Azzlann's Recent Activity

1. Azzlann replied to the thread [Teek] Faceless - Open World Raiding.

They would have to totally revamp PvP for there to be a huge interest from anyone I think. Some people remember EQ PvP fondly, but I do not.

Mar 20, 2024
  2. Azzlann replied to the thread 2 Quality of life changes to grow EQ.

I think one of the biggest things they could do is some kind of LFG mechanic. Thats a huge thing nowadays.

Mar 20, 2024
  3. Azzlann replied to the thread Does Truebox actually solve anything?.

I think it is generally a good thing in the first couple expansions. There is an argument that they could move the relax of it back a few...

Mar 20, 2024
  4. Azzlann replied to the thread Someone explain to me why FTE is so hated, I don't get it..

Youre probably right that they are satisfied with it as it is but that's because they don't really listen. There are some things that...

Mar 20, 2024
  5. Azzlann replied to the thread Someone explain to me why FTE is so hated, I don't get it..

True there is still a lot of exploitation on Oakwynd even in its current state. You can just tag a mob and kite it to prevent someone...

Mar 15, 2024
  6. Azzlann replied to the thread Someone explain to me why FTE is so hated, I don't get it..

Why would other people Pl'ing be a problem for you?

Mar 14, 2024
  7. Azzlann replied to the thread Does Truebox actually solve anything?.

After playing on some of the early TLP's without truebox I can tell you that it for sure reduces the mass boxing. There are obviously still...

Mar 13, 2024
  8. Azzlann replied to the thread Someone explain to me why FTE is so hated, I don't get it..

We debated this earlier in the thread but I would guess that non FTE would win by a large margin. Its the way the game has been for...

Mar 13, 2024
  9. Azzlann liked Joules_Bianchi's post in the thread Cross Zone Guild Invite Request.

Many ganes have <shock> offline guildinvite and acceptance windows, like World of Tanks, Warships. Guilds advertise on the guild info page,...

Mar 12, 2024
  10. Azzlann replied to the thread I want a normal loot server but where you don't have to level. You just always are max level and AA..

Interesting, I guess I would not put anything passed them really. Maybe it would work out better than it is in my head.

Mar 12, 2024
  11. Azzlann replied to the thread 2 Quality of life changes to grow EQ.

I'm pro true box especially in the early expansions. I think they picked a good spot although they could maybe move it up to PoP or LDoN....

Mar 12, 2024
  12. Azzlann liked Joules_Bianchi's post in the thread Encounter Locking in 2024.

TLPs that released during very unpopular periods of WoW's expansions strongly correlated to this. When WoW was sucking it, many more came...

Mar 12, 2024
  13. Azzlann replied to the thread Encounter Locking in 2024.

I've played EQ as long or longer then the rest of us here. Do you just follow me around the forums to insult me or do you care about...

Mar 12, 2024
  14. Azzlann replied to the thread Someone explain to me why FTE is so hated, I don't get it..

Test is not a thing people care about really, its a test server, hence the name. It wasn't created for people to just play forever.

Mar 12, 2024
  15. Azzlann replied to the thread Encounter Locking in 2024.

Lockjaw was kind of a dumpster fire in someways. There was a lot of DPS racing.

Mar 12, 2024
  16. Azzlann replied to the thread Someone explain to me why FTE is so hated, I don't get it..

I agree with the first part of your statement if youre saying the good people outweigh the bad. Thats one of the reason its crazy that...

Mar 11, 2024
  17. Azzlann replied to the thread I want a normal loot server but where you don't have to level. You just always are max level and AA..

Interesting, it will never happen but I wonder how that would shake out.

Mar 11, 2024
  18. Azzlann replied to the thread Encounter Locking in 2024.

There may have been an agreement between GM's about how to handle disputes, but as far as the player knows there was never any "rule"...

Mar 11, 2024
  19. Azzlann replied to the thread Someone explain to me why FTE is so hated, I don't get it..

We are in agreement there, thats one of the main things I was asking for is OW raid mobs to be exempt. At least any that people...

Mar 11, 2024
  20. Azzlann replied to the thread Someone explain to me why FTE is so hated, I don't get it..

There is 4 threads worth of opinions and reasons that people dont like FTE for non toxic reasons. Your either not reading them or...

Mar 11, 2024
  21. Azzlann replied to the thread Someone explain to me why FTE is so hated, I don't get it..

The good ol, if they dont like what I like they are evil argument.

