Braikkarrii's Recent Activity

1. Braikkarrii replied to the thread Weapon Ornament Request, Round Two.

Forgot two more.... Slash: Raxtki The Skitterer Render (https://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=81740) Blunt: Magi's Mallet...

May 20, 2020
  2. Braikkarrii liked dreamweaver's post in the thread Kudos Dreamweaver.

Oh no were you caught in the dam break!?

May 20, 2020
  3. Braikkarrii replied to the thread Weapon Ornament Request, Round Two.

Here's my grown-up wish list: Shields: Umbrashield Of Refracted Sorrow (https://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=95261) Shining...

May 20, 2020
  4. Braikkarrii posted a new thread.

Request: Remove the played-time penalty from the Dragons, Dragons, Dragons charm augment

Hello, As recent changes to the veteran rewards system have been implemented, removing the played-time restriction on the Gold Plated...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Mar 16, 2020
  5. Braikkarrii replied to the thread CHARACTERS MISSING.

This comes with the added (and obvious) caveat that this problem is burning away at paid subscription time.

Feb 8, 2020
  6. Braikkarrii replied to the thread Character missing after the scheduled maintenance.

Three characters are (still) missing after various attempts to troubleshoot. I have submitted a customer support ticket, but received no...

Feb 8, 2020
  7. Braikkarrii liked Cretar's post in the thread Character missing after the scheduled maintenance.

Same. My 110 Warrior is missing from the selection screen after coming back from server crash. Please fix. I petitioned this issue.

Feb 8, 2020
  8. Braikkarrii liked Kivanarri's post in the thread Character missing after the scheduled maintenance.

I did the patch and logged in and my main is missing and is a lifetime subscription. I opened a ticket with CS and please fix this.

Feb 8, 2020
  9. Braikkarrii replied to the thread CHARACTERS MISSING.

3 of my characters are still missing after the unplanned patch.

Feb 8, 2020