Baldur's Recent Activity

1. Baldur replied to the thread Test Update 08/13/2019 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

TLP players are EQ players too! I didn't realize how many live players hated us, it's kind of crazy to me. I play on Phinigel. Spent...

Aug 18, 2019 at 7:46 AM
  2. Baldur replied to the thread Test Update 08/13/2019 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

There's no reason they can't change CoH to be just players AND mercs. Isn't that the whole reason there's a discussion thread? So they can...

Aug 14, 2019 at 7:30 AM
  3. Baldur replied to the thread Ninja Removed Marble Prowler Saddle on Selo.

Any idea when that is? Because they were removed on Phinigel as well and we're in HoT.

Aug 12, 2019
  4. Baldur replied to the thread New/Revamped zones and era realignment.

LDoN raids would be about worthless before PoP though, the first time you get type 8 slots is in time.

Aug 10, 2019
  5. Baldur replied to the thread When did you stop using CH rotations?.

We made the transition in my guild on Phinigel when most of our healers had the ancient heal from anguish in OoW.

Aug 9, 2019
  6. Baldur replied to the thread Full Phinigel Unlock Schedule.

The in game calendar is messed up, or they didn't change it to 12 week unlocks for non level increasing expansions. And it doesn't start...

Aug 7, 2019
  7. Baldur replied to the thread LDoN chests/coffins/boxes/whatever.

You're missing a bard/rogue for the 3rd, most common, chest type. The link Aziuno provided does a good job explaining it. You only need...

Aug 5, 2019
  8. Baldur replied to the thread LDON Augment - Sparkling Emerald of Protection.

It doesn't stack with the cleric vie line, did you have that on? If so that's why you didn't see the buff.

Aug 1, 2019
  9. Baldur replied to the thread Breakdown in Communication #10 broken?.

I think I used bonzz guide instead of allas. http://www.bonzz.com/bic.htm

Jul 30, 2019
  10. Baldur replied to the thread Breakdown in Communication #10 broken?.

You have a smokey green gemstone then? My only suggestion would be to go back through all the dialogues with all the npcs. Make sure you...

Jul 30, 2019
  11. Baldur replied to the thread Live Update Bugs 07/17/2019.

For all those crashing to desktop on character login, is your main chat tab the left most tab in the window it's in? If not, move it to...

Jul 29, 2019
  12. Baldur replied to the thread Too late to start a human monk?.

There are other options than live if you want mercs. Phinigel has mercs and isn't live for another 2 years or so.

Jul 26, 2019
  13. Baldur replied to the thread Cultural type 16/17 can't be moved across armor????.

250k every 12 weeks is not totally trivial. The amount of farming it takes to do them at cost isn't trivial either. And I'm not sure why...

Jul 22, 2019
  14. Baldur replied to the thread Cultural type 16/17 can't be moved across armor????.

I don't know that I'd describe being able to upgrade the armor early on in an expansion as a "huge" balance issue. I get why it was...

Jul 22, 2019
  15. Baldur replied to the thread Is there a guide for an efficient level up or gear up route to catch up to live?.

If you don't want to purchase a heroic character you can do the tutorial + crescent reach/blightfire moores and then start doing the...

Jul 22, 2019
  16. Baldur replied to the thread In the next expac can we finally have a Pet Tab.

They have this marked as tracked internally on their issue tracker. I think it also has the most votes....

Jul 22, 2019
  17. Baldur replied to the thread Cultural type 16/17 can't be moved across armor????.

Just a friendly reminder to vote for this issue so we can get it changed, thanks! https://dgcissuetracker.com/browse/EQ-2375

Jul 19, 2019
  18. Baldur replied to the thread Cultural type 16/17 can't be moved across armor????.

I'll never understand the whole don't do this because I want you to do what I deem important argument. Just because it's not important to...

Jul 16, 2019
  19. Baldur replied to the thread Cultural type 16/17 can't be moved across armor????.

The amount of farming it takes and the platinum to make 8 boxes every 12 weeks is the main reason they end up rotting. Not to mention all...

Jul 16, 2019
  20. Baldur replied to the thread Cultural type 16/17 can't be moved across armor????.

Shockingly allas is wrong, VoA augs are limited to Glorious armor only, which is the VoA armor. UF and HoT augs are limited to...

Jul 16, 2019
  21. Baldur posted a new thread.

Cultural type 16/17 can't be moved across armor????

So starting in VoA the type 16 and 17 cultural augs only work in that expansions cultural. The UF and HoT type 16/17 augs were...

