Aziuno's Recent Activity

1. Aziuno replied to the thread Paladin as main 6 boxing group.

All about that flash of light spam. Just make sure you are next to the mob when you cast it.

Apr 17, 2024
  2. Aziuno liked Ysu9's post in the thread No FTE so top end guilds can DPS race?.

Is the reason for no FTE on the new servers to appease the top end guilds/players so they can have their DPS races? I hope not... It was...

Apr 15, 2024
  3. Aziuno liked Brazy's post in the thread Character Lockouts vs Account-Wide Lockouts.

Looks like lot of people agree that our alts should get their own lockouts!

Apr 11, 2024
  4. Aziuno liked Bobbybick's post in the thread Rogues on TLPs - Easy Fixes.

[IMG]

Apr 10, 2024
  5. Aziuno replied to the thread Character Lockouts vs Account-Wide Lockouts.

You can't seem to read your own sources correctly, "Note, this rule will be attached to the Legacy Characters Ruleset, so if future...

Apr 8, 2024
  6. Aziuno replied to the thread Character Lockouts vs Account-Wide Lockouts.

I really enjoyed the legacy trifecta package (Bonus XP, Heirloom / or tradeable , character specific lockouts), and would like to see...

Apr 8, 2024
  7. Aziuno replied to the thread Character Lockouts vs Account-Wide Lockouts.

Since you also seem to enjoy splitting hairs, I don't think the FTE Mechanic is what made them say 'lets make lockouts be character...

Apr 8, 2024
  8. Aziuno replied to the thread Character Lockouts vs Account-Wide Lockouts.

Time is not an AoC.

Apr 8, 2024
  9. Aziuno liked Tyranthraxus's post in the thread Nobody wants a kunark start.

So for the ones keeping score. TLDR the OP was wrong and most do want Kunark start! We're all as shocked as you are.

Apr 8, 2024
  10. Aziuno replied to the thread Nobody wants a kunark start.

Good catch, Thank you

Apr 8, 2024
  11. Aziuno liked Tyranthraxus's post in the thread Nobody wants a kunark start.

That was Miragul. I think, definitely not mangler.

Apr 8, 2024
  12. Aziuno replied to the thread Character Lockouts vs Account-Wide Lockouts.

Let me spell this out for you... Oakwynd. Account 1 65 Warrior 65 Warrior 65 Cleric Account 1 can raid instanced raids like Plane...

Apr 8, 2024
  13. Aziuno replied to the thread Character Lockouts vs Account-Wide Lockouts.

Who is talking about 30 minute lockout timers? Lol... This post is requesting Character specific lockouts, which OAKWYND HAS, AND...

Apr 8, 2024
  14. Aziuno replied to the thread Nobody wants a kunark start.

Closest to this that I know of was ... was it Miragul? the heroic character (85) start, and I think it had 1 guild which transfered...

Apr 8, 2024
  15. Aziuno replied to the thread Character Lockouts vs Account-Wide Lockouts.

So you are pointing the blame of lack of raiding on alts at the developers not being able to isolate and remove memory leaks? Most...

Apr 8, 2024
  16. Aziuno posted a new thread.

Small Typo in LDON adventure text - Everfrost

Not sure if the text for the LDON's is specific to the zone / adventure, or the item you collect, but the one requesting to gather 20...

Forum: Bug Reports

Apr 8, 2024
  17. Aziuno replied to the thread Nobody wants a kunark start.

OP Must be a Darkpaw Developer. Sure knows what the customers want!

Apr 8, 2024
  18. Aziuno replied to the thread Producer’s Letter April 2024.

Will lockouts be character specific or Account specific? That was probably the best ruleset change for Oakwynd

Apr 4, 2024
  19. Aziuno liked Flexin's post in the thread 2 things TLP Guilds don't need to succeed.

Some people have clearly never been a main Warrior and it shows. I wouldn't say armor needs to be funneled to tanks especially ones with...

Mar 28, 2024
  20. Aziuno replied to the thread The Official "We DO want BST/BER regardless of epics and minor quests" thread.

For a company that continually takes risks year after year on TLP rulesets, it blows my mind they won't budge on this basic of a request....

Mar 14, 2024
  21. Aziuno replied to the thread Druid alt automatically getting unwanted AAs.

These are also applying when Auto Grant isn't available, such as PoP era servers.

Feb 20, 2024
  22. Aziuno liked Jabbish's post in the thread Vi Xi Aten Ha Ra resetting mid fight.

I am aware this has happened for a long time, but ever since the last patch she is resetting an absurd amount after the gflux. How about a...

Dec 18, 2023
  23. Aziuno liked Angeliana's post in the thread Legacy bonus for max level characters and AA exp.

This issue was resolved with the patch today. Also, from NOW until 2p.m. PST on December 19, 2023, Oakwynd will have 200% bonus experience...

Dec 12, 2023
  24. Aziuno liked eqfanforlife's post in the thread Underfoot is a great expansion..

2 Months isn't long enough, so much content in this expansion. Having a great time and the raids are more complex and interesting. Tons...

Dec 12, 2023
  25. Aziuno posted a new thread.

Anniversary Server vs QoL Repairs

Maybe I am alone on this, but instead of focusing on some wild and crazy ruleset, could we get some QoL repairs for Classic > 70s era's?...

Forum: Time Locked Progression Servers

Dec 12, 2023
  26. Aziuno liked Brickhaus's post in the thread No One Wants To Play On Live Servers.

Agnarr exists. You're welcome.

Dec 6, 2023
  27. Aziuno liked OldTimeEQ1's post in the thread Fixed (Oakwynd) Legacy Bonus not applying to AAs.

Hopefully a big affecting an achievement is not the same as non delivery of a promised ruleset Hopefully ..

Dec 4, 2023
  28. Aziuno replied to the thread Fixed (Oakwynd) Legacy Bonus not applying to AAs.

The issue below us is over a year old with 80+ likes, we got a long ways to go before they care about their bugs. :( (Dranik's Scar Named)

Dec 2, 2023
  29. Aziuno liked Dewd's post in the thread Confirmed Dranik's Scar Named.

With the removal of respawns in instances, you also removed the ability to get hunter achievements from named which spawn in said instances.

Dec 2, 2023
  30. Aziuno liked OldTimeEQ1's post in the thread Fixed (Oakwynd) Legacy Bonus not applying to AAs.

"the noted lack of communication" continues! Non-communication is a culture which can't change because of two articles on some websites

Nov 28, 2023
  31. Aziuno replied to the thread Fixed (Oakwynd) Legacy Bonus not applying to AAs.

They aren't on Holiday anymore, it's back to the standard ignore customers, and be tone deaf on issues. That article was just PR Damage...

Nov 28, 2023
  32. Aziuno liked TLP Addict's post in the thread "-responded with the urgency and gravity-".

SG farmers hardest hit, any plans to compensate them for hyper inflating their plat farm away?

Nov 24, 2023
  33. Aziuno replied to the thread Possible Solution to Dupe.

2016 Phinny ClaimGate had a rollback.

Nov 22, 2023
  34. Aziuno liked Kenuven's post in the thread Fixed (Oakwynd) Legacy Bonus not applying to AAs.

I have 100% Legacy but it's gaining the same AA xp as an account with 10% Legacy.

Nov 11, 2023