Arkanny's Recent Activity

1. Arkanny replied to the thread Legends of Norrath Card Game.

i also tought that game was really fun, was sad to see it gone.

Nov 18, 2022
  2. Arkanny liked Meeko's post in the thread Thanks for the subtle improvements..

Consider it considered.

Nov 18, 2022
  3. Arkanny liked Inga's post in the thread Thanks for the subtle improvements..

Would you make the numbers right aligned? Bazaar window is shown this way right now. _200,000 2,000,000 __2,000 Please change to...

Nov 18, 2022
  4. Arkanny replied to the thread The yearly question: will this expac be cut n' paste?.

that's a chimera from riftseekers sanctum, Omens of War expac if i'm not mistaken, been a long time xD

Nov 18, 2022
  5. Arkanny liked Waitwhat's post in the thread The yearly question: will this expac be cut n' paste?.

Expac cut and paste sucks, my wizard has several, if not many spell lines that are not useful enough to EVER memorize (rains lures, low dmg...

Nov 18, 2022
  6. Arkanny liked Pentasol's post in the thread Necro is way, way better than Mage Solo.

There's too little. There's just right There's too much. P99 = Too little. Your new age version of EQ = Too much. Adding too much of...

Oct 27, 2022
  7. Arkanny liked Freeke's post in the thread Obscure Tips and Tricks.

You can parcel stuff from the Item Find window. Open the parcel window on a parcel delivery agent and select an item in the Item Find...

Oct 27, 2022
  8. Arkanny liked Cadira's post in the thread With 25th anniversary so close, what would you all love to see?.

Class balance and no raid lag.

Oct 20, 2022
  9. Arkanny replied to the thread With 25th anniversary so close, what would you all love to see?.

Unreal 5 remake! Dreaming is still free right? A buff to wizards too, since we're at it =P

Oct 20, 2022
  10. Arkanny liked Jumbur's post in the thread With 25th anniversary so close, what would you all love to see?.

Some of the fixes seems to just be "workarounds" rather than actual fixes. It sometimes makes me wonder if they have a longterm plan for...

Oct 20, 2022
  11. Arkanny replied to the thread Most impactful class over the ages.

I have to jump on the bardwagon here. A well played bard will make a good group fly.

Oct 19, 2022
  12. Arkanny liked Xenophon's post in the thread Most impactful class over the ages.

Bard

Oct 19, 2022
  13. Arkanny liked Darchon_Xegony's post in the thread Quality of Life wishes and dreams. What would you want?.

Mercenary gear being tied to individual mercenaries. When I swap from Healer Merc to Melee DPS merc I would like to have my Healer Merc...

Oct 7, 2022
  14. Arkanny liked Koryu's post in the thread Quality of Life wishes and dreams. What would you want?.

-Improve pathing AI. Sometimes mobs run away from you or all over the zone gathering friends before coming back. Sometimes mobs get hung up...

Oct 7, 2022
  15. Arkanny liked I_Love_My_Bandwidth's post in the thread Finisher animations.

I would pay cash money to add a finishing move to these forum threads.

Oct 7, 2022
  16. Arkanny liked Act of Valor's post in the thread Finisher animations.

No. Skyrim isn't loved just because it has finishers. You're ridiculous. Stop posting.

Oct 7, 2022
  17. Arkanny liked Jumbur's post in the thread Can we get EQ3 but without this.

Keep in mind that new content is likely made with better tools than the original remakes, some of them were "pre-TSS" era iirc. The...

Oct 7, 2022
  18. Arkanny liked Tappin's post in the thread Blizzard closes Overwatch to herd players to sequel.

Yep, it's going to be a much better game since they banned poor people from playing...

Oct 7, 2022
  19. Arkanny replied to the thread Blizzard closes Overwatch to herd players to sequel.

Blizzard is dead, it's been dead for years. It's just corpos wearing their skin at this point.

Oct 5, 2022
  20. Arkanny liked Tappin's post in the thread I don't like.

Lets be honest - It's a combination of Overseers and putting the exp curve on maintenance mode. It has nothing to do with sitting in a...

