Baldur's Recent Activity

1. Baldur replied to the thread Overseer quests disappearing.

This barely happened to me before the patch and is happening a lot more frequently afterwards. Considering they said it was going to be...

May 25, 2020 at 9:23 AM
  2. Baldur replied to the thread Overseer - Recovery Quests.

Wounded Recovery, level 1 elite, wants "Necromancer, Rugged, Mummy" in slot 1 that is artisan 3. Only agent that matches those traits is a...

May 24, 2020 at 6:37 AM
  3. Baldur liked Zinth's post in the thread Fixed Internally No Raid Currency awarded.

Bixie Warfront: Pelzia's Plot didn't give any raid currency on completion today after the massively long downtime... Supposed to give 3x...

May 23, 2020 at 7:18 AM
  4. Baldur replied to the thread Overseer - Recovery Quests.

I just had a crit success on a rare recovery and still only got recovery quest exp. So crit successes aren't giving extra agents.

May 23, 2020 at 6:09 AM
  5. Baldur liked dreadlord's post in the thread Overseer quests disappearing.

I know this was discussed previously, but understood it had been resolved in the last patch - hence this report I logged (to trader) this...

May 22, 2020 at 7:46 PM
  6. Baldur liked Jumbur's post in the thread overseer: conversions and max completed quests.

When I finish a conversion it increments the completed quest number if it is below 10, which I understand from the patch-notes is not the...

May 22, 2020 at 1:33 PM
  7. Baldur replied to the thread overseer: conversions and max completed quests.

So quests just cycled, on one of my accounts I know I had 5 quests going. I check the Active Quests and there's 0 active quests. I camp...

May 22, 2020 at 1:32 PM
  8. Baldur liked MyShadower's post in the thread Overseer - Recovery Quests.

If I am following the way they are intended to work now, you have to have an agent matching the rarity and incapacitation for them to...

May 22, 2020 at 1:24 PM
  9. Baldur replied to the thread Overseer - Recovery Quests.

Same with Banished Recovery, level 1 rare. It's looking like all rare and elite recovery quests are missing the recover agent part.

May 22, 2020 at 6:45 AM
  10. Baldur replied to the thread Overseer - Recovery Quests.

Level 1 Rare Recovery quest "Wounded Recovery" is the same way, missing recover agent.

May 22, 2020 at 6:27 AM
  11. Baldur replied to the thread Overseer Level 4 Elite Recovery is Impossible.

There's one that wants 2 level 5 spies as well. Most of the elite recovery quests are impossible.

May 17, 2020
  12. Baldur liked Arcos's post in the thread Overseer Level 4 Elite Recovery is Impossible.

The task requires 2 level 5 elite diplomatic agents. There is only a single level 5 diplomat - King Tearis Thex.

May 17, 2020
  13. Baldur liked yepmetoo's post in the thread Heroic stats -> mod2 calculated incorrectly.

This has been a bug for 4 years now, and it would be nice if it was corrected. Original thread on stat consolidation:...

May 16, 2020
  14. Baldur liked blackninja's post in the thread Just like Mom used to Make.

[img] Quest name in title. This quest calls for agents that dont exist.

May 16, 2020
  15. Baldur replied to the thread Just like Mom used to Make.

There are quite a bit of these actually, all the elite recovery quests I've gotten recently are like this. One had 2 level 5 spies, and...

May 16, 2020
  16. Baldur liked Duder's post in the thread Confirmed DoT damage reporting/filtering.

Currently to see incoming DoT damage I have to filter Spells>DoT (Others), unfortunately that shows the damage everyone elses DoTs are...

May 16, 2020
  17. Baldur replied to the thread Test Update 05/12/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

You can read about it here: https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/oil-of-a-frog.265565/ Severe overreaction to 1 of...

May 12, 2020
  18. Baldur replied to the thread Fixed Internally Overseer: Quest slots displaying too many agents, post conversion "disappear".

I've had this happen when an agent comes out of incapacitation, the interface thinks I have more agents than I really do. In my case it...

May 12, 2020
  19. Baldur replied to the thread Overseer: Recovery quests not recovering agents.

You need to check ALL of your incapacitated agents. It's possible it's selecting any of them if you saved the reward. I've never had it...

May 11, 2020
  20. Baldur replied to the thread Info Needed TDS progression - Partisan of Tempest Temple.

Have you double checked your quest journal and made sure the quest isn't in there already? Just trying to think of anything else it...

May 11, 2020
  21. Baldur replied to the thread Info Needed TDS progression - Partisan of Tempest Temple.

Did you try saying "speak" to him? I did this at the beginning of the expansion on Phinigel and it worked fine. Haven't tried it...

