bigpapa's Recent Activity

1. bigpapa replied to the thread glyph of ultimate power V.

ok thanks

Apr 5, 2024
  2. bigpapa posted a new thread.

glyph of ultimate power V

hi, ( shaman ) it is better to cast glyph of power at the start of a burn (with bard epic , FE ,auspice, Fleeting spirit running ), or...

Forum: Priests

Apr 5, 2024
  3. bigpapa replied to the thread Pipe dreams for 2024.

reduce 30 min from the overseer refresh , so a 12 hours one would be 11h30 refresh,,,a 24 hours would be 23h30 , ect

Dec 30, 2023
  4. bigpapa replied to the thread A trader system that works..

silver account could have 1 million max what they can sell . and all access could have 10 million or even 20 million , we are due ,...

Dec 2, 2023
  5. bigpapa replied to the thread Fixed Launchpad broken. Cannot enter game today.

i am able to log into beta but not in firiona vie or other servers.

Nov 30, 2023
  6. bigpapa replied to the thread Fixed Random client crashes, No error. Unable to toubleshoot..

it is lately happening for me as well , it was ok for several months , and started again lately. it is random , i can play several hours...

Nov 30, 2023
  7. bigpapa replied to the thread Missing ~ a million tradeskill depot items.

i got an account with MANY tradeskill items , i just did a /outputfile inventory ** just in case **that bug hit me , if that can help .

Nov 30, 2023
  8. bigpapa replied to the thread Fixed Launchpad broken. Cannot enter game today.

win 7 .., yesterday bypass launcher was working , this morning i logged several toons and after 10 min all 4 crashed . now when i try to...

Nov 30, 2023