Briano's Recent Activity

1. Briano replied to the thread Fixed Internally Sympathetic Minion III proc on Dreadstone Summoner's Orb not working..

This is great news. Thank you for all your hard and diligent work!

Feb 6, 2020
  2. Briano liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread Fixed Internally Sympathetic Minion III proc on Dreadstone Summoner's Orb not working..

Note: "- Elemental Minion V will now summon a swarm pet as intended."

Feb 6, 2020
  3. Briano liked Warrior007's post in the thread Phinigel - TDS keying problem. (Will impact other TLP's).

Actually, the first 15 days would be locked to the first event and the chase event assuming no changes are made (Day 0, 5, 10, 15 -- 15...

Feb 6, 2020
  4. Briano replied to the thread Test Update 01/12/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

To answer my own question, I logged in to test and tried Sympathetic Minion V and it's still not working.

Jan 14, 2020
  5. Briano replied to the thread Test Update 01/12/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Any Chance Elemental Minion V got fixed too? It is also broken.

Jan 14, 2020
  6. Briano liked Warrior007's post in the thread CoTF Staggered Unlock Timing.

It was indicated that COTF will be staggered in the recent patch notes There were three staggered content packs -- Could we get a...

Jan 4, 2020
  7. Briano liked Aziuno's post in the thread Confirmed Raid Expedition: A Matter of Life and Death.

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/quest.html?quest=6105 During this raid, when some players switch from a shroud back to human form,...

Dec 8, 2019
  8. Briano liked dreamweaver's post in the thread Celebrating the Feast of Giving!.

Hail and well met! [IMG] It's that time of year Norrathians, for those adventurers that hail from that land known as the United States...

Nov 26, 2019
  9. Briano replied to the thread Confirmed Mage: Elemental Conversion.

I have also noticed that if your pet has a rune up, say like Prism Skin from the Iceflame line you get no mana in return.

Nov 22, 2019
  10. Briano liked birdsong_pawn's post in the thread Confirmed Mage: Elemental Conversion.

The new version of the mage AA Elemental Conversion is only returning a fraction of the mana that it should. The problem is that the...

Nov 22, 2019
  11. Briano posted a new thread.

Fixed Internally Sympathetic Minion III proc on Dreadstone Summoner's Orb not working.

Recently got the Dreadstone Summoner's Orb on Phinigel and have yet to see it proc a minion. I even tried with my bard in group and using...

Forum: Bug Reports

Nov 21, 2019
  12. Briano liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread {Devs} Rain of Fear Release schedule on Phinigel.

No. The control for unlocks is the "Event" system and it has it's own calendar. What it does is, the date comes up, it actually...

Nov 20, 2019
  13. Briano replied to the thread {Devs} Rain of Fear Release schedule on Phinigel.

Curious if changing the launch date on the back-end will effect the CoTF launch? Edit: Oh, I guess this is the same question as the...

Nov 18, 2019
  14. Briano replied to the thread Phinigel: NPC Falmonius missing.

Thank you sir!

Nov 12, 2019
  15. Briano liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread Phinigel: NPC Falmonius missing.

I forced him to spawn and found out why he didn't for the future (A super long re-spawn time, and the system then enables for progression...

Nov 12, 2019
  16. Briano liked Rasputyn's post in the thread {Devs} Rain of Fear Release schedule on Phinigel.

The Underfoot expansion was released on Live without Convorteum, which was then added 5-6 months later. On TLPs, Underfoot is...

Nov 11, 2019
  17. Briano replied to the thread Phinny - Wood Elf Beastlord / Froglok Monk.

That FAQ is out of date anyway. It states that every expansion is a 12 week expansion. Which we all know was changed along the way to be 8...

Nov 10, 2019
  18. Briano liked Warrior007's post in the thread Fixed Internally [Progression] Rain of Fear - Velishan's Revenge Bugged.

Velishan's Revenge, a T2 raid in Rain of Fear, is currently bugged and not able to be defeated using traditional event mechanics....

Nov 9, 2019
  19. Briano replied to the thread {Devs} Rain of Fear Release schedule on Phinigel.

Falmonius is still missing from PoK and we cannot even finish T1 progression without this NPC. But there are all the Tradeskill vendors and...

Nov 8, 2019
  20. Briano liked RainbowCane's post in the thread Top Bug - Fixed Phinigel - RoF - T3 / T4 not available, Stone of the Shard's Fall not in game.

RoF launched on Phinigel yesterday. Tier 3 and 4 are not currently active, and the guild hall port item to Shard's Landing called Stone of...