May 9, 2020
  22. Baldur replied to the thread Overseer: Agents sit at 0h 0m 0s incapacitated until I click on them.

So an update to this. This only happens when I never log out of the game. If I log out and come back in later I never have agents sitting...

May 8, 2020
  23. Baldur liked Skuz's post in the thread The Journey Home - Lanys Pathing needs fixing.

When doing this RAID event her moving from Island to island has become increasingly problematic, where she almost makes it to the next...

May 7, 2020
  24. Baldur replied to the thread Crippling Glare, Why does it have a debuff with duration?.

The debuff doesn't keep the proc from firing, it keeps the mob from being stunned again from the proc for 18s. The debuff definitely...

May 6, 2020
  25. Baldur liked mewkus's post in the thread overseer quest not showing agent requirement.

Level 3 Elite mission: A Treasure Map Slot number 3 requires agent with job skill of Soldier and doesn't indicate a required skill level;...

May 6, 2020
  26. Baldur liked Dyna's post in the thread Not A Bug Oil of a Frog.

Aqua Glaze This is used to make Aqua Glaze but it does not show tradeskill is this a bug? I think people would put it up for sell if it was...

May 4, 2020
  27. Baldur replied to the thread Not A Bug Oil of a Frog.

It should be pottery, that way they all show with a TS tag and you can actually bring up these recipes in a container recipe list and use...

May 4, 2020
  28. Baldur posted a new thread.

Overseer: /copylayout clears out overseer window

When doing the /copylayout command on a character and then opening the overseer window it's completely blank. No agents, no quests,...

Forum: Bug Reports

May 4, 2020
  29. Baldur replied to the thread Overseer Quest takes 3x as long as it should.

I already reported this here:...

May 2, 2020
  30. Baldur replied to the thread Overseer: Agents sit at 0h 0m 0s incapacitated until I click on them.

This is happening all the time now on my main account, has max level in all quest types except Recovery. The weird thing is I don't notice...

May 2, 2020
  31. Baldur replied to the thread Overseer - Guard Orcflayer.

I love how the uncommon Exiled Legionnaire is a picture of an orc with dual spiked maces attacking, and yet his personality trait is...

Apr 25, 2020
  32. Baldur posted a new thread.

Overseer: Agents sit at 0h 0m 0s incapacitated until I click on them

This happens all the time to me, regardless of whether I leave the overseer window open or not. And regardless of whether I just logged in...

Apr 25, 2020
  33. Baldur liked Jokskilove's post in the thread Confirmed Auras not reapplied after getting rezzed in zone.

To reproduce: 1) Get call to corpse from the "death" screen 2) Auras, defensive proficiency/2h proficiency, campfire effect is applied 3)...

Apr 24, 2020
  34. Baldur liked binamur's post in the thread fabled coirnav despawns to regular coirnav.

After killing 3 waves fabled coirnav becomes active then de-spawns into regular coirnav upon engage.

Apr 21, 2020
  35. Baldur liked Waldagar's post in the thread Not A Bug BST - Missing Disc.

Focused Maelstrom of Claws (113) 1: Hand to Hand Attack for 286 (186 if PvP) with 300% Accuracy Mod 2: Hand to Hand Attack for 304 (198...

Apr 20, 2020
  36. Baldur replied to the thread Crafting auto-combine stopping randomly.

I'm working on artisan prize so I am doing it all in PoK. I'll try in the guild hall for large quantity combines from now on, thanks!

Apr 19, 2020
  37. Baldur replied to the thread Crafting auto-combine stopping randomly.

That is definitely not the case. When I did the bulk of my tradeskills on Phinigel, over a year ago, this was not happening at all. It...

Apr 19, 2020
  38. Baldur posted a new thread.

Crafting auto-combine stopping randomly

I'm not sure exactly when this started happened, but it was somewhat recent. Bring up any tradeskill container, select recipe, click Make...

Apr 19, 2020
  39. Baldur replied to the thread Overseer still broken.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/overseer-missing-quests.264428/ You do realize that bug is still marked in...

Apr 18, 2020
  40. Baldur liked Xanbar's post in the thread Auto attack does not work on /assist main.

auto attack works as expected on /assist <player name> "/assist <player name>" in a macro turns on attack "/assist main" in a macro does...

Apr 18, 2020
  41. Baldur replied to the thread Overseer: Same elite agents (5) will not get a quest (only 1 will get a quest)..

This is not a bug, iconic agents can only go on one quest. There is a Retire button at the top right of the agent list, you can retire...

Apr 18, 2020
  42. Baldur replied to the thread Fixed Internally Overseer: Success % Decreases after Start Quest!.

It's happening to me on most quests now since the patch and it's always 1%. From 91 to 90, 81 to 80, etc.

