Bobbybick's Recent Activity

1. Bobbybick replied to the thread Name Reservation FAQ 8 days away and crickets.

To save anyone else from having to login to see it: [IMG]

Apr 17, 2024 at 6:02 PM
  2. Bobbybick replied to the thread Mischief (Teek) Loot Tables.

Great explanation of the bucket system. I recommend if anyone uses my spreadsheet to use it as a "baseline" in most circumstances and...

Apr 15, 2024 at 4:32 PM
  3. Bobbybick liked Demetri's post in the thread Mischief (Teek) Loot Tables.

Basically for group named the trend is that they can drop anything that is within their 5 level "band" with a few exceptions. L1-10...

Apr 15, 2024 at 4:29 PM
  4. Bobbybick liked ShaggyG's post in the thread Why don't people like the game post POP?.

I've always thought it was the massive discrepancy between raid and group gear, consider ornate armor vs time armor, then think a casual in...

Apr 14, 2024 at 6:35 AM
  5. Bobbybick liked Arclyte's post in the thread PBAE spells on test now only hit a max of 30 mobs.

I've played a lot of MMOs, and every time someone found a way to AOE a huge number of mobs, it was nerfed. You can be upset that they...

Apr 14, 2024 at 6:23 AM
  6. Bobbybick replied to the thread I know one way EverQuest can regain its status as a Franchise.

You know those bins of $1 DVDs at the supermarket or walmart? An EQ movie wouldn't even make it there, it would be in the landfill with the...

Apr 11, 2024
  7. Bobbybick replied to the thread Rogues on TLPs - Easy Fixes.

[IMG]

Apr 10, 2024
  8. Bobbybick replied to the thread Where Are The Memes?.

As a TLP rogue enjoyer [IMG]

Apr 10, 2024
  9. Bobbybick replied to the thread Nalla's Problem: A Grahzkel Orc Ambush?.

Pretty sure this NPC still doesn't spawn. I don't know if there's an active up to date list of broken quests

Apr 10, 2024
  10. Bobbybick replied to the thread Suggestion: Self buff scrolls for Personas..

So like, 1000+ new items to cover all the various targetted buffs or do you have a simpler list in mind?

Apr 7, 2024
  11. Bobbybick replied to the thread Nobody wants a kunark start.

It may not help the initial population, but those that play shaman might actually stick with it with access to better Canni, Group...

Apr 7, 2024
  12. Bobbybick replied to the thread Nobody wants a kunark start.

I want a Kunark start, I really don't want to sit in Guk/SolB/OoT after level 40 again if I can help it.

Apr 7, 2024
  13. Bobbybick replied to the thread Give Teek Selo Exp.

Faster XP rates MIGHT even encourage more expansion purchases for people to level personas. ;)

Apr 6, 2024
  14. Bobbybick replied to the thread Anniversary quest mobs.

This should be fixed in this month's patch according to Ngreth....

Apr 6, 2024
  15. Bobbybick replied to the thread Were pride of the legion and Greenmist dropable on mischief?.

Greenmist 100% tradeable, never made a pride of the legion but I would bet many krono it was the same. Source: I sold a few

Apr 5, 2024
  16. Bobbybick liked Lineater's post in the thread yes anew mark posting sigh dusting off the old laptops to 6 box.

Now all we need is Gheed telling us he's dusting off his hall monitor sash. Then we will be in maximum hype Mischief 2.0 pre-launch...

Apr 5, 2024
  17. Bobbybick liked MMOer's post in the thread Clarification on 200 day name reservation please. That name or any name?.

I would think the other way... this rule I would ASSUME is in place so you can reserve your MAIN characters name that you love and...

Apr 5, 2024
  18. Bobbybick replied to the thread yes anew mark posting sigh dusting off the old laptops to 6 box.

mark post boys

Apr 5, 2024
  19. Bobbybick replied to the thread Kunark Epics #nobottlenecks?.

You will probably be able to pay for some of those 1.0 pieces :)

Apr 4, 2024
  20. Bobbybick liked Tyranthraxus's post in the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

I Say this with Sincerity, even as someone who hated FTE at its inception and still do. Oakwinders got reamed by multiple factors than...

Apr 4, 2024
  21. Bobbybick replied to the thread Any Mischief Loot Table Resources That Are Accurate?.

I'll try to make sure it's updated again, I think some buckets got changed a little

Apr 4, 2024
  22. Bobbybick replied to the thread Guild and Guild leader Active time..

adetia is one of the longest running ones I know of but I'm sure there's some backwoods guilds nobody has ever heard of with a lot of time.

Apr 4, 2024
  23. Bobbybick replied to the thread Could today be THE day....

I believe it will be today.

Apr 4, 2024
  24. Bobbybick replied to the thread Guide events.

On Phinigel there was a guide that was giving out actual neat ornaments for awhile (offhand I remember Centi Longsword), then it just...

Apr 4, 2024
  25. Bobbybick liked Shalom's post in the thread On Apr 05, 2023 Oakwynd was announced for May 24, 2023.

