Belexes's Recent Activity

1. Belexes replied to the thread Will Rangers ever be fixed?.

Been playing a ranger for over 20 years. They don't seem broke to me. I don't play on a TLP though. I played those expansions when they...

Jan 13, 2023
  2. Belexes liked Derka's post in the thread ToL Raiding Ranger guide.

4.) Lose the parse to a Cleric Merc

Jan 6, 2023
  3. Belexes replied to the thread ToL Raiding Ranger guide.

There are better ways to burn with a ranger. Fintank has some good info and you can find it using Google. Most rangers use something...

Jan 4, 2023
  4. Belexes replied to the thread Can Rogues survive molo?.

Yes. Gear up properly, use the tools at your disposal. Get the proper clickies. Use your mitigation tools you have as a rogue. If not...

Jan 4, 2023
  5. Belexes replied to the thread Feedback: Rogue QoL.

What Sissruuk said. I have mained a rogue for some time now and I think your ideas are outside of what we should have. People want all...

Jan 4, 2023
  6. Belexes replied to the thread WTS taking over General Chat.

MarketQuest - You're in our supermarket now!

Oct 4, 2022
  7. Belexes replied to the thread Return of the Exiled - Cazic Thule.

Quit tempting me! I miss raiding. :)

Aug 15, 2022
  8. Belexes liked Tolzol's post in the thread Rogue DPS Fading Away.

I can 100% see feeling the way he does about the dps complaints. He’s just going about it the wrong way. Rogues are in better shape than...

Aug 15, 2022
  9. Belexes replied to the thread Rogue DPS Fading Away.

Oh, I agree with your premise wholeheartedly! But like you said, there is a right way and a wrong way to go about it. He ain't doing...

Aug 15, 2022
  10. Belexes replied to the thread *Highly Suggested Ranger Changes*.

I am not one of the many who favor number 1. In real life? LOL! If you were in battle and tried to fight someone with a bow at point...

Aug 15, 2022
  11. Belexes replied to the thread Rogue DPS Fading Away.

LOL! We are not fading away. Don't be overly dramatic. You sound like certain rangers that post here. :) Just play the class to its full...

Aug 15, 2022