Bigstomp's Recent Activity

1. Bigstomp liked Endiment's post in the thread Old man Mckenzie issue with picking monsters.

You need to drag and resize the window panes inside the selection window. [media] That left side might take a few tries to get the right...

Jan 24, 2021 at 5:54 PM
  2. Bigstomp replied to the thread Guild Halls broken?.

Ouch. Have not logged in today and while I was considering popping in a min to do the overseer thing, I think I'll wait until tomorrow...

Jan 24, 2021 at 5:13 AM
  3. Bigstomp replied to the thread Master mercenaries should be available for 1 Krono a month.

Mercs are just plain bad. Giving them more stats won't fix them just being bad. They'll just die more slowly. It's not a...

Jan 24, 2021 at 4:33 AM
  4. Bigstomp replied to the thread Boxing question?.

I like most of the quests personally (there are exceptions - It would be nice to have a quest stay in one zone. This expansion has...

Jan 23, 2021 at 8:11 PM
  5. Bigstomp liked Knifen's post in the thread CoV: ToV - Aaryonar.

Grolik didnt do that, that person stepped in the purple aura at some point, then when it triggered its effect it banishes them now...

Jan 23, 2021 at 3:40 PM
  6. Bigstomp liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread Weapon Ornament Request, Round Two.

There are 10 more from the list coming on the anniversary merchant.

Jan 22, 2021 at 9:02 PM
  7. Bigstomp replied to the thread DO NOT DESTROY!.

Not a perfect fix, but I find this helps me. I try to shuffle all useful stuff I plan to keep into the top bags so any new drops or...

Jan 17, 2021
  8. Bigstomp liked Flatchy's post in the thread DO NOT DESTROY!.

Well I finally linked my forage button to another button so I forage constantly. Only took 19 years. Now I found a new problem because of...

Jan 17, 2021
  9. Bigstomp replied to the thread High Value Achievements/Quests from old content?.

For ToR raid: Don't charm anything (ach 1) Keep adds dead. Follow mechanics until the 3 mini's. Keep adds dead. Unbalance them a few...

Jan 15, 2021
  10. Bigstomp replied to the thread EverQuest Lore Feedback - We need your help!.

The story line in EoK Scorched woods was pretty good. Someone named Tucker the Chucker kept shouting things in zone with no explanation...

Jan 15, 2021
  11. Bigstomp replied to the thread High Value Achievements/Quests from old content?.

The power increase of players since these raids were new will blow your mind. I don't think I would be exaggerating too much to suggest...

Jan 15, 2021
  12. Bigstomp liked Aegir's post in the thread High Value Achievements/Quests from old content?.

Need Vanquisher achievements to be able to buy those items for currency. They can still drop off the chest normally.

Jan 14, 2021
  13. Bigstomp replied to the thread High Value Achievements/Quests from old content?.

What Aegir said. But the ach's are pretty easy now. For the shield you only need the ach's for the bayle raid. For venenium only the...

Jan 14, 2021
  14. Bigstomp replied to the thread Design a solo mission for each class.

A warriors would probably look something like this from what I recall from soloing back in Veksar. Kill a mob. Maybe 2 mobs....

Jan 14, 2021
  15. Bigstomp replied to the thread High Value Achievements/Quests from old content?.

If you can throw together a group or two, Shield of immaculate light from CoTF T2 raids is a useful clicky, as is Venenium from Arx mentis.

Jan 14, 2021
  16. Bigstomp liked Skuz's post in the thread TBL Unlocked?.

I think you missed the point I was making, the content after the trials is relatively easy, gating quite easy to box content behind...

Jan 12, 2021
  17. Bigstomp replied to the thread Warrior - best 3 or 4 box team?.

I run war, clr, bard also totally manual. Usually have a 4th char who just autofollows and does very little if anything. (with a melee...

Jan 11, 2021
  18. Bigstomp replied to the thread Dear Darkpaw : We are disappointed.

Huh? VM's run on top of physical servers. By definition you lose some performance by virtualizing. Most calls get passed down to...

Jan 11, 2021
  19. Bigstomp liked Smokezz's post in the thread Dear Darkpaw : We are disappointed.