Angeliana in the official EverQuest Discord said that the EQ2 producer letter is announced today and EQ1 will be tomorrow (4/4/2024)....

Apr 3, 2024
  26. Bobbybick replied to the thread 2 things TLP Guilds don't need to succeed.

This is one of the best takes I think I've ever seen on the forums.

Apr 3, 2024
  27. Bobbybick liked coltongrundy's post in the thread 2 things TLP Guilds don't need to succeed.

Of course it works out. This kind of reply is exactly why it needs to stop. Think about it for 1 second... How does your guild acquire...

Apr 3, 2024
  28. Bobbybick replied to the thread 2 things TLP Guilds don't need to succeed.

Usually we carry them for 5+ expansions because their spouse/best friend plays a class we need so badly it's better to put up with it.

Apr 2, 2024
  29. Bobbybick liked Crabman's post in the thread Could today be THE day....

https://www.everquest.com/news/eq-producers-letter-april-2023 - april 5th 2023 was a wednesday...

Apr 1, 2024
  30. Bobbybick liked Fizon's post in the thread 2 things TLP Guilds don't need to succeed.

102% I always give more than 100%

Mar 31, 2024
  31. Bobbybick liked Fanra's post in the thread Add Marketing to one of your open position job requirements?.

I see this post by you on another thread. I get it now, the bonus I mentioned should vary every year depending upon when Easter is and...

Mar 31, 2024
  32. Bobbybick liked coltongrundy's post in the thread Give us a Type 3 aug that fits in charm slots (POP era) for the Tower Charm....

Stop crying like you're uniquely disadvantaged. Oakwynd and Yelinak also don't have type 3 augs for charm slot and Yelinak is 6 expansions...

Mar 31, 2024
  33. Bobbybick replied to the thread Best Group-Friendly Single-Box Class for TLP?.

Groups love necros, or they should if they aren't being foolish. Most classic/kunark dungeon grind spots have undead mobs they can charm...

Mar 27, 2024
  34. Bobbybick replied to the thread 2 things TLP Guilds don't need to succeed.

1. Rogues 2. Rouges

Mar 27, 2024
  35. Bobbybick liked Yinla's post in the thread Broken HA scaling - For Absor.

As per AMA thread I'm not going to repost all the individual issues as they can be found in the link below, originally marked as not...

Mar 27, 2024
  36. Bobbybick replied to the thread Why not start a developer volunteer program?.

Because it's not free, one of the other things that was said in the AMA is that Absor ran out of times to work on things because he was so...

Mar 27, 2024
  37. Bobbybick replied to the thread Option to disable / enable Bard "Fleet of Foot".

I duck on the bard to get around this problem but +1 for making it a toggle.

Mar 26, 2024
  38. Bobbybick replied to the thread Boxing Is The Plague Of EQ.

I recommend Helldivers 2 if you are interested in somewhat forced group play. It's pretty fun but you will want some other people to do...

Mar 26, 2024
  39. Bobbybick liked WeCameWeConquered's post in the thread How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ.

They don't but their ideas are just as anti-money as the ones who do. "You don't want a free trade server." "We don't want to encourage...

Mar 25, 2024
  40. Bobbybick liked Ravanta Suffer's post in the thread Blood Flower - Anniversary Quest Item.

Perhaps you should have some red wine and re-think that.

Mar 24, 2024
  41. Bobbybick replied to the thread Cleric/Magi Duo for new TLP.

Just main the mage and enjoy spamming pet back instead of CH!

Mar 22, 2024
  42. Bobbybick liked adetia's post in the thread Daybreak Launches Content Creator Program.

I'm still waiting to hear if international content creators will be permitted or if it, like so many other things, will be US only....

Mar 22, 2024
  43. Bobbybick replied to the thread Guild hall empty.

Hope they are able to get it sorted for you easily, I've heard of some horror stories of GMs trying to restore GHs before.

Mar 22, 2024
  44. Bobbybick liked Bilderov's post in the thread Daybreak Launches Content Creator Program.

Go look at the bug forum and tell me that our devs are able to play a game with that many bugs when they are the ones responsible for...

Mar 22, 2024
  45. Bobbybick liked Allayna's post in the thread Dark Elf Ornaments.

I cannot believe in 2024 we still have TLC.

Mar 21, 2024
  46. Bobbybick replied to the thread Sneak patch 2024-03-19.

People wouldn't do it if it weren't somewhat faster, if you are logging in a bunch of accounts probably not. There's also been times...

Mar 21, 2024
  47. Bobbybick replied to the thread What made you decide to try EQ back then.

I was playing The Realm Online and some people I knew were talking about it, the box art looked neat so I bought it. Then I cried (I was...

Mar 20, 2024
  48. Bobbybick replied to the thread Thought Experiment: Best solo class to create wealth that ignores contested camps on TLP Launch?.

The bottom can fall out of alchemy real quick if a decent number of shamans decide to level up their alchemy early, which they usually do...

Mar 20, 2024
  49. Bobbybick replied to the thread Can't buy Arcane Tongues.

I presume they are trying to purchase rank 1 for 3 AA on a server which doesn't have Omens of War unlocked yet. From what I remember,...

