Barudin_Phinigel's Recent Activity

1. Barudin_Phinigel liked GugokSkulkraker's post in the thread The Official "We DO want BST/BER regardless of epics and minor quests" thread.

If they tagged Stonebrunt to be available in Kunark the Berserkers could do their epics in Era, otherwise they could do every step except...

Mar 17, 2024
  2. Barudin_Phinigel liked Angeliana's post in the thread EverQuest Soundtrack Vol. 3.

[IMG] Keep it rockin’ on! We can all agree that EverQuest has some of the best in-game music. We’ve all gone in and found our favorite...

Mar 15, 2024
  3. Barudin_Phinigel liked Angeliana's post in the thread Remove Truebox from Agnarr?.

Omens of War will never unlock on Agnarr, that's the point in which we start relaxing True Box. For now, at least.

Feb 4, 2024
  4. Barudin_Phinigel liked eqMath's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Any funny/cool bug stories? What is your favorite thing you've worked on recently / something you're really proud of? What is something...

Jan 14, 2024
  5. Barudin_Phinigel liked Beimeith's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Is there any way we can get items to have new focus effects? Many of them have stayed the same since 2007 (Secrets of Faydwer) when they...

Jan 14, 2024
  6. Barudin_Phinigel liked mewkus's post in the thread Fixed Internally Monthly all-access reward not offering Legend of Norrath card.

On two of my accounts so far, I have collected my monthly 500 db reward, but when offered to choose the item rewards instead, it only lists...

Jan 13, 2024
  7. Barudin_Phinigel liked Exuo's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Why do shamans contain / can learn the knowledge of how to create an invisibility to undead potion but can't learn the spell (nor AA),...

Jan 13, 2024
  8. Barudin_Phinigel liked PartVI's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Any chance we could see the appearance of test dummy NPCs in the Arena for servers other than Test? Some TLPs have interesting situations...

Jan 13, 2024
  9. Barudin_Phinigel replied to the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Would it be possible for the following systems: Housing, Banners, Fellowships and Overseer to be released earlier on TLP? Currently,...

Jan 13, 2024