Ashigaru's Recent Activity

1. Ashigaru replied to the thread crashing to desktop when zoning.

Yup, lots of crashing here, not using a custom UI

Apr 18, 2024
  2. Ashigaru liked moogs's post in the thread crashing to desktop when zoning.

Patch broke something.

Apr 18, 2024
  3. Ashigaru replied to the thread Test Update 04/09/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Hoping its a mistake, and the numbers have been input incorrectly - seems like a lot of work to just nerf it. However, going on...

Apr 11, 2024
  4. Ashigaru liked Galvanize's post in the thread Test Update 04/09/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Max Rank Test Server Reaver's Bargain: [IMG] Max Rank Live Server Reaver's Bargain: [IMG] Raising the minimum hit threshold helps...

Apr 11, 2024
  5. Ashigaru replied to the thread <Ancient Dominion> Antonius Bayle - GMT raid guild.

Absolutely - we have quite a few folks that have moved from US to Europe and found AD as a new EQ home. Shoot one of us a tell if you'd...

Apr 1, 2024
  6. Ashigaru liked Allayna's post in the thread Fixed Recent Hotfix and Worse Lag.

*** Miscellaneous *** - Optimized NPC respawn processing and reduced its contribution to per-frame spikes by at least 50%. Several...

Mar 31, 2024
  7. Ashigaru posted a new thread.

<Ancient Dominion> Antonius Bayle - GMT raid guild

Ancient Dominion is the largest non-hardcore raiding guild on the Antonius Bayle server. We are a large, friendly and active guild with...

Forum: Guild Recruitment

Mar 31, 2024
  8. Ashigaru liked ChaozRulezDK's post in the thread Huge lag spikes on Antonius Bayle.

Could you plz fix your servers. Im playing on :Antonius Bayle atm, last days there have been huge lag spikes very often on this server,...

Mar 29, 2024
  9. Ashigaru liked Roughtongue's post in the thread Duplicate 25th Anniversary - Challenge Mission achievement not granted.

Our group of five completed the 25th Anniversary group mission yesterday evening on Bertox. We each collected a Vision of a Dragon's Egg...

Mar 28, 2024
  10. Ashigaru replied to the thread Houston, Antonius Bayle got problems.

Well, it was Down. Now showing as Locked, so that's um progression of sorts

Mar 28, 2024
  11. Ashigaru posted a new thread.

Fixed Antonius Bayle Down

It's been a while, but it's down again!

Forum: Resolved

Mar 28, 2024
  12. Ashigaru replied to the thread 25th Anniversary Mission Challenge Reward.

Here's my experience - I handed in eggs, in two different missions (still didn't get the achievement) and was able to get two augs (lore...

Mar 17, 2024
  13. Ashigaru liked Fanra's post in the thread 25th Anniversary Mission Challenge Reward.

I have a feeling this has already been posted about, however, there ares so many different ways to talk about this it is difficult to...

Mar 16, 2024
  14. Ashigaru liked Zipe's post in the thread LS raid TS loot lockouts.

Hello, Yes, I know RNG sucks and that your guild have cleared T1 and T2 events while absorbing loot loockouts from people farming...

Feb 24, 2024
  15. Ashigaru replied to the thread Anniversary Tower merchant gear.

Curious to see if this is indeed a bug, or if it's intentional design

Feb 23, 2024
  16. Ashigaru liked Ineffable's post in the thread Anniversary Tower merchant gear.

Unparalleled Mask of Distant Echoes does not have luck on it like its counterpart Unparalleled Charm of Distant Echoes. Is this intentional...

Feb 22, 2024
  17. Ashigaru liked Flatchy's post in the thread Guild with level 75 cap?.

Didnt you just quit in another Thread?

Feb 21, 2024
  18. Ashigaru replied to the thread Test Update 02/13/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

As the charms have had a (somewhat expected) nerf - have any further items been added to the vendor? Seems like a wasted opportunity in...

Feb 13, 2024
  19. Ashigaru replied to the thread Why is AB Down?.

Because the server wanted to give us some help completing Hunter achievements? ;)

Feb 1, 2024
  20. Ashigaru liked Yinla's post in the thread Fixed Guild hall now has black bits!.