Mar 19, 2024
  50. Bobbybick replied to the thread Daybreak Launches Content Creator Program.

Imma be honest, even if I did want to go down this route I'm apparently too dumb to figure out how to apply or what a Sidekiq is.

Mar 19, 2024
  51. Bobbybick replied to the thread Can't buy Arcane Tongues.

This is an omens era AA that may not be flagged correctly ingame I believe.

Mar 19, 2024
  52. Bobbybick liked jeskola's post in the thread Daybreak Launches Content Creator Program.

FrankTheBank about to start streaming his morning bowl of Cocoa Krispies on IG

Mar 19, 2024
  53. Bobbybick liked Yinla's post in the thread Year of Darkpaw quest has turned GFay into a level 100+ death zone..

Anniversary content is usually followed by hardcore heritage, it is bad enough we lose lower level zones to that, especially as these...

Mar 19, 2024
  54. Bobbybick replied to the thread So what I hope the new TLP has. (Not your usual thread).

Why not just ask them to make EQ3 at that point dude, let's get back down to earth with some realistic hopes.

Mar 18, 2024
  55. Bobbybick replied to the thread Daybreak Launches Content Creator Program.

We back boyz

Mar 18, 2024
  56. Bobbybick replied to the thread Sock Recommendations?.

These are VERY thick. [IMG]

Mar 18, 2024
  57. Bobbybick liked Fanra's post in the thread 25th Anniversary Mission Challenge Reward.

I have a feeling this has already been posted about, however, there ares so many different ways to talk about this it is difficult to...

Mar 17, 2024
  58. Bobbybick replied to the thread What you get!.

Probably a lot of characters that haven't been logged into in 10+ years or TLPs skew it that much.

Mar 16, 2024
  59. Bobbybick liked CatsPaws's post in the thread How does one get rid of NO DESTROY items?.

It wasn't you - this is so very funny. The poster who rezzed it in 2023 after 7 years is the same one again who rezzed it this year...

Mar 16, 2024
  60. Bobbybick replied to the thread How does one get rid of NO DESTROY items?.

:oops: I didn't notice.

Mar 16, 2024
  61. Bobbybick replied to the thread You asked for crates......

I see 14 on Test, no active sub to check TLP atm https://imgur.com/K9bBUce

Mar 16, 2024
  62. Bobbybick liked CatsPaws's post in the thread Not A Bug No Torch on F2P/Silver?.

You are right! Thanks. (I know no one ever posts this on responses lol) NOT A BUG - please delete.

Mar 16, 2024
  63. Bobbybick replied to the thread What you get!.

I like the art.

Mar 16, 2024
  64. Bobbybick replied to the thread How does one get rid of NO DESTROY items?.

Pretty much anything except Krono from what I've found. Still haven't found a way to "delete" a krono without it being consumed.

Mar 16, 2024
  65. Bobbybick liked Izzard of Bertox's post in the thread Classic/Kunark Hunter Achieve Thread.

I'm happy to report that I spawned and killed Jerg Oakenfist just now. I am now hunter complete in every zone.

Mar 16, 2024
  66. Bobbybick liked Kahna's post in the thread Why not just have a no box and a regular box TLP?.

Most of the rules have been hard coded into the game. FTE as an example. Infact FTE is the perfect example. DPG continues to refine...

Mar 15, 2024
  67. Bobbybick replied to the thread Why not just have a no box and a regular box TLP?.

I got a suspension warning for being suspected of boxing on Aradune launch day. They thought I was boxing 6 halfling druids in Misty...

Mar 15, 2024
  68. Bobbybick liked TLP Addict's post in the thread Why not just have a no box and a regular box TLP?.

Because they've repeatedly demonstrated an unwillingness and/or inability to police such stuff, reliably and consistently.

Mar 15, 2024
  69. Bobbybick liked Vizier's post in the thread How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ.

I can probably stop checking the forums altogether at this point. Over the last few years I was hoping they would see the error of...

Mar 15, 2024
  70. Bobbybick liked Litoeon's post in the thread The Official "We DO want BST/BER regardless of epics and minor quests" thread.

As the title states Lets' show full interest in adding in these classes for everyone to enjoy at the start of a server Like and comment and...

Mar 15, 2024
  71. Bobbybick liked Lejaun's post in the thread The Official "We DO want BST/BER regardless of epics and minor quests" thread.

Going further into it: Classic: turn on planar armor. Beasts can wield Serpent’s Tooth and Smoldering Brand. Zerkers get Mith 2-hander...

Mar 15, 2024
  72. Bobbybick replied to the thread Does Truebox actually solve anything?.

I would say for the first couple expansions hard truebox (1 character per PC in theory) does help foster community and leads to more groups...

Mar 15, 2024
  73. Bobbybick liked Lejaun's post in the thread Does Truebox actually solve anything?.

It's like the old saying, "It helps keep honest people honest." Can you get around it? Yeah, people do all the time. But quite a few...

Mar 15, 2024
  74. Bobbybick liked GugokSkulkraker's post in the thread Does Truebox actually solve anything?.

