Atlans's Recent Activity

1. Atlans replied to the thread Thanks EQ Development Team for PAX East panel, etc..

They were very tight lipped about it. Pretty much all they said was the rule sets would be announced sometime soon

Mar 23, 2024
  2. Atlans posted a new thread.

Thanks EQ Development Team for PAX East panel, etc.

Thanks for braving the freezing wind in Boston yesterday. It was great seeing so many folks show up for the panel discussion. Some of the...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Mar 22, 2024
  3. Atlans replied to the thread Tis the season of love!.

May I humbly suggest you meant: Achievements: A Guide to Love In the Name of Love Collections: Erollisi Day Lovers (Halas) Erollisi Day...

Feb 9, 2024
  4. Atlans replied to the thread AMA thread?.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/it%E2%80%99s-the-year-of-darkpaw-ama-time.295413/

Feb 6, 2024
  5. Atlans replied to the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

I would love someone to explain the rationale behind locked zones. In my humble opinion, if you pay for an expansion you should be able to...

Feb 1, 2024
  6. Atlans replied to the thread You're in our (dark) world now.....

OMG OMG THANK YOU Svann2 !!!! I went into the EQClient, changed the texturequality to 1 and now I have this: [IMG] A little on the...

Jan 23, 2024
  7. Atlans replied to the thread You're in our (dark) world now.....

Yeah, I played around for hours with the gamma, brightness, contrast, hue etc in the NVIDIA settings panel and was able to get it so I...

Jan 23, 2024
  8. Atlans posted a new thread.

You're in our (dark) world now....

Post your favorite post patch screenshots! Mine is definitely the Moors of Nokk NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 https://imgur.com/CLrjMjh [IMG]

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Jan 22, 2024
  9. Atlans liked The real Sandaormo's post in the thread Bring Gamma back please.

This game is now too dark, none of the sliders people say to use work. Advanced lighting does 1 of 2 things, either nothing or blows the...

Jan 18, 2024
  10. Atlans replied to the thread EverQuest Soundtrack Vol. 1.

...but can you dance to it? :cool:

Jan 11, 2024