Axxius's Recent Activity

1. Axxius liked Ratalthor's post in the thread EverQuest Beta Raid Testing - Looking For Guilds.

Hi EverQuest Players! We are recruiting guilds to help us test new raids during beta alongside our development team! Your guild must be...

Oct 2, 2021
  2. Axxius liked Fenthen's post in the thread Request: remove notifications for TLP on Live servers.

[IMG] You know what's tiring? Logging on alt characters and having to close all of these one-by-one. I don't care what TLP servers are...

Sep 29, 2021
  3. Axxius liked Tevik's post in the thread Terror of Luclin.....

And OF COURSE he manifested himself as an evil little Halfling. Never trust them.

Sep 25, 2021
  4. Axxius liked Benito's post in the thread New EverQuest Perks.

I can tolerate monetization through cosmetic loot crates. I am not fond of monetization through in-game power bonuses. (I can understand a...

Sep 20, 2021
  5. Axxius liked theonepercent's post in the thread New EverQuest Perks.

Where's the dislike button?

Sep 20, 2021
  6. Axxius liked Skrab's post in the thread New EverQuest Perks.

Disappointing. Is this a mobile game now? Also, which perk gets me better server performance?

Sep 20, 2021
  7. Axxius liked Bigstomp's post in the thread Zieri's EQ Question of the Week! #2.

Potion of unlife awareness for when the zombie apocalypse happens.

Sep 15, 2021
  8. Axxius liked RPoo's post in the thread Zieri's EQ Question of the Week! #2.

gate potions so traveling takes half the time or none of the time if there are other TL potions to any destination i choose.

Sep 15, 2021
  9. Axxius liked Elyssanda's post in the thread Zieri's EQ Question of the Week! #2.

ok. then Distillate of Immunization XVII.. and be able to cure diseases like cancer, diabetes, mental disorders, etc.

Sep 15, 2021
  10. Axxius liked Alnitak's post in the thread Zieri's EQ Question of the Week! #1.

Luclin, Lady of the Shadows. Native goddes of Vah Shirs and ... she despised Alaran's since before times of humans.

Aug 30, 2021
  11. Axxius liked Zieri's post in the thread Zieri's EQ Question of the Week! #1.

Hey all you cool Shir and Kerrans! :cool: Curiosity is killin' this cat, so I'm going to start a weekly EQ-related question for you all....

Aug 30, 2021
  12. Axxius replied to the thread Empty T2 Zones past 2 expansions.

Until you outgear it. Then it becomes a great xp spot.

Aug 16, 2021
  13. Axxius liked Meeko's post in the thread Fixed Heroic stats -> mod2 calculated incorrectly.

This has been fixed internally and should go out in the next update. There were a couple issues affecting how Accuracy, Avoidance, Combat...

Jul 20, 2021
  14. Axxius replied to the thread Test Update 07/13/2021 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Rtugok (Ben Burnett) :) He fixed a lot of stuff in his 'free' time. And created the /useitem command! :cool:

Jul 15, 2021
  15. Axxius replied to the thread Test Update 07/13/2021 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

They have always been targetable by spells. Do you mean they can now be hit by regular melee attacks too?

Jul 14, 2021
  16. Axxius liked Skuz's post in the thread Leg Ornamentation GONE WRONG.

Baby got back. [IMG]

Jul 11, 2021
  17. Axxius liked NeoSpring's post in the thread the name... Main..

Players can pick the player name "main" . /assist main , only assists him . ugh

Jul 7, 2021
  18. Axxius liked Riou's post in the thread Fixed Lvl 118 Mob in Anguish.

Come back in like 4 months

Jun 29, 2021
  19. Axxius replied to the thread Misty Acorn (graphic issue, item location & forage).

What is intended? That the acorns spawn under the terrain?? o_O I find that hard to believe.

Jun 29, 2021
  20. Axxius liked Ratalthor's post in the thread Fixed Internally Aaryonar Raid: Grolik's Roar silencing players that are not LoS.

We updated some of the objects in the environment to properly break LOS. If anyone still encounters the issue, please let us know.

Jun 21, 2021
  21. Axxius replied to the thread Fixed Internally Amalgum Arbiter raid - spectres get stuck on door.

No. The specters spawn on top of the pyramid now, so they cannot get stuck anymore. However, this change made the raid more annoying....

