Axxius's Recent Activity

1. Axxius liked Pip's post in the thread EverQuest Lore Feedback - We need your help!.

Greetings Norrathians! Norraths? Norrathinites? ...Y'all! I come to you with an interesting situation that we are having here at Darkpaw....

Jan 16, 2021
  2. Axxius liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread Test Update 01/12/2021 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Those zones were properly setup.

Jan 15, 2021
  3. Axxius liked Soulbanshee's post in the thread Test Update 01/12/2021 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

I checked this on test, both are showing correctly in the achievement.

Jan 13, 2021
  4. Axxius replied to the thread Test Update 01/12/2021 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

- What about the base pop of Temple of Veeshan (Sontalak/Aaryonar) and Eastern Wastes (Defenders of the Tomb) raid instances? - What...

Jan 13, 2021
  5. Axxius posted a new thread.

Summoning a mount is a 1H Blunt skill

[Sun Jan 10 18:45:46 2021] You begin casting Efreeti Carpet. [Sun Jan 10 18:45:47 2021] You have become better at 1H Blunt! (136) In this...

Forum: Bug Reports

Jan 12, 2021
  6. Axxius liked kizant's post in the thread Confirmed Wiz Spell: Musing Gambit proc issue.

Musing Gambit adds a buff to the spell window with 4 max hits. When those hits are used up it does an SPA 406 cast of Musing Refreshment....

Jan 12, 2021
  7. Axxius replied to the thread What is going on?.

The main mechanic in T1 raids is Lag.

Jan 8, 2021
  8. Axxius liked Maedhros's post in the thread What is going on?.

Today was supposed to be one of the big showcase events in EQ. In the second year of this new raid tier release model, today was the...

Jan 8, 2021
  9. Axxius replied to the thread CoV Raid Item Vendor Cost - Is this for real?.

Oh no, not the account cancellation threats! :eek: No matter what the devs do, there is always a 'paying customer' who is going to...

Jan 6, 2021
  10. Axxius liked globeadue's post in the thread Fixed Dragon Hoard - 101 stacks gone.

My hoard is gone, I have a petition in place to restore it, but here is the story as I know it how i got to this point. I have used the...

Jan 6, 2021
  11. Axxius liked Beimeith's post in the thread Arx Mentis Lore.

My understanding is that Arx Mentis is the counterpart to Katta Castrum. The history of Katta Castrum is as follows: After the...

Jan 1, 2021
  12. Axxius replied to the thread Arx Mentis Lore.

From what I understand: Arx Mentis is a Loyalist city. It's populated by all races including the 'evil' ones and recognizes Tsaph Katta...

Dec 31, 2020
  13. Axxius liked Alkaline's post in the thread Arx Mentis Lore.

Possible spoilers for TDS ahead. Was a big fan of Combine stuff in older Everquest lore. Loved making characters who would go to Luclin...

Dec 31, 2020
  14. Axxius liked Maedhros's post in the thread Named in Temple of Veeshan.

I am not a big fan of the "kill a bunch of PH's over here" while someone else can plunk down at the spawn point and just gank the named...

Dec 30, 2020
  15. Axxius liked ttobey's post in the thread Is this perception wrong?.

Dave built Rallos and I animated him. I also animated the PoP version, so I was trying to keep a little of that version's feel in the...

Dec 27, 2020
  16. Axxius liked ttobey's post in the thread Is this perception wrong?.

Dave (Covic) and I work on both games. He models, I rig and animate. It's probably 40% of the year on EQ1 and 60% on EQ2. New monsters...

Dec 27, 2020
  17. Axxius liked Absor's post in the thread Is this perception wrong?.

I guess I'm just getting a little tired of hearing about "recycled" content. It is not easier or less work to recreate an old zone with new...

Dec 26, 2020
  18. Axxius liked Sissruukk's post in the thread Sharknado.

Devs, While you are out fixing up things in the game, can we at least keep the sharknado in Cobalt Scar? :D [IMG]

Dec 22, 2020
  19. Axxius liked Nniki's post in the thread RESULTS Class Grading survey.

I copied the results (just the numbers) into a new spreadsheet and averaged them so I could compare across the classes. Spreadsheet link...

Dec 20, 2020
  20. Axxius posted a new thread.

Sleeper's Tomb named spawn message

[Fri Dec 18 23:59:36 2020] Milas An`Rev says, 'Loud, heavy footsteps can be heard from the top of this stairwell. Something big is coming.'...

Dec 18, 2020
  21. Axxius liked Morigaine's post in the thread Not A Bug Vulak'Aerr Mission - no clickys.

It’s working. You get the clicky when you get hit with the breath so you have to be near your tank in front of the dragon. This is why...

Dec 16, 2020
  22. Axxius liked Iven's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

Just found this on the web while searching for East Freeport... [IMG]

Dec 16, 2020
  23. Axxius liked ArtremasEQ's post in the thread CS Mission - The Crusaders still too difficult.

Easiest to Hardest, my estimate. 1. Zlandicar 2. CS - Crusaders 3. ST - Vulak 4. ToV - Arryonar This changes depending on straight...

