Brohg's Recent Activity

1. Brohg replied to the thread Nec/Sk Dot Revamps.

lol @ more SKs due to dots. yer funny

Aug 18, 2019 at 2:50 AM
  2. Brohg replied to the thread Sk idea.

Yeah see, this thing where you're only okay, and only hypothetically okay, with paladin ideas that mysteriously include making SKs OP,...

Aug 17, 2019 at 6:17 PM
  3. Brohg replied to the thread Sk idea.

Feel like sojero is Meatloafing paladins. Totally "on paladins' side", totally "in favor of paladin things", just ... not [whatever's being...

Aug 17, 2019 at 5:32 PM
  4. Brohg replied to the thread Paladin Wishes.

Valiant already has the matching -50MR resist Insidious does. Meanwhile every other spell you feel like casting to heal yourself while...

Aug 16, 2019 at 7:53 PM
  5. Brohg liked Corwyhn Lionheart's post in the thread Wishes for the next expansion?.

Its like they think taking out the busy work will mean a bunch of new content mysteriously becomes available.

Aug 16, 2019 at 3:56 PM
  6. Brohg liked Prathun's post in the thread Frosty Gem of Enhanced Protection.

The Frosty Gem of Enhanced Protection has two chances to drop from the reward chest named "a frost-glazed box". The chest named "a...

Aug 15, 2019 at 11:27 PM
  7. Brohg replied to the thread Proposal: Loyalty Exp + Rares + Faction bonus Next Week.

Games Player Proposes Free Stuff - Tune In For More News At 11

Aug 15, 2019 at 6:41 PM
  8. Brohg liked Sirene_Fippy's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG] B level meme Good part: Gold text color (Arial size 10) (248, 189, 33) faded gold text color (173, 132, 67) Larger text = Arial...

Aug 15, 2019 at 12:43 PM
  9. Brohg liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread Wishes for the next expansion?.

(The "you" i am using here is the general you, I'm not talking specifically you, Teylana) It's a psychology thing. If you are...

Aug 14, 2019 at 7:05 PM
  10. Brohg replied to the thread Dozens of Illusions Missing from Market.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/tunare-shield-ornament.253114/

Aug 14, 2019 at 4:45 PM
  11. Brohg liked Absor's post in the thread Test Update 08/13/2019 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

If it helps, this is actually one of the changes that didn't take a lot of time. Dzarn already spent the time to identify what NPCs...

Aug 14, 2019 at 1:53 PM
  12. Brohg liked Wulfhere's post in the thread Test Update 08/13/2019 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

The interesting thing is that DBG is mainly spending resources on TLP services each patch. That implies that LIVE is working fine and 15...

Aug 14, 2019 at 1:51 PM
  13. Brohg liked Drogba's post in the thread Wishes for the next expansion?.

It would be nice if they included something that provides the same bonus as the drogan goblin familiar (or just add that to the...

Aug 14, 2019 at 12:13 PM
  14. Brohg replied to the thread I'm Your New Community Manager!.

This reads to me like you want to be very sure Dreamweaver is added to the list of people sick of... "him"

Aug 13, 2019 at 8:13 PM
  15. Brohg replied to the thread Wishes for the next expansion?.

have you done swimming in EQ? fighting, underwater, in EQ? is that how you think everywhere in EQ should be?

Aug 13, 2019 at 6:03 PM
  16. Brohg liked Prathun's post in the thread Enumerated SPA list.

We've spoken on this very topic at multiple GDC conferences. :) In retrospect, those percentage based effects should have scaled better...

Aug 12, 2019 at 6:58 PM
  17. Brohg replied to the thread Sk idea.

Necros res at 96%

Aug 12, 2019 at 9:42 AM
  18. Brohg replied to the thread Prize: Familiar's question..

nope, OP asked about familiars, not illusions

Aug 10, 2019
  19. Brohg liked Cragzop's post in the thread Rogue Improvements?.

4 - I could agree with this, but only in city zones... 5 - resist mod goes up (physical -53 to -56). Only you can decide if that's good...

Aug 10, 2019
  20. Brohg replied to the thread Request: Decouple Guild Bank from Guild Hall.

I don't think anything about bot farming on TLPs. That is a home for weirdos.

Aug 10, 2019
  21. Brohg replied to the thread Request: Decouple Guild Bank from Guild Hall.

that sounds fine to me

Aug 10, 2019
  22. Brohg liked Blackburrow23's post in the thread Request: Decouple Guild Bank from Guild Hall.

Daybreak Games Issue Tracker Link https://dgcissuetracker.com/browse/EQ-2397 What is this? A request for the Guild Bank to be uncoupled...

Aug 10, 2019
  23. Brohg replied to the thread Druid Wishes.

I feel like accommodating asks for better healing runs a substantial risk of encouraging bad play and would indulge wrong expectations in...