Dude, you're embarassing yourself. They've been using VM's for years. They also didn't move anywhere. They're still in Las Vegas. No...

Jan 10, 2021
  20. Bigstomp replied to the thread Dear Darkpaw : We are disappointed.

(almost) Everyone uses virtual servers now a days and most have for years. Even if it's running on your physical server hardware it's...

Jan 10, 2021
  21. Bigstomp liked Jhenna_BB's post in the thread What is going on?.

Tell me 1 single thing RA gained from beating you in Mearatas. I'm waiting. Just 1 single thing. The race is a waste. Bragging...

Jan 9, 2021
  22. Bigstomp replied to the thread Raidgear does trivialize Groupcontent to the point of monopolizing large aerea.

You explained it better. My ... snipped ... was just to avoid quoting your whole post. I wanted to say more than just click like....

Jan 8, 2021
  23. Bigstomp replied to the thread Raidgear does trivialize Groupcontent to the point of monopolizing large aerea.

Nice simple explanation.

Jan 7, 2021
  24. Bigstomp liked Beimeith's post in the thread Raidgear does trivialize Groupcontent to the point of monopolizing large aerea.

The AC softcap is the point at which the value of AC on items/spells/AAs is actually less then the value they say they are. As an...

Jan 7, 2021
  25. Bigstomp liked Maedhros's post in the thread What is going on?.

Today was supposed to be one of the big showcase events in EQ. In the second year of this new raid tier release model, today was the...

Jan 7, 2021
  26. Bigstomp liked Zolav's post in the thread CoV Raid Item Vendor Cost - Is this for real?.

Meh I don't see what is the big deal. BRING ON THE RAIDS!! Using words like.. Disastrous, ramifications and alarming is a tad... well...

Jan 7, 2021
  27. Bigstomp liked Celephane's post in the thread CoV Raid Item Vendor Cost - Is this for real?.

Could you perhaps cite one single example of this ever happening?

Jan 7, 2021
  28. Bigstomp replied to the thread Overseer Quest Issues.

My biggest issue is I setup 5 quests, then log in the next day and have 4 quests complete. I set up another 5 quests, and the next day,...

Jan 6, 2021
  29. Bigstomp replied to the thread Thank you Team! Gnome Memorial Mountain.

I preferred GMM before the change. It was a large group at that time but I could press buttons for that. Once they changed it to spread...

Jan 3, 2021
  30. Bigstomp replied to the thread Make a TLP server to reach a different customer base than the usual..

Stop restarting. Your character does not get auto-deleted as far as I know when a new progression server starts.

Jan 2, 2021
  31. Bigstomp replied to the thread CS Mission - The Crusaders still too difficult.

Interesting. I didn't really notice but so much has changed since then it's hard to say. I sorta feel like the dracolich was only...

Dec 31, 2020
  32. Bigstomp replied to the thread CS Mission - The Crusaders still too difficult.

Have not tested other expansions, but can confirm that at least plane of (hate/fear) from TBM stopped scaling and are perfectly doable.

Dec 31, 2020
  33. Bigstomp replied to the thread CS Mission - The Crusaders still too difficult.

Raids an missions sharing some similarity makes sense. The devs can tell the story and keep things similar. (debates about missions...

Dec 31, 2020
  34. Bigstomp replied to the thread DPG, compete with Magelo.

Various oil companies have been benefiting from the truck GM sold me (very minor benefit, since I can't actually travel anywhere right...

Dec 30, 2020
  35. Bigstomp replied to the thread Best potions for power leveling a new alt?.

As others said, heroic is the quickest way. Up to about level 60 a tank merc can basically do it all for you. From 60-85 can be a bit...

Dec 29, 2020
  36. Bigstomp liked I_Love_My_Bandwidth's post in the thread Best potions for power leveling a new alt?.

This is generally the best advice for anyone starting a new character.

Dec 29, 2020
  37. Bigstomp replied to the thread rare ore getting more rare.

Try dual wield. You will be impressed. Turtle up with the shield if something is particularly harsh but unless you're running with a...

Dec 29, 2020
  38. Bigstomp replied to the thread Flash of anger RK differences.

I've had rk 3 so long I cannot say for sure. But since it's a full parry button, it's either cost, or re-cast to look at. (and cost...