Apr 18, 2020
  43. Baldur liked Cacky's post in the thread Fixed Internally Overseer: Success % Decreases after Start Quest!.

I thought I saw the percent success change on other quests, but I finally captured some details. I selected "Choker Craft," a level 3...

Apr 18, 2020
  44. Baldur liked Wildfires's post in the thread Plane of Storms Open World Ocean Fort Bug.

~ Mangler Server ~ Last night after the servers came up. My guild Semi Functional attempted to kill the 3 Storms Fort Bosses for Bastion...

Apr 16, 2020
  45. Baldur liked Daredilly's post in the thread Not A Bug Overseer Items from Collections now No Trade:.

After collecting Collection Boxes, which had a high fail rate, in order to maximize collections on my alts, I come to find that the results...

Apr 16, 2020
  46. Baldur replied to the thread Upcoming Overseer Changes.

The resolution most certainly determines how big you can make the window. I always play in full screen mode. And yes, on the tablet, I...

Apr 15, 2020
  47. Baldur replied to the thread Overseer: Conversions broken.

The quest reward always said random agent though, so you couldn't tell which one it would be. You had to read the text after you took...

Apr 15, 2020
  48. Baldur liked Baeld's post in the thread Pet Illusion.

This is pretty old, but my pet illusion, "Worg," for skeleton pet is shown as holding the weapons given them. My Ankylosaurus illusion...

Apr 15, 2020
  49. Baldur replied to the thread Overseer: Conversions broken.

They reversed how they show you the conversion quest. They used to list the 3 taken away text and then the 1 rewarded text. Now they...

Apr 15, 2020
  50. Baldur replied to the thread Upcoming Overseer Changes.

What resolution do you play in? I have a tablet that is 1368x768 and I can play overseer on it. Barely, I have to stretch the window...

Apr 15, 2020
  51. Baldur replied to the thread Not A Bug Overseer: Uncommon Conversion removes duplicates.

I've been paying super close attention to this lately and have never experienced it. Even in your exact case that you list Yara, 3 agents...

Apr 15, 2020
  52. Baldur replied to the thread Not A Bug Overseer: Uncommon Conversion removes duplicates.

This is making me scared to do conversions. I've only been converting duplicates across 7 accounts though and I've never had this happen....

Apr 10, 2020
  53. Baldur liked Yara_AB's post in the thread Not A Bug Overseer: Uncommon Conversion removes duplicates.

I only do conversions when I have doubles (in agents). Just did an "Uncommon Conversion". For one of the agents I had 2 of them. For the...

Apr 10, 2020
  54. Baldur replied to the thread Not A Bug Fragment of Legendary Alaran History do not drop from green or gray cons.

Wasn't it decided years and years ago that trivial loot code was bad? At one point you couldn't get any items to drop from grey con mobs....

Apr 6, 2020
  55. Baldur liked Waldagar's post in the thread Not A Bug Fragment of Legendary Alaran History do not drop from green or gray cons.

Since my other thread was locked before I could add additional information you are getting another thread. Are the fragments dropping on...

Apr 5, 2020
  56. Baldur replied to the thread Overseer Suggestions.

Suggestions for the 3 conversion quests: 1. Remove iconic restrictions from them. This way you could convert multiple of an iconic agent...

Apr 5, 2020
  57. Baldur replied to the thread Not A Bug Overseer: Uncommon Conversion removes duplicates.

I've done what you said many times and never lost all of a stack. So you're saying you lose 3 of one, 3 of another and 2 of the last one...

Apr 2, 2020
  58. Baldur liked yodo's post in the thread Fixed Internally End the return mission bugged.

Step 9 of the mission says "Spread the substance you found over the parts" but when doing that the task doesn't update. The Glob of Oil...

Mar 31, 2020
  59. Baldur liked Enchilada's post in the thread Gnoll Reaver Fortitude only gives around 150 AC instead of 575 AC.

Maxed Gnoll Reaver Totem now and I was surprised that he gave on a Warrior only around 100-150 AC (estimated). Either this is a bug or a...

Mar 31, 2020
  60. Baldur replied to the thread Gnoll Reaver Fortitude only gives around 150 AC instead of 575 AC.

They did fix the form of defense and prismatic ward descriptions to show actual AC instead of raw AC, they should do the same for gnoll...

Mar 31, 2020
  61. Baldur replied to the thread Not A Bug Overseer quest Recruit Maid Issis.

Only the first slot is required, so you need a rare spy with at least 3 in spy to go on the quest. You can put non-rares in the other...

Mar 30, 2020
  62. Baldur replied to the thread Fixed Internally Overseer not offering recovery tasks.

