Basak's Recent Activity

1. Basak replied to the thread Teek and Tormax are on the horizon!.

Unfortunate, the thought of a random loot without free-trade sounds fun.

Apr 24, 2024 at 12:35 PM
  2. Basak replied to the thread Did Teek lose Free Trade ?.

Unfortunately it did not lose free-trade.

Apr 24, 2024 at 12:32 PM
  3. Basak replied to the thread Teek - Leveling Paths.

I did not experience this on Mischief. But sounds like it would not be any fun.

Apr 24, 2024 at 11:57 AM
  4. Basak replied to the thread Are the Lorisyn and Lyirae bundles the bags for this TLP season.

Lorisyn Oakwynd and Lyirae Oakwynd purchases are for the Oakwynd server. New ones will be in-line with the upcoming servers. Go Tormax!

Apr 24, 2024 at 11:52 AM
  5. Basak posted a new thread.

Random boot to desktop - No message

I am randomly getting booted to desktop. Not to character select, not to server select, the game just up and shuts itself off as if I hit...

Forum: Player Support

Apr 23, 2024 at 4:05 PM
  6. Basak replied to the thread 20 Teek Guilds (4000+ players), 2 Tormax Guilds (40 players).

What would you even assume that, and even if you did why would you bother to even post that? lol. That is not relevant to anything being...

Apr 23, 2024 at 1:52 AM
  7. Basak replied to the thread Tormax changes to make teekers heads explode.

I like the ideas except FTE above all else. One of the best mechanics added to the game in my opinion. It has bugs yes, but the benefits...

Apr 22, 2024 at 11:23 AM
  8. Basak replied to the thread 20 Teek Guilds (4000+ players), 2 Tormax Guilds (40 players).

Well, yeah. There is a hidden cache waiting to play it, same as there is hidden for Teek too. No argument here. Tormax is fine as it is,...

Apr 21, 2024 at 1:57 PM
  9. Basak replied to the thread Devs, could we consider some options for Teek bonuses?.

If anything, I would vote to slow XP gains by 70% or at least 50%. But that is just my opinion. XP gains are too fast as they are already...

Apr 21, 2024 at 1:03 PM
  10. Basak replied to the thread 20 Teek Guilds (4000+ players), 2 Tormax Guilds (40 players).

I know what is being said, not sure why you keep repeating yourself. I agree with you that Tormax will not be lasting long. But you are...

Apr 21, 2024 at 1:00 PM
  11. Basak replied to the thread 20 Teek Guilds (4000+ players), 2 Tormax Guilds (40 players).

I know, I never said it couldn't. Why would you even respond with that? lol

Apr 21, 2024 at 12:56 PM
  12. Basak replied to the thread 20 Teek Guilds (4000+ players), 2 Tormax Guilds (40 players).

I know about 2 more guilds starting on Tormax that are not advertising here or in discord. I do realize that if they did advertise here...

Apr 21, 2024 at 12:39 PM
  13. Basak replied to the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

Except that the evolving is a core of the rule-set. Just like free-trade and random loot is for Mischief/Thornblade so it should not be...

Apr 16, 2024
  14. Basak replied to the thread 3 Box Ideas for Teek.

Nothing wrong with driving with a Cleric. I did this on Mischief and a Cleric can act as a tank and I did so with my Cleric, Enchanter,...

Apr 11, 2024
  15. Basak liked Yinla's post in the thread 3 Box Ideas for Teek.

My initial plan was SK, Shaman, Monk, all Iksar. Current plan is just shaman and I'll add the other 2 in after the shaman has levelled. I...

Apr 11, 2024
  16. Basak replied to the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

That would be like asking free-trade and random to be added to all TLP going forward. Evolving is the Oakwynd rule-set. Of anything on...

Apr 11, 2024
  17. Basak replied to the thread <Teek> --- Back Stabbath --- PST Rogue Guild Recruiting.

This could be a strange mercenary type thing. You need more DPS for you raid, you know who to call. For a small fee we can send you one or...

Apr 8, 2024
  18. Basak replied to the thread Fippy Fest Swag Bag.

That is exactly what I mean, anything I pay money for should in turn be ∞ claims unless it is a consumable like those XP potions.

Apr 8, 2024
  19. Basak replied to the thread Fippy Fest Swag Bag.

I wouldn't buy it unless it had ∞ claims

Apr 7, 2024
  20. Basak replied to the thread Random Loot and/or Free Trade: Does it change your choice of main?.

Except he is though. What is he incorrect about?