Dec 28, 2020
  39. Bigstomp replied to the thread (Your name here) Begins To Float.

Move the emote to a spam window and ignore it? I spend plenty of time in pok for tradeskills and it has never become an annoyance for...

Dec 28, 2020
  40. Bigstomp replied to the thread rare ore getting more rare.

Your war is doing something wrong if the dps merc is beating them. Try dual wield. It gives you almost all the dps of a 2h, and almost...

Dec 27, 2020
  41. Bigstomp liked Elyssanda's post in the thread rare ore getting more rare.

Yes, you can. If I can molo in there with my merc (and I have), YOU as a group can definitely do better as I am only a mid-level raid...

Dec 27, 2020
  42. Bigstomp liked Duder's post in the thread rare ore getting more rare.

What is stopping you from farming it?

Dec 27, 2020
  43. Bigstomp replied to the thread Last of the Storm Boars.

You are likely missing some mobs that are up on top of the ramp to the bridge. Last time I did this I remember running into that....

Dec 27, 2020
  44. Bigstomp replied to the thread COV Collections!.

Much appreciated. In the past this information has been really hard to find.

Dec 27, 2020
  45. Bigstomp replied to the thread Game not built for playing just One Account anymore.

How did you manage to get those raid weapons solo? I assume you did not and that you joined a raid to get them. There were probably...

Dec 27, 2020
  46. Bigstomp replied to the thread Light Sources....

I'm sorta used to the situation we are in. That said, I have read in other threads that the ultravision effect from our helm (Faerune) is...

Dec 26, 2020
  47. Bigstomp liked Orbital101's post in the thread Good's Maps Pack.

Updated the main pack with CoV layer 2 and 3, the CoV only maps with all layers and added the Collection pack. Merry Christmas everyone...

Dec 26, 2020
  48. Bigstomp replied to the thread I can't be the only one.....

Spam style ... headline. Checkmark. You win. Yes. Retire.

Dec 26, 2020
  49. Bigstomp liked Duder's post in the thread Collection drop rate is too low in COV.

If the time involved to do collections isn't worth it to you then don't do it. Or work on it over the next twelve months. We aren't...

Dec 25, 2020
  50. Bigstomp replied to the thread Is this perception wrong?.

A bunch snipped for brevity. But I am still looking forward to the story of Tucker the Chuker from Scorched woods.

Dec 24, 2020
  51. Bigstomp liked Absor's post in the thread Is this perception wrong?.

I guess I'm just getting a little tired of hearing about "recycled" content. It is not easier or less work to recreate an old zone with new...

Dec 24, 2020
  52. Bigstomp replied to the thread Raidgear does trivialize Groupcontent to the point of monopolizing large aerea.

Broad strokes assuming the group is all awake 200k for dps classes. Make it 150k without adps support or a lack of buffs since you...

Dec 21, 2020
  53. Bigstomp liked Orbital101's post in the thread Maximum Echo.

[media] Greetings Norrathians, this is Goodurden from Realm of Insanity on Xegony coming in with my first, yes I did say my first,...

Dec 21, 2020
  54. Bigstomp replied to the thread Raidgear does trivialize Groupcontent to the point of monopolizing large aerea.

500k is a tank and melee dps relaxing with a beer and a merc healer.

Dec 21, 2020
  55. Bigstomp replied to the thread Boxing SK with cleric.

I can't really offer advice on the SK, but I roll with a war + clr and also alt+tab. My main advice would be trust your tanks aggro....

Dec 19, 2020
  56. Bigstomp replied to the thread Raidgear does trivialize Groupcontent to the point of monopolizing large aerea.

No! I need to save my disc that is usable for 3 out of every 10 minutes for 2 hours from now when we get a named mob.

Dec 19, 2020
  57. Bigstomp replied to the thread Raidgear does trivialize Groupcontent to the point of monopolizing large aerea.

A max raid geared tank vs a max group geared tank who both push their buttons properly. I'll probably have to rez the group geared...

Dec 19, 2020
  58. Bigstomp replied to the thread Hot Take: TLPs.

I find it amazing how much TLP servers want the original everquest. But do not want the original everquest. Essentially asking for a...