Mar 10, 2024
  22. Azzlann replied to the thread Encounter Locking in 2024.

Feel free to link me to anywhere Daybreak ever said first to engage was a rule before the actual FTE mechanic.

Mar 10, 2024
  23. Azzlann replied to the thread Encounter Locking in 2024.

So I went ahead and looked up the play nice policy and copied it over for you There will be no first in force or engage rules...

Mar 10, 2024
  24. Azzlann replied to the thread Encounter Locking in 2024.

No where ever in the history of EQ was it stated that the original intent was whoever tags it first. That's wild.

Mar 10, 2024
  25. Azzlann replied to the thread Someone explain to me why FTE is so hated, I don't get it..

Like all forum users, I read the responses on the threads that interest me. Then reply either for or against the points being made. How...

Mar 10, 2024
  26. Azzlann replied to the thread Someone explain to me why FTE is so hated, I don't get it..

Now 1 person can tag your mob and you have zero chance. A group before could at lease fight for it, now you get to sit there and watch...

Mar 10, 2024
  27. Azzlann replied to the thread The FTE conundrum.

Sorry xxar I never used you or your buddy because you had to take both.

Mar 10, 2024
  28. Azzlann replied to the thread Someone explain to me why FTE is so hated, I don't get it..

Well put, that is the immersion breaker for me.

Mar 10, 2024
  29. Azzlann replied to the thread Encounter Locking in 2024.

You dont have to out dps anymore you can just tag it first, kite it around if you need to.

Mar 10, 2024
  30. Azzlann replied to the thread The FTE conundrum.

Good ol BG reference, nice!

Mar 9, 2024
  31. Azzlann liked Bobbybick's post in the thread Manastone and ring of the dead for new tlp.

While I don't think they would ever add them back in, it would be neat if they were included as expansion-wide ultrarare drops from level...

Mar 9, 2024
  32. Azzlann liked Tyranthraxus's post in the thread The FTE conundrum.

Can engage half the mobs in the zone actually, go back to stroking Montaron, and Necromancers are not Wizards!;)

Mar 9, 2024
  33. Azzlann replied to the thread Someone explain to me why FTE is so hated, I don't get it..

This is true, also they like to pretend they pay attention to what the players want but they rarely do. There are things that have been...

Mar 9, 2024
  34. Azzlann replied to the thread Encounter Locking in 2024.

Or a special list, or fellowship list. Just someway that two consenting people could exempt themselves, not anyone else.

Mar 9, 2024
  35. Azzlann replied to the thread Encounter Locking in 2024.

I think you misunderstand, me and my friend list would lock each other out. It would not allow me to KS anyone else. FTE would remain...

Mar 9, 2024
  36. Azzlann replied to the thread Encounter Locking in 2024.

That's not one of my arguments against FTE. I dont really try to "deal" with Botters in any way. I rarely see anyone actually...

Mar 9, 2024
  37. Azzlann replied to the thread Encounter Locking in 2024.

I find the vast majority of times people think players are automating, they are not. People who actually cheat to the botting extreme...

Mar 9, 2024
  38. Azzlann liked Tyranthraxus's post in the thread The FTE conundrum.

The funny part, is I have run into this scenario far less than the opposite. I play a warrior, and duo with the wife's shaman. We will...

Mar 9, 2024
  39. Azzlann replied to the thread Someone explain to me why FTE is so hated, I don't get it..

Monks are perfect, and nearly invincible

Mar 9, 2024
  40. Azzlann replied to the thread Someone explain to me why FTE is so hated, I don't get it..

Or monk

Mar 9, 2024
  41. Azzlann liked Aiona's post in the thread Encounter Locking in 2024.

It is understandable, in my opinion, if some players feel that FTE is too much change for them to enjoy the game the way they wish. I...

Mar 9, 2024
  42. Azzlann liked Critt's post in the thread The FTE conundrum.

just a guess but maybe because they enjoy the early game better? I mean that's why most people leave the servers as they get older...

Mar 9, 2024
  43. Azzlann liked Critt's post in the thread The FTE conundrum.

that's ok, I know it's why I leave a server and I know many of the people that I have played with over the years leave for the same...

Mar 9, 2024
  44. Azzlann liked Binskie's post in the thread Encounter Locking in 2024.

How I read this is. I showed up, the mob I wanted to camp was already camped and thanks to FTE I was able to kill steal a clearly...