Apparently you can retire uncommon+ agents and pick recovery experience. That looks to be the only way to get it at this time. Not sure if...

Mar 30, 2020
  63. Baldur replied to the thread Fixed Internally Overseer not offering recovery tasks.

There's a screenshot of a guy with max in all quest types, even recovery. So I guess they do exist, but I have never gotten one either....

Mar 30, 2020
  64. Baldur replied to the thread Overseer Recruit Quests.

The disparity between the recruit quests is not great as well. The common recruit workers/travelers/fighters is about the best, it's easy...

Mar 29, 2020
  65. Baldur liked forum troll's post in the thread Fixed Internally Overseer: Missing quests.

Hello this has happened a few times now to me I select 5 missions all with 12 hour duration, I then log back in to see 3-4 missions...

Mar 28, 2020
  66. Baldur replied to the thread Overseer: request to make iconics less krappy.

Which is a terrible option for uncommons, to get 2 commons. He's better off just waiting until he gets 2 more uncommons to trade them in...

Mar 28, 2020
  67. Baldur replied to the thread Info Needed Overseer: 40 seconds added on to every quest completion time.

This is definitely a clock issue. I was getting the 6 second conversion quests to show as Finished immediately on one account recently....

Mar 28, 2020
  68. Baldur replied to the thread Overseer Recruit Quests.

They are rare, I've been running it across 7 all access accounts and anyone saying they aren't rare is lucky. The best I ever had was 5...

Mar 28, 2020
  69. Baldur liked Dewey's post in the thread Overseer rewards less as you level up..

As I level up overseer demands more guys at higher levels. However the rewards are exactly the same. The collects hardly ever reward. Many...

Mar 28, 2020
  70. Baldur replied to the thread Overseer rewards less as you level up..

The incapacitation risk goes through the roof as well with the higher level quests. And then it costs a massive amount of store cash to...

Mar 28, 2020
  71. Baldur replied to the thread Fixed Internally Overseer: quests rotating multiple times.

[Thu Mar 26 23:56:07 2020] Your available Overseer Quests have been rotated. [Thu Mar 26 23:56:07 2020] Your available Overseer Quests have...

Mar 27, 2020
  72. Baldur liked Aegir's post in the thread Info Needed Phinigel Server: Missing NPC in PoK 16th Anniversary: Captain Jack Aviak..

Hello, All other 16th Anniversary NPC's spawned upon TDS and are working fine. We are, however, still missing Captain Jack Aviak in...

Mar 26, 2020
  73. Baldur liked bigsalad's post in the thread Fixed Internally Broken Double DZ Lockouts.

Did Plane of Time with my guild on Agnarr Sunday night. Got disconnected during Phase 3. When I logged back in I had 10+ day lockouts for...

Mar 25, 2020
  74. Baldur liked Skuz's post in the thread Phinigel - Can't buy level 101 Merc AA.

Dinged 101, zoned to another zone after, still cannot buy rank 18 of Merc AA for improved health & improved mana Description says 101 for...

Mar 25, 2020
  75. Baldur liked Allayna's post in the thread Duplicate Topic Raid Assist.

Raid assist has to be reset currently for the following conditions: RA zones Someone else zones in after RA set - unable to see RA

Mar 25, 2020
  76. Baldur replied to the thread Overseer Bug... maybe?.

While this may not be a bug, it is super annoying. It would also be nice to see number of questing agents in parentheses or something,...

Mar 25, 2020
  77. Baldur liked Froglok's post in the thread Overseer Bug... maybe?.

With a critical Success, you get a bonus reward of a random common agent. When you claim the reward, the text spam does not actually name...

Mar 25, 2020
  78. Baldur replied to the thread Info Needed Overseer: 40 seconds added on to every quest completion time.

So it doesn't seem to be happening now on either accounts. Not sure why it stopped now. It was happening all the time on the one account...

Mar 24, 2020
  79. Baldur replied to the thread Info Needed Overseer: 40 seconds added on to every quest completion time.

The clocks are all the same time, so I don't think that's it. Also the one account that adds 5 seconds I run on the same laptop as...

Mar 23, 2020
  80. Baldur replied to the thread Info Needed Overseer: 40 seconds added on to every quest completion time.

It's on Phinigel. I have a 7th account now that seems to be doing the same thing but 5 seconds instead of 40. I'll PM you the account...

Mar 23, 2020
  81. Baldur replied to the thread [Feedback] Overseer Tuning 2.0.

Ok, I see the Retire button now, what does it do exactly, give you 2 lower quality agents? I have to say, there's so much with Overseer...

Mar 22, 2020
  82. Baldur replied to the thread [Feedback] Overseer Tuning 2.0.