Dec 18, 2020
  59. Bigstomp replied to the thread 'Scroll: Illusion: Hooded Othmir' drop location tips..

If it's lore like others recently are, you'll have trouble giving it away in the bazaar soon enough.

Dec 18, 2020
  60. Bigstomp replied to the thread CS Mission - The Crusaders still too difficult.

Which can trivially be ignored right now. It feels like the boss should be the hard part not the trivial part.

Dec 17, 2020
  61. Bigstomp replied to the thread CS Mission - The Crusaders still too difficult.

Probably too late to change it but I feel the 4 corner mobs could be tuned down a little and Vulak tuned up. Basically right now if...

Dec 17, 2020
  62. Bigstomp replied to the thread Ultra rare world drop for CoV expansion.

You won't make a mint on them, as they're last expansions cool stuff and the massive raid loot made them irrelevant in ToV. Yay one...

Dec 16, 2020
  63. Bigstomp replied to the thread Berserkers - Health Limiters.

I rarely end up with a zerker and when I do it's often a less experienced one on casual/open raids. (the more experienced ones would...

Dec 15, 2020
  64. Bigstomp replied to the thread Class Grading Survey.

You get to CC as well. The crowd is not hitting the others they're hitting you.

Dec 15, 2020
  65. Bigstomp replied to the thread Berserkers - Health Limiters.

It would be nice to have any hp cap things just lower zerkers max hp's, much like a cleric aura raises them. Then I wouldn't have to look...

Dec 15, 2020
  66. Bigstomp replied to the thread Left or right when in Siren's Grotto heading to WW ?.

I think they removed these. Have not had an issue.

Dec 13, 2020
  67. Bigstomp replied to the thread Left or right when in Siren's Grotto heading to WW ?.

It's the same route as the old sirens grotto. Looks a bit different with new graphics but is pretty much the same. Jump in water, take...

Dec 13, 2020
  68. Bigstomp replied to the thread Mercs and CoV.

Try talking to people. It's amazing how many people will reply if you send them a tell.

Dec 12, 2020
  69. Bigstomp replied to the thread Mercs and CoV.

I may be wrong, but I believe mercs are designed to fill 1 spot in a group if you are short. Half your group being mercs including both...

Dec 12, 2020
  70. Bigstomp replied to the thread Nothing in CoV is Tradable ???.

Hard to do that while AFK playing.

Dec 12, 2020
  71. Bigstomp liked Dalrek_MM's post in the thread Nothing in CoV is Tradable ???.

So CoV free from botters farming for bazaar :-)

Dec 12, 2020
  72. Bigstomp replied to the thread Seashells by the Seashore.

It took me about 20 minutes to gather them for 4 toons even with 120 people in the zone. It probably would have been 10 minutes if it was...

Dec 9, 2020
  73. Bigstomp replied to the thread Any servers other then Xegony geting crazy tell lag?.

Server needs to be up long enough for enough people to log on to be worth sending a tell to find out.

Dec 8, 2020
  74. Bigstomp replied to the thread Can anyone Confirm EoK Auto-Grant AA update.

EoK autogrant, including essence of the dragon both 1 and 2.

Dec 8, 2020
  75. Bigstomp replied to the thread Druid Group/Mass Buff Concerns.

Don't forget the associated spell hastes.

Dec 8, 2020
  76. Bigstomp replied to the thread Ornaments: How You Win EQ.

Ornaments suck. I might one day use them. Until then they take up insane amounts of bag space. But I doubt they will return my ornaments...

Dec 6, 2020
  77. Bigstomp liked Fanra's post in the thread Ornaments: How You Win EQ.

It would be nice if there was an "auto generate" where you hand an item to an NPC, the game takes the image file number (the look) of the...

Dec 6, 2020
  78. Bigstomp replied to the thread Blatant botting is completely out of hand.

Please come live in GD on bristle for a while. I would love to see this happen.

Dec 5, 2020
  79. Bigstomp replied to the thread Blatant botting is completely out of hand.

Mercs are not bad because they are lacking in stats. Mercs are bad because they are dumb. Applying merc logic to a real toon they'll...

