banshee101's Recent Activity

1. banshee101 liked Nennius's post in the thread password is incorrect but it was working yesterday, this is the same issue he's been having since la.

This forum is really for player support from other players. But, I might suggest the following. 1. PM Dreamwaver. It isn't really his...

Nov 26, 2020
  2. banshee101 replied to the thread password is incorrect but it was working yesterday, this is the same issue he's been having since la.

Hi , thanks for your response. I tried to change my password . I get emails saying my password has been changed , However the password does...

Nov 26, 2020
  3. banshee101 liked trakk's post in the thread Fixed "Invalid Credentials" on website.

now i got signed out of forums and cant log back in here either. this is another account that works, why my main one stopped i have no...

Nov 25, 2020
  4. banshee101 replied to the thread Fixed "Invalid Credentials" on website.

Im having the same issues . Password worked one day the next . wont work . I did the right thing sent in a petition . I have not heard back...

Nov 25, 2020
  5. banshee101 posted a new thread.

password is incorrect but it was working yesterday, this is the same issue he's been having since la

I am responding to this on my husband's behalf. He has not been able to access------------ and this issue is still outstanding Now his...

Forum: Player Support

Nov 25, 2020