Atomos's Recent Activity

1. Atomos replied to the thread Why don't people like the game post POP?.

The people you played with were maybe. You're speaking from your own experience, and I'm speaking from mine. Sorry your...

Apr 18, 2024
  2. Atomos replied to the thread Why don't people like the game post POP?.

dude, this game is not hard. it wasnt hard in 1999, it's not hard today. PUG raids were pretty popular on my server. Maybe we just had...

Apr 18, 2024
  3. Atomos replied to the thread Server locked krono.

Krono is one of the reasons that this game is even still running today. You start getting rid of things like that, just what are you going...

Apr 17, 2024
  4. Atomos replied to the thread Why don't people like the game post POP?.

What? PoP literally makes the world/travel more accessible than ever before, and I recall doing PUG raids for flags during era...

Apr 17, 2024
  5. Atomos replied to the thread Why don't people like the game post POP?.

I used to be one of those people that had never played past PoP. I went to FFXI and WoW and never really came back to Live EQ. I tried to...

Apr 17, 2024
  6. Atomos replied to the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

I mean originally expansions lasted around a year, but TLPs last 2-3 months. If you wanted things to scale properly with the length of...

Apr 17, 2024
  7. Atomos replied to the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

It's cute that people think additional PCs are required for Truebox lol. This is why I am telling you how utterly pointless it is. The...

Apr 14, 2024
  8. Atomos replied to the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

Imagine thinking early TLP won't be the same amount of social it's always been just because Truebox doesn't exist. Goodness gracious....

Apr 14, 2024
  9. Atomos replied to the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

People having been doing this eons and the game is still here, what's your excuse for that? How does someone boxing that amount of...

Apr 13, 2024
  10. Atomos replied to the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

lmao, I think you're just speaking for yourself or something. I don't think a boxer actually cares that their 3 box isn't as strong as...

Apr 13, 2024
  11. Atomos replied to the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

Why would the removal of truebox drive away small scale boxers? I honestly don't know what you were trying to argue here, were you...

Apr 12, 2024
  12. Atomos replied to the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

Of course it was. It's way easier to farm krono while boxing on a truebox server than it is to farm krono while boxing on a boxing...

Apr 10, 2024
  13. Atomos replied to the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

There isn't enough to do in Vanilla EQ. Kunark is the peak of early EQ, since you still do EVERYTHING in Vanilla in Kunark. Not to...

Apr 10, 2024
  14. Atomos replied to the thread Producer’s Letter April 2024.

Can you explain how having Kunark launch is going to make the server any different for you if you only want to play in Classic zones...

Apr 4, 2024
  15. Atomos replied to the thread Producer’s Letter April 2024.

FTE was always a test, pretty sure this was even stated by devs? If it went well there was potential for it to become a permanent...

Apr 4, 2024
  16. Atomos replied to the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

Because Kunark IS Classic. No server should ever start in vanilla again. People are still going to level in Unrest and Guk, and people are...

Apr 4, 2024
  17. Atomos liked Klucifer's post in the thread Not A Bug Unity Anniversary Quest - Mischief.

Server: Mischief Guard Blevin no longer spawns in the Base Pick of Mischief, this started on Friday 3/22/24. As of 5pm PST on 3/25/24...

Mar 26, 2024
  18. Atomos replied to the thread AMA Response Feedback.

I'm still waiting for someone to explain how the member count requirement is OK, when players themselves admit to: 1.) Bypassing it by...

Mar 16, 2024
  19. Atomos replied to the thread 2 Quality of life changes to grow EQ.

Goodness. We are talking about selling things to other players lmao. Sorry you wrote all that crap.

Mar 12, 2024
  20. Atomos replied to the thread 2 Quality of life changes to grow EQ.

lmao in no way shape or form is this true.

Mar 12, 2024
  21. Atomos replied to the thread 2 Quality of life changes to grow EQ.

I don't and will never box, yet I just cannot wrap my head around the purpose of Truebox. It serves no purpose when the option to play...

Mar 12, 2024
  22. Atomos replied to the thread A minor but cool request for TLP2024 - All races/classes.

I don't get why people think it would be so difficult for BST and BER to start in Classic. And who cares if their itemization would be...

Mar 12, 2024
  23. Atomos replied to the thread A minor but cool request for TLP2024 - All races/classes.

Which is why it only happens on 1 server, and Everquest 2. :)

Mar 12, 2024
  24. Atomos replied to the thread Why is the raid out of combat regen timer so long?.

I knew who you guys were talking to without being able to see who you were talking to. I used to be against putting people on ignore but...

Dec 14, 2023
  25. Atomos replied to the thread Separate the Campfires from the Fellowship System.

Okay, it's clear that you have never played a TLP and don't have any idea what you're talking about so I'll fill you in....

Dec 13, 2023
  26. Atomos replied to the thread Separate the Campfires from the Fellowship System.

Honey, campfires came out 16 years ago in 2007 in The Buried Sea expansion. There is a lot more to Everquest than the current...

Dec 13, 2023
  27. Atomos replied to the thread Separate the Campfires from the Fellowship System.

Sorry that the word clique offended you so much, and you can act like it's not a thing. But making the game easier for groups of...

Dec 12, 2023
  28. Atomos replied to the thread Separate the Campfires from the Fellowship System.

I wasn't implying that the group leader could summon a campfire by themselves, I assume they'd keep the 3 person requirement. Maybe...

Dec 11, 2023
  29. Atomos liked KushallaFV's post in the thread Separate the Campfires from the Fellowship System.

Agreed, it would be terrible for a group based game to make it easier for people to make groups.

Dec 11, 2023
  30. Atomos replied to the thread The effects of relaxed true box on Mischief and the next TLP.

IDK, I'm not noticing the server being any different from normal. I will say that an expansion just launched, so people are more concerned...

Dec 11, 2023
  31. Atomos posted a new thread.

Separate the Campfires from the Fellowship System

Keep Fellowships there so people can share EXP to people if they want. But move Campfires to the party system. Only the party leader can...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Dec 11, 2023
  32. Atomos liked Prismo's post in the thread Regarding the emergency downtime.

How is this a derail? You made a thread about the emergency downtime and we're discussing the sole reason for the downtime? Absolute...

Nov 24, 2023
  33. Atomos replied to the thread Should TLP's have a fixed end point?.

No thanks. I'm pretty sure you can transfer off a TLP to Live at any time you want anyway, making the entire concept pointless. The rest of...

Nov 6, 2023