Dec 5, 2020
  80. Bigstomp replied to the thread Blatant botting is completely out of hand.

You would need customer service that cares about cheaters.

Dec 5, 2020
  81. Bigstomp liked Yimin's post in the thread Blatant botting is completely out of hand.

EQ needs a prison server where all cheats can go play and keep paying EQ , YiMin

Dec 5, 2020
  82. Bigstomp replied to the thread things id pay for outside of an expantion.

I would pay for more content. More raids, more group missions/tasks. I would like enough raids that our guild has to decide 'Ok, we...

Dec 4, 2020
  83. Bigstomp liked Skuz's post in the thread QA In Progress Losing mouse, repeatable.

Still happens, as recently as this week I have had this bug occur, only commonality appears to be getting "purple clubbed" and saved from...

Dec 3, 2020
  84. Bigstomp liked Graytis's post in the thread QA In Progress Losing mouse, repeatable.

I've had this happen numerous times during raids. It doesn't happen every time I purple, but often enough to be really annoying and unable...

Dec 3, 2020
  85. Bigstomp replied to the thread QA In Progress Losing mouse, repeatable.

Happened to me this evening. I was tanking Nosja in ToFS2 at the time. I fell down (not sure how low on hp but enough to lay down) and was...

Dec 2, 2020
  86. Bigstomp replied to the thread Faded Velium Belt of Vigor broken???.

Belts are brutal, I've had tons of failures but you can succeed. Some of it's luck, some of it's that you have not progressed beyond...

Dec 1, 2020
  87. Bigstomp replied to the thread Sell us AA's for plat!.

Just play the game. You will have the AA's that matter in no time. I earn 2 per kill on average on toons that can still earn aa without...

Nov 26, 2020
  88. Bigstomp liked Benito's post in the thread Ideas that didn't work out (good thing).

Ship-to-Ship Combat

Nov 25, 2020
  89. Bigstomp replied to the thread Ideas that didn't work out (good thing).

They merged the spires. For stuff that did not work: Level based augs for group gear (TBM) where you got a junk group drop then had to...

Nov 25, 2020
  90. Bigstomp replied to the thread GINA Trigger Question.

My example would work but you really want to use the more advanced samples. Anchoring your regex's makes them much more efficient.

Nov 25, 2020
  91. Bigstomp liked Szilent's post in the thread GINA Trigger Question.

excluding procs will save you a ton of spam. like this: ^{S1} resisted your (?!Surge|Obulus|Frostreave|Icerend|Fiery){s2}( Rk\. III?)?!$

Nov 25, 2020
  92. Bigstomp replied to the thread GINA Trigger Question.

{S} resisted your {S}

Nov 24, 2020
  93. Bigstomp liked Flatchy's post in the thread Camps/KS.

Well you could always ask before you start your rampage. For instance I was in Kael up on the bridge killing the single pull for I...

Nov 23, 2020
  94. Bigstomp replied to the thread Picks in ToV.

I thought the reason for playing in ancient content was to race through it with all the fighting that went with that. Because new content...

Nov 23, 2020
  95. Bigstomp replied to the thread [Question] How to report AFK XP'ing.

Can you breakdown how you setup to do this and steps you took? I would love to get some more of these cheaters poofed. (I'm entirely...

Nov 22, 2020
  96. Bigstomp liked Fuzzlump's post in the thread [Question] How to report AFK XP'ing.

I just petitioned an AFK/Automated group and included a link to a live twitch stream; 12 minutes later they popped out of the world without...

Nov 22, 2020
  97. Bigstomp replied to the thread List of Guilds Raid Days & Times.

Depending on content/contention Bristle has casual raids usually hosted by RoV but other guilds also drive at times currently on...

Nov 22, 2020
  98. Bigstomp replied to the thread High levels monopolizing lower lvl zones.

Static deadhills zone has nothing useful in it except a few xp mobs.

Nov 22, 2020
  99. Bigstomp liked Clarisa's post in the thread Cleric Promised Heals/Interposition (and Why You Shouldn't Block Them on Raids).

(Note: I wrote this post for my guild a year or so ago to inform them about promised heals and interposition, which some members were not...

Nov 20, 2020
  100. Bigstomp replied to the thread High levels monopolizing lower lvl zones.