Apr 7, 2024
  21. Basak replied to the thread Are Guilds Using The New Person Feature To Their Raid's Advantage?.

That is dependent on the individual guilds. Talk with the leadership of the guild you are in to find out for your specific guild.

Apr 7, 2024
  22. Basak replied to the thread Random Loot and/or Free Trade: Does it change your choice of main?.

He is right though.

Apr 7, 2024
  23. Basak replied to the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

This is false. At least in terms of Bergurgle. I can't count how many times a mage came in as I was camping Bergurgle and somehow get FTE...

Apr 6, 2024
  24. Basak replied to the thread <Teek> --- Back Stabbath --- PST Rogue Guild Recruiting.

Fun

Apr 5, 2024
  25. Basak replied to the thread No FTE on Teek and Tormax.

What? There was way too many people on Oakwynd. I was hoping a server split would happen but it never did. It is now doing well and...

Apr 5, 2024
  26. Basak replied to the thread No FTE on Teek and Tormax.

I do play on Oakwynd, that is why I said what I said, lol.

Apr 5, 2024
  27. Basak replied to the thread No FTE on Teek and Tormax.

FTE was one of the best mechanics added to the game. I am honestly surprised it has not gone forward.

Apr 5, 2024
  28. Basak replied to the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

The zones are very small, fast to travel through. Not sure what you mean by Karana-like unless you mean going through the multiple zones...

Apr 5, 2024
  29. Basak replied to the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

I have ran level 1s from both FV and OT many times it is not difficult unless you don't know the zones well.

Apr 5, 2024
  30. Basak replied to the thread Producer’s Letter April 2024.

Classic start since 2011 (some exceptions) while I love classic start it is unfair to people that do not care for classic start to do...

Apr 4, 2024
  31. Basak replied to the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

Not sure I would use the term nightmare, they are not that difficult to get to anywhere from OT/FV. It is just tedious to do so. But I...

Apr 4, 2024
  32. Basak replied to the thread Character Lockouts vs Account-Wide Lockouts.

Yeah. It just doesn't make sense. They have it character based on Oakwynd, why not elsewhere?

Apr 4, 2024
  33. Basak replied to the thread What is the chance they actually substantially change Tormax?.

I do not like free-trade. Grouping with people and overpowering the group content more so than we already do makes level grind boring....

Apr 4, 2024
  34. Basak replied to the thread Character Lockouts vs Account-Wide Lockouts.

I love the character based lockouts. Being able to raid with multiple characters on the same day, or the day after, or whatever else, is a...

Apr 4, 2024
  35. Basak replied to the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

I would think yeah Kunark start is fine, but it would have been fun to have one start classic and one at kunark. Same ruleset the normal...

Apr 4, 2024
  36. Basak replied to the thread Clarification on 200 day name reservation please. That name or any name?.

It will likely be the way they did it last time they did name reservations. You log in to the server and create character but nothing more...

Apr 4, 2024
  37. Basak replied to the thread Producer’s Letter April 2024.

This is unfortunate, this alone may make me not play on these servers. FTE was the best mechanical change to the game since no corpse...

Apr 4, 2024
  38. Basak replied to the thread Cleric/Magi Duo for new TLP.

That too

Apr 4, 2024
  39. Basak replied to the thread problem with evolving ruleset tlp.

Subjective. I do not enjoy mercs outside AFK grinding.

Apr 2, 2024
  40. Basak replied to the thread problem with evolving ruleset tlp.

Spawn timers no, I could get behind a DZ timer decrease but 50% no, maybe 10% Again, 50% no. More like 10% and you good. This...

Apr 2, 2024
  41. Basak replied to the thread retired able to play day and night.

Except that Rizlona did have Queues, not as long as Aradune Queues but it had queues until day 2.

Mar 31, 2024
  42. Basak replied to the thread Personas Debate.

No. They are good for if you want to main change, won't need to re-key, re-flag, re-tradeskill, re-etc. Also, they are good if you are...

Mar 29, 2024
  43. Basak replied to the thread Personas Debate.

Nothing is being inconvenienced though. You wouldn't be having this conversation if personas were not a thing. This is a feature added to...

Mar 29, 2024
  44. Basak replied to the thread EverQuest Roadmap 2024.

Free account are not subscribed. =

Mar 28, 2024
  45. Basak replied to the thread Boxing Is The Plague Of EQ.

It wouldn't last, or people will just box anyways.

Mar 27, 2024
  46. Basak replied to the thread Boxing Is The Plague Of EQ.

I would have quit in 1999 if I couldn't box.