Mar 8, 2024
  45. Azzlann replied to the thread Thinking about playing again.

Oakwynd is on PoP, Mischief is way further ahead, like HoT or something not 100%

Mar 8, 2024
  46. Azzlann replied to the thread No FTE on raid mobs only.

Whats up with all the new member stuff. It says his account was started in 2017, some people just dont ever post on the forums. That...

Mar 8, 2024
  47. Azzlann replied to the thread Encounter Locking in 2024.

Thanks! I will persevere.

Mar 8, 2024
  48. Azzlann replied to the thread No FTE on raid mobs only.

Yes they have certain mobs that were having issues with FTE so they removed it. Spawned mobs I believe, all I want is that spread to...

Mar 8, 2024
  49. Azzlann replied to the thread Thinking about playing again.

Depends on if you want to wait until May for the new ones. Or Mischief is the best option if you dont mind free trade and random loot....

Mar 8, 2024
  50. Azzlann replied to the thread No FTE on raid mobs only.

Yes no one cares about DZ OW mobs being exempt would fix one of the worst parts of FTE without hurting any of the people who love it.

Mar 8, 2024
  51. Azzlann liked Vorid's post in the thread No FTE on raid mobs only.

I didn't think I would need to explain this but I meant no FTE on open world raid mobs.

Mar 8, 2024
  52. Azzlann replied to the thread No FTE on raid mobs only.

This would be a great fix.

Mar 8, 2024
  53. Azzlann liked Vorid's post in the thread No FTE on raid mobs only.

Keep things lively between the competitive and the casuals? Discuss amongst yourselves..

Mar 8, 2024
  54. Azzlann replied to the thread Encounter Locking in 2024.

See the point is I think reasonable people like you seem to be could meet in the middle on the FTE thing. The couple things that I have...

Mar 8, 2024
  55. Azzlann liked MasterMagnus's post in the thread Someone explain to me why FTE is so hated, I don't get it..

Welcome Mr 2018! How's it going for you? Did you learn about guilds yet?

Mar 8, 2024
  56. Azzlann liked MasterMagnus's post in the thread Someone explain to me why FTE is so hated, I don't get it..

Ha, touche. I don't actually know. Just trying to say 2018 is still pretty green horn in my book, to be welcoming newcomers as if...

Mar 8, 2024
  57. Azzlann liked Critt's post in the thread Someone explain to me why FTE is so hated, I don't get it..

One of my favorite memories in EQ was being deep down in Chardok in a great group slaying everything and another group decided to try and...

Mar 8, 2024
  58. Azzlann replied to the thread Someone explain to me why FTE is so hated, I don't get it..

We all have epic memories like that, Ill never forget some of the hairy situations I've been in with guildies or friends.

Mar 8, 2024
  59. Azzlann replied to the thread The FTE conundrum.

Maybe, thanks!

Mar 8, 2024
  60. Azzlann replied to the thread The FTE conundrum.

Yeah it really was the best TLP I have ever played on. I explained in a previous post that leaving mischief was because of RL stuff. I...

Mar 8, 2024
  61. Azzlann liked Ddezul's post in the thread Someone explain to me why FTE is so hated, I don't get it..

welcome to another new member! so many new members the last couple days!! Glorious!!!!

Mar 8, 2024
  62. Azzlann liked Superbilly's post in the thread Someone explain to me why FTE is so hated, I don't get it..

Thank you for your post. I recently came back to EQ and was surprised to see FTE was implemented. It goes against everything the game...

Mar 8, 2024
  63. Azzlann replied to the thread Encounter Locking in 2024.

You can't say its not because of FTE because at least partly it is. I personally dont like playing on Oakwynd specifically because of...

Mar 8, 2024
  64. Azzlann replied to the thread Someone explain to me why FTE is so hated, I don't get it..

It's crazy. Also I would like to note that I have asked for some simple changes to FTE at a minimum that would not affect them in the...

Mar 8, 2024
  65. Azzlann replied to the thread The FTE conundrum.

I would like to, although playing a server for 5 years is hard to do as an adult. I definitely wont stay if the rules are garbage.

Mar 8, 2024
  66. Azzlann replied to the thread Encounter Locking in 2024.

There are a thousand factors that go into a servers economy. A lot of times its 20 or 30 people who command 90% of the Krono floating...

Mar 8, 2024
  67. Azzlann liked WeCameWeConquered's post in the thread Someone explain to me why FTE is so hated, I don't get it..

