Bamp's Recent Activity

1. Bamp liked Wulfhere's post in the thread Essential skills for 100 SK?.

CS is cancelled by 2H weapon stance. So let that auto grant too.

Apr 20, 2024 at 10:21 AM
  2. Bamp liked Madinye's post in the thread Essential skills for 100 SK?.

Honestly with autogrand I would just focus on levels for the most part, otherwise your going to be buying AAs that would be free up to 120....

Apr 20, 2024 at 10:21 AM
  3. Bamp replied to the thread Essential skills for 100 SK?.

Hey, thanks a ton for the reply. I hadn't logged on here for awhile. That info is very helpful! I really appreciate it.

Mar 27, 2024
  4. Bamp liked Vumad's post in the thread Essential skills for 100 SK?.

I had a similar experience. https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/sk-writeup-for-120.285175/ TLDR... SHD has just...

Mar 27, 2024
  5. Bamp liked Ozon's post in the thread Essential skills for 100 SK?.

Not perfect, but gives a solid baseline: https://forums.eqfreelance.net/index.php?topic=16303.0

Mar 18, 2024
  6. Bamp liked Szilent's post in the thread Essential skills for 100 SK?.

that's a great way to approach, well, EverQuest. Not just Shadow Knighting. All the buttons aren't supposed to be used in every fight,...

Mar 18, 2024
  7. Bamp liked fransisco's post in the thread Essential skills for 100 SK?.

Why isn't alcohol tolerance ever considered an essential skill?

Mar 18, 2024
  8. Bamp liked Brickhaus's post in the thread Essential skills for 100 SK?.

And get your epic 2.0 asap. At 100 (I assume the gear is at least okay for 100), should be able to blow through it easy. Many good...

Mar 18, 2024
  9. Bamp liked Xyroff-cazic.'s post in the thread Essential skills for 100 SK?.

Honestly, this is kind of like trying to fly a rocket ship, but you've ridden a bicycle before so you know the basics. Playing any...

Mar 18, 2024
  10. Bamp liked Szilent's post in the thread Essential skills for 100 SK?.

That youtube fella has a whole lot of "guides" linked, but doesn't appear to have talked to anyone about them. His first step with every...

Mar 18, 2024
  11. Bamp liked Quatr's post in the thread Essential skills for 100 SK?.

There is a "Heroic Level 100 Shadowknight Getting Started" guide on YouTube in case you are not familiar with it.

Mar 18, 2024
  12. Bamp replied to the thread Essential skills for 100 SK?.

Thanks for the replies.

Mar 18, 2024
  13. Bamp replied to the thread Essential skills for 100 SK?.

I'm sure there's certain abilities that a high level SK uses all the time. That's what I was asking to find out about and then I would go...

Mar 18, 2024
  14. Bamp replied to the thread Essential skills for 100 SK?.

Yeah, I actually watched that up to where he was fighting some stuff before posting here and it's basically useless. It's not like he...

Mar 18, 2024
  15. Bamp posted a new thread.

Essential skills for 100 SK?

Hi all. Just got the 25th anniversary boost for a 100 character and boosted an SK up. I had played SK to 63 recently on TLP so I know the...

Forum: Tanks

Mar 17, 2024
  16. Bamp replied to the thread In Progress Can no longer access desktop from game.

I made this post today in another forum and was pointed at this thread. Is this the same problem or something different?

Mar 12, 2024
  17. Bamp replied to the thread Play in Full Screen issue. Please help..

Yeah, looks like that's probably the same problem I'm having. Guess it wasn't something I did, but something they changed in the patch...

Mar 12, 2024
  18. Bamp posted a new thread.

Play in Full Screen issue. Please help.

Hi all. I wasn't sure where to ask about this as I don't see a "technical help" type forum. Hopefully someone here will know what to do....

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Mar 12, 2024