Mar 27, 2024
  47. Basak replied to the thread Best Group-Friendly Single-Box Class for TLP?.

That Kurn's bottleneck, oof. I plan on working on it so might see you there, lol.

Mar 27, 2024
  48. Basak replied to the thread [Teek] Faceless - Open World Raiding.

That would make a perfect name for that type of server to be sure.

Mar 27, 2024
  49. Basak replied to the thread Teek/Tormax Kunark Unlock Speculation Premature?.

What is not an option? Everything Yinla indicated would be available on a new TLP with Kunark start.

Mar 27, 2024
  50. Basak replied to the thread [Teek] Faceless - Open World Raiding.

Classic is best EQ. I could live 6 months of Classic and be thrilled. I'd love 6 months per expansion with some exceptions (Ykesha for...

Mar 27, 2024
  51. Basak replied to the thread <Teek> <Democracy Manifest> EU Semi Casual raid guild.

I've been in the discord since the first link went up.

Mar 27, 2024
  52. Basak replied to the thread best 2 support classes for a warrior in classic..

I can't agree more with Shaman and Bard for Warrior. Cleric could work and is probably what I would do as I like to take risks and often...

Mar 27, 2024
  53. Basak replied to the thread Need to Put in for Time at Work.

I never understood the need to take time off for things like this.

Mar 27, 2024
  54. Basak replied to the thread Boxing Is The Plague Of EQ.

Good luck to the OP. I have been boxing since the game launched in 1999, not about to stop. If the game does for some odd reason go...

Mar 26, 2024
  55. Basak replied to the thread The Official "We DO want BST/BER regardless of epics and minor quests" thread.

All the races and classes! Classic! Halfling Ranger Halfling Paladin Gnome SK Gnome Paladin Barbarian Beastlord Ogre Beastlord Troll...

Mar 24, 2024
  56. Basak replied to the thread Halfling Bards, come on now.

Yeah, always wondered why they couldn't be bards based on the city itself.

Mar 23, 2024
  57. Basak replied to the thread Cleric/Magi Duo for new TLP.

What else are druids doing if not casting Ro? =P

Mar 22, 2024
  58. Basak replied to the thread 2024 TLP <Rampage> (EU GUILD).

Awesome. I will keep watching.

Mar 20, 2024
  59. Basak replied to the thread <Teek> <Democracy Manifest> EU Semi Casual raid guild.

Solid. I'll keep an eye out.

Mar 20, 2024
  60. Basak replied to the thread <Teek> <Democracy Manifest> EU Semi Casual raid guild.

Have you settled on a raid schedule yet?

Mar 19, 2024
  61. Basak replied to the thread 2024 TLP <Rampage> (EU GUILD).

Have you guys settled on a raid schedule yet?

Mar 19, 2024
  62. Basak replied to the thread Teek/Tormax Kunark Unlock Speculation Premature?.

This is the best reason to have a Kunark start, imo. VP ground spawns are already on a 20~ minute respawn. And the others are...

Mar 18, 2024
  63. Basak replied to the thread The Official "We DO want BST/BER regardless of epics and minor quests" thread.

Yes, I know. Not sure what that has to do with anything.

Mar 15, 2024
  64. Basak replied to the thread The Official "We DO want BST/BER regardless of epics and minor quests" thread.

Yeah I know, the only BST specific spell they should get in Classic is their pet summons.

Mar 15, 2024
  65. Basak replied to the thread The Official "We DO want BST/BER regardless of epics and minor quests" thread.

I am good with them getting only Shaman spells -except- they should be able to summon their pet, otherwise that are not Beastlords.

Mar 15, 2024
  66. Basak replied to the thread The Official "We DO want BST/BER regardless of epics and minor quests" thread.

Not so much if they don't give them the pet proc buffs.

Mar 14, 2024
  67. Basak replied to the thread The Official "We DO want BST/BER regardless of epics and minor quests" thread.

I vote yes. Why not?

Mar 14, 2024
  68. Basak replied to the thread Teek/Tormax Kunark Unlock Speculation Premature?.

Beginning is subjective. A lot of my friends consider Kunark or Velious the beginning. Myself I consider Classic the beginning despite...

Mar 13, 2024
  69. Basak replied to the thread I want a normal loot server but where you don't have to level. You just always are max level and AA..

I play for the joy of Classic. I will often Classic on TLP then in Kunark go back to my server.

Mar 12, 2024
  70. Basak replied to the thread 2 Quality of life changes to grow EQ.