Forum: Time Locked Progression Servers

Jul 15, 2019
  22. Baldur replied to the thread VoS Pre-Launch events on Phinny?.

There was a post about this a month that got no traction....

Jul 14, 2019
  23. Baldur replied to the thread VoA and beyond raid keys.

Right, that's exactly what I did. I may have added an extra 5 days because I didn't quite understand the tier 4 flagging.

Jul 12, 2019
  24. Baldur replied to the thread VoA and beyond raid keys.

If the lockout is 4.5 days and you raid on lockout you can be in the final zone in 5 weeks if my calculation is right. No amount of...

Jul 12, 2019
  25. Baldur replied to the thread Procs vs. White Damage - BSTs/Rangers/Bards.

Once bards get Jonthan's in TBS it's not even close for them, proc augs and high damage proc weapons are the way to go. But definitely...

Jul 10, 2019
  26. Baldur replied to the thread @Devs pls look into this game breaking ability..

This actually is out of era. They recently combined glyphs and made them cost more AAs. The dragon glyph never used to be this good, but...

Jun 21, 2019
  27. Baldur replied to the thread [Phinigel] House of Thule level 80 hotzones not active?.

Devs had nothing to do with it, server crash last night did it.

Jun 9, 2019
  28. Baldur replied to the thread Out of Era.

You are wrong. Yes, when you change your food/drink it marks you non-authentic, but then you synch again and it does NOT pick up your...

Jun 4, 2019
  29. Baldur replied to the thread GamParse 2.0.0.x Beta.

Yes, I just got the same thing. It's a resize issue, has nothing to do with win7 or 10. If I make the left window very very small the...

Jun 4, 2019
  30. Baldur replied to the thread GamParse 2.0.0.x Beta.

CTRL+A is fixed, but if I select a fight with the mouse, then press and hold CTRL+SHIFT and hit END it doesn't work.

May 29, 2019
  31. Baldur replied to the thread Phinigel - HoT and forward, rank 3 spell drop increase.

No one called you names, they are just disagreeing and arguing against your point. And if you aren't angry, you need to learn how to...

May 29, 2019
  32. Baldur posted a new thread.

[Phinigel] House of Thule level 80 hotzones not active?

I thought level 80 hotzones are supposed to be active when House of Thule unlocked on a server? Currently when you hail Franklin Teek he...

Forum: Time Locked Progression Servers

May 29, 2019
  33. Baldur replied to the thread [Phinigel] House of Thule and Veil of Alaris.

So let me get this straight, they tripled keys in UF and they don't even double them in HoT? 2 guilds have folded in UF and only 3 have...

May 10, 2019
  34. Baldur replied to the thread GamParse 2.0.0.x Beta.

I don't think anyone has ever figured out what causes that. I have the same issue except it's just the Overview/Comparison windows, the...

May 7, 2019
  35. Baldur replied to the thread <Dev Question> Re: Cleave Stacking.

Or you could get a couple cultural augs and try it out yourself and parse it to see. It does still stack, what that dev said 6 years ago...

May 6, 2019
  36. Baldur liked RainbowCane's post in the thread [Phinigel] House of Thule and Veil of Alaris.

Yay. From Prathun - It's already done. Keep an eye out for the May update notes coming soon (tm).

May 4, 2019
  37. Baldur replied to the thread /camp sometimes to desktop, mostly to character select?.

I have /camp on one of my computers that goes to server select almost every time. Just started recently as well, think it was after the...

Apr 27, 2019
  38. Baldur replied to the thread Respec Veteran Rewards?.

Would be nice to have a parcel vendor vet AA. Or make the resupply agent also be a parcel vendor.

Apr 23, 2019
  39. Baldur replied to the thread Merging Live server.

Ever since they started adding pick zones to old zones and putting them in all new expansions I figured they would merge all servers with...

Apr 22, 2019
  40. Baldur posted a new thread.

Game camps to server select almost every time and zones slow

I have 6 computers I run EQ on and after the March patch I believe one of them started zoning really slow and almost (90%+) every time I...

Forum: Player Support

Apr 21, 2019
  41. Baldur replied to the thread TBL era items now available on Mangler?.

This has been a magelo bug for awhile now. It does not sync food/drink. So you set your food/drink manually. Sync, and it keeps the...

Apr 17, 2019
  42. Baldur replied to the thread [Phinigel] House of Thule and Veil of Alaris.

Any bets on whether or not the HoT fix is in today's test server patch notes?

Apr 9, 2019
  43. Baldur replied to the thread Bard Box in Underfoot.