Apart from the floor blinding me with light. The pars of the guild hall has turned black [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]

Jan 29, 2024
  21. Ashigaru liked Fenthen's post in the thread Fixed Internally Kanghammer / Elddar Forest raid trash.

[IMG] I've heard numerous complaints about this but could not find a bug report post. Can we fix this please? The raid trash for type...

Jan 28, 2024
  22. Ashigaru liked Windance's post in the thread Request: Out of Cycle Live Patch to Fix DX11.

Would like to see how many folks would be in favor of an early live patch. From test patch notes: Test Update 1/23/24 - Discussion...

Jan 28, 2024
  23. Ashigaru liked Yinla's post in the thread Mob kill rules in case anyone doesn't know.

Servers tend to have their own rules, and will police them themselves. AB had a problem with someone taking others names a few years...

Jan 26, 2024
  24. Ashigaru replied to the thread Has there been a response regarding the DX11 issues?.

Yeah, I've mostly fixed the issues it caused me - I would have hoped for some level of earlier response about an implementation that wasn't...

Jan 25, 2024
  25. Ashigaru posted a new thread.

Has there been a response regarding the DX11 issues?

I've not read all of the threads on the problems caused by DX11 (cos, hey there's a lot of them!). Has there actually been a response...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Jan 25, 2024
  26. Ashigaru replied to the thread Fixed Internally DirectX 11 : the stuttering makes the game unplayable.

Pretty much unplayable in current content for me due to the above-mentioned issues

Jan 18, 2024
  27. Ashigaru liked Feochadan the Savior's post in the thread Fixed Internally DirectX 11 : the stuttering makes the game unplayable.

My PC : i9-13900kf / 32Gb memory / nVidia 4090 / Windows 11 I play every current game at Ultra setting. It was perfectly smoot with 3 (and...

Jan 18, 2024
  28. Ashigaru liked Filter's post in the thread End Game Augments.

I don't use a shield and go 100% hDex however my war is group only. The dps boost was more significant for me than hAgi and I have my...

Jan 17, 2024
  29. Ashigaru replied to the thread Anniversary Tower ?.

I think there's a charm on the vendor as well. Looking at the slots the T9 augs fit in (all non-vis), it might be reasonable to assume...

Jan 17, 2024
  30. Ashigaru liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Test Update 1/9/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

I don't see how any of these fix this cluster F of a mission and makes it more accessible for group geared players. You guys had a...

Jan 10, 2024
  31. Ashigaru replied to the thread Test Update 1/9/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

No fix for the excessive porting of the Lich in Hero's Forge mission? Or the raid AE in the mission?

Jan 10, 2024
  32. Ashigaru replied to the thread Fixed Antonius Bayle Server down.

Evidently not!

Dec 27, 2023
  33. Ashigaru replied to the thread Neck evolver drop rate.

Terror of Luclin: - Lingering Shadows (Drops in Shei Vinitras mission) - Vampire Chess Set (Drops in Close the Gate mission) Claws of...

Dec 27, 2023
  34. Ashigaru replied to the thread Fixed Antonius Bayle Server down.

Locked again - maybe they've finally broken something and the sky is actually falling ;)

Dec 27, 2023
  35. Ashigaru replied to the thread Luminous Restless Ice Augment.

Not a bug…. but does need fixing Didn’t see any Dev response to the forum discussions but I may have missed some

Dec 23, 2023
  36. Ashigaru liked Marton's post in the thread Luminous Restless Ice Augment.

https://www.raidloot.com/items/164606 [46985] Restless Focus VI Target: Self Resist: Beneficial, Blockable: Yes Focusable: Yes Casting:...

Dec 23, 2023
  37. Ashigaru liked Vumad's post in the thread Heroes Are Forged - The Hero's Forge Mission Discussion.

I've done this mission several times and I think it needs some tuning. Yes we are like 122 with last expansion spells but we are raid...

Dec 9, 2023
  38. Ashigaru liked Sarrwin's post in the thread Fixed Reset device () failed worse than ever!.

Ever since the lag issue alt+tabbing was fixed this error has been creeping up, for me, too frequently. I used to be able to alt+tab to...

Nov 2, 2023
  39. Ashigaru replied to the thread Laurion's Song - status on missions?.

Is the 2nd mission working yet?

Nov 2, 2023