I like truebox because it keeps me from paying for multiple accounts.

Mar 15, 2024
  75. Bobbybick liked Mesc's post in the thread How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ.

How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ? Q: Can we increase grind XP? Ngreth: We have no plans to encourage grind.

Mar 15, 2024
  76. Bobbybick replied to the thread The Official "We DO want BST/BER regardless of epics and minor quests" thread.

What a coincidence, I consolidated all the Velious Armor Quests on Allakhazam for Berserkers and Beastlords almost 8 years ago!...

Mar 14, 2024
  77. Bobbybick liked jeskola's post in the thread The Official "We DO want BST/BER regardless of epics and minor quests" thread.

We've discussed that and it could be on the radar or not. If it is, which it is not it will be a random future date we cannot speculate...

Mar 14, 2024
  78. Bobbybick replied to the thread The Official "We DO want BST/BER regardless of epics and minor quests" thread.

Would be a great change for the game and once the work is done it's good to go forever.

Mar 14, 2024
  79. Bobbybick liked Flexin's post in the thread The Official "We DO want BST/BER regardless of epics and minor quests" thread.

I want this to be seen. I'd love some new flavor on early TLPs. Needing a slower in Chardok - No enchanter or shaman.. BOOM insert...

Mar 14, 2024
  80. Bobbybick liked Ythera's post in the thread Dear Darkpaw -- Read before launching the new TLP --.

It's hard to be toxic when you get your efreeti boots off a seahorse in a Kedge Keep aoc instance.

Mar 13, 2024
  81. Bobbybick replied to the thread EverQuest 1981: TO FANCY A MAIDEN.

Tried quite a few times to get the "Matthias The Man" video reuploaded to no avail, I think he's gone jim.

Mar 11, 2024
  82. Bobbybick liked CdeezNotes's post in the thread A minor but cool request for TLP2024 - All races/classes.

Balance? What balance. That doesn't exist already. Adding classes to eras of laughable class imbalance does nothing. And can you once...

Mar 11, 2024
  83. Bobbybick replied to the thread A minor but cool request for TLP2024 - All races/classes.

That doesn't matter to them, stopping fun is their personal crusade.

Mar 11, 2024
  84. Bobbybick replied to the thread Confirmed Postmasters Challenge Bugged?.

If it's anything like the Dranik's Scar Named bug you could be in for a bit of a wait.

Mar 11, 2024
  85. Bobbybick liked Marton's post in the thread How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ.

New EQ expansion is released. Player A: pays $35 and briskly moves to old content to level. Player B: pays $35 and cheerfully...

Mar 11, 2024
  86. Bobbybick replied to the thread City of Mist locked doors no longer pickable by rogue, no keys?.

Was curious so I popped my 70 bard on, was able to pick lock the elevator leading up to Lord Rak'Ashiir as well as the second "house" on...

Mar 11, 2024
  87. Bobbybick liked Tsuaruanni's post in the thread Random Loot and/or Free Trade: Does it change your choice of main?.

Only considering a rulesets impact on Classic and early xpacs and not later expacs, especially ones when people tend to quit, is short...

Mar 11, 2024
  88. Bobbybick replied to the thread Class Choice - The downside to every class from someone who has played them all on the TLP (2 hours).

There's a lot of bad everything on TLPs! Most just quit before it becomes obvious enough as you can just coast through the early game and...

Mar 11, 2024
  89. Bobbybick liked Tyranthraxus's post in the thread A minor but cool request for TLP2024 - All races/classes.

In before Waring explains why we can't ask for this. I fully support this idea, except for the drakkin, just delete those.

Mar 11, 2024
  90. Bobbybick replied to the thread class,race ,deity in classic, and kunark ?.

Woah a mark post we back boys

Mar 11, 2024
  91. Bobbybick liked Smokezz's post in the thread 25th Anniversary Raid - Leave it in all year.

I'll just say it now... we only got 8 raids this year. Leave the 25th anniversary raid in all year long like you did GMM. Honestly, it's...

Mar 11, 2024
  92. Bobbybick liked Strawberry's post in the thread How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ.

Current developers don't seem to understand EQ. The magic of EQ was the adventure, the discovery of new zones, the challenge and risk...

Mar 10, 2024
  93. Bobbybick replied to the thread Class Picking Guide and Tier List for Classic.

With Bandolier you can just 2h bash immediately in classic. Granted you can't autoskill it but it's not a huge thing.

Mar 10, 2024
  94. Bobbybick replied to the thread Random Loot and/or Free Trade: Does it change your choice of main?.

I don't think I would play a heavily gear dependent or gear expensive class again on a free trade server (read: Monks/Tanks). I'm too much...

Mar 10, 2024
  95. Bobbybick liked CdeezNotes's post in the thread How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ.

Isn't it better as an informal community leader (GL of large casual playerbase) to be vocal and try to fight for change than just quit and...

Mar 10, 2024
  96. Bobbybick replied to the thread Does Anyone Recommend Everquest Anymore?.