Oct 5, 2022
  21. Arkanny replied to the thread Question regarding the play nice policy as it relates to in game harassment.

Things must have changed alot, when i tried a TLP about 5 years ago, it was really friendly and people would group together just like old...

Oct 3, 2022
  22. Arkanny liked Evilness's post in the thread Question regarding the play nice policy as it relates to in game harassment.

There is a difference between competing for mobs, and some jerk following another around EVERYWHERE they go to grief them on purpose....

Oct 3, 2022
  23. Arkanny replied to the thread What does the wizard even do?.

i bet i could hire a couple dozen talented programers in India to carry that burden np.

Oct 3, 2022
  24. Arkanny replied to the thread How Devs Can Stop Kill Stealing with this Weird Trick.

I don't think any change is needed tbh. Life isnt perfect, and sometimes you come across people who arent all that civil, just makes the...

Oct 3, 2022
  25. Arkanny replied to the thread What does the wizard even do?.

i'm slowly buying dbg stock, once i get a majority position the nerf wizards devs are getting fired on the spot, just letting you know =P

Oct 3, 2022
  26. Arkanny liked Benito's post in the thread Why did some EQ players dislike WoW?.

After the WoW scandals, I am glad my money went to EQ.

Sep 30, 2022
  27. Arkanny liked Vumad's post in the thread Why did some EQ players dislike WoW?.

EQ launched in 1999. WoW launched in 2004.

Sep 30, 2022
  28. Arkanny liked Skuz's post in the thread Why did some EQ players dislike WoW?.

WoW chose a cartoon-like "stylised" aesthetic that grated on many EQ players who far preferred the western fantasy aesthetic that EverQuest...

Sep 30, 2022
  29. Arkanny replied to the thread RACISM!.

Drakkins were a mistake, i can agree to that much.

Sep 6, 2022
  30. Arkanny replied to the thread [Suggestion] Item Vendors — PoK.

if anything defiant gear should be removed altogether. it's too good for the earlier part of the game for one, and it completely removes...

Aug 28, 2022
  31. Arkanny liked Shillingworth's post in the thread ubuntu/steam/proton support?.

You need to run the launcher with the arguement --disable-gpu . The game itself will still use your hardware but the launcher will...

Aug 25, 2022
  32. Arkanny replied to the thread How to provide constructive feedback.

Can we get a thumbs up like button? It's too discrete right now =)

Aug 18, 2022
  33. Arkanny liked Skrab's post in the thread Not newer races/classes since 2006? Why not "freeblood" from EQ2?.

Instead of expanding would rather see a reduction delete, Drakkin.

Aug 14, 2022
  34. Arkanny liked Fenthen's post in the thread Next Expansion - Vendor Trash.

I fixed it for you. Also, super happy to not be filling bags with vendor bullsh-- items. Coin straight into my inventory bank is far...

Aug 14, 2022
  35. Arkanny liked Blastoff's post in the thread Resurrection of old posts.

dibs necroing this thread in a year

Aug 12, 2022
  36. Arkanny liked Blastoff's post in the thread EQ Tick Parser.

I've wanted to play around with Flutter desktop for a couple months and finally found a fun project to work on. This program parses all of...

Aug 11, 2022
  37. Arkanny liked Ravanta Suffer's post in the thread Level Lock in live server.

Seek out your friendly neighborhood necromancer. Just click yes on the box, it includes a free TL to bind.

Aug 11, 2022
  38. Arkanny replied to the thread An idea for a final expansion (if one ever comes).

I'll become a billionaire and buy EQ before that happens, and whip out an UE5 remake ;)

Aug 11, 2022
  39. Arkanny replied to the thread Why are the new heroics level 100 and not higher?.

Heroic characters are a disgrace for merely existing. Devs should come up with a way to make the game enjoyable from 1-120, and that...

Aug 11, 2022
  40. Arkanny liked ZenMaster's post in the thread Why are the new heroics level 100 and not higher?.

I just don't want to see EQ turned into a microtransaction-pay to win type of game. A one time click and payment should not be required to...

Aug 11, 2022
  41. Arkanny liked yepmetoo's post in the thread Why are the new heroics level 100 and not higher?.

