Baldur's Recent Activity

1. Baldur liked Xhartor's post in the thread Grendish the Crusader banish to OW from within the DZ.

In A Skyshrine DZ Grendish the Crusader banishes players to Open World zone of Skyshrine instead of the same location within the DZ. I...

Nov 17, 2020
  2. Baldur replied to the thread Grendish the Crusader banish to OW fromm within the DZ.

You should post this in the bug forum.

Nov 17, 2020
  3. Baldur replied to the thread culturals on aradune.

Depends on your race, for some stupid reason they made some components locked to Luclin back in 2019. High elves can no longer make the...

Nov 16, 2020
  4. Baldur replied to the thread culturals on aradune.

You have to wait until Velious anyways, that's when the recipes go in.

Nov 10, 2020
  5. Baldur replied to the thread ToV claimable items for TLPs.

Why not let you use the mounts starting at luclin, but not get the mount buff until the appropriate expansion? Like they do with illusions.

Nov 1, 2020
  6. Baldur liked Pikollo's post in the thread Overseer: Clockwork VIIX.

A clockwork named clockwork that looks like a clockwork but is not a clockwork (trait). That a bug?

Oct 18, 2020
  7. Baldur replied to the thread A problem with Wurmslayers.

The whole point of the damage bonus change was so that ratio is king, always, in either hand. You don't need fancy math now, just divide...

Oct 13, 2020
  8. Baldur replied to the thread Is Red Dragonscale Armor in ?- Aradune.

It's only on server/zone reset. In zones like Greater Faydark that constantly had picks in classic it was easy to get. It's harder now....

Oct 7, 2020
  9. Baldur liked Kaosmos's post in the thread Lifetime sub, no longer getting the 500 monthly DB cash.

Up until my last claim(a few days ago) when i claimed the monthly free Db cash it then showed the next date that it would be available....

Sep 28, 2020
  10. Baldur liked Kaeladar's post in the thread Improved Demand for Honor range bug.

The slow component from improved demand for honor (helix of the undying II) has the same base range as demand for honor but doesn't seem to...

Sep 20, 2020
  11. Baldur liked Raytheon's post in the thread Not A Bug Ranger group buff Copsestalker's Enrichment not MGB-able..

All three ranks of the level 105 ranger spell Copsestalker's Enrichment from The Broken Mirror expansion are group buffs and neither Mass...

Sep 17, 2020
  12. Baldur liked Protagonist's post in the thread Confirmed Threat Mechanics broken.

Player A pulls mob with proximity aggro only, no damage items in both hands. Not casting on mob or self, not doing anything. Player B...

Sep 17, 2020
  13. Baldur replied to the thread Cultural Armor on Aradune.

The issue is the enchanted bricks in original Kunark took a component to enchant, like diamond or blue diamond. They removed that...

Aug 28, 2020
  14. Baldur replied to the thread MotM on hate minis and fear golems in kunark?.

It does eventually come off. I think it's 4 or 5 expansions afterwards when it comes off.

Aug 27, 2020
  15. Baldur replied to the thread Group Clarity, 2 less regen than single C.

Yeah, it's been an issue forever. I reported it in their jira issue tracker years ago back when that was a thing and they didn't care then,...

Aug 26, 2020
  16. Baldur replied to the thread Cultural Armor on Aradune.

They moved them to Velious fairly recently, within the last 2 years I think? Where they are pretty much worthless, but at least blue...

Aug 22, 2020
  17. Baldur replied to the thread port spells who sells them in kunark ?.

http://hh.destef.com/spells/?eraID=2 That site is from people going vendor to vendor in past TLPs. It's the only accurate spell vendor...

Aug 21, 2020
  18. Baldur liked Rolenn's post in the thread Round Kick vs Kick.

When Beastlords receive round kick at 65 it does drastically less damage than kick. Beastlords also receive a class AA line, Feral Swipe,...

Aug 20, 2020
  19. Baldur replied to the thread DEV can we please look in to Ancient Cyclops spawn rate.

Selos, lev and water breathe songs all go to the buff window. Also it takes over 60 people to pop a pick of OoT, way too many, it needs...

Aug 17, 2020
  20. Baldur replied to the thread AFK Checked and Suspended while in DZ.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/nagafen-dz-and-waiting-for-named-giants-to-spawn.269569/ Looks like it happened to...