Sounds plausible to me. Just like the groups sitting in the static zone of deadhills killing things. Maybe hoping to go somewhere to...

Nov 20, 2020
  101. Bigstomp posted a new thread.

TBM raids still need keys

EoK which came after TBM seems unlocked for flagging but TBM raids still need flagged to zone in.

Forum: Bug Reports

Nov 20, 2020
  102. Bigstomp replied to the thread New Everquest Record.

Congratulations on beating an event that you have had 15 years to study the mechanics of.

Nov 18, 2020
  103. Bigstomp liked Yimin's post in the thread Cleric can't DPS the sad priests.

All clerics should be Gnomes ! YiMin

Nov 18, 2020
  104. Bigstomp replied to the thread Sell us AA's for plat!.

Already on a vendor. And you can generally get a few free every month.

Nov 18, 2020
  105. Bigstomp replied to the thread Legal onLive? VMWare and multi-seat systems.

I would be interested in running in a VM so I didn't have to bootcamp to windows. There are plenty of reasons to run in a VM.

Nov 17, 2020
  106. Bigstomp replied to the thread Bazaar Crooks.

If they have food they'll eat it. Not while trading, but the short run between the banker and your trader spot they may eat/drink.

Nov 15, 2020
  107. Bigstomp replied to the thread Bazaar Crooks.

Shhhh don't tell them about overseer.

Nov 15, 2020
  108. Bigstomp replied to the thread Bazaar Crooks.

I don't see the problem. He's paying you what you are willing to sell the items for. If you don't want to sell it to him, mark it at at...

Nov 15, 2020
  109. Bigstomp replied to the thread Lag on Bristlebane is out of hand.

Seems laggy for the past few weeks. Very slow zoning times, I think sometimes people just assume they crashed and kill the client via task...

Nov 15, 2020
  110. Bigstomp liked Celephane's post in the thread Lag on Bristlebane is out of hand.

beta raids have been amazingly lag free, Bristle has been horrible

Nov 15, 2020
  111. Bigstomp liked Duder's post in the thread Lag on Bristlebane is out of hand.

Since the last patch Bristlebane has been extraordinarily laggy. Beyond it's norm. In the late afternoon zoning times range in the 2-5...

Nov 15, 2020
  112. Bigstomp replied to the thread Overseer Level Max Borked.

If you are complaining about overseer you are spending too much time not playing Everquest instead of playing Everquest.

Nov 15, 2020
  113. Bigstomp liked Conq's post in the thread Cleric can't DPS the sad priests.

I have a completely different view and perspective on healing mercs. They cast the wrong spells at the wrong times at all times. They...

Nov 14, 2020
  114. Bigstomp replied to the thread Idea: Expand /Autoskill Function.

I'm sure there is no way a player could cause their client to crash horribly with an endless recursion by allowing this.

Nov 14, 2020
  115. Bigstomp replied to the thread Cannot Reproduce The Journey Home - Lanys Pathing needs fixing.

On bristle we do this every few weeks or generally at least once a month (last time was a week ago) and are not seeing this.

Nov 13, 2020
  116. Bigstomp replied to the thread Fixed Internally FV unplayable.

This does not seem to be a FV issue only. Bristle is pretty bad the past week or so. 5 minute zone times are not uncommon.

Nov 13, 2020
  117. Bigstomp replied to the thread Cleric can't DPS the sad priests.

If playing a cleric is boring, the rest of your group is the problem. You are not pulling/killing enough.

Nov 13, 2020
  118. Bigstomp liked p2aa's post in the thread Cleric can't DPS the sad priests.

Not really, they aren't near to be close to cleric heal arsenal. Try to give to tanks two shamans to keep them alive, and compare versus...

Nov 13, 2020
  119. Bigstomp liked Duder's post in the thread Raid/ Group quest Emotes: for Devs.

Good advice. But the OP will just think you're trolling because you have offered sound advice.

Nov 12, 2020
  120. Bigstomp replied to the thread tov rank 2 spells.

Many long term buffs have only one rank in ToV. Short term buffs still have ranks. Example for cleric: Symbol and Righteousness only have...