Dec 14, 2020
  24. Axxius liked Fllint's post in the thread Fixed Internally Vulak`Aerr: Let Them Go achievement.

I'm pretty sure the bug is being caused by what Aldryn said. We had 7 total emotes on 2 runs when we super super slow rolled it (stopping...

Dec 14, 2020
  25. Axxius liked Mukkul's post in the thread Cannot Reproduce NPC response text AFTER PC trigger phrases please!.

This problem with text displayed out of order is widespread. Happens on mob deaths, where the NPC speaks his last words after he's a corpse...

Dec 14, 2020
  26. Axxius liked Angahran's post in the thread Cannot Reproduce NPC response text AFTER PC trigger phrases please!.

I know this is minor, but it's also annoying. Can we please get NPC's responses AFTER our trigger phrases ? Having someone reply to...

Dec 14, 2020
  27. Axxius replied to the thread Curious Minds minds want to know - Rabbits.

Gnome pirates (on the north shore of WW) brought them.

Dec 14, 2020
  28. Axxius liked Vumad's post in the thread Mercs and CoV.

Wow. What a great idea. It's a shame the developers wasted all the time implementing mercs when there was such a simple and obvious...

Dec 14, 2020
  29. Axxius liked Yinla's post in the thread Mercs and CoV.

Both tank merc and healer mercs need upgrading EVERY expansion, they make content harder for players therefore it follows that the tank and...

Dec 14, 2020
  30. Axxius liked Aldren's post in the thread Fixed Internally Vulak`Aerr: Let Them Go achievement.

Confident that it has something to do with golems not being able to re-spawn after they've already spawned once from a particular...

Dec 14, 2020
  31. Axxius posted a new thread.

Aaryonar mission: zero delay on Grolik silence

Grolik emotes about his silence AE and casts it immediately, without any delay. [Fri Dec 11 23:00:42 2020] Power gathers around Grolik....

Dec 13, 2020
  32. Axxius replied to the thread Fixed Internally Vulak`Aerr: Let Them Go achievement.

Same thing. We held Vulak at 2% to make sure all golems reached the center and exploded. Only killed him when there was nothing left but...

Dec 13, 2020
  33. Axxius liked Szilent's post in the thread Fixed Internally Vulak`Aerr: Let Them Go achievement.

Achievement text is "[ ] Let all the golems explode" 1 [Sat Dec 12 22:50:47 2020] Power flows out from the central gem to the smaller...

Dec 13, 2020
  34. Axxius replied to the thread Arayona Mission - Temple of Veeshan.

Grolik and Aaryonar can be tanked by the same tank for the few seconds they are present together. Real tanks have a couple of discs for...

Dec 13, 2020
  35. Axxius liked Maedhros's post in the thread CS Mission - The Crusaders still too difficult.

Also where does anything say that you're supposed to be able to multi box missions? Missions should be tuned around what 6 well played...

Dec 13, 2020
  36. Axxius replied to the thread The crusaders - SS mission.

Not a bug. It reset because you didn't engage the next dragon within 1 minute. If you get an add when the current dragon is at low hp -...

Dec 10, 2020
  37. Axxius replied to the thread Sleepers Tomb (CoV) mission reseting.

The reset messaging is wrong in any case. There are no 'servants' left. It reset because Vulak himself was left idle.

Dec 10, 2020
  38. Axxius replied to the thread Teleporters from the upgrade editions go to the same area as guild hall port?.

This is an odd side effect of Beta testing. Everybody's been using Old Man to get around, so nobody noticed this awkward travel setup. If...

Dec 10, 2020
  39. Axxius liked Flatchy's post in the thread Another Epic Quest!.

Do the earring quests or the Artisans prize, should keep you busy for a while. Those took me longer than my epics did anyway.

Dec 10, 2020
  40. Axxius liked Sancus's post in the thread COV comments....

Can you change the guild portal to WW? The original test patch notes listed that as the destination.

Dec 10, 2020
  41. Axxius liked Sancus's post in the thread COV comments....

Ganzito (Ryan Shannon) is listed in the credits for ToV, though I believe he primarily worked on Overseer implementation during that...

Dec 10, 2020
  42. Axxius liked Laurana's post in the thread Seashells by the Seashore.

There's enough of the small-sized for one person to collect them all in one go. They respawn in a couple minutes. It should only take a...

Dec 10, 2020
  43. Axxius replied to the thread Teleporters from the upgrade editions go to the same area as guild hall port?.

The GH portal really needs to go to the vendor area in WW. It makes no sense for it to go to a non-hub zone where the other transportation...

Dec 10, 2020
  44. Axxius replied to the thread What is the most Challenging Raiding expansion (that wasn't/isn't broken).

RoS flagging requirements had nothing on the old expansions. Getting a guild flagged for Ssra and then Vex Thal back in Luclin - that...

Dec 10, 2020
  45. Axxius liked KrakenReality's post in the thread What is the most Challenging Raiding expansion (that wasn't/isn't broken).

Mearatas, hands down. Also, it's one of the best raids I've ever played across any MMO. It gives every member of the raid roster...