Nov 7, 2019
  21. Briano liked RainbowCane's post in the thread Fixed Internally Phinigel - RoF, Falmonius NPC missing from PoK.

Falmonius for the quest "This Can't Be Good!" http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/quest.html?quest=6035 is not in the game in PoK library....

Nov 7, 2019
  22. Briano replied to the thread Favorite item Name or Look.

So I was only 66 points from Ally. Few kills in HoS and boom I was able to buy it. Thank you man, made my day big time!!

Nov 3, 2019
  23. Briano liked Skuz's post in the thread Phinigel Unlock Timers - Developer Request.

3/2 schedule was fine up until we hit Underfoot, though I would most happily shorten the leveI 70 era, PoR aged so badly I think it should...

Nov 3, 2019
  24. Briano replied to the thread Favorite item Name or Look.

Ok, I did see that one and yeah not the right one. Thanks anyway.

Nov 3, 2019
  25. Briano replied to the thread Favorite item Name or Look.

Oh wow. I'm going to have to look in to that. You just made my day. Edit: Any idea what the quest is? I'm not having any luck finding...

Nov 3, 2019
  26. Briano replied to the thread Favorite item Name or Look.

My favorite looking shield in the entire game is the Third Eye Shield from Tower raid in SoD. It's a great looking wrist shield (are there...

Nov 3, 2019
  27. Briano liked Silver-Crow's post in the thread <Rosengard III> Phinigel server - EU raiding guild.

Forget the Miragul gamble!!! Come to Phinny instead. RG3 are still looking for players new and old. If you're thinking... damn this is...

Oct 31, 2019
  28. Briano posted a new thread.

Magician "... of Many" line.

Not sure if it's the older version or the new version that may or may not be bugged. On Phinigel we are heading in to RoF and the HoT...

Forum: Bug Reports

Oct 28, 2019
  29. Briano liked Warrior007's post in the thread Miraguls - Kerafyrm Awakening/Kill.

On TLPs, historically there's never been a legitimate shot at killing Kerafyrm due to multiple factors. With Miragul's launching, that...

Oct 27, 2019
  30. Briano replied to the thread Top 3 DPS during House of Thule Era?.

I'm not gonna correct you because I don't want to be nerfed on Phinny. Not yet anyway.

Oct 24, 2019
  31. Briano liked Laronk's post in the thread Agents of Change for Live Servers?.

Also maybe they could require you to be "Gold" to request AOC missions

Oct 18, 2019
  32. Briano replied to the thread Agents of Change for Live Servers?.

That is rough. :D

Oct 17, 2019
  33. Briano replied to the thread {Devs} Rain of Fear Release schedule on Phinigel.

Thank you for taking the time to reply. -Gnomore

Oct 11, 2019
  34. Briano posted a new thread.

{Devs} Rain of Fear Release schedule on Phinigel

Would you please let us know how the tier release will occur on Phinigel? I recall on live that T1/T2 were available immediately. T3 & T4...

Forum: Time Locked Progression Servers

Oct 7, 2019
  35. Briano replied to the thread GamParse 2.0.0.x Beta.

That makes sense to me. It probably is.

Sep 21, 2019
  36. Briano replied to the thread GamParse 2.0.0.x Beta.

I've been having the same issue. I have temporarily fixed it by going in and manually editing the gamparse-2.0.ini file in...

Sep 21, 2019
  37. Briano liked Kujoe's post in the thread Raid Currency.

Increasing raid currency (for expansions which drop them) and raid keys/flags/back flags will assist those individuals looking to start on...

Sep 19, 2019
  38. Briano replied to the thread Raid Currency.

This would be a welcomed change.

Sep 15, 2019
  39. Briano replied to the thread DoN craft mat drop rate..

From my experience on Phinny the drop rate was very very low in DoN. But it seems the increase steadily as more and more expansions unlock....

Sep 15, 2019
  40. Briano replied to the thread Test Update 09/10/2019 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Will loot that has already been obtained on Phinigel be removed with the patch? Asking so I can tribute it if so.

Sep 10, 2019
  41. Briano replied to the thread GMM – Let’s get this over with..

If the decision to remove all GMM it's from TLP's (i.e. Phinny) comes down the pipe could you at the least let us know ahead of time so we...

Sep 6, 2019
  42. Briano replied to the thread [Phinny] Zone desyncs across VoA.

This is just getting worse and worse on Phinny. More and more bards swarming and it is making playing way less fun when mobs rubber-band...

Sep 2, 2019