces the Alliance slots, a couple procs, and (ironically) necro Dicho. Everything else gets applied to both - the debuffs &...

Apr 30, 2019
  104. Brohg replied to the thread Rogues Lower DPS than Tanks?.

could be! :)

Apr 30, 2019
  105. Brohg replied to the thread Rogues Lower DPS than Tanks?.

Shield Specialist AA was introduced in Secrets of Faydwer. With the second tier of Shield Specialist AA released in Seeds of Discord,...

Apr 29, 2019
  106. Brohg replied to the thread Rogues Lower DPS than Tanks?.

class balance was different from phase3 of RoF (that expansion had a staged rollout that substantially altered … everything, halfway...

Apr 29, 2019
  107. Brohg replied to the thread Rogues Lower DPS than Tanks?.

no

Apr 29, 2019
  108. Brohg liked Sancus's post in the thread Why does it seem that damage/delay ratios are getting insanely high compared to previous expansions?.

I don't think the gear inflation in TBL has really helped these guilds progress. Weaker guilds only realize the benefits from gear...

Apr 29, 2019
  109. Brohg liked Cicelee's post in the thread Rogues Lower DPS than Tanks?.

I always thought orange was an underrated color. Yet here you are trying to nerf the color orange with your fancy bar graphs...

Apr 29, 2019
  110. Brohg replied to the thread Frustrated with my wizard box..

Max ranks: Fury of Magic (30) 100 CLR, DRU, SHM, NEC, MAG, ENC 18 / 301 - 1: Increase Chance to Critical Nuke by 57% This passive ability...

Apr 29, 2019
  111. Brohg replied to the thread Endgame Enchanter Power?.

lol then you can be the one guy that keeps single target Mana Repetition on your party on top of the aura. NET having a minute recast is...

Apr 29, 2019
  112. Brohg liked Yendar's post in the thread Endgame Enchanter Power?.

You don’t need to kill stunnable mobs. You should be using next to catch up on heals (chaotic mez for twincast procs). After you dot the...

Apr 29, 2019
  113. Brohg replied to the thread Live Update Bugs 04/17/2019.

"bolt" style spells have a range of 300, focused out to 400(ish) At which point what sort of range restriction are we even talking...

Apr 28, 2019
  114. Brohg replied to the thread Live Update Bugs 04/17/2019.

I dislike being OOR of recording my own nuke damage.

Apr 28, 2019
  115. Brohg replied to the thread Prayer shawl.

The SPA employed, SPA418, is the same as bst Bestial (+158, always on), mnk Earthforce (164) & Eye of the Storm (374) abilities with hecka...

Apr 27, 2019
  116. Brohg liked Arhok's post in the thread pal vs sk.

Caught yourself a big one, Dewey. Lol.

Apr 27, 2019
  117. Brohg replied to the thread Frustrated with my wizard box..

On group mobs, you're going to lose closer to "all" its potential than "most of it" if you don't make sure it's the first spell cast.

Apr 27, 2019
  118. Brohg replied to the thread WTB type 18 augs.

well, I could do better than that if I wanted to, putting a Lore Equipped tier 2 drop there not the tier 1 -- but the basic observation...

Apr 26, 2019
  119. Brohg replied to the thread Endgame Enchanter Power?.

RIP Arcane Whisper

Apr 26, 2019
  120. Brohg liked Metanis's post in the thread Endgame Enchanter Power?.

Kinda funny, enchanters are probably "THE" class most associated with Mana since they got all the best mana generation buffs. But actually...

Apr 26, 2019
  121. Brohg liked Allayna's post in the thread Necro Dot Revamp.

Shaman: Malo, Fetid Decay, Turgur's Insects and Diminishment Enchanter: Tash, Tash Lingering Cry, Somnolence Druid: Sumac, Glistening...

Apr 26, 2019
  122. Brohg replied to the thread Prayer shawl.

I would only recommend questing up a shawl augment (specifically the sta/int one) to characters that use mana. Getting more mana is very...

Apr 25, 2019
  123. Brohg replied to the thread Frustrated with my wizard box..

Dummy - guild hall? Where Twincast buff never fades? yeah, chain Ethereals definitely going to raise dps there :)

Apr 25, 2019
  124. Brohg liked Monkman's post in the thread Parse / Augment Question for SK.

Magelo should rank by parse..

Apr 25, 2019
  125. Brohg replied to the thread Frustrated with my wizard box..

dunno what "bumb" harvest is? if it's not Musing Gambit, it's very likely the wrong spell to keep mana up with. It's unlikely, too, that...

Apr 25, 2019
  126. Brohg liked Sancus's post in the thread New Zone Idea/Request.

