Auesheet's Recent Activity

1. Auesheet replied to the thread TLP Server Furthest Along ?.

I don't think we have received any official word on what will happen with either server.

Nov 18, 2020
  2. Auesheet replied to the thread `Thats E Q Baby` finishes Velious in 12 hours 53 minutes..

EQ Babies are the future of Everquest :(. Who will carry the torch when we are all gone?

Nov 12, 2020
  3. Auesheet replied to the thread Everquest Trivia #716.

Is it purchasable with currency?

Nov 10, 2020
  4. Auesheet replied to the thread Empires of Kunark, mini-guide.

Good luck / have fun Selos!

Nov 4, 2020
  5. Auesheet posted a new thread.

Crashing while loading in

I came home to log in this afternoon and noticed that after hitting Enter World, as soon as I was about to load into the game Everquest...

Forum: Player Support

Oct 26, 2020
  6. Auesheet liked Trever_Aradune's post in the thread Fall Fun Round 2 begins tomorrow!.

We had exp bonus because of Labor Day, not the Fall Fun, that only gave us Double Rares/Faction. If you go back and look throughout the...

Oct 5, 2020
  7. Auesheet replied to the thread Min/Max Raid Targets in ERA.

Ehh - alot of people find enjoyment in pushing the limits of their class. Just because you don't enjoy challenging content doesn't mean...

Oct 5, 2020
  8. Auesheet liked Skuz's post in the thread Phinigel - <Rosengard III> EU Raiding Guild.

Tier 3 dead Expansion beaten :D

Oct 1, 2020
  9. Auesheet replied to the thread TLP upon reaching Live Status.

Maybe there are other EU guilds on Phinigel that aren't raiding, but between the 3 current end game raiding guilds 2 are US, and 1 is...

Sep 24, 2020
  10. Auesheet liked Cicelee's post in the thread abject failure as a company.

All I know is when my wife calls me an "abject failure" then I immediately respond to correct all the issues that she has presented before...

Sep 22, 2020
  11. Auesheet liked Szilent's post in the thread Warrior epic 2.0.

nope. that said, free hp boost in combat is free hp boost in combat. I have my free 800hp boost rockin on-cooldown via my spam bar every...

Sep 21, 2020
  12. Auesheet liked dreamweaver's post in the thread Fall Fun Round 2 begins tomorrow!.

The second round of Fall Fun bonuses is here, and more adventures are on the horizon! From Tuesday, September 22, 2020 at 12:01 AM PDT...

Sep 21, 2020
  13. Auesheet liked WaitingforMoreEQ's post in the thread Considering making a new Aradune Progess..

LOL THIS GUY. I remember when you put an Asterisk next to our name then rage deleted the site before Daxx remade it.

Sep 21, 2020
  14. Auesheet replied to the thread Double Rare Spawn broken?.

RNG

Sep 17, 2020
  15. Auesheet liked Triconix's post in the thread so they took away clicky aggro.

Based on what I read on the bug report, I'm not sure people understand how taunt works. If a person taunts off a person and does nothing...

Sep 17, 2020
  16. Auesheet liked Protagonist's post in the thread Confirmed Threat Mechanics broken.

Player A pulls mob with proximity aggro only, no damage items in both hands. Not casting on mob or self, not doing anything. Player B...

Sep 17, 2020
  17. Auesheet liked Roxas MM's post in the thread Phinigel - <Rosengard III> EU Raiding Guild.

the content is pretty awesome, the raids are challenging, the people are very nice and some even have an excellent taste in music. Phinny...

Sep 17, 2020
  18. Auesheet replied to the thread Broken Golem issues.

Sick burn lol

Sep 6, 2020
  19. Auesheet replied to the thread Broken Golem issues.

Come to Phinigel and I will personally see to it that you get your epic wizards!

Sep 4, 2020
  20. Auesheet liked dreamweaver's post in the thread Fall Fun is coming!.

Fall has come early to Norrath this year, which means it's almost time for the first round of this year's Fall Fun bonuses! From Tuesday,...

Sep 3, 2020
  21. Auesheet liked dreamweaver's post in the thread Labor Day Weekend Bonus!.

It's time for Labor Day weekend in the United States and we're going to celebrate it in Norrath with a bonus! Double Experience for all...

Sep 2, 2020
  22. Auesheet replied to the thread I don't understand the hate for TEQB on this server.

From Phinny Progress [IMG]

Sep 2, 2020
  23. Auesheet replied to the thread I don't understand the hate for TEQB on this server.

Here before someone tells you that you are wrong.. Too late!

Sep 2, 2020
  24. Auesheet liked Vexn's post in the thread I don't understand the hate for TEQB on this server.

Only time I remember seeing two guilds "racing" was back on Phinny with OGC & AoS. Now days all the race bois join one mega zerg guild and...

Sep 2, 2020
  25. Auesheet replied to the thread <Thats EQ Baby> zerg VP with 31 people.

Weak poop reading material this morning bois - Step it up

Sep 1, 2020
  26. Auesheet replied to the thread <Thats EQ Baby> zerg VP with 31 people.

Why?

Aug 25, 2020
  27. Auesheet liked svann's post in the thread next expansion achievmentbonuses.

Mount bags!

Aug 24, 2020
  28. Auesheet liked Goburs's post in the thread <Thats EQ Baby> zerg VP with 31 people.

FYI this is hardly true, as for the case of keys. Most guilds took a week or two off from anything to let people level and explore...

Aug 24, 2020
  29. Auesheet liked Miena's post in the thread Phinnyprogress.com | EoK Tracking.

Website link: Phinnyprogress.com To submit kills fill out this form. If that isn't agreeable you can also pm me here or message me in game...

Aug 12, 2020
  30. Auesheet replied to the thread LaunchPad unable to connect.

saaame

Aug 8, 2020
  31. Auesheet replied to the thread Aradune Server vs TEQB. Any actual instance only guilds left?.

None of this matters - server will be dead by Underfoot if not sooner

Aug 6, 2020
  32. Auesheet replied to the thread Agnarr is the best server in eq’s history ..

I definitely laughed at this

Aug 4, 2020
  33. Auesheet replied to the thread Selo Truebox.

It'll be too late.

Aug 4, 2020
  34. Auesheet liked Dythan's post in the thread Kunark- Aradune AoE.

Just make sure your scripts are up to snuff, you'll be fine.

Aug 1, 2020
  35. Auesheet liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread Phinigel Flagging issues EoK to live.

Also. I want to apologize if anyone felt lead on by my participation in the conversation. My attempt was... to participate in the...

Jul 31, 2020
  36. Auesheet replied to the thread Phinigel Flagging issues EoK to live.

Agreed. While it may be more difficult I still think as long as people don't freak out and quit because of the challenge, Phinigel...

Jul 31, 2020