Axxius's Recent Activity

1. Axxius liked Svann2's post in the thread Get Rid of Beta Raiding.

I guarantee you if they hadnt had guilds beta testing you would be screaming "why dont they test this s**t"!!!!

Jan 14, 2022 at 5:10 PM
  2. Axxius liked Micker's post in the thread While showing a friend and his son EQ, this happened...

In the age of the internet, they are offended by some 22yr old graphics of a toon that looks like a Barbie doll? Man loosen up.

Jan 14, 2022 at 5:03 PM
  3. Axxius liked Trixee's post in the thread Test Update 1/11/2022 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

- NPCs with locked HP will now report damage they are taking more accurately. Damage will include the (Locked) tag if it was a partial hit...

Jan 14, 2022 at 4:59 PM
  4. Axxius liked Zipe's post in the thread Trophy of the Garden Path.

Hello, It probably doesn't stack with Runspeed AA or Journeyman speed AA.

Jan 13, 2022 at 11:43 AM
  5. Axxius liked Laronk's post in the thread The Aftermath.

Personally I’m 22 years older than I was in 2000

Jan 13, 2022 at 11:42 AM
  6. Axxius liked Spacemonkey555's post in the thread best exp 110-115?.

110+ the game devs changed how things work a bit, the xp requirement per level is massive, but so are the rewards for doing TOV...

Jan 13, 2022 at 11:39 AM
  7. Axxius liked Silu's post in the thread Guild Tribute: Aura of Preservation XV missing AC.

Rank XIV has +75 AC in addition to the mana preservation effect to 115. Rank XV appears from the description to only have mana...

Jan 13, 2022 at 9:30 AM
  8. Axxius liked Gialana's post in the thread Bloodfalls: Leap Abilities Off the Edges Don't Port You to Near Zone In.

When you fall off the edges of the Bloodfalls map in the south, you normally fall a little ways and are then ported to the NE section of...

Jan 13, 2022 at 9:29 AM
  9. Axxius replied to the thread Several Concerns Listed; Please actually do something.

None of the listed concerns are bugs. This post needs to be moved out of this forum.

Jan 13, 2022 at 9:27 AM
  10. Axxius liked Nilwean's post in the thread Test Update 1/11/2022 - New Bugs Only.

Level 120 Druid. I cannot claim Howling Hail Rk. II from a Minor Etched Bloodstone because I already have Cinch of Ro Rk. II in my book. I...

Jan 13, 2022 at 9:21 AM
  11. Axxius liked Warpeace's post in the thread Test Update 1/11/2022 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Where are the type 3 Augment merchants?

12. Axxius liked Beldrune's post in the thread Test Update 1/11/2022 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Would like to show some appreciation for this last patch. Improvements are noticeable. Keep up the good work.

13. Axxius liked Zunnoab's post in the thread Test Update 1/11/2022 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Some if not all of those raid changes were on beta before the lock. Doomshade for example was absolutely insane before that fix. I'm...

Jan 12, 2022 at 12:59 PM
  14. Axxius replied to the thread Test Update 1/11/2022 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

What about Vex Thal? The rares there are just glorified trash mobs, same as in Basilica and Bloodfalls.

Jan 12, 2022 at 10:31 AM
  15. Axxius replied to the thread Test Update 1/11/2022 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Will those particles actually appear? In the version that unlocked on Live on 01/08 that aura shows only the bright decal but no...

Jan 12, 2022 at 10:27 AM
  16. Axxius replied to the thread Test Update 1/11/2022 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

That's not an actual level restriction, just a misleading name (some kinda custom name override on raidloot.com? it's not named like that...

Jan 12, 2022 at 10:21 AM
  17. Axxius liked Yinla's post in the thread Test Update 1/11/2022 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

No fix to wizard Spire of Arcanum level 115 restriction, needs another rank No slot 3 augs being added?

Jan 12, 2022 at 10:13 AM
  18. Axxius liked Szilent's post in the thread Confirmed Wizard Spire of Arcanum AA effect cap.

Wizard Spire of Arcanum AA, uniquely among class Spires, includes a level limit on the boost it provides: 48965 Spire of Arcanum XII...

Jan 12, 2022 at 9:46 AM
  19. Axxius replied to the thread Overseer quest duration.

Not on the 4 DBC ones. Whatever profit they make on people insta-finishing quests after starting them won't be affected in any way.

Jan 11, 2022 at 6:46 PM
  20. Axxius replied to the thread Overseer quest duration.

But it costs literally just 4 DBC to finish those quests with less than 1 hr left on them. It's like charging a 4 cent 'sale' to a...

Jan 11, 2022 at 6:42 PM
  21. Axxius liked adetia's post in the thread Not A Bug Barnacle Encrusted Brazier.

Respectfully, I believe thats pretty lame and I would NEVER have purchased it and wasted my quarm reward had i known that in advance....

Jan 11, 2022 at 10:27 AM
  22. Axxius liked adetia's post in the thread Not A Bug Barnacle Encrusted Brazier.