You may have posted about it but that doesn't make your statements true, no matter how times you repeat them. It most certainly...

Mar 8, 2024
  68. Azzlann liked Tyranthraxus's post in the thread Someone explain to me why FTE is so hated, I don't get it..

The Griffon, not the little ones, the big one. The point is FTE breaks game mechanics that have been around for the entirety for the...

Mar 8, 2024
  69. Azzlann liked Mashef's post in the thread 2024 TLP Ruleset!.

Not toxic, and not a hater. It's just broken AF in it's current state. They need a lot of changes and work invested to make it...

Mar 8, 2024
  70. Azzlann replied to the thread Encounter Locking in 2024.

Very wise take, that is accurate.

Mar 8, 2024
  71. Azzlann liked fransisco's post in the thread Encounter Locking in 2024.

Krono farmers only make money because there are soo many players willing to buy said kronos. They don't appear in a vaccum. A server...

Mar 8, 2024
  72. Azzlann liked Ayoheee's post in the thread Tormax and Teek servers.

So disappointing. @devs can we please for the love of god frontload LDoN in the PoP era and shorten it in general? Fippy Darkpaw came...

Mar 8, 2024
  73. Azzlann replied to the thread The FTE conundrum.

I played on Lockjaw for a long time, Coirnav probably the longest, Selo also for a long time, and Mischief maybe the shortest due to RL...

Mar 8, 2024
  74. Azzlann replied to the thread Encounter Locking in 2024.

I'm glad you did, and mine also even if it upsets people. Everyone is clearly not happy with FTE as it is now and DB should at least...

Mar 8, 2024
  75. Azzlann liked Slik's post in the thread Encounter Locking in 2024.

my opinion on the matter, meager as it may be, is that it had more issues than it solved, and it was pushed in order to lighten the...

Mar 8, 2024
  76. Azzlann liked Slik's post in the thread Encounter Locking in 2024.

I haven't even bothered finished reading all of these posts on FTE as I made the FTE conundrum thread days ago. But encounter locking does...

Mar 8, 2024
  77. Azzlann liked MasterMagnus's post in the thread Someone explain to me why FTE is so hated, I don't get it..

Stop me if you've heard this one before. There's this camel with a pile of straw on it's back. Each straw is very light. But the...

Mar 8, 2024
  78. Azzlann replied to the thread Someone explain to me why FTE is so hated, I don't get it..

Yes but you can go through the game and never buy them, or even see them if you dont want to. There are a lot of "optional" things that...

Mar 8, 2024
  79. Azzlann liked Tyranthraxus's post in the thread Someone explain to me why FTE is so hated, I don't get it..

FTE breaks the 4th wall, it takes one more thing away from the world Brad envisioned and makes it a convenient nice little computer game....

Mar 7, 2024
  80. Azzlann replied to the thread Someone explain to me why FTE is so hated, I don't get it..

Another great example of the little chips that FTE takes away from the game.

Mar 7, 2024
  81. Azzlann liked MasterMagnus's post in the thread Someone explain to me why FTE is so hated, I don't get it..

You need prove nothing to me. Your opinion is valid regardless. Was just trying to warn, you may get that reaction from some. More...

Mar 7, 2024
  82. Azzlann replied to the thread Someone explain to me why FTE is so hated, I don't get it..

This one is a bit older if that helps, however someone yelled at me for posting on seperate accounts the other day so I have stayed on...

Mar 7, 2024
  83. Azzlann replied to the thread Encounter Locking in 2024.

I think they were using those things to make the point that simple things that made this game great for 25 years are getting chipped...

Mar 6, 2024
  84. Azzlann replied to the thread The FTE conundrum.

I personally haven't argued that trains are good. They can stay gone. I want to be able to do OOG things with my alts or friends, and...

Mar 6, 2024
  85. Azzlann liked Yinla's post in the thread Encounter Locking in 2024.

EQ evolved, not a single live servers has FTE. It never existed until the last TLP. 23 years with no FTE. 23 years derailing trains....

Mar 6, 2024
  86. Azzlann replied to the thread The FTE conundrum.

Yes, people that disagree with you are evil, and probably just want to kill you.

Mar 6, 2024
  87. Azzlann replied to the thread Encounter Locking in 2024.

I did play on Oakwynd at least enough to really test out FTE because it concerned me. I would totally agree to OW raid targets, and...

