Beergoggles's Recent Activity

1. Beergoggles replied to the thread Mage or Necro?.

You can pretty much ignore the entirety of Kaeledar's post once past the first sentence. If you are interested in raiding the biggest issue...

Nov 24, 2020 at 9:36 AM
  2. Beergoggles replied to the thread Necromancer AA 2020.

I'd like to see something done to make lifeburn interesting or at least worth using. The damage from lifeburn is incredibly underwhelming...

Sep 2, 2020
  3. Beergoggles replied to the thread Current Lazy Root Rotting?.

All the methods are viable really. Just remember not to neglect your merc aa. I ran into the problem a few expacs ago where my merc aa were...

Aug 18, 2020
  4. Beergoggles replied to the thread Necro epic replacement?.

velium enhanced 2hander for dps and velium enhanced mana tap 1hander with invested tome of obulus or tome of obulus in secondary for mana...

Aug 12, 2020
  5. Beergoggles replied to the thread Changes to the Necromancer Epic 2.0 in the August 2020 Update.

Can we expect more ranks of critical affliction to make up for the loss of 18% crit rate? No matter the class critical damage accounts for...

Aug 11, 2020
  6. Beergoggles replied to the thread Necromancer AA 2020.

He may be referring to the Mind Erosion line of spells.

Aug 9, 2020
  7. Beergoggles replied to the thread Revised Standard 115 Necro Spellset?.

i prefer sphere up over incite even single target. can drop sphere before mobs are in range. 1 pulse from sphere will outparse incite...

Jun 13, 2020
  8. Beergoggles replied to the thread Revised Standard 115 Necro Spellset?.

Drop lifetap in groups unless your healer is just that bad. You can heal yourself with dissident or in a pinch dying grasp. Get rid of the...

Jun 13, 2020