It's worth noting that GMM was originally (partially) developed during Rain of Fear, circa 2012/2013. So while it was new to us, they...

Apr 25, 2019
  127. Brohg replied to the thread Headshot grouping.

I think you may be filtering out Other Damages Other in game? should look like this:[IMG]

Apr 25, 2019
  128. Brohg replied to the thread Endgame Enchanter Power?.

this is a weird assertion. You should encourage whichever people you're sourcing as "most" to present their case on these forums.

Apr 24, 2019
  129. Brohg replied to the thread Parse / Augment Question for SK.

My point is it's like asking a cat which is more nutritious: cat food or dog food? Cat doesn't know, cat just likes cat food. Magelo...

Apr 24, 2019
  130. Brohg replied to the thread Necro Dot Revamp.

Welcome, sir, to a conversation that's been running for 3 actual years without including mention of more dps. If yours is a good-faith...

Apr 24, 2019
  131. Brohg replied to the thread Parse / Augment Question for SK.

Magelo ranks by AC. Completely independently of that choice's virtue, any choice that is higher AC will place that character higher on the...

Apr 24, 2019
  132. Brohg liked Moege's post in the thread Thirsty?!.

Debugging why the gnome plating is not dropping as it should or just maybe

Apr 23, 2019
  133. Brohg liked Smokezz's post in the thread Rogues Lower DPS than Tanks?.

This thread has gotten quite silly.

Apr 23, 2019
  134. Brohg liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread New spell messages.

Something tells me that the current audio trigger system in the game is not limiting changes to the logging to make it better. This...

Apr 23, 2019
  135. Brohg replied to the thread Lag upon mobs death..

All mass market security software (Defender, NAV, MacAfee, Kaspersky) includes the facility to ignore the log file. Find that in NAV,...

Apr 23, 2019
  136. Brohg liked Allayna's post in the thread Necro Dot Revamp.

Another necro dot revamp, necro'd thread!

Apr 23, 2019
  137. Brohg replied to the thread Rogues Lower DPS than Tanks?.

GMM rog dagger Love's Spike` is 162+1 dmg, 19 dly. If you'd prefer to compare weapons to the Ascending Sun Stiletto (205/19) that does...

Apr 23, 2019
  138. Brohg liked Kelv_BB's post in the thread Acct 2 Acct transfers.

Yes! I need my old main Wizard playable with my current main Mage. They used to be on separate accounts and along the way I foolishly...

Apr 23, 2019
  139. Brohg replied to the thread Cleric raid healing - to intervention, or not to intervention?.

Redo math a little : Blessing of the Ancients doesn't crit ever Your per-condition of having 3 clerics spam the 3 Remedies on a single...

Apr 22, 2019
  140. Brohg replied to the thread Is any mages using Dissident Companion?.

In groups the damage addition is somewhat more reliable / respectable, but the deagro attached to the procs is "real af" as the kids say,...

Apr 22, 2019
  141. Brohg liked Zunnoab's post in the thread Acct 2 Acct transfers.

Yeah, I used to whine and fall for trolls post a lot on the old boards. I haven't been as active a poster for a few years despite...

Apr 21, 2019
  142. Brohg liked Maedhros's post in the thread A suggestion list to DBG to generate long term excitement in their game.

Here I was thinking 20 years of EQ was pretty much the embodiment of "long term excitement".

Apr 21, 2019
  143. Brohg replied to the thread Warriors Vs Knights on Mangler.

Choosing to play a warrior on TLPs is an investment in future expansion unlocks. That's all. Don't look for balance.

Apr 20, 2019
  144. Brohg replied to the thread Net overwriting Jann illusion buff.

Fixing the stacking was an admirable impulse. The fix had a bit of snafu to it, but I'm confident it will be remedied in an upcoming patch....

Apr 20, 2019
  145. Brohg replied to the thread Burning Lands Purchase Criteria.

did they ever? I don't think that's ever been "a thing" with any expansion ever

Apr 20, 2019
  146. Brohg liked svann's post in the thread Raid Queing.

I blame anti-vaxxers

Apr 19, 2019
  147. Brohg replied to the thread Acct 2 Acct transfers.

I've at least one swap I'd like to do

Apr 19, 2019
  148. Brohg replied to the thread Ranger head shot has ruined the class.

Once after RoS release made us 110 we went back to The Kar`Zok event for some achievements for that year's apps, and "oopsed" the boss...

Apr 18, 2019
  149. Brohg replied to the thread GMM belt complaint and solution.

Oh excellent - so here goes this is how you test: Find a mob that uses Bash (or Kick) skill. With your game log, record how long it...

