bigpapa's Recent Activity

1. bigpapa replied to the thread Advice on solo no box.

a shaman can solo very well , specially at higher levels , best root in game ( aa single root and aa ae root ) last 4min + you can keep...

Sep 21, 2020
  2. bigpapa replied to the thread You asked!: Torment of Velious is on Sale!.

IF , a 85 velocity mount would be in the marketplace , it would be a hot seller imo ,and lot of $$ for DBG

Sep 21, 2020
  3. bigpapa posted a new thread.

thanks DB for the overseer change

overseer give the best agents available it seem to get the best % for tasks, = no more checking 20 + agents to try to get the best % as...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Sep 16, 2020
  4. bigpapa replied to the thread FV question.

/join general { that one most of the time is maxed at 400 } /join general 1 ( bugged ? , it is asking a password now } /join general 2 {...

Jul 23, 2020
  5. bigpapa replied to the thread overseer max task ( 3 ) and ( 5 ).

yeah thanks . i thought both would qualified since here and there i used a krono , i am about to use a krono on that account i will see if...

Jul 15, 2020
  6. bigpapa posted a new thread.

overseer max task ( 3 ) and ( 5 )

hi, i got 2 accounts that i don't play much { both got TOV expansion ) atm they are free to play , but here and there i use a kronos to...

Jul 15, 2020
  7. bigpapa replied to the thread BOTs permacamping nameds in AB....

i got an account atm FTP , he got TOV expansion , atm i am doing progression and when that toon { 6th account} will be level 115 i will...

Jul 15, 2020
  8. bigpapa replied to the thread What do you prefer: Grinding or the new Meta of Completion?.

well in TOV ,we kinda need to do both, progressions and the evolving earring need a lot of grinding. in the future , returning or new...

Jul 11, 2020
  9. bigpapa replied to the thread Overseer - Fippy Darkpaw.

it seem to be one per account? i tried to claim it on another server ( same account ) and was not able to,?

Jun 18, 2020
  10. bigpapa replied to the thread AA or continue levelling?.

have you done EOK missions ? there are 4 and can get 100 + aa per mission , with the ach;s good way to get some aa's fast if you can get...

Jun 2, 2020
  11. bigpapa replied to the thread DPG Fix the Spell Bar.

well , shaman have 3 main buffs ( long lenght buff ** ) that we cast on every raids , unity , regen and tala tak . about tala tak AA...

Jun 1, 2020
  12. bigpapa replied to the thread DPG Fix the Spell Bar.

shaman here and not being in a top raiding guild , we are dealing with lot of deaths here and there . so i am usually keeping unity memed...

Jun 1, 2020
  13. bigpapa replied to the thread The Next Antonious Bale!.

AFK bot can get much more plats than other players who play 3 to 6 hours a day (since they kill non stop ). i am pretty sure they pay...

May 25, 2020
  14. bigpapa replied to the thread So where is our new advanced looting?.

adv loot rock, glad we have that, but yeah if we don't use it the right way and get 15 or 20 min to unlock corpse it suck. what is the...

May 24, 2020
  15. bigpapa replied to the thread Overseer Usage.

the task lock suck , i used to log in the morning to use them, and get more , before the **nerf** , the common recruit was easy to get over...

May 24, 2020
  16. bigpapa replied to the thread ToFS Raid 1 Difficulty / Mechanics concerns.

same for us, we can beat velks , but RNG not letting us to win TOFS # 1 so far...... , what suck is the 60 + currencies for beating all 3...

May 14, 2020
  17. bigpapa replied to the thread No Automated/Unintended Game-play......

you know there are ways to play EQ ** kinda ** free, you can buy kronos from other players who sell them in game to pay for your subs ,...

May 11, 2020
  18. bigpapa posted a new thread.

what about a server ..........

we can see many threads about cheaters and all , who are using 3rd party softwares . what about a server where 3rd party softwares who...

May 3, 2020
  19. bigpapa replied to the thread Botting / warping groups making it difficult to complete Hunter.

what about a server without 3rd party software's who allow you to cast and attack all at same time who is not allowed ? would be easy to...

May 3, 2020
  20. bigpapa replied to the thread Agents.

same for me , last 2 that i converted to elite was same one that i already had ............

Apr 11, 2020