Briano's Recent Activity

1. Briano replied to the thread Fixed Recent Hotfix and Worse Lag.

Came to report the same as Xyroff. Raided on Vox last night, T1 and T2 raids ran smooth in LS. We will run T3 on Sunday and hoping it runs...

Apr 4, 2024
  2. Briano liked Xyroff-cazic.'s post in the thread Fixed Recent Hotfix and Worse Lag.

Thanks for your efforts getting this fixed! It's been a bit of a bumpy road ever since the DX11 update. But you've always been on top...

Apr 4, 2024
  3. Briano liked Ruhpez's post in the thread Fixed Spell Bar Lockup.

Anyone else having the spell bar lock up after a few minutes since the 3/29 hotfix? It works fine for a few minutes and then I have to...

Mar 31, 2024
  4. Briano liked Allayna's post in the thread Fixed Recent Hotfix and Worse Lag.

*** Miscellaneous *** - Optimized NPC respawn processing and reduced its contribution to per-frame spikes by at least 50%. Several...

Mar 31, 2024
  5. Briano replied to the thread Fixed Recent Hotfix and Worse Lag.

Myself and many others in my guild on Vox are having these issues during raids now too. Heroes Forge, Unkempt Wood, Final Fugue and AK are...

Mar 31, 2024
  6. Briano posted a new thread.

Alt Currencies for Housing

This one is for the devs. Is there any chance of getting housing updated to use newer forms of alt currency to pay for it? Group and/or...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Mar 15, 2024
  7. Briano replied to the thread Fixed Internally Short freezes on mob spawn (DX11).

In the NoS raid Myconid Mutiny, the video lag gets horrible.

Feb 24, 2024
  8. Briano liked sunjis's post in the thread Fixed Internally Short freezes on mob spawn (DX11).

Firstly, the game runs relatively smoothly now for me after fiddling with some settings (reset eqclient.ini, disabled mip-mapping and...

Feb 24, 2024
  9. Briano replied to the thread Find Item Window idea.

Wong, check the raid window and hit the options button. You can color code each class to your choosing. I personally have mine color...

Jan 30, 2024
  10. Briano liked Skecpa's post in the thread In Progress Mobs become unhittable in multiple locations in LS.

It appears that mobs path along seams in geometry and if they stay on those seams with slight elevations they become unhittable while still...

Dec 15, 2023