What happens if you get duplicates of an elite iconic agent? You can't trade them in for another elite in the rare conversion quest, so...

Mar 22, 2020
  83. Baldur liked Koryu's post in the thread Fixed Internally Overseer: Agent Incapacitation time wrong.

[img] This is a screenshot of an agent with an 18 hour incapacitation timer, taken on 3/18/2020 at 7:35 PM. I then collected the reward to...

Mar 22, 2020
  84. Baldur replied to the thread Not A Bug Overseer Research tasks.

As you level the quest types they get harder, even the common ones. If you don't buy agents though it's hard to have some 2s by the time...

Mar 22, 2020
  85. Baldur replied to the thread Not A Bug Overseer Research tasks.

What is the number in the parentheses after the job: Scholar (2) Scholar (3) If it's 3 or 4 and you don't have an agent with a 3 or 4...

Mar 22, 2020
  86. Baldur replied to the thread Fixed Internally Overseer: quests rotating multiple times.

I tried this on some other accounts and it didn't happen, but I do get the "Your available Overseer Quests have been rotated" message up to...

Mar 22, 2020
  87. Baldur posted a new thread.

Fixed Internally Overseer: quests rotating multiple times

So this is the second time this has happened to me. Steps to reproduce (I think, can only do it every 12 hours): 1. Have overseer window...

Mar 22, 2020
  88. Baldur replied to the thread Not A Bug Overseer Duplicate Uncommon Agent unable to be use second if first is questing.

Right, I get that, but if you happen to have 3 extra iconic agents, but 1 of them is the same agent, you don't basically get a rare for...

Mar 21, 2020
  89. Baldur replied to the thread [Feedback] Overseer Tuning 2.0.

Does anyone know what a crit failure does? It doesn't seem to do anything extra when I get one. Does it increase the chance an agent gets...

Mar 21, 2020
  90. Baldur replied to the thread It's hard to check success rate on item collection.

Ngreth has said the chance does go up as you level those quest types (exploration, trade, diplomacy) and it does go up to 100% (not sure if...

Mar 21, 2020
  91. Baldur replied to the thread Not A Bug Overseer Duplicate Uncommon Agent unable to be use second if first is questing.

But you can't use the dupe agent for a conversion quest if one is questing. And if you happen to get 3 you can't put 2 in a conversion...

Mar 21, 2020
  92. Baldur replied to the thread Fixed Internally Overseer quests - don't always show up on other chars.

I've had this happen as well, had 5/5 quests, check later and now it's 4/5. I've only had the 6/5 happen once. I can't tell you how or...

Mar 21, 2020
  93. Baldur posted a new thread.

Info Needed Overseer: 40 seconds added on to every quest completion time

I've been running overseer on 6 accounts, and ever since the very beginning first tutorial quest on one of 6 accounts it gets 40 seconds...

Mar 21, 2020
  94. Baldur liked Darchon_Xegony's post in the thread [Feedback] Overseer Tuning 2.0.

After the recent Overseer changes, I'd like to make a feedback post to suggest another tuning pass on the Overseer system. Lets start with...

Mar 20, 2020
  95. Baldur posted a new thread.

Not A Bug Overseer: Convert multiple of the same iconic agent

I'm guessing you're going to say this isn't a bug, but why can't you convert more than 1 of an iconic agent? I have 3 of the equistrielle...

Forum: Resolved

Mar 17, 2020
  96. Baldur replied to the thread Fixed Internally Overseer Success Rate On Quest Page Not Always The Same Once Quest Started.

Those numbers on the stats page aren't exactly accurate either, they are inflated because they are including the tutorial quests and all...

Mar 16, 2020
  97. Baldur replied to the thread Info Needed Overseer: No Offered Quests are Available.

How did she fail the first quest? Abandon it or something? It should be impossible to fail. But yeah, definitely have her petition.

Mar 15, 2020
  98. Baldur replied to the thread WASD alternative doesn't work.

You need to take screenshots and give more info because it works fine for me.

Mar 15, 2020
  99. Baldur replied to the thread Fixed Internally Overseer Success Rate On Quest Page Not Always The Same Once Quest Started.

The success rate is the same for me now that we can't complete them early, abysmal. Failing all the time without completing early. Also...

Mar 15, 2020
  100. Baldur liked Cragzop's post in the thread Fixed Internally Overseer Success Rate On Quest Page Not Always The Same Once Quest Started.

I've been doing enough with the Overseer system to notice that the failure rate for quests seems mathematically too high given the...

Mar 13, 2020
  101. Baldur liked Fleeting's post in the thread Paladin 114 Mark.

The Paladin 114 mark is only healing per hit for somewhere in the 700's instead of the 2k+

Mar 13, 2020
  102. Baldur replied to the thread Overseer.