Inch, mile, yadda yadda. Hey, how about just playing the game, as a game, versus viewing it as some sort of job.

Aug 11, 2022
  42. Arkanny liked Bigstomp's post in the thread Bifold Focus of the Evil Eye.

I'd like new toys to be new toys. Not rehashes of old toys. It's not hard to go back and earn old toys.

Aug 2, 2022
  43. Arkanny liked Cicelee's post in the thread Perm Invis Feedback.

No.

Aug 1, 2022
  44. Arkanny replied to the thread Windowed gameplay.

Honestly, you guys are throwing a storm on a cup of water imo.

Jul 31, 2022
  45. Arkanny replied to the thread Anyone hook a brother up with a safe spot inside giant fort in scorched woods?.

and triple post! =P forum was acting weird.

Jul 29, 2022
  46. Arkanny replied to the thread Anyone hook a brother up with a safe spot inside giant fort in scorched woods?.

oopsie! double post!

Jul 29, 2022
  47. Arkanny replied to the thread Anyone hook a brother up with a safe spot inside giant fort in scorched woods?.

Found that little spot, thanks guys! As long as im careful with the one patrol its GG. Place is pretty much empty nowadays. Just grinding...

Jul 29, 2022
  48. Arkanny liked TheStugots's post in the thread Anyone hook a brother up with a safe spot inside giant fort in scorched woods?.

Inside the gate to the right, near the fallen tree.

Jul 29, 2022
  49. Arkanny replied to the thread EQ Under New Management...Soon.

so much this please =)

Jul 28, 2022
  50. Arkanny liked Tucoh's post in the thread EQ Under New Management...Soon.

UE5 port.

Jul 28, 2022
  51. Arkanny replied to the thread Anyone hook a brother up with a safe spot inside giant fort in scorched woods?.

not afk, just very sub-otpimal right now, my sk can barely mange 2! so i'd rather do singles.

Jul 27, 2022
  52. Arkanny replied to the thread So i hate boxing, but i'm so behind and with no friends that it's the route to catching up..

You guys are sure a handful =P

Jul 27, 2022
  53. Arkanny posted a new thread.

Anyone hook a brother up with a safe spot inside giant fort in scorched woods?

Everywhere i try to set up shop inside this place gets me roamers and adds =/ Anyone knows of a safe spot to camp in here? Trying to farm...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Jul 27, 2022
  54. Arkanny liked Sancus's post in the thread Diamond Efreeti Boots.

http://dps.kizant.net/

Jul 27, 2022
  55. Arkanny liked Szilent's post in the thread Wizard ToL Weave.

Twincast spell is for sure part of your sustained damage. Use it or lose it!

Jul 27, 2022
  56. Arkanny liked Jumbur's post in the thread My Thoughts on Fixing Wizard DPS.

I think each class need strengths in some unique area. We don't really have any strengt in burst damage compared to other strong classes....

Jul 26, 2022
  57. Arkanny liked Juxtaposedirony's post in the thread My Thoughts on Fixing Wizard DPS.

Great post, I agree Wiz DPS always struck me as something that should be both exceptionally powerful and volatile and should be able to...

Jul 26, 2022
  58. Arkanny replied to the thread My Thoughts on Fixing Wizard DPS.

This aggravates me beyond belief, what kind of game is this anymore? Druids are a damn hybrid! FFFFFFFFFF

Jul 26, 2022
  59. Arkanny liked Jumbur's post in the thread My Thoughts on Fixing Wizard DPS.

I would actually prefer that they go in the opposite direction, I think the game is too spammy text-wise already. I don't want several...

Jul 26, 2022
  60. Arkanny replied to the thread Diamond Efreeti Boots.

Curious on how you run those numbers! Any apps available for that or just the old excel sheets?

Jul 26, 2022
  61. Arkanny replied to the thread Wizard ToL Weave.

Returnign wizard here as well, after many years. How are you guys using twincast? i remember saving it for burns, but no idea if that's...

Jul 26, 2022
  62. Arkanny replied to the thread So i hate boxing, but i'm so behind and with no friends that it's the route to catching up..

mad props for ppl able to box a 6 group. im barely managing 3 right now and its sloow lol. i'll take a real group any time. but i get that...