I'll take partial responsibility for getting Borxx spawn fixed but the original designer that decided to place him on level 1 of the...

Mar 10, 2024
  97. Bobbybick replied to the thread Class Picking Guide and Tier List for Classic.

Paladins were real decent when you could spam Jboots for aggro. RIP

Mar 10, 2024
  98. Bobbybick liked Tyranthraxus's post in the thread Does Anyone Recommend Everquest Anymore?.

EQ is a life damaging addiction. The only people who would recommend it at this point are the same people who would invite their friends...

Mar 10, 2024
  99. Bobbybick replied to the thread Manastone and ring of the dead for new tlp.

While I don't think they would ever add them back in, it would be neat if they were included as expansion-wide ultrarare drops from level...

Mar 9, 2024
  100. Bobbybick liked I_Love_My_Bandwidth's post in the thread Does Anyone Recommend Everquest Anymore?.

I no longer recommend it. Sometimes I have gotten people to try it. It's laughable trying to get new people to see the value in it....

Mar 9, 2024
  101. Bobbybick liked Iven's post in the thread Does Anyone Recommend Everquest Anymore?.

Technically the tutorial is good but not very appealing. It should be a beautiful outdoor zone like CR instead a dark tunnel labyrinth....

Mar 9, 2024
  102. Bobbybick liked Iven's post in the thread Mix it up a bit for new expansions.

You are right but it was the same with TSS that increased the level cap from 70 to 75: It was more top heavy and offered six high level...

Mar 9, 2024
  103. Bobbybick liked MaestroM's post in the thread Class Picking Guide and Tier List for Classic.

There are a lot of groups that could compete with that in exp per hour. If you assume infinite mobs that are easy to get to, sure. 1...

Mar 8, 2024
  104. Bobbybick liked Trevalon's post in the thread Class Picking Guide and Tier List for Classic.

Yes, I dont see why you would bring a Paladin over any other tank in classic, including ranger. Maybe warrior, but with stun augs,...

Mar 8, 2024
  105. Bobbybick liked CdeezNotes's post in the thread Tormax and Teek servers.

If the names indicate anything at all, Teek would have some sort of evolving ruleset which is cool. Random loot I'd fine. FT group gear is...

Mar 8, 2024
  106. Bobbybick replied to the thread Tormax and Teek servers.

Absolutely a true point and one that I took advantage of when I tried to come back to Mischief twice (in TBS and SoD), but it just made...

Mar 8, 2024
  107. Bobbybick replied to the thread Does Anyone Recommend Everquest Anymore?.

Unless you have some particular nostalgia for EQ I can't imagine why someone would want to get into it for the first time at this point,...

Mar 8, 2024
  108. Bobbybick replied to the thread Tormax and Teek servers.

I'd rather have random+bonus loot over free trade loot tbh. Free Trade feels like it invalidates large chunks of itemization in the game...

Mar 8, 2024
  109. Bobbybick liked Lejaun's post in the thread Mischief, okay go for it, but for me.

Classic is by far my favorite era, but there is only so much I can do of it. It just gets boring after awhile to me. You can only kill...

Mar 8, 2024
  110. Bobbybick liked OldTimeEQ1's post in the thread Someone explain to me why FTE is so hated, I don't get it..

Not hated, but not singing praises for it either. I played on Oakwynd from Day 1 till 2 weeks ago. Unlike, say Waring who doesn't play...

Mar 8, 2024
  111. Bobbybick liked Moardots's post in the thread Tormax and Teek servers.

I'm pretty sure all 7 hardcore anti FTE ruleset people are posting in this thread. It's not that bad and in DBG's book it's a massive W....

Mar 8, 2024
  112. Bobbybick replied to the thread Tormax and Teek servers.

Honestly don't know. They put in the work to make the random tables so I am sure it will be used again, but whether it will be this year...

Mar 7, 2024
  113. Bobbybick replied to the thread Tormax and Teek servers.

I'm expecting 1 "hardcoreish" server in Tormax and a casualish server in Teek. At least one will have Free trade, both will have FTE...

Mar 7, 2024
  114. Bobbybick liked Tuco's post in the thread Tormax and Teek servers.

Just got back from the pre-panel meeting ($15000 ticket cost extra whale version). Kunark start Server releases with level 25 cap, cap is...

Mar 5, 2024
  115. Bobbybick liked jeskola's post in the thread TLP Woes and Hopes - Constructive Thoughts Please.

Can we please stop acting like a server with "no krono" is even a possibility? Can we at least make these threads sound real?

Mar 5, 2024
  116. Bobbybick liked AzzlannOG's post in the thread If you had to choose...

TSS probably, but I dont think they should have stopping points. Just let them go as long as they can and then merge.

Mar 4, 2024
  117. Bobbybick replied to the thread If you had to choose...

Rain of Fear, but that's probably only because that's as far as I ever got, and even then I'm conflicted because 105 seems pretty high for...

Mar 4, 2024
  118. Bobbybick replied to the thread Pet bug.

Memories of Hakkar...

Mar 3, 2024
  119. Bobbybick liked Cicelee's post in the thread T3 Raids Finished Day 1.