The recruitment of agents is super frustrating. I'm finding most of the time I don't even have a recruit mission available, and when I do...

Mar 13, 2020
  103. Baldur liked yodo's post in the thread Fixed Internally Overseer window needs a scroll bar.

[IMG] It's impossible to select agents on lower resolution screens.

Mar 12, 2020
  104. Baldur posted a new thread.

Not A Bug Overseer Tutorial not doable if you have 10 quest rewards already

So I'm on Phinigel, I've been saving the massive RoF quest rewards for TDS launch in 2 weeks. I'm not taking any of them as I'm capped...

Forum: Resolved

Mar 11, 2020
  105. Baldur replied to the thread Merge All Servers.

In theory I do agree with you. There's nothing stopping them from merging all servers with the same rule sets into one server if they...

Mar 11, 2020
  106. Baldur replied to the thread Test Update 03/03/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

I see what you're saying. It would be hard to drop most your raid though and still finish most fights. But if you could time it right...

Mar 11, 2020
  107. Baldur liked Thomaz's post in the thread Paladin heals not saying oor until done casting.

I looked for this in another post but didn't find one. So if its a repeat I apologize. The 3 spells i have noticed this on are Burst of...

Mar 10, 2020
  108. Baldur replied to the thread Test Update 03/03/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

That does seem like a bug if it gave someone a lockout that was no longer in the DZ. I take it they were logged in the game at the time...

Mar 10, 2020
  109. Baldur liked Darkkeeper's post in the thread Invalid credentials at login.

I am getting this today, even tho I was playing earlier on my main account, I can log into my two other accounts, but I can't log into my...

Mar 9, 2020
  110. Baldur replied to the thread Cleric: Aura of the Reverent.

The lower level aura of the pious is 3% with no cap, so if mobs are hitting for around 45k average than the lower level aura is better....

Mar 7, 2020
  111. Baldur replied to the thread Missing character(s).

They'll get it fixed, it's just early on the west coast. The question is do we need to petition on each account that has the issue or...

Mar 6, 2020
  112. Baldur liked Marshaik's post in the thread Characters are missing?????.

While i was leveling my ranger which got him to 92 then took a break from him which made a druid then took a break to watch a video, soon...

Mar 6, 2020
  113. Baldur replied to the thread Missing character(s).

Missing characters across 3 of my 6 accounts here. I got the "it took 12 seconds to load your characters, some may be missing" the first...

Mar 6, 2020
  114. Baldur replied to the thread Monk weapons question..

Epic fist in main hand does not get a damage bonus and weapons do, so you can't do a straight delay comparison in your main hand. You can...

Mar 1, 2020
  115. Baldur liked TheFizzleMaster's post in the thread Merchant's "Show only items I can use" doesn't include deity restrictions.

[img] A search here for deity || god || religion || show || only didn't register any hits, but I'm new to forum searching so if my...

Feb 29, 2020
  116. Baldur liked Kontra's post in the thread Duplicate Lore Message on Type 19 Augment Eats Diamondized Ore?.

So I was making my type 19 augs after getting lucky and winning 2 diamondized ores tonight, and didn't realize I had forgotten to uncheck...

Feb 27, 2020
  117. Baldur replied to the thread Not A Bug official discord is a mess.

Did you see any blame in my post? I even gave him praise, and that was honest praise, I was not being sarcastic. I thought it was odd...

Feb 25, 2020
  118. Baldur replied to the thread Not A Bug official discord is a mess.

You don't have a cell phone? I didn't know there still existed people without a cell phone, good for you.

Feb 25, 2020
  119. Baldur liked Thomaz's post in the thread Not A Bug merc casting Hand of Righteousness RK.II.

If there is another post about this i apologize i couldn't find it. My Healer merc is casting Hand of Righteousness Rk.II instead of just...

Feb 25, 2020
  120. Baldur replied to the thread Pickzone Problems.

If you do /pick and the pick doesn't show in the list that means it's locked. Until the pick collapses, so for 15 minutes, /pick in the...

Feb 25, 2020
  121. Baldur liked Dewey's post in the thread LON glyphs do not work at 115.

Unwritten Glyphs can be obtained still via LON packs as prizes. These do not work at 115. Instead of giving you reward options it only...

Feb 25, 2020
  122. Baldur liked Kurage_of_Luclin's post in the thread Ferocious Kick resisted.

Ferocious Kick XIII is a physical attack , on mobs that are fully debuffed and get resisted way too much example: [Fri Jan 17 09:19:08...

Feb 16, 2020
  123. Baldur replied to the thread LoN cards and TLP servers.

I'm 99.9% positive it was RoF for the LoN cards, not VoA, on Phinigel.

