Braikkarrii's Recent Activity

1. Braikkarrii posted a new thread.

Feature request: Blocked buffs for mercenaries

May we have this in the next expansion, pretty please (with strawberries and sugar on top)?

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Nov 18, 2019
  2. Braikkarrii liked Xanbar's post in the thread Client hangs on zoning from lobby to guild hall if guild hall instance not running.

Subject issue occurs about 50% of the time. Once the guild hall instance has been created (from prior crash) zoning to it from lobby works...

Nov 18, 2019
  3. Braikkarrii liked Bobokatt07's post in the thread Confirmed Merc Gear - Have to remove and re-equip for stats to show.

My 110 wiz merc -- has a mix of Sorcerer's Vigilant and Sorcerer's Extravagant armor. For all of its stats, every time I log in or zone I...

Nov 13, 2019
  4. Braikkarrii replied to the thread Info Needed Mage Charmed npc in FM.

The iksar slave NPCs in FM can assist your group in combat, but they are not necessarily "charmed pets". If you have high enough...

Nov 13, 2019
  5. Braikkarrii replied to the thread Favorite item Name or Look.

I've always been partial to the weaponry graphics from GOD, OOW, TSS, Solteris, Discord Tower, and HOT. 1-h Slash - 2.0, Sparking Short...

Nov 8, 2019
  6. Braikkarrii replied to the thread Info Needed Hanging when logging out.

This has already been reported in an older thread:...

Nov 7, 2019
  7. Braikkarrii replied to the thread The guild hall seems to have a propensity to crash if the teleporter is set.

Baldur, In this particular case of instance instability, there is no one in the Guild Hall when a character enters. The problem seems to...

Oct 31, 2019
  8. Braikkarrii replied to the thread Vet AAs used without being clicked.

My suspicion is that this visual bug may happen if you have claimed your account's veteran rewards across multiple characters. If you use...

Oct 30, 2019
  9. Braikkarrii posted a new thread.

The guild hall seems to have a propensity to crash if the teleporter is set

I think this is a known stability problem with the Guild Hall instance, but I have noticed that when ever my characters attempt to enter...

Forum: Bug Reports

Oct 30, 2019
  10. Braikkarrii replied to the thread Guess the next expansion’s title.

Everquest: Ice, Ice, Baby!

Oct 15, 2019
  11. Braikkarrii replied to the thread Test Update 10/08/2019 - New Bugs Only.

That is an interesting story. If the mechanics of the SHM spell's AE heal functioned as you describe, then the target will mostly be...

Oct 15, 2019
  12. Braikkarrii replied to the thread Ethernere mercenary gear tradeable/resellable.

Actually, this change request was intended for characters level 100 and below.

Oct 15, 2019
  13. Braikkarrii posted a new thread.

Ethernere mercenary gear tradeable/resellable

Greetings, Dev team Is there any chance for this change request to happen? I find it irritating to have to accumulate enough Marks Of...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Oct 14, 2019
  14. Braikkarrii replied to the thread Test Update 10/08/2019 - New Bugs Only.

The SHM alliance spell 'Ancient Alliance' (any rank) prevents the Abundant Healing HOT from landing on the target when other priest classes...

Oct 12, 2019
  15. Braikkarrii replied to the thread Live Update Bugs 09/18/2019.

I am reposting this defect here since it looks like it fell through the cracks. Also, thank you for fixing the bug with the SHM Turgur's...

Sep 19, 2019
  16. Braikkarrii replied to the thread Test Update 09/10/2019 - New Bugs Only.

When used, the SHM AA "Turgur's Virulent Swarm" is also landing on the caster. Luckily, it is not landing on other group members. Steps...

Sep 13, 2019
  17. Braikkarrii replied to the thread Live Update Bugs 08/21/2019.

The WAR Whirlwind Blade (or higher version) and Rallying Roar skill lines do not appear to be generating the intended, expected AE aggro....

Sep 3, 2019
  18. Braikkarrii replied to the thread Test Update 08/13/2019 - New Bugs Only.

I have noticed that the proc effects on EOK+ era weapons seem to have been scaled-back. For example, the WAR-only 1-handed slashing weapon...

Aug 19, 2019