I have gotten so used to truebox over the years, I forget how to do it on one machine.

Mar 12, 2024
  71. Basak replied to the thread I want a normal loot server but where you don't have to level. You just always are max level and AA..

That goes against the joy of leveling.

Mar 11, 2024
  72. Basak replied to the thread New Tlp servers. Link?.

Yeah I know. My question was about how it was being an obvious fake.

Mar 11, 2024
  73. Basak replied to the thread Random Loot and/or Free Trade: Does it change your choice of main?.

Oh just because I left doesn't mean I don't have friends that stayed. I am talking about PoP specifically in my post.

Mar 11, 2024
  74. Basak replied to the thread New Tlp servers. Link?.

So you think daybreak put up a fake calendar?

Mar 11, 2024
  75. Basak replied to the thread New Tlp servers. Link?.

They were removed from the calendar, no reason to assume it is fake though. It could have just been put in wrong/accidentally.

Mar 11, 2024
  76. Basak replied to the thread Random Loot and/or Free Trade: Does it change your choice of main?.

I like this part of mischief. I hate this part of mischief. This is actually one of the reasons I didn't stick around on Mischief....

Mar 11, 2024
  77. Basak replied to the thread A minor but cool request for TLP2024 - All races/classes.

I am for most situations of all race all class. The Gnome and Halfling additions for example I see no logical reason for them to not be in...

Mar 11, 2024
  78. Basak replied to the thread Oakwynd: Spell Casting Subtlety when will the AA unlock?.

Not sure what you mean I have it now.

Mar 10, 2024
  79. Basak replied to the thread Random Loot and/or Free Trade: Does it change your choice of main?.

The class, no. Might change my choice of playing on the server though.

Mar 10, 2024
  80. Basak replied to the thread 2024 TLP Ruleset!.

Uncalled for insult. Raid targets should not have FTE enabled. Of course they are exping, why would they not be if they are...

Mar 8, 2024
  81. Basak replied to the thread Tormax and Teek servers.

Random Loot, Yes. Free-trade, No. FTE, Yes. Legacy XP, Yes. Evolving, Yes. There are others but these would be key to the perfect server...

Mar 7, 2024
  82. Basak replied to the thread Tormax and Teek servers.

How is it known to be incorrect though?

Mar 6, 2024
  83. Basak replied to the thread The FTE conundrum.

Everquest show interview with JChan

Mar 6, 2024
  84. Basak replied to the thread The FTE conundrum.

They already said FTE is on TLP going forward like Truebox, there may be a server in the future where there is no FTE like they had the...

Mar 6, 2024
  85. Basak replied to the thread New tlp please.

Except for the freetrade, Mischief was an awesome server until it got to PoP then it went all poopy.

Mar 6, 2024
  86. Basak replied to the thread Cross Zone Guild Invite Request.

I always thought it was strange to not have cross zone guild invites. We used to have no cross zone group invites but that was changed, why...

Mar 6, 2024
  87. Basak replied to the thread Tormax and Teek servers.

He is a low viewer count streamer of mostly EverQuest but does other things as well. Doesn't appear to stream all that often which is...

Mar 6, 2024
  88. Basak replied to the thread 2024 TLP Ruleset!.

I did not like FTE at first, but I grudged through it on Oakwynd. Now after a year on Oakwynd, I will not play on any server unless it has...

Mar 6, 2024
  89. Basak replied to the thread Guild Pitch (2024 TLP).

The plan for this guild appears to be just that, there is no indication about DKP hoarding 6 boxers that I have seen, not sure where...

Mar 6, 2024
  90. Basak replied to the thread [Teek] Faceless - Open World Raiding.

Nice. Some cool people in Faceless over the years, sadly I don't have the ability to do fast paced raiding anymore. Good luck Faceless!

Mar 2, 2024
  91. Basak replied to the thread Its that time of year again. IMO the next TLP should be....

That does not coincide with what I said. What are you trying to reply to?

Feb 29, 2024
  92. Basak replied to the thread Today is the day!.

Cut it in half to $750 I will go. As it stands at it's current price of $1499 I have hesitations. Digital goods are a bit oddly priced...

Feb 29, 2024
  93. Basak replied to the thread Its that time of year again. IMO the next TLP should be....

Launching a Mischief would not be a good thing. It is still going strong, I think it seems to be stronger than Oakwynd is at this point....

Feb 28, 2024
  94. Basak replied to the thread Personas are detrimental on Oakwynd.

There may be other servers for the game outside Oakwynd. May need to double check though.

Dec 12, 2023