Feb 14, 2020
  124. Baldur replied to the thread Confirmed Bard Bug: Song Gems Locking Up When Using Clickies.

It has to be the cast time reduction, because I have a bard box on Phinigel and have never had this issue. We're in CotF and so don't...

Feb 7, 2020
  125. Baldur replied to the thread Confirmed Bug in the logic that calculates qualifying recipe counts.

It should be a finite number of recipes that gets easier to achieve with every expansion release, otherwise TLPs are screwed when they hit...

Feb 5, 2020
  126. Baldur liked Eyashusa's post in the thread Confirmed Bug in the logic that calculates qualifying recipe counts.

I wanted to open a thread in this forum. This was semi confirmed before ToV launched. Hoping now that we are past the first patch we can...

Feb 5, 2020
  127. Baldur replied to the thread Selos - Lets talk Rogue BS dmg mod.

You do get the type 3 backstab augs in SoD. Like everyone else has said it's very minor, it's just a flat add to every bs, after...

Feb 3, 2020
  128. Baldur replied to the thread Cannot Reproduce Fragment of Legendary Alaran History.

Or do the 4 pillars of alra quests every 6 hours.

Feb 2, 2020
  129. Baldur liked Blastoff's post in the thread New Tanaan Crafting Mastery Description.

The description says allows you to raise skill cap on more trade skills to 250 instead of 300.

Jan 31, 2020
  130. Baldur liked Nightbelle's post in the thread Reg EXP reduced by 80% in Beasts Domain after patch.

I posted about this in the TLP server section to see if anyone would corroborate it and there seems to be more than one EXP issue since the...

Jan 30, 2020
  131. Baldur posted a new thread.

Fixed Internally CotF zones not load balanced

I looked at the last load balancing patch notes from May 15, 2019 and they say: - Many Veil of Alaris and Rain of Fear zones now have load...

Jan 29, 2020
  132. Baldur liked Brumans's post in the thread Phinny COTF Launch issues.

The click into Dead Hills is not working There's nothing to click into Neriak 4th Gate Edit: No load balancing either? 89 in ethemere...

Jan 29, 2020
  133. Baldur replied to the thread Fixed Internally Sympathetic Minion III proc on Dreadstone Summoner's Orb not working..

You should open a new bug thread, this one is marked fixed.

Jan 27, 2020
  134. Baldur liked Dudeisbeast's post in the thread Fixed Internally Possessed Dreadstone Guardian's Blade and Dreadstone Guardian's Blade Effect.

The Possessed Dreadstone Guardian's Blade and Dreadstone Guardian's Blade Worn Effect: Forceful Shout does not seem to be working as...

Jan 27, 2020
  135. Baldur liked That0neguy's post in the thread Info Needed Kerafyrm the Awakened - Crystallos - Not Tauntable.

Ever since the Z-Axis taunt changes a while back Karafym has become un-tauntable. Because of the size of this mob taunt no longer works so...

Jan 27, 2020
  136. Baldur liked McJumps's post in the thread Raid Currency.

Starting with Veil of Alaris each raid gives currency which may be used to purchase raid gear from a vendor. The intent being, I imagine,...

Jan 20, 2020
  137. Baldur liked RainbowCane's post in the thread Phinny TDS Keying (will impact all other TLP's).

Wanted to get this post in plenty early. TDS unlock works like this - Kill one T1 raid 4 times to unlock T2. Kill 3 T2 raids 4x each (12...

Jan 20, 2020
  138. Baldur liked Siraj's post in the thread Taunt and Threat Actions Not Working.

I have died numerous times because the taunt/threat abilities are NOT getting aggro, even with GUARANTEED aggro, such as Unyielding...

Jan 17, 2020
  139. Baldur replied to the thread Targetting heals & nukes....

I loved the way Vanguard did it, having a separate detrimental and beneficial target window. Not that that would ever happen in EQ, your...

Jan 16, 2020
  140. Baldur replied to the thread Fellowship xp bugged?.

This is definitely a bug, but only on TLPs, and I guess live servers when they release a new xpac that raises the level cap. Your...

Jan 15, 2020
  141. Baldur replied to the thread How long should a GM give you to respond to "unattended gameplay"?.

This guy wasn't "botting" though, he wasn't using 3rd party software to assist him. He was using only what was offered to him in the game...

Jan 13, 2020
  142. Baldur replied to the thread Fixed Internally Bard: selos aa duration.

This also doesn't help anyone on a TLP server that isn't to EoK yet. Thread is marked confirmed now, it's not in the January patch...

Jan 8, 2020
  143. Baldur liked Maedhros's post in the thread Bard double invise bug..