Aug 9, 2019
  24. Brohg replied to the thread Prize: Familiar's question..

nearly all Familiar Benefits are subsumed by Familiar: Emperor Ganak. Which in particular are you hoping will add to it?

Aug 9, 2019
  25. Brohg replied to the thread Mount restrictions.

I think mostly the overall illusion-mount conflict is an acceptable concession to game engine & programmer/artist limitation. The exception...

Aug 9, 2019
  26. Brohg replied to the thread Wishes for the next expansion?.

[IMG]

Aug 9, 2019
  27. Brohg liked dreamweaver's post in the thread Two populations playing the same game.

I think discussions like these are good to have but we need to be careful when it becomes two people just talking at each other. It might...

Aug 9, 2019
  28. Brohg liked Allayna's post in the thread Wishes for the next expansion?.

A dichotomy is always your viewpoint. Do casual players not benefit from group acquired raid gear, the 4 evolving pieces that are BiS?...

Aug 9, 2019
  29. Brohg liked Angahran's post in the thread Has anyone seen... Shardstubble ?.

Finally guy the guy after 60+ hours!

Aug 8, 2019
  30. Brohg replied to the thread Stat Bloat.

The community doesn't have to agree. I don't care if they agree. They don't agree on the current naming - they're not even asked. Only one...

Aug 8, 2019
  31. Brohg replied to the thread For the time is at hand.

I think Quellious is killed hourly in ForumQuest

Aug 8, 2019
  32. Brohg liked Zunar's post in the thread Ranger Multi Binds?.

So I see. Ranger nuke components cost 100 mana while bst ones cost zero mana.

Aug 8, 2019
  33. Brohg replied to the thread Stat Bloat.

Is Force of Mercy the name you like? or Force of Ardency, or Force of Reverence? pick your favorite, or take a poll so all paladins get...

Aug 8, 2019
  34. Brohg liked Whulfgar's post in the thread Stat Bloat.

My personal preference is anything that can help the devs push out higher quality expansions by any means they need. And those rare level...

Aug 8, 2019
  35. Brohg replied to the thread Stat Bloat.

the full suits of armor have adopted solid naming conventions at this point, too. [Expansiontheme] [Classname's] [Armorslot]. Scaleborn...

Aug 8, 2019
  36. Brohg replied to the thread Wishes for the next expansion?.

but why?

Aug 8, 2019
  37. Brohg replied to the thread Stat Bloat.

Nice try! I narrowed this down for you by only offering for consideration the above mentioned fire lines, but level doesn't get it...

Aug 8, 2019
  38. Brohg replied to the thread Stat Bloat.

The issue is that conventions can't hold long term. There are finite numbers of synonyms and distinctions are pretty effing arbitrary. Is...

Aug 8, 2019
  39. Brohg replied to the thread Ranger Multi Binds?.

Summers is not Frozen or Maelstrom. Bst combo nukes are different from Summers.

Aug 8, 2019
  40. Brohg replied to the thread Shaman 2019 Expansion Ideas.

That would be a colossal pain in the *** for developers, who would then have to hand-build 12 (for current focuses) variants on four...

Aug 8, 2019
  41. Brohg replied to the thread Has anyone seen... Shardstubble ?.

Shardstubble may feel more rare than some mobs because the placeholders for it are so spread out they can't be easily camped all at the...

Aug 7, 2019
  42. Brohg replied to the thread Stat Bloat.

I very much agree as regards spell naming. Some fancy new spells need fancy new names, but nearly all the core spells would be better...

Aug 7, 2019
  43. Brohg replied to the thread Question on the type 18/19 aug effects....

right. 1334, which is your 212 Heroic Mod added on to 1122

Aug 6, 2019
  44. Brohg replied to the thread Question on the type 18/19 aug effects....

not 1334. 1334-212 = 1122

Aug 6, 2019
  45. Brohg replied to the thread Berserker - Battle Leap.

Battle Leap Warcry VI is SPA185 Increase Hit Damage by 45% Group Bestial Alignment V is 4: Increase Chance to Resist Spell by 30%5:...

Aug 6, 2019
  46. Brohg replied to the thread Question on the type 18/19 aug effects....

1334-212 = 1122. 58 pretty close to 5% of that number, so rounding somewhere, but it is a 5% boost.

Aug 6, 2019
  47. Brohg replied to the thread Enumerated SPA list.

is there a SPA doing this? :

Aug 6, 2019
  48. Brohg replied to the thread Question on the type 18/19 aug effects....

yes it did, you were looking the wrong spot: [IMG]

Aug 6, 2019
  49. Brohg replied to the thread Enumerated SPA list.

55 Stoneskin SPA appears to function as a total rune against incoming melee damage (interchangably with SPA162? but SPA55 only appears as...

Aug 5, 2019
  50. Brohg liked Travestii's post in the thread Wishes for the next expansion?.