Jul 26, 2022
  63. Arkanny replied to the thread (EoK) Scorched woods, pathing is beyond broken, bugged and everything inbetween!.

Lcenium pathing isnt much better tbh =/ Spliting mobs is a nightmare aaaaaaaa

Jul 25, 2022
  64. Arkanny replied to the thread So i hate boxing, but i'm so behind and with no friends that it's the route to catching up..

Thanks for the feedback! I was under the impression Druid adps was reaaaally good. If not i can see us going the cleric route...

Jul 24, 2022
  65. Arkanny liked Tucoh's post in the thread So i hate boxing, but i'm so behind and with no friends that it's the route to catching up..

Druid can group heal and the enchanter can support with runes, but Druid's healing has stagnated over the last few years (to the joy of...

Jul 24, 2022
  66. Arkanny liked Fian's post in the thread What it would take for me to go back to playing on a Live server.

Rather sad that box crews are asking for support in EQ. Better solution is to make boxes unnecessary.

Jul 24, 2022
  67. Arkanny posted a new thread.

(EoK) Scorched woods, pathing is beyond broken, bugged and everything inbetween!

Like for real, wtf is up with mobs screwed up pathing in this zone? specially the side with the hornets? It's nigh impossible to finish the...

Jul 24, 2022
  68. Arkanny replied to the thread EverQuest Producer's Letter July 2022.

Make wizards good again and less Raid lag please.

Jul 24, 2022
  69. Arkanny replied to the thread So i hate boxing, but i'm so behind and with no friends that it's the route to catching up..

oh! i'll look this up for sure, not having to alt tab all the time will be really good. Would be great if i could give commands to...

Jul 24, 2022
  70. Arkanny liked MageGuy's post in the thread So i hate boxing, but i'm so behind and with no friends that it's the route to catching up..

Use 7+ taskbar tweaker. Easy to install and use, and no more alt tabbing as can ungroup (and move around) your eq tray icons.

Jul 24, 2022
  71. Arkanny replied to the thread old expansions unlock all zones.

Stop whining and get grinding. Everyone had to do it, what makes you so special?

Jul 18, 2022
  72. Arkanny liked Iven's post in the thread old expansions unlock all zones.

I am against free old content unlocks because players worked hard toward those "achievements". A solution could be to add zone unlocks to...

Jul 18, 2022
  73. Arkanny replied to the thread So i hate boxing, but i'm so behind and with no friends that it's the route to catching up..

i intend to, but i need to get the ball rolling. Well i'll get the bard in shape then and switch the bst out for it. Thanks for all the...

Jul 18, 2022
  74. Arkanny replied to the thread So i hate boxing, but i'm so behind and with no friends that it's the route to catching up..

yall missing the fact my main is the wizard, just saying =P

Jul 17, 2022
  75. Arkanny replied to the thread So i hate boxing, but i'm so behind and with no friends that it's the route to catching up..

I got my sk the 106 trade gear, same for the bst. the bard is still using that gives like 2k hps so its really weak, but i remember it...

Jul 16, 2022
  76. Arkanny posted a new thread.

So i hate boxing, but i'm so behind and with no friends that it's the route to catching up.

I hate it, and i dont use 3rd party anything so it's only alt-tab, and i max out at 3 accounts like that. more and i start messing up bad....

Jul 16, 2022
  77. Arkanny replied to the thread Is this community really ok with AFK botting or is /general just trash?.

If they were answering doesnt that mean they were at their keyboards, and are not botters but just boxers? I generally dislike both methods...

Jul 16, 2022
  78. Arkanny liked Duder's post in the thread Developer mistakes that drove away casual players..

Because loot in this game plays into much of its value and fun as well as replayability. This is the design of the game we fell in love...

Jul 12, 2022
  79. Arkanny liked I_Love_My_Bandwidth's post in the thread Developer mistakes that drove away casual players..

Please never, ever design a game. Please. Never. Ever. What you describe above sounds like the pinnacle of blasé gaming - a triumph of...

