Belexes's Recent Activity

1. Belexes replied to the thread Gallant Armor Lining Rarity.

I have been looting a ton of these. They don't seem that rare. Must be just your luck with RNG. All of my alts are getting them. Since the...

Feb 19, 2024
  2. Belexes replied to the thread Mage Pets.

I two box a 123 mage and 124 ranger. No issues here.

Feb 8, 2024
  3. Belexes liked Lisard's post in the thread Confirmed the reward system.

The new reward system for raids is not performing as it was intended and results in a negative gameplay experience. The new system was...

Feb 8, 2024
  4. Belexes replied to the thread Post your Box... and why you like it. (Min 3 toons).

Oh, you wanted minimum of 3. Wasteful. :p Two is all you need. Deleted my post

Jan 26, 2024
  5. Belexes replied to the thread Neck evolver drop rate.

Not trying to win any ForumQuest popularity contests you know. :) Just trying to add some balance to the thread. If you read this...

Jan 24, 2024
  6. Belexes replied to the thread Neck evolver drop rate.

2 boxed it 5 times, got 2 drops. :D

Jan 24, 2024
  7. Belexes liked Alnitak's post in the thread Does anyone think LS is hard?.

Uberkingkong is not "many". It is just a single broken chat bot.

Jan 12, 2024
  8. Belexes replied to the thread Does anyone think LS is hard?.

As soon as I get some stun weps for my group geared SK, I will be duoing Final Fugue mission with SK and Rogue. Two healer mercs. Lianeb...

Jan 12, 2024
  9. Belexes liked Lianeb's post in the thread Does anyone think LS is hard?.

I like the expansion, though i do think it is super easy as a raider. What I dislike is the named mobs are vanilla zone trash with more...

Jan 12, 2024
  10. Belexes replied to the thread No One Wants To Play On Live Servers.

Still raiding missy! :) I just gave up on the nerd race. We did our LS raids on Sunday.

Jan 11, 2024
  11. Belexes replied to the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

When will you give us the ability to hide familiars? Pretty please??

Jan 11, 2024
  12. Belexes replied to the thread Random downtime?.

Servers up!

Dec 30, 2023
  13. Belexes liked Fintank's post in the thread Will Rangers ever be fixed?.

Rangers are absolutely pathetic right now. Thanks to class degradation over the last 5-6 years and absolutely 0 response from ANYONE in...

Dec 26, 2023
  14. Belexes replied to the thread No One Wants To Play On Live Servers.

Am I that easily forgotten? :P

Dec 26, 2023
  15. Belexes replied to the thread Should we be worried about a roll back next week?.

All I can tell you is don't be in a rush to get leveled and expansion done. Better safe than sorry. :)

Nov 29, 2023
  16. Belexes liked Ravanta Suffer's post in the thread Please add /hidemodels familiars.

So there have been a few posts about this topic over the years. Most people check the "auto leave" button in the familiar keyring, but...

Nov 29, 2023
  17. Belexes liked Tuco's post in the thread Please add /hidemodels familiars.

/signed

Nov 29, 2023
  18. Belexes replied to the thread Please add /hidemodels familiars.

I don't want to see anyone's familiars on raids or in the lobby. Make it so!! We don't need to see other people's familiars. Why would...

Nov 29, 2023
  19. Belexes replied to the thread Fixed Launchpad broken. Cannot enter game today.

I am running Win10. I had to bypass launcher as it wasn't working for me either. I am not running in compatibilty mode.

Nov 29, 2023
  20. Belexes replied to the thread Can Rogues survive molo?.

Why would I use an AI? They suck for information gathering in my eyes. I am not so lazy as to use that. I ferret stuff out on my own. I...

Nov 2, 2023
  21. Belexes replied to the thread Boxing a Rogue.

I box a SK and Rogue at high level. It is a great duo. I have two accounts on one PC with two 23 inch monitors and have one account...

Nov 2, 2023
  22. Belexes replied to the thread Rangers Headshotting.

Tegi and Akeavans don't summon on low HP in Maiden's Eye. Rangers can get through these fairly quickly, but still isn't super-efficient...

Nov 2, 2023