I think it would be cool if all type 8 weapon augs were changed to Lore Equipped instead of Lore, which would allow you to use different...

Aug 5, 2019
  51. Brohg replied to the thread What is the point of Talisman of the Unwavering?.

They very frequently benefit from bard & ranger, those are pretty great.

Aug 5, 2019
  52. Brohg liked Bahdah's post in the thread New chat channel: Raid Class.

Avoiding the issue of not having those specific channels when chat service goes down.

Aug 4, 2019
  53. Brohg liked Raccoo's post in the thread Shaman 2019 Expansion Ideas.

Dicho/Dissident being blocked by AE dots annoys me. At least it hasn't seemed as bad in TBL as it did in ROS.

Aug 4, 2019
  54. Brohg replied to the thread Warriors Beyond TBL.

it does, yes

Aug 4, 2019
  55. Brohg replied to the thread New chat channel: Raid Class.

nearly all channels are very low traffic, but I'd like to be able to monitor them still, and occasionally direct requests & questions to...

Aug 4, 2019
  56. Brohg replied to the thread New chat channel: Raid Class.

Because there's an arbitrary cap of 10 chat channels, so Fian's idea would backdoor an 11th. I'd live in like 30 or 40 channels if they...

Aug 4, 2019
  57. Brohg replied to the thread Stat Bloat.

levels are content. They're the most content. Levels open up existing and fully developed challenges to the masses.

Aug 3, 2019
  58. Brohg replied to the thread Warriors Beyond TBL.

oh yeah, tons of classes' spires are heavily deprecated by time. For warriors, First is the strongest, but overwrites Brace for Impact...

Aug 3, 2019
  59. Brohg replied to the thread Warriors Beyond TBL.

There hasn't been extreme imbalanced melee AoW/TVK style since then to even potentially advantage Evasive. It takes an extreme imbalance,...

Aug 3, 2019
  60. Brohg replied to the thread Warriors Beyond TBL.

Evasive was favored for the couple mobs with very little randomness to their hits (specifically, Avatar of War and Thall Va Kelun). Since...

Aug 3, 2019
  61. Brohg replied to the thread Character Copy instead of transfer.

Moves, too. 1000% on board with THAT

Aug 2, 2019
  62. Brohg replied to the thread Character Copy instead of transfer.

Almost wholly on board with that. The time investment of evolving TBL hand/foot/shoulder/ring complicates it. And Trophies would have...

Aug 2, 2019
  63. Brohg replied to the thread Skyfire Trophies Collectible unattainable.

while we're at it? (and thank you, btw) EoK Temple of Droga, this is the "zone in hallway" from Nurga -- there is no Nurga in EoK, so the...

Aug 2, 2019
  64. Brohg liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread Skyfire Trophies Collectible unattainable.

We found a "big" bug that will keep this from working at all until the next patch. (MY fault... I renamed something and it messed things...

Aug 2, 2019
  65. Brohg replied to the thread Paladin +3.

Melee dps mercenaries don't assist in firing the rogue Covenant, but other non-rogue melee player characters can. Rogue Covenant fires...

Aug 2, 2019
  66. Brohg replied to the thread Ranger Multi Binds?.

The overall performance of Boon & singles isn't at question, though? Summers is definitely higher, but there's one event in Burning Lands...

Aug 1, 2019
  67. Brohg replied to the thread Ranger Multi Binds?.

That's not what I read in Fintank's post. He said "hardly should be used", which meshes pretty well with there being one specific event in...

Aug 1, 2019
  68. Brohg replied to the thread Wishes for the next expansion?.

keep up, dude. Velious. Undead coldains. Frost snails.

Aug 1, 2019
  69. Brohg replied to the thread Help with dru burn please?.

killing two Throne Guardians - Chill dot on both Horde dot on both Pearlescent Moonbeam both? Dissident Winds Remote Moonflash Frostreave...

Aug 1, 2019
  70. Brohg liked dreamweaver's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[img]via Imgflip Meme Generator

Aug 1, 2019
  71. Brohg liked dreamweaver's post in the thread Server Mergers Good or Bad?.

This thread is going to be locked, thank you for your time everyone. Let's try to keep talk of server mergers to a minimum for a while. If...

Aug 1, 2019
  72. Brohg liked Allayna's post in the thread Server Mergers Good or Bad?.

No. This comes down to repetition. You can attempt to defame or twist intentions all you like, fact is an open debate has happened and...

Aug 1, 2019
  73. Brohg replied to the thread Two populations playing the same game.

that would not be "so easy", and it would not please everyone

Aug 1, 2019
  74. Brohg liked Lisard's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Aug 1, 2019
  75. Brohg liked Fintank's post in the thread Ranger Multi Binds?.

In order of damage potential: Summer's Tempest > Summer's Cyclone > Skyfire Boon > Skyfire Ash > Windshear Boon > Frigid Wind > Wildfire...

