bobokatt's Recent Activity

1. bobokatt liked Sdoofbuc's post in the thread Test Update 02/13/2024 - New Bugs Only.

Every time I zone or login, my mercs HP drop to 70%. I noticed it after this patch (2/13). The patch on 2/16 did not fix it. Merc health...

Feb 22, 2024
  2. bobokatt replied to the thread Test Update 02/16/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Many thanks as usual. Just did that right now. Seems smoother indeed. Going to do some more testing on err... TEST. On a side note,...

Feb 17, 2024
  3. bobokatt liked I_Love_My_Bandwidth's post in the thread Test Update 02/16/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Use Memory Mode 2 (Most Memory Usage) for less stutter. Open EverQuest Launcher > Advanced Options > Game Configuration. Enable...

Feb 17, 2024
  4. bobokatt liked I_Love_My_Bandwidth's post in the thread Test Update 02/16/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Hitching and stuttering are nearly gone. Noticing a small improvement in framerate. 99% lows are still pretty bad.

Feb 17, 2024
  5. bobokatt liked Soulbanshee's post in the thread Test Update 02/16/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Memory.ini differences (will have to make a copy of the file and reference it in eqclient.ini to check change on live), =original => patch:...

Feb 17, 2024
  6. bobokatt replied to the thread Test Update 02/16/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

For the simple minded folks like me, so... what do I have to do? On test I checked and sure enough those numbers are the new ones in that...

Feb 17, 2024
  7. bobokatt replied to the thread Icons of items showing up as white necklaces.

Thank you. Did just that and then copied over the Animations.xml. Nothing happened. I logged off and back on and there it is. All is...

Jan 18, 2024
  8. bobokatt posted a new thread.

Icons of items showing up as white necklaces

Good day. With the new expansion, any items that are new, such as weapons or even stat foods, all show up on EQ for me white necklaces....

Forum: Player Support

Jan 18, 2024
  9. bobokatt replied to the thread Test Update 1/9/2024 - New Bugs Only.

Yes please. I, FOR YEARS thought that shaman and enchanter pets came with no cloak and would promptly give them whatever crap cloak...

Jan 13, 2024
  10. bobokatt replied to the thread The end of 2023 is nigh!.

When you log in, it states Bonus rares and market place 20% discount.

Dec 27, 2023