Jun 21, 2021
  22. Axxius replied to the thread Fixed Internally Aaryonar Raid: Grolik's Roar silencing players that are not LoS.

1st Aaryonar after the June patch, and it looks like the issue was indeed fixed. Out of curiosity: what was causing it?

Jun 21, 2021
  23. Axxius liked Whulfgar's post in the thread Vaniki.

More and more.. people just want things handed over on easy mode in this game..

Jun 18, 2021
  24. Axxius replied to the thread Do you play first person ?.

It depends on your play style, class and content you are doing. I'm in 1st person view most of the time because I'm a caster and I...

Jun 18, 2021
  25. Axxius liked Ownlei's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Jun 17, 2021
  26. Axxius liked adetia's post in the thread Fixed Internally Velium Endowed c/Censer.

[IMG] Its a picky little thing I know, but would it be possible to have this item be updated to: Velium Endowed Censer (capitalized)?...

Jun 11, 2021
  27. Axxius liked Raccoo's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Jun 8, 2021
  28. Axxius replied to the thread looking for ....

An intentionally vague title designed to make you curious and look. If it said right away what he was looking for, you wouldn't even...

Jun 6, 2021
  29. Axxius replied to the thread Fixed Internally Restless Assault (GD) Raid - Narandi Auras.

Just did this event on a pick-up raid. They changed those circles from blue to red, so now they are almost impossible to see when the split...

Jun 5, 2021
  30. Axxius replied to the thread Fixed Internally Sleepers Tomb Raid CoV - The Call - Amalgum Arbitor (1st event) - Chest.

It's the same exact issue as was in the EW/Defenders raid instance. That one was hotfixed without a big patch.

Jun 4, 2021
  31. Axxius liked Ratalthor's post in the thread Fixed Internally Aaryonar Raid: Grolik's Roar silencing players that are not LoS.

We have a potential fix for this issue in the upcoming June update.

Jun 3, 2021
  32. Axxius liked Robnie's post in the thread An anomaly on Cazic Thule.

Automation is against the Eula

Jun 3, 2021
  33. Axxius replied to the thread Do any guilds still exist that don't use Discord or voice chat for raiding?.

We do have a voice chat, but it's not mandatory. Most find it very helpful. But some still prefer not to have extra chatter. GINA is...

Jun 1, 2021
  34. Axxius liked jonwarren1221's post in the thread Clockworks Swimming Graphi.

I didn't know where to post this, but I just wanted to say bravakudos to whoever designed the swimming action for clockworks, fantastic !

May 29, 2021
  35. Axxius liked Accipiter's post in the thread Beware of heritage crate illusion resellers..

Who cares?

May 29, 2021
  36. Axxius liked Nennius's post in the thread Soulbanshee's Tradeskill Parser version 2.

Very cool and thank you!

May 26, 2021
  37. Axxius replied to the thread Soulbanshee's Tradeskill Parser version 2.

I made a script that scans all recipes listed in the latest version of Soulbanshee's parser for vendor components. Here's the result:...

May 26, 2021
  38. Axxius replied to the thread Crash on Defenders of the Tomb Raid.

There is one thing in common between ToV Vindi raid and Nintal going active in the Defenders raid: a growing aura mechanic. Maybe something...

May 13, 2021
  39. Axxius liked Yinla's post in the thread Tantor raid (CoV) incorrect fail message.

We got the failed achievement message when we shouldn't have, it came after we killed the first Tantorling. We correctly got the...

May 13, 2021
  40. Axxius liked FrodeEQ's post in the thread Helmet item keeps on appearing at character select.

Character has hide helmet item show disabled but the helm item keeps on showing in character select (in-game it is not). Very old issue I...

May 13, 2021
  41. Axxius liked Beimeith's post in the thread Patch Issue: Other's Pet's Hits Filter.

To be clear about what some of the changes appear to be: Heal Criticals used to be: Spells > Heals (Others) Spells > Heals (Yours)...

May 5, 2021
  42. Axxius liked kizant's post in the thread Wizard Love.

If you look at it in total it does ends up being 16 million damage with 1.5 second cast time if you start using it between spell casts....

Apr 28, 2021
  43. Axxius liked Bobbybick's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Apr 27, 2021
  44. Axxius liked Elyssanda's post in the thread Meet the Dev: Absor!.

https://www.everquest.com/news/get-to-know-your-dev-avancouvering

Apr 24, 2021