Brildon's Recent Activity

1. Brildon liked Fanra's post in the thread Feedback: Add Auto Trimming of Log Files.

For those like you, then go into Settings and uncheck the Auto-Trim Log Files setting. Do you deal with humans? [IMG] I deal with...

Jan 28, 2024
  2. Brildon liked Ravenbeauty's post in the thread Council of Kerafyrm on Thornblade recruiting.

# <Council of Kerafyrm> Family style guild on Thornblade! The Council is first and foremost a guild of families that play together and...

Jan 14, 2024
  3. Brildon liked Ravenbeauty's post in the thread Council of Kerafyrm on Thornblade recruiting.

# <Council of Kerafyrm> Family style guild on Thornblade! The Council is first and foremost a guild of families that play together and...

Jan 14, 2024
  4. Brildon liked Kahna's post in the thread New TLP idea thread #1567.

Pretty sure DPG has already decided on and begun development on the new TLP server, if my limited experience in the video game industry and...

Jan 14, 2024
  5. Brildon replied to the thread Eat a Krono for exp?.

The only thing I wish they'd change with the krono system is the option to consume them for DBC.

Jan 11, 2024
  6. Brildon liked Gnomie's post in the thread Persona TLP.

These should be innate features of Personas, not specific to one TLP server.

Jan 11, 2024
  7. Brildon liked Kutsuu's post in the thread UF group buckets (TB/Mischief).

Group named bucketing seems to be determined by the level of the named rather than progression/tier, and with UF being a "flat"...

Jan 11, 2024
  8. Brildon replied to the thread Persona TLP.

Yeah this doesn't make sense as a TLP ruleset, if anything it'd just be revisions to the current persona system

Jan 11, 2024
  9. Brildon replied to the thread Test Update 1/9/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

the main point of the quest is to fix faction isn't it? what's the point of the xp on that quest other than for exploiters

Jan 9, 2024
  10. Brildon liked EQ Dev's post in the thread Test Update 1/9/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

January 9, 2024 _____________________ *** Highlights *** - Added the 'inventory' option to the /pet command to interact with your...

Jan 9, 2024
  11. Brildon replied to the thread Thornblade to Mischief.

I don't think Darkpaw ever said that was a plan, I think that was an assumption on the players part. IIRC, it was originally just...

Dec 31, 2023
  12. Brildon liked Yinla's post in the thread Thornblade to Mischief.

I think you are more likely to see a server merge to Mischief rather than free server transfers to Mischief. I could see them doing free...

Dec 31, 2023
  13. Brildon liked yepmetoo's post in the thread Thornblade to Mischief.

You said there is a problem (population on Thornblade). Your solution makes the problem worse. It doesn't make any sense except that you...

Dec 31, 2023
  14. Brildon liked Ragatweaka's post in the thread Thornblade to Mischief.

Lots of positives about Thornblade, especially if you enjoy a toxic free environment in which to play. Anyone on Mischief who would enjoy...

Dec 31, 2023
  15. Brildon liked Ravenbeauty's post in the thread Thornblade to Mischief.

Transfers OFF Thornblade would just make things much worse and they might as well just merge them if they did that. We do need something to...

Dec 31, 2023
  16. Brildon liked yepmetoo's post in the thread Thornblade to Mischief.

If population is that imbalanced they should offer free xfers from mischief to thornblade, not the other way around.

Dec 29, 2023
  17. Brildon replied to the thread Personas are detrimental on Oakwynd.

Well obviously don't buy it then lol... not everything is useful to everyone.

Dec 12, 2023
  18. Brildon liked TLP Addict's post in the thread Personas are detrimental on Oakwynd.

If you don't plan to play the content or use the features, just don't buy it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Same as there being no real reason to buy NoS...

Dec 12, 2023
  19. Brildon liked Basak's post in the thread Personas are detrimental on Oakwynd.

There may be other servers for the game outside Oakwynd. May need to double check though.

Dec 12, 2023
  20. Brildon liked Mithra's post in the thread Fixed Old Man McKenzie missions completely broken.

[Tue Dec 05 16:39:28 2023] You are not a high enough level to progress the task, Ancient Heroes - Nagafen's Lair. [Tue Dec 05 16:39:28...

Dec 5, 2023
  21. Brildon replied to the thread Suggestion: Calculator.

No offense, but this just seems so..... pointless?

Nov 21, 2023
  22. Brildon liked Tatanka's post in the thread Simple QoL feature request for Overseer.

Do overseer a bit. Just seeing the titles of the quests in the list, you'll know which are Trade, Research, Plunder, etc. And knowing...

Nov 20, 2023
  23. Brildon liked Yinla's post in the thread Crafting should be removed from EQ..

That is your opinion, many including myself enjoy TS.

Nov 20, 2023
  24. Brildon liked Smokezz's post in the thread Crafting should be removed from EQ..

Hey, another troll post. Wicked.

Nov 20, 2023
  25. Brildon liked Mossaa's post in the thread Crafting should be removed from EQ..

You do not need to craft

Nov 20, 2023
  26. Brildon liked Corwyhn Lionheart's post in the thread Thank you to all the Veterans out there.

I want to thank all veterans for your service. You ARE appreciated.

Nov 11, 2023
  27. Brildon liked Tatanka's post in the thread WHERE IS THE DOUBLE EXP???.

Instead of being told, look it up yourself. The main announcements page has had a post for months regarding this, and it's said the...

Nov 7, 2023
  28. Brildon replied to the thread Agnarr Server Transfer Choices not showing.

It's fairly well known that list is not up to date. As you can see below it was needed to be reported for Aradune to be added to the...

Nov 1, 2023
  29. Brildon liked ForumBoss's post in the thread TLP Plus: Merge Legacy of Ykesha with Original EQ Release.

I'd rather the server just start with all expansions up till Luclin or pop+ldon. That and/or unlock revamped zones while they are still...

Oct 31, 2023
  30. Brildon liked FranktheBank's post in the thread Next TLP Proposal.

Any idea with longer unlocks and/or slower xp is out. The majority of players do not want it.

Oct 31, 2023
  31. Brildon posted a new thread.

Agnarr Server Transfer Choices not showing

Trying to transfer a toon from Agnarr to Thornblade. Currently Yelinak, Vaniki, Mischief, and Thornblade all do not show up on the server...

Forum: Bug Reports

Oct 31, 2023
  32. Brildon liked ttobey's post in the thread Should game developrs be rotated out of projects..

On any game that uses an old engine, it takes so long to ramp a new dev up that you aren't going to send them off to a new team after you...

Oct 26, 2023
  33. Brildon liked Angeliana's post in the thread Alternate Persona.

We are hoping to have an FAQ with the responses to at least some posted questions for next week. It will by no means answer every question...

Oct 26, 2023
  34. Brildon liked Ephyr's post in the thread Recurring Series, New Player Resource - EQ Tuesdays.

Hi friends! One of the tasks I set out for myself this year was to tackle a new hobby, and that ended up being taking on live streaming....

Oct 26, 2023