Berkwin's Recent Activity

1. Berkwin liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread PLer toxicity discussion.

They are not available until Planes of Power has unlocked on a server which is not the case for those servers yet.

Jul 16, 2024 at 6:01 PM
  2. Berkwin posted a new thread.

Question for Teek or Tormax returning player?

Like most progression servers how is the Tanking Scene? Its tempting but i will not be boxing while i play over 12 hours a day would a...

Forum: Time Locked Progression Servers

Jul 16, 2024 at 5:40 PM
  3. Berkwin replied to the thread Necro necro box.

There is another option to consider, Make a monk with your necro, while a monks FD is not a spell, and instant, also Monks get AA's...

Jul 16, 2024 at 5:31 PM
  4. Berkwin posted a new thread.

There should be a Summer Extravaganza Event in July (Store)

For two weeks only on Lifetime accounts. yeah we are hitting 25 years in the game But once a year Extravaganza for a two week window on...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Jul 16, 2024 at 5:11 PM
  5. Berkwin replied to the thread EverQuest Lore Feedback - We need your help!.

Iceclad Tower. i thought i hit the top with the two gryphon ghost things iirc was 8th or 9th The illusive tenth floor was it ever attained?...

Jul 16, 2024 at 5:07 PM
  6. Berkwin replied to the thread PLer toxicity discussion.

Question, are the lvl 50 boosts Available on Teek or Tormax, i am sort of debating playing Tormax just to boost to 50 and enjoy the quests...

Jul 16, 2024 at 4:52 PM
  7. Berkwin replied to the thread Necro necro box.

Iirc it does, the issue with Necro is that last i checked But could be very wrong is there dots do not stack like druid and necro or a...

Jul 16, 2024 at 4:48 PM
  8. Berkwin posted a new thread.

<Twilight Harmony> FV Twink 50-52 Raid Guild LFM

Nostalgic Twinking Raid guild. If a level 50-52 can Wield it you can use it in the raid. 50-52 is a bit of a sweet spot for twinking. we...

Forum: Guild Recruitment

Jul 15, 2024 at 11:21 PM