Aug 1, 2019
  76. Brohg liked Lianeb's post in the thread Server Mergers Good or Bad?.

What truly confuses me is the need to keep starting new threads on the same topic, with differing subject lines. I feel like this topic...

Aug 1, 2019
  77. Brohg liked Rylak's post in the thread Server Mergers Good or Bad?.

Next time, man up and say YOU wanted to talk rather than throwing the proverbial "People" card into play.

Aug 1, 2019
  78. Brohg liked Smokezz's post in the thread Server Mergers Good or Bad?.

Didn't you start a thread like this about a month ago? Almost identical topic?

Aug 1, 2019
  79. Brohg liked Lianeb's post in the thread Server Mergers Good or Bad?.

No <-- Poll vote I just want to see it locked

Aug 1, 2019
  80. Brohg replied to the thread Warriors Beyond TBL.

Recommending to multibind some number of abilities together is absolutely equivalent, equal in every way, to advocating for consolidations....

Aug 1, 2019
  81. Brohg replied to the thread SK guide.

He's "implying" (flat out saying) that you haven't even looked for one, since several DO exist right here in this forum

Aug 1, 2019
  82. Brohg replied to the thread Ranger Multi Binds?.

Silent Shot doesn't cast much, but why would you cast Boon at all? Boon is 7062 base damage nuke + 6358 damage added, versus another...

Aug 1, 2019
  83. Brohg replied to the thread Warriors Beyond TBL.

Agree with all your sentiments on button consolidation, obviously....

Aug 1, 2019
  84. Brohg replied to the thread Wishes for the next expansion?.

Board messages only get to board participants. It won't hit them in game or, like, email

Jul 31, 2019
  85. Brohg liked Cicelee's post in the thread Server Mergers Good or Bad?.

Developers should nerf tank belts by another ten percent because of this thread...

Jul 31, 2019
  86. Brohg liked Kaenneth's post in the thread Server Mergers Good or Bad?.

I just want account-to-account transfers fixed if they are going to touch character moving code.

Jul 31, 2019
  87. Brohg replied to the thread Server Mergers Good or Bad?.

I volunteer to be baby thrown out with the bathwater. All participants should be granted a week's vacation from ForumQuest

Jul 31, 2019
  88. Brohg liked Jimmy2times's post in the thread Server Mergers Good or Bad?.

Dreamweaver locked down my thread on this exercising his muscle early... GOOD IDEA!

Jul 31, 2019
  89. Brohg liked Sancus's post in the thread Server Mergers Good or Bad?.

[IMG]

Jul 31, 2019
  90. Brohg liked Duder's post in the thread Server Mergers Good or Bad?.

I'll bet the only reason you made this post is in protest of the lock on the poll.

Jul 31, 2019
  91. Brohg liked Angahran's post in the thread Wishes for the next expansion?.

1. Change fellowship xp sharing to be 'donate' or 'receive'. If I'm max AA and level there is really no point in xping. But if I could...

Jul 31, 2019
  92. Brohg liked Nobildus's post in the thread Warriors Beyond TBL.

I should have stated more clearly that I prefer less buttons, not just one or two buttons, that was my fault. I agree, only 2-3 buttons...

Jul 31, 2019
  93. Brohg liked I_Love_My_Bandwidth's post in the thread Two populations playing the same game.

You are basing your entire argument about the population demographics on Krono prices. I won't argue that some interesting statistics...

Jul 31, 2019
  94. Brohg replied to the thread Wishes for the next expansion?.

10:1 tradesies like the Adoption NPC!

Jul 30, 2019
  95. Brohg liked Magician's post in the thread EQ down?.

Someone is upset their massive Mangler bot army got nuked.

Jul 30, 2019
  96. Brohg replied to the thread Ranger Multi Binds?.

alt+O for Options, Chat tab, select category: Combat. set "can't use ability warning" to Hide. Check also Spells category.

Jul 30, 2019
  97. Brohg replied to the thread Two populations playing the same game.

I have never been upset at all when powerful raid gear simply allows a roflstomping of group content. That's what powerful gear is for....

Jul 30, 2019
  98. Brohg replied to the thread Wishes for the next expansion?.

too many. 1-2 only

Jul 30, 2019
  99. Brohg liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread Wishes for the next expansion?.

No. They are intended to be destroyed if removed. I'm not sure personal is required. We do see the need for a larger cap for...

Jul 30, 2019
  100. Brohg replied to the thread Next expansion Ranger ideas.

Those sympathetics return a whole lot more mana than just holding stat items would provide…

Jul 30, 2019
  101. Brohg replied to the thread Shaman 2019 Expansion Ideas.

waitwaitwait -- are different classes capable of different feats?

Jul 29, 2019
  102. Brohg liked Tucoh's post in the thread What is the point of Talisman of the Unwavering?.