This item does not have a right click teleportation effect when dropped in the guild hall like the rest do. [IMG]

Jan 11, 2022 at 10:27 AM
  23. Axxius liked Mrtyu's post in the thread Not A Bug Spiked Shield stats no show on RNG.

I can only reproduce when using an account without membership. Since the item is a Prestige item, it requires a membership for stats to...

Jan 11, 2022 at 10:26 AM
  24. Axxius liked Syylke_EMarr's post in the thread Soothing Breath XXV Not An Upgrade.

As title states, the new raid rank of Soothing Breath provides the same benefits as the previous rank: [49485] Soothing Breath XXIV 8:...

Jan 11, 2022 at 10:24 AM
  25. Axxius posted a new thread.

Overseer quest duration

Can we please have the quest duration in Overseer shortened slightly, from 12 and 24 hours to 11.5 and 23.5 hours? Consider an average...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Jan 11, 2022 at 10:11 AM
  26. Axxius liked Soulbanshee's post in the thread Overseer elites multiples.

Click Agents. Click duplicate elite. Click Retire.

Jan 11, 2022 at 9:50 AM
  27. Axxius liked Tevik's post in the thread T1 raids not active.

Invalid Item is my new favorite loot.

Jan 11, 2022 at 9:47 AM
  28. Axxius liked Jumvapace's post in the thread Confirmed Necro Funeral Pyre capped at lvl 115..

Funeral Pyre AA is capped at 115 still, no new rank available to purchase in AA. Slot 1: Decrease Spell Duration by 50% Slot 2:Limit...

Jan 10, 2022 at 9:42 AM
  29. Axxius liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread Confirmed ToV TOFS Raid - Events buffed since level increase.

So. This was an unintended side effect of a bug fix for a different issue. It was not an intended change. During Terror of Luclin raid...

Jan 10, 2022 at 9:40 AM
  30. Axxius liked Dzarn's post in the thread Confirmed ToV TOFS Raid - Events buffed since level increase.

Verified and created a work ticket internally to fix this. During the development of ToL it was discovered that the code was...

Jan 10, 2022 at 9:39 AM
  31. Axxius replied to the thread [ToL] Zelthinak (Raid)- A Lost Treasure (reward chest).

Each of the ToL T1 raids drops 3x "Invalid Item" :rolleyes:

Jan 9, 2022
  32. Axxius liked Yinla's post in the thread [ToL] Zelthinak (Raid)- A Lost Treasure (reward chest).

Or how ever you spell the stupid animal. :rolleyes: Had 3 invalid items in the chest, all looked like a cute green gremlins, lore says...

Jan 9, 2022
  33. Axxius replied to the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Jan 9, 2022
  34. Axxius liked Orbital101's post in the thread T1 raids not active.

/bringbackkeys!

Jan 8, 2022
  35. Axxius liked Pano's post in the thread T1 raids not active.

Every launch makes me miss the old system.

Jan 8, 2022
  36. Axxius liked Cailen's post in the thread T1 raids not active.

shocker!

Jan 8, 2022
  37. Axxius replied to the thread Shei Vinitras - Mezing datiar add changed?.

Those adds have a peculiar mechanic: - they are immune to root, mez, charm, and they give an immunity message; - their script reacts to...

Jan 7, 2022
  38. Axxius replied to the thread Get Rid of Beta Raiding.

They did pretty much that with Plane of War :p

Jan 7, 2022
  39. Axxius replied to the thread [Feedback] Not enough room in spellbook for all TOL enchanter spells.

Obviously, it wasn't ignored. They just didn't have time for it before the launch.

Jan 7, 2022
  40. Axxius liked niente's post in the thread [Feedback] Not enough room in spellbook for all TOL enchanter spells.

The spellbook limit will be updated in the patch, thanks for letting us know.

Jan 7, 2022
  41. Axxius liked Kazint's post in the thread [Feedback] Not enough room in spellbook for all TOL enchanter spells.

I would love to be able to delete 80% of my spells.

Jan 7, 2022
  42. Axxius liked Kalvenie's post in the thread [Feedback] Not enough room in spellbook for all TOL enchanter spells.

Thanks for bringing this up. I have a chanter alt and didn't realise the 120 page limit was upon us. I wonder if you're focussing on the...

Jan 7, 2022
  43. Axxius liked Rondor's post in the thread [Feedback] Not enough room in spellbook for all TOL enchanter spells.

With the Terror of Luclin expansion release, I found that before I scribe any new spells from TOL, on my level 116 enchanter character I...

Jan 7, 2022
  44. Axxius replied to the thread Please remove Overseer.

If you start ToL with 99.99% in lv 115 (as you should): - after doing all 4 missions for the first time you are lv 117.5; - after...

Jan 4, 2022
  45. Axxius replied to the thread Get Rid of Beta Raiding.

Mearatas (the accessible version) was broken during the entire TBL beta, remember? And in dev testing it was partially disabled. I...

Jan 4, 2022
  46. Axxius liked Celephane's post in the thread Games that are $600/year that are better MMO than EQ?.

No, it is just a cry for attention.

Jan 3, 2022
  47. Axxius liked Svann2's post in the thread Games that are $600/year that are better MMO than EQ?.

learn to play guitar

Jan 3, 2022
  48. Axxius replied to the thread Luclin Barberry - rarity - across our 52+ players we have seen maybe 5 in two weeks.