Dec 10, 2020
  46. Axxius liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread What is the most Challenging Raiding expansion (that wasn't/isn't broken).

Honestly with TBL the challenge is all in that final raid and the other raids are nothing compared to it.

Dec 10, 2020
  47. Axxius liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread Christmas Dragon.

And people that can contribute zero to getting the game servers back up have time to converse. Dragons have too many polygons and use too...

Dec 9, 2020
  48. Axxius replied to the thread tofs 3 bad luck ach.

Stop DPS on the correct image at 1% and wait for them to shuffle

Nov 11, 2020
  49. Axxius liked Sokki's post in the thread No More Kunark or Velious remakes ever again PLEASE.

I wouldn't mind seeing a Luclin remake!! Ssra Temple, Seru, VT, and lots of other zones to revisit.

Nov 9, 2020
  50. Axxius liked I_Love_My_Bandwidth's post in the thread Achievements Ruined the Spirt of the Game.

As opposed to making my own spreadsheet, having a binder, and keeping track that way? I feel achievements ENHANCE the spirit of the game,...

Nov 3, 2020
  51. Axxius liked EQ Dev's post in the thread Game Update Notes: September 16, 2020.

September 16, 2020 _____________________ *** Highlights *** - Made many improvements to the Overseer system to make it simpler to...

Sep 17, 2020
  52. Axxius liked Ted the Mechanic's post in the thread Overseer Combination Unwinnable(?) [Feedback?].

There do appear to be several missions that might be miskeyed on certain agents. There are a couple of missions that appear to be keyed...

Sep 17, 2020
  53. Axxius liked Lockdown's post in the thread We Demand Answers!.

Stand up for your rights, Norrathians! There are a lot of unanswered questions concerning this world of Norrath that the Devs have...

Sep 17, 2020
  54. Axxius replied to the thread Warden Hanvar Trick?.

I think I remember now. He chases you. There are traps. Lead him into a trap. It snaps on him, he falls down and unlocks his hp.

Sep 10, 2020
  55. Axxius liked Iven's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Sep 1, 2020
  56. Axxius liked Cadira's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]

Sep 1, 2020
  57. Axxius liked Raccoo's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Aug 24, 2020
  58. Axxius replied to the thread Confirmed [Overseer] Elite Quests and job requirements wrong.

Lv 4 Elite Research - And Nothing of Value was Lost 1: Scholar(5), +High Elf, +Regal, +Peaceful, +Cautious 2: Harvester(5), +Enchanter,...

Aug 23, 2020
  59. Axxius liked Mukkul's post in the thread Overseer - quest Heartbeat of the World is impossible.

Overseer quest Heartbeat of the World (Level 4 Elite Military) cannot be started. It requires 3 different Soldier(5) agents, but only 2...

Aug 23, 2020
  60. Axxius liked Sissruukk's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Aug 20, 2020
  61. Axxius liked kizant's post in the thread Changes to the Necromancer Epic 2.0 in the August 2020 Update.

It's a good decision and most people know it. Just ignore the 1 or 2 loud people complaining from all their forum accounts.

Aug 12, 2020
  62. Axxius liked Aristo's post in the thread Changes to the Necromancer Epic 2.0 in the August 2020 Update.

Well, here we are again. Back in 2004, when we released Omens of War, we also released 16 different epic weapons. Warriors got two...

Aug 12, 2020
  63. Axxius liked EQ Dev's post in the thread Test Update 08/11/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

August 11, 2020 _____________________ *** Items *** - Unequipping items whose stats are increased when wearing Power Sources will now...

Aug 12, 2020
  64. Axxius replied to the thread Confirmed [Overseer] Elite Quests and job requirements wrong.

I found an Elite quest with correct job requirements! Secrets Are Power (Lv 5 Elite Stealth) is the exact match for D'Vinn, Mayong,...

Aug 3, 2020
  65. Axxius liked OlavSkullcrusher's post in the thread Confirmed [Overseer] Elite Quests and job requirements wrong.

Found another one. Level 4 Elite Military - Heartbeat of the World Soldier (5) - Heroic, Paladin Soldier (5) - Rogue, Exotic, Clockwork...

Aug 3, 2020
  66. Axxius liked Darchon_Xegony's post in the thread Confirmed [Overseer] Elite Quests and job requirements wrong.

Adding to this: Level 4 Elite Harvesting Quest - Just like Mom used to Make Harvester (5) - Berserker, Hardy, Extravagant Marauder (5)...

Aug 3, 2020
  67. Axxius liked OlavSkullcrusher's post in the thread Confirmed [Overseer] Elite Quests and job requirements wrong.

This doesn't really explain this problem. As I've noted, there are agents that would fill all of the bonuses except for the fact that...

Aug 3, 2020
  68. Axxius liked OlavSkullcrusher's post in the thread Confirmed [Overseer] Elite Quests and job requirements wrong.

I've seen this with elite recovery quests as well, but I am looking right now at Tabula Rasa - Level 4 Elite Crafting quest. The top job...

Aug 3, 2020