Nov 10, 2020
  121. Bigstomp replied to the thread Raid/ Group quest Emotes: for Devs.

I can promise, it was new and exciting trying to figure out how to award the entire chest before it rotted.

Nov 10, 2020
  122. Bigstomp replied to the thread Quick Time fixed,, Roflmao uhh.. no...

I don't get tossed in a dps group often enough to say, but I am willing to bet most dps groups would mutiny if they were told 'no...

Nov 9, 2020
  123. Bigstomp liked aozs's post in the thread Quick Time fixed,, Roflmao uhh.. no...

Couldn't you just have the healers block it? As far as I can tell the bug affects classes with 0.5sec spells that become instant...

Nov 9, 2020
  124. Bigstomp replied to the thread Quick Time fixed,, Roflmao uhh.. no...

It can be worked around. I would like it to be totally fixed but maybe your healers and bards could communicate so it does not cause a...

Nov 9, 2020
  125. Bigstomp liked Sancus's post in the thread Quick Time fixed,, Roflmao uhh.. no...

That's an aggressively draconian way to deal with an AA that provides a net DPS increase for the group regardless of the spell gem...

Nov 9, 2020
  126. Bigstomp replied to the thread 115 max aa ranger lf weekend raiding guild.

Bristle has a casual raid team that usually raids on wed/thurs/fri/sat. Content is generally ToV on wed/thurs/sat, with friday being older...

Nov 9, 2020
  127. Bigstomp liked Elyssanda's post in the thread PLZ FIX CAT CHANNELS.

serverwide cat channels still down even after the hotfix patch Tuesday.. [IMG] DPG Platform guys hard at work trying to fix serverwide...

Nov 6, 2020
  128. Bigstomp liked Sissruukk's post in the thread PLZ FIX CAT CHANNELS.

[IMG]

Nov 6, 2020
  129. Bigstomp replied to the thread TCP /UDP ports are currently defined for eq1?.

I don't believe this is a router change issue. I have not changed anything and this is basically my experience as well. Chat channels...

Nov 5, 2020
  130. Bigstomp replied to the thread PLZ FIX CAT CHANNELS.

My cats admit when I'm wrong all the time.

Nov 3, 2020
  131. Bigstomp liked Elyssanda's post in the thread PLZ FIX CAT CHANNELS.

[IMG] Bard Kitten [IMG]

Nov 3, 2020
  132. Bigstomp replied to the thread Dragon Hoard Info?.

I try to stand apart from zerkers during raid prep time because watching them summon all those axes makes me feel bad.

Nov 2, 2020
  133. Bigstomp replied to the thread PLZ FIX CAT CHANNELS.

[IMG]

Nov 2, 2020
  134. Bigstomp replied to the thread PLZ FIX CAT CHANNELS.

I have cats that I think are cute but you win.

Nov 1, 2020
  135. Bigstomp replied to the thread PLZ FIX CAT CHANNELS.

What's wrong with cat channels?

Nov 1, 2020
  136. Bigstomp liked Laronk's post in the thread Blatant botting is completely out of hand.

The special magical tool can already loot corpses the old fashioned way. Also the way to get rid of AFK botters is not to make...

Oct 31, 2020
  137. Bigstomp replied to the thread PL group question....

Mass slaughter in content that is quality XP for the lower level yet easy for the higher levels. A few years back they added some scaling...

Oct 30, 2020
  138. Bigstomp replied to the thread Death of a guildmate.

Sorry to hear. I've lost a few over the years. It totally sucks to lose someone close like that. We've decided our fellowship will be 11...

Oct 27, 2020
  139. Bigstomp replied to the thread Achievements Ruined the Spirt of the Game.

I have many characters who have not done the achievements. They have augs and earrings. They may not have the specific earring I'd...

Oct 26, 2020
  140. Bigstomp liked I_Love_My_Bandwidth's post in the thread EverQuest XP Gain - A way forward?.

Grind XP is the current salt. You can gain XP from grinding mobs. It just pales in comparison to the cartloads of XP gained from...

Oct 25, 2020
  141. Bigstomp replied to the thread CoV Chase Weapon Drops?.

Does the chase loot actually work as pet gear? I know pets reject a lot of items.