Apr 18, 2019
  150. Brohg liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread Live Update Bugs 04/17/2019.

This is a bug. We have a fix for it ready. I'm hoping for a hotfix/patch in the next few days. We are aware of this bug, but are...

Apr 18, 2019
  151. Brohg replied to the thread Truespirit Faction - Shaman Epic.

Apr 18, 2019
  152. Brohg liked Tucoh's post in the thread Game update notes 17th April.

I just got off the phone with DBG, they said they had to make a choice between necro DoT revamp and the colored titles and it was Karen's...

Apr 17, 2019
  153. Brohg replied to the thread Data reporting different? (Parser related).

Apr 17, 2019
  154. Brohg replied to the thread Data reporting different? (Parser related).

if you're using 2.0.0.76 or earlier, then it's likely ripostes won't be included as their log line changed

Apr 17, 2019
  155. Brohg liked Vdidar's post in the thread The nerfing of old world items.

TLP

Apr 17, 2019
  156. Brohg liked gnomeboss's post in the thread pal vs sk.

actual raid guild interviews: paladin_01: hi! interested in your guild. i have some aa and most of my augs! any openings? guild_leader_01:...

Apr 17, 2019
  157. Brohg replied to the thread Truespirit Faction - Shaman Epic.

Apr 17, 2019
  158. Brohg replied to the thread Test Update 04/09/2019 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

They cast as many spells as you do, or nearly so. More than dru/enc, probably, based on advantaged cast times. The belt's +5k doesn't...

Apr 16, 2019
  159. Brohg replied to the thread Rogues Lower DPS than Tanks?.

We're still totally recruiting two more rogues, though :D for the sake of their own contribution :)

Apr 16, 2019
  160. Brohg liked Cadira's post in the thread End of Empire Bugged?.

So I grabbed a shield this attempt. I had veterans killed before the first meteor's even spawned. Soulfeasters were stuck on the stage....

Apr 16, 2019
  161. Brohg replied to the thread Loot needs its own chat filter.

My experience is that tradeskilling doesn't need its own filter because the activity doesn't happen while tons of other things are also...

Apr 16, 2019
  162. Brohg replied to the thread Loot needs its own chat filter.

Item Speech already has a filter, though. It was only used in the DoDH expansion, you can probably just nuke that whole game mechanic :(...

Apr 16, 2019
  163. Brohg replied to the thread Test Update 04/09/2019 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

A decade of precedent didn't stop Dzarn from gutting the everliving smurf out of Scent of Terris, or preserve Elemental Union AA for...

Apr 16, 2019
  164. Brohg replied to the thread Rogues Lower DPS than Tanks?.

Only the description changed

Apr 16, 2019
  165. Brohg liked Izzard of Bertox's post in the thread Rogues Lower DPS than Tanks?.

Oh, for sure... I do my best to supply them all with poison. Its already been discussed elsewhere, but the component availability is...

Apr 16, 2019
  166. Brohg replied to the thread Test Update 04/09/2019 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Please correct my understanding if it isn't correct, but that 50% slow proc isn't going away. Nor is the -115str version of Cripple proc....

Apr 16, 2019
  167. Brohg replied to the thread Loot needs its own chat filter.

Agree, should be in the category with the randoms

Apr 16, 2019
  168. Brohg replied to the thread Rogues Lower DPS than Tanks?.

Poisonous Covenant (née Alliance) will fulminate based on the poisons (presumably Spider's Bites) of the warriors, bards, monks, and...

Apr 16, 2019
  169. Brohg replied to the thread Test Update 04/09/2019 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

I strongly disapprove of the change because it's exactly the kind that's invisible to those players that don't intimately peruse these...

Apr 14, 2019
  170. Brohg replied to the thread What Daybreak misses regarding the group game.

Also it can be fun as long as there's some goal to run the numbers up as a minigame :P /GU Combo: Bunch of Darknesses Howling over about...

Apr 13, 2019
  171. Brohg liked ptah's post in the thread What Daybreak misses regarding the group game.

sorry for run on blocks. wending ways by far the easiest. 3s.. only order is hard. Understanding? Amp is pretty simple.. a bit longer....

Apr 12, 2019
  172. Brohg replied to the thread Bard slow - rot stacking.

are you claiming that slows work differently on that particular mob than has been described? do you have some evidence we should see to...

Apr 12, 2019
  173. Brohg liked Morthakia's post in the thread What Daybreak misses regarding the group game.

^^^ That’s pretty much how I did TBL. I started by completing a single smoke trial (Trial of Three) and then proceeded right on to Empyr to...

