Axel's Recent Activity

1. Axel liked Strawberry's post in the thread Add maps to the game..

[IMG] Smokebane, let me tell you something else. People aren't your personal punch ball. You have a tendency to come into threads,...

Jun 14, 2021
  2. Axel replied to the thread Add maps to the game..

I truly hope no one listens to you. You can VERY (like, less than 10 seconds of your time) easily hide a virus inside a text files,...

Jun 13, 2021
  3. Axel liked Strawberry's post in the thread Add maps to the game..

It's hard to argue maps are optional when Daybreak stickies them on the top of the front page. Maps are an essential part of...

Jun 13, 2021
  4. Axel liked Strawberry's post in the thread Add maps to the game..

You're contradicting your own argument. You first argue people are not supposed to ever have maps, and then you argue the solution is...

Jun 13, 2021
  5. Axel liked Cuuthbert's post in the thread Longterm flaws in everquest.

Wait... EQ has sound? Yea turned that off in 1999

Jun 13, 2021
  6. Axel replied to the thread Add maps to the game..

EQ needs built in maps, /thread. Anyone who disagrees doesn't know how easy it would be for a dev to do just a small amount of work. What...

Jun 13, 2021
  7. Axel liked Zolav's post in the thread Add maps to the game..

Two fine points made and both are right. 1-How many of us ran around lost until someone said "bruh you need to go get maps from such and...

Jun 13, 2021
  8. Axel liked Strawberry's post in the thread Add maps to the game..

Adding maps to the game would be the most straightforward and cost-effective way to make this game more accessible. This idea that...

Jun 13, 2021
  9. Axel liked Strawberry's post in the thread Add maps to the game..

I don't think players should need to beg to get basic functionality in a game which they pay for.

Jun 13, 2021
  10. Axel replied to the thread Why did you bother buffing Necros?.

They get Melanie's Mellifluous Motion, which is a group shadowstep song, so technically a very small port. That said, Druids are also...

Jun 12, 2021
  11. Axel replied to the thread Any performance difference?.

You guild sucks and likely did 0 dot testing (hurr durr bards have a lot of dots despite their average tick being higher than necros). Over...

May 27, 2021
  12. Axel replied to the thread Bard agro question.

Step 1: Turn off combat subtlety Step 2: Equip tank mask Step 3: Cast dots for single target aggro Step 4: Boastful Bellow/Vainglorious...

May 27, 2021
  13. Axel replied to the thread Summoned Parcels.

You know those nights where it takes 5+ minutes to zone? Those are the nights where having a summon parcel AA would be worth it and greatly...

May 27, 2021
  14. Axel replied to the thread Request - Type 5 Bandolier.

Those are the moments that a tank should live for. I've been in raids where all other tanks were down and I was tanking boss + 4 adds,...

May 27, 2021
  15. Axel replied to the thread Why did you bother buffing Necros?.

This. A necro should gigarek the zerkers in that scenario. Tank should pull more, necro go bottom->up, zerkers go top->down on ETW.

May 27, 2021
  16. Axel replied to the thread Request - Type 5 Bandolier.

If you like dying on raids, yes. hDEX has 0 defensive value in a raid, since mobs have 100% strikethrough (dex gives benefits to...

May 25, 2021
  17. Axel replied to the thread Charmable Mobs in Raids.

/s More CC would be nice. Kinda sucks as a bard I get 1700 utility abilities that are all basically moot since 1 enchanter can do all...

May 19, 2021
  18. Axel replied to the thread How to Incentivize Grouping or Accelerate Solo Catch-ups?.

A dungeon-like system similar to how World of Warcraft does Mythic Plus. Start at level 1 dungeon, basically just a T1 zone, kill a certain...

May 19, 2021