Oct 24, 2020
  142. Bigstomp replied to the thread EverQuest XP Gain - A way forward?.

I constantly get emotes saying I am max xp and cannot gain more. It's actually really easy to gain experience if you leave the guild hall.

Oct 24, 2020
  143. Bigstomp replied to the thread Named from past expansions.

I'd rather just have new content.

Oct 22, 2020
  144. Bigstomp replied to the thread warrior weapon augs.

I'm happy to have to buy 3 1h weapons instead of 2 if one has a quality rune proc on it.

Oct 22, 2020
  145. Bigstomp liked StinkyVetWarrior's post in the thread warrior weapon augs.

I am just curious, are you answering for all warriors, raid warirors, currrent content group warriors, or group warriors within the past...

Oct 22, 2020
  146. Bigstomp replied to the thread EverQuest XP Gain - A way forward?.

I'd like them to figure out how to make automation groups xp actually go negative so there was no incentive for these automation groups to...

Oct 22, 2020
  147. Bigstomp liked Duder's post in the thread EverQuest XP Gain - A way forward?.

Overseer adds a ton of passive experience from a few blind clicks a day. I can't imagine why people are still crying about exp rates when...

Oct 22, 2020
  148. Bigstomp replied to the thread TOFS 2 Raid, The Wedding, Til Death do Us Part, Nosja question.

Whether it should or shouldn't, it doesn't. I'm not sure if it should or shouldn't.

Oct 22, 2020
  149. Bigstomp replied to the thread Developers - New zones for expansion.

It's like those fancy shields in Dune. You need to get past them slowly then you can strike hard.

Oct 22, 2020
  150. Bigstomp replied to the thread PREORDERS ARE UP!.

Glad it worked out. Took me 2 weeks to get them to sort me out 2 years ago when I moved from CA to US. The push back I got for 'I just...

Oct 21, 2020
  151. Bigstomp replied to the thread TOFS 2 Raid, The Wedding, Til Death do Us Part, Nosja question.

Drop a ward of purity or two near where damon is being tanked. Let the wards cure him.

Oct 21, 2020
  152. Bigstomp liked Cuuthbert's post in the thread TOFS 2 Raid, The Wedding, Til Death do Us Part, Nosja question.

With the bard song on open raids on my alt warrior, I have been able to single tank Nosja if the healing is good. Just back into the wall...

Oct 21, 2020
  153. Bigstomp replied to the thread TOFS 2 Raid, The Wedding, Til Death do Us Part, Nosja question.

High alcohol tolerance and beer goggles also help. Choose your tanks carefully for that mob and it gets easier. Just remember to take...

Oct 21, 2020
  154. Bigstomp replied to the thread Did you guys break the Rygor healer merc's.

Coin collectors love broken/mis-minted coins.

Oct 21, 2020
  155. Bigstomp replied to the thread When might we expect the pre-patch CoV event to start?.

Launch content vs real forever content. I'd rather pay for real forever content.

Oct 18, 2020
  156. Bigstomp liked Riou's post in the thread When might we expect the pre-patch CoV event to start?.

Do you want a limited time pre-launch event, or more actual content in an expansion :P

Oct 18, 2020
  157. Bigstomp replied to the thread Rune Binding Powder.

Up to about 273 or something like that, you will actually save yourself some time if you just spend the money. Look up a recipe for a...

Oct 18, 2020
  158. Bigstomp replied to the thread Add a 'Destroy' option to autoloot.

As mentioned above, just every now and then click leave all on corpse, and have hidecorpse turned on.

Oct 18, 2020
  159. Bigstomp liked Froglok's post in the thread Add a 'Destroy' option to autoloot.

I don't see this happening as it would likely be very difficult to program / add? After all, EVERY group member would have to have...

Oct 18, 2020
  160. Bigstomp replied to the thread Rune Binding Powder.

It's a random drop from spell casters. Blowing up a zone with a lot of casters is probably your best bet. I am not sure of the level...

Oct 18, 2020
  161. Bigstomp replied to the thread [Suggestion] Prevent Mobs From Summoning At Point Blank Range.

I agree with the above post which mentioned something like 'If a mob can hit me, it should not summon me'. It might require them choosing...

Oct 15, 2020