Apr 12, 2019
  174. Brohg replied to the thread Bard slow - rot stacking.

Partially is not always half. What Partial means is set by zone and usually lines up with content tiers within an expansion such that lower...

Apr 12, 2019
  175. Brohg replied to the thread Bard slow - rot stacking.

Slow mitigation is not variable

Apr 12, 2019
  176. Brohg replied to the thread What Daybreak misses regarding the group game.

I soloed(moloed) that on Leeni, the necromancer linked in my .sig accurately wearing full Conflagrant, when she was level 108 ~13k AA....

Apr 12, 2019
  177. Brohg replied to the thread Mage pet.

There were no beastlords then. sooooo yeah

Apr 11, 2019
  178. Brohg replied to the thread Mage pet.

it's built into the pure stats of the pets, AC/hp

Apr 11, 2019
  179. Brohg liked Beimeith's post in the thread GamParse 2.0.0.x Beta.

One thing I'd like to mention: As I said in the first thread (the one that got locked) one of my main goals in this rewrite has been to...

Apr 11, 2019
  180. Brohg liked Yendar's post in the thread What Daybreak misses regarding the group game.

Exactly why we don’t need more content like this, there is PLENTY for you to do. You’re taking advantage of it.

Apr 11, 2019
  181. Brohg replied to the thread What Daybreak misses regarding the group game.

EoK progression is still a real project for many. Let's not lose touch by considering ForumQuesters an actually representative sample...

Apr 10, 2019
  182. Brohg liked Syylke_EMarr's post in the thread Fire Trap.

That would work, if it wasn't a defensive proc. :(

Apr 10, 2019
  183. Brohg liked Aelen's post in the thread Fire Trap.

[45403] Fire Trap Target: Single Range: 1000' Resist: Fire, Max Resist Chance: 20% Reflectable: No Focusable: No Casting: 0s Duration: 12s...

Apr 10, 2019
  184. Brohg replied to the thread What Daybreak misses regarding the group game.

It feels super unlikely to me that any gathering of 54 enthusiastic players could not tackle at least one existing entry raid in each...

Apr 10, 2019
  185. Brohg liked niente's post in the thread Test Update 04/09/2019 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Test was patched again this afternoon. Updates included a fix for login issues and requesting Danger Zone.

Apr 10, 2019
  186. Brohg liked Prathun's post in the thread Test Update 04/09/2019 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Currently, Progression Servers have custom spawns for many bosses that make them spawn 2x faster than they would on Live servers. After...

Apr 10, 2019
  187. Brohg replied to the thread What Daybreak misses regarding the group game.

Done. The group mission analogues to raid events are all greatly simplified. Any one you care to name has had several significant...

Apr 10, 2019
  188. Brohg replied to the thread Fire Trap.

My group of friends beat several of these rares by healing a grouped magician's pet after the warrior got popped. We had to just accept a...

Apr 10, 2019
  189. Brohg liked Littlelegs's post in the thread What Daybreak misses regarding the group game.

Done. Next?

Apr 10, 2019
  190. Brohg replied to the thread What Daybreak misses regarding the group game.

OP appears to be arguing that anything beyond that level should be in raids only

Apr 10, 2019
  191. Brohg replied to the thread Denizens of VP and Talnendor 12 man.

The funny thing about having pristine faction is that not ruining it means it never does you any good. It's like not wanting to get your...

Apr 9, 2019
  192. Brohg liked svann's post in the thread GMM Dragon (raid).

hit those buttons harder

Apr 9, 2019
  193. Brohg liked kizant's post in the thread What direction are the devs taking with pure int casters?.

You've had a melee proc at least since staff of writhing....

Apr 9, 2019
  194. Brohg liked bigpapa's post in the thread Is it time for DGB to admit they don't care about AFK Bots?.

DB could send the cheaters a one way ticket to : ------------>>> ZEK ( pvp server )

Apr 9, 2019
  195. Brohg liked Tirian's post in the thread Where can I watch the GDC 2019 Panel Discussion?.

I just came across this panel on the GDC site:...

Apr 8, 2019
  196. Brohg liked Tatanka's post in the thread Is it time for DGB to admit they don't care about AFK Bots?.

Always astonishes me when people keep saying people keep defending this stuff. You must have magic glasses, cause I sure don't see it.

Apr 8, 2019
  197. Brohg replied to the thread warrior AA question.

They have other effects besides the core boost

Apr 8, 2019
  198. Brohg replied to the thread Bard Aura not showing up on my ShadowKnight.

losing flurry mod matters https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/bard-song-focus-how-what-when.229696/#post-3382623

Apr 7, 2019