Arclyte's Recent Activity

1. Arclyte replied to the thread Maybe Lock the next progression to GoD, OoW or TSS?.

Lock the next server to Classic Server name: The Torture Rack

Jan 23, 2023 at 2:54 PM
  2. Arclyte replied to the thread All classes/races available, Random Loot, Luclin Start TLP.

this guy is gonna have a whole omelette on his face when bst/ber are in on a TLP launch

Jan 23, 2023 at 12:54 PM
  3. Arclyte replied to the thread All classes/races available, Random Loot, Luclin Start TLP.

I refuse to believe they can go through every loot table, randomize it, and make everything free trade, but for some reason beastlords and...

Jan 22, 2023 at 4:37 AM
  4. Arclyte replied to the thread New server ideas.

I never liked socking for open world bosses so im all for smaller raid content, but wouldnt an 18 man cap just guarantee trolling for OW...

Jan 21, 2023 at 1:20 PM
  5. Arclyte replied to the thread Hybrid Random Loot TLP.

A chance at random loot sounds good, but I think it should replace the current loot table. The loot pinata of mischief felt like cheating,...

Jan 21, 2023 at 4:07 AM
  6. Arclyte replied to the thread All classes/races available, Random Loot, Luclin Start TLP.

I believe they were added in the same expansion the trolls moved from grobb to rivervale, eating all the jumjum and halflings and not a...

Jan 21, 2023 at 4:00 AM
  7. Arclyte replied to the thread New server ideas.

so first 18 dps touch a raid boss, and the healers all get punted? sounds great

Jan 20, 2023
  8. Arclyte replied to the thread How about an Official in-game Poll so the Players can Decide the next TLP Server Ruleset?.

pure democracy sucks trust me, I play stellaris

Jan 18, 2023
  9. Arclyte replied to the thread How many player suggestions from the forums in 2022 made it into EQ?.

[IMG] lets be honest, most suggestions on here are incredibly bad, so im ok with them ignoring them

Jan 8, 2023
  10. Arclyte replied to the thread Dont like 2022 TLPs? What do you want in 2023?.

- 4 to 6 weeks of classic, 8 weeks of kunark/velious, 12 weeks after that - free trade except raid loot/epic pieces - a little extra loot...

Jan 7, 2023
  11. Arclyte replied to the thread AFK PLing on TLP.

I would be more concerned with banning the obvious automated box crews camping cash camps 24/7

Jan 6, 2023
  12. Arclyte replied to the thread How many player suggestions from the forums in 2022 made it into EQ?.

my pleas to destroy rivervale have fallen on deaf ears

Jan 5, 2023
  13. Arclyte replied to the thread Seeds of Destruction flagging - 6 keys per week?.

[IMG] Rule of Acquisition #6: Never allow family(or guild) to stand in the way of opportunity. yea pure DKP sucks the same way pure...

Jan 5, 2023
  14. Arclyte replied to the thread DBG could make so much money if.

I would spend more money on cosmetic weapon illusions if 95% of them weren't ugly

Jan 5, 2023
  15. Arclyte replied to the thread mischief 2.0 modified.

[IMG]

Jan 2, 2023
  16. Arclyte replied to the thread Dont like 2022 TLPs? What do you want in 2023?.

How did free trade with raid loot/epic pieces pan out on mischief? I was always ok with the idea of free trade, but the server having tons...

Jan 1, 2023