9 here, from all quests and missions (repeated many times) and camping Hunters in all ToL zones: a Luclin Barberry from Aten Ha Ra's...

Dec 26, 2021
  49. Axxius posted a new thread.

Lore Equipped tag on weapons

Some of the weapons in ToL have Lore Equipped tag instead of Lore. Examples: [167155] Hex Morningstar [167163] Fleshrend Staff Looks like...

Forum: Bug Reports

Dec 24, 2021
  50. Axxius liked Iuwene's post in the thread AA Suggestion: Teleport Bind 2 and Teleport Bind 3.

Druids and Wizzard have the Teleport Bind AA, that teleports the whole group to the porters own primary bind point. Any chance we can get...

Dec 23, 2021
  51. Axxius liked Syylke_EMarr's post in the thread Traveling to Blood fields?.

I wish they'd bring back the Lamp from TBL for more expansions. That was one of my favorite reward clickies.

Dec 22, 2021
  52. Axxius liked JolineSZ's post in the thread QA In Progress (ToL) Vex Thal shaman rez = zonewide aggro.

That was already the case in old VT. Rez too close too wall and mobs agro from other side and bring friends. Also happens on cleric's rez.

Dec 21, 2021
  53. Axxius replied to the thread [ToL] Abnormal mob hp levels?.

Ever since the TDS expansion, there are 'large' mobs that have 3x more hp and give 3x more xp. 'Well-fed' gorangas in ME are the example of...

Dec 20, 2021
  54. Axxius liked Svann2's post in the thread Luclin Barberry were to find?.

Too rare. Ive got 1 so far. Maybe its supposed to also be foraged but forage isnt working? Wouldnt be the first time.

Dec 19, 2021
  55. Axxius replied to the thread Login server down??.

5 hours to fix a login issue in a game on a Sunday morning? Oh no! What a catastrophe! Any other business would have been firing people...

Dec 19, 2021
  56. Axxius liked Mepps's post in the thread Login server down??.

As noted, logins are back up. Weird cascade of alerts failing that didn't get this seen. (I just noticed because I was logging in and...

Dec 19, 2021
  57. Axxius liked Mepps's post in the thread Login server down??.

Apologies for the delay. We are working on it.

Dec 19, 2021
  58. Axxius replied to the thread Insane Resists of new spells in older content suddenly?.

Using 116-120 nukes at Rk1 without obtaining new ranks of focus AA will result in worse DPS than 111-115 nukes at Rk3 with focus AA....

Dec 19, 2021
  59. Axxius liked Ratalthor's post in the thread EverQuest Beta Raid Testing - Looking For Guilds.

Hi EverQuest Players! We are recruiting guilds to help us test new raids during beta alongside our development team! Your guild must be...

Oct 2, 2021
  60. Axxius liked Fenthen's post in the thread Request: remove notifications for TLP on Live servers.

[IMG] You know what's tiring? Logging on alt characters and having to close all of these one-by-one. I don't care what TLP servers are...

Sep 29, 2021
  61. Axxius liked Tevik's post in the thread Terror of Luclin.....

And OF COURSE he manifested himself as an evil little Halfling. Never trust them.

Sep 25, 2021
  62. Axxius liked Benito's post in the thread New EverQuest Perks.

I can tolerate monetization through cosmetic loot crates. I am not fond of monetization through in-game power bonuses. (I can understand a...

Sep 20, 2021
  63. Axxius liked theonepercent's post in the thread New EverQuest Perks.

Where's the dislike button?

Sep 20, 2021
  64. Axxius liked Skrab's post in the thread New EverQuest Perks.

Disappointing. Is this a mobile game now? Also, which perk gets me better server performance?

Sep 20, 2021
  65. Axxius liked Bigstomp's post in the thread Zieri's EQ Question of the Week! #2.

Potion of unlife awareness for when the zombie apocalypse happens.

Sep 15, 2021
  66. Axxius liked RPoo's post in the thread Zieri's EQ Question of the Week! #2.

gate potions so traveling takes half the time or none of the time if there are other TL potions to any destination i choose.

Sep 15, 2021
  67. Axxius liked Elyssanda's post in the thread Zieri's EQ Question of the Week! #2.

ok. then Distillate of Immunization XVII.. and be able to cure diseases like cancer, diabetes, mental disorders, etc.

Sep 15, 2021
  68. Axxius liked Alnitak's post in the thread Zieri's EQ Question of the Week! #1.

Luclin, Lady of the Shadows. Native goddes of Vah Shirs and ... she despised Alaran's since before times of humans.

Aug 30, 2021
  69. Axxius liked Zieri's post in the thread Zieri's EQ Question of the Week! #1.

Hey all you cool Shir and Kerrans! :cool: Curiosity is killin' this cat, so I'm going to start a weekly EQ-related question for you all....

Aug 30, 2021
  70. Axxius replied to the thread Empty T2 Zones past 2 expansions.

Until you outgear it. Then it becomes a great xp spot.

Aug 16, 2021