Aug 13, 2020
  21. Baldur replied to the thread AFK Checked and Suspended while in DZ.

If being AFK is enough to be suspended then everyone in the tunnel should get a suspension ASAP. I do this every week with a solb...

Aug 13, 2020
  22. Baldur replied to the thread Kunark Agents of Change Locations.

Props on the video. For those that would like a list there is one here: https://eqtlp.fandom.com/wiki/Agent_of_Change_locations It lists...

Aug 12, 2020
  23. Baldur replied to the thread AC caps on TLPs.

Like truetotheblue said the ac soft cap is in that text file, although his last number is wrong, it's .35, not .33 for warriors. The level...

Aug 8, 2020
  24. Baldur liked SquirkNecro's post in the thread Khati Sha the Twisted event problems.

Server: Agnarr TLP. My guild recently attempted Khati Sha the Twisted in Acrylia twice: once in open world and once in a DZ. In both...

Aug 7, 2020
  25. Baldur replied to the thread Temple of Cazic Thule Variations.

I thought it was PoP. It was Luclin on Phinigel but then they changed it to PoP at some point.

Jul 28, 2020
  26. Baldur liked 2xWhiskey's post in the thread Not A Bug Ranger: Outrider's Synergy.

The Outrider's Synergy buff loses counters when arrow type spells are cast with no benefit triggered. Typically one counter is lost with...

Jul 15, 2020
  27. Baldur liked Hendoh12's post in the thread Phinigel Flagging issues EoK to live.

With EoK coming next month and the flagging model from EoK until live staying roughly the same can some of the artificial locks be handled...

Jul 15, 2020
  28. Baldur liked Valiso's post in the thread Confirmed Rubicite Boots Drop Rate Bugged.

The Rubicite Boots that drop when TLP's are in classic have been bugged for a long time now. The boots only drop for a limited period of...

Jul 13, 2020
  29. Baldur liked Uuvin's post in the thread LDoN not working.

Friend wanted some points, could not get task. I went through all the obvious things, then tried to get it myself. The message comes back :...

Jul 6, 2020
  30. Baldur liked kalrie's post in the thread Fixed Internally disappearing (and reappearing) rewards in window.

Zoning seems to blank out the quest reward window if the window is closed before zoning. Both /reward and the button from the EQ menu...

Jul 6, 2020
  31. Baldur replied to the thread Fixed Internally disappearing (and reappearing) rewards in window.

We've been having issues with raid achievements and quest rewards. Specifically if you are dead and in the hovering state when the raid...

Jul 6, 2020
  32. Baldur liked strongbus's post in the thread Fixed Internally disappearing (and reappearing) rewards in window.

when i log in to game if i try to open my quest reward window. i get the message saying i don't currently have any pending rewards even...

Jul 6, 2020
  33. Baldur liked Xanadas's post in the thread Update Re: Xanadas's Spell Progression Website.

We're back at hh.destef.com. We were able to get ahold of somebody at name.com and let us get the name back.

Jul 4, 2020
  34. Baldur liked Dragari's post in the thread Fixed Internally HA scaling in The Broken Mirror on Phinny.

I originally posted a bit about this in the TLP forum, now posting here as I believe its a bug, and do not think I can move the post. I...

Jun 25, 2020
  35. Baldur replied to the thread Update Re: Xanadas's Spell Progression Website.

It looks like the domain name expired on 06/17/20, any chance this is coming back up any time soon? I miss it, it's super nice in...

Jun 24, 2020
  36. Baldur replied to the thread Patch notes 6/17 enchanter charm pet nerf..

I love how this note wasn't in the test patch notes but was in the live. It's not like test can test the change anyways, so we'll do it...

Jun 17, 2020
  37. Baldur replied to the thread Why are you not just spinning up an Aradune clone?.

The patch is Wednesday. Hopefully they can increase the cap after it and reduce the queue times. More transparency would be nice, I get...

Jun 15, 2020
  38. Baldur liked That0neguy's post in the thread Confirmed DZ will not boot you if you are going to go to a pick.

When you are in a DZ and quit it or it kicks you out of the dz and puts you back in an OW zone if there is a pick of that OW zone it does...

Jun 14, 2020
  39. Baldur replied to the thread Confirmed When using tell windows queued tells should go to the persons tell window.

Now that it takes 5+ minutes to zone on Aradune, sure would be nice if this got fixed. Also cross server tells act the same way, they...

Jun 9, 2020