Mar 6, 2024
  88. Azzlann replied to the thread The FTE conundrum.

Nowhere, this is just the boilerplate response from these guys.

Mar 6, 2024
  89. Azzlann replied to the thread The FTE conundrum.

That has happened to me 100 times, I just dont carry it with me and want the game demolished because of it. There are days the I have...

Mar 6, 2024
  90. Azzlann replied to the thread Tormax and Teek servers.

It's all nonsense

Mar 6, 2024
  91. Azzlann replied to the thread The FTE conundrum.

You are putting the cart before the horse. They release the rules, and then we choose where to play. I am saying that if FTE is in...

Mar 6, 2024
  92. Azzlann replied to the thread Encounter Locking in 2024.

Im not saying they wornt use it moving forward, just hopefully not on every TLP. Also they have, and will again reverse things that...

Mar 6, 2024
  93. Azzlann replied to the thread 2024 TLP Ruleset!.

You can just tag the mob first with an insta click. There are already ways around it if you want a mob.

Mar 6, 2024
  94. Azzlann replied to the thread Encounter Locking in 2024.

I don't think less toxic behavior can be attributed to FTE solely. Oakwynd is a smaller server that most of the big guilds skipped. I...

Mar 6, 2024
  95. Azzlann liked Arclyte's post in the thread Tormax and Teek servers.

EQ news reporting is less trustworthy than The Rivervale Times

Mar 6, 2024
  96. Azzlann liked Kahna's post in the thread Encounter Locking in 2024.

I can see that. I tried it and it was basically a non-issue. Teensiest bit of irritation when I had to wait a few seconds after the...

Mar 6, 2024
  97. Azzlann liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread Tormax and Teek servers.

I would find it more likely that the calendar is wrong over the roadmap.

Mar 6, 2024
  98. Azzlann liked Tulerezzer Fujimoto's post in the thread Rogues adjustment for new tlp and PLers.

Rogues get BiS weapons for 1 DKP every expac. Unfair.

Mar 6, 2024
  99. Azzlann replied to the thread Encounter Locking in 2024.

Your arguing passed my point, I think there is a way to refine the system to remove the bad parts of it, while still preventing trains....

Mar 6, 2024
  100. Azzlann replied to the thread Encounter Locking in 2024.

I went to Oakwynd specifically to see if it was as bad as it seemed. Spoiler, it is. Most of the people who are going to hate it have...

Mar 6, 2024
  101. Azzlann replied to the thread The FTE conundrum.

Let them keep it if they like it. They can even add it to certain TLP's in the future if people like it. But allow us to have non FTE...

Mar 6, 2024
  102. Azzlann liked WeCameWeConquered's post in the thread The FTE conundrum.

FTE should never happen again. In fact, remove it from Oakwynd while we're at it.

Mar 6, 2024
  103. Azzlann replied to the thread The FTE conundrum.

100% this is spot on.

Mar 6, 2024
  104. Azzlann liked Mashef's post in the thread The FTE conundrum.

Not a conundrum. Jchan explicitly said they are bringing back the most popular rulesets. FTE doesn't fall under that. No clue where the guy...

Mar 6, 2024
  105. Azzlann replied to the thread The FTE conundrum.

They have done it several times. This is fixing to be a popular year so I would guess there will be two.

Mar 6, 2024
  106. Azzlann liked Slik's post in the thread Encounter Locking in 2024.

I get plenty of FTE in WoW - which I play on a regular basis. I will play on an FTE server regardless, even though I would prefer to go...

Mar 6, 2024
  107. Azzlann liked Leorium's post in the thread Cross Zone Guild Invite Request.

Good question. I hope they get this changed before the new servers

Mar 6, 2024
  108. Azzlann replied to the thread The FTE conundrum.

I've said that one of the servers should not have FTE, or that they should tone it down. Unlike the other side Im totally willing to...

Mar 6, 2024
  109. Azzlann liked Tyranthraxus's post in the thread Its that time of year again. IMO the next TLP should be....

I'm not disputing they are happy with it, but I don't think it will be as successful going forward as they believe. Many of the more...

Mar 6, 2024
  110. Azzlann liked Tyranthraxus's post in the thread Its that time of year again. IMO the next TLP should be....

I'm confused why people keep thinking oakwind was one of their most popular servers. Yeah Mischief clone or similar with twists is most...

Mar 6, 2024
  111. Azzlann replied to the thread 2 Servers To Make Everyone Happy?.