Maybe I am wrong, but the whining isn't stemming from end raid gaming in general. It centers around the difficulty (or lack thereof)...

Mar 3, 2024
  120. Bobbybick liked yepmetoo's post in the thread T3 Raids Finished Day 1.

Beta is interesting, fun sometimes. This game is nothing like that on live because of how bad its gotten. Its only to play with friends...

Mar 3, 2024
  121. Bobbybick replied to the thread Rogues adjustment for new tlp and PLers.

Items can have their power increased based on how many expansions have unlocked, the opposite shouldn't be that hard....

Mar 3, 2024
  122. Bobbybick liked Shui's post in the thread RAPIERS HOOOO 25th Anniversary Servers Guild!!.

Yah I am just kidding ;)

Mar 3, 2024
  123. Bobbybick replied to the thread Fippy Fest 2024.

Reminds me of when they tried to roll out a merchandise shop a few years back that had $40 coffee mugs and like $100 baby onesies. Maybe...

Mar 1, 2024
  124. Bobbybick liked Doezit's post in the thread Is 5 years to complete a TLP really reasonable?.

"Why not both?" Because raiding 6 nights a week starts to suck real fast.

Feb 29, 2024
  125. Bobbybick liked jeskola's post in the thread Do we need a hardcore server?.

Why can't DPG just contract Bobbybick. You too busy staring at faces in east karana pass?

Feb 22, 2024
  126. Bobbybick replied to the thread Do we need a hardcore server?.

According to Darkpaw, originally No. https://tagn.wordpress.com/2019/02/14/everquest-20th-anniversary-progression-servers-announced/...

Feb 22, 2024
  127. Bobbybick replied to the thread Do we need a hardcore server?.

Depends on what your definition of hardcore is. Permadeath, Lower Exp, Reduced Drops, No Trading, No Boxing, No Exp Potions, Reduced Coin...

Feb 21, 2024
  128. Bobbybick replied to the thread New TLP & Rogues.

Rogues pull the same way a warrior does early on, with a bow or throwing weapon or throw stone if you are real broke. You make...

Feb 16, 2024
  129. Bobbybick liked Vetis's post in the thread New TLP & Rogues.

Sorry, this is a childs argument. "Get good" Lol, "Zero downside to playing rogue." Clearly, you've never played rogue. Here are...

Feb 16, 2024
  130. Bobbybick liked Cuzon's post in the thread Are there any other games like EQ?.

Anyone who thinks Pantheon is ever going to come out is lying to themselves.

Feb 10, 2024
  131. Bobbybick liked Defenestrated Vase's post in the thread Why have another No Ro port?.

^^^ and this is three carets.

Feb 1, 2024
  132. Bobbybick replied to the thread Suggestion: Bring back account to account transfer.

I also agree that it's never coming back but your example is for if a character transferred a server, a service which IS still offered...

Jan 31, 2024
  133. Bobbybick replied to the thread Firiona Vie PvP Server Option with Old School Zek PvP Loot Rules.

...... alright ....

Jan 31, 2024
  134. Bobbybick replied to the thread Funny EQ moments.

Was clearing TOFS (the level 30-40 version) recently and got to the Icy Shade floor with the traps. Didn't realize they are a little...

Jan 30, 2024
  135. Bobbybick liked coltongrundy's post in the thread New TLP & Rogues.

and still get smoked by an afk monk

Jan 24, 2024
  136. Bobbybick replied to the thread Mob kill rules in case anyone doesn't know.

DPS wins in all situations

Jan 23, 2024
  137. Bobbybick liked Manerz's post in the thread New TLP & Rogues.

They are still behind other melee in that era even with BiS weapons. Monks blow them away until probably depths, when monks still win...

Jan 23, 2024
  138. Bobbybick replied to the thread New TLP & Rogues.

TSS+, until then you are playing a rogue because you just like the class.

Jan 22, 2024
  139. Bobbybick liked coltongrundy's post in the thread Unobtainable achievements on TLPs.

These achievements are absolutely obtainable on TLP servers. Complaining that you can't get them in classic is like saying hammer of the...

Jan 20, 2024
  140. Bobbybick replied to the thread Unobtainable achievements on TLPs.

I'm also against the change. Part of TLP is that some content is locked behind later expansions. You can't complete GoD raid achievements...

Jan 19, 2024
  141. Bobbybick liked Iuwene's post in the thread Unobtainable achievements on TLPs.

This is hardly a bug. You could also complain that you can't get level 125 on TLP. You will eventually be able to get those achievements...

Jan 19, 2024
  142. Bobbybick liked Laronk's post in the thread Why lockouts on group content.

Why is there still lockouts on group content? Originally they kinda made sense, you didn’t want people always doing the same mission so we...

Jan 13, 2024
  143. Bobbybick liked Runes's post in the thread Time to make some universal chat channels level required to use.

The spam has gotten ridiculous, seems like on a daily basis I am putting 20+ names on ignore but it doesnt help because the spammers just...