No, the passive ones, not tune stuck in your head. I can't remember the name, beneficial spell duration increase ones, same as the...

Mar 29, 2019
  44. Baldur replied to the thread Bard Box in Underfoot.

Pests of the piper reuse is 2.5 minutes I think, you should be running more songs. I run 6 regular songs and then crescendo and pests in...

Mar 28, 2019
  45. Baldur liked Beimeith's post in the thread GamParse 2.0.0.x Beta.

It is a result of changing the container the data is stored in. (Listview to Datagridview). I should be able to fix it.

Mar 21, 2019
  46. Baldur replied to the thread [Phinigel] House of Thule and Veil of Alaris.

Apparently some of the recent live expansions had their key drops increased when UF was changed. It's possible they did all of them and...

Mar 20, 2019
  47. Baldur replied to the thread GamParse 2.0.0.x Beta.

If I select a group of fights to combine with anything other than the mouse or arrow keys the Combine Fights button doesn't come enabled....

Mar 20, 2019
  48. Baldur replied to the thread Server list (or how dare you post something not about Mangler!).

Would be nice if it showed the current expansion each progression server was on as well.

Mar 17, 2019
  49. Baldur replied to the thread Server list (or how dare you post something not about Mangler!).

They really should add a TLP section, because they aren't standard servers.

Mar 17, 2019
  50. Baldur replied to the thread Live Update Bugs 03/13/2019.

They turned on tell windows if you had them turned off. Go to options and uncheck the Use Tell Windows box.

Mar 13, 2019
  51. Baldur replied to the thread Live Update Bugs 03/13/2019.

Yes, /load, pick default, move your windows around, /load, pick your custom with the borders/title bar removed.

Mar 13, 2019
  52. Baldur replied to the thread Live Update Bugs 03/13/2019.

/chatfontsize isn't saving on tabs. I had one window where most chat went before, now I tabbed out some general channels and say. The...

Mar 13, 2019
  53. Baldur replied to the thread Monk DPS Questions In Classic.

If you reread the post I was quoting and my post, epic fists were never mentioned. The discussion was about non epic fists.

Mar 12, 2019
  54. Baldur replied to the thread Monk DPS Questions In Classic.

At low levels maybe you're right, but at higher levels with the damage bonus from weapons and no damage bonus from bare hand you can't...

Mar 10, 2019
  55. Baldur replied to the thread Wouldn’t groupable AoC instances solve all problems?.

They have done this for some zones/expansions. Vxed in GoD and Mechamatic Guardian in SoF come to mind. Personal instances that respawn...

Mar 7, 2019
  56. Baldur replied to the thread Wouldn’t groupable AoC instances solve all problems?.

They've already said they won't do this when they reduced the exp in AoCs. They have performance issues when a lot of AoC instances are...

Mar 7, 2019
  57. Baldur replied to the thread buffing npc.

Ahh, are you implying that it does exist in EQ2? Maybe that's what I'm remembering.

Mar 4, 2019
  58. Baldur replied to the thread buffing npc.

I thought this existed at one time? NPCs in the guild lobby that you could hail and go through dialogues and get certain buffs. It...

Mar 4, 2019
  59. Baldur replied to the thread Help! Old topic needs to be cleared up. Enchanter starting stat points distribution.

If you're going to do tradeskills at all early on go int, otherwise it doesn't matter. There is a point like the previous poster said...

Mar 3, 2019
  60. Baldur replied to the thread once selos hits live will boxing on 1 pc be allowed ?.

Again, they've stated before they aren't removing True Box, ever. Also why would they remove AoCs? They only added them for early...

Feb 27, 2019
  61. Baldur replied to the thread once selos hits live will boxing on 1 pc be allowed ?.

They've made statements before when this has been asked to remove it that they will never remove it from servers that launched as True Box....

Feb 26, 2019
  62. Baldur replied to the thread Make Bards better.

Sonic Disturbance was added with the december 2017 patch when they changed bellow....

Feb 24, 2019
  63. Baldur replied to the thread GamParse 2.0.0.x Beta.

Yeah, mine are under...

Feb 22, 2019
  64. Baldur replied to the thread Ya know what would be really Nice DBG? Maps....

No, you just need to adjust the High and Low values, the default ones are too big to just show you one level on the map I think. Mine...

Feb 22, 2019
  65. Baldur replied to the thread Ya know what would be really Nice DBG? Maps....

You know this is already possible right? Click the Height Filter button and adjust the Low and High values to your liking.

Feb 22, 2019