blood & gufts's Recent Activity

1. blood & gufts liked Caisy's post in the thread Info Needed Quick Time and Hybrid classes?.

I've noticed since ToV released, during raids, my spell bar completely locks up, grey's out, whatever you want to call it. This sucks,...

Apr 7, 2020
  2. blood & gufts replied to the thread Upgrading a max AA lvl 115 to heroic?.

The things you get is rather minute at level 115, u dont get more aa, except don progression + oow prog aa. Nothing else. Lot of level...

Apr 4, 2020
  3. blood & gufts replied to the thread Breaking the curve (not EQ related).

You cannot however use those numbers for anything and the only purpose on the speech from her was to keep hope up. Now however it has...

Apr 4, 2020
  4. blood & gufts replied to the thread A Windchill Sprite (or lack of).

Should move them out of the caves again.

Apr 1, 2020
  5. blood & gufts replied to the thread 2h vs Dual Wield.

Why only make 1 ? And not rod + claw

Mar 27, 2020
  6. blood & gufts replied to the thread Frenzy Burnout expires when zoning even on suspended pets.

You wrong, this was changed intentionelly long time ago.

Mar 9, 2020
  7. blood & gufts replied to the thread Type 18/19 "accuracy" parse.

Well there would be larger difference between using 5% and 5+7% combined IF they STACK, would be small if not stacking.

Mar 9, 2020
  8. blood & gufts replied to the thread Type 18/19 "accuracy" parse.

Try to do a parse for B alone to see what that is... Or C or D alone

Mar 6, 2020
  9. blood & gufts replied to the thread Test Update 03/03/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

That is basically exploiting thing, by gettting loot and participating in other raids. And also Participating in the same raid name 2...

Mar 6, 2020
  10. blood & gufts replied to the thread Kael & npc tanking/dpsing.

So question whether or not allowed has been answered. This on AB, a GM should have zoned into Kael and gave public warnings about using...

Feb 14, 2020
  11. blood & gufts replied to the thread Kael & npc tanking/dpsing.

Not in this degree of Kael version

Feb 12, 2020
  12. blood & gufts posted a new thread.

Kael & npc tanking/dpsing

Seems it happens in all of Kael where there is "good" npc. A single char can keep a big stretch cleared using the giants for...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Feb 12, 2020
  13. blood & gufts replied to the thread Eyes of Life and Decay / Luminous Restless Ice.

Do not stack!

Feb 12, 2020
  14. blood & gufts posted a new thread.

Blockspell

Seems that: /blockspell add me Spiritual Vehemence does not work? And no, I dont want to use right mouse block, I wanna have 2 buttons, 1...

Forum: Bug Reports

Feb 9, 2020
  15. blood & gufts posted a new thread.

Stormclaw in jp anyone ?

Know where it is, and ph ?

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Feb 2, 2020
  16. blood & gufts replied to the thread Confirmed Velium pelts are not dropping from intended "critters".

Friend of mine has killed 300+ wurms in GD, and 0 pelts.

Jan 12, 2020
  17. blood & gufts posted a new thread.

Beastlords burn/dps outside burn

So what are beastlords settings? What is the discs/abilties in primarily burn & secondary burn ? Which abilties are best together with...

Forum: Hybrid

Jan 12, 2020