Jan 13, 2024
  144. Bobbybick liked PartVI's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Any chance we could see the appearance of test dummy NPCs in the Arena for servers other than Test? Some TLPs have interesting situations...

Jan 11, 2024
  145. Bobbybick liked Ozadar's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

When will you fix the new UI to open bags in front of the Inventory window, the main reason your new UI has not been fully adopted by...

Jan 11, 2024
  146. Bobbybick replied to the thread New Computer Purchase.

OP I've bought sketchy $100 laptops off craigslist that run EQ just fine, don't overthink it.

Jan 8, 2024
  147. Bobbybick replied to the thread Post your Old Fixes and Nerfs that ought to be undone in 2024... I'll start..

Yeah I'm getting senile and a little toasted ATM. I'm mixing up the change(s) where Riposte is checked after a Miss now and something...

Jan 3, 2024
  148. Bobbybick replied to the thread Post your Old Fixes and Nerfs that ought to be undone in 2024... I'll start..

Give Halflings,Rogues, and Warriors their xp bonus back. Allow Riposte to hit mobs other than your primary target.

Jan 2, 2024
  149. Bobbybick liked Dirkman's post in the thread Post your Old Fixes and Nerfs that ought to be undone in 2024... I'll start..

All AOE DMG spells should hit a max of 8 mobs

Jan 2, 2024
  150. Bobbybick replied to the thread Do Enc and Bst mana regens spells stack?.

You can pop a Spirituality Potion and skip leveling the beastlord, it's the same buff but a bit worse but saves you having to load another...

Dec 30, 2023
  151. Bobbybick replied to the thread Damage over time and PvP.

tfw u accidentally bellow yourself as a bard with no DAs ready.

Dec 28, 2023
  152. Bobbybick replied to the thread Mysitc Arbitor of Earth Issue.

Someone else might be killing the Mystical Arbiter and you are just getting the alternate flag NPC to pop. Are you trying this in open...

Dec 27, 2023
  153. Bobbybick liked jeskola's post in the thread What is your controversial EQ hot take?.

Block all 3rd party apps, no exceptions, and merge the remaining players onto one server.

Dec 24, 2023
  154. Bobbybick liked OldTimeEQ1's post in the thread Remove /pick.

Oops forgot to add : I am for aerver-wide random loot off level appropriate moba, but NOT for removing picks. Removing picks is like the...

Dec 24, 2023
  155. Bobbybick replied to the thread Remove /pick.

They already tried reducing dungeon ZEM, it was just largely unpopular and only made leveling slower it didn't really encourage going to...

Dec 23, 2023
  156. Bobbybick liked Ravanta Suffer's post in the thread Wine xp quest.

Is this another case of daybreak deciding that something that has not been an "exploit" for over an entire decade is now an exploit and...

Dec 16, 2023
  157. Bobbybick replied to the thread It does not make sense to have to AA each persona.

There needs to be some sort of catchup mechanic to incentivize using Alt Personas instead of just regular alts. Whether that is faster...

Dec 16, 2023
  158. Bobbybick liked Dre.'s post in the thread Why don't people like the game post POP?.

I think you've got it nailed here. You'll find PUGs when there's new stuff to do, and you'll find them when there's old stuff to do...

Dec 14, 2023
  159. Bobbybick replied to the thread Wine xp quest.

Yuck, red wine quest made some alt leveling tolerable cause skipping 1-15 on some classes lets them actually have their core abilities.

Dec 13, 2023
  160. Bobbybick liked MileyVyrus's post in the thread Why don't people like the game post POP?.

Pick Up Grouping hits it peak in Velious because Velks is 3 steps from a druid portal. It takes a big hit in Luclin when Griegs is 2 full...

Dec 13, 2023
  161. Bobbybick liked jeskola's post in the thread Why don't people like the game post POP?.

It's about tank ability imo. GOD and OOW named faceroll pet tanks and undergeared tanks. People throw their hands up and join the next TLP...

Dec 13, 2023
  162. Bobbybick liked Risiko's post in the thread Why don't people like the game post POP?.

Honestly, pretty spot on. For me, I play MMORPGs to get away from the real world for a little bit and relax in some mind numbing...

Dec 13, 2023
  163. Bobbybick liked Numiko's post in the thread Why don't people like the game post POP?.

I think the game just gets to way clicky for many, especially if you are boxing. In early EQ is fine just to turn on auto attack and hit...

Dec 13, 2023
  164. Bobbybick liked eqfanforlife's post in the thread Why don't people like the game post POP?.

I enjoyed your lore videos.

Dec 13, 2023
  165. Bobbybick replied to the thread Why don't people like the game post POP?.

There is also the ever increasing statflation that leads to casual pickup groups becoming harder and harder to realistically go through...

Dec 13, 2023
  166. Bobbybick liked Kutsuu's post in the thread The effects of relaxed true box on Mischief and the next TLP.

On the other side of the coin, I've never seen a TLP this populated in Underfoot. The economy is huge and there are tons of active raiding...

Dec 11, 2023
  167. Bobbybick replied to the thread Why is the raid out of combat regen timer so long?.