There is like 300 people in our discord and rules haven't even been released yet.

Mar 6, 2024
  112. Azzlann replied to the thread 2 Servers To Make Everyone Happy?.

You guys can keep saying that but there are tons of people like me who didn't continue in Oakwynd specifically because of FTE. Tons of...

Mar 6, 2024
  113. Azzlann liked Slik's post in the thread The FTE conundrum.

So I see all these arguments for and against FTE. Its a personal choice that I dont like it very much, but what I am wondering is why they...

Mar 6, 2024
  114. Azzlann liked Yinla's post in the thread The FTE conundrum.

Not sure where the 1 server is coming from, in the interview with JChan they said servers, which implies more than 1. I'm really...

Mar 6, 2024
  115. Azzlann replied to the thread The FTE conundrum.

That is not how that would work, the one that had FTE in the ruleset would be the less populated one. Which is fine, everyone would get...

Mar 6, 2024
  116. Azzlann liked Yinla's post in the thread 2024 TLP Ruleset!.

They should release one with FTE and one without, identical server rules except this one thing and let the players decide. I dislike...

Mar 6, 2024
  117. Azzlann replied to the thread Encounter Locking in 2024.

It fundamentally changes EQ, if nothing else they can tone it down to effect some of the worst things. Allow your friends list to be...

Mar 6, 2024
  118. Azzlann liked Yinla's post in the thread Encounter Locking in 2024.

Then I won't be playing on a new TLP server. For me FTE is a step too far from the original game.

Mar 6, 2024
  119. Azzlann replied to the thread Encounter Locking in 2024.

I sure hope not, I don't think after Oakwynd they have any reason to believe its going to be successful as it is now. They will do what...

Mar 5, 2024
  120. Azzlann replied to the thread 2024 TLP Ruleset!.

I dont know why people keep repeating this. How much money has DB saved because of FTE? What would be the difference in revenue if...

Mar 5, 2024
  121. Azzlann liked jeskola's post in the thread Cross Zone Guild Invite Request.

Let's go DoggPoundGangstas we need this

Mar 5, 2024
  122. Azzlann liked Leorium's post in the thread Cross Zone Guild Invite Request.

Pretty please grant this change for new TLP launch!

Mar 5, 2024
  123. Azzlann liked Yinla's post in the thread Cross Zone Guild Invite Request.

This has been asked for as far back as I can remember. It is about time we could do invites across zone.

Mar 5, 2024
  124. Azzlann liked Alyxi's post in the thread Cross Zone Guild Invite Request.

I concur, would be handy,

Mar 5, 2024
  125. Azzlann liked KronoQuester's post in the thread Cross Zone Guild Invite Request.

Not really an issue worth investing limited dev time on.

Mar 5, 2024
  126. Azzlann liked Dsuna's post in the thread Cross Zone Guild Invite Request.

Cross zone Guild invites, along with cross zone Fellowship invites, should be a thing on ALL servers imo.

Mar 5, 2024
  127. Azzlann liked Leorium's post in the thread Cross Zone Guild Invite Request.

Yup, same for me. It's just something like, why hasn't this been done already?

Mar 5, 2024
  128. Azzlann liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Cross Zone Guild Invite Request.

You can group invite across zones. You can raid invite across zones. I THINK you can fellowship invite across zones (not 100% sure on...

Mar 5, 2024
  129. Azzlann liked Ninndar's post in the thread Cross Zone Guild Invite Request.

100% this please!

Mar 5, 2024
  130. Azzlann liked Enuen's post in the thread Cross Zone Guild Invite Request.

There is not a single reason this should not be implemented. Literally zero downside and massive QoL improvement.

Mar 5, 2024
  131. Azzlann liked Endacer's post in the thread Cross Zone Guild Invite Request.

Please please please please. The game has needed this for so long, can't believe it was never put in to begin with.

Mar 5, 2024
  132. Azzlann liked Leorium's post in the thread Cross Zone Guild Invite Request.

Need everyone to like and comment to hopefully get this changed per Angeliana! I'm hoping it's not difficult to do and that it's possible...

Mar 5, 2024
  133. Azzlann liked Ysu9's post in the thread Cross Zone Guild Invite Request.

This would be a greatly appreciated change.

Mar 5, 2024
  134. Azzlann liked Ravanta Suffer's post in the thread Cross Zone Guild Invite Request.