I don't know how technically challenging it'd be to do this but I'd love to see: 1. Shaman's HoTs (and others) stack much better. 2. EQ's...

Jul 29, 2019
  103. Brohg replied to the thread Threadbare Weighted Tabard.

I was mostly surprised because it takes Collectors off the table as a criteria for new evolvers. I hope each expansion going forward...

Jul 28, 2019
  104. Brohg liked kizant's post in the thread Mage pet levels at 110 with different EM.

Just FYI. Raidloot is updated now for mages. We got the format worked out so I might send them bst/wiz/enc soon.

Jul 27, 2019
  105. Brohg replied to the thread Priority berserker AAs?.

"to kill them"

Jul 27, 2019
  106. Brohg replied to the thread Priority berserker AAs?.

rampage is a Big Deal for burnytimes. given there's so few ranks to max out, it's a fine one to prioritize

Jul 27, 2019
  107. Brohg replied to the thread Quality of Life wishes and dreams. What would you want?.

been done, you missed it. Ashengate and Frostcrypt both in TSS. Huge flap, immediately nerfed into the dirt.

Jul 26, 2019
  108. Brohg replied to the thread Wishes for the next expansion?.

The current structure is specifically to accommodate those casual player weekend warrior types. Win one trial on Fri night / Sat...

Jul 26, 2019
  109. Brohg liked Axxius's post in the thread Wishes for the next expansion?.

Immunity to melee stuns by low level enemies. IMO it's ridiculous that a lv 1 orc can bash and stun you for 2 sec. All sorts of gray con...

Jul 26, 2019
  110. Brohg liked Lisard's post in the thread Threadbare Weighted Tabard.

[media]

Jul 26, 2019
  111. Brohg replied to the thread Threadbare Weighted Tabard.

five ;) ((huggs))

Jul 25, 2019
  112. Brohg replied to the thread Warriors Beyond TBL.

Do you feel "player agency" in clicking Gut Punch, Knee Strike, Burning Shout, Roar of Challenge? Or do you click them whenever they're up,...

Jul 25, 2019
  113. Brohg replied to the thread Warriors Beyond TBL.

Despite my intense skepticism that you actually make a practice of micromanaging Gut & Knee & Shout & Challenge debuffs, I'll satisfy...

Jul 25, 2019
  114. Brohg replied to the thread Wishes for the next expansion?.

Agree, that RoF set (Possessed Dreadstone) was great with the looks & the effects & the expansion-spanning acquisition. Darn near tragic...

Jul 25, 2019
  115. Brohg liked sauron3030's post in the thread Quality of Life wishes and dreams. What would you want?.

Greater hold command for swarm pets.

Jul 25, 2019
  116. Brohg liked Koryu's post in the thread Quality of Life wishes and dreams. What would you want?.

Maybe after fixing Night's Endless Terror overwriting Illusion Benefit Greater Jann...

Jul 25, 2019
  117. Brohg liked Darchon_Xegony's post in the thread Largest class die offs ever..

Druids are long overdue for updated Debuff AAs. Fine keep giving Druids spells for them but offer AAs so that these spells that are rarely...

Jul 25, 2019
  118. Brohg replied to the thread Priority berserker AAs?.

Synergy is real good, I agree with that. The cost hole on Focus tab is enormous, though, so I hesitate to recommend going at it ahead of...

Jul 25, 2019
  119. Brohg replied to the thread Beastlord Duo.

Dichotomic not Dissident, unless you're grouped with, like, 2-3 rangers or 4. The boosted mana cost of Dissident isn't paid off by the...

Jul 25, 2019
  120. Brohg replied to the thread Largest class die offs ever..

spell gems, though… Twin Wrath Sun Horde Dicho Roar Roar Remote Rev Adren Survival - leaves two slots only. Chill/aura/manabear can share...

Jul 25, 2019
  121. Brohg liked svann's post in the thread Quality of Life wishes and dreams. What would you want?.

Id like it if power sources showed the percentage left on the icon, similar to how evolving items show the percentage on the icon.

Jul 24, 2019
  122. Brohg replied to the thread GamParse 2.0.0.x Beta.

This part is incorrect. check in game: [IMG]

Jul 24, 2019
  123. Brohg replied to the thread Priority berserker AAs?.

for me passives are king. Being better all the time, having the solidest base for discs to modify. Natural Durability General Sturdiness...

Jul 24, 2019
  124. Brohg replied to the thread shm 2hb augs for funsies.

flubbed that link. Exotic Gem & Ancient Diamond Spellcharm. Getting the Spellcharm is unlikely to happen without also flagging through to...

Jul 24, 2019
  125. Brohg liked menown's post in the thread Pet gear.

Primary and secondary slots should be made permanent. They should also allow swapping of weapons.

Jul 24, 2019
  126. Brohg liked Sancus's post in the thread Does beastlord molo better than mage?.