Jul 12, 2022
  80. Arkanny replied to the thread Developer mistakes that drove away casual players..

All i get from the post is you don't really like Everquest. Maybe try wow, and leave the game as it is for those of us who actually enjoy...

Jul 10, 2022
  81. Arkanny liked Trevor's post in the thread Developer mistakes that drove away casual players..

The biggest thing is the fact that the game has archaic game controls/game engine WoW is still so big because it actually feels like you...

Jul 10, 2022
  82. Arkanny replied to the thread Castles, Dungeons & Keeps for Housing.

ok now i want a wizard ivory tower.

Jul 9, 2022
  83. Arkanny replied to the thread Daybreak does not want my money anymore?.

Holy mother of necro threads batman!

Jul 5, 2022
  84. Arkanny replied to the thread Suggestions for Possible Future Quest or Mission Rewards.

You can do those raids with 1 group of current leveled players, and i actually like the fact that old content is still relevant...

Jul 3, 2022
  85. Arkanny replied to the thread If they were to discount TOL to like 20 bucks I'd buy it today.

I'll just jump in at expansion time and get it for free =)

Jul 1, 2022
  86. Arkanny replied to the thread Suggestions for Possible Future Quest or Mission Rewards.

that's a milestone item, i wouldnt like it being so readily available, and i don't even have one yet.

Jul 1, 2022
  87. Arkanny liked Barraind's post in the thread Daybreak Marketplace Vaulted Items.

BUY NOW, SPEND NOW, NEVER AVAILABLE AGAIN, GOGOGOGOGOGOGO SSSSSSSSPEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNND. Its like Taco Bell. Just sell the stupid...

Jun 30, 2022
  88. Arkanny liked Juskov's post in the thread Can we lose the football shoulder pad look on the next few sets of hero's forge?.

While there are certainly examples of large shoulder pieces fitted like modern epaulettes in historic armor, it seems like we continually...

Jun 29, 2022
  89. Arkanny liked Mookus's post in the thread Current Lazy Root Rotting?.

I find the whole concept of lazy root rotting yet another example of how devs have failed and sucked at wizard balance.

Jun 29, 2022
  90. Arkanny replied to the thread Praise for GM Staff.

Just waiting for the inevitable posts of the apologists saying the game is going to die withouth their botting sub money.

Jun 27, 2022
  91. Arkanny liked zleski's post in the thread Praise for GM Staff.

In the past two days I've /petitioned four separate botters and in less than an hour of the initial /petition, all of them were removed...

Jun 27, 2022
  92. Arkanny replied to the thread Night of Shadows - New Composite/Dichotomic Spells.

just like it should be!

Jun 27, 2022
  93. Arkanny replied to the thread Achievement Clurg's Revenge.

I must assume it's a matter of preference =P

Jun 26, 2022
  94. Arkanny replied to the thread mage issues.

please refrain from using a wizard's avatar sir! have a nice day!

Jun 26, 2022
  95. Arkanny liked Absor's post in the thread Is this perception wrong?.

I guess I'm just getting a little tired of hearing about "recycled" content. It is not easier or less work to recreate an old zone with new...

Jun 26, 2022
  96. Arkanny replied to the thread Re-entry expansion.

i don't get the bashing of rehashing content, Eok is "rehashed" kunark and was one of the best expansions in a long time for me. Coming...

Jun 25, 2022
  97. Arkanny liked MyShadower's post in the thread Re-entry expansion.

Allowing players to more easily revisit past content might be more worthwhile than brand new expansions for lower levels. Go to the Plane...

Jun 25, 2022
  98. Arkanny replied to the thread Older players and Mercs.

I played PSO2 for some time, its a more action type mmo with 4 player groups, and they had an interesting buddy system where you could hire...

Jun 24, 2022
  99. Arkanny replied to the thread No, the devs do not need to reinvent the wizard..just a small adjustment.

Well unfortunatelly that was my experience. Wizards get shinny thing, everyone else complains wizards are too OP, devs give shiny thing to...

Jun 23, 2022
  100. Arkanny replied to the thread No, the devs do not need to reinvent the wizard..just a small adjustment.