Yeah but this thread isn't about the bug, it's about reducing the timer. Your argument was that the timer shouldn't be shorter because...

Dec 10, 2023
  168. Bobbybick liked DeadRagarr's post in the thread Personas : First Impression.

Just because it didn't release with options doesn't mean you can't add value. All skills should be based on highest persona. Make...

Dec 10, 2023
  169. Bobbybick replied to the thread Why is the raid out of combat regen timer so long?.

Yo crazy idea, Tranquil Blessings doesnt hit players in combat. Now Waring is on the side of sane people right??

Dec 10, 2023
  170. Bobbybick liked Trevalon's post in the thread Why is the raid out of combat regen timer so long?.

Glad its an official thread now since Waring has come to be the contrarian as usual. The 5 minute timer is completely asinine. It...

Dec 10, 2023
  171. Bobbybick replied to the thread Oakwynd Alt Server.

Ok your flag is for Plane of Torment, enjoy!

Dec 3, 2023
  172. Bobbybick liked code-zero's post in the thread Is platinum worthless for all the good stuff now?.

There's already a Krono cap, 9,999. That's a fine cap, trying to impose some stupid low cap will just result in f2p mule accounts...

Dec 2, 2023
  173. Bobbybick replied to the thread Not regaining mana.

Does your character have food/water?

Nov 30, 2023
  174. Bobbybick liked Tatanka's post in the thread Alternate Persona Tip Window - Swapping Personas Requires Fast-Camp / Starting Zone.

Not worthless, but definitely worth less ;)

Nov 29, 2023
  175. Bobbybick liked Sobmre's post in the thread Alternate Persona Tip Window - Swapping Personas Requires Fast-Camp / Starting Zone.

I just don't get DBG, if they wanted a selling point to TLP people just add more bank and inventory space. they could have used that dev...

Nov 29, 2023
  176. Bobbybick replied to the thread [Feedback] /Claim Mounts.

Reasonable request but it would probably be locked behind a further expansion than PoP as presumably it would affect marketplace mount...

Nov 27, 2023
  177. Bobbybick liked KushallaFV's post in the thread Alternate Persona Tip Window - Swapping Personas Requires Fast-Camp / Starting Zone.

I think it shoots itself in the foot. This is really great feature for a TLP players, where grouping is more common. Imagine you...

Nov 25, 2023
  178. Bobbybick replied to the thread Alternate Persona Tip Window - Swapping Personas Requires Fast-Camp / Starting Zone.

Conflicted. It'd be nice if AA at least carried over to allow for main changing to be more easily viable but at the same time it would...

Nov 25, 2023
  179. Bobbybick liked Skuz's post in the thread Alternate Persona Tip Window - Swapping Personas Requires Fast-Camp / Starting Zone.

Its almost like they took away all the pros for AP & left all the cons. What a complete and utter waste of Klanderso's time. All they...

Nov 25, 2023
  180. Bobbybick liked taliefer's post in the thread "-responded with the urgency and gravity-".

They absolutely did NOT respond with any kind of urgency and gravity. That is one of the most absurd responses I have ever seen. And to...

Nov 25, 2023
  181. Bobbybick liked TLP Addict's post in the thread "-responded with the urgency and gravity-".

I like how they've taken a leaf out of western government's playbook for the last 3 years. Claim that anyone talking about things they...

Nov 25, 2023
  182. Bobbybick replied to the thread Bring volunteer GM's Program.

The problem is the people most qualified to enforce the rules (people that play the game a lot and understand what they are looking at) are...

Nov 23, 2023
  183. Bobbybick liked Bernel's post in the thread Alternate Persona.

Who would be complaining? If someone picks DRU/TRL even with the disclaimer that it's not fully supported, they can't really be too upset...

Nov 17, 2023
  184. Bobbybick liked Skuz's post in the thread Alternate Persona.

It means you cannot say or claim to KNOW because you don't. If I forget how to ride a bike I can't say I know how to ride a bike....

Nov 17, 2023
  185. Bobbybick liked CdeezNotes's post in the thread Alternate Persona.

It's amazing how people aren't understanding the point of the question. By asking it, and not a single person being able to indicate...

Nov 17, 2023
  186. Bobbybick replied to the thread Why does berserker gear have kick damage?.

Cause Merloc or whoever was lazy when they implemented the gear templating the game started using from like level 80+.

Nov 16, 2023
  187. Bobbybick liked Kodachi's post in the thread Rogues?.

Another highlight from EoK... throwing aas but throwing items aren't itemized anymore.

Nov 14, 2023
  188. Bobbybick liked jeskola's post in the thread EZ mode server for the true casual.

Pretty much every server is overrun by bot groups these days. I think what you mean is it would be as popular as FV and Mischief, the...

Nov 12, 2023
  189. Bobbybick replied to the thread I wish classic models could sit on mounts.

Careful, they might just make them unable to use mounts again to "fix" it.

Nov 9, 2023
  190. Bobbybick replied to the thread Rogues?.

Just to echo what others have said, rogues suffer early on TLPs as their only role in the modern game is DPS and other classes do it better...

Nov 5, 2023