1,000 times. One of the more popular things we all see in guild chat is, "which of the 10 officers that are online can invite my alt?"...

Mar 5, 2024
  135. Azzlann liked Shalom's post in the thread Cross Zone Guild Invite Request.

Seriously, please make this change. It's SO hard to coordinate guilds at TLP launch when zoning to invite someone to a guild means you're...

Mar 5, 2024
  136. Azzlann liked Leorium's post in the thread Cross Zone Guild Invite Request.

Any chance we can get guild invites to be cross zone please? It's always such a hassle at TLP launches, and it would be a huge QoL change.

Mar 5, 2024
  137. Azzlann liked AzzlannOG's post in the thread Cross Zone Guild Invite Request.

This! I don't know the logistics but it seems like a huge QoL improvement that is simple and has no downside. Please DB

Mar 5, 2024
  138. Azzlann replied to the thread Encounter Locking in 2024.

That's the goal, at least one without.

Mar 5, 2024
  139. Azzlann liked i<3tacos's post in the thread [Teek] Faceless - Open World Raiding.

this guys are very sweaty, but I learned on Mischief that they're cool people so join them

Mar 5, 2024
  140. Azzlann replied to the thread 2024 TLP Ruleset!.

I think a huge part of the push for FTE is jealousy of what people think as the elite. Malicious trains are pretty rare outside of...

Mar 5, 2024
  141. Azzlann liked Leorium's post in the thread [Teek] Faceless - Open World Raiding.

Yessss! Glad Faceless is hitting the 25th anni server as well! Extremely solid group <3

Mar 5, 2024
  142. Azzlann liked Basak's post in the thread [Teek] Faceless - Open World Raiding.

Nice. Some cool people in Faceless over the years, sadly I don't have the ability to do fast paced raiding anymore. Good luck Faceless!

Mar 5, 2024
  143. Azzlann liked Skribbs's post in the thread [Teek] Faceless - Open World Raiding.

Nice! Been looking to go for it again since with EC on Coirnav. LFG!

Mar 5, 2024
  144. Azzlann liked sieger's post in the thread [Teek] Faceless - Open World Raiding.

Hope to see everyone there!

Mar 5, 2024
  145. Azzlann liked Riler Devour's post in the thread [Teek] Faceless - Open World Raiding.

What do you think about having a late night contingent in this guild? Loosely thinking: Raids start 8-8:30 PST Members can raid both...

Mar 5, 2024
  146. Azzlann liked Leorium's post in the thread [Teek] Faceless - Open World Raiding.

Rawr! Be BiS, don't be remiss! Join today, don't delay! Faceless is known, don't be alone!

Mar 5, 2024
  147. Azzlann replied to the thread Do we need a hardcore server?.

Selo was by far the most chaotic and hardcore server I have played on. Exhausting

Mar 5, 2024
  148. Azzlann replied to the thread 2024 TLP Ruleset!.

I was on Oakwynd yesterday and it is in fact dying. Doesn't mean its closing but it is less active than a bunch of the TLP's at that...

Mar 5, 2024
  149. Azzlann replied to the thread If you had to choose...

More and more I wish I could kick the TLP habit and just move to live to see all the later content. Never made it to Rain of Fear that...

Mar 5, 2024
  150. Azzlann replied to the thread New tlp please.

I dont think that would increase the overall population of the game that much. Mostly just move people around faster.

Mar 5, 2024
  151. Azzlann replied to the thread 3D print statue of my bard, Mirthe.

Pretty sweet!

Mar 4, 2024
  152. Azzlann replied to the thread Guild Pitch (2024 TLP).

Guess is May 22nd or 29th

Mar 4, 2024
  153. Azzlann replied to the thread My humble Oakwynd prediction for LDoN..

I wouldn't worry about it terribly, Oakwynd is already on its last leg, and it's not even to LDoN. Just cut your losses and hope for better...

Mar 4, 2024
  154. Azzlann replied to the thread Pity Pixels.

You would be better off starting to learn how to code today and making your own pvp server than waiting for the next pvp TLP.

Mar 1, 2024
  155. Azzlann replied to the thread [Teek] Faceless - Open World Raiding.

Ruleset permitting, this is fixing to be the craziest TLP to date. Faceless is going to be the spot to be.

Mar 1, 2024
  156. Azzlann replied to the thread <2024 TLP> The Dirty Five Dozen PST Raids.

Bobby is many things to many people.

Feb 29, 2024