You didn't say well played, you said the best. Very few people who play EQ are aware of what the best players in a class can do. I...

Jul 22, 2019
  127. Brohg liked Yendar's post in the thread Does beastlord molo better than mage?.

Drogbone tanked the ampitheatre trial bosses no problem we didn’t have a 2nd tank for the kill them within a minute.

Jul 22, 2019
  128. Brohg liked Drogba's post in the thread Does beastlord molo better than mage?.

totally agree with the overall point of not say, building a box group around having an sk pet tank (or shaman pet for that matter),...

Jul 22, 2019
  129. Brohg liked Sancus's post in the thread Does beastlord molo better than mage?.

If that were true, these forums would've erupted about Elemental Union much earlier and to a much greater degree than they did. I could...

Jul 22, 2019
  130. Brohg liked Sancus's post in the thread Does beastlord molo better than mage?.

Mages and Beastlords have different strengths, and as such the better class depends on the situation. That said, this post is fairly...

Jul 22, 2019
  131. Brohg replied to the thread Silver zerker question - heroic stats.

depends on definitions? Reclaimed Clockwork Beater 468/36 from GMM is Prestige, but Sky Hammer 403/36 is not. Both are berserker weapons

Jul 22, 2019
  132. Brohg liked Eyezing's post in the thread Beastlord Duo.

Going to go with what I know would be the unpopular opinion... I used to box my bst with a hard, and that worked well. Still have the...

Jul 22, 2019
  133. Brohg replied to the thread Silver zerker question - heroic stats.

hDex, every bit of it you can get. the subscription status changes nothing about the decision making criteria

Jul 21, 2019
  134. Brohg replied to the thread Bifold Focus of the Evil Eye.

what has "enough" meant in your experience?

Jul 19, 2019
  135. Brohg liked Beimeith's post in the thread Live Update Bugs 07/17/2019.

Loot messages used to be lumped into the "Other" filter along with a thousands other things. Now it is a separate filter so that you...

Jul 18, 2019
  136. Brohg liked Skewert's post in the thread QOL on Player Auras.

The mage AA, Theft of Essence, puts an Aura on your pet that enhances itself and other pets nearby. It only lasts 4 minutes, but also...

Jul 18, 2019
  137. Brohg liked Allayna's post in the thread QOL on Player Auras.

Make them all how the current shaman aura is, a permanent until death aura that goes to the song window, zone wide.

Jul 18, 2019
  138. Brohg liked Absor's post in the thread Two populations playing the same game.

Good point. :P A

Jul 18, 2019
  139. Brohg replied to the thread Mage pet levels at 110 with different EM.

last time I attempted it for war/brd/cle I was hit by a hiccup based on the autogrant or something? that kept me from rebuying all after...

Jul 18, 2019
  140. Brohg liked Absor's post in the thread Do not raise level cap.

Ok, too much of this is too much. All I can say, since I wasn't there for the interview, is that if it isn't in quotes, it isn't a quote....

Jul 18, 2019
  141. Brohg liked kizant's post in the thread Do not raise level cap.

The editor is to blame for allowing such a poorly written article but I suggest more people take an interest in writing and journalism....

Jul 18, 2019
  142. Brohg liked MasterMagnus's post in the thread Do not raise level cap.

I read it as poorly written and/or trying to push a point. Also there are no quotation marks. Nothing is a direct quote, and only...

Jul 18, 2019
  143. Brohg liked Allayna's post in the thread Do not raise level cap.

As someone interviewed for that article, I can say that the tone of the author was that of discontent towards TBL and a lesser degree RoS.

Jul 18, 2019
  144. Brohg liked kizant's post in the thread Do not raise level cap.

It's not a misquote. It's simply not a quote at all. The way the article is written is just purposely confusing but if you read it...

Jul 18, 2019
  145. Brohg liked kizant's post in the thread Do not raise level cap.

It's a terrible article and you're miss-reading it. The author is stating that TBL has been poorly received. Then the next sentence is the...

Jul 18, 2019
  146. Brohg replied to the thread Next expansion bst ideas.

really, even with Virzak's Protection on? Salve of Artikla is so powerful

Jul 18, 2019
  147. Brohg replied to the thread Pet gear.

ooh, yes. /insp window much more apt, like, analogy than merc tab.

Jul 18, 2019
  148. Brohg replied to the thread Two populations playing the same game.

Delineating an Us and a Them isn't a neutral act. I don't think you're stupid enough to think so, and pretending the rest of us are stupid...

Jul 18, 2019
  149. Brohg replied to the thread Pet gear.

would* have saved, damn edit timeout

Jul 17, 2019
  150. Brohg replied to the thread Pet gear.

I like this much better. NPCs not equipping things at all have saved DBG tons of work over the years, but I bet it's pretty deep in their...

Jul 17, 2019
  151. Brohg liked CatsPaws's post in the thread Daybreak Maintenance - July 16, 2019.

