bard007's Recent Activity

1. bard007 liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Darkpaw Torch Ornament - Not Showing as graphic in POK.

It's definitely getting worse and spreading from just the Lobby and PoK. It's happening in LS zones. Now, after zoning, I'm randomly...

Mar 27, 2024
  2. bard007 replied to the thread Circle of Legends - Bristlebane - (Fri/Sat PST Weekend Raiding Guild).

Its the Weekend and that means Raiding! LS on farm mode clearing all 8 events on our weekend plus now the 25th Anniversary Best time to...

Mar 22, 2024
  3. bard007 replied to the thread Darkpaw Torch Ornament - Not Showing as graphic in POK.

crazy game, today the ornaments are just appearing on all toons, without doing anything!.. thanks dev team if you did something like tick a...

Mar 19, 2024
  4. bard007 replied to the thread Circle of Legends - Bristlebane - (Fri/Sat PST Weekend Raiding Guild).

its the weekend option and flexibility our members like, we have players from all over the world because of this, its a great option if you...

Mar 19, 2024
  5. bard007 replied to the thread Darkpaw Torch Ornament - Not Showing as graphic in POK.

Bristlebane, its on all toons, infact i cant see the torch on any toon in POK at all. lol but if i switch ornaments, the weapon shows up....

Mar 19, 2024
  6. bard007 liked mattplays's post in the thread The Dark Reign [Bristlebane].

hey, I'm new to everquest, trying get to know some stuff

Mar 18, 2024
  7. bard007 replied to the thread Circle of Legends - Bristlebane - (Fri/Sat PST Weekend Raiding Guild).

LS on farm mode clearing all 8 events on our weekend plus now the 25th Anniversary Best time to join our raid team, we are looking for a...

Mar 18, 2024
  8. bard007 replied to the thread Circle of Legends - Bristlebane - (Fri/Sat PST Weekend Raiding Guild).

Yes we are. Still going strong, LS all on farm / arch mode now!

Mar 18, 2024
  9. bard007 liked Bamcis's post in the thread Circle of Legends - Bristlebane - (Fri/Sat PST Weekend Raiding Guild).

The original CoL from Bristlebane?!!? This is Lindaor

Mar 18, 2024
  10. bard007 replied to the thread Circle of Legends - Bristlebane - (Fri/Sat PST Weekend Raiding Guild).

Hey Celestias, yeah our Discord is private, but you can create a toon on Bristlebane and send one of us a message. we have no issues...

Mar 18, 2024
  11. bard007 liked Celestias's post in the thread Circle of Legends - Bristlebane - (Fri/Sat PST Weekend Raiding Guild).

Hello! Recently returned classic player that's been checking out the TLPs in recent days. I'm very interest in transferring my crew over to...

Mar 18, 2024
  12. bard007 posted a new thread.

Darkpaw Torch Ornament - Not Showing as graphic in POK

Darkpaw Torch Ornament - Not Showing as graphic in POK Hey team, today when i zoned into POK, the graphic is not showing on my character,...

Forum: Bug Reports

Mar 18, 2024
  13. bard007 liked Drakang's post in the thread Artist and the Druid raid bug.

While killing ogna we had a group of adds that kept leashing to their spawn point and healing up. Even if we tried to kill them at their...

Mar 3, 2024
  14. bard007 liked Axxius's post in the thread [QoL] Exit from the raid instances 'Final of Fugue' and 'The Artisan and the Druid'.

After defeating these raid events, there is no NPC you can say 'leave' to. In the Final Fugue, Elmara is there but she has no exit keyword....

Mar 3, 2024
  15. bard007 liked Kakashi77's post in the thread [QoL] Exit from the raid instances 'Final of Fugue' and 'The Artisan and the Druid'.

While we're at it, please update the corpse pile once raid is complete at the final location where chest spawns instead of the zone in spot.

Mar 3, 2024
  16. bard007 liked Vekaras's post in the thread Cannot Reproduce T3 Raid bug - Heroes Forged.

Heroes Forged: Some people received raid coin, others did not. (who did not die, were in the instance from the start) reported No Raid...

Mar 3, 2024
  17. bard007 replied to the thread Circle of Legends - Bristlebane - (Fri/Sat PST Weekend Raiding Guild).

Raid weekend, come and join the fun. Still looking for a few players. Currently Recruiting Enchanter, plus Melee DPS (Monk, Zerker,...

Mar 1, 2024
  18. bard007 replied to the thread Circle of Legends - Bristlebane - (Fri/Sat PST Weekend Raiding Guild).

Thanks, its all fun and games! COL never disbanded but yes when times were tough people left for other things, but the core team stuck it...

Feb 22, 2024
  19. bard007 liked Venuhm's post in the thread Circle of Legends - Bristlebane - (Fri/Sat PST Weekend Raiding Guild).

This brings back many fond memories! I remember when CoL disbanded and merged with RoV back in the OoW days. Great times! glad to see your...

Feb 22, 2024
  20. bard007 replied to the thread Circle of Legends - Bristlebane - (Fri/Sat PST Weekend Raiding Guild).

Almost the weekend, and its raid time, come join the fun!

Feb 21, 2024
  21. bard007 posted a new thread.

Circle of Legends - Bristlebane - (Fri/Sat PST Weekend Raiding Guild)

Can you Raid Friday (6pmPST) Saturday (5pmPST) ..? Then we want to hear from you! Beep Beep... We are recruiting .. Message us in game....

Forum: Guild Recruitment

Feb 15, 2024