Braccus_Lafamilia's Recent Activity

1. Braccus_Lafamilia liked Cicelee's post in the thread Will your class see a great improvment this expansion?.

The following classes all received a significant boost to their class this expansion- Warriors Shadow Knights Paladins Monks Rogues...

Dec 7, 2021
  2. Braccus_Lafamilia liked demi's post in the thread Very Ticked off.

SK ? ever hear of FD ;)

Sep 19, 2021
  3. Braccus_Lafamilia replied to the thread Very Ticked off.

Returning player as well. Started again last month. Mid 90's I wanted to experience a real zone and not HA's anymore so I tried Veil of...

Sep 19, 2021
  4. Braccus_Lafamilia liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread Confirmed Agents of Change do not appear to work on FV.

correct yeah. I didn't put in a check to be sure all 6 people in the requesting group are all access/gold/lifetime. I'm not sure I'll...

Sep 18, 2021
  5. Braccus_Lafamilia replied to the thread Confirmed Agents of Change do not appear to work on FV.

Can confirm this. Also Lord Yelinak wasn't up entering Skyshrine. As I would assume that would be considered the "raid mob" as opposed to...

Sep 18, 2021
  6. Braccus_Lafamilia replied to the thread Confirmed Agents of Change do not appear to work on FV.

Seems completely random - it's obviously very bugged. ToV worked to inlcude NToV. sleepers = nope, Plane of Sky = nope. Waking Lands was...

Sep 17, 2021
  7. Braccus_Lafamilia liked PathToEternity's post in the thread Agent Of Change - Guide - LFG.

[media] I don't remember if went into everything you're asking here but last year I put this together for the Classic AoCs.

Sep 17, 2021