I don't know if I can adequately describe whats going on, so I haven't bug reported it before. The gist is that sometimes if a person in a...

Jan 8, 2020
  144. Baldur replied to the thread Heroic Stats soft cap.

Heroic stats do 3 things so I think everyone is answering something different based on what they are thinking about heroics. Heroic...

Jan 7, 2020
  145. Baldur replied to the thread Heroic Stats soft cap.

It's 35 for all but hdex I think. hdex is 38 if I remember correctly.

Jan 7, 2020
  146. Baldur liked Angahran's post in the thread Fixed Internally Memming higher ranked spells does not replace lower ranks.

Memming rank 2 of a spell (or rank 3?) does not replace the existing rank in saved spell sets or spell slots.

Dec 30, 2019
  147. Baldur liked Angahran's post in the thread Cascading Theft of Life XI, XII and XIII.

Previous max level of Cascading Theft of Life X: 1: Increase Hitpoints by 12000. Max: None. Calculates to current max level. New and...

Dec 26, 2019
  148. Baldur replied to the thread Enc level 67 spell Placate doesn't work.

Pacify lowers their social radius, not their aggro radius. So if you run close to the mob you will still get aggro. It's the way it's...

Dec 24, 2019
  149. Baldur liked Nniki's post in the thread Not A Bug Bards no longer have duration extension for AE Mez.

When Tune Stuck in Your Head AA was made passive, it was set to exclude mez. Domination Mastery AA extends single target mez duration, but...

Dec 19, 2019
  150. Baldur liked Svann2's post in the thread Fixed Internally Bard: selos aa duration.

Our selos aa used to last 5 minutes (with extended ingenuity). Now it only lasts 2.5 minutes. Reported it on beta but never heard from a...

Dec 18, 2019
  151. Baldur liked Nniki's post in the thread Confirmed Kick damage from augmentation not shown on armor.

If you add an augmentation with +kick damage to an armor piece that does not already have kick damage, the kick damage from the aug will...

Dec 13, 2019
  152. Baldur liked dinozo_povar's post in the thread Ranger Elemental Arrow.

Multiple rangers cast Elemental Arrow on a target. Actual result: Multiple debuffs are applied, using multiple debuff slots. Expected...

Dec 11, 2019
  153. Baldur replied to the thread Are RK II spells craftable in era?.

They are in RoF on phinny, I believe that's the first time they have been.

Dec 7, 2019
  154. Baldur replied to the thread Not A Bug Slow and Haste stacking rules.

Are you asking if this has changed since Luclin originally launched 18 years ago? It probably has, but it hasn't changed recently, like...

Dec 7, 2019
  155. Baldur liked Wulfhere's post in the thread New Force of Orthiss.

Spell New Force of Orthiss (58904) Stun level cap is 115. It should be 120. Compare with inception of the spell line. The whole point...

Dec 6, 2019
  156. Baldur liked Casquette's post in the thread Vertical direction bug while mounted.

If you summon a mount (any mount) while looking upward, or zone while mounted and looking upward, then look forward, you will float forward...

Dec 6, 2019
  157. Baldur replied to the thread Vertical direction bug while mounted.

Mounting definitely resets your vertical orientation, always has though. You have a different min/max looking up/down on a mount than off...

Dec 6, 2019
  158. Baldur liked Casquette's post in the thread Not A Bug Buying Merc AAs results in no message.

No message is displayed when you purchase a Merc AA. Can we please add that? Normally when you buy an AA, it displays a message in your...

Dec 4, 2019
  159. Baldur replied to the thread Windows 10 update breaks Gamma / Sound.

If you're playing in windowed mode then it's probably the same as this:...

Dec 2, 2019
  160. Baldur replied to the thread Feature request: Shared Server Bag slot.

1. This forum is for bugs, not feature requests. 2. Not sure how feasible this is because you wouldn't want someone logging onto live,...

Dec 1, 2019
  161. Baldur replied to the thread Monthly membership charges changed?.

It's not cut and dry, the sales tax rules can vary based on industry. Some states also don't make you charge sales tax unless you have...

Nov 30, 2019
  162. Baldur liked Casquette's post in the thread Confirmed Quest window task steps not reset after switching characters.

When switching between two characters (camp out and enter world on a different character) who both have active quests in their Quest...

Nov 30, 2019
  163. Baldur replied to the thread Shaman Focus buff overwrites Cleric Armor buff.

This also happened at level 95 on Phinigel with that expansion's brells and ranger strength buffs. Brells rank 3 would overwrite rank 2 of...

Nov 30, 2019
  164. Baldur replied to the thread i know this is not a bug..

What word's font size? If you're talking about a chat/combat window, just type /chatfontsize # in it, where # is a number 0-10.

Nov 29, 2019