arbre's Recent Activity

1. arbre liked Swiss's post in the thread Fixed Internally Huge lag spikes while in raid..

We had to cancel our open raids tonight as well because of the same issue on myconid mutiny. It seemed like everyone in the raid had the...

Jan 18, 2024
  2. arbre liked Windance's post in the thread Fixed Internally Huge lag spikes while in raid..

We canceled the raid tonight due to massive lag issue. I can run around doing quests, HF, FF missions no problem. We started doing...

Jan 18, 2024
  3. arbre liked Beastina's post in the thread Fixed Internally Huge lag spikes while in raid..

Good evening - When raiding this evening our guild experienced very high levels of lag that we didn't previously experience. It was...

Jan 18, 2024
  4. arbre replied to the thread Hand to Hand Skill Increasing while using Two Hander.

This happened to me last week. It turned out that I had inserted a level 125 aug into the weapon while I was not yet to that level....

Dec 17, 2023
  5. arbre posted a new thread.

Pal'loman door to Laurion's Inn error

Category: Other [Can Repro] Date/Time: Thu Dec 14 18:52:31 2023 Character: Level 121 Bard (Main) Zone: The Overthere Location: 1620.00,...

Forum: Bug Reports

Dec 14, 2023