A triple twincast would be really effective! Just don't know if i'm too big on the HP cost part of it. And eventually it would end up...

Jun 23, 2022
  101. Arkanny replied to the thread Random encounters for players sitting or doing nothing..

thats the worst idea i've read so far.

Jun 23, 2022
  102. Arkanny liked Ozon's post in the thread Random encounters for players sitting or doing nothing..

Just to be clear, YOU sent unsolicited PMs to number of toons in a zone designed to not have any hostile NPC, a zone you have to travel to...

Jun 23, 2022
  103. Arkanny replied to the thread No, the devs do not need to reinvent the wizard..just a small adjustment.

One thing that would be really cool is if we could have permanent burn, at the cost of highly increased mana cost. So realistically you...

Jun 20, 2022
  104. Arkanny replied to the thread No, the devs do not need to reinvent the wizard..just a small adjustment.

Flat base damage increase would be yummy. Gimme 10% more and we're set.

Jun 20, 2022
  105. Arkanny replied to the thread New currency.

You don't understand anything about money apparently. Inflation now is only rampant as it is after the abandonment of the Breton-woods...

Jun 20, 2022
  106. Arkanny replied to the thread New currency.

If anything they need a QT for the EQ economy. Infinite money printing means infinite inflation, and we all know how bad inflation is for...

Jun 20, 2022
  107. Arkanny liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread New currency.

And this doesn't make sense either, people complain about the amount of money in the game and you just want to make it worse? What...

Jun 20, 2022
  108. Arkanny replied to the thread Rank Top 5 Classes in DPS.

Wizards should be #1 on bursty fights up to 5 minutes. Rogues/Ber/Monk should be competing for #1 melee sustained. Every other dps should...

Jun 18, 2022
  109. Arkanny replied to the thread No, the devs do not need to reinvent the wizard..just a small adjustment.

HARD PASS! I've picked a ranged spellcaster for a reason. I'd much rather expect devs pull their heads out of their behinds and fix...

Jun 17, 2022
  110. Arkanny liked Szilent's post in the thread No, the devs do not need to reinvent the wizard..just a small adjustment.

How about instead go suggest deleting pets in a magician thread. Wizards already chose not to be rangers.

Jun 17, 2022
  111. Arkanny liked Lophophora's post in the thread No, the devs do not need to reinvent the wizard..just a small adjustment.

This may be a bit of a side note (or already mentioned). I would like to see the rune effect removed from or split off of Arcane...

Jun 17, 2022
  112. Arkanny replied to the thread Hail adventurers, well met!.

Welcome fellow wizard! No need to watch the news to be mad or sad =P

Jun 15, 2022
  113. Arkanny liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Hardcore Heritage 2022.

I don't understand why they even need to "flip" these zones during HH. It's what...9 zones? Just have the higher level versions...

Jun 14, 2022
  114. Arkanny liked TheAgenda's post in the thread I'll Miss You.

Best of luck see you in a couple months or a couple of years. Enjoy your break!

Jun 14, 2022
  115. Arkanny liked Yinla's post in the thread What Were The Biggest Nerfs in EQ History?.

If you didn't sent them to Cazic, you were doing it wrong!

Jun 12, 2022
  116. Arkanny liked Kazint's post in the thread What Were The Biggest Nerfs in EQ History?.

When they added a dialog to Translocate to allow the target player to choose whether they could accept or not. Wizards should have the...

Jun 12, 2022
  117. Arkanny liked Skuz's post in the thread remake zones like veksar.

While Drinal is the Spirit of Death the moon is named after & linked to Canine Lycanthropy that doesn't mean the expansion would have...

Jun 12, 2022
  118. Arkanny replied to the thread Question about char profiles (mostly Magelo) in signatures....

for dps casters i always rank by total mana/sustain. that will tell you wich profiles are for real.

Jun 4, 2022
  119. Arkanny liked Rasper Helpdesk's post in the thread Restless Dracoliche.

If they can move without muscles they can breath without lungs.

May 31, 2022
  120. Arkanny replied to the thread What Constitutes as Poor Customer Service, Relations and Incompetence??.

wait, there's ppl that actually use eradicate magic?

May 31, 2022