Azbaelus's Recent Activity

1. Azbaelus replied to the thread Erollisi Marr Down!!!.

I'm like enraged or something.

Feb 22, 2020
  2. Azbaelus liked dreamweaver's post in the thread This breaks my heart.

Hey everyone, Besides the primary post that was offensive, I've removed a few others that quoted it. I want to be sure that the others I...

Nov 20, 2019
  3. Azbaelus replied to the thread Rest in Peace Aradune..

For everything you've done, for bringing folks together from across the world, thank you. On to your next great adventure. A memorial is a...

Nov 20, 2019
  4. Azbaelus liked FrostedSentry's post in the thread Rest in Peace Aradune..

I just wanted to drop by to share good vibes with the EverQuest family. Brad's design and leadership had a major impact on my journey. In a...

Nov 20, 2019
  5. Azbaelus liked Vanyana's post in the thread Rest in Peace Aradune..

Very sad news indeed. I think that you guys need to make an in game statue of Aradune in PoK beside the soul binder. Flaming sword and...

Nov 20, 2019
  6. Azbaelus liked Gherig's post in the thread Rest in Peace Aradune..

Brad Changed my Life. Thank you for the Muffins and thousands of hours of fun. Aradune vs Innoruuk on the Tox Forest Bridge to end Beta...

Nov 20, 2019
  7. Azbaelus liked dreamweaver's post in the thread Rest in Peace Aradune..

From the EverQuest Teams, We are devastated to hear of the passing of Brad McQuaid and are eternally grateful for the EverQuest Universe...

Nov 20, 2019
  8. Azbaelus liked Skuz's post in the thread Rest in Peace Aradune..

I am deeply saddened, Brad will always be a part of my life thanks to EverQuest & the many memories it has given me & friends I met through...

Nov 20, 2019