Ashigaru's Recent Activity

1. Ashigaru replied to the thread Wizard Love.

I suspect that for the next couple of months the focus will be on whatever breaks in this round of TLP's

May 11, 2021
  2. Ashigaru replied to the thread Wizard Love.

(Disclaimer - I only play a wizard alt) As a simple, rough fix, couldn't the Destructive Adept AA be changed to considerably increase...

Apr 30, 2021
  3. Ashigaru replied to the thread Fixed Internally Login Issue.

Likewise - although there's "a lot" of failed login attempts :D

Apr 26, 2021
  4. Ashigaru replied to the thread Fixed Internally Login Issue.

Similar problem here - getting login server unavailable on one account, and invalid credentials when trying to log it in via the forums

Apr 26, 2021
  5. Ashigaru liked Mannwin's post in the thread Fixed Internally Login Issue.

I can't get into one of my accounts. Getting 'Login Server Unavailable' message. Been at least 45 minutes. The other accounts are fine....

Apr 26, 2021
  6. Ashigaru replied to the thread Login issue...

Similar problem here - logged in other accounts OK, but getting told Login Servers down, or timeout issue. Fun times

Apr 26, 2021
  7. Ashigaru replied to the thread Age of Unity do it again!.

I actually thought it was a relatively subtle attempt to create some drama

Apr 2, 2021
  8. Ashigaru posted a new thread.

Antonius Bayle down

It's been a while - but looks the AB Hamster has matured. AB down (I won't be cancelling my 47 accounts, sorry)

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Feb 21, 2021
  9. Ashigaru replied to the thread CS Mission - The Crusaders still too difficult.

So just get around it by having two missions per zone. 1) a basic mission that involves moving around the zone, killing several groups of...

Jan 3, 2021
  10. Ashigaru replied to the thread Next Expansion Feature Ideas:.

As Yinla said - give us quests! Give us spells, items, content! I would far prefer to have no new features and more content. Heck I’d...

Jan 3, 2021
  11. Ashigaru liked Yinla's post in the thread Next Expansion Feature Ideas:.

Quests, quests and more quests, for real rewards like they used to be.

Jan 3, 2021