Are you guys serious? You never noticed on your "one day off" that the Monthly patches have occurred on the 3rd Wed of the month for at...

Jul 17, 2019
  152. Brohg liked klanderso's post in the thread Server Downtime: Wednesday, July 17th @ 4:00 AM.

QA has given their approval and live servers should be unlocking within the next few minutes :)

Jul 17, 2019
  153. Brohg liked Benito's post in the thread Troll Heritage Crate (Spell data spoilers).

Troll Velious Armor Textures: [IMG]

Jul 17, 2019
  154. Brohg replied to the thread Fire Trap.

pardon, with that link do you mean to say those abilities block or overwrite Fire Trap? I'm pretty confident that I keep Brace For...

Jul 16, 2019
  155. Brohg replied to the thread Fire Trap.

wru Allayna's Squire

Jul 15, 2019
  156. Brohg replied to the thread Sk idea.

[IMG]

Jul 15, 2019
  157. Brohg replied to the thread Two populations playing the same game.

Your public facing isn't as an advocate for those. You are seen to advocate for those who *don't* actually play the game, and...

Jul 14, 2019
  158. Brohg liked Cicelee's post in the thread Next expansion bst ideas.

I mean I could be wrong, but my recollection differs from yours. Magicians have always had the best pets in the game, I believe. Maybe...

Jul 14, 2019
  159. Brohg replied to the thread Fellowship slots.

it would be Real Nice for me if fellowship membership were account based instead of character based. but I understand that for some others,...

Jul 14, 2019
  160. Brohg replied to the thread Shaman 2019 Expansion Ideas.

Would like the dots to de-proliferate a bit further. Having 2 and 2 and 3 spells all do the same thing is silly. Magic dot 30s base, doing...

Jul 13, 2019
  161. Brohg replied to the thread Pet gear.

Mercenaries aren't equipping those items. Those are *your* items, that happen to boost their stats instead of your stats. Entirely, wholly,...

Jul 13, 2019
  162. Brohg liked kizant's post in the thread Whats going on Daybreak?.

Does it matter? EQ1 is the only worthwhile product they have.

Jul 13, 2019
  163. Brohg replied to the thread Caster box group tweaking.

This feels like an awfully substantial hobble to so casually concede

Jul 12, 2019
  164. Brohg replied to the thread Test Update 07/10/2019 - New Bugs Only.

That is the normal death message for all fire armors and all efreet, respectively, wherever they're found and regardless of how they die.

Jul 12, 2019
  165. Brohg replied to the thread Test Update 07/09/2019 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Funny, that's the oddest spelling of "clear exploit I was completely aware was an exploit I've been exploiting" I've seen in a long time.

Jul 12, 2019
  166. Brohg liked The real Sandaormo's post in the thread What makes a great guild 'great' ?.

A great guild is one that you can in open /gu channel say "Is anyone lfg?" without fear of who your gonna end up with.

Jul 12, 2019
  167. Brohg liked Lubianx's post in the thread Test Update 07/10/2019 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Most of the dispel spells are flagged as beneficial as one of it's original uses was to remove debuffs and dots on players so no it...

Jul 11, 2019
  168. Brohg liked smash's post in the thread Test Update 07/09/2019 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

You wrong in everything you say. All of this is done to prevent exploiters, which is good. This will also minimize the resources dgb are...

Jul 11, 2019
  169. Brohg liked Mr. Froo's post in the thread Test Update 07/10/2019 - New Bugs Only.

With the patch tonight we were able to fix a number of the proc spells but not all of them. We're aware of this and continuing to update...

Jul 10, 2019
  170. Brohg replied to the thread Test Update 07/09/2019 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Are those valid uses definitely still exploits that a developer wouldn't appreciate being made aware of?

Jul 10, 2019
  171. Brohg replied to the thread 1-110 Solo Druid Leveling Guide Request.

"molo"? yeah I imagine. But druids have solo options for leveling.

Jul 10, 2019
  172. Brohg replied to the thread Quality of Life wishes and dreams. What would you want?.

I opine that my over-20-years-never-you-mind-exactly "entitled" time on my account should entitle me to use /who command as frequently as I...

Jul 10, 2019
  173. Brohg replied to the thread 1-110 Solo Druid Leveling Guide Request.

if you don't have moral objections to (ab)using mercenaries? then a tank merc will happily PL you through 70 or 75. Heal him now & then,...

Jul 10, 2019
  174. Brohg liked Ghubuk's post in the thread Test Update 07/09/2019 - New Bugs Only.

Wouldn't pushing the fix to test to "test" it be appropriate in this instance?

Jul 9, 2019
  175. Brohg liked Wulfhere's post in the thread Paladin Clickies.

Aye, and the caltrop does the same for live mobs. I've been trying to get a Vice Trap the past few years but no luck yet and that...

Jul 9, 2019
  176. Brohg replied to the thread Quality of Life wishes and dreams. What would you want?.

I would like the /claim window to have a "[_] Show only items I can use" button to hide all the stacks of 993 Lore pack-ins

Jul 9, 2019
  177. Brohg liked Darchon_Xegony's post in the thread What makes a great guild 'great' ?.

EverQuest is a game where knowing is 80% of the battle. So for a raiding guild having the guild full of players who can look at parses,...

Jul 9, 2019
  178. Brohg replied to the thread Necro Spell 2019 Wish List.

My wish for the expansion is that pets are back on the armored skele model. I far prefer it to spectres

Jul 9, 2019
  179. Brohg replied to the thread Paladin Clickies.

neat

Jul 9, 2019
  180. Brohg replied to the thread Quality of Life wishes and dreams. What would you want?.

The items are usable in an unlimited capacity when placed as furniture in a house or guild hall

Jul 9, 2019
  181. Brohg replied to the thread Paladin Clickies.

caps at level 55?

Jul 9, 2019
  182. Brohg liked Fintank's post in the thread Returning Player with some Class Specific Boxing Questions.

Actually the agro potential is less with melee than it is with ranging through the addition of the Jolting Shock proc buff....

Jul 6, 2019
  183. Brohg replied to the thread Largest class die offs ever..

all the main shm busy selling taskadds to the Strange Magic missions they soloed without us :)

Jul 6, 2019
  184. Brohg replied to the thread Warriors Beyond TBL.

almost missed this tidbit. Yeah /shield needs Lay on Hands style target-of-target functionality.

Jul 6, 2019
  185. Brohg liked Repthor's post in the thread Warriors Beyond TBL.

more then the normal stock upgrade to our normal hate values on our singel target and AE aggro abilitys as we have stagneted for a vile...

Jul 6, 2019
  186. Brohg replied to the thread Warriors Beyond TBL.

If I were given free hand with warrior abilities, I'd consolidate a whole lot of the buttons. +Hate buttons especially. Currently,...

Jul 6, 2019
  187. Brohg liked kizant's post in the thread Largest class die offs ever..

Except the current game is a huge improvement over the old one.

Jul 5, 2019
  188. Brohg replied to the thread Heals Over Time broked in the same manner as DoTs.

sounds like you ported in with "walk" on, which autofollowing could have set before you zoned in?

Jul 5, 2019
  189. Brohg replied to the thread Returning Player with some Class Specific Boxing Questions.

Yeah that's not an answer. Watch : "The only thing standing between his Ranger archery and the mob is a crap merc tank. Unless he just like...

Jul 4, 2019
  190. Brohg replied to the thread Returning Player with some Class Specific Boxing Questions.

I'm curious in what way you see shooting a bow as leveraging anything

Jul 4, 2019
  191. Brohg replied to the thread Good stats for 110 SK.

This post is looking whinier and whinier as its motivations and aims are exposed. No, dude. You cannot /baz your way to as much success as...

Jul 4, 2019
  192. Brohg replied to the thread Good stats for 110 SK.

If you can get more stats, fersure do that. If you can't, then you're probably well set up! You've mentioned some real basic core AAs, but...

Jul 4, 2019
  193. Brohg replied to the thread Good stats for 110 SK.

Paladin self buff includes Ashbound Keeper (Assurance, functionally), Armor of Steadfast Faith, and Preservation of Rodcet. Y'all share...

Jul 3, 2019
  194. Brohg replied to the thread Returning Player with some Class Specific Boxing Questions.

whatever better than what? Dead Hills "Gribble" HAs are infamously straightforward if you just want an arena for learning that will...

Jul 3, 2019
  195. Brohg replied to the thread Clicky item upgrade - overdue...Wizard dps....yeah yeah another rant go go haters.

Your specific argument doesn't support the position you've taken. If you feel like your position is invalid because of that, then you...

Jul 3, 2019
  196. Brohg replied to the thread Clicky item upgrade - overdue...Wizard dps....yeah yeah another rant go go haters.

Prima facie, a fine historical generalization, but as it wasn't substantially reinforced those 2 "xpacs" ago, and manifested as a very...

Jul 3, 2019
  197. Brohg replied to the thread Clicky item upgrade - overdue...Wizard dps....yeah yeah another rant go go haters.

Happy to have those buff clickies go away forever. They were weird from the beginning since items already add those same raw stats.

Jul 2, 2019
  198. Brohg liked Sancus's post in the thread Clicky item upgrade - overdue...Wizard dps....yeah yeah another rant go go haters.

I'm so confused. You burned on the trash? Even though they're timed waves where you have to sit around for at least 30 seconds in between...

Jul 2, 2019
  199. Brohg replied to the thread Paladin Wishes.

I'd like to see Knight's Synergy (besides whatever appropriate increase in total absorb it gets for